New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lalita lays down on his stomach impassively. His eyes widen in surprise, however, when Charlotte mends the wound so effortlessly. He'd seen many Hollows who could regenerate themselves, but very few who could apply such power to others. No wonder Edward keeps them around, he muses and relaxes. Better not become overly reliant on such help, though. Who knows when they won't be around anymore.

He watches Clarice and Canguro from the corner of his eyes, curious of what the other servant is doing. Maybe it would reveal something more of how their abilities work.

Charlotte, on the other hand, might notice that the gash left by Pico's kopesh isn't the only wound Lalita has suffered recently. Several scars tarnish his sleek, fair skin, bite and clawmarks that couldn't have healed many days prior. It's good they weren't very deep, otherwise they might have reopened.
    [Segunda's Palacio]
    Charlotte was indeed aware of the rest of Lalita's cuts and carefully turned him over to tend to them. Clarice did the same with Canguro. Though their physical injuries were visually erased, the fraccion were far from fully healed. They would need to rest and regain more of their spiritual strength to make the handiwork of Edward's servants lasting. Without doing so the rejuvenated areas wouldn't be at their original levels of durability and strength. Still, being entirely intact was a lot better than nothing. "We've finished patching you up but we'll need to maintain contact longer to further impart our energies to you for a faster recovery." The girls continued to massage their masters. As they did so Lalita and Canguro would feel their energy reserves increasing. They had been growing the entire time, but now they'd really feel it. When the two were finally done they stood side by side and smiled pleasantly. "All done! Would you like anything else?" No matter how intently he had studied Clarice, Lalita would've seen no special trick to what she was doing. A simple laying on of hands was all there was to see. The wounds just disappeared as they were touched. Missing flesh was regenerated seamlessly without mess.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-28 at 10:14 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita hums drowzily as the servant's hands wander across his body. While their ability to heal wounds is extraordinary, increase they cause in his Reiryoku is dismall - hardly comparable to the surge of power he'd felt after eating Menos Grande on the desert. It's a bit disappointing, even, after otherwise flawless massage. It'd be fastest if I just snapped their necks and devoured them right now, he wonders idly.

When the two are done, Lalita rolls off the couch and on his feet with cat-like grace, going to look for writing implements, holding the towel in place with one hand. "Just a moment, please. I have a few messages I'd like you to deliver", he says cheerfully. "Meanwhile, why won't you two just relax?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright," they reply. The two plop down on the couch Lalita had just occupied, but not before pointing to a study area that would have everything he needed.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-28 at 10:55 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Around]

Cecilia laughs merrily as she watches Rouga dispatch pretty much everything in cite. She absentmindedly stabs a nearby attacker, and flings it skyward. She then shouts at Rouga's assembled opponents,

"Now, go away, or I shall mock you a second time!"

At their dumbfounded expressions, she winks at Carina.

"I think we've got 'em now C!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Distrito Tres

Ivaz gives the man a good look before responding.

And you aren't? Unless they hired you to show what not to dress like.

She grinned at him.
    "Maybe yes. Maybe no. I might be the fool who was hired out to show these people all they are supposed to look down on."

The man flips over and forward, walking backwards on his hands, looking at Ivaz as he speaks.

"What about you? Playing the seductress trying to bring sin unto these holy men and women? Wanting to cast their leader out from the glory of the Lord, perhaps?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "Incorrect. You asked me to keep them in one piece." Talon looks at Sereg flatly. "And that is tough, because I killed and ate them. What are you going to do about it? By the laws of this city I need not listen to your so-called commands."

"Or do you forget that I only answer to the Ghost King? Have you forgotten who I am?"
    "If that's the case then we should take a walk. Wouldn't want to prove yourself a failure to the Cuarta again, would you? Getting put down by the Septima would be humiliating, if people see it. It would be best not to let them see, then." Sereg turns from Talon and leaps from the roof off toward his sector, fully expecting Talon to follow him even if she only wants to prove him wrong.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "If that's the case then we should take a walk. Wouldn't want to prove yourself a failure to the Cuarta again, would you? Getting put down by the Septima would be humiliating, if people see it. It would be best not to let them see, then." Sereg turns from Talon and leaps from the roof off toward his sector, fully expecting Talon to follow him even if she only wants to prove him wrong.
    Before Sereg can finish, Talon more or less barks at him. "Silence."

"Perhaps you forget, Septima, but I was Cuarta once. I should not even have to give you the time of day. So your pitiful attempts to fool me into walking straight into what may be a trap are beyond foolish." The Privaron's eyes narrow. "If you are so desperate for me to pay for your little wenches, then you will have to do one thing for me."

"I want you to beg." Talon smirks toothily. "I want you to beg, at my feet. And kiss my boot." She pushes her boot forward, invitingly.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-28 at 11:26 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ettin in the Playground

[Genoveva's Tower]

Ruwa looks up... and the fear fades away. Perhaps it was all an act? "I wasssss not here for anything elssssse. I have the will to become an Essssspada, but not the ssssstrength... and if you help me to obtain it, you can consssssider me a loyal ally."
    Genoveva

There's no sign of approval, or even fondness, in Genoveva's eyes as Ruwa's fear seems to fade away until it vanishes. If anything, disgust begins to creep unto the Primera's face. Her lip curls to expose sharpened teeth, even before she replies.

"Ya have no will. Ya were content ta sit in a lusty haze fer years, a pampered pet, up 'til ya pestered Alejandro ta open up da romance section of his overgrown library. Sumthin' in der apparently lighted a fire under yer arse but Ah couldn't care less for a simperin' twit who 'hinks she can manipulate meh by battin' her eyelashes and promisin' 'anything' if Ah help her to become strong." the Primera turns and ambles back over to her seat, plopping down as the disgust fades to disinterest and, finally, to nothing, "Ya have nuthin' ta offer meh Ruwa Bello. Begone from mah domain whore or Ah'll give ya to Yaago fer his bloody amusement."

Slitted gaze turns to Anita, Genoveva's voice reproachful, "And you...Yer suppos'ed ta make sure mah time ain't wasted on pointless tings, what happened ta that? Ya on yer coffee break or sumthin'?"

[Primera District]

Carina struggles angrily!

So help me if you do not release me I will see to your destruction myself!
    Primera District

The black web continues to drag along the ground, pulling Carina towards the unknown spinner even as the telepathy blares outwards.

"This one is sorry Princess, but I must consume new flesh to rebuild old. Your contribution is going to be greatly appreciated for this task." the soft, emotionless voice calls out from the darkness as more black tendrils eagerly twist out to further Carina's bindings. It wouldn't do to have prey escape after all!

Back at the entrance, it seems like the Palace of Genoveva has begun to boil over with reprobates, arrancar criminals, and just reprehensible things that seek to take a piece of the action for themselves. Caiphus finds himself facing a veritable wall of unsightly and disjointed bodies, the empty eye sockets of hollow masks burning red in the low light of the hallway. The motley collection of beings defies any attempts to count the numbers of the horde or even pick out individual members, it constantly shifts so that new members of it are pushed to the fore, trampled, and pushed back to the rear once more. Every now and then, Caiphus is even certain that he catches sight of those who had fled from his Espada's sector, but it's impossible to be sure. For now though, the assembled host waits in anticipation, as if to see if he'd charge after the abducted princess right into their midst...or stop and fight.

Things are much more quiet where Rouga and Cecilia stood, as if the inhabitants of the sprawling palace were waiting for them to come further inside before launching a full out assault on the two. Hatter is cleanly sliced and bisected, falling to the ground with a wet thud even as Crocodile's eyes widen in surprise when Rouga steps out of the smoke. Still, he seems to retain enough of his senses to leap out of the way at the sensation of approaching danger, dark eyes narrowing as he clings to the ceiling.

