New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

"Hmm. There are some things I wish to ask you, but I believe social conventions dictate that I aid Ms. Ruwa first. How immediate did you intend your departure into solitude to be? If you could delay it for thirty minutes whilst I set our Fraccion guest up for her search, I would be grateful. If that is not an option, then I believe I shall manage."

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente seems to spend some time considering this.

"I believe 30 minutes will not significantly impact my plans one way or the other. I shall wait. And perhaps watch."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, the going ons of Las Noches... Violence. Drunks. Voyeurs. Stupid jokes. Politics. Research. Training. A catastrophic surge of enraged reiatsu, dripping with murderous intent. And other day-to-day things to be expected of wretched scum.

Throne Room

Von Geister has just been informed that the corpse of one of his sons was discovered in the upper city.

Lucky enough, Apolinar's messenger had time to escape as the walls and the floor of the throne room grew gnashing teeth trashing claws, all while the Ghost King calmly tapped his fingers on the arm of his throne.

He ain't happy.

The chaos of flesh soon subsides, as Von Geister pulls himself out of the throne and out of his room towards the central lifts.

And he still ain't happy.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #334
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    [Palacio Cuarta]

Aléjandro is sociable enough to move at a speed Ruwa finds comfortable. Shortly enough, the two find themselves on one of the higher floors of the library area, standing in front of an imposing door constructed of black metal, with intricate silver filigree.

"Here we are. The romance section."

The light affixed the roof of the corridor the two are standing in may or may not have just flickered ominously.
    Ruwa looks up, awestruck. "Woah..."

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Palacio Cuarta]

It definitely flickered. Because suddenly, standing along the wall to one side, having come out of nowhere, is Vicente.

He seems to be wearing a fresh cloak; if Ruwa or Alejandro look closely enough, they'll notice it looks slightly different. The cut, the lines, the way the material flows. All a bit different from before. Of course, when Vicente points at the flickering light, they notice the metal bracer around his forearm. Something packed with technology...but what?

"I will send one of our electricians to examine the light, Master Alejandro."

He lowers his arm, and it disappears into the folds of the cloak again. He examines each of the people in the hall in turn, his gaze lingering with speculation on Ruwa.

"What business brings a Fraccion of the Octava here, I wonder?"
    ...then, she jumps, physics not being very friendly to her body for it. After recovering, she glares and sticks her tongue out at Vicente. "Hey, ssstupid-head! It'sss not nice to sssneak up on people!"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #335
    Barbarian in the Playground

The messenger, now in a state that can only be described as ultimate terror, hared, for he indeed had hare-like characteristics, out of the throne room as fast as his legs could possibly ever carry him ever. Scrambling through the Undercity like a man possessed, he eventually finds out his general is topside.

Apolinar hears a utterly terrified yet obedient and polite cough from behind him and wheels around. He stands there dumbfounded for a few moments.

"You... actually lived? Well, I'm not a man to go back on my word, corporal."

Corporal Fjalsford snapped smartly to attention with a "Sir! Thank you sir! The Ghost King has been informed. He... did not take the news well, sir."

Apolinar easily notices that his newest corporal is sort of vibrating with terror.

"Corporal, do you know what happens to soldiers who show fear in front of both me and Ghost King?"

"Huh? but-"

Corporal Fjalsford is seized and his neck is twisted around like a rabbit's, before being flung into some random gutter to wash away into nothingness. After this grisly deed, the General continues to watch the fireworks at the Decima Palacio, idly wondering if he should intervene.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Ruwa looks up, awestruck. "Woah..."

...then, she jumps, physics not being very friendly to her body for it. After recovering, she glares and sticks her tongue out at Vicente. "Hey, ssstupid-head! It'sss not nice to sssneak up on people!"
    Surely that isn't the hint of a smirk on Vicente's face. No, it couldn't be.

"I don't believe I have ever been called "nice", Ruwa. Nonetheless, I do so apologize if I unduly startled you. Let me not hamper your quest any more. I shall accompany, perhaps aid you in your preparations."

He walked over to the other two Arrancar, apparently making himself part of the group. He patiently stood there, waiting for Ruwa or Alejandro to lead the way.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

7. - Top - End - #337

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Rouga doesn't so much as notice Pico's Bala coming at him. As such, their function as a distraction fails. Catching Pico's fist in his bigger hand, Rouga smiled widely as he gripped the Decima's hand tightly, seeking to both crush it and keep it held in place.

This way, he couldn't dodge, could he?

While keeping his grip steadfast, Rouga quickly expanded his aura again. However, this time Pico wasn't struck the way his previous attacks worked, the "wall" remaining directly behind him. It felt as though there was a physically damaging gale blowing directly off the Privaron, slashing at Pico.

As Amada rushed at him, Rouga merely extended his hand backwards and shot a couple of Bala her way in an attempt to keep her from getting too close.

"Assassin? Ambush? What kind of a sick f*** do you take me for?"

Of course, it was then the two Cero fired by Sereg came towards Rouga. Reflexively, he extended his aura again, in an attempt to detonate them prematurely. The first one comes almost too close for comfort, and forces him to weaken his grasp on Pico's hand, but the second one explodes much further away.

"Are all Arrancar this rude? We're having a fair fight here!"
    Sereg closes with the group of combatants, still firing bala and cero at Rouga. as he becomes closer he stops firing, moving faster and in a straight line to Rouga, in an attempt to hit him extremely hard. Seregs' hand rises open, and he swings at Rouga, closing his hand at the last second.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    Canguro

Canguro halted when Genoveva commanded it, a little surprised as the girl adjusted her legs and position with her kicks. By the time they were finished she was feeling tired form expending all of that energy, and Canguro was leaning back on her tail, panting. After taking a moment to recover she faced the Primera, bowing.

"Thank you for the assistance, My Lady. I'll keep that in mind." She said before dusting herself off, her attention turning to Lalita now as she took a deep breath and transformed back into her sealed form and back to her normal size.

"Right, I'm done. I'll head back to Edward's sector and see what I'll need for the trip." With that she hurried off to the exit, before begining to use Sonido to help her reach Edward's Palacio.
    "I'll be joining you in just a moment", Lalita chimes to Canguro. "Don't over-extert yourself, Miss! We have harsh days before us!" Last she sees of him, he's leaning to the training hall wall, glaring intsensely at Genoveva.

Some thirty minutes later, when Pico is having a busy time with Rouga, Lalita runs over the rooftops of the Primera's sector, soon arriving in the ruins of his apartment to salvage some goods, before seeking out Canguro to leave for their journey...

[Sands of Hueco Mundo, far from Las Noches]

To Canguro, the early half of the trip was rather uneventful. Lalita usually ran a distance before or after her, staying out of her sight. Often, she could feel his Reiatsu clashing with someone else's, byt every time she caught up with him, the fights were already over. For someone with only one working arm, Lalita did remarkably well - Canguro didn't need to extensively patch up his injuries expect maybe once or twice. For her disappointment, he didn't really let her have any fun fighting, seemingly just keeping her around as company.

Whether she realized she was being used as a bait as well is another thing.

Lalita wipes some blood from his mouth with the back of his healty hand, watching the body of yet another foe disentigrate before him. The foe it belonged to was his hardest quarry yet, a massive Adjuchas with the shape of a great dog.

It's Reiryoky was magnificent - too much for him to even eat it all. Shame to see it go to waste.

"Ah, hello again, Miss"
    , Lalita chimes as he meets Canguro halfway to their last resting place. His shirt is torn to shreds, and there are several beelding gashes across his torso. The sling keeping his injured hand in place is intact, however - he must've gone to great lengths to keep it so. "I hope you are enjoying yourself. Did anything happen while I was gone?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

9. - Top - End - #339
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga howls at Sereg. Pico is released in favor of the newfound attacker, though that mostly means he's forcibly shoved outside the range of Rouga's aura.

Sereg's swing meets with a fist of Rouga's own strength. His Hierro is projected ever-so-slightly forward to keep his hand from being harmed. Once it slows, Rouga tries to grasp it, his other hand reared for a vicious swing at Sereg's face.

"I guess I underestimated your ability to make friends, top dog." He offered with a laugh over to Pico.

