New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

The shoe hits him smack in the middle of Pico's forehead, causing just a tad bit of bleeding. The trickle of blood down his face gives his expression a bit more of a predatory countenance, obviously wanting to tear into something.

Meanwhile, Lalita might notice one of the residents of the Palacio, and the resident of this particular room. A lanky woman with...actually not a bad body. In fact, most men would find it fantastic...until you reach the face. Then you realize she looks kinda like an old hag who threw all ideas of skin care out the window, a notion only reinforced by the cigarette hanging limply from her lips.

"'ey!! What the bloody hell is goin' on here?! Pico, what is thi-"

Unfortunately for her, her rant is interrupted by Pico suddenly bursting through the wall and placing a hand over her face, causing her head to be stuck straight into the ground. Pico's coat is flying into the air from the force, causing him to look much larger than before. "Tsundere Mikoooooo!!" He apparently uses the poor Fraccion's body as a platform, lifting off with rather frightening speeds as he reaches for Lalita's throat.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Orc in the Playground

Between the drunken shenanigans and Lalita's laugh, Rouga's own roaring, side-injuring laughter probably goes ignored.

He does eventually pick himself up to check them out, though he pretty much stumbles his way along as he laughs.

"You know, this could only get more comical if nobody knew Pico has a foot fetish!"
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita watches intently as Pico crashes through the wall and abuses the poor woman. "Baka! You could've just used the door!", he shouts, hand on his hips again. His feet shuffle around slightly, though, as he prepares for the oncoming charge.

The Decima is alarmingly fast, that he has to give him. Fortunately, a smaller movement is still enough to overcome a larger one, and Pico's moves are still sloppy - he might be angry, but he isn't really fighting yet.

Thus, Lalita sidesteps just enough for Pico's grasping hand to miss, deflects it with a deft swipe, and then trips him, causing him to continue in a straight line and crash against the wall. Again.

Not that Lalita trusts it to deter Pico, considering his track record. Thus, he quickly leaps backwards, away from the stumbling Decima, while keeping his eyes fixed on him.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #544
    Orc in the Playground

Well, Pico isn't exactly running, considering he's in the air, but he does get spun around and his back hits the wall with a very loud thud, revealing a dent when his body falls to the floor.

When he gets back up, in true Pico fashion, he goes back to charging in. Only this time, he's actually a bit more strategic. The alcohol must be burning off in favor of more adrenaline. In each hand is another Bala, and as he bull-rushes Lalita once more, he thrusts out a hand in an attempt to hit Lalita point-blank.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Ettin in the Playground

Amada

In Pico's previous haste to scatter things off of his desk, one of the first things to be cast off was the intercom that clatters along the ground hitting all kinds of buttons on the way. Thus it was that Amada's private time was interrupted by a loud, and continuous, bleating from the intercom in the same tone for when Pico wanted her to show up. Not that she's in any particular hurry to get there, being fairly irritable with the constant noise and explosions going on, and is rather surly when she storms into Pico's office...

...Only to stare around with something akin to apathetic horror. Just who the hell was expected to clean all of this mess up?! What's worse, it didn't sound like it was over yet either! Following the sound of Pico's voice, and someone else's who she couldn't recognize, she's stepping after her Espada through the hole in the wall and gapes at the scene before her.

"What the hell is going on here?! Pico-sama, who the hell is that?!"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ettin in the Playground

Carefully to judge his movements, Lalita sidesteps the charge again, leaping a fair distance out of the room. Still, while Pico might not be able to change his own direction, there's real danger of him aiming the bala at him, which is why Lalita rolls behind an intact portion of the wall as quickly as he can.

Then he notices Amada - and wastes no time in running after her and ducking behind her back. "Help! Your boyfriend is being stupid again!"

7. - Top - End - #547
    Bugbear in the Playground

Then there's a very loud knock on the door. It's the kind of knock that deserves to be accompanied by thunder, lightning, and maniacal laughter.

Oh wait, there is maniacal laughter.

"Hahaha... Hahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHA! Soon, very soon Caiphus, we will discover the truth to this mystery!"

Strangely, Cecilia's smoking a pipe. The pipe is emitting bubbles, so it's all good.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Orc in the Playground

"Funny, I thought she acted more like his mom." Rouga chimes in as the fun begins to die down.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #549
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus stands behind his Espada, cooperatively holding a tape recorder currently belting out the sound of thunder.

After all, if not to make dramatic sound effects, what is a Fraccion for?

"Indeed, my lady. I quite look forward to it." Caiphus resistes the urge to laugh maniacally. Cecilia's already got that part covered.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-12-29 at 04:22 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Pico does what was expected of him and fires the Bala at the portion of the wall Lalita was hiding behind.

Then, to his great surprise, not only does Amada show up, but Lalita ducks behind her! At this, Pico stops and gawks, the Bala still in his other hand.

He points to the "woman" behind her. "I don't frikkin' know who she is!! She just came here, tried to get in my pants, then when I told her to go stick it she started yappin' about 'shes' and 'shrimps' and 'girl talks' and started talking s*** about me and crap!! IN MY OWN PLACE!!! So I'm gonna haul her out by her ass and make sure she never comes BACK!!"

He then wheels around and points at Rouga...with the hand that has the Bala in it, seemingly unaware of this. "YOU!! You just got here!! You've gotta earn the right to say that!...In fact how did you even get the idea of that?! And how did you get there in the first place?!"

Right about then, Angela, the Fraccion that Pico decided to use as a launching platform, starts to get up and growl at Pico. She's clearly mad about the situation, what with the fact that her jaw's messed up, her nose is going every way but out, and that black eye will probably be there for the next year. However, Pico looks over his shoulder towards her and glares so hard at her you could swear his eyes actually bulged out of his head a little. That's when Angela decided to play dead some more.

[Meanwhile, at a lower floor of the Palacio...]

Caiphus and Cecilia won't get any reactions. What they will get is the knowledge that there is just a slight opening of glass in the door, to peer inside with. When the do, they'll notice...a receptionist?

Yes, Pico does indeed have a receptionist. Not a bad looking one either. She also seems blissfully unaware of the commotion going on some floors up. What a shock.

It's about then that they also might notice an intercom by the door.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-12-29 at 04:42 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #551
    Orc in the Playground

"It ain't exactly rocket science, Pico-chan."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #552

[Pico's Palace, Lower Floor]

Cecilia ignores the intercom, and struts up to the receptionist.

"Hello ma'am," She says, blowing smoke out of her pipe with wild abandon,
    "We need to speak to your leader about something. Several somethings in fact. Doctor Caiphus? Show her our credentials, if you please."

13. - Top - End - #553
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus idly wonders when Cecilia's bubble pipe was switched out for an actual smoking pipe, but knows better than to ask.

Instead, he simply walks up to the desk and pulls out two cards, as well as his wakizashi. He tosses the cards in the air and stabs his blade through them, impaling them on the desk. He withdraws his blade, stowing it back in his cloak.

The first card reads "Cecilia Alejwin: Sexta Espada, and resident psychopath. You'd better do as I say."

The second reads "Caiphus Callisto, Fraccion. Imagine your head as the cards."

Judging by their expressions, it's impossible to tell who made the cards.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

14. - Top - End - #554

Cecilia winks conspiratorially at the receptionist and stage whispers,

"It's cool. I'm only a high-functioning sociopath now! I've been working out."

Her face reveals no connection between the two things.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Pixie in the Playground

"It's still highly inadvisable to anger her. It will actually never be advisable to anger her." Caiphus' face remains completely impassive behind his mask, or at least what can be seen remains impassive. His smirk remains hidden.
    Star Wars iTP characters

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

Amada

To say Amada is a bit surprised when Lalita abruptly ducks behind her is an understatement, bringing a queasy look to her visible eye even as she notices the bala still clutched by Pico. Suddenly, it didn't feel like it had been a good idea to come out here in the first place..

Then what the disguised arrancar had said filters through and a vein pops in her forehead. "HE'S. NOT. MY. BOYFRIEND!"

A furious glare directed accusingly at Pico.

"What kind of lies have you been telling this hussy?!"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmmm. Someone's in denial, are Lalita's thoughts as he hides behind Amada. He'd thought about getting serious and maybe taking the girl as hostage, but having the Decima answer the question might be equally good way to make him squirm.

While Pico and Amada are focused on each other, Lalita covertly draws his finger across the air, a small tear appearing in the fabric of space. One motion more, and it'd open up to a Garganta. Lalita keeps silent, observing how the events will unfold, biding for his time...

18. - Top - End - #558
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga is this close to actually starting making up things himself with the most convincing deadpan he can manage, but lets Pico dig his own grave instead.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #559
    Barbarian in the Playground

The dust and debris finally settles as Sereg slowly stands from his most recent near death experience. Blook trickles down his face and right hand as he cracks his neck. A flick of his hand sends dark blood spraying onto the sand around him before he brings his sleeve up to wipe blood from his face.

"That could have worked better."

One eye is shut from a dark bruise on his brow and his let hand seems to be going off at an awkward angle. An audible pop is heard as he snaps his shoulder back into place with a grunt. A loud bang rings across the buildings of the Decima sector signalling Seregs return to the Septima.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

20. - Top - End - #560
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Pico stands there for a moment, jaw agape in complete bewilderment. "Wha', what I told her?! I didn't tell her anything!! She comes up with this crap all on her own!" He says all this while pointing at Lalita confusedly.