"What kinda Jabberwocky is this that ignores the time of tea for a rousing game of cricket?" he mumbles aloud, even as he opens his mouth wide and reaches into his throat as if to grab something...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #1059

DrowGirl

[Segunda's Palacio]

Canguro let the girls help her with her shirt and weapons, laying onto the couch as they guided her down. She let out a quiet gasp as Charlotte and Clarice started to work, closing her eyes as she felt the wounds and fatigue mend and fade, occasionally squirming on the couch when either girl's hands traced particularly sensitive parts of her body, including her lower back, between her shoulder blades, and the back of her knees. When asked how she felt, Canguro buried her face into the cushion of the couch, her face flushing as she kept quiet during the massage.

Once Lalita had returned she removed her face from the cushion to look up at him, taking in his towel-clad body with a small smile. Between him and the servants, she could get used to having to lay low here. She was a little disappointed when Charlotte left to tend to Lalita, but he really did need the healing touch more.

Canguro blinked a few times, looking mildly surprised when she was turned over, on her back and facing up. She looked up at Clarice for only a moment before quickly looking away from the other girl while the massage continued, her eyes slowly closing. A sigh escaped her lips and so did a small moan near the end of the massage, her eyes opening again the dark skin on her face turned a lovely shade of scarlet. Once the girls had said they were done she quickly sat up.

"I-Um, I should take a bath!" She hopped off the couch, taking a towel from a rack, hurrying to the bathroom with a flustered expression. "Really need it... haven't since we left for the sands. so, um, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom... to bathe..."

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Orc in the Playground

[Genoveva's Tower]

Ruwa lays stubbornly on the floor. "...I offer anything to you and you ssssspit in my face? Do I need to ssssshow you what I can do!?" The serpentine arrancar pulls out her zanpaktou.

"Forget-Me-Not, Bailarina Del Amor!" The serpentine tail coils around the room as six hissing cobras face the Espada, sapping away knowledge of basic arrancar abilities the longer she stares at them.

((Sonido, Bala, Cero, Garganta, Hierro, Pesquisa respectively.))

"Do you not sssssenssssse any ussssse in my abilitiesssss!? My beauty captivatesssss the mindsssss of thossssse who witnesssss me! You could not asssssk for more, Essssspada! It'sssss my right to be the true Essssspada of Lussssst and I am offering you an alliance!"

[Primera District]

The princess growls slightly as yellow energy charges at her fingertip... then blasts outward in a small cone, burning away some of the thread but still keeping her highness in place.

...Damn, a 4.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Orc in the Playground

"I don't have the time for your bedtime stories, Tick-Tock."

"Tenha Rensouga!" With that cry, Rouga threw both his arms forward, crossing them before his chest. A pair of his characteristic blade-like Bala shot forward, but they were a mere distraction. His Hierro blazed forth shortly thereafter in the same blade-like formation he'd used moments before to go Isaac Clarke on Hatter's poor form. These were far more numerous, aimed at several different spots of "Tick-Tock"'s body.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    [Genoveva's Tower]

Ruwa lays stubbornly on the floor. "...I offer anything to you and you ssssspit in my face? Do I need to ssssshow you what I can do!?" The serpentine arrancar pulls out her zanpaktou.

"Forget-Me-Not, Bailarina Del Amor!" The serpentine tail coils around the room as six hissing cobras face the Espada, sapping away knowledge of basic arrancar abilities the longer she stares at them.

((Sonido, Bala, Cero, Garganta, Hierro, Pesquisa respectively.))

"Do you not sssssenssssse any ussssse in my abilitiesssss!? My beauty captivatesssss the mindsssss of thossssse who witnesssss me! You could not asssssk for more, Essssspada! It'sssss my right to be the true Essssspada of Lussssst and I am offering you an alliance!"
    [Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (Genoveva's chambers sitting against the wall)

A few drops of blood would fall onto the Fraccion Ruwa's shoulder and neck from above. It was almost coarse, yet still oozed and moved as it slid down her skin.

