New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

While the woman in question id unmistakably alluring, the Privaron keeps on marching. It seems that unlike most males, his brains cannot switch from "ready to kick rear" to "ready to court ladies" at the bat of an underboob eyelash.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #302
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

The breeze was beginning to pick up, almost ominously. Pico looked around, curious. His fur-collared coat was flapping in the wind, his messy hair showing why it looks wind-tossed. He looks aware, on alert.

"Amada? Do you get the same feeling I'm getting right now about this?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga's Reiatsu was aggressive. Intrusive. It felt almost as though he wanted to make sure everyone in a mile-wide radius knew he was around.

Oh, wait. That was EXACTLY his intention.

He sniffed the air for a long time as he walked through the Decima's sector. Until the wind shifted his way.

And then he stared directly towards Pico's position.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apolinar couldn't escape this feeling he was missing something. That is, while he was sat down here, he was missing something important up above. Then again, the question of who kille- to hell with it. He was a general, not a private eye.

A soldier answered the door a few minutes later and had a corpse basically thrown at his face.

"Tell His Majesty that we found this body in the Primera Sector. She knows nothing about it and the other Espada had more pressing matters at the time. If you come back alive you'll be a corporal. Understand? Now pick yourself up off the floor and go."

Soon enough, Apolinar reached the training grounds of Rouga's legion, and found him to be absent. Repressing the urge to kick every single one of the layabouts in the face, and practically fuming now, he heads up and stands at the entrance of the Ciudad Baja. Where did Rouga get to? Why did he just abandon his post without permission? Why was Apolinar such a crazed control freak that he required written permission before he even allowed anyone under his command to leave the Undercity?
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #305
    Orc in the Playground

Pico noticed this reiatsu, and would've flinched...if he wasn't somewhat inebriated and so self-confident (don't laugh, alcohol does this to you).

Pico stared straight at this new figure, his yellow eyes harsh and unforgiving. He lets his reiatsu flare out a bit as well, electrically shocking and rejecting.

A smirk crosses his face, a smirk that someone would have before going to war. "Well now, who do we have here..."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Orc in the Playground

By most standards, Rouga was as impolite as someone gets. "Tact" was something of a lost art for him.

That doesn't mean, however, that he didn't know better than to attack the first guy with a strong Reiatsu he sensed here.

Rouga used Sonido to approach Pico, and stared down at him from his own height as he arrived. He sure looked a lot more intimidating when he was only a few inches from Pico's face.

"You the top dog of this part of town?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #307
    Orc in the Playground

Pico guffawed at this, obviously not that threatened. Probably because for the most part, Pico did worse than what this guy was doing. "Yeah, I'm the top dog. And I suppose you're in heat and want to strut your stuff, starting with me. Lost your pack or something, dog?" Every word he said was dripping with sarcasm and disdain. When he stopped talking, he started sneering, his eyes practically reaching out and jabbing at Rouga's chest, saying "you want some, come get some".
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #308
    Orc in the Playground

"Dude, no. Just no. The LAST thing I'd do if I were in heat would be talking to a guy! Seriously, what the hell is WRONG with you?"

There went the tone of seriousness.

"And judging from the smell of booze on you, you must taste worse than crap!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #309
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ivaz noticed Rouga's flaring of his reiatsu, and got curious. As such, she decided to follow and watch.

Right now, she was leaning against a wall a ways away from the pair, arms folded across her chest, wearing her usual grin.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

10. - Top - End - #310
    Orc in the Playground

Pico chuckles, amused at Rouga's discomfort. "I know. Mei's girls are that good, I'd understand if you wouldn't want to be with little ol' me after you've been with one of them."

Pico then reaches into his coat pocket and starts to pull out a crumpled up pack of cigarettes. "You're forgetting the tobacco, pal." He then takes out a cigarette, and puts it in the corner of his mouth. "Now, pal, since your still stickin' your nose in my face, you might as well talk to me. Who the hell are you?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311
    Orc in the Playground

"Sougami Rouga, Privaron 000 and Ecchan's personal rival. Also, the owner of the boot they'll find buried into your ass." Rouga grinned. Had his teeth always been that pointy?

"Huh. So you know where the females are at, then. I guess that makes you good for something."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #312

Ivaz smirks a little at Pico's compliments of her sector.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

13. - Top - End - #313
    Orc in the Playground

All Pico does is shake his head and light a match, lighting the cigarette as he does so. He then throws the match to the ground and snuffs it. He takes a drag, and blows it out...into Rouga's face.

"Seriously? 000? Did you do something so horrible that His Majesty didn't even think you were worthy of a couple of numbers and a zero?"

