New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 13

Okay, forget the Maggot's Nest. I just did stuff, okay? Also, I do know where it is, seeing as I went there with Yuuki earlier without him or a guard leading. Let's not argue over something that already happened. Now, about the not-already-fighting Arrancar...
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Orc in the Playground

I don't think there ARE any.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #993

Ah. Okay. Will probably do stuff tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Barring orders from the Commander-General, one could be another CAPTAIN and still need to go through all necessary protocol.
    In fact, I think Taiki explicitly stated in Ep. 2 he makes himself go through the protocol every time just to make the point.

So, lets give tgva time to sort things out. Soushi and Kujo can goof around for a while longer; Arata, and others of 2nd, could maybe go after Suzume.

I mean, Suzume is Omnitsukido deserter, killer of one of the previous 2nd Division captains, and she just foolishly tried to just walk into a high-security research facility, displaying her face plain and clear to Kazuo.

If there won't be any fuss concerning her, I'll be sorely disappointed. Besides, she should get to committing destructive terrorist acts already anyhow! Ichigo & Co caused more havoc in shorter time than she, and they weren't even trying.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #995

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    In fact, I think Taiki explicitly stated in Ep. 2 he makes himself go through the protocol every time just to make the point.

So, lets give tgva time to sort things out. Soushi and Kujo can goof around for a while longer; Arata, and others of 2nd, could maybe go after Suzume.

I mean, Suzume is Omnitsukido deserter, killer of one of the previous 2nd Division captains, and she just foolishly tried to just walk into a high-security research facility, displaying her face plain and clear to Kazuo.

If there won't be any fuss concerning her, I'll be sorely disappointed. Besides, she should get to committing destructive terrorist acts already anyhow! Ichigo & Co caused more havoc in shorter time than she, and they weren't even trying.
    Kazuo doesn't know who she is. That is why she felt safe doing that. Also, only older Omni members would recognize her. She pretty much dropped off the radar after killing the former captain.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

6. - Top - End - #996
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo might not know who she is, but he can call the 2nd, and show them her picture.

Whether he cares enough to do so is another question entirely.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I'm just going to assume Yuuki told Arata, if that's okay, since it is a viable explanation for why Arata knows information Arata shouldn't know. Is that okay with everyone involved, or should we come to some other solution?

I'm not going to request retcon because it doesn't matter. Since 2nd is supposed to be the stealth division or something to that effect, I'm going to to say that it's okay that they discovered the fact that there was a break-out. I'm also going to say that 10th was already well aware of that fact, and has been dealing with it off-screen. Taiki himself, however, remains in the dark because of the reasons Yuuki states for his not being told by Arata.

I will now begin addressing the "evil modsoul moving towards 4th that Taiki probably wants to stop from happening." Let me know please if there is anything else that involves 10th Division, Maggot's Nest, or Taiki. Thank you.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

8. - Top - End - #998
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh yes, I will get to work on Naraku's merry stroll of doom and decay.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

9. - Top - End - #999
    Orc in the Playground

People, it's Onmitsukidou, not Omnitsukidou.

Here's a simple trick to help you remember!

Omni = Every, all
    Onmitsu = Spy, ninja.

Omnitsukidou might sound something like "organization of every tsu" (where tsu can be a whole slew of stuff) taken literally. Onmitsukidou is more like "spy/ninja organization".

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ettin in the Playground

I apologize for my malapropisms.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Halfling in the Playground

To clarify the Maggot's Nest thing once and for all, the vice-captain and the 3rd-seat of the 2nd will have been told (by Yuuki) some information about the Maggot's Nest, including location (because the 2nd unit is security, and it never hurts to keep cameras there, and the 5th unit is intelligence, so they'd need that somewhere in their vast library). He will have stressed the fact that it's under the control of the 10th, and the 2nd is not to intervene unless absolutely necessary. I hope this clears matters up
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Orc in the Playground

I apologize for my malapropisms.
    You are forgiven. Now drop on the floor and give me 20!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    To clarify the Maggot's Nest thing once and for all, the vice-captain and the 3rd-seat of the 2nd will have been told (by Yuuki) some information about the Maggot's Nest, including location (because the 2nd unit is security, and it never hurts to keep cameras there, and the 5th unit is intelligence, so they'd need that somewhere in their vast library). He will have stressed the fact that it's under the control of the 10th, and the 2nd is not to intervene unless absolutely necessary. I hope this clears matters up
    Uhhh...Sigint is 5th Seat...

Just sayin'...
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    People, it's Onmitsukidou, not Omnitsukidou.

Here's a simple trick to help you remember!

Omni = Every, all
    Onmitsu = Spy, ninja.

Omnitsukidou might sound something like "organization of every tsu" (where tsu can be a whole slew of stuff) taken literally. Onmitsukidou is more like "spy/ninja organization".

What are the possible meanings of tsu?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Bugbear in the Playground

Akawa Shiro (Family, Given) Ghost
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: Shiro is 5 feet tall and is much too skinny for someone of his age to healthily be. His hair is pure black except for the blonde highlights he insisted on getting when he was still alive. And his large round eyes are a hazel color of sorts, giving the appearance of roasting almonds.

