New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default [SWITP] Episode I: Little Padawan, Big City.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS ITP

Episode I: Little Padawan, Big City

After the Mandalorian Wars, the Heroes that led the republic to victory, the Jedi known as Revan and Malak, disappeared into unkown regions with the republic's fleet.

One year later they returned to the known Galaxy, with a massive armada and legions of droids at their command. The republic's former heroes were now waging war against them.

Admiral Saul Karath defected from the Republic and the Navy split with a large amount of soldiers followed him. Several worlds also willingly seceded from the Republic and allied with the Sith as world after world was lost.

Risa Roth, a Padawan that had followed her master, a Miraluka named Lierra Sin, Mandalorian Wars, had wandered from planet to planet the past two years.. She was one of the Revanists that had left the Jedi Order to fight in Mandalorians.

With her Master having perished in Malachor V, she stayed behind in the Republic instead of going off with Revan and Malak, but didn't return to face the Jedi Council or the consequences of leaving to go off to war.Risa traveled to many planets to help the people recover from the war.

Now her journey takes her to Coruscant, where she contemplates on whether or not she should return to the Order to finish her training now that the Sith are invading as she wanders the Coruscant Underlevels.

[Coruscant Undercity]

After checking in at the Vos Gesal Hotel, small figure in a brown cloak and hood wandered the seedy lower levels of the Uscru Entertainment District in the Undercity. She stayed here for the time being because being on the surface could attract the attention of other Jedi, and she wasn't sure whether she wanted that just yet.

With the Sith Empire invading, she had been wanted to continue her Jedi training, but it had been a long journey to Coruscant, and that time was spent in thought. She never answered any call to return to the Council after the war with the Mandalorians ended, and despite how most of them turned out, she had agreed with the other Revanists in that going to war had been the right thing to do, despite what most Revanists had become.

Then she began to worry. She could be facing a trial, having come all this way just to be imprisoned or exiled, she didn't know how they'd respond. And having a Revanist return to the Jedi Order only after Revan himself had returned as a Sith Lord to conquer the Rebpublic?

"That doesn't sound good..." Risa thought aloud with a sigh as she looked up, the many neon lights and signs reflected in her blue eyes.

Stopping in front of a cantina and adjusting her cloak, she thought about going inside. It was only marginally more dangerous then walking the Undercity streets alone a night (Not that the sunlight reached the Underlevels anyway), and she could use the music to help her think.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [SWITP] Episode I: Little Padawan, Big City.

[Coruscant Undercity - Cantina]

Coruscant...of all the places that Bothan Smuggler had to drag him to, it just had to be Coruscant. He knew he didn't like the look on that guy's face. Then again, the Bothan didn't like the look of his either, at least what he could see instead of the mask.

After managing to dodge the Jedi and Republic in the area, Skaleek found the seediest cantina he could. Thing is, this wasn't very seedy, but then again it did have just enough to not be noticed in. On top of that, it was crowded, so it was easy to be unnoticed and gather information until he could find a way to get out of this planet-wide neon sign that would inevitably point right to him.

Unfortunately for him, he had to stretch his senses a bit just to hear much; a man of his appearance tended to clear the room, and in this case he pretty much sat at a corner table by himself. He had a drink, but the glass was mostly full, indicating that it was mostly for show. His yellow, reptilian eyes scan the room, his features covered by a dark brown hood, and what's left covered by a bone-white mask.

"This is gonna be a looong night." Skaleek muttered to himself.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Risa made up her mind after a moment of thought, stepping towards the Cantina Entrance. The padawan walked past the bouncer with a small nod as she made her way inside. The hood she wore his most of her face, save for the lower half and her blue lekku with thick white stripes, which coupled with her orange skin, gave away that she was a Togruta. She smiled as she heard the Bith band playing, the music was her favorite part of any Cantina, not that she'd been to many.

Risa took a look around to find the corner of the cantina with the least patrons, a corner of the Cantina where a Kaleesh sat along. She paid him little mind though as she took a seat at a booth a table or two away from Skaleek. Setting her pack on the seat next to her, she called out to a Rodian waitress a and ordered a glass of endrolian ground-apple juice and an order of hulak wraid fritters

Once her order was taken she started to sort through her pack laying a few things on the table. A datapad, a small commlink, binoculars, but among them one object in particular stood out, a small yellow organic cube of crystal that could fit in the palm of your hand, with dark green designs on it. It was a Jedi holocron to those that knew about it, and a shiny bauble to those that didn't.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

At first, when Risa entered the cantina, Saleek thought nothing of her. Then, she started approaching him, keeping an eye on her until she sat down at a booth a short ways away. At that point, he lost interest, due to the fact that she obviously didn't want anything at the moment.

After a few moments of scanning the crowds for possible information, his eyes once again wandered in her direction. It was at that point that he noticed an all too familiar sight; a Jedi holocron. If it weren't for years of being able to hide what he's thinking and his actual, physical mask, he'd be in a panic. Great...just what I need. What a fantastic coincidence. He thinks. It doesn't really matter why she has it, anyone who possesses one of those things is someone who he does not want to get involved with.

However, throughout the whole realization he acts completely natural, as though he didn't recognize the cube of crystal. Still, this was a bit of an uncomfortable situation. However, all he could do was wait it out, make himself not look supsicious for the moment.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.