New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

Bounding across the expanse, Trunk and Drasil charge side by side to smash into the Poisondusk and take them out fast. Devoid of breath, the pair prepare to assualt their foes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20-1)[17]

I'm assuming normal round as they've seen us. So Charge!
    (1d20+7)[22] (1d4+6)[8]

Drasil (1d20+7)[13] (1d6+5)[9]
    Awesome avatar created by Darwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeavelli View Post
    DM says: *Anything, anything at all.*

Players think: "Obviously, the solution is murder!"
    Player Registry

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Trunk gets a paw into the nearest lizardfolk, spinning it around neatly as the other retaliates with a pair of arrows. Grimmgang appears around the opposite side of the hut before the lizard can recover, bringing it to the ground with a precise cut to the back. Shard follows the others in, although he cannot match their speed, and Daiya pins an arrow to the second archer's sternum, sending it staggering back a step. Two more lizardfolk appear out of the shadows of the nearest huts; one sees in the off-balance Grimmgang a target of opportunity, while the other darts out of sight into the forest behind the southern hut.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+8)[17]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[4]
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+8)[9]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[6]
    Attack on Grimmgang: (1d20+4)[13]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[4] + poison (DC16 or (1d6)[5] str damage)
    Attack on Grimmgang: (1d20+4)[15]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[5] + poison (DC16 or (1d6)[4] str damage)

Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

One arrow whiffed past Grimmgangs head, the other broke harmlessly on his shield. He noticed with dismay that one of the lizards was retreating, but decided against pursuing it and instead blocked the way to the temple for the archer by the fireplace while attacking him viciously with his axe.

Spoiler
    Show
    move to H7, usual tumble

Mountain Hammer
    attack (1d20+8)[13]
    damage (1d10+4)[6] + (3d6)[10] skirmish and maneuver
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Actually, when you first put up the post where the gazebo started trying to eat us, I assumed you were pulling our legs and you'd put up the real post soon enough.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Daiya lightly enters the edge of the clearing, keeping an awareness to her surroundings, bow drawn. Once she feels confident that the remaining huts contain no surprise assailants, she releases at the lizard by the fire.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to D9, attack with bow.
    Attack: (1d20+8)[13]
    Miss chance: (2d4)[6]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[5]
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

5. - Top - End - #185

One arrow deflects off of Trunks broad, wooden shoulders and spins off to land 10ft away in the dirt. The other burries itself in his left shoulder joint. Dividing to conquer the aggressive natives, Drasil moves to flank the Lizard glowing by the fire. Trunk steps to block a Lizard inside it's hut, preventing it's escape. As he moves in for the kill, the arrow in his shoulder snaps off at the shaft, leaving the arrowhead inside.

Spoiler
    Show
    Drasil - move to H9 and provide a tasty flanking bonus.
    (1d20+9)[21] (1d6+3)[5]

Trunk - move to E7, unfortunately I can't full attack due to the distance.
    (1d20+7)[13] (1d4+4)[8]

Player Registry

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

The poison dusk bites at Drasil as it approaches, stepping back out of reach as the wooden canine retaliates more effectively, and snaps off a pair of arrows at Daiya. Despite the close quarters, it neatly dances out of the way of Grimmgang's straightforward strike and Daiya's return shot. Shard and Trunk corner the lizard in the hut, although the building is far too small for the bear to fight in effectively, and the trapped archer drops his bow and scrambles out of the crusader's reach, slashing at Trunk with a sword barely out of the sheath and following up with an attempt to bite the bear on the nose. From the trees to the south, you hear a long, wavering whistle, varying in tone in a regular pattern - it is the same sort of signal that one of the trail watch attempted to use, and it carries through the jungle quite effectively.

Spoiler
    Show
    Trunk, you don't fit in there; you'll take a -4 to attacks and AC while inside for squeezing. Daiya, your attacks should be doing 1d6+2 due to the strength damage. You can also hear the whistle well enough to pinpoint the hiding lizard in F16.
    AoO on Drasil: (1d20+5)[20]
    Damage: (1d3+1)[3]
    Attack on Daiya: (1d20+10)[17]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[8] + poison (DC16 Fort or (1d6)[2] str damage)
    Attack on Daiya: (1d20+10)[23]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[8] + poison (DC16 Fort or (1d6)[4] str damage)
    Shard's attack (Stone Bones): (1d20+5)[16]
    Damage: (2d6+1)[8]
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+5)[17]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[5]
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+2)[6]
    Damage: (1d3)[3]

Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Daiya flinches as the arrow slams into her, her thinned blood leaving her already faint. Needing cover, she uses her magic to call up a fog cloud before relocating herself to avoid fire.

Spoiler
    Show
    Aye, my bad there.
    Fort Save:(1d20)[13]
    Cast Obscuring Mist, then:
    Move to D12.

Next turn I'm going to pull out and use a potion of cure light wounds, if nothing drastic happens to change that. Actually, cancel that. If I pinpoint the whistle lizard, I'm gonna try and peg him next turn. He'll only have had 12 seconds. Maybe his signal will be incomplete.

EDIT: Damn my awful fort save. Another 4 strength damage.
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2011-01-07 at 03:27 AM.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Grimmgang hissed a curse when he recognized the signal. "We'll have company soon, watch out for the north!" To have a better lookout at potential reinforcements arriving from the temple, he circled the lizard next to him to get it between himself and the temple while trying to regain his focus.

Spoiler
    Show
    should've drunk an antidote. Be wary of the secondary con damage

move to J8
    regain maneuvers
    attack (1d20+8)[25]
    damage (1d10+4)[7] + (1d6)[1]
    Actually, when you first put up the post where the gazebo started trying to eat us, I assumed you were pulling our legs and you'd put up the real post soon enough.

9. - Top - End - #189

Spoiler
    Show
    Black bears are medium Sallera, surely there is space?

Shrugging off the attacks against him, Trunk lashes out at the lizard infront of him. Drasil presses the assualt, trying to bring down her foe.

Spoiler
    Show
    Full attack
    (1d20+7)[19] (1d4+4)[6]
    (1d20+7)[17] (1d6+2)[6]
    (1d20+7)[24] (1d6+2)[3]

Drasil moves to H8 and attacks
    (1d20+7)[17] (1d6+3)[5]

Hmm that looks ok enough.
    Last edited by FuryOfMetal; 2011-01-08 at 02:44 PM.

Player Registry

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Trunk manages to get his teeth into the trapped lizard, and it retaliates in kind, attempting to put the wooden bear's eye out, for all the good that might do. The other dodges Drasil's attack and tosses its bow into the hut, drawing a blade and slashing at Grimmgang before following. Grimmgang's blow takes it above the knee, but it manages to remain standing. Shard switches targets, striking at the lizard with an underhand swing intended to leave it off-balance, before the mist from Daiya's spell obscures the combatants' views of each other. The whistle dies down, and Daiya can feel the third poison dusk moving off to the east.

Spoiler
    Show
    It's a height thing, not a width thing, presumably; these are sleeping spaces designed for creatures three feet tall, so medium creatures inside will suffer penalties. (Imagine trying to fight in a child's tent, for example.) I adjusted Grimmgang's move to match the lizard's, but if you'd rather be elsewhere, just say so.

Attack on Grimmgang: (1d20+8)[27]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[7]
    Bite: [roll]1d20+5[roll]
    Damage: (1d3+1)[2]
    Shard's attack: (1d20+5)[23]
    Damage: (2d6+4)[11] and others get +4 to hit the lizard next round if it hits
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+5)[9]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[5]
    Concealment: (1d5)[4]
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+2)[22]
    Damage: (1d3)[1]
    Concealment: (1d5)[3]

Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

The lizard attacked with surprising expertise, drawing blood from Grimmgangs right shoulder. The dwarf grit his teeth in frustration and momentarily jumped backwards out of his enemies reach to recuperate, only to dart forward again a second later and attack with a sideswing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sudden Leap to J8
    Move to H6. With the hut around him only way I see to get skirmish without granting him cover from the walls -.- and of course, tumble yada yada
    Wolf Fang Strike
    Axe (1d20+6)[20]
    Damage (1d10+4)[7] + (1d6)[4]
    Spikes (1d20+6)[26]
    Damage (1d6+1)[5] + (1d6)[5]
    Last edited by TheFallenOne; 2011-01-08 at 11:18 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Daiya lets out an unknightly curse when the whistle stops sounding, and deftly pulls and drinks from a potion in her belt pouch before moving to the north. If she's lucky, she can get hidden in the tree line before reinforcements show and can ambush them with magic.

Spoiler
    Show
    Drink Cure Light Wounds (1d8+1)[4]
    Move towards the northern tree line.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193

Trunk tries to deflect the attack aimed for his eye, turning his head away from hit. He attempts to then turn it into a biting retaliation but fails to connect. Trunk follows up with thick, wooden claws, hoping to tear deep holes in the lizard. Drasil remanouveurs around the tents to find a better angle and then be in position to move on.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah thanks Sallera, I forgot poisondusk were small sized. Also I assume the attacks in the Obsc Mist miss on a 1 on the d5. Hopefully I can be as successful as last round on my rolls....

Trunk
    (1d20+7)[12] (1d4+4)[6]
    (1d20+7)[10] (1d6+2)[5]
    (1d20+7)[26] (1d6+2)[8]

Drasil is going to double move round to G6, next turn she'll either move in to help finish that bugger off or be ready to move on. Also it says my rolls don't match the database, that's because i originally rolled attacks for Drasil, forgetting that the lizard had moved away and she couldn't reach it.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by FuryOfMetal; 2011-01-09 at 04:24 PM.

Player Registry

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Trunk continues his unseen battle with the lizard, once again managing to draw blood, but the trapped archer has no choice but to continue his desperate slashing and biting in a last attempt to get free. The leader lashes out at Grimmgang, but the dwarf finally manages to down him, knocking him aside with his axe and slamming the maimed foe into the wall with a spiked shoulder. The now-former leader drops to the ground, bleeding heavily. Drasil and Shard take up a defensive position as two blackscale lizardfolk approach from the direction of the temple. Both blackscales are wearing translucent purple belts of scales around their waists, and small midnight blue draconic wings of the same material trail from their shoulders like a cloak. Several feet behind them, you can see a red-scaled creature that most closely resembles the draconic equivalent of a centaur, who holds a spear high and shouts in Draconic, "<For the children of the night!>"

Spoiler
    Show
    Daiya, retrieving the potion is a move action, so you can't get far this turn. Trunk, your attack routine appears to be off; it should be 7/7/2 for 1d6+4/1d6+4/1d4+2, not counting the squeezing penalty. And yes, a 1 on concealment is a miss.

Attack on Grimmgang: (1d20+8)[27]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[6]
    Attack on Grimmgang: (1d20+5)[12]
    Damage: (1d3+1)[2]
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+5)[17]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[2]
    Concealment: (1d5)[5]
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20+2)[4]
    Shard enters Iron Guard's Glare stance and takes a total defense action for the round.

The dracotaur is ~20-30 feet northwest of the blackscales.
    Init for the newcomers: (1d20)[1], (1d20+1)[15]

Last edited by Sallera; 2011-01-12 at 01:19 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    <Children of the Night!
    Searching for the light
    far away...>

hey, a power metal singalong in draconic would have style

Grimmgang took another stinging hit to the thigh before he finally managed to take down the lizards leader. He breathed heavily, noticing the reinforcements arriving from the temple. Fast, he thought. And there are likely to come more.
    He glanced at the lizard at his feet; it wouldn't do to leave such an formidable enemy alive in case they had to retreat. With a swift axeblow, he executed the helpless enemy, then darted around the hut, preparing a flanking maneuver for the blackscales soon to make contact with Shard.
    "We've got company, more blackscales northwest!"

Spoiler
    Show
    regain maneuvers, attack with full Stone Bones
    (1d20+4)[16] vs helpless AC. +8 temp HP
    damage (1d10+4)[12]
    move to I4

Are those blackscales with Soulmelds? oh dear
    Last edited by TheFallenOne; 2011-01-12 at 09:55 AM.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

"I can sense them...they have magic of some kind! Use caution."

Daiya moves through the fog as she speaks, hopefully throwing off her enemies' perception of where she is. Once she can sense her opponents through the earth, and can still feel the wet fog on her face, she prepares herself and murmurs float through the fog before a great bolt of lightning flashes down from the sky to strike one of the two large lizards.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to C8. Cast "Call Lightning" on the southern blackscale. Reflex Save DC 17 for half damage. 3d6 unless the weather is cloudy/stormy, otherwise 3d10. I'll post both rolls here and you use whichever based on the weather.
    (3d6)[13]
    (3d10)[15]
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2011-01-17 at 03:12 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197

Spoiler
    Show
    Could be soulmelds. Can't think of anything else though. Either way, Dracotaurs are awesome looking. Thanks for the clearup Sallera, my bad. Also I just realised how useful an Obsc Mist must be for someone like Daiya as she can "see" just fine whilst in it.

Trunk racks his memories for any mention of the Children of the Night, hopefully finding out what he was up against. Remembering that his form seems to be taking hits too easily, especially anticipating what's crester the horizon, he takes a moment to cast a protective charm on himself. Draining some strength from himself he channels it into a bright shield of faith, his burning desire to protect Q'Barra.

Drasil, seeing the strange new lizards headed their way hunkers down into a defensive stance, ready to attack whatever comes near. This way she hopes to pincer the first lizard that comes new between her new friends and herself. If they could focus their attacks then this battle would become easier.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'd rather cast this now whilst I have a weakened and slightly blinded lizardfolk trapped in a tent instead of whilst toe to toe with hulking Blackscales and a Dracotaur. So I cast Luminous Armor for +5ac, -4 to enemies melle attacks against myself and a probably useless negation of darkness effects of level 2 or lower whilst I'm in their radius. Nice for 5 hours, especially as a stealth infliltration now seems unlikey. drained of (1d2)[2] strength though.

Drasil will ready an attack against the right/top lizard if it comes adjacent next round. Otherwise she'll just move and attack next round going for flanking etc.

Player Registry

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

The small lizard in the hut attempts a furious cut as Trunk's attention wavers, before lashing out blindly as the light fills the area. Grimmgang easily executes the downed archer, drawing strength from his victory as he moves to engage the newcomers. A glob of burning liquid splashes over Shard and Drasil as the dracotaur ends its approach by spitting at them, and the creature levels its spear with a grin. Swift shadows scatter the light across the campsite, small dark clouds gathering overhead at Daiya's call, but the two blackscales ignore them as they close in on Shard, attempting to crush him between them with powerful, coordinated swings of their clubs. Shard replies in kind, sidestepping decisively and thrusting its suddenly-glowing weapon at the nearest lizard.

Spoiler
    Show
    No map this round, since I'm not at my usual computer. Blackscales move to E2/F3 and C4/D5, Shard moves to E4 to threaten both of them.
    AoO on Trunk for casting: (1d20+5)[6]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[2]
    Attack on Trunk (penalties assuming spell not interrupted): (1d20+1)[19]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[4]
    Concealment: (1d5)[1]
    Attack on Trunk: (1d20-2)[17]
    Concealment: (1d5)[1]

Attack on Shard (touch): (1d20+4)[13]
    Damage: (2d6)[2] fire
    Splash to Drasil: (1d4)[4] fire

Shard's attack (Deep Crystal + Crusader's Strike): (1d20+5)[13]
    Damage: (4d6+1)[14]
    Healing to Grimmgang, if it hits: (1d6+2)[7]

Attack on Shard: (1d20+3)[14]
    Damage: (2d8+14)[20]
    Attack on Shard: (1d20+3)[5]
    Damage: (2d8+14)[21]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    well, I'm at my usual computer, so...

no new location spelled out for Drasil as far as I could see, so I left him in place