Personality: He is very friendly, but not the bravest of kids. He tends to run away from most dangers, unless someon even weaker then him is in trouble. He can be fairly emotional at time, even to a silly level, and is also VERY immature and childish. Especially when it comes to his humor.

History: Shiro lived a fairly average death, up until the day he died in a fire. The rest of his family managed to escape the fire alive. His soul is attached to the ruins of his house, but not so much so that he can't wander a small distance away. He has about a month or so before he becomes a hollow. He misses his family and only "sees" them when they come to visit a small memorial/cairn type thingy built near the charred ruins of their old house.

Hopefully the extra helps, I wouldn't be surprised if he still needs more work done, but I'm just glad I got more work done on him finally.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    What are the possible meanings of tsu?
    According to my Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary...

Tsu (toru, tori)- Pass, communicate
    Tsu (To, miyako)- Metropolis
    Tsu (shin)- Harbor

That's only three kanji with possible readings as Tsu. My current copy of Windows doesn't have kanji support enabled, so I can't provide each of them for you, sadly.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ettin in the Playground

Lil Shiro: Looks nice.

riccaru & co: That's it!

I'm now officially convinced that Suzume is some sort of a crazy double agent and she somehow tricked Kujo to go through with this plan so they could get him on trial for killing the prior Commander General.

Because no member of the stealth division could've been so damn unstealthy without meaning it!

18. - Top - End - #1008

I'm now officially convinced that Suzume is some sort of a crazy double agent and she somehow tricked Kujo to go through with this plan so they could get him on trial for killing the prior Commander General.

Because no member of the stealth division could've been so damn unstealthy without meaning it!
    How nice?
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Halfling in the Playground

Uhhh...Sigint is 5th Seat...

Just sayin'...
    I know, but in the Onmitsukido sheet, it says that he heads the 3rd unit, while Arata heads the 5th unit, unless I am mistaken.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

20. - Top - End - #1010

But she does mean to. She's supposed to cause chaos, right? Having hard evidence of a possible spy who knows the surrounding area and is perfectly capable of passing as a shinigami will do that. Especially if they go and ask Nao about "Ama." Who will then lie to their faces and tell them he did in fact send Suzume. Also, Kyasarin won't recognize Suzume by sight, since she left the Seretei before Kyasarin was five.

Yuuki should know Suzume, but not the name Ama specifically.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    But she does mean to. She's supposed to cause chaos, right? Having hard evidence of a possible spy who knows the surrounding area and is perfectly capable of passing as a shinigami will do that. Especially if they go and ask Nao about "Ama." Who will then lie to their faces and tell them he did in fact send Suzume. Also, Kyasarin won't recognize Suzume by sight, since she left the Seretei before Kyasarin was five.

Would Sigint know Suzume? Because I was thinking he'd have more than a bit of a chip on his shoulder against her for killing the previous Captain.

Also, why would Nao lie about that sort of thing?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

22. - Top - End - #1012

Would Sigint know Suzume? Because I was thinking he'd have more than a bit of a chip on his shoulder against her for killing the previous Captain.

Also, why would Nao lie about that sort of thing?
    If he was in the Onmitsukido seventy five years ago, then he'd know her. Still wouldn't know the nickname though.

Nao would lie because it's Suzume. He used to be her right hand man, and doesn't want to see her executed.

23. - Top - End - #1013

I know, that's my point. She will be talking to a criminal without knowing, and then Captain of 12th division whats his face will give Yuuki a description of the person (hopefully) and Sigint will see that Kyasarin is talking to said person through his crazy mental security thing. And he will be all like "Holy crap! She matches the description! Kyasarin might be in danger!" And yeah... plot!
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Ettin in the Playground

But she does mean to. She's supposed to cause chaos, right? Having hard evidence of a possible spy who knows the surrounding area and is perfectly capable of passing as a shinigami will do that.
    Not as good as covertly setting up a bomb and being elsewhere before anyone can pick you up.

25. - Top - End - #1015

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Suzume's recorded image appears on the lower right corner of Kazuo's screen.

"Introduced herself as Suzume and said that she had been sent there by an officer named Ama."
    She never introduced herself as anyone. She told them Nao (fourth seat of 2nd) sent her and that "Ama" had done her job and tried to deliver the message.

26. - Top - End - #1016

So now that FrozenFeet thinks the character sheet is fine, as far as I know, does everyone else think it is good enough to go in the Character Registry yet?
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1017

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    So now that FrozenFeet thinks the character sheet is fine, as far as I know, does everyone else think it is good enough to go in the Character Registry yet?
    Looks good. Most of the time there are balance issues, but since he has no powers that won't come up.

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Ettin in the Playground

Should be good to go, Shiro.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ettin in the Playground

She never introduced herself as anyone. She told them Nao (fourth seat of 2nd) sent her and that "Ama" had done her job and tried to deliver the message.
    Oh.

A small edit is in order!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

30. - Top - End - #1020

I'm-a go put his sheet in the Registry then and start RPing him then, so your plots can finally happen FrozenFeet. I hope you still remember them!
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show