"Also, never heard of Ecchan. Two strikes, one more and I'm throwing you at the next person I see. Except Amada here."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Orc in the Playground

"You just contradicted yourself. But it's understandable. Not everyone is aware of my pet name for Erscheinung Von Geister.

I don't have a number because I was never an Espada. But it turns out everything you f*****s care about are numbers. And the only way you get one is to beat the crap outta someone with a number.

So I'm gonna start with you all the way up to number one. I'll probably be done by the end of tonight."

With that said, Rouga seemed to be done with pleasantries. He suddenly expanded his Hierro aura directly at Pico's face. The effect, if the Decima didn't dodge, was something like an invisible brick wall punching him in the nose at a couple hundred kilometers per hour.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315
    Orc in the Playground

At this point, Pico backflips backwards. Yes, he dodges. When he's looking back up at Rouga, the cigarette is still in his mouth. "Wow, you are a gigantic ***!" He throws a Bala at him, aiming...down south.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #316
    Orc in the Playground

"So I've been told."

The Bala goes "ping". It had unmistakably hit. But it went "ping".

"Seriously. This is the way you wanna go? Scratching my balls?"

For a moment, one could almost hear the echo of a strangely appropriate song.

So Rouga raised his hand. Middle finger and thumb joined together. He started snapping.

Really, really fast.

This wasn't Bala. There was no visible flare of Reiatsu. This was something completely different. It was almost as though the air itself bent itself in an effort to hurt Pico. All strikes had the same origin point - namely, Rouga himself - but there was visual cue. Pico would have to trust his instincts to dodge and hope that Rouga wasn't simply tricking him.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #317
    Orc in the Playground

Pico manages to dance his way through the blasts, although a few do connect. However, he seems to shrug a few of them off, before he finally reaches Rouga. "Three strikes pal!" He reaches out to grab onto him. He doesn't care where exactly, but when he gets a full grip on him, the same thing happens no matter what. He lifts Rouga over his head, his foot on the railing.

"YOU'RE OUT!!" True to his word, Pico chucks him at the first person he sees. In this case, a poor guy who was just trying to do some push-ups away from the barracks...eh, who am I kidding. Pico would've probably killed him for that anyways.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Orc in the Playground

Bad idea.

REALLY bad idea.

As befit Pico, he really didn't understand what Rouga's power was yet. The Decima actually gets as far as lifting the much bigger Privaron over his head, but just as he was about to throw, Rouga expanded his aura once again. It was a rather violent shove, and with Rouga above Pico's head, the Decima was literally between Rouga and the ground. In a way, it wasn't unlike suddenly finding he had WAY too much weight on his hands. Though a more appropriate way of describing it was being pushed against a wall, by another wall.

"Judge calls foul on that, son."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #319
    Orc in the Playground

Pico lets go, getting pushed over the railing, and falling to the ground. Rouga might see a thud on the ground, dust and a bit of ash thrown up in a cloud.

At this point, it's hard to tell what exactly happened to Pico.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320

I like that guy. He's got a certain...flair.

Ivaz continues watching, enjoying the show.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

21. - Top - End - #321
    Orc in the Playground

"C'mon now, Coyote! This Roadrunner ain't even MOVING!" Rouga bellowed down.

"Meep meep!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #322
    Orc in the Playground

As Rouga is doing his little taunts, a figure suddenly shoots out of the cloud of dust and ash. It's Pico, his eyes practically on fire. He shows up in front of Rouga, with a Cero in front of his mouth and a Bala in each hand. He fires the Cero right at Rouga.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #323
    Orc in the Playground

There is a large scorch mark on Rouga's face by the time the dust settles. And he's smiling. Part of the smile doesn't have muscles behind it, or skin (naturally). But what could be construed as relative success on Pico's side quickly falls apart as it faces Rouga's regeneration.

"WAY better!"

Rouga's Reiatsu flares violently. It seems to practically reject everything within his personal space. It makes him float slightly as well, though not by conscious effort.

"C'mon. Why so serious?!"

Rouga finally makes a motion remniscent of an actual attack. It's crude and unrefined at first glance, because there's no strategy behind it. It is, pure and simple, a straight punch thrown directly at Pico's chest. But its range is greater than Rouga's arm. Before his fist is fully in motion, a violent pressure already shoots forward.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Orc in the Playground

Pico dodges the punch, long before even the range makes contact with his chest. However, he soon throws both of his Bala at Rouga, aiming to distract him as he rockets his own punch straight to Rouga's face.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #325
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Pico dodges the punch, long before even the range makes contact with his chest. However, he soon throws both of his Bala at Rouga, aiming to distract him as he rockets his own punch straight to Rouga's face.
    Both fighters and Ivaz can feel multiple bursts of reiatsu barreling towards them. The unmistakable feel of someone using sonido quickly. One more flash is felt as a beam of dark red energy comes toward Rouga.

"Pico. We'll be even in a bit." Sereg says loud enough for everyone to hear. He then fires another powerful cero at Rouga.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

26. - Top - End - #326

DrowGirl

Canguro

Canguro halted when Genoveva commanded it, a little surprised as the girl adjusted her legs and position with her kicks. By the time they were finished she was feeling tired form expending all of that energy, and Canguro was leaning back on her tail, panting. After taking a moment to recover she faced the Primera, bowing.

"Thank you for the assistance, My Lady. I'll keep that in mind." She said before dusting herself off, her attention turning to Lalita now as she took a deep breath and transformed back into her sealed form and back to her normal size.

"Right, I'm done. I'll head back to Edward's sector and see what I'll need for the trip." With that she hurried off to the exit, before begining to use Sonido to help her reach Edward's Palacio.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

The Primera spends some time finishing up some business in her own sector, but it's rather hard to miss all of the commotion that Rouga and Pico are causing a mere sector away. Which is why Ivaz would find herself joined by the slight Genoveva, silent but smirking to herself as she watches the battle between the Decima and...whoever the other guy was.

"Ya start dis or did dey start't demselves?" She asks nonchalantly of the Octava's fraccion. After all, it didn't seem like she intended on joining into the brawl herself but content to simply...see how it all played out. Besides, Pico always seemed to behave funny whenever she was around.

============

Amada

"What win...?!" the answer came moments later as a small scale brawl breaks out between Pico and some stranger, Amada's one visible eye widening in disbelief as she stumbles back from the escalating conflict. At first anyway. Amazement at what had just sprung up turned to dismay and then anger at the temerity of this assassin in challenging one of the Espada in broad daylight.

One quick hand motion and she's grabbed hold of her war-pick, waiting for a chance to join the confrontation in a manner beneficial to her Espada and finally seeing it when Pico launches two distractions and aims to return the punch. The petite arrancar dashes forward, crouched low to the ground to present an even smaller target as she lashes out with her pick at Rouga's legs, seeking to sink the weapon in before trying to yank his legs out from under him.

"What kind of idiot assassin are you?! This can't even be counted as an ambush!" she admonishes with a growl.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga doesn't so much as notice Pico's Bala coming at him. As such, their function as a distraction fails. Catching Pico's fist in his bigger hand, Rouga smiled widely as he gripped the Decima's hand tightly, seeking to both crush it and keep it held in place.

This way, he couldn't dodge, could he?

While keeping his grip steadfast, Rouga quickly expanded his aura again. However, this time Pico wasn't struck the way his previous attacks worked, the "wall" remaining directly behind him. It felt as though there was a physically damaging gale blowing directly off the Privaron, slashing at Pico.

As Amada rushed at him, Rouga merely extended his hand backwards and shot a couple of Bala her way in an attempt to keep her from getting too close.

"Assassin? Ambush? What kind of a sick f*** do you take me for?"

Of course, it was then the two Cero fired by Sereg came towards Rouga. Reflexively, he extended his aura again, in an attempt to detonate them prematurely. The first one comes almost too close for comfort, and forces him to weaken his grasp on Pico's hand, but the second one explodes much further away.

"Are all Arrancar this rude? We're having a fair fight here!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Palacio Cuarta]

It definitely flickered. Because suddenly, standing along the wall to one side, having come out of nowhere, is Vicente.

He seems to be wearing a fresh cloak; if Ruwa or Alejandro look closely enough, they'll notice it looks slightly different. The cut, the lines, the way the material flows. All a bit different from before. Of course, when Vicente points at the flickering light, they notice the metal bracer around his forearm. Something packed with technology...but what?

"I will send one of our electricians to examine the light, Master Alejandro."

He lowers his arm, and it disappears into the folds of the cloak again. He examines each of the people in the hall in turn, his gaze lingering with speculation on Ruwa.

"What business brings a Fraccion of the Octava here, I wonder?"
    "She is here, Vincente, because she wishes a question answered. A question I am ill-equipped to aid with, as it pertains to matters emotional and hormonal. She wishes to know about love." Aléjandro says, his distaste for the concept of the last word all too evident.

"Is there something you wanted Vincente, before I delve into this morass of purple prose and lamentably perspicacious poetry?"

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente tilts his head to one side in...curiosity.

"Love? Well, I suppose that's her business.

At any rate, we didn't have a chance to speak after the tournament. I wanted to see if there was anything you wished to discuss. I'm about to isolate myself for the purpose of some intense training for a bit, before returning to His Majesty the King for some more...specialized training.
    "

His gaze flickers to Ruwa as he speaks. Clearly, she is the reason he does not speak more specifically, but he is not so rude (at least not in front of Alejandro) as to insist she simply scamper off.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune