Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 672
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Tichrondrius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Kjersti Grimsdottir

    Kjersti idly nibbles on some food, quite unlike the others. She hasn't had much of an appetite sense this horrible experience, but hopefully it would return in time. She stares wistfully off into space lost in thought unlike someone mentions that the Horde is still here in her homeland. She growls lowly in her throat.

    "We will drive this scourge from our homeland back to where it came from- and finish it there." Her grip tightened on the utensil she was eating with, her knuckles whitening.

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Valgard

    As Fengr speaks, Valgard nods, adding his consent to the words. "I will do what I can to help."
    Due to a severe personal crisis my activity will low over the next few days. Please be patient, I will be back to normal in a few days. Thank you for your understanding!

    Act well before thinking!


  3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    The night grows longer and Hjald shows the lot of you to a Barn near the main house. there are many hay piles and his wife has laid out a large stack of blankets. He bids you all a good night and that they will wake the party for a light breakfast just before daybreak so that the trip to brummundal will begin as soon as possible.


    Morning

    Everyone wakes to the sound of two Farm hands, which you saw with Hjalds Ox the other day, screaming for Hjald to come outside, that there is something coming from the sky.

    Under investigation, Hjald is seen rushing to the back of his farm house, where a pen of milking cattle are kept. He pokes his head around the corner and screams towards the barn and where the party is stirring.

    "We need some help over here! Somethings after the Cattle!"

    With that Hjald ducks back around the corner and is out of sight, and when someone happens to look up a winged reptilian beast roars, hovering just above the farm house, and then disappears, landing in the back yard.

    Map
    Spoiler
    Show


    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone is able to get up and grab anything they need and get out of the barn in time to see the creature land and Hjald calling for their aide. I put you all on the map, hope that's ok!

    Also- F1/2 and HJ and Farhand1 and 2 respectively and Hjald.

    aB is Aldis bear.
    Last edited by Cleavon; 2010-11-03 at 06:39 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ipphli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar

    Gunnar growls as he sees the beast. "Damn demon of Loki!" Pulling out his greatsword, he roars an oath to Thor as he charges at the beast.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Charge! And Power Attack (1d20+5)[15] (2d6+15)[22]
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

    Avatar by Ninjaman

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Enemy

    The reptilian beast has taken its round landing inside the fence and striking at a cow with its tail, which is tipped with a barb. The tail misses, and it turns and roars towards the gathered party, noticing the gathering threats.

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Tichrondrius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Kjersti Grimsdottir

    Kjersti was no stranger to sleep with lots of men so she was feel rested in the barn, but awoke to a rude event. Something was hear attacking the cattle. She gathered up her things as quickly as she good, wishing for her equipment she knew awaited her back home. Griping the Battleaxe in one hand and the Hand Axe in the other she glimpsed the beast that assailed them, just in time to see Gunnar charge it. And it didn't look happy.

    Good enough for her.

    "For Tyr!" She bellowed out as the rage overtook her once more. The feelings and darkness within her about her captivity channeled into a furry that the gods wouldn't want after them. She gritted her teeth and growled before charing at the thing right after Gunnar. Then she tried to leap onto its back and swing some bladed pointy things into it.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Declaring Dodge on this thing, and then giving him a good Pouncing charge.

    HP: 46/46

    Ferocity: 1/7

    Jump Check: (1d20+9)[23]

    Battleaxe Attack Roll: (1d20+8)[12]
    Battleaxe Damage Roll: (1d8+4)[7]

    Handaxe Attack Roll: (1d20+7)[8]
    Handaxe Damage Roll: (1d6+4)[10]
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2010-11-03 at 09:57 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford
    "Over here beast! Lets see you try to eat something that fights back!" The grizzled hatchet-faced humanoid draws his falchion and cautiously moves himself between the monster and Hjald.

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Valgard

    Valgard rushes at the monster as well, following Gunnar to end up right beside him. He raises his Axe high, then chops down in a powerful blow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    charge attack: (1d20+13)[31]
    damage: (3d8+4)[16], doubled by the sword rune (first use of the day)

    Status:
    AC 19 (-2 from charge, +2 from Rock Rune)
    HPs: 38

    I hope there was time enough the day before to have these runes inscribed on weapon and armor before we went to sleep. This will be my standard setting for now.

    Active Runes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Armor Rune: Rock (+2 AC)
    Weapon Runes:
    Razor:
    This rune adds extra sharpness to the blade or point of a Rune Lords arrow. This causes the Rune Lords weapon to act as if it were two size categories larger. E.G A 1d6 weapon now deals 1d10. A 2d6 weapon now deals 3d6 and so on.
    Sword: This grants +2 to all melee attacks made by the Rune Lord and allows them 2/day to double their damage so long as they have been wearing this rune for over 1 hour.

    Due to a severe personal crisis my activity will low over the next few days. Please be patient, I will be back to normal in a few days. Thank you for your understanding!

    Act well before thinking!


  9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    drakir_nosslin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Fengr

    Fengr had woken up an hour before the others to prepare his soulmelds and just as he exits his meditation he hears the call for help from the farmhands.
    Rushing out along the others, the totemist quickly seizes up the enemy before moving around it to get a better attack position. Once there he lashes out with his newly bound claws.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to H25 and attack
    (1d20+8)[25] (1d4+5)[8]
    Last edited by drakir_nosslin; 2010-11-04 at 07:17 AM.
    The sky's the sky wherever you go. People are people.
    Cogito ergo cogito
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm, pg 140
    An ashworm can be an asset in the dessert
    More ashworm recipes coming next week!
    Crazy Awesome Avatar by Balford!

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford

    After taunting the beast, Ford works himself into a frenzy, and takes a swing with his falchion.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rage: round 1/10
    HP: 54/54
    AC: 15
    Attack: (1d20+11)[21] Damage: (2d4+10)[13]

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Current Positions
    Spoiler
    Show


    Attack results

    The monster is severely wounded, its wings and tail whipping about in any attempt to stave off the attacks of the party.

    Gunnars charge was met with only a buffet of the creatures wing, and he swung wide.

    Kjersti was unable to get a good bite into the creatures flesh with her pouncing charge, both attacks thwarted by the creatures quick movements.

    Valguards axe chops home and cleaves a large furrow into the creatures side, and it emits a shriek of pain.

    Fengrs attack leaves claw marks down the creatures back.

    Fords mighty swing of his falchion leaves a gash in the creatures forelimbs.

    Aldi directs her bear to protect the farmhands and it moves into position.


    Monster!

    Valguard- The monster feels you are the greatest threat thus far, so bears down on you with its Sting and Bite attacks.
    Attacks
    Spoiler
    Show

    Sting- (1d20+8)[22] Sting damage- (1d6+4)[9] (DC 17 fort save on hit)

    Bite- (1d20+10)[14] Bite damage- (2d8+4)[15]


    Fengr- the monsters wing lashes out at Fengr.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wing- (1d20+8)[16] Wing damage- (1d8+2)[3]


    Kjersti- the monsters second wing darts in at Kjersti.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wing- (1d20+8)[12] Wing damage- (1d8+2)[9]


    Ford- One of the monsters claws slashes forward at Ford.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Claw- (1d20+8)[24] Claw damage- (2d6+4)[8]


    Gunnar- The beasts second claw arcs in towards Gunnar.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Claw- (1d20+8)[19] Claw damage- (2d6+4)[13]

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Valguard- The barbed tail spikes through your defenses.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take 9 damage and make a DC 17 fort save.


    Fengr- The wing finds home, though only scrapes along your arm.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take 3 damage


    Kjersti- Kjersti is able to avoid the monsters attack.

    Ford- The beasts claw rakes your side.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take 8 damage


    Gunnar- The beasts claw is able to smash at your arms and chest.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take 13 damage

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford
    Ford takes the blow and sidesteps into 27E. As the beast turns its attention toward Valguard, Ford strikes out of his blind spot.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rage: round 2/10
    HP: 46/54
    flanking (+2)
    Attack: (1d20+13)[24] Damage: (2d4+10)[13]

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Tichrondrius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Kjersti Grimsdottir

    Kjersti dodged adeptly, growling low in her throat, and moved around it to try and get at the beasts eyes when it dipped in for a bite attack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Declaring Dodge.

    HP: 46/46

    Ferocity: 2/7

    Battleaxe Attack Roll: (1d20+6)[20]
    Battleaxe Damage Roll: (1d8+4)[8]

    Handaxe Attack Roll: (1d20+5)[20]
    Handaxe Damage Roll: (1d6+4)[6]

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ipphli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar ignores the beast's attack, instead swinging his greatsword at the thing once more.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack (21) (2d6+7)[15]
    Last edited by Ipphli; 2010-11-07 at 01:06 AM.
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

    Avatar by Ninjaman

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    drakir_nosslin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    The beasts large wing strikes Fengr on the side of his neck, drawing blood and probably causing what will turn out to be a huge bruise. The feral man responds with all his might, clawing at the beast like a wild animal.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Full attack!
    Attack Roll: (1d20+8)[13], damage: (1d4+5)[7]
    Attack Roll: (1d20+6)[10], damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Attack Roll: (1d20+6)[13], damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    Attack Roll: (1d20+6)[24], damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    The sky's the sky wherever you go. People are people.
    Cogito ergo cogito
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm, pg 140
    An ashworm can be an asset in the dessert
    More ashworm recipes coming next week!
    Crazy Awesome Avatar by Balford!

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    The beast roars against this new assault, and it sputters and chokes, roaring back as if to strike at the party again with its wings and claws, but a gurgling is heard from its throat and it slumps down into a heap of scaled carcass.

    Hjald is relieved, none of his cows were damaged, though he is certain that Valguard will require further medical attention.

    Valguard
    Spoiler
    Show
    Take Six points of constitution damage! Ouch!


    Hjald rushes into the farm house and when he returns he gives Valguard a small bottle with green liquid inside, about one ounce to be precise. He ensures him it will help greatly with the venom he was injected with.

    Turning to the party Hjald shakes his head and speaks.

    "I can't thank you all enough for rushing to our aid. Such creatures don't come around the farmlands too often but when they do its usually pretty bad. We were lucky to have you around. I feel indebted to you for risking yourselves, and I've decided to hook up my wagon with my team of horses and take you all to Brummundal myself. Should be there by midday if we leave within the hour."

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Valgard

    Shaking from the effects of the venom and greatly weakened by it, Valgard takes the small bottle and drinks its contents in a single gulp.
    Due to a severe personal crisis my activity will low over the next few days. Please be patient, I will be back to normal in a few days. Thank you for your understanding!

    Act well before thinking!


  19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ipphli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar nods to their host. "Thank you Hjald. We are in your debt. I am ready now; if I did leave anything behind, you are welcome to it."
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

    Avatar by Ninjaman

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simba View Post
    Valgard

    Shaking from the effects of the venom and greatly weakened by it, Valgard takes the small bottle and drinks its contents in a single gulp.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your constitution remains lowered, but you now do not have to make the secondary save.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Valgard

    Valgard nods towards Hjald, thanking him for the potion.
    Due to a severe personal crisis my activity will low over the next few days. Please be patient, I will be back to normal in a few days. Thank you for your understanding!

    Act well before thinking!


  22. - Top - End - #142
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford

    "That'll learn the bastard! Do these beasts trouble you often old friend?"

    On the ride to Brummundal, Ford is mostly quiet, keeping his eyes to the sky. Not the most perceptive individual, he only anticipates whatever is directly on his mind, which in this case is the threat of an airborne attack.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Tichrondrius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Kjersti Grimsdottir

    That beast had attacked so suddenly. Would battle follow her all of her days? Of course, she was a Barbarian. A survivor. Battle was no new concept to her rough hands and worn heart but now she was just tired of it. The slavery had taken a lot of her fight out of her and left a hollow empty feeling. Only the rage could make her feel alive.

    That was the rub, wasn't it? She didn't feel like fighting anymore but fighting was the only time she ever felt really alive. In these slow moments she felt almost like she was fading out of existence. She was so hollow on the inside that it hurt. Darkness had taken up residence inside her heart. A desire to cause pain and see the whole world burn. The rage came from pain but it made her feel human. It was dark and addictive.

    Kjersti looked over to her allies nearby. It wasn't exactly roomy is this wagon but she was used to close quarters. She looked out towards the sides of the road and desired just to run and frolick freely. To play like she had as a young girl. It had been all she wanted to do since escaping but they hadn't had the time. They had to get home first. And make those bastards pay.

    "I hope it isn't long to Brummundal, my friends. My heart longs for more sights of home and comfort. A decent axe.." She gives a dismissive look at the stolen axe hanging at her belt.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    The wagons wheels creaked along the dirt road, slight bumps and dips in the road making the ride uneven, though still much more comfortable than walking the long road.

    As the road winds upwards, passing through hills and around small bluffs the terrain is dotted with boulders and other detritus moved by ancient glaciers and now covered with grass as if growing into the countryside.

    After an hour or two of Hjalds voice coming up every now again to spur on his team, his farmhands often jumping down to tighten yolks or fix lines along the beasts harnesses they crested a small hill, which brought the journey to higher land, a few thin whisps of smoke flowing up into the air, behind a heavy wooden wall.

    Soldiers, draped in furs with shields slung over their backs and spears at their sides patrolled the walls, mere ants from the perspective of length the party was at now, but little more than a half mile from their home, Brummundal.

    Hjald turns to the party and grins toothily, picking his hi mead flask and nodding for the farmhands to hand out some drink to the gathered adventurers.

    "Drink hearty warriors, your home is upon you. The druids circle will be more than pleased for your return. A true blessing from Oden!"

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Aldi passes a chance to drink with the wave of her hand.

    "I wish to wet my lips first with water from my... our... home." she explains, rubbing some sort of oily substance on her pilfered bow. She's been keeping to herself for a while, a long while, alien to the others aside from the black bear which has thus dutifully followed close by. And probably been the more sociable of the pair. Prison seems to have changed the druid immensely. Before their capture, Aldi was quiet but not as severe, and was more awkward about it. Now she seems cold as the mountain hills where Frost giants would gather...
    "Unless you're sitting on a ninja posing as a piece of furniture, the act of parking your butt on a surface is not a complicated endeavor."

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ipphli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar eagerly takes the proffered drink and raises it in a toast towards Brummundal. "To Brummundal, home of heroes!" With that, the barbarian takes a large swig of the mead. Smacking his lips, he grins at the others. "Let come what may, we're home!"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

    Avatar by Ninjaman

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Hjald took the horn back once it had made its rounds, fixing it back to his belt and snapping the reins to make the cart regain its momentum. Soon the fields fell away, the distance melting as the bustle of the city walls were looming above the wagon.

    Hjald halted at the gate, and stood in the drivers seat with his arms wide as the two guards addressed him.

    "Hjald! You've already been to the city this month what brings you back to us?"

    "I bring wayward sons and daughters of Brummundal back to their rightful home! Oden has blessed their journey and brought them back to the bosom of Nelgaard!"

    The guards eyes went wide as they surveyed the carts occupants, and the gate came open quickly, several bearded men working the large doors. Hjald drove the cart inside, and one of the guards came down from his post to look upon the party his grin wide.

    "The Druids will be most amazed, and your kin must be notified. We were all fearing the worst when we lost a raiding party."

    The man turned and left at a jog, the second guard coming down and instructing Hjald to bring the cart around to the council hall, and soon he had parked the cart along side, a familiar face appeared from the council hall.

    Tejhnar, the High Druid of Brummundal and speaker for all Druids in Nelgaard came directly to the cart, sweeping his arms out wide with a hearty grin.

    "Welcome home. We have much to discuss. Your families and friends are being gathered to greet you as we speak, and are being brought here to the council hall. Please, I have instructed a feast to be gathered to herald your return! Let us gather in the council hall and eat and drink, and speak of the growing darkness falling upon our grand kingdom."

    He swept his arm back towards the council hall and lead towards the entrance, Hjald turning and giving his leave, turning his cart about and speaking of the importance of tending his farm.

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford

    "Be safe friend. May we meet again soon."

    Ford follows the group wherever they are lead."It is great to be home. We will gladly feast, and discuss the glorious revenge that awaits us. Odin, Thor, and Strudder have surely blessed us!"

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Tichrondrius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Kjersti Grimsdottir

    This further trip had been long and silent. She sat just contemplating her axe and the faces of those she hadn't been able to save. Rolf, who cared for her.. he was probably dead. What awaited her in Brummundal except for the comfort of home.. and the remembrance of what she had lost?

    It hadn't been long after her Father died that she was captured. But, still, there it was- the great gate of her homeland. It opened wide to admit her entrance once more. She remembered walking in these fields, hunting, coming back to this gate.. memories of youth so far away now.

    "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, Hjald. May Odin watch over you." She told him, bowing slightly, before stepping off the cart.

    Nelgaard. Now that was a blast from the past. She smiled a little as he approached. They had never been close but he was familiar. It was good to see him. She turned and watched Hjald leave with a heavy heart and once again wished him safety, silently to herself this time.

    "That darkness.." She mumbled to herself as she followed Nelgaard and listened to him talk. Kjersti didn't know who would be waiting for her there, most of her friends were part of the Hunting Party and they were all.. no, she couldn't bare to think about it.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    The other druid, the stout, matronly one with the bear, is sure as certain surprised to see her superior druid arrive. Bowing her head in humility, Aldi tries to stammer an excuse, "Ah, but sir, it's no necessar-- I have to... my hovel.." it's leaving her quite tongue tied, and she turns scarlet as the higher druid leaves to tend to his fields.

    Aldi just wanted to go home. A hovel it may be, and it's probably loaded with new cats, but she felt comfort under the bows of the surrounding trees. Her father was longsince passed into Valhalla, and with the exception of Kjersti, most of her old friends she'd grown up with had likely joined her father. She didn't want to face their parents and friends and kin, not like this. She felt her mood darken, as if the feast was an award for her imprisonment. An award she didn't want...
    "Unless you're sitting on a ninja posing as a piece of furniture, the act of parking your butt on a surface is not a complicated endeavor."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •