New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy d6 (Complete System)

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post
    Sinspawn Gui was the only real stumbling block for me other then you-know-who's third appearance. Also, the name of that boss is a bit of a spoiler. Perhaps edit it out so anyone who hasn't played FFX but wants to try it someday (very narrow specification, I know) or who haven't reached that part yet aren't spoiled?
    If someone hasn't played FFX, they aren't going to remember the name unless a big deal is made over it. I've heard about FFX since it came out, and my friends talked about it all the time, but I never played until around 6 months ago. I didn't remember a spoiler at all since it had no significance to me.

And if someone cares that much while they're in the middle of FFX, they'll take care not to read anything relating to it. Sure there might be a rare case where it can't be avoided, but I'd rather not have to worry about editing out any tiny thing that could possibly be a spoiler. At you're insistence I'm going to delete it, but I think as a rule of thumb there's no obligation to spoiler something if it's been out for at least a month.
    Last edited by Mecharious; 2010-11-10 at 02:37 AM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Dwarf in the Playground

stuff
    I never approach a FF game without being prepared that anyone might be out to kill me

3. - Top - End - #153
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mecharious View Post
    If someone hasn't played FFX, they aren't going to remember the name unless a big deal is made over it. I've heard about FFX since it came out, and my friends talked about it all the time, but I never played until around 6 months ago. I didn't remember a spoiler at all since it had no significance to me.

And if someone cares that much while they're in the middle of FFX, they'll take care not to read anything relating to it. Sure there might be a rare case where it can't be avoided, but I'd rather not have to worry about editing out any tiny thing that could possibly be a spoiler. At you're insistence I'm going to delete it, but I think as a rule of thumb there's no obligation to spoiler something if it's been out for at least a month.
    Fair enough, I'm just paranoid about that. As I often arrive late to the proverbial party for any given new series, I always end up getting spoiled one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrest View Post
    I never approach a FF game without being prepared that anyone anything might be out to kill me
    Fixed. That goes for all JRPGs, especially Earthbopund/Mother.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

4. - Top - End - #154

Fixed. That goes for all JRPGs, especially Earthbopund/Mother.

Hey Dust, what's your next project gonna be?

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

I can't believe that there is discussion about FFX & I wasn't in on it.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2010-11-10 at 06:04 PM.

6. - Top - End - #156

Quote Originally Posted by Otogi View Post

Hey Dust, what's your next project gonna be?
    XD

C... l... o... u... d... I... f... e... e... l... h... a... p... p... y...

That and Persona are up there with the RPGs that need a system.

...huh. Change the spellcasting system for PSI system, change some Job Abilities around, you have a functioning Earthbound/Mother system. Mix the Esper/Materia systems together and you have a pretty good imitation of Persona.

That's what I love about this system. Flexibility.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-11-10 at 07:47 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spellblade – Slow, Single
    The character can invest a portion of magical energy in his or his allies’ magical weapons, granting them the Spell Effect property for any single spell of Tier 4 or lower that the Red Mage is able to cast. The character using this weapon will be able to then cast the spell directly from the weapon upon landing a critical hit, or as a standard action for no MP cost at a 25% chance of breaking the equipment, even if they are not normally able to use magic.
    The effects of Spellblade last until the end of combat and may be cast on multiple different allies simultaneously.
    A couple problems with this one.
    1) Does investing the spell into the weapon take the MP needed to cast the spell?
    2) Can there be multiple Spell Effect properties on one weapon - one forged-in and one imbued via Spellblade? Do we get to chose which is to be released at the moment of attacking?
    3) Can Indestructible weapons be destroyed by casting the spells within? "(...) no spell or attack can break them." Kamis can upon Draw-Out.
    4) The text reads as if you could imbue many weapons at the same time, which I don't think is the case.

~5) About double weapons: does using two weapons with the Critical Attack property give us twice its benefits, and thus make our attacks strike critically at 10-12 (9-12 if we have Threaten), with the possibility to reroll 1d6? It's written you "may equip two unique weapons". It's a poor wording I think, because with the weapon system you could have a tier 2 Arcane weapon with a Critical Attack property and a tier 2 Reach weapon with the Spell Effect property and I guess they'd count as 'unique'.

What do you do then?

Currently, I get it that you hit just one time. If so, if you have an imbued Arcane weapon of tier 3 and a tier 6 Reach weapon, can you use your INT/SPR attribute for damage? If you can't, then you'd probably have to calculate damage from two weapons - which could also be the case, because the fact that you combine the damage from both attacks is not stated ("Lower tier damage" is mentioned only at critical hits). That would also need to trigger things like Spell Effect twice.

The fastest way to solve criticals is I guess to rule that Critical Attack from multiple weapons does not stack, or maybe set a hard limit on critical range (9-12, which is ~11%, or 8-12, which is ~14%. 14 percent doesn't seem that unbalanced, and you actually have to work towards it.)

About the damage however, I've no idea. Roll damage for two weapons separately, and be able to use Spell Effect from weapons only once, or state that Imbued cannot be used in the case of a one-outcome two-weapon attack if the non-Imbued weapon is of a higher tier than the one that allows you to use INT/SPR-to-damage.

Phew!
    Last edited by Unrest; 2010-11-11 at 03:13 PM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

Do freelancers get destiny on levelling up if they changed their job? I figure they don't because of its wording, but I just want to make sure. Also, are they allowed to equip the legendary accessory of a job that they changed to? I also figure they can't because they already have a legendary accessory, and the combination of their job ability Blaze of Glory and Rosetta Ring would be... scary.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Victory Pose is their innate ability.

When they Job Change, they change their innate ability to the one of their new class.

Work it out.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

Are you trying to be hostile? I can't really tell your tone over the internet but that seemed kind of... rude.

Also, under Job Change, it says the freelancer "obtains" the new innate ability, not replaces theirs.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

Are you trying to be hostile? I can't really tell your tone over the internet but that seemed kind of... rude.
    Got the same impression.

Also, under Job Change, it says the freelancer "obtains" the new innate ability, not replaces theirs.
    For me, it mentions every thing you obtain and every thing you change after you change professions. I'm inclined to look at the whole "assuming of a different Job" thing as ability-related mimicry. This system does not allow for multiclassing at all, so literally you would always be a Freelancer, and therefore gain a Destiny point.

I know there were more sound arguments in the history of philosophy, but it's one strictly logical way of looking at it.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm linclined to think it only applies if you are still a Freelancer - Freelancer rather than, say, a Fighter - Freelancer, since under Victory Pose it says "when he gains a level in the freelancer job" rather than "when he gains a level."
    Last edited by Mecharious; 2010-11-11 at 05:51 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

I'd say it only gives you Destiny when levelling as a Freelancer, rather than a Freelancer acting as another job. But that's just me.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Dwarf in the Playground

So, I've come up with some homebrew for this system. Since the basics are covered in the file, I came up with some job variants rather than adding new jobs completely. The difference is that a variant shares many of the same abilities as the job they're based off of, and often has similar statistics such as weapon proficiencies, HP, and ACC.
    So here's the Chemist (from FFT), a variant of the Engineer.
    Chemist

Statistics
    Spoiler
    Show
    Chemists have the same statistics (HP/MP per level, weapon/armor proficiencies, skill points, ACC, and EVA) as the Engineer with one exception. They lose access to Huge weapons and gain proficiency with concealed weapons instead.

Epic Ability: Grand Concoction
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Instant/Group) - A chemist, in dire circumstances, can create a powerful concoction capable of turning the tides in a battle. Upon using this ability, the Chemist chooses from the list below, and uses the effects of that potion.
    The higher a chemist's Synthesis (Alchemy) skill is, the more choices that character can choose. For example, the character only needs a single skill point in Synthesis (Alchemy) in order to use Potion Spray, but requires 5 skill points in order to use Phoenix Tear.
    {table]Skill|Potion|Effect
    1|Potion Spray|The group recovers 100hp
    2|Ether Spray|The group recovers 100mp
    3|X-Remedy|The group recovers from all negative status effects and gains immunity to negative status effects until the end of the chemist’s next turn
    4|Shilixer|The group increases their armor and magic armor by an amount equal to the chemist’s level
    5|Phoenix Tear|All unconscious group members are revived at full HP. This has no effect on subjects killed by the “No Mercy” ability.
    6|Megalixer|All conscious group member are restored to full HP and MP.
    7|Angel Tear|The group is restored to full HP and receives the effects of auto-life.
    8+|???|All unconscious group members revive at 1HP. All group members then receive the effects of Haste, Protect, and Shell.[/table]

Innate Ability: Refine, just as Engineer.

Job Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    The chemist loses access to the following Engineer Abilities: Soul of Thamasa, Maintenance, Salvage, Junkyard, and Pandora’s Box.
    The chemist may still pick the following Engineer Abilities: Chemist (change name to Auto-Potion), Oil Spill, Twin Accessory, Gillionaire, and Efficient Construction.

New Job Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    The chemist may select from the following 5 abilities when they would gain a new ability. Engineers may not select these.
    Throw Potion (Standard/Single): A chemist may throw any recovery item (including phoenix downs) from a distance. They may target any ally that they see, regardless of the distance. This ability can be used a number of times per session equal to the chemist’s strength rating.
    Art of Healing (Special): Any good chemist knows that it is important to be both well versed in creating potions and salves in addition to being able to know how to apply them. Whenever the chemist uses an item on an ally, that ally recovers HP equal to twice the chemist’s intelligence score. This even applies to items such as phoenix downs and eye drops, that normally don’t heal.
    Bottomless Bags (Special): A chemist may carry 20 items, instead of the usual 10.
    Alchemical Coating (Instant/Single): The chemist may coat one of their, or an ally’s weapon with an alchemical substance. This causes the target’s next physical attack to do any element type in damage, including shadow and holy. This alchemical coating is lost after the target first hits an opponent. This may be used a number of times per session equal to the chemist’s INT rating.
    Dispensary (Instant/Self): Some chemists seem to have a never-ending supply of items. Whenever a chemist uses an item, the character may choose not to remove it from their inventory. This may be used a number of times per session equal to the chemist’s SPR rating. This cannot apply to elixers, megalixers, three stars, or a supreme gem.

Legendary Accessory: Philosopher's Stone
    Spoiler
    Show
    +6 INT, +4 DEX. When the Chemist uses Grand Concoction, the character keeps a copy of that item to be used at a later time, in addition to the effect being immediately used. This item may be used on the entire party at any later time, but there can only be one Grand Concoction in the chemist's inventory at any given time, and dispensary may not be used with it.

I think that's it. I'm not sure about the balance of this - Dispensary may be especially powerful with some later-game items. There may also be some balance issues in the Engineer abilities I decided to keep, but I think it's all right.

I'm also working on Green Mage (from FFTA2, it'll be a Red Mage variant) and the Parivir (also FFTA2; Samuri variant)
    Last edited by Mecharious; 2010-11-12 at 01:38 AM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Bugbear in the Playground

Freelancers do not retain their Innate Ability when they are a different Job. It should be 'replace' in the description, you're correct.

I like the Chemist! That's damn cool. Looking forward to future stuff.

Sorry for all the questions I'm certain I'm ignoring. Again - not intentional!

16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks for the clarification.

Ah! I knew I was forgetting something. The chemist is updated with its legendary accessory.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

@Dust: That big-a** wall-o-text here is actually kinda problematic for anyone with dual-wield, I reckon.

18. - Top - End - #168

Wall of text comin' right back atcha. Happened to find a free moment.

1) Does investing the spell into the weapon take the MP needed to cast the spell?
    No.
    2) Can there be multiple Spell Effect properties on one weapon - one forged-in and one imbued via Spellblade? Do we get to chose which is to be released at the moment of attacking?
    I believe this was mentioned specifically somewhere, but yes; you can have multiple 'Spell Effect' properties on a single weapon. As you guessed, multiple spells don't fire off simultaneously on a lucky hit - only one, of your choice.
    3) Can Indestructible weapons be destroyed by casting the spells within?
    I figure this one is up to GM decision; the system was intended with the idea that Indestructible weapons couldn't be 'accidentally' destroyed from Spell Effect. However, I didn't want to specifically sit down and address this in the book because it makes for some really lame character builds; for example, an extremely efficient character might sit down and 'spam' Hyperdrive or Curaga II from his weapon every single round. Which is stupid on many many levels.
    4) The text reads as if you could imbue many weapons at the same time, which I don't think is the case.
    You're right, it needs clarification. Being a 'Single' target ability, it does indeed only imbue one weapon at a time. I should have been more clear.
    5) About double weapons: does using two weapons with the Critical Attack property give us twice its benefits, and thus make our attacks strike critically at 10-12 (9-12 if we have Threaten)
    No. Weapon properties don't generally 'stack' as is mentioned a few times. You do get the reroll though, which is certainly worth a single ability.
    It's a poor wording I think, because with the weapon system you could have a tier 2 Arcane weapon with a Critical Attack property and a tier 2 Reach weapon with the Spell Effect property and I guess they'd count as 'unique'.

What do you do then?

Currently, I get it that you hit just one time. If so, if you have an imbued Arcane weapon of tier 3 and a tier 6 Reach weapon, can you use your INT/SPR attribute for damage? If you can't, then you'd probably have to calculate damage from two weapons - which could also be the case, because the fact that you combine the damage from both attacks is not stated ("Lower tier damage" is mentioned only at critical hits). That would also need to trigger things like Spell Effect twice.

About the damage however, I've no idea. Roll damage for two weapons separately, and be able to use Spell Effect from weapons only once, or state that Imbued cannot be used in the case of a one-outcome two-weapon attack if the non-Imbued weapon is of a higher tier than the one that allows you to use INT/SPR-to-damage.
    I think you're over-complicating things.

When you're dual-wielding, you get all the 'properties' of both weapons as though they were combined into a single weapon. (This is, of course, ENORMOUS, but it also really kills the pocketbook in actual gameplay if you're using the standard wealth per level stuff. Using Two Weapons was intended to be a pretty standard choice that players would make for their characters; Two weapons for pure offensive juggernaut-ness, a single weapon (and maybe a shield if the Job has access) for a more balanced character with actual money to spare in case of emergencies.)

Whenever you attack with two weapons, it's only a single strike and you use the bonuses that are the most beneficial to you - except on critical hits, as you already noted. Your swashbuckler using a Bladed rapier in one hand and a Concealed dagger in the other? He can deal all of his damage based off his DEX thanks to the dagger's property if he so chooses. Your Fable II hero remade as a Final Fantasy character, with a big warhammer strapped to his back and a gun in one hand? Knockback effects from three city blocks away if you like.
    It certainly gets silly, but again, you'll find that the increased critical chance from Reach weapons, even when combined with say, Spell Effect, isn't the most amazing trick in the book.

Let's say we're going to build the bizarre hybrid you describe. We'll probably start with a Red Mage for a few reasons;
    - We can max out his SPR and thus use it for just about everything
    - Starts with Arcane weapons
    - Access to most magical types, which is great for arcane weapons as well.
    - He's a bleedin' RED MAGE.

So he needs 2/3 abilities to make this idea he's got work. He needs Weapon Training for reach weapons, Dual Wield to...well, you know...and maybe Charismagic so those free on-critical-hit spells pack an extra punch. We'll say he gets all three, so we're looking at a level 4 Red Mage with 13 SPR.
    He's dual-wielding a Tier 1 Arcane weapon and a Tier 3 Reach weapon because his buddy the engineer got him a good deal. So on a typical hit, he's looking at 13 (SPR) x 3 (best weapon tier) +2d6 damage, the result of which is then halved for an average of 23 damage. He gets a reroll to boost his chances of a critical hit pretty solidly, but the fact that he's dual-wielding holds him back here. On a critical hit, you're looking at 20 'straight' damage plus 45 from a spell, give or take. We can average him doing about 50 damage per round then thanks to his absurdly high critical chance. That's nothing to raise an eyebrow at.

Yes, I tweaked some of the variables in this hypothetical numbercrunch in my favor - for example, a level 15 Red Mage with Spell Effect: Death weapons and Shadow Enhancer would be considerably different - but there are LOTS of ways to be ridiculous at high levels. But at some point in time, I think it's important to sit back and realize that the theoretical Freelancer-turned Dragoon/Fighter/Blue Mage tank with an Indestructible 'Spell Effect: Revenge' weapon and a bajillion hit points - oh heck, toss some Geomancer in there too - is cool in THEORY, but in execution? It might not look like it by all the bugs that're being found, but we have playtested all the broken combos we can think of to the moon and back, and haven't found anything that is jaw-droppingly better than simply 'playing it straight.'

Same with Dual-Wield; don't try to complicate it and it won't be. Bonus weapon...well, bonuses...and a one-die reroll.
    Last edited by Dust; 2010-11-11 at 11:26 PM.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    @Dust: Does the Hume HP bonus give an actual extra 3HP every level, or does it effectively increase your class's HP bonus by 3 (so a Dragoon would have a HP of 9).

The person who mentioned it said that because the Hume entry says /level it gives 3 bonus every level. But it also says /level in the class entry, so I'm not sure.

Edit: Meteorite (Time, Rank 1) says it's a single target, but then goes on to say the damage is done to all enemies. Obviously it's a Group spell, just mentioning the mistake.
    Repost because the Hume HP thing is of pressing interest to me.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

20. - Top - End - #170
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm positive it's per level. It even says "per level" in the file.

And I just found a ridiculous combination (using the freelancer, of course). Be a hume freelancer, and get as much VIT as possible. I'm assuming by level 30 you could get at least 40 (when you get your 3rd limit break, the stat cap is removed. With items 40 shouldn't be too difficult).

Be a hume freelancer (+3hp/level)
    As a geomancer, take Stoneskin twice (assuming it scales with level)
    As an entertainer, take Weapon of Choice (for the +4hp/level)
    As a samurai, take Flawless Form
    As a paladin, take Saint Cross
    Finally as a monk, make Unbreakeable Form your passive.

This would give you 1830hp at level 30. Your armor would be 255, and your magic armor would be 285. For more fun, take Primal Might (geomancer) to make your ACC and EVA based on VIT. Cover (paladin) works great, but unfortunately your armor doesn't apply when you use it. Evade Magic (ninja) and Focus (monk) will be great defensive assets to assist avoiding attacks all together (although with your HP you might as well be taking all the hits). Equip a ribbon to prevent pesky status effects (or take the paladin's Pure Soul)

Of course this assumes Stoneskin scales as you level up. It also assumes Weapon of Choice applies once you change your job (I'm pretty sure it does, but the wording is a bit suspect).
    Last edited by Mecharious; 2010-11-12 at 03:39 AM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground

@Dust: okay, cool, cool. Now that's clarified. But I feel it *did* need to be. And over-complication, ya, I has it.

22. - Top - End - #172

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Repost because the Hume HP thing is of pressing interest to me.
    Being a Hume grants additional hit points every level. Being a Lalafell grants additional magic points every level.

Mecharious - someone else PMed me a 45 EVA melee Ranger build, too. Is it bad that my initial response is 'Heh, that would be so cool to see in play?' as opposed to 'ZOMG must fix!'

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm positive it's per level. It even says "per level" in the file.

And I just found a ridiculous combination (using the freelancer, of course). Be a hume freelancer, and get as much VIT as possible. I'm assuming by level 30 you could get at least 40 (when you get your 3rd limit break, the stat cap is removed. With items 40 shouldn't be too difficult).

Be a hume freelancer (+3hp/level)
    As a geomancer, take Stoneskin twice (assuming it scales with level)
    As an entertainer, take Weapon of Choice (for the +4hp/level)
    As a samurai, take Flawless Form
    As a paladin, take Saint Cross
    Finally as a monk, make Unbreakeable Form your passive.

This would give you 1830hp at level 30. Your armor would be 255, and your magic armor would be 285. For more fun, take Primal Might (geomancer) to make your ACC and EVA based on VIT. Cover (paladin) works great, but unfortunately your armor doesn't apply when you use it. Evade Magic (ninja) and Focus (monk) will be great defensive assets to assist avoiding attacks all together (although with your HP you might as well be taking all the hits). Equip a ribbon to prevent pesky status effects (or take the paladin's Pure Soul)

Of course this assumes Stoneskin scales as you level up. It also assumes Weapon of Choice applies once you change your job (I'm pretty sure it does, but the wording is a bit suspect).
    One word.
    WIN.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks to Terry for my irate Nightmare Alchemist Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Creed, you guys are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Mecharious - someone else PMed me a 45 EVA melee Ranger build, too. Is it bad that my initial response is 'Heh, that would be so cool to see in play?' as opposed to 'ZOMG must fix!'
    Haha! I think it's fair because the freelancer would be worse than the rest of the party for a good part of the game. And if you'd have to play this freelancer from level 1 to whenever they start to look good, so they might as well be better than the rest of the part at this point if they had to put up with being worse for so long

Edit: I think the theoretical maximum is 59 VIT. Dual-wield +6 VIT items, and get two +6 VIT accessories (Twin Accessory is an engineer ability). You'd need the maximum of 30 VIT at level 25, break the cap, and get VIT up every level. This would give you... 570 more HP than what I posted, and 57 more ARM and MARM, for a total of 2,400hp, 315ARM, and 345MARM. I think my original math was wrong when calculating the armor and Marmor...

This of course assumes that they stack (Personally, I don't think they should, but I see nothing against it in the rules), and that the maximum +VIT is 6 per piece of equipment.
    Last edited by Mecharious; 2010-11-12 at 05:08 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Haha! I think it's fair because the freelancer would be worse than the rest of the party for a good part of the game. And if you'd have to play this freelancer from level 1 to whenever they start to look good, so they might as well be better than the rest of the part at this point if they had to put up with being worse for so long
    Also, that uber HP build needs 15 points of Destiny, a resource that isn't exactly just lying around in a treasure box.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground

That's true. 3 of it comes from levelling up (freelancer passive), you can get 6 from goals, and I think 6 more after that isn't too difficult to accomplish. If you wait until level 8 to class change, that's 7 destiny from levelling.

27. - Top - End - #177

Anyone who plays a Freelancer 'til level 8 has my bleedin' blessings anyway.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Firbolg in the Playground

Drown (2 Points)
    Drown forces the target to hold its breath for two rounds. This ability may be taken more than once. Each time it's taken, the duration increases by an additional round.
    Last edited by Temotei; 2011-02-16 at 11:46 PM.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

29. - Top - End - #179

Nice! I like it!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Dwarf in the Playground

So, Dust. Are shurikens supposed to be made with alchemy, or is that a typo in the file?