New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam] Thread XVII: /sm_rename "Steam Thread": da]mexitt hr[a vise

ORANGE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pity I don't have the spare cash to get Mount&Blade...
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    ORANGE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pity I don't have the spare cash to get Mount&Blade...
    Must... resist.. urge to buy... gift pack...

But yeah, appearance of the Orange Box was predictable. I'm just surprised by the lack of a pack sale for it, or at least TF2, failing that.
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-11-28 at 01:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, a TF2 gift pack would've gone miles. That alone makes me interested to play. Oh, gosh, where are my nights going now...my sleep will vanish.
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Potato: I have never received a gift in my life and as a result would feel horribly guilty if that were to ever happen. So yeah, I'm buying
    While I find your position odd, I'm not one to turn up my nose at free stuff.

Also, I can't actually buy anything from Steam right now, for no reason that I'm aware of. Every time I click 'purchase for myself' I'm just kicked right back to the storefront. =/
    I write a gaming blog. It also hosts my gaming downloads:

Fatescape - FATE-based D&D emulator, for when you want D&D flavour but not D&D complexity.
    Exalted Mass Combat Rules - Because the ones in the core book suck.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, a TF2 gift pack would've gone miles. That alone makes me interested to play. Oh, gosh, where are my nights going now...my sleep will vanish.
    I'm ahead of the curve. Never sleep. 3:30 AM now.

Quote Originally Posted by potatocubed View Post
    While I find your position odd, I'm not one to turn up my nose at free stuff.

Also, I can't actually buy anything from Steam right now, for no reason that I'm aware of. Every time I click 'purchase for myself' I'm just kicked right back to the storefront. =/

I am a very odd person, yes. Weird, bizarre, twisted, whichever.

Also, try closing Steam and opening it again? Failing that, reverse the polarity.
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-11-28 at 01:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Barbarian in the Playground

JC2 pack for $60. My god, this will be painful. I'd get the game on its own, but people are kinda-sorta-maybe counting on me for free stuff.
    But it's very selfish of you to never let anyone else be the giver. Be generous and let Potato do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    ...Blackfox and Raven. They are two fine upstanding ladies aside from their disturbing lack of reloading, Doctor Freeman.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    Raven gets one free LOL from me. Start collecting LOL's now!
    Also known as Raven, and various derivations thereof.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShortOne View Post
    But it's very selfish of you to never let anyone else be the giver. Be generous and let Potato do it!
    Never stopped him. Just as long as I'm not receiving free stuff I mean, I'm sure we can find sixteen JC2-less people here.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Ogre in the Playground

Guys... could I have a copy of Just Cause 2...

...please?

Steam name is um... Atheist God
    Last edited by Jahkaivah; 2010-11-28 at 01:57 PM.
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post

...please?
    Working on it. Give me... what, 18ish hours?

Okay, need a bit of help here. Anyone who wants JC2, mind posting that here? With your Steam name in bold? Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-11-28 at 01:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like free JC2. You are clearly a secret wizard saint.

Worira
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I'd love a copy.
    Steam Profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985676498

Feel free to add me.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff & Napalm View Post
    I'd love a copy.
    Steaaaaam naaaaaaame.

Worira: As I told Sleverin, I am like unto an obese bearded chimney-delving arctic worldwide stalker.
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-11-28 at 01:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Bugbear in the Playground

I would very much like a copy of Just Cause 2 if people are giving them away.
    I'm afraid all I can give in return is copies of Deus Ex (Which I imagine Cogwheel is sick of the sight of. ) or TF2 items.

My Steam name is Anonomuss and my profile can be found here.

My TF2 Backpack is here, if you want to have a look and see if there's anything you'd like.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post

...please?

Steam name is um... Atheist God
    I...oh my god that is so sickeningly cute. It hurts to looks at. where do you find all these fantastic images Atheist? Also, Cog knows my position on this as we have been talking over steam chat. And that is why cog is best person evar.
    "I believe that pickles are cucumbers that sold out....they sold their soul to the devil, and the devil was dill. ~Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
    Special Guest keeps making me think that it is some uber-pro who eats crockets and fires rainbows.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomuss View Post
    I would very much like a copy of Just Cause 2 if people are giving them away.
    I'm afraid all I can give in return is copies of Deus Ex (Which I imagine Cogwheel is sick of the sight of. ) or TF2 items.

My Steam name is Anonomuss and my profile can be found here.

My TF2 Backpack is here, if you want to have a look and see if there's anything you'd like.
    I don't really play TF2. Or L4D2. Uninstalled the former for now to save space, considering doing so with the latter as well. Thanks though. And yeah, Deus Ex... no. OH MY GOD JC A GIFT.

That'd be four copies, then. Five counting Sleverin, who also wants a copy. And Potato makes six... okay, only one left >_> That was fast.

Sleverin: Once again, lies and slander. I'm not a good person. I know that.

Good people don't end up here.
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-11-28 at 02:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

16. - Top - End - #1336

Drager0 would enjoy a copy of an aircraft theft simulator with sprinklings of plot. He would be able to repay you by recomending Mount & Blade to anybody who is thinking about it, due to the first one being great and the second one looking great.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    Have you seen what Bulbasaur is packing?

Long range razor sharp projectiles.
    Seeds with the speed and power of smg rounds.
    Midrange explosives.
    Death rays powered by the sun itself!
    Steam name: Dragero Add me! (Just click this link)

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    Drager0 would enjoy a copy of an aircraft theft simulator with sprinklings of plot. He would be able to repay you by recomending Mount & Blade to anybody who is thinking about it, due to the first one being great and the second one looking great.
    "Looks great" is actually a bad thing, in my case. Laptop.

But yes, I was planning on getting that. Does anyone have anything to say about The Ball?

Also, Just Cause 2 copies are now sold out except not sold out at all because I was never selling them so I guess they're just out.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by potatocubed View Post
    I had a bug-up happen to me, too. When I tried to get Orange Box the first time, it failed to add it to the cart, so I couldn't even click "purchase for myself". But it worked the second time.

I've noticed that I have a magic touch when it comes to technology...it's really odd.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Troll in the Playground

I've noticed that I have a magic touch when it comes to technology...it's really odd.
    Look, magic doesn't work with technology, okay? Wizards make trains explode. I have a whole thread on the subject and everything.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

20. - Top - End - #1340

"Looks great" is actually a bad thing, in my case. Laptop.

But yes, I was planning on getting that. Does anyone have anything to say about The Ball?

Also, Just Cause 2 copies are now sold out except not sold out at all because I was never selling them so I guess they're just out.
    Errm....To clarify, I didn't mean has nice graphics, I meant it more along the line of: "Looks fun"

Also, steam seems to think that I live in South Africa, and therefore wish to download my games from there. This is incorrect, as while I do live in the southern part of a country, it is in fact Canada, and not Africa.

Midrange explosives.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry, Steam has spoken. The plane tickets are being purchased as we speak.
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    Errm....To clarify, I didn't mean has nice graphics, I meant it more along the line of: "Looks fun"

Also, steam seems to think that I live in South Africa, and therefore wish to download my games from there. This is incorrect, as while I do live in the southern part of a country, it is in fact Canada, and not Africa.
    Canada is a kind of Africa.

And yeah, I wish it didn't know I live in Japan. On that basis, I can't get Civ 5 of Alfalfa Protocol.

Also, thanks for the clarification.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Steam->settings->Downloads/cloud->Download Region

24. - Top - End - #1344

Quote Originally Posted by Worira View Post
    Sorry, Steam has spoken. The plane tickets are being purchased as we speak.
    What? No! I love the cold! I'll shrivel up and melt in the heat!!! I like wearing 20 layers of clothing and knee high boots just so I can hurt my back and make walking past my house more conveint for strangers!!!! I like it!!!!

Midrange explosives.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Orange Box for $7.50! Booyah.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Wait, did I get one? I do have a link to my profile in my sig. And added you as a friend.
    Steam Profile:

Feel free to add me.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Troll in the Playground

No. No, you did not.

Clarification: It's currently 4 AM and certain factors prevent me from buying the games just yet. You will get the game, just not right away. We apologise for the inconvenience.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Curses. Foiled myself again.
    Steam Profile:

Feel free to add me.

29. - Top - End - #1349

No. No, you did not.

Clarification: It's currently 4 AM and certain factors prevent me from buying the games just yet. You will get the game, just not right away. We apologise for the inconvenience.
    We?

Cog....Are you......Are you a Collective Hivemind Inteligence bent on making the gamers of the world glued to their computer screens, unable to notice and act upon the world slowly being destroyed by you?

Damb your good!

Midrange explosives.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff & Napalm View Post
    Curses. Foiled myself again.
    How so?

Drager: We admit nothing.

Those of you who have played System Shock 2 have full permission to read everything we post in The Many's voice. Improves lots of posts, we find.
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-11-28 at 02:36 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman