New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 13

Bit late due to time zone differences, but damn, that sucks Moon Wolf. Never really RP'd with Artemis in BiTP1, but I wish her speedy and safe recovery.

Also, with it finally being holiday break for me, I might actually be able to start posting again. Either later today, or starting up again tomorrow.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay, here's revised Vincent, as per KD's suggestions.

Vincent Bochinsky, S.W.O.R.D. Agent 09
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Vincent Pryce Bochinsky
    Organization: S.W.O.R.D.
    Code Name: Hidden Steel
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 137 lbs.
    Hair: Jet black
    Eyes: Deep hazel, though they have been known to flash deep blue occasionally
    Speech/Reiatsu Color: Navy
    Family: Claudia Abel (distant cousin)

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A tall, almost skeletal man in his early forties, Vincent's obsession with his work has prevented him from obtaining any muscle mass, and long experiments that leave him without food or sleep have left him rail-thin. He is always seen with a spotless lab coat and a pair of thin glasses that occasionally slip down his thin nose. His black hair is cropped short, but grows quickly, making it get shaggy after particularly long periods spent in his lab.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A very quiet and reserved person by nature, Vincent usually avoids social contact whenever possible. As a result, he's usually in his lab, working on whatever he works on. However, in social situations, his manners are always friendly and jovial, though there's always an edge of fakeness about him, as if he's just pretending.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Growing up in a Quincy family, Vincent had always known about the spiritual world. As such, there was always one thing that bothered him. There was one Shinigami that had reasonably constant contact with his family, and as Vincent went to his grandparents funeral, and saw humans around him die, he noticed that the Shinigami never aged. He never changed. Even as Vincent grew, the Shinigami never changed. Why was that? Why did the Quincies, who had spiritual power, not have the same privileges as the Shinigami? What was different about them? What made the Shinigami better?! He knew that part of it was that they were spirits, but even the spirits of humans age. A Shinigami of 100 years could have the mind of a 20 year-old human, but an 80 year-old human will have a weary spirit, having grown ready for death. How could the spirits and bodies of humans resist time like Shinigami's?

And so Vincent made it his goal to find the difference. No matter what he had to do. No matter who he had to go through. And so he left his family and went to Phoenix Town, where he had detected high levels of reiatsu and spiritual presences. He was found by S.W.O.R.D. and found funding for his research, so long as he gave them a certain amount back. And he's closer now than he ever has been.

Equipment:
    Spoiler
    Show

The most important part of any Quincy, Vincent is well equipped with Ginto and Quincy tools, and has in fact achieved a great deal in Quincy research.

Cross tattoo: One of his greatest achievements in weapon technology, Vincent has found a way to implant the same reiatsu gathering properties of a Quincy cross onto a human's skin directly, creating a tattoo with the same properties of a cross. This prevents a Quincy from being disarmed, and allows a Quincy to access his bow at any time. Unfortunately, bows created in this fashion tend to be unstable and have an annoying habit of self-destructing, much like Quincy bangles, which is a flaw he is working on correcting. However, should the bows self-destruct, they can be rematerialized, though this costs a Quincy precious seconds in battle. Vincent currently has three tattoos, one on each forearm and one large one on his back. Each creates a different bow.

Left arm: Verwustend Adler (Ravaging Eagle): A short bow of glimmering reiatsu that materializes in his left hand, this bow has a relatively short range but an amazingly high rate of fire, allowing Vincent to fire up to approximately one hundred arrows a second with it. This is the current maximum, and attempting to fire more will cause the bow to self-destruct. The bolts have no particular power, having no more strength than an ordinary arrow.

Right arm: Abbrechend Adler (Demolishing Eagle): A wrist-mounted crossbow that materializes on Vincent's right arm (leaving both hands free), this bow's strength lies in its immense power. Its rate of fire is horrendously slow for a Quincy bow (under one per second), but each arrow hits with the approximate force of a level 35 Hado. It can also be fired without his left hand, but it causes recoil. Attempting to raise the bow's power further causes it to self-destruct.

Back: Gottlich Adler (Divine Eagle): The culmination of his weapon research, Vincent has used all of his knowledge to create the perfect Quincy bow. This four-foot tall longbow materializes behind Vincent, then flies in front of him, waiting for him to hold it. This weapon combines the best features of his other bows, capable of firing arrows at a rate of up to a maximum of two hundred per second at a strength of a level 4 Hado, or one per five seconds at the power of a level 54 Hado. Firing the bow takes an immense amount of spiritual power, and quickly exhausts Vincent if he's not careful. This bow has a high probability of self-destructing with each high-power shot (the rapid-fire shots do not carry this chance), so Vincent rarely uses it.

Reiryoku gathering glove: Called the Spirit Magnet, Vincent wears one of each hands. They work as an opposite of the Sanrei glove, making reiryoku easier to collect and gather. These make Quincy bows significantly easier to fire, and they are the only reason he can use the Gottlich Adler.

Ginto Necklace: Vincent has found a way to miniaturize Ginto, compacting the reiryoku into a smaller space, though this causes the reiryoku within to have a slightly lesser effect. Vincent keeps a necklace of about twenty strung ginto at all times, allowing him to easily access Ginto techniques. He need only put his finger on one to activate it. He has so far never had an excuse or need to use them, but he insists on wearing them.

Glasses: Vincent's glasses are also infused with spiritual power and technology, allowing him to use it to "scan" opponents, determining if they are human, Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy, or Bount, as well as approximate level of reiatsu.

Dials: As a researcher and top agent of S.W.O.R.D., Vincent has full access to Dials.

Battle stats & Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Physical Strength: 5 (virtually nonexistent, as Vincent lacks all but the barest muscles.
    Offense: 45 (not his focus, but his bows and variety thereof help)
    Defense: 5 (he may not be an ordinary human,he is most certainly squishy)
    Mobility: 30 (he's not particularly adept at Hirenkyaku, though he can perform the basics)
    Intelligence: 100 (An absolute genius, he has spent decades educating himself)
    Reiatsu: 50 (though his own reiatsu, as a Quincy, is virtually nonexistent, he has excellent control over reiryoku)

Archery: As a Quincy, he has trained extensively in this, though his actual skills are severely lacking. he makes up for this with the inherent power of his bows.
    Ginto: He has created several techniques himself, and is currently working on a way for ordinary humans to use Ginto.
    Movement: He can use Hirenkyaku, but only for actual movement. He's working on it.
    Hand-to-hand: Ha! Melee combat is for the slow and the stupid.

Added some limitations, mentioned a few things that I forgot last time, and clarified his motivation some. If I missed anything, please let me know!
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

Because of examinations and study, I must stop oots for some time. So I will not be posting after maybe this weekend until after New Year celebration is finished. I am sorry for this trouble.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't be. I think everyone understands how busy one can be just before vacations.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Orc in the Playground

Looking on the bright side, at least you'll have less to worry about when it's done.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

I'll be back to major posting in 2-3 days, I'm going away from computer/internet.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

...So glad to see that even chanting the Kido changed nothing but her dialogue.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Bugbear in the Playground

Honestly, I think that the narrative works better this way. This is the Primera's first combat appearance; she's supposed to be scary, and this is a good way of showing it.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

This is also Masaru's first combat. I'd kind of hoped they could get at least equal "cool time". Masaru's trying to be strategic, but it's doing nothing.

Maybe I should just go bankai. You think that'll at least make Genny expend actual effort, maybe take a couple scratches?

10. - Top - End - #1180

The more people you have on your side, the less individual attention you're likely to get. Sorry, but its true. I honestly don't see anything particularly strategic about Masaru's actions, so I can't really respond to that.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

To spin this a different way: Callos, Frozen, is there any reason I should bother staying, or should I just move on elsewhere?

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ettin in the Playground

Pararari... Pararara...

Erm. Since Moon Wolf is in leave of absense and her last post is kind of problematic, should we disregard it to continue with the 4th division scene?

And for the record. Naraku is missing his head.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Pararari... Pararara...

Erm. Since Moon Wolf is in leave of absense and her last post is kind of problematic, should we disregard it to continue with the 4th division scene?

And for the record. Naraku is missing his head.
    Probably best, all told.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Pixie in the Playground

I agree with moving on without Moon for the time being, since we don't know when she'll be back. At the moment, I'm just waiting for Natsuko to respond to Daisuke firing off a Kongobaku in the middle of a hospital.

Also, can Naraku regenerate his head? Because if not, then this battle just became much harder for him.

EDIT: Also, Dorizzit, I noticed that you had Damara use two Byakurai in your last post. Just so you're aware, there is a new Hado (#12) that is actually explicitly two Byakurai, one from each hand.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-12-18 at 01:09 AM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

Response: she be pissed off.

Also, you have a modsoul body to check. On the plus side, Natsuko's covering you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #1186

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    EDIT: Also, Dorizzit, I noticed that you had Damara use two Byakurai in your last post. Just so you're aware, there is a new Hado (#12) that is actually explicitly two Byakurai, one from each hand.
    I actually did know. There is a reason for this.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Pixie in the Playground

Daisuke is checking! He's not looking forward to the fallout that he's sure will come, though.

And Dorizzit, cool. I just wanted to let you know, since I have no idea how many people actually check the wiki.
    Star Wars iTP characters

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ettin in the Playground

He can. Naraku's body is just a corpse he is puppeteering, the head is not important past the fact that it holds the eyes (sight), nose (smell), ears (hearing) and mouth (speech, taste).
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    To spin this a different way: Callos, Frozen, is there any reason I should bother staying, or should I just move on elsewhere?
    Honestly, that's wholly your own decision. It's way too early in the battle to say what way it will swing or what will happen to whom *). Dorizzit is right as well - Jenny is the narrative focus of the scene, the spotlight is on her, and because of that the varied Shinigami are less prominent. However, it can and likely will change according to ebb and flow of the story - so don't let your spirits down just because of one reaction.

I understand your worry about Masaru not getting enough "cool time", but I also think the concern is premature. Wait and see.

(I have to wonder what would "elsewhere" be - I'm not really seeing any other scene where Masaru would fit better. If anything, him leaving the current scene would make him even less prominent, which sounds like the exact opposite of what you want.)

*)
    I know where Michiko is headed and where Karite is headed, but don't know what will take them there. I have absolutely no idea how the scene will end for Jenny and Masaru.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Orc in the Playground

I'm actually surprised Masaru didn't try a twofold tactic.

Namely full-chanting a Bakudou with intent to distract, fully expecting the target's escape, with a second, surprise Bakudou from a different angle (preferrably a blind spot).

If you guys ask me, the biggest disadvantage of Kidou in general is that it has a predictable origin point. Getting creative with it without creating new Kidou or overcoming this disadvantage entirely (which is what Soushi does with his book) is a pretty tall order, even for a skilled tactician like Masaru.

The best tactics are usually a manner of outmaneuvering your opponent or setting up a blind spot to attack efficiently via diversions. Masaru would likely do best if he used the sheer number of attackers to his advantage.

It doesn't help that Jenny is a speed devil. But if you stop to think about it, evasion is only superior to defense when you have escape routes. Genoveva has the advantage as far as the terrain is concerned.

Spoiler
    Show

[/Gendou Ikari mode off]

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I just had a 400-year old Captain, one of the most powerful of them in Soul Society, fully-chant a levle 60 Kido, only to see it shrugged off like he'd thrown paper-mache at Genny.

This isn't about "bad tactical options" or anything, it's about feeling that I might as well not bother, because clearly my character is no longer important.

Theoretically, my goal would be "hit her with a couple different bindings long enough that Michiko can take a swipe, and I can do a shunpo-by slice as well".

Note that the other Captain on the scene specifically requested he stay back a bit, and since it was the Captain of the 11th, one who's not an ignorant meathead when it comes to tactics, he listened.

The problem is, I know we won't be allowed to do more than, at best, moderately injure Genny. So I'm already going in knowing I shouldn't actually crank Masaru up to full blast, because then the fiat will be strong enough he'll look like a stupid chump.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Orc in the Playground

I just had a 400-year old Captain, one of the most powerful of them in Soul Society, fully-chant a levle 60 Kido, only to see it shrugged off like he'd thrown paper-mache at Genny.

This isn't about "bad tactical options" or anything, it's about feeling that I might as well not bother, because clearly my character is no longer important.

Theoretically, my goal would be "hit her with a couple different bindings long enough that Michiko can take a swipe, and I can do a shunpo-by slice as well".

Note that the other Captain on the scene specifically requested he stay back a bit, and since it was the Captain of the 11th, one who's not an ignorant meathead when it comes to tactics, he listened.