That's a lot of misses up there... Pity about the crusaders strike though

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

When the towering lizards impacted on Shard, Grimmgang cirlced around them through the edge of the jungle, flanking one of them together with his unusual companion. "Shard, let's take this one out first!" he called out, pummeling the back of the occupied blackscale.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to G1. Tumble (1d20+14)[23] DC25
    action is assuming I don't get hit by an AoO. If I do get hit, I'll likely have to use Stone Bones or my Healing Belt

Wolf Fang Strike
    Axe (1d20+8)[11]
    damage (1d10+4)[10] + (1d6)[2] Skirmish

Spikes (1d20+8)[17]
    damage (1d6+1)[4] + (1d6)[1] Skirmish

that didn't go so well...
    Last edited by TheFallenOne; 2011-01-19 at 02:38 PM.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

"The heavens themselves glow with their hatred of your deeds, fool! Feel the wrath of my magic!" Daiya's voice penetrates the fog.

Spoiler
    Show
    Finish Casting, targeting nearer blackscale (CD 3.5)

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #202

Spoiler
    Show
    Shame about Shard's beefy blows missing, that little extra healing would've been a nice bonus. Atleast I'm a bit tankier now which is nice. Think I might switch places with Drasil, she can play the bland role of blocker for now and I'll tackle bigger fair.

As the Lizardfolk tries to strike a blow whilst Trunk is distracted, he hastens the spell to fruition. The mesmeric armor forms quick enough and the claw bounces off, a fraction of a second away from piercing through an unformed abjuration. Glancing at Drasil, Trunk steps away from the Lizard in the hut and Drasil quickly steps in to fill the gap and charges the trapped Lizard. Trunk aims for larger fair this day.

Spoiler
    Show
    Trunk moves to G4 and attacks the Lizardfolk, also giving it another -4 to attack from the bright llight searing it's eyes. My attacks aren't as heavy but they'll help to debilitate these big hitters.
    One claw attack (1d20+6)[25] (1d4+1)[3]

Drasil moves to E7 to replace Trunk. Not in line for a charge so she'll standard action attack.
    (1d20+7)[25]
    (1d63)[45]

Player Registry

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

The blackscale takes a wild swing at the glowing bear as it approaches, although with Shard's interference and the blinding light it is barely even in the correct direction. Trunk manages to clip a few scales from its knee, but Drasil fares better, slamming into the archer and removing it from the fight. Grimmgang approaches the blackscale from the other side, but it twists in place as his weapons impact, its scaly hide turning them harmlessly aside. The dracotaur yells admonishments at the blackscales for their clumsiness before charging into the fight itself, spear aimed at Grimmgang. Daiya's completed spell draws a bolt of lightning from the gathered cloud bank, and although the lizard's winged cloak reflexively interposes itself, it can do little more than soften the blow upon the unsuspecting blackscale. Shard aims a pair of low swings at the lizard's feet, trying to knock it off balance to set up a further assault from the rest of the group. The chastised blackscales continue a more orderly assault on the crystalline crusader in return, spreading out their formation.

Spoiler
    Show
    Blackscales to B4/C5, F2/G3. Dracotaur to D0/E1.

AoO on Trunk: (1d20-5)[1]
    Damage: (2d8+14)[21]

Attack on Grimmgang: (1d20+11)[16]
    Damage: (2d6+9)[19]

Shard's Vanguard Strike: (1d20+5)[12]
    Damage: (4d6+1)[17], and allies get +4 to hit the north one for a round

Attack on Shard: (1d20+7)[22]
    Damage: (2d8+6)[13]
    Attack on Shard: (1d20+5)[18]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[7]

Attack on Shard: (1d20+7)[11]
    Damage: (2d8+6)[15]
    Attack on Shard: (1d20+5)[13]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[3]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Grimmgang dodgedsideways to avoid a brutal spear thrust when the dracotaur leader joined the fray. He went under the guard of the blackscale next to him to rejoin the rest of his troupe and get out of the dracotaurs range, then attacked with a horizontal cut of his purple-glimmering axe aimed at the lizards vitals.

Spoiler
    Show
    tumble to G3
    that piece of jungle may become troublesome for them, now the blackscales block the way for the dracotaur to join the fight

Mountain Hammer
    attack (1d20+8)[17]
    damage (1d10+4)[9] + (2d6)[8] maneuver + (1d6)[3] Skirmish

25. - Top - End - #205

With her target hastily despatched, Drasil wonders why her comrade was so eager to switch places with the kill so close at hand. Never the less she moves in support of Trunk, biting and clawing at the legs of the huge Lizard and it's strange powers. Trunk notices that his friend now stands by him and is heartened by her success. This drives him on in the fight, his shield of faith strengthening with his resolve.

Spoiler
    Show
    Drasil moves to F4 an attacks for 100 damage! Maybe.
    (1d20+7)[27] (1d6+3)[9]

Trunk remains where he is.
    (1d20+6)[20] (1d6+3)[6]
    (1d20+6)[12] (1d6+3)[9]
    (1d20+1)[7] (1d4+1)[3]

Player Registry

26. - Top - End - #206

Spoiler
    Show
    Told you she'd hit for 100 damage, max damage critical. Do you just double the original roll or roll damage again for the bonus? Each group is different in my experience. (1d6+3)[9] incase you want another roll.

Confirming (1d20+7)[23]
    Come on girl!

Player Registry

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Daiya continues to put her effort into calling on the storm, and calls a second bolt of lightning down, to strike the nearest blackscale.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Trunk's feral assault draws the blackscale's attention long enough for Drasil to approach past its club and leap upward, sinking her teeth into the scales at its throat. Reeling backward, it raises its arms to fend off the wooden canine, allowing Grimmgang's spinning strike to smash its ribs inward, and it falls heavily to the ground. The dracotaur moves in, spear lashing at Grimmgang almost before the blackscale is finished dying. The second blackscale continues a fighting withdrawal from Shard's defensive wall, the two of them locked so intently in their engagement that it barely notices the half-deflected bolt of lightning.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dracotaur to D1/E2, Shard to D5, blackscale to A4/B5.

AoO on Drasil: (1d20+7)[9]
    Damage: (2d8+6)[18]

Attack on Grimmgang: (1d20+9)[22]
    Damage: (2d6+9)[19]

Shard's Crusader Strike: (1d20+5)[24]
    Damage: (4d6+3)[13] + (1d6+2)[8] healing to Grimmgang

Attack on Shard: (1d20+7)[18]
    Damage: (2d8+6)[14]
    Attack on Shard: (1d20+5)[23]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[8]
    Last edited by Sallera; 2011-01-25 at 12:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

that way the map is easier for me to edit while your computer is disassembled

sorry for taking my time with ROund 95 Sallera, with exams coming close it's hard for me to have a hobby be that workintensive and nervewrecking

Grimmgang had little time to celebrate another blackscale falling before his axe as moments later a savage spear thrust pierced his flesh, making the dwarf struggle to keep his balance. To his surprise, as soon as the spear was pulled out again he felt healing energy flow into him, mending the wound and filling him with new energy.
    Spitting out blood, Grimmgang advanced on the dracotaur, determined to retaliate in kind.

Spoiler
    Show
    tumble to E0, hopefully giving the others a flank (1d20+14)[15] DC 25

regain maneuvers
    attack with full stone bones (1d20+4)[8] 8 temp hp
    damage (1d10+4)[5] + (1d6)[6] Skirmish

30. - Top - End - #210

Drasil moves in, opposite Grimmgang, to help disorientate the Dracotaur. She lunges in for the meat of it's front thighs, hoping to bite deep and bite hard. Trunk stands infront of the Dracotaur, blinding it with his shimmering radiance and aims for the chest.

Spoiler
    Show
    Drasil moves to E3, flanking etc. (1d20+9)[29] (1d6+3)[7]

Trunk moves to F2, swings a claw in. (1d20+6)[14] (1d6+3)[8]

Player Registry