New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

An ominous thunder claps in the otherwise clear sky of the dome of Las Noches.

[Las Noches Weather Control]

An arrancar gets kicked in the face for falling asleep on the "Thunderstorm" button.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

"...oh." Ruwa's face flushes red from embarrassment. "...okay."

...I am so stupid. And dead.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

"Let us hurry, then. I'd rather get this deed over and done with."

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

Malak's presence went entirely un-noticed after he gave his message, the Primera chuckling to herself about some inside joke as she went to put back on her traditional sleeveless vest. Getting a good work out always seemed to do wonders for the Primera's mood, especially when developing a new skill with which to torment her enemies...which reminded her...

=====================

Segunda's Palace

Genoveva arrives at Edward's palace about as abruptly as she had left her own, sniffing the air curiously before her noise curls with distaste. It was always too...flowery in Edward's sector, like a mortal flower-shop or something. Instead of bothering to try and find her 'prey' by some more subtle method, Genoveva places her finger on the ground and sends out a pulse of her unique reiatsu sense to locate her target.

It takes a couple of minutes for the pulse to return, but by the time it has Genoveva was already on the move...

...To abruptly come through one of the walls where Lalita was having his chat with Canguro, smiling like a fiend as she did so.

"Hey you." the Primera says un-helpfully, looking at them both in equal measure, "Ah wanna see what ya got. Capiche?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa nods, figuring it best if she didn't speak any more, and just follows Alejandro.

...At least this doesn't mean I have to sleep with him. He's probably mean. I've heard a few things about his rule... She blinks. ...though if he asks for something in return...
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #156
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zeiko blinks up at the sky.
    Was that thunder?
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

7. - Top - End - #157
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    [Middle of Nowhere]

Eriku's left cheek twitches slightly. He was not used to be being ignored.

"Y-you are most welcome, Gwen. Perhaps we should continue onward to the city? Keep moving, avoid any unnecessary attention, et cetera?"
    The arrancar nodded. "That sounds good." In truth, the arrancar never had to worry about unnecessary attention. The only people she had ever dealt with, for the most part, have been food. "So have you been to the city before? What's it like?"

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

[Throne Room]

Some peace and quiet, just what any tyrannical overlord wants, a few hours to themselves, to get their toughts in order.

Or in this particular case, other's toughts, as Von Geister runs through Gralster's memories of the combat between the Janitor and the students, his eyes closed and his head lazily supported by one hand.

But soon enough, the memories end, not unlike a movie, and his free hand reaches for something besides the throne, coming to rest on something large, which is not quite a sphere, and beating ever so slowly, with a life of its own.

And then, without much warning, the egg cracks and the king helps pieces of the shell off, driving his hand in to pull a small creature, not unlike a white bird, which he brings up to eye level, and then throws into the air, after which the small being takes wing through the space between worlds.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

[Cuarta Sector]

Caballos notices the return of Alejandro, and ceases his training, glad that his leader has not changed since he left on his mission. Quickly donning the top half of his uniform, he leaves in a dignified haste from his own quarters, and quickly travels to Alejandro's location.

Upon arrival, he bows before his Espada leader. "Sir, I have returned from my mission and am ready to report on my findings."
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    "I guess you're right... the 'less likely to suceed' part sounds appealing though." Canguro downed the rest of her tea, setting it down on the stand as she took his hand to stand up, wincing a little

"Training sounds good, once my legs are fixed up... I wouldn't mind seeing who else's staying here while I recover."
    "I think we should start with Amore Love", Lalita replies. "He's someone else I introduced to my good Master in the past. Very pleasent man, if a bit shy. I'm sure you two..." While Canguro might guess the rest, she'll never actually hear it, as Lalita is cut off by Primera barging in through the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post

"Hey you." the Primera says un-helpfully, looking at them both in equal measure, "Ah wanna see what ya got. Capiche?"
    Lalita is already in motion before Genoveva says her first word. He bolts up and kicks the heavy table towards Primera without a word. Before the silver tray and all its beautiful contents hit the ground and shatter with a mournful crash, he's already grabbed Canguro by her waist and carrying her through the throne room door as fast as he can.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Some time ago Edward wordlessly left the arena and hastily began his return to his domain. He found the drama that had unfolded tedious and wished to quickly find something to take his mind off it. Perhaps he would pay Canguro a visit, wherever she was...

OOC: Feel free to include/exclude Edward from the current scene in his area.

12. - Top - End - #162

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Lalita is already in motion before Genoveva says her first word. He bolts up and kicks the heavy table towards Primera without a word. Before the silver tray and all its beautiful contents hit the ground and shatter with a mournful crash, he's already grabbed Canguro by her waist and carrying her through the throne room door as fast as he can.
    Canguro blinked, looking surprised as the Primera broke down the wall, seemingly wanting to fight. She raised a hand, about to comment on her condition until she was swept up by Lalita and carried off.

"Eep!? Geez, not a moments rest..."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

There's a lot of ways someone could react to the sudden appearance of someone like the Primera anywhere in their vicinity. Attacking was definitely one of the poorer options, while running was certainly valid. That didn't mean the sudden table throw wasn't any less surprising though, because of all the forms of attack...a table didn't really rank up there.

Which was probably why it slammed against a startled looking Genoveva's face, though to little effect considering...well hierro, but it definitely bought Canguro and Lalita a couple more moments to flee.

Until the Primera shoves the table aside and levels a hand at the two...prompting a yellow rectangle of force to materialize around the two, the only opening back towards a more then slightly irate Primera. The technique was easily recognizable though, Negacion. It's MEANT to be used to rescue beleaguered troops.

"Vat de hellz iz your problem, pretty voy?" the Primera grumbles, reaching up to brush some shattered pottery out of her hair and off her face.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita skids to halt. He had hoped to get into the throne room, where there would've been more room, and maybe to throw Canguro out of a window too so she'd be out of the harms way, at least for a second.

For tenth of a second, Lalita laments that his master isn't present, though he isn't sure if Edward would actually save him instead of swooning over Genoveva.

As they stand facing the impenetrable yellow barrier, Canguro will feel an uncomfortable heat singing her side. If she looks at what's causing it, she'll see a bright crimson swirl gathering in Lalita's palm, hidden from Genoveva's view by her body.

Then, the brief moment of suspense ends, as Lalita whirls around on his heels as fast as he can and throws his palm forwards, shooting a wide jet of burning energy against Primera's face. His legs tense as he leaps forward in desperate attempt to vault over her.

"You."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Orc in the Playground

"YO, EIS-CHAN! LONG TIME NO SEE!"

The voice that poured into the throne room from the door sounded familiar to the Ghost King, despite being almost as old as himself. It was a voice filled with strange, youthful vigor for its age. Like someone who hadn't grown old at heart like he had.

It belonged to a tall, lightly muscled Arrancar. He wore a black vest of some sort that ended in a white furred collar, but left a square of flesh free over the chest, where a massive, star-shaped scar could be seen, and a choker made of his mask fragments, which made it look like he had a jaw clenched over his throat. On his wrists, bracelets not unlike large shackles made of black metal. His lower torso was covered in black leather pants that ended in equally black, calf-high, steel toed combat boots. The Arrancar in question looked to be no older than 25, maybe 30 years old in mortal years. He sported wild, spiky, short-length gray hair, a very toothy grin with pronounced canine fangs, and his murderous gold eyes seemed fixed on the figure of the Ghost King.

And he was walking right into his throne room, without a care in the world...
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

And right into a plated tentacle rising from the ground into what could easily compare to a groin kick.

"Chan" is not an acceptable term to refer to Erscheinung Von Geister.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

Lucky him, Hierro isn't something that doesn't cover the groin. Doesn't mean he's not startled quite a little bit by what would have meant a lot of pain or instant death to many.

"Sheesh, Geister. It's been several millennia since you've left me for dead and you still can't take a joke! Simmer down, willya?"

The braggart Arrancar chuckled slightly.

"Honestly, it wouldn't kill you to grow a sense of humor. Hell knows you grow a lot of much creepier things."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

18. - Top - End - #168

DrowGirl

"You know... I'm starting to think this city isn't very different from the outside." Canguro said nonchalantly as Lalita carried her, blinking as the Primera used a Negacion to corner them. She turned and looked back at the Primera, wincing a bit at the uncomfortable heat coming from Lalita's hand.

Feeling like she should do something instead of just being luggage, she opened her mouth, green energy gathering in a small orb of reiatsu forming in her mouth. When Lalita jumped to leap over Genoveva, she turned her head to look behind them and at the Negacion as she fired off a green cero from her mouth, hitting it Negacion in an attempt to propel them away from the Primera faster.
    Last edited by Zerkai; 2010-10-13 at 12:31 PM.

19. - Top - End - #169

Cecilia stops running in the middle of nowhere.

Several Adjuchas meander about.

Cecilia grins, giddy.

"Lunchtime!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post

Cecilia grins, giddy.

"Lunchtime!"
    Caiphus stopped beside her. He observed the Adjuchas that Cecilia had seen, and sized them up. They didn't look terribly strong, but Adjuchas in general were not opponents to be taken lightly, at least for a Fraccion. In all likelihood, Pico and Cecilia wouldn't have much trouble with them.

Three Adjuchas. Three of them.

"One for each of us, my lady?" Caiphus asked Cecilia, wondering if she had noticed him yet.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post

Cecilia grins, giddy.

"Lunchtime!"
    Pico slides next to her, and grins when he spots their prey. "I'll cut the big guy outta the herd, here. You can take him out then, but wait until I've got the big guy out."

Pico then points to the adjuchas in question, a gigantic hulk of a hollow that has to be 12 feet tall at least. Within a second, a field is generated around the adjuchas, causing it to look like it's in black and white monotone, with thin cracks all over it that are barely noticable even up close. This causes some alarm to the other adjuchas, causing Pico to stand up in a hurry. "NOW!"

With an electric whine, Pico sends a punch one of the smaller adjuchas's way.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Pico slides next to her, and grins when he spots their prey. "I'll cut the big guy outta the herd, here. You can take him out then, but wait until I've got the big guy out."

Pico then points to the adjuchas in question, a gigantic hulk of a hollow that has to be 12 feet tall at least. Within a second, a field is generated around the adjuchas, causing it to look like it's in black and white monotone, with thin cracks all over it that are barely noticable even up close. This causes some alarm to the other adjuchas, causing Pico to stand up in a hurry. "NOW!"

With an electric whine, Pico sends a punch one of the smaller adjuchas's way.
    So, that was Pico's ability. What was it he called it? He couldn't remember what it was called, but that hardly mattered. It seemed very interesting.

Caiphus looked to Cecilia. "Which would you prefer to take, my lady?"
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

23. - Top - End - #173

Cecilia looks around, then grins and dives at a smaller Adjuchas then Pico's.

She grabs it by the neck, and bites into it.

Looking up from her now limp prey, her face covered in blood, she grins again.

"Delicious."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Orc in the Playground

As for Pico, he pretty much punched the Adjuchas he was attacking a new Hollow Hole. No, I'm being serious here, his arm is literally going through the Adjuchas's body. Pico then looks at the large Adjuchas, who is now beginning to run away as fast as he can. "Yo CAIPHUS!! Your prey is getting away!"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Pixie in the Playground

As for Pico, he pretty much punched the Adjuchas he was attacking a new Hollow Hole. No, I'm being serious here, his arm is literally going through the Adjuchas's body. Pico then looks at the large Adjuchas, who is now beginning to run away as fast as he can. "Yo CAIPHUS!! Your prey is getting away!"
    Caiphus grinned. "No, Pico-san. I'm merely making sure that I have room for this." Caiphus responded. He waited until the Adjuchas was precisely 50 meters away before performing this, knowing that he'd need the room for it.

Charging a Cero in his right hand, Caiphus shot a Bala straight in front of himself, creating a smokescreen so that the Adjuchas wouldn't see his angle of approach, which, ironically enough, would be directly in front of it. Caiphus Sonido'd straight ahead to grab the head of the Adjuchas and release the Cero while continuing his movement. When he stopped, he held only about a quarter of the Adjuchas' head; the rest had been vaporised by the point-blank Cero.

Looking at his work, he brought it back to Pico and Cecilia, having already consumed half on the way there. Oddly enough, the lower half of his face was still covered by his mask. It was anyone's guess whether he'd taken it off to eat or simply eaten through it somehow.
    Star Wars iTP characters

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Lucky him, Hierro isn't something that doesn't cover the groin. Doesn't mean he's not startled quite a little bit by what would have meant a lot of pain or instant death to many.

"Sheesh, Geister. It's been several millennia since you've left me for dead and you still can't take a joke! Simmer down, willya?"

The braggart Arrancar chuckled slightly.

"Honestly, it wouldn't kill you to grow a sense of humor. Hell knows you grow a lot of much creepier things."
    "I have a sense of humor, and I can take a joke. If I couldn't, you can be sure the skin on your face would be melting down as we speak."

Von Geister pushes the empty eggshell to the back end of the throne room, before bringing his hands together.

"What brings you here?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Caiphus grinned. "No, Pico-san. I'm merely making sure that I have room for this." Caiphus responded. He waited until the Adjuchas was precisely 50 meters away before performing this, knowing that he'd need the room for it.

Charging a Cero in his right hand, Caiphus shot a Bala straight in front of himself, creating a smokescreen so that the Adjuchas wouldn't see his angle of approach, which, ironically enough, would be directly in front of it. Caiphus Sonido'd straight ahead to grab the head of the Adjuchas and release the Cero while continuing his movement. When he stopped, he held only about a quarter of the Adjuchas' head; the rest had been vaporised by the point-blank Cero.

Looking at his work, he brought it back to Pico and Cecilia, having already consumed half on the way there. Oddly enough, the lower half of his face was still covered by his mask. It was anyone's guess whether he'd taken it off to eat or simply eaten through it somehow.
    Pico was busy taking his arm out of his prey's corpse when Caiphus did that. He seemed pretty impressed overall. He was trying to chow on some of his prey, when Caiphus drug his back to them. "Nice one." Pico then held his hand up "By the way, one little thing..." He then moved in front of Caiphus, getting within a hair's breadth of his face. "Don't. Ever. Call me 'Pico-san'. Again." Leaving that in the air, he then grabs the corpse that Caiphus had and threw it into a pile with the other two. "So now what?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

Pico was busy taking his arm out of his prey's corpse when Caiphus did that. He seemed pretty impressed overall. He was trying to chow on some of his prey, when Caiphus drug his back to them. "Nice one." Pico then held his hand up "By the way, one little thing..." He then moved in front of Caiphus, getting within a hair's breadth of his face. "Don't. Ever. Call me 'Pico-san'. Again." Leaving that in the air, he then grabs the corpse that Caiphus had and threw it into a pile with the other two. "So now what?"
    What an overdramatic reaction, Caiphus thought to himself. So, he not only disliked being referred to as an equal, but apparently felt a deep animosity towards such actions. It was in some ways understandable. A lack of respect in Hueco Mundo usually led to a person being usurped, and Pico was at the bottom of the food chain of Espada. Still, it was an easy way to rile him. That was a fact to file away for later use.

Outwardly, Caiphus stayed quiet. The Espada would decide on the next activity. He did look at Cecilia, though. It was as if she were trying to distract herself. Probably from thoughts of this "Elder" person.

But who was Elder? Why did Cecilia feel that she needed to find it? Why had she never mentioned Elder before? And most importantly, who in Hueco Mundo would know who Elder was?

No...there was one person. A self-professed scholar that Caiphus knew of, with whom he had stood at the arena. Perhaps he might know something.

"My lady," Caiphus began suddenly, "I am afraid that I have urgent business awaiting me in Caos Encarnado. Forgive me, but I must take my leave."
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-13 at 06:41 PM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "I have a sense of humor, and I can take a joke. If I couldn't, you can be sure the skin on your face would be melting down as we speak."

Von Geister pushes the empty eggshell to the back end of the throne room, before bringing his hands together.

"What brings you here?"
    "Why, I came here to cut off your arms and legs, slowly torture each of your subordinates one by one, then burn you down and piss on your corpse, naturally."

It's clear that he is, once again, joking.

"But then I realized all the hard work you put into this place. I don't think I'd be able to pull off the same given that much time, Ecchan. My hat would be off to you, if I wore a hat. Simply put, this looks like a great place to live. Which brings me to my change of plans."

At this point, Rouga gave an exaggerated bow. Followed by a patented Wright finger-point.

"I'm going to work for you. Even if I could take your throne away from you, I wouldn't have the means to keep your kingdom intact. And that'd be an effin' shame.

Let's get one thing straight though - you're the only one I respond to, because you've got my respect. Anyone gives me crap about being the new guy, I ain't stopping unless you order me to.

And I get to call you Ecchan. I can save it for when no one else's around, though."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Woosh. I had the impression he was supposed to already be settled in the city, not a new arrival.

Ersch pulls himself up from his throne and begins the slow stride down the steps of the central throne room, hands clasped behind his back.

"A threat, even in jest, is a terrible thing to make. Specially when you come here to graciously request me to, basically, simply elevate you to a rank amongst my most powerful and loyal, without truly earning yourself a place there."

But... He stops midway.

"Doesn't sound fair, does it? To those scant few who have achieved sufficient power to rise prominently among their peers, including you."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing