New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Cecilia pouts at first, then grins as Caiphus finishes speaking.

"Too true, Cai, too true. Let's go!"

She begins walking towards where she believes Talon lives. The desert.

Then she turns around, exaggeratedly bows, and holds her arms out.

"After you, Caiphus. Please, I insist."
    Cecilia and Caiphus ended up wandering for a while. After all, Talon's palace is sort of hidden.

She begins to sulk. "Caaaaaaai, are we theeereeee yet?"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

Distrito Nueve

Von Geister stares down Pico and Rouga when they arrive.

"You are late."

Clovis hops down from a nearby parapet.

"And by that he means you were not here first. We pretty much just landed."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Orc in the Playground

"His Majesty's usually not happy to humor me for many things. Even if this is technically the kid's show." He noted to Clovis.

"Me, I'm mostly sitting here as his coach and a potential way of reminding him of what happens when he fails a task I assign for him."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva de Sangre - Distrito Nueve Airspace

Doing her part for security by imposing her presence in Las Noches airspace and flight patrols, Cuerva spots Von Geister and Rouga and a person she does not know at Distrito Nueve.

Landing soundlessly on the ground near the gathered beings, Cuerva stands perfectly still and at ease. "My King." Cuerva bows before Von Geister and looks at Pico, sizing him up with her piercing gaze. "This is the young thing you told me you were training earlier Rouga?"
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-07-05 at 07:16 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sereg heads first for his arena, with a few whispered words to the foreman and a quick change of clothes he heads back for the palacio proper in order to begin his long process of learning to use his right arm again.

Though on his way to the palacio he sees Rouga and Pico in the distance, and taking the long shot he decides to follow them while keeping his distance.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Orc in the Playground

"Hey again, Cuerva." Rouga noted to the now-Primera. "That'd be correct. He's got all the energy of a puppy, just had to show him the right way to employ it. Words are cheap though, I'm gonna let his fists do the convincing for him."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Orc in the Playground

[Distrite Nueve]

Pico bristles a bit at the comment about his being "late". Other than that though, he doesn't say anything. He does give a bow though, to make sure he doesn't get killed here. He was about to make a smart remark towards the jester when a strangely familiar woman showed up.

What was familiar about her appearance to Pico was her reiatsu. He sensed it before, back at Palacio Real. He quirked his eyebrow at this "Cuerva", as well as Rouga. "Young thing?! Since when is over 500 young?!"

"Bah, anyways. You, Cuerva, right? Who are you? I feel like I know you from somewhere."
    He seems to be a bit nervous. However, that's more due to Von Geister's appearance than Cuerva's gaze. Of course, there does seem to be something off about this woman, like he should be very terrified that she's standing there. If only he could remember why...
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

8. - Top - End - #1478

[Distrito Nueve]

High in his tower, Sabas Fortunato feels the gathering occurring in the Distrito Nueve. Based off of his readings, he quickly deduces the cause of the gathering. Still, to have that many important members of the city in one place is unusual. After a few moments of debate, the Quinta Espada decides that a personal appearance would be beneficial to him.

Presently, Fortunato appears nearby to the others, a quiet Sonido heralding his arrival. Crossing his hands behind his back, he takes up a position next to a nearby wall. He watches silently.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ettin in the Playground

Distrito Nueve

Von Geister leans back and sits on a skeletal chair that rises from the blight.

"Ah, don't feel inadequate mate, buggy, chicken and doggy are about as old as the species themselves. Hehehehahaha!"

Clovis hops forward, pulling out a baton and trading it for a trio of knives between the fingers of that hand.

"So, how will that be? Default combat, straight to resureccion, dance, who can shoot ceros from the most outrageous body parts? I will give you the choice. But you will never win the two last ones."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Cecilia and Caiphus ended up wandering for a while. After all, Talon's palace is sort of hidden.

She begins to sulk. "Caaaaaaai, are we theeereeee yet?"
    Caiphus had been wandering with his lady, and unfortunately, had just as much of an idea of Talon's lair's location as did she. Which is to say, none whatsoever. However, he had been releasing Pesquisa rather frequently, and he had found something else that could just as easily keep Cecilia occupied.

"I have no earthly idea, milady. However, I do have something else for you. My senses have indicated that the former Decima Espada, Pico, has returned. Shall we go visit him? I can find him for you." Mischief danced in Caiphus' eyes as he suggested this plan of action. He knew that whatever Cecilia would do could not possibly go well for Pico.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Hey chicken legs, I heard you got demoted! Trying to get your spot back, hmm?!" Sereg yells from the distance at Pico, ignoring the others who are collected with him.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    [Distrite Nueve]

Pico bristles a bit at the comment about his being "late". Other than that though, he doesn't say anything. He does give a bow though, to make sure he doesn't get killed here. He was about to make a smart remark towards the jester when a strangely familiar woman showed up.

What was familiar about her appearance to Pico was her reiatsu. He sensed it before, back at Palacio Real. He quirked his eyebrow at this "Cuerva", as well as Rouga. "Young thing?! Since when is over 500 young?!"

"Bah, anyways. You, Cuerva, right? Who are you? I feel like I know you from somewhere."
    He seems to be a bit nervous. However, that's more due to Von Geister's appearance than Cuerva's gaze. Of course, there does seem to be something off about this woman, like he should be very terrified that she's standing there. If only he could remember why...
    Cuerva smiles, revealing rows of pearly whites. That disturbing feeling about her continues to nag at Pico.

"I'll tell you if you win boy. And..." Cuerva looks around, and notes a lack of 'female' representation in this gathering.

"You will have the honor of joining me for dinner, if you win as well. And if you had wasted Rouga's time, I'll rip your balls off." Cuerva grins, wider this time.

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "Hey chicken legs, I heard you got demoted! Trying to get your spot back, hmm?!" Sereg yells from the distance at Pico, ignoring the others who are collected with him.
    Cuerva almost groans at hearing that voice, and turning to look at the source.

"The cripple boy comes back to shoot his mouth off." Cuerva mutters loudly enough for the ears of this assembly only, which Sereg's distance is not privileged to hear.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Orc in the Playground

"Oh, no need to rip his family jewels, Cuerva... I had a lot of fun putting him through hell. The time I had him climb Mt. Calavera with only one arm on a five-day time limit was especially funny." Rouga chuckled. "Boy, you're in for a treat. She makes great dinner conversation."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1484

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Caiphus had been wandering with his lady, and unfortunately, had just as much of an idea of Talon's lair's location as did she. Which is to say, none whatsoever. However, he had been releasing Pesquisa rather frequently, and he had found something else that could just as easily keep Cecilia occupied.

"I have no earthly idea, milady. However, I do have something else for you. My senses have indicated that the former Decima Espada, Pico, has returned. Shall we go visit him? I can find him for you." Mischief danced in Caiphus' eyes as he suggested this plan of action. He knew that whatever Cecilia would do could not possibly go well for Pico.
    Cecilia thought momentarily, pursing her lips.

Then she grinned widely. "That sounds brilliant Cai! Let's go visit Pico. We can catch up on old times! Steal his food, drink his drinks, pretend that we're not going to strip him down and toss him in an alleyway..."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing