New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Keeping the Faith: Ruatan

Gargauth prepares a written assignment for his vestige, Ruatan, to follow. Written in glowing letters on aged white parchment reads
    "Ruatan, Servant of Gargauth,
    You are too make my name known and worshiped by the mortals living on the material plane. For this I will make you a high preist with wealth and esteem. If in 100 years my following is still miniscule then you shall be made into the lowest of servants, you will lose all wealth you once had and be treated as a disgusting vagrant by all."

Gargauth hands the contract to you with a pen, awaiting your mark upon the page.

Links:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm just a frat guy who loves DnD and musical theater

2. - Top - End - #2
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Default Re: Keeping the Faith: Ruatan

Ruatan could feel his pulse quickening and small squeeze in his chest. This is it! Power and wealth! All of my dreams come true!

Bu still he hesitates slightly instead of taking the pen. The rakshasa looks up at the face that his patron chooses to show him. "My lord, of course, is gracious and just. However, would it be too much to ask that we define this term 'minuscule' now, in order to avoid any tedious disagreements later?"

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

I must be seen as one of the greater deities, with at least 40,000 followers The god declared, smiling at his avatar for seeing his trick coming.
    Last edited by Doctor Acula; 2010-10-08 at 09:05 AM.
    I'm just a frat guy who loves DnD and musical theater

4. - Top - End - #4
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Forty Thousand? That's... an impressive amount. But I will have 100 years... and oh, such power to wield in that time!

Ruatan takes the pen. "Thank, you, my lord, for the clarification," he says as he casts a spell to place his mark (an eight-pointed star) on the document, and then traces over the lines with pen and ink.

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota