New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight VII: III The Dark Tower

Dracula
    The cold seems to be getting worse as Dracula's strength continues to push,

The only thing that is eternal is Death, and I am her master; Life is a fleeting aberration, short and full of pain. The small circle left open by the monsters grows smaller as they close in, sensing that the battle won't last much longer Come, and embrace eternity!

Light
    He had to suppress a smirk. The best lies were the ones that weren't even lies. Every word he'd said was the truth. Every. Single. One. The only thing that even resembled a lie was that he chose not to mention any fault of his own. It would be a bit harder to run the Super-Hero community after that little speech, but Doom's connections, not to mention his own, meant he still had more than a little hold in the United States. He still needed to work out that deal between the democratic candidate and Norman; hopefully he still had enough clout to do just that.

"I'll answer any questions that the people have, but please ask them in an orderly fashion. And please try not to cause a problem for those who want to enjoy the party." Being a good host was one of many skills he'd picked up that helped him give off the air of the perfect human being.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-10-12 at 10:42 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawksmoor
    You get sent a copy of Light's recent recorded statement. You are not happy. Not at all. For one thing, he still has Carrier acsess and control, and without him, there is no way to remove it. For another, he's in Latveria, and with Doom as a sponsor there is little you can do. Doom has the sort of defences squashed into his tiny country that could defend the entire United Stated from a full scale invasion. There is a reason you haven't done him in, and that's the cost of sucsess would be far more then you're willing or able to pay.
    What's more, your suspicion he betrayed you is growing. Something is going to happen.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She looks at Apollo.
    "Really? I remember you from earlier with that man named Magog. I know what you are capable of. You could most likely kill me in 1,000 different ways before I would realize it, but let me ask you a question: Would you do it to someone who wouldn't fight back? I have no quarrel with you at the moment, as I just wish to watch the fight occurring beneath me," she says, propping up a magical barrier. Just because she wouldn't fight back doesn't mean that she wouldn't attempt to protect herself. After all, Yukari wouldn't be happy if one of Gensoukyo's residents died in cold blood. No one wants that to happen.

Vash
    "Demon, don't try to tempt me. I feel not pleasure nor love nor pain. However, my sense of justice never dulls. If you are in this room, then you must side against me. Therefore," he says, pulling out a second gun and loading it with his creation abilities, "I will have to destroy you and your group of abominations."
    He lets loose an unending stream of bullets from his two guns, each shot aimed for a vital area on the body and each bullet being big enough to punch through a tank.

Lucy
    The being who is as close to "Eldritch" as the Fourth World could provide is now tired of waiting. She spreads her blanket of Vectors across the city, attempting to find some form of action. (This is just me taking initiative for discovery. If you don't have anything ready from The Host, I don't blame you and you should take your time. That book is undeserving of human eyes.)
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Flandre
    Actually, the war has started up again. Knock yourself out!

Vash
    The bullets punch into the massive form of Luthor's Heartless, and the thing staggers at the impact. It doesn't bleed, until Scrooge slams his lance into one of the holes, finally penetrating the thing. It screams in anger, and rips another piece of the floor loose, flailing that around at you.

Shen
    A vampire in red descends, the shadows wrapping around him. Alucard, the strongest thing Dracula has in his service, has been released.
    "look at all the bugs." Alucard says. "People who think to buy power." He raises his massive guns, and steps behind Deadpool.

Dracula
    Just to make things more confusing, you gain another follower, summoned by the dark souls who worship you, and sacrificed, fed the black magic of hundreds. A servant. One who you know very well.
    An old, grizzled figure beneath the banner of a dragon, with a fearsome 'stache that is itelf a declaration of war. Black emanelled armor, over chainmail, and a massive sword, the dragons talon. he carries with him the scent of sweat and iron and blood, and his eyes gleam with feverish madness. He has a strong, somewhat handsome face, and a jaw you could crack rocks on. He wore a cape in red, the color his first wife had liked him in, clipped with the talons of a dragon. And he looked ready to kill and kill and kill again, until there was nobody left to kill. He looked massive, strong and unstoppable.
    Vlad Teppes, son of the dragon. The Impaler.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-10-12 at 11:17 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She notes the army moving.
    "Oh, well I see exactly what this means, Apollo the Sun God. I am to fight you, and one of us will live. The other will probably find some way to come back from the dead. I've found that people tend not to stay dead in my world or in others," she says. Both her hands have Apollo's essence in them. She doesn't bother saying 'Kyuu' as that would show him what she was doing. She preferred the discreet way. She crushes both of the 'Eyes,' attempting to crush any shields he might have up if not his powers themselves or the being known as Apollo in his entirety.

Vash
    He's not human. But neither was Vash. He finds the one way to dodge the ground being flung/swung at him and continues slamming the Heartless with bullets.

Twilight, the Lynching

6. - Top - End - #186
    Pixie in the Playground

Sanya

"Stay close, Ms. Door." Sanya says as they walk to the rendevous.

Solomon Kane

The Puritan Avenger helps Marcone into the car. "If the path to rescuing Molly is through the door Roland came through, then we'll be perpetually behind. Perhaps we should acquire some dirt bikes, something all terrain."

Vin

Vin does what she can to assist the battered comrades of Dresde. As she walks up to Murphy, she remarks: "Never introduced myself. The name's Vin."

7. - Top - End - #187
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Lea

"Bad move. Now I'm angry." Forming the double-blade again, Lea charges it with fire magics, preparing to fire off a Super Strike Raid.

"Come on, come on, come on... THERE! Take this, you oversize hunk of s**t! BLAZE RAIDER!" Spinning like an Olympic discus thrower, the Keyblader hurls the firey disk towards Luthor's Heartless, aiming to carve the titanic beast like a turkey.

Dante

Dante looks over the controls, and throws up his hands in defeat. "It's no use. This piece of s**t is a disaster waiting to happen." He fishes around in his coat, drawing out Pandora once more. "Good thing I got Satan's Leatherman here." He opens the demonic briefcase and spreads it wide before slamming it down on the control panel.

And the dirigible CHANGES.

Pandora may be the weapon of 666 evil forms, but its real library is much greater in scope. It has THOUSANDS of potential forms that it can take on, but it can only store 666 at a time within its active memory. Those in the library have to be swapped into that 666 before they're usable.

How does it expand its library, you ask? By absorbing other devices and weapons. Devices like the Dirigible. Proist was created in this manner actually: Dante got super ultra freaking drunk a few months back, and in a fit of intoxicated genius had the thing eat some poor sap's fancy new riding mower. It was a great and terrible success that, come morning, revealed unto Dante an important truth:

The more elaborate and sophisticated a device that it takes the form of is, the more Pandora's own mind asserts itself. On the forms Dante had used up until that point, it didn't really have much control. On Proist, formed from something as fiendishly complex as a riding mower, it was autonomous.

This is also how Dante discovered Pandora's personality. It has the mind of a rather intelligent, spectacularly aggressive, and fiercely loyal (to a point) dog. As long as Dante keeps it fed (with the blood of demons) and takes it for walkies (sprees of unabashed carnage and violence) often, it will stay with him all the way up to death's door.

Pandora LIKES Dante. Pandora now also controls one of the most impossibly complicated devices he's ever run across.

Pandora also smells The Snake-Smelling Bastard. Even from this vast distance, it can pick up the tainted traces of Voldemort's magic. It knows what that stuff smells like, and it fills Pandora with PURE CONCENTRATED RAGE.

PF 291: INDIGNATION
    What was once a modest dirigible has become some kind of heavy-metal rocket-powered micro-zeppelin. The demonic skull emblem of Pandora is proudly displayed on the bow of the gasbag, great serrated blades form fins and wings that rise from the sides of both balloon and car, and it's all very, very awesome looking. Anyone who sees it is filled with an urge to paint an image of it flying over a volcano during a lightning storm on the side of a van.

Dante, immediately noticing that Pandora was nice enough to provide bucket seats with four-point safety harnesses, straps himself in and grabs hold of the handlebars that might, conceivably, control the horrific contraption.

"I strongly suggest that everyone buckles the hell up. Now."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Ka'tet
    This painting would have actually been a very subtle form of foreshadowing. To whit, that's exactly what Thunderclap was. If you took Mordor and put a storm on top, it would be a perfect replica of Thunderclap.
    But more of that later.
    The land below consisted of rolling plains of dessert with occasional patches of long grass that brought nightmares and death. Below the dirigible a herd of goats grazed, then, startled by the vast shadow, began to bound away. After a few miles you even see people, nomads who live in the dessert, though keep well away from Thunderclap. Hunters rose from their crouches and shaded their eyes to peer up at the passing hot air baloon. One, braver or more frightened then the rest, cast his spear up , but it fell a long way short and fell point first to stand quivering in the long grass.
    They were flying beneath the clouds for a good reason, they were nearing their destination, and the mountain was coming sliowly into view, still hard to see in a red haze of the dessert.
    However, the thing cannot sense Voldemort. First, because Voldemort has crossed over into another world a different way, and second because something infinitely worse is coming this way. A black whirlwind dominates the horizon, creating a dust storm as it thunders towards you. You think you see a face amidst the whitling blackness, a hatefully happy face. You think you see Randall Flagg, suspended in the eye of the storm, steering the collosal force of nature towards you.

Lea, Vash the Stampede
    The thing had stopped focussing on you, and now paid the price. You smash into it, knocking it over, and smashing it. The thing gets to it's feet. Massive red cracks are on it's uneven finnish, and pulsate angrily. A single throbbing green eye, sickly green, the color of toxic waste glares at you in it's forehead, and cables snap and bend like sinews amongst it's skin.
    With another scream, it breaks it's chains, and begins charging around the ruined remains of the room, leaping from place to place with ape-like agility.
    The room is now a mass of angles and crazy plaanes, thanks to him tearing it apart to attack you with, and you all have to watch your footing or else will collapse and break something.
    Furthermore, Nightmare is begining to reform around the sword.

Sanya
    You come to the great wall, hundreds of meters high, built of stone and ice. For a moment you wonder how it came to be built, what manner of man could make something like it. Your afraid you're going to find out.
    There is a gate, but it is sealed and guarded by six men.

Solomon Kane
    Marcone is unconcious. He's heavy, and his weight strains you quite a bit, but you mannage. he's gtting perilously close to bleeding out.

Vin
    "I'm Murphy." She says, and shakes your hand. It's a firm grip, and the sort a martial artist might favor. You get the impression she is some sort of captain of the guards, or knight.

Vash
    The terrible Heartless seems to be targeting you as much as possible, for some strange reason.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

The edge of the wall is more than a little foreboding, and the midnight air is far colder than I had expected, even with my prior experience. I have a salamander egg in each hand, and am currently holding them both against my ears. Frankly, I look ridiculous.

"Let's get on, then!" I say, shouting since my sense of hearing is currently muffled.

Elijah Snow

"Thank you for inviting me."

Elijah raises an eyebrow at Light's claims, and quite noticeably does not drink from his glass. Red wine. He preferred white.

"So, Victor," he drawls. "Your new scapegoat seems to be doing quite well for himself. Can't say the same about you, though."

Elijah, frankly, had a low opinion of Doom. The man had promise, true promise to do something great, to achieve greatness far beyond any temporary heroism. If Doom had realized that Richards, for all his genius, never let his inventions enter the mass market, and had let his own innovations grow throughout the world, then it would be Doom and not Reed that the world would thank. Elijah saw Doom's selfishness, saw how he hoarded his technology with this small tribe of individuals, and was disgusted.

And Doom, for all his outrage against Elijah, would listen. Because for all his bluster, Elijah had been his teacher, once. And while he now considered himself to be far superior to the Ghost, he remembered his lessons with the man. How Elijah always had one more argument, one more trick or lesson or piece of information than Doom at anything the man would ask. And somewhere in his mind, Doom wonders if this is true once more.

Apollo

Flandre doesn't even get to finish her statement before the Sun God attacks. Chivalry was for knights. Honor was for the naive. In battle, there was victory, and there was defeat, and very little area between them. Delaying an attack was only done when it made sense, not before.

He closes the distance between them almost instantaneously; each of the blows from his fists would be enough to tear holes in mountainsides.

The Midnighter and Shen

"Right. Don't care."

He disliked Deadpool. Everybody disliked Deadpool, except for Cable. But the Midnighter...hated Deadpool. The man just had a way of pushing his buttons. And not in a good way.

The bo staff is extended, now capped with a spear tip designed for killing boars: Hooked and barbed and incredibly sharp. The Midnighter lunges forward, avoiding the first and second scything blows from the Merc's katanas, and stabs upward, seeking, ironically enough, an impalement.

Shen, on the other hand, uses her stolen ring to great effect, using it to craft a sand mandala around Dracula, attempting to bind the vampire into place.

Jack Hawksmoor

Well, that wouldn't do, would it?

He takes the full footage of what had happened during the Incident, when Light and Hades and Jenny Quantum had fought each other, and dumps it onto a disc. Audio and visual both. Every word Yagami said, the threat that Hades made to the Spirit of the Twenty-First Century. And hijacking the world's communications, plays it on every television on the world.

Nicodemus

He inspects the horde arrayed before him with a critical eye, before facing Farson squarely.

"We still need to reach the Tower. I wish you luck in your assault, but need must when the Devil drives. You have prepared our provisions?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Nicodemus
    Farson nods. "Horses. Provisions. Clothes." He says, indicating a store-room with just that. "If you want a guide, find one quickly. Mayhaps someone will agree to take you back into the cold"
    You'd best leave, if you don't want to join the war. The guns are all lined up, and ready to fire.
    You find the horses. Grey and brown, short and shaggy with wide hoofs. Whoever bred them was no expert, but they'll be adequate. They are already loaded to go.

Jack Hawksmoor
    Two problems. First, out of context, Light actually does look in the right, and while some of what he says is questionable, it is far from the Authorities best moment. Showing it wouldn't harm his story all that much, and make you seem petty.
    The second is far more crippling. What communications? They're won't be any world communications for months, after Rorscharch and the Leagues response to the Anti-life broadcast. There are local stations, which are functioning, but you can't remotely hijack them, or over-ride them. You'd have to go manually to every network, and make them comply. Which would be a month long project. Longer if they catch you up in bureaucracy, which they would.

Elijah
    Doom doesn't deny it, or admit it. Elijah has his suspicions that Doom intends something big, and that to do so he has sunk his talons into the metahuman community. But he can't even find enough proof to satisfy himself, just lots of circumstantial evidence.
    Instead he puts the goblet down. His opinion of you is much the same. You have promise, perhaps more then he does (though he'd never admit that), and you waste your time solving questions without answers of value.
    "I did not think you would come. You so rarely give your attention to mere mortals anymore." Doom replies. "Perhaps you can help me with a problem."

The Midnighter
    "My delicate face! My precious modeling career is ruined!" Deadpool yells. Naturally, this doesn't stop him attacking. You've fought him before, you don't even need your computers. He'll attack, no bother with defense or waiting for an opening, just come at you again and again until he gets lucky.

Shen
    Alucard draws his guns, an action that seems to take a long time, even accounting for their size and the length of his appendages. The Cassul and the Jackal, white and black, both enough to leave nothing but a fine red mist, a horrible mess and a certain regret. The Jackal had been designed to kill regenerators, the Cassul to punch through invulnerability. Both guns were artwork, in their way. With them, he is so deadly it defies belief. Opening his minds eye, he watches for where she will be, and, after a moment, fires, as fast as the mechanism can cope with, three bullets in the air at once.

Team Nightside
    Fortunately, none of the Nightwatch hear you. Unfortunately, it's because they have something else to focus on.

The wall
    A row of guns, ranging from cannons and the like to artillery and howitzers ready to begin their bombardment. Most of the men dealing with the weapons wee wildlings who thought of the guns as magic and regarded them with superstitious dread. But a few had been trained, taught, or had learned, and knew them as nothing more then weapons. Just the same, they were attacking a society that had never discovered gunpowder. The results were sure to be devastating.
    John Farson swaggered down the line, a broadsword of valyrian steel held in his right hand. "They drove you from your land, and took it for themselves. They hunt you like animals, and kill your women and children, They kill your very gods, they seek to break you. Well no longer. Burn every village, every town and castle. Leave none alive. Starting here." He instructed coldly to nobody in particular, his voice enough to command respect. They all listened nonetheless, caught up in the moment.
    "Let no joyful voice be heard." He says, casually swinging his sword so fast it was a blur and cutting the wings of an insect.
    "Let nobody look up at the sky with hope." He continues, completing his march down the line, then stops and looks up at the wall. He smiles beneath his mask, already imagining the destruction.
    "Turn the air to ash and the world to fire, and leave nothing behind." He finishes. "Fire."

Melisandre's eyes snap open as she comes out of the trance. "Rh'lorr's mercy." She breathes. "They've stolen the fire."

The air is lit up with explosions as the guns belch fire and smoke, smashing into the wall and making the nightwatch scream in fright. again and again they sound, drowning out everything but the howls, calls and battlecrys of the wildlings below.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-10-13 at 06:37 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

Seeing as it is time to head to the rendezvous point Fayt uses a series of short range "jumps" to get there as quickly as possible without being spotted.

12. - Top - End - #192

Ash
    Ash looks over at Taylor, "So John, what's our plan?" He's grinning; he was back in his element-he was heavy firepower. He was no where near the strongest person on this team, but when tossed into a big fight, few were as useful or....intimidating to the opposite side.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She smiles as the holes are punched in her. She was a glass cannon until the end. Blood comes out of her mouth as she laughs, falling to the ground.
    "Greater things than me shall..." she manages to say before she is taken into Death's cold embrace.

All of Gensoukyo
    The minds of the people in the village are shaken as one of their own has passed away. This has never happened before. Remilia, despite herself, is now crying in the SDM with Sakuya attempting to comfort her. Everyone else can't seem to care too much. However, something has changed. Someone else, someone powerful, had just made a fatal mistake. They'd attracted the attention of Yukari.

Yukari Yakumo
    She appears next to Yoshimori and speaks.
    "I'm your boss, Kekkaishi. I gave your ancestors their power and by default you are working for me. I have a new job for you," she says, grabbing him by the shirt and opening a boundary between Order and Chaos to appear in Dracula's chambers. She drops Yoshimori there. He's left disoriented from the travel zone. What the hell was that place?
    "Now, you are part demon, Youkai as they were originally called. I shall unlock this power inside of you so that you might fight that over there," she says, pointing at Dracula the Demon. "I have other business to take care of."
    She opens another boundary, this time between Life and Death, appearing in Hell. Flandre is there as well as Lucifer.
    "Hiya, Lucy! I'm here to take that not-so-innocent little girl back to her family. I would assume you have no problem with this?" she says sweetly. Lucifer has met her before. She's the very reason that no one dies in Gensoukyo. He knows that the Youkai are her domain and that he shouldn't mess with them. How he reacts is left up to other forces.

Vash
    Huh, another person focusing on a being who happens to be an unending source of energy. He dodges the attacks deftly, shooting the Heartless with raw energy manifest as electrical bullets with each gun.

Twilight, the Lynching

14. - Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dresden

"No bikes, too much iron for where we're going." I said waiting for Michael and Charity to head off towards a hospital before Marcone bleeds out.

"What I am about to do is very stupid and probably will result in me dying, but I don't want any of you stopping me. Understand?"

Zarthos

No. At Zarthos's very core there still was an Angel, he may have been tainted by evil over the years but still he was an Agent of the Most High and he would not lose this battle.

The Fallen Angel unleashes that energy, that fire of the soul, that soul fire in one small inferno seeking to claim every monster in this room. Regardless of it's effect it takes everything that was Zarthos to deliver that blow and all that remains of the Ghost Rider is an unconsious, rapidly freezing to death Johnny Blaze.

Ramirez

The Warden looks up the Dirgible for a second and curses in Spanish. "When we are done saving reality you and me are going to have a little talk about your toys. Namely evil demonic weapons that are illegal under the accords and common sense."

None the less he boards the thing and buckles up, if a demon is powering it now he shouldn't break the science anymore. Right?
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yukari
    A barrier made of folds of reality is protecting Yoshimori from the Soul Fire. Zarthos was an ally, Yukari wouldn't let friendly fire kill her descendant.

Twilight, the Lynching

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Yoshimori

After a few seconds of his head spinning from traveling through who knows where he finally sees his opponent clearly. Taking a good look at him Yoshi's face hardens and Madaro exclaims, "What an aura! This guy could possibly be the king of demons! Yoshimori I don't care what that girl said, this a fight you might not be able to win." Yoshimori just smiles and looks to dracula, "Madaro, have you ever known me to give up even if the situation seems hopeless? I'm going to take this guy down with everything I've got, KETSU!" A bright blue barrier appears around Dracula and implodes in on itself with a massive amount of power. This was Yoshimori's basic attack and he hadn't used much power. So it probably wouldn't do much damage, but it would let Dracula know it's on!

17. - Top - End - #197

Dracula
    Dracula is hurled back, the cloak monster seems to be falling apart at the 'seams' and the monsters are destroyed. The large vampire stands in front of the portal, too strong to actually be forced into it, but definitely injured. He needed to recover. The cold seems to fade away; it's creator focused on healing himself as he rapidly fixes his throne, sitting down in it and starting at the body of his defeated foe...and the new entry into his castle.

As the barrier implodes, dust clears. He’s uninjured; and he merely grins as he stands once more. And Yoshimori feels very cold.

Why do you fight, demon hunter? We are Legion, for we are many, and that many is infinite; your fight will be an eternal one, and even your blood will not let you live forever. We can never die. We will return. You fight for nothing, a reprieve that means nothing.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

18. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yoshimori
    His Youkai blood is active, increasing his natural power ten-fold. He could take more of a hit and he could see Dracula for what he was.
    This was the gift Yukari gave his family, and he would be protected by her until the end.

Twilight, the Lynching

19. - Top - End - #199
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Yoshimori

Yoshimori looks at Dracula seriously, "Your right I won't live forever, even if i defeat you, you will just return again. At that time I may not be able to fight you but my desendents will. The Kekkaishi have existed for 23 generations and they will keep going. My sons and their sons will continue the fight in my place. They will be the one to defeat you after I have. So you see demon you will lose the battle, AND THE WAR, ZEEEKKKAAAAIIII!" a large purple spherical barrier appears around Dracula. The Zekkai is a higher level barrier that eradicates all foreign objects within it. This means Dracula.

20. - Top - End - #200

Dracula
    No family will outlive me; I will always return-and my allies are the evil in the heart of all creatures and Death herself; I can never lose. But your family is weak and mortal. You can fight a losing battle only so long before it is lost.

Dracula’s fist slams into the barrier, cracking it. That shouldn’t work. It wasn’t a truly ‘physical’ barrier. It was created by your energy, power, and will. Yet, Dracula broke it. His cloak pulls itself off the wall, hovering around you as he begins walking forward. A sense of dread mingles with the cold as the monstrous vampire’s steps ring through the hallway.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

21. - Top - End - #201
    Pixie in the Playground

Vin

"Nice to meet you." Vin replies. She pauses. "I came from a society much less technologically advanced than yours, so I hope this question isn't too strange: you're a member of the city guard, right?"

Solomon Kane

The wandering Pilgrim tears some strips of cloth up and tries to bind Marcone's wounds and slow the blood flow.

Sanya

Sanya opens his mouth to respond, then pauses as the sound of artillery echoes through the night. "Guns." he mutters with a curse. "Highly anachronistic guns. If we don't do something, the entire Wall will be torn to bits!"

He unlimbers his own rifle. "What would you say to a little bit of sabotage, Taylor?"

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Yoshimori

"Huh, you are a tough one huh? You took on my Zekkai and took only minimal damage. Alright then i won't insult you by holding back any longer." With a controlled breath he activates the demon blood within him as his eyes change to an entrancing purple. They then become a haunting maroon as a bright orb leaves his body and leaps into the hands of a manifested knight-spirit guardian. This is yoshimori's blank state. In this state his great power, and speed to even greater and unbelievable hieghts. Combine that with his newly awakened demon blood and you have a powerfull force to reckon with. He calmly raises his fingers and suddenly a quadruple layered barrier appears around Dracula and implode instantly. Even one of these barriers was stronger than his original zekkai and their destructive power increased with each layer. This means that an ungodly amount of power just imploded inward on Dracula. He also creates a zekkai around himself that will disentigrates Draculas cloak if it gets to close.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-10-13 at 02:59 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Dante

-Shortly before liftoff-
    Dante turns his head towards Ramirez. "Dude, if you'd rather die in a friggin blimp crash, be my guest, because I can almost guarantee that's what would happen if I tried to use those dumbass controls."

-Now-
    "Ah crap." Dante grips the handles tightly, and tries desperately to steer Pandora away from the oncoming storm. Pandora, however, can sense the darkness within Flagg, a tangible flavor that would cause it to salivate, were it capable of such functions. The Crimson King's lieutenant is indescribably delicious to the demonic box, and it steers itself unerringly into the storm, blinded by hunger.

"F**k my life. Everyone! Shoot that bastard out of the sky!" Giving up on any hope of controlling the Devil Arm, Dante simply draws E & I, and takes aim, using his inhuman visual acuity to draw a bead on Flagg's face. He charges his pistols with the magicks of his blood, forming bolts of demonic power within the chambers. As the energies reach their zenith, he squeezes the triggers, unleashing a hail of supercharged firepower at Randy-boy there.

Lea

"Ah crap." Lea takes the situation in as he leaps back, hopping around until he finds some stable footing. "Maybe you should use a bigger gun, coat-boy!

Speaking of bigger guns... Let's see, how the hell did they do this kind of thing? Hey, you! Vash, was it? Get over here, I wanna try something!"

The Stig

*This Is Troublesome.* The broadcast originating from somewhere the navcomputer calls 'Latveria' featuring that one douchebag kid is troubling, but that's the only thing you're getting.

Annoyed, you head for orbit. Maybe the scanners will be able to pick something up from there.

Naoki and Minato

"Right. Thank you for your assistance, a pleasure doing business with you, yadda yadda ya. Later." "You have been helpful. Consider your dues to us for imprisoning us within that wall paid. Farewell." With that, the two teens walk through the portal, emerging wherever it may lead them.

Getter Team

"I can't get a hold of any of them, with the exception of some being called 'Destruction' who I am understandably loath to call upon. It appears that, as things are, you will not be able to get into the Tower."

Hayato just sighs. He hates situations like this even more than Ryoma does, and Ryoma SERIOUSLY hates this kind of crap. "Your orders have changed. There's some sort of situation unfolding on Apokolips, one that's blocked it from my senses. Investigate it. Now."

"I hear and obey, my master." "I don't pay you to be sarcastic, Ryoma." "You don't pay me at all. None of us get paid." "Exactly. Just do your job." *CLICK*

Ryoma stands up and starts doing some stretches in the Black Getter's cockpit. He's used to sitting down for long periods of time, but it can get a little wearing after a while. "Alright then, next stop, Apokolips!" Planting a small beacon on the ground where he was standing in order to mark his place, Ryoma blasts off, heading back to the besieged Getter Base.
    Last edited by Gulping; 2010-10-13 at 03:54 PM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Pixie in the Playground

League
    As has been hinted but never explicitly said, this league is very different from the one that would usually be expected to evolve. Mostly because, as a result of the more proactive heroics, the intentions and efforts of the league are very different.
    This is a league that has been forced to make peace with it's status as a world leader, and it's role in shaping the future of the earth. As a consequence, every major group elect their representative, who will speak of their growing concerns and worries in the face of the future.
    This is not a league that is afraid to get it's hands dirty, but some things are unforgivable, particularly killing. Any member that is found guilty of murder, or a death that was not completely unavoidable caused by willful inaction, will found themselves removed from the League, and a withdrawal of privileges. Like freedom, several of the superhumans kept by the league were in fact it's own members who failed to understand the purpose of the body.
    It is a league quite prepared to use it's powers to any means or purpose it deems needed.
    With the attack from Apokolips, they are stirred to action, and in the space around Earth, brilliant flashes and lights erupt as the League defends the earth from threats extra-terrestrial.
    It shouldn't take long.

Door
    Door concentrates, and a door opens, letting you step through the wall and into the other side. The tunnel is narrow, and will close up behind you.

Roland Deschain
    To him, this is no more unusual then the balloon had appeared in the first place. So he simply sits back. He's been quiet and measured a lot since coming to this city. In fact, he seems to be letting the rest of you come into their term, and leave it in the meantime. He didn't even draw his guns on the low-men, just sat back and watched.
    When he sees the incoming tornado, however, he swears. Guns won't work, it was impossible to hit Flagg. He'd tried, many times, and he'd missed with every shot. As someone who could count his misses on the sad remains of his right hand, who prided himself on his marksmanship and had achieved through dedication the sort of skills that most people needed superpowers for, he knew that Flagg did something to stop it.
    So instead, he gets to the edge of the balloon, and begins to jettison everything that doesn't look necessary. The sandbags, the control pannels, whatever he can.
    "Rise above it!" He yells. "Lift ourselves pat the clouds, and we can go over the top of it!"

Destiny
    "What could? One of us, perhaps? Little else, that I know of. But some beings don't appear even in my book." His voice is flat and unemotional, simply stating barest of fact, no embellishments or further expansion.

Thanos
    He simply leans against the wall, making sure it's strong enough to support him first, then waits, watching Dracula and waiting for him to take notice.

Voldemort
    The animals shy away from him, but it matters not. He can fly under his own power.

The Kurgan
    He looked faintly ridiculous, his massive form perched atop what seemed by comparison to be a tiny pony. You'd got him here, though dragging him from the coming battle had been hard. He'd taken out his frustration on a few less fortunate wildlings, but it hadn't done him any good, and still wore a scowl. He's getting to the end of his frustration, you'll have to find some lever to control him, or try to kill him.

John Shannow
    The Jeruselum man arrived in the emerald city, with two companions.
    One of them immediately produced a dirty knife from his sleeve as if by magic, and began prying at gemstones and the like, trying to get them out. The other looks around, expression registering some surprise as his hands moved in exaggerated movements.
    "A thought occurs to me." Says the man, both is eyebrows going up. "We are looking for a city. No, sorry. You are looking for a city. I am looking for a port, a ship, and the rum, which is gone as per the status quo, no surprises there. So you want you to find this, because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and or locating in your discovering the detecting of a city for something or another. Savvy?" Jack Sparrow says. "So how can you be sure that this, therein this place here, is not the city you have so keenly searched for." He stares at him for a second, as Barbarossa stops his attempts at pillaging to shake his head in frustration. As usual, Sparrow was showing himself as hard to follow.
    "It's not." Shannow replied, and that settled it. This was not the Jeruselum of legend, the holy city that had been taken from the Earth when the end came, that he had searched for so long. He'd know if it was.
    "You have me there, mate. One cities much alike any other."
    Shannow looks at him until he gets the point, then begins searching, looking for a clue as to where to go next. He's methodological, careful and detailed in his approach. Which is why Sparrow finds the remains of the Lowmen.
    Sparrow has traded his pistol for a shotgun given to him by Shannow, but kept his cutlass. His compass dangles from his belt, and the charts to World's end are tucked safely under his coat. Barbossa took the two Dessert Eagles, and Jack The Monkey is perched on his shoulder, staring around with intelligent eyes.
    Shannow has the rest of the arsenal, the only horse, and the most sensible clothes.

Magog
    Taking aim with his staff, he attempts to blow Alucard to pieces. He keeps an eye out for Flandre, trying to figure out what to do if she attacks again. This would all be so much easier if he could fly.

Simon
    Simon's with Ryoma, right?
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-10-13 at 04:33 PM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

25. - Top - End - #205

Dracula is still standing there, but now he IS injured. There are burns on various parts of his body, complementing the burns Zarthos had given him quite nicely.

It’s at this point you realize that it wasn’t Dracula talking to you earlier, it was his cloak; you know this because you would have remembered the headache as the voice ripped itself into your mind, “I AM IMPRESSED, MORTAL. YOU FIGHT ME WITH NO AID FROM HEAVEN OR HELL…BUT I SENSE ANOTHER POWER. ANOTHER SOURCE INSIDE YOU. A YOUKI. FINE THEN; IF A DEMON SHOULD RISE TO FIGHT ME, MEET MORE OF YOUR ILK!”