"Though I gotta say, he still looks boring!"
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #340

Rouga howls at Sereg. Pico is released in favor of the newfound attacker, though that mostly means he's forcibly shoved outside the range of Rouga's aura.

Sereg's swing meets with a fist of Rouga's own strength. His Hierro is projected ever-so-slightly forward to keep his hand from being harmed. Once it slows, Rouga tries to grasp it, his other hand reared for a vicious swing at Sereg's face.

"I guess I underestimated your ability to make friends, top dog." He offered with a laugh over to Pico.

"Though I gotta say, he still looks boring!"
    Sereg forms his own heirro onto his face, taking the brunt of the damage through that, his mask blocking most of the rest. It still hurt like hell. Though it did give him a great shot at Rougas' ribs. Sereg's hand comes up in the shape of a gun. "I'd say the same to you." A cero is fired point blank into Rougas' side.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Orc in the Playground

Pain was something Rouga knew very well. He did not shy from it - rather, he embraced it and what it meant.

In this particular case, it meant that Sereg had made a mistake.

Granted, a point-blank Cero to the ribs hurt like hell. Even with Rouga's Hierro, it wasn't unlike having a grenade explode on his side, and it showed. His skin had been burnt off by the blast, and the underlying muscle was bleeding. Even considering his regeneration, this was not going to look pretty for a while.

However, Sereg hadn't moved away from Rouga, who now had control of one of his arms and grasped for control of the second. With the Privaron's larger frame, he had the advantage in close quarters like this.

"My turn."

He expanded his aura once again. As with Pico, he had managed to project it so the "wall" was behind Sereg now. He expanded it in all directions as he held on tightly to both of Sereg's arms. The "rejection" grew increasingly stronger the more he expanded his aura. The footing was crushed under the pressure, though he floated in place. And still it expanded.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-11-20 at 07:30 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #342
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

The Primera spends some time finishing up some business in her own sector, but it's rather hard to miss all of the commotion that Rouga and Pico are causing a mere sector away. Which is why Ivaz would find herself joined by the slight Genoveva, silent but smirking to herself as she watches the battle between the Decima and...whoever the other guy was.

"Ya start dis or did dey start't demselves?" She asks nonchalantly of the Octava's fraccion. After all, it didn't seem like she intended on joining into the brawl herself but content to simply...see how it all played out. Besides, Pico always seemed to behave funny whenever she was around.
    Ivaz laughs a little and turns her head to face the Primera. You really think I'd start a fight with an Espada? Come on, now. I ain't that crazy. She turns back to watch.

The bigger guy was saying something bout wanting to fight each Espada, starting with the Decima there. I think he said his name was Rouga.

I like him. He's funny.
    Ivaz grins a little.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

13. - Top - End - #343

Pain was something Rouga knew very well. He did not shy from it - rather, he embraced it and what it meant.

In this particular case, it meant that Sereg had made a mistake.

Granted, a point-blank Cero to the ribs hurt like hell. Even with Rouga's Hierro, it wasn't unlike having a grenade explode on his side, and it showed. His skin had been burnt off by the blast, and the underlying muscle was bleeding. Even considering his regeneration, this was not going to look pretty for a while.

However, Sereg hadn't moved away from Rouga, who now had control of one of his arms and grasped for control of the second. With the Privaron's larger frame, he had the advantage in close quarters like this.

"My turn."

He expanded his aura once again. As with Pico, he had managed to project it so the "wall" was behind Sereg now. He expanded it in all directions as he held on tightly to both of Sereg's arms. The "rejection" grew increasingly stronger the more he expanded his aura. The footing was crushed under the pressure, though he floated in place. And still it expanded.
    The same dark red energy cackles at both of Seregs' hands. "You really think I'd get close without a plan, nobody? Now you get to see how i became the Septima. Cero Latigo!" As he says the last words the energy slowly forms into a fifteen foot whip, curling itself around Rougas' arms. This probably isn't pleasant for him.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Orc in the Playground

"Cero, cero, cero, cero, cero, CERO! Is that all someone with a rank of Espada can do?!"

'Unpleasant' doesn't begin to describe it. Slowly but surely, Sereg's whip-like Cero eats away at Rouga's arms. And still he stands there, holding the Septima's arms as he expanded his aura even more. The more they harmed the Privaron, the stronger the vicious gale became. Until, eventually... their progress ceased.

A balance had been reached.

"Now that you got me just at the right point, it's time you tasted what a REAL cero feels like, animal."

At Rouga's throat, a dark red energy built up. It was slow but definite. And when it stopped, it flew at Sereg's face with a speed belying its concentration. Held as he was, surely there would be no escape, lest the Septima was particularly inventive.

The Reiatsu build-up easily gave everyone else present a message. It spelled 'this is gonna be BIG'.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #345
    Orc in the Playground

Pico, meanwhile, was standing back, jaw agape at the sheer audacity at this. Sereg was stealing his kill! What the hell man?!

Finally, as Rouga was about to fire a Cero at Sereg, he decides that's enough. He walks into his suite, walking into the liquor cabinet, coming out with two big vodka bottles, one in each hand. He throws one at each of the combatant's heads, all of his strength amounting to what is basically a catapult to the face. No matter the result, he stands there, seething with rage.

"Sereg...that's, my, kill! How the frak did you even know I was fighting this loser anyways?!"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

16. - Top - End - #346

"Cero, cero, cero, cero, cero, CERO! Is that all someone with a rank of Espada can do?!"

'Unpleasant' doesn't begin to describe it. Slowly but surely, Sereg's whip-like Cero eats away at Rouga's arms. And still he stands there, holding the Septima's arms as he expanded his aura even more. The more they harmed the Privaron, the stronger the vicious gale became. Until, eventually... their progress ceased.

A balance had been reached.

"Now that you got me just at the right point, it's time you tasted what a REAL cero feels like, animal."

At Rouga's throat, a dark red energy built up. It was slow but definite. And when it stopped, it flew at Sereg's face with a speed belying its concentration. Held as he was, surely there would be no escape, lest the Septima was particularly inventive.

The Reiatsu build-up easily gave everyone else present a message. It spelled 'this is gonna be BIG'.
    Seregs' teeth come down hard on his tongue as Rouga mentions his own cero. The mask on Seregs' face opens sharply, the black mass inside the hollow mouth expands, seeming to come into an energy of its' own.
    "Gran Rey Cero!" Sereg yells from the empty mouth as he fires. It's not enough to completely stop Rougas' attack, though. It still throws Sereg back from the much stronger hollow. Although this will rip Rougas' arms up.

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Pico, meanwhile, was standing back, jaw agape at the sheer audacity at this. Sereg was stealing his kill! What the hell man?!

Finally, as Rouga was about to fire a Cero at Sereg, he decides that's enough. He walks into his suite, walking into the liquor cabinet, coming out with two big vodka bottles, one in each hand. He throws one at each of the combatant's heads, all of his strength amounting to what is basically a catapult to the face. No matter the result, he stands there, seething with rage.

"Sereg...that's, my, kill! How the frak did you even know I was fighting this loser anyways?!"
    Sereg is fired backwards from the blast and therefore dodges the bottle thrown at his head luckily. Not that he'd just taken ANOTHER beam attack to the face. A large dust cloud is thrown up by the arrancars' body as he hits the ground inside Las Noches.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Orc in the Playground

Likewise, the blast sends Rouga back quite a ways. It does, however, send him TOWARDS the bottle rather than away from it.

"...I'll admit, that packed some... *sniff, sniff, sniff*"

He suddenly turned towards Pico. "HEY, YOU!! Why are you wasting perfectly good booze?!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #348
    Orc in the Playground

Pico just stands there, recoiling only by covering his face from the blast as his coat flaps in the wind caused from it. Afterwards, he lets his arm drop, as he gazes at the scene. "You got overkill'd, son."

Then, he smells the vodka, his eyes wide open and his skin paling at the waste of good liquor. "Guy...I could've sworn to God that those bottles were completely empty! I did not see that coming!"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Orc in the Playground

"What a regrettable loss. I doubt it's gonna taste good off my skin, too. Damn, now I'm getting thirsty.

But I can't just leave after making this mess. Hmmm."

Rouga pauses to think for all of three seconds.

"Y'know what, you look like you'd appreciate some drinks too. What say I pay you a few rounds? Oh, and the two lovely ladies are invited too." He gestured towards Ruwa and Genoveva.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #350
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Pico smiles a wolfish smile at the idea of getting drunk with women. "Hey, as long as you're buying, I like that ide-...aaa..."

He then pales as he looks towards where Rouga was pointing...namely at noticing Genoveva. "...Is that the Primera I'm seeing right now?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #351
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    [Pico's Palacio]

Pico smiles a wolfish smile at the idea of getting drunk with women. "Hey, as long as you're buying, I like that ide-...aaa..."

He then pales as he looks towards where Rouga was pointing...namely at noticing Genoveva. "...Is that the Primera I'm seeing right now?
    "Wouldn't know if that were the case, but I do hope she'll take me up on my offer as well."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #352

Apolinar had stepped up behind Genoveva as the dynamic.. trio? ... were fighting. He doesn't exactly hide his presence so those present shouldn't be worried about someone restarting the fight.

"So this is where you got to, hm? Doing your job too much work for you?"

He makes absolutely no effort to specify who he is talking to at all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #353
    Orc in the Playground

"Ringo-chan? You were worried about sweet lil' me? I'm flattered, really, but I'm spoken for." Rouga offered with the most sincere deadpan he could manage.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #354
    Orc in the Playground

Pico looked at Apolinar as he appeared. Then Rouga said "Ringo-chan". He then spent the better part of half a minute switching his gaze between Rouga and Apolinar. Finally, his gaze rested on Apolinar. "...Ringo-chan?" He then looks back to Rouga. "Ringo-chan? How did you get Ringo-chan out of Apolin-."

It then dawns on him about the Ringo-chan. First, a smile crosses his face, before he laughs like a hyena. "HAHAHAA!! Ringo-chan!! HAHAAAA!! You *snort*, you seriously called him Ringo-chan and lived?! HOLY CRAP I LOVE THAT!!!"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355

Apolinar is quite officially not happy. He seems to just stand there for a full minute just staring at the two while twitching slightly. Angry is the understatement of the millennium.

"You... You DARE..."

He sprints full steam for the balcony, but instead of employing sonido to get up to the top, he instead digs his fingers into the solid wall and starts pulling himself up at quite a clip. It's quite a sight to see. Also, he may or may not be frothing at the mouth right now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #356
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga motions as if he were holding a bullfighter's cape.

"Here, Ringo, Ringo, Ringo-chaaaaaan~" <3

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #357

Rouga hadn't just shown a red rag to Apolinar. He'd shown the Red Museum of the History of Red. Not only was he being called Ringo-chan, but anything that could possibly be construed as a <3 had to die.

Launching himself from the wall that he had dug his way up with his bare hands, he lands very heavily on the balcony, still incapable of forming complete sentences.

"You... INSOLENT...! Do you have any - ANY - idea who you're dealing with!?"

At this moment, the balcony cracks and lurches to one side like some kind of seesaw. A few bottles of vodka barely miss the general's head as he scales the ruined architecture. Not that he cares.
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-11-21 at 07:18 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #358
    Orc in the Playground

"One really, really pissed off Red Bull?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #359
    Orc in the Playground

Pico tries to stop laughing, but he just can't, even when the balcony is about to fall off.

He manages to convey enough seriousness to get a message across. "*snort*, heh, hey General, could you not destroy the balcony? For both of our sakes?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #360
    Bugbear in the Playground

"What a regrettable loss. I doubt it's gonna taste good off my skin, too. Damn, now I'm getting thirsty.

But I can't just leave after making this mess. Hmmm."

Rouga pauses to think for all of three seconds.

"Y'know what, you look like you'd appreciate some drinks too. What say I pay you a few rounds? Oh, and the two lovely ladies are invited too." He gestured towards Ruwa and Genoveva.
    I have no idea where Ruwa is.

Ivaz, however, smirks a little when the offer is given.

Free drinks? I'm in.

Then the Apolinar-Ringo event happens. And Ivaz starts laughing so hard that she can barely stand.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907