The problem is, I know we won't be allowed to do more than, at best, moderately injure Genny. So I'm already going in knowing I shouldn't actually crank Masaru up to full blast, because then the fiat will be strong enough he'll look like a stupid chump.
    While I understand where you're coming from, I think Masaru still has a lot to contribute to this fight. Bear in mind that Genoveva's defense IS kinda made of tissue paper - the moment she gets stopped, it's over. She's not in a very different place than Soushi would be (to establish a direct correlation to a character I understand better, since so far I haven't seen a "serious" Genny). Or Kazuma, for that matter (though he'd go a little further on stubborness alone).

This may not qualify as the strongest effort on Masaru's part, but nor is it half-assed. Clearly there is a middle ground between where he is now and going Bankai.

Which, as a side note, might require his fellows to coordinate their attacks better with Masaru's. He's the head of the tactical division; therefore, people should fear his brains more than they fear his personal power. Brute forcing it clearly did not work. So where do you go from there?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

But how to relay orders without Genny hearing them? He can't really talk in code, they haven't had time to establish one. So anything he comes up with, Genny would know is coming.

If it were just 2-3 people, he could probably just shunpo from one to the next. But coordinating this many typically requires forethought and some measure of device to assist.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ettin in the Playground

Jenny's speed advantage was one of the main reasons I had Michiko ask Masaru to confine the battlefield - because Michiko can easily equal Jenny in close combat, but can't catch her if she runs away.

So because one strategy failed you feel like throwing in the towel already? I have to say, to me it feels much of the problem is in your own head. I can't see how Masaru is "clearly no longer important", when we're on maybe round three of the fight and not everyone involved has even posted yet.

This is also something I don't get. I don't see why you should drag our attention towards this, since if you write it off in a way that stems (seemingly) naturally from the IC story, we would never even notice. Again, any hypothetical fiats or Masaru looking like a stupid chump feel like they exist only in your head, because I didn't look at it that way before you brought it up, and while I can't wouch for terry, Callos or Kayne, I find it highly unlikely they were looking at it that way either.

Besides, "moderately injured" can still be narratively significant. Even if Masaru causes no injury at all to Jenny, he can still be narratively significant. I don't understand why make it sound like it's the end of the world.

(I also assume you've talked the fight through with Callos, since otherwise your whole argument makes no sense.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken
    Which, as a side note, might require his fellows to coordinate their attacks better with Masaru's. He's the head of the tactical division; therefore, people should fear his brains more than they fear his personal power. Brute forcing it clearly did not work. So where do you go from there?
    ... all fine and dandy, expect middle of the battle isn't the time to start planning a perfect strategy. Looking from IC perspective, the 11th is there to do their own thing - they have a set strategy already, something they've practiced beforehand and are now applying to the current situation to the best extent they can. Trying to bud their heads together with Masaru now would only lead to needless delays.

As such, Himura Michiko is just trying to corporate the "excess resource" that Masaru represents into her plan on the fly, in a way that'd best help her preset strategy. She's trusting Masaru, brilliant as he is, to work out the situation and improvize from there, since she doesn't have time to hold in-depth strategy meeting with him right now.

Note that she also isn't expecting her plan to work - she doesn't know what Jenny is capable of, and so doesn't know what she's going to do. "No plan survives meeting with an enemy" and all that jazz.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ettin in the Playground

Kuroi said, but I'll say it again, at the level that Genoveva's opponents pose an actual threat to her (like this fight for instance) her hierro will stop light attacks only. Therefore, in situations where other characters would tank a hit, take only a graze, etc....Genoveva dodges. It's what she does. She dodges, gets tired (eventually), and then gets hurt. So yeah, this early in the fight (considering she's doing NOTHING but focusing on defense) she's going to avoid a lot of attacks.

As for the kido, Genoveva's three best skills are her speed, capability with arrancar energy-based attacks, and her physical strength (personally I'd say her intelligence is more important then her strength, but her strength is physically greater). Those last two things are the greatest determinating factor for breaking kido! Kensei was able to break a stronger bakudo spell (Sajo Sabaku, not sure if it was chanted or not but don't think it was) with nothing BUT pure strength in about as much time as I figure it took Genoveva. I would equate Kensei's strength to being equal to Genoveva's but she has better control of, and more, reiatsu then he did and the knowledge of how to apply them to break a bakudo. Nor did she do it without effort. If she hadn't been hit by the bakudo then Michiko would never gotten close to her in the first place and she could have very well decided it was time to go on the offensive which could have ended...poorly.

You assume incorrectly and frankly I'm a bit insulted by the insinuation that I won't let something bad happen to Genoveva just because 'it's not time yet' or some such bull. If she (or ANY of my characters) are put into a situation that I can say she wouldn't have anticipated, she couldn't dodge or block, or simply isn't strong enough to take or muscle through then guess what? She's SOL because that's what would happen.

And guess what? She expects shinigami to pile bakudo on her whenever she fights them, because kido is a massive frikkin advantage that the shinigami have over hollows/arrancar and only those incapable of using it or unwilling to use it (for whatever reason) wouldn't exploit that advantage. She's used to breaking bakudo from when she's come to catch prisoners, probably not the strength that a captain is capable of using them, but this is hardly a new experience for her.

@Kuroi: The biggest disadvantage of kido are the long ass chants needed to use them at full power, otherwise you need to a fair bit stronger then your opponent in the first place in order to make up for cutting the power of whatever spell you picked in half so the kido DOES something. Using bakudo and hado tactically can be a challenge, sure, but using ANY kido in combat and not as an ambush tool is a far bigger hurdle cause otherwise you have to determine what level of kido you need to use in order to have an effect or you open yourself up to be eviscerated by the enemy.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-12-18 at 12:41 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Orc in the Playground

But how to relay orders without Genny hearing them? He can't really talk in code, they haven't had time to establish one. So anything he comes up with, Genny would know is coming.

If it were just 2-3 people, he could probably just shunpo from one to the next. But coordinating this many typically requires forethought and some measure of device to assist.
    Several possibilities arise.

A) Someone, likely the 11th division NPCs, keeps Genoveva distracted while Masaru quickly relays his plan to Michiko. She trusts him to come up with a brilliant strategy; therefore, all he has to do is formulate one, and request Michiko to exact it.

B) Masaru doesn't HAVE to tell Michiko the whole plan on the spot. He could merely ask her to keep Genoveva from using long-distance attacks while he sets up something requiring up close and personal contact, for example. This is a simplistic example, if that, and I'm sure you can come up with something more elaborate and clever-sounding. The issue of Genoveva knowing what they're going to do isn't an issue if you go from "keep your distance and fire at will while I set up another Bakudou" to "keep your distance and fire at will" instead.

C) Masaru could also trust that Michiko be intelligent enough to understand his intent. Say he decides to inexplicably shunpo up to Genny so she has to contend with TWO melee fighters instead of one. This goes directly against Michiko's request, and SHE's supposed to be the melee expert, so she can easily figure he's got a reason for it. Now, Masaru knows that and Michiko knows that, but the chances of Genoveva actually figuring out that this action is atypical would be a bit slim.

D) If all else fails, Kyokko + Shunpo + short-range Bakudou should do the trick. Seriously, you people underestimate the effect of visual-and-Reiatsu invisibility as far as tactics is concerned.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Incidentally, advice for 4th Division fight: KILL THE MUTANT! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ettin in the Playground

[Sidetrack]

Just to note something from Canon, while breaking a level 60+ Bakudo with pure strenght is considered ridiculous, Ichigo's proven you can overpower Bakudo all the way to 99. When climbing up from Urahara's pit, he broke through two thirds of Bankin before the last third hit, and during his Vizard training, he lifted #75 Gochutekkan from his shoulders.

Jenny's listed as one of the physically stongest characters in our game - if there's someone who can replicate such stunts, it's her.

Of course, Ichigo nearly died during the first and took his sweet time to crawl from under the second, but hey, let's not get distracted by the details.

[end of sidetrack]

Yay... overall, Masato should have enough ammunition to makes himself important. Lets get on with the show and see where it takes us.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Pixie in the Playground

Incidentally, advice for 4th Division fight: KILL THE MUTANT! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!
    Oh God, Daisuke the Knight Templar. Cutest inquisition ever.
    Star Wars iTP characters

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Oh God, Daisuke the Knight Templar. Cutest inquisition ever.
    "Now that looks like an Inquisition I could support. Da.I.Su.Ke.Cha.N.<3"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show