A portal appears, radiating far more cold than anything Dracula had created. It felt like life literally being snuffed out, as if it were only the flame of a candle. It was a portal straight to hell. And it was pulling you in.

Dracula turns away from Yoshimori, content to let his portal do the work. He stares at Thanos, having never met the tyrant who was also lover to his best and only friend, What business do you have in my castle?

Death
    None of us could do this...or at least, none of us have reason to. I don't understand, what could be powerful enough to circumvent you, Destiny? She had never seen something capable of circumventing Destiny's book. To ensure that it was useless was beyond her and any other she knew.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-10-13 at 04:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #206
    Pixie in the Playground

Destiny
    "It is not an important question. Something has." He says. "What matters is, how do we respond to it?"

Thanos
    "My mistress asked me to help you as I can." He felt different. His body and abilities had been changed, as once more he was his mistresses avatar. He crosses his trunk-sized arms, and waits for instruction of the situation, in order to be of use.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

27. - Top - End - #207

Dracula
    You serve Death then? The cloak has hovered alongside Dracula, flitting back and forth, We were just finishing up with a few insects. Feel free to move through our army and enjoy the slaughter of the mortals. We wish to watch this entire world burn; a goal I hope you share.

Death
    We stop it. It shouldn't be too difficult, as long as we can figure out who is responsible.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

28. - Top - End - #208
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Yoshimori

Dracula shouldn't have turned his back. Yoshimori quickly creates a barrier around the portal stopping the suction completely. He then creates a zekkai around Dracula. You know what it does, and this time its powered up.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vash
    "We can improve my guns, but I don't want to get rid of them. They hold tremendous value to me," he says, rolling his way to Lea. He's prepared for anything.

Twilight, the Lynching

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

The Endless
    When the universe was created, the Creator was younger and more prone to experiment. The world is flat, held on the back of four elephants themselves held on the back of a giant turtle, Great A'tuin.
    Beneath the Giant Star Turtle, it's turtles all the way down. And if one was to go all the way to the very bottom, past an infinite of infinitums, they would find Maturin (Chelys galactica), the Cosmic Turtle, guardian of the Beam. The turtle swims through space, larger then the biggest star, it's great mind ponderous and slow, but ineffable and wise.
    Maturin is a cosmic force that doesn't seem to have a purpose or reason. It simply is, and even you do not know more then that.
    Why you chose this place to have your meeting, neutral ground though it is, is simple. Here you cannot be observed. Nobody, no matter their capabilities, cannot find you or influence you here. And Maturin doesn't mind lending you his shell for your discussions.

Team Nightside
    Nobody has noticed the opening in the confusion of the coming battle. Now is your chance to sneak away, and quickly. There are a lot of wildlings out there, baying for blood.

John Shannow
    The Low-men are all dead, and there is no sign of what killed them. They stink, and death has not improved their looks. Not even slightly.

Naoki and Minato
    You emerge next to Yoshimori, out of the portal Dracula himself just made. It seems you've been cheated again. What is it about the two of you that makes people seem to want to get rid of you? Was it something you did or said?

Apokolips
    A massive figure appears near the planet. A figure known and feared throughout the universe.
    Untold millions of species have trembled at the sight of Galactus, and his mighty pink armor. Fear it! Fear his pink armor! He also wears a big hat. No hat is mightier then the hat of Galactus!
    The universe has a long established method of dealing with aberrations like this. That is, in short, why Galactus exists. And this needs to be broken up.
    So you have maybe thirty seconds to escape, before Apokolips gets eaten. That goes for everyone.

Lea, Vash
    The thing continues it's rampage, blindly smashing. Many of the Heartless have two forms, and you suspect this is it's second, although you can't be sure. Either way, it's very vulnerable at the moment to sufficient firepower.

Dante, Roland, Blade, Ramirez
    After a moment, Blade helps you, cutting things apart so the balloon rises sharply. As Roland feared, guns don't seem to be working.
    But you're not rising nearly fast enough, and the tornado is blowing closer, tearing apart the landscape in it's desire to get to you.

Vin
    "I suppose that's what you'd call it. I keep the law." She replies, fixing her hair in the rear vision mirror.
    "Dresden's never talked about Mistborn before." She says, sounding very interested. Which she is. She deals with the supernatural world a lot, and she wants to learn all she can.

Solomon Kane
    Not a lot you can improvise about that sort of wound. The blood is dark red, arterial, and massive. You can elevate the legs, and pressure it, but this sort of wound needs surgery just to have a chance.

Dresden
    You appear by Arctis Tor, a frozen spire that towers into the heavens, surrounded by a garden of ice and statues. It appears empty, though you expect to find that's not the case. Thomas is with you, and Mouse has joined him.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.