"AHEM..." his large booming voice is heard to Ruwa and the others echoing a bit in the room. While the words were to Ruwa, his gaze was trained directly on the Primera, awaiting even the subtlest gesture of command. It had only taken a moment for Yaago to get behind the insufferable whining Fraccion and await his Primera's orders. "CLICK" The clack of the legs of his little chair just then hit the ground from where Yaago had been sitting back on it against the wall as it had fallen forward as he sonido'd behind Ruwa.

Standing directly behind and above Ruwa was the large Fraccion to the Primera, Yaago Duarte, with his large sword over his shoulder held in his right hand. The dirty drips of blood had came from Yaago's mouth, leftovers from his snack on himself from only moments earlier.

Yaago never struck a blow to an opponent of the Primera without the Primera's orders, he had learned that the hard way early on with her. She fought her own fights, and fought them well, but that did not stop Yaago from being prepared and taking action when someone disrespected her in her own chambers or outside it.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus stood before the wall of Hollows, staring impassively at them. "If you mean to intimidate me, then you aren't doing it very well. You are the dregs of our society, the lowest of the low. Not one of you can face me alone, so you hope for the safety in numbers. But you make one terrible mistake. Even thousands of zeros can never equal one."

Caiphus could still feel the princess, being dragged ever deeper into depths of Sector Uno. Caiphus would be damned if he let them take the Princess on his watch.

Caiphus released his ceros at the base of the wall, hopefully obliterating the Hollows at the bottom which would cause an avalanche of Hollows that, while still somewhat dangerous, would be far less so than the wall attacking as one. As they fell in a heap, Caiphus vanished in a crackle of Sonido, bursting straight through the wall of Hollows, his Hierro protecting him from the impact through the Hollows even as it made the collision all the more painful for them.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Firbolg in the Playground

Anita

"Disuélvete, Corazon Corrosivo," The fraccion said, holding out her green shortsword which promptly dissolves. Leaf-shaped blades came form her forearms and vines extended for her back, bearing the same blades. She charged a dark green cero with one hand, the other hand outstretched, directing the vines to attack the cobras' heads. Each blade is as sharp as any sword, and each carries an acidic touch.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

[Segunda's Palacio]
    The servants laughed lightly at Canguro's reactions once she had exited the room. "It seems our services were to her liking." The two called to her jokingly, "Would like you any help in there? We could scrub you down from head to toe and fix up your hair when we're done. You wouldn't have to move a muscle. We'd take care of everything." Not expecting to be taken up on their offer, they sat relaxed. "Embarrassed by a little massage from fellow women, how adorable. Isn't she just?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-01 at 11:35 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ettin in the Playground

[Segunda's Palacio]

"Indeed she is"
    , Lalita comments off-handedly as he sits before a plain writing desk, scribing a handful of letters with a frilly quill pen. His voice is teeming with amusement at Canguro's flustered behaviour.

It doesn't take him long to finish - the messages hadn't been that long, it seems. He seals them in light blue envelopes, notes the recipients on their covers and stands up. He walks before the two servants, holding the letters like a hand of cards and fanning his face slightly as he scans over the girls, trying to pinpoint their mask fragments and checking if their Hollow holes are visible through their clothing.

"They're such cute effigies, aren't they?", he calls out to Canguro, glancing over his shoulder at the bathroom curtain. "Which one do you like better? Which one should we keep?"

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ogre in the Playground

"What are you talking about?" Neither appeared intimidated by Lalita's forboding words. The only holes he could see were their mouths which were now closed. Clarice had a bone earring on her left while Charlotte had one on her right. Clarice's was a simple little ball held next to her ear while Charlotte's was shaped like a water droplet. The younger looking girl's hole was directly below her ribs and in the middle of her torso while Charlotte's was directly beneath and between her breasts.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why is he so mean? ;_;
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-01 at 05:17 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1068

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "Maybe yes. Maybe no. I might be the fool who was hired out to show these people all they are supposed to look down on."

The man flips over and forward, walking backwards on his hands, looking at Ivaz as he speaks.

"What about you? Playing the seductress trying to bring sin unto these holy men and women? Wanting to cast their leader out from the glory of the Lord, perhaps?"
    Perhaps. Ivaz watches the man walk on his hands, her smirk never leaving her face.

Perhaps I just got bored and decided to take a stroll through this shiny district. She shrugs. Who's to say?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ettin in the Playground

Distrito Tres

As they reach the stair of the palace, the man grins broadly and leaps up quite a few steps of the staircase, bringing out a pair of sticks from his sleeves.

"Who, dearie? That is an excellent question. So let me present you an answer. You can call me Clovis, interin tercera espada by command of the Ghost King of all Hollows."

The man sonidos down the steps, appearing behind Ivaz.

"Now that I answered your question, I come back with two more. What's your name and how much does your back hurt?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #1070

Distrito Tres

Ivaz will turn her head enough to bring the strange man into view.

My name's Ivaz Erizo, Fraccion to the Octava. Her smirk stays. And I don't think the answer to the second question matters anymore.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

21. - Top - End - #1071

Before Sereg can finish, Talon more or less barks at him. "Silence."

"Perhaps you forget, Septima, but I was Cuarta once. I should not even have to give you the time of day. So your pitiful attempts to fool me into walking straight into what may be a trap are beyond foolish." The Privaron's eyes narrow. "If you are so desperate for me to pay for your little wenches, then you will have to do one thing for me."

"I want you to beg." Talon smirks toothily. "I want you to beg, at my feet. And kiss my boot." She pushes her boot forward, invitingly.
    "You aren't Cuarta anymore, Lizard, and there isn't a single thing you can offer me that I'd want. I'm not here to bargain, but I'll humor you. What can you bring to the table, hmm?" He glances at Talon and moves his hand to rest on the hilt of his sword. Before Talon speaks his eyebrows furrow and one can tell he's thinking vigorously before having a sudden thought."I can offer you something, though."

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Orc in the Playground

[Cuarta District]

Talon merely growls and grimaces at Sereg. "And you do not intimidate me, or interest me, Septima. Leave my presence. I have no interest in entertaining a child who does not know his place." She sheathes her blade and starts sniffing for Vincente.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #1073

[Cuarta District]

Talon merely growls and grimaces at Sereg. "And you do not intimidate me, or interest me, Septima. Leave my presence. I have no interest in entertaining a child who does not know his place." She sheathes her blade and starts sniffing for Vincente.
    "But I know what does interest you. Mendes. I have the one thing you yearn for. The power to become an Espada once more. I can make you powerful beyond that of an Arrancar. The best part is, all you have to do is repay me for the twins. I'll take care of everything else. Maybe you can even get back at Genoveva with this power." Sereg's wicked grin returns, hidden by his mask and the black scarf. He had no idea why Geovava wanted him to distribute the drug so heavily, but he had a hunch it wouldn't be good for whomever used it.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Orc in the Playground

"Move along Arturo, I am not interested in anything you offer." Talon seems genuinely uninterested. Plus it was probably a trap. Not to mention the man had no idea what the privaron really wanted...
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Distrito Tres

Ivaz will turn her head enough to bring the strange man into view.

My name's Ivaz Erizo, Fraccion to the Octava. Her smirk stays. And I don't think the answer to the second question matters anymore.
    "Really?"

Clovis pokes Ivaz's breasts with the two sticks.

"These still look pretty heavy and as far as I noticed the gravity hasn't changed."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #1076

"Move along Arturo, I am not interested in anything you offer." Talon seems genuinely uninterested. Plus it was probably a trap. Not to mention the man had no idea what the privaron really wanted...
    "Fine then, sit in your own weakness forever. I still expect something for the girls. I told you it took quite a while to find them." His head moves from side to side and an audible pop comes from his neck. He then lifts his hands, bringing them together and snapping his knuckles all at once.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-03-01 at 11:16 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1077

DrowGirl

[Segunda's Palacio]

"No chomping on the people that can patch us up in moments, you can always have them bring you someone to eat." Canguro spoke up behind the curtain as she filled the tub with water, which seemed to be quite hot from the steam that could be seen drifting past the curtains.

She sat on the edge of the tub as it filled with water, taking off her shoes, and then her socks. Next was her belt, unfastening it and giving the curtains a glance every so often in a paranoid fashion before standing. Soon her tanktop and shorts hit washroom as she slowly slipped into the tub, sighing in content with eyes closed as she soaked in the hot water.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, that wasn't what I meant, Miss", Lalita chuckles, fanning his face with the handful of letters. He looks ponderous as he examines the servants. "I hope you don't mind if I pick, then. You", he points the letters at Charlotte. "I need you to..."

Lalita stops mid sentence to think. The letters in his hand are adressed to Pico, Apolinar, Genoveva and Prince Athos. Kurazume is a wreck, but his Fraccion might get... violent, thoughts race through his head. The General has never had appreciation for beautiful things, Primera's sector is too hazardous, and the prince might get inquisitive. It won't pay if she goes to them herself.

"... need you to find a few trustworthy messengers to take these to right places"
    , he chimes after a moment of stressed silence, smiling. "You can give the one adressed to Lady Primera to Master Edward. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to take it to her next time he goes to... display his affection to her." He hands the letters to Charlotte.

"No need to hurry. Please take your time. This is an order", Lalita chirps to her. "If any of the messengers make it back alive, I'd be glad to know how the recipients reacted. Bye bye!"

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Tower

"Are ya sure ya wanna do dat?" the Primera asks, remarkably calmly as Ruwa pulls out her zanpakuto and releases right in front of her, still lounging indolently even as she begins to feel herself 'forget' how her own body works in a fight. There was an awful lot of things to forget though. Instead, Genoveva begins to chuckle as Yaago steps up behind the serpentine arrancar, even as Anita doesn't hesitate a moment in attacking her.

"Yer abilities are a joke, ya can't ev'n prove yer own claim. Do Anita, Yaago, or mahself look da least bit captivated by yer 'charms'?" the Primera taunts, even as she begins to grin a bit and glow...pink? "Nuthin' is static in dis city, not da Espada or what pertains to a position. 'hat makes ya so certain dat der needs to be an Espada of Lust anyway?"

A decidedly...odd feeling would begin to creep over those present in the room, though especially Ruwa, as a certain kind of heat builds in their bodies, suffusing their bodies. Arousal twinges through the three other arrancar in the room, becoming stronger by the moment as Genoveva's aura sweeps over them, though for the released Ruwa it was less sweeping and more 'hit like a ton of bricks'.

Spoiler
    Show
    Genoveva activated her aspect aura of Lust...Obviously.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Ogre in the Playground

"As you wish." Charlotte bowed slightly and headed out to meet Edward. She simply walked up to him and spoke. "Lalita has a few letters he would like to have delivered. He suggested you deliver this one because it's addressed to Genoveva." "Oooh, terrific! I could always use an excuse to pay her a visit! I shall do just that! Who are the rest for?" She listed the others. "I'll deliver those as well! Now's my chance to be a real super sleuth and see if I can find out anything about his recent activities by observing how these people react to them. I'll naturally ask them to tell me what the letters say, because just reading them now would be wrong and too easy." "He expected these letters to be delivered by more than one person." "So? Me, myself and I are also splendid messengers. You leave all this to me and return to them. Oh yeah, and get some more people ready to guard Lalita on your way. After all, if I'm not here to obliterate whoever might come to bother him he could be in some serious trouble." And so she did. "It's been taken care of," she said to Lalita.

Edward flew off to meet the Primera post-haste. He ignored whatever chumps might be in his way as he headed for the throne room and sped past them. Who actually waited to see the Primera? Losers, that's who. "Genoveva! Darling dearest!"

OOC: I'm cool as ice about waiting for Callos and strawberryman to finish their scene before Edward arrives if they want.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-02 at 09:55 AM.