[Pico's Palacio - Receptionist Desk]

The receptionist is completely unfazed by everything that is going on...right up to the fact that they basically busted in. "Certainly, Cecilia-sama. However, I'm afraid that Pico-sama is currently busy with personal matters. If you would like, I can leave you a message." She offers with a smile.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ettin in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

"Oh, so it's my fault? I just wanted to talk to her!", Lalita shouts from behind Amada. "It's you who decided to throw a childish temper tantrum over it, you ignorant pie-"

Lalita stops to listen for a moment, seemingly confused, even though his attention stays on the drunken Espada and his furious Fraccion. He just isn't going to let a chance to distract them with something trivial go to was. "Hey... what is that most annoying sound?"

22. - Top - End - #562
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga suddenly pictures a 40-something man divebombing feet first yelling "GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOORNIIIIIIING ICHIGOOOOOOOOOO!" for some reason, but when none comes, he perks up to seek out the sound.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

Amada

Amada looks ready to begin physically beating Pico before turning her attention on Lalita, but the other's words bring her up short.

"What noise?"

24. - Top - End - #564
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Pico was just about to reach over Amada's shoulder and hoist Lalita into the air by "her" neck, when all of a sudden she said something about a noise.

At that point, Pico starts looking around, trying to find the source. He doesn't exactly find it.

At that realization, he points towards Lalita rather forcefully. "I don't know what yer talkin' about!! There's no noise!! I don't hear a thing!!"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, I guess it must be my imagination then. I was sure I could hear Septima's drums in the distance", Lalita says, smiling ineffably. Then he shrugs, looking hones "At least someone here seems to be working for his postion. Well, I guess I'll just take my leave and let you two sort your feelings out together..."

26. - Top - End - #566
    Orc in the Playground

"That reminds me, I owe you a beverage on account of livening up my evening, kiddo." Rouga mentions to Lalita.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #567

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Pico's Palacio]

Pico stands there for a moment, jaw agape in complete bewilderment. "Wha', what I told her?! I didn't tell her anything!! She comes up with this crap all on her own!" He says all this while pointing at Lalita confusedly.

[Pico's Palacio - Receptionist Desk]

The receptionist is completely unfazed by everything that is going on...right up to the fact that they basically busted in. "Certainly, Cecilia-sama. However, I'm afraid that Pico-sama is currently busy with personal matters. If you would like, I can leave you a message." She offers with a smile.
    Cecilia grins wickedly, puffing on her pipe.

"Soooorry Miss Receptionist, but I simply must speak to him!"

She marches towards what she thinks could lead to Pico. She's probably wrong.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus, still standing at the desk, sighs and releases a ping of Pesquisa, searching for the rather obvious reiatsu that would mark the Decima Espada. He found it soon enough, and began plotting a path to the Decima.

"This way, Cecilia-sama. I can feel the Decima this way." He began to walk in the other direction, towards the stairs upwards.
    Star Wars iTP characters

29. - Top - End - #569

Cecilia follows her Fraccion up the proper staircase.

"So Caiphus, did you learn anything from the receptionist?

Besides the fact that she's enjoying her job, she likes strawberries, hurt her left foot last week, and has recently gotten laid, of course.
    "

Cecilia is showing the reason people don't play poker with her. It's totally unfair to have that good of a poker face.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico - My own house why are you still in it? Pico's Palacio]

Pico stands there for a second, jaw agape at the continuing audacity of this person who's still taunting him in every way possible. Probably fortunately, he manages to have a couple of his synapses hit each other so that he can actually manage to think of something other than "murder death kill" right at this particular moment. Unfortunately, he also managed to forget just who the Septima was at just this minute.

"So? What do I care about the frikkin' Septima, huh? He'll just clear the spot for some wimp who I'll put down when I get to it."

His head then follows Lalita, his eyes scanning "her" downwards until they reach...actually, he just kinda stares at the ground for a second. What? You honestly expected him to think of "her" like that after what "she" just did? Well then good sir, you clearly have forgotten the fact that he's completely lost his mind.

As evidenced by the fact that he cuts Lalita off...by rolling in front of him. His head shoots up, probably ending up clipping his chin on the way up. "Just what is it with you and feelings, huh?! Why are you so interested in that sorta thing?!"

[Receptionist - Pico's Palacio]

The receptionist...well, she was going to say something about how Pico doesn't like to be disturbed, but there were a few things that stopped her. One, this was Cecilia we were talking about; chances are she'll rip into the receptionist without even blinking. Two, it's probably best that they find out for themselves just how bad of an idea it is to interrupt Pico's...whatever he's doing. Three oh ye gods how did she figure that out just by standing there?!

Yes. Cecilia actually managed to hit it on the head. At least, three of the things were right anyways. No hints.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2011-01-16 at 02:28 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show