New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Requesting a Homebrew [3.5/PF/d20Modern]

Alright, while I'm working on my Regenerator Agent template, I'd like to request an Advanced or Prestige class for the d20 modern setting (updated of course to coincide with both 3.5 and Pathfinder rulings [though if someone just wants to post a 3.5 version that's fine, I can always convert it myself.]).

What I'm looking for is a proverbial meat shield AdvC/PrC for continuation of the Tough Hero base class. Something that maximizes its ability to soak up damage from most sources and to continue surviving in situations that would down other heroes. The only thing this class must have is a d12 HD.

(What would be really neat is a kind of Advanced Tough Hero class. Something that has its own talent trees [maybe also allowing you to choose tough hero talents instead of the trees offered by the class] and bonus feats with maybe the odd new class ability here and there. Something that feels like an evolution of the base idea instead of a specific set of training or a career choice made by the PC. )
    Last edited by Tanuki Tales; 2010-11-21 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Link added

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Requesting a Homebrew [3.5/PF/d20Modern]

No thoughts or ideas on this?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Requesting a Homebrew [3.5/PF/d20Modern]

105 views and not even a crack pot idea?