New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Banned

Default Re: Shades of Delusion: The Aftermath

Sarris & Somnium
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the distance can be seen a great field of tents, some nearly as large as a castle. You pass by the convicts buried up to their necks in the sand of the beach and personal tents over their heads to keep off the sun.

Domile raises a hand to slow everyone down as a long line is also scene. Great caravans loaded down with ship-brought wares and goods, along with many on foot, horseback or carriage.

Ditches 6 feet wide and nearly as deep have been dug in a long line, as far as you can see in one direction, and nearly to the water line in the other. Chains are strung through what looks like giant sewing needles jammed into the sand on either side of the ditches. A horse may jump it, or a single man with some speed, but nothing on wheels is making it across.

Wide wooden bridges have been laid across them at intervals, with guards on each side. Every wagon and horseman is being searched before being allowed to continue.

Domile looks grim as he turns his horse to a bridge that travelers are being waved away from, to join with the longer lines.

A guardsman of advanced age, yet still stands strong and straight with a trimmed beard and thoughtful, cunning eyes beside it.

"Grimwald, what's this?" Domile says with control. "No Ruiner is going to be deterred by a hole and a chain!"

"Order of the illustrious Merchants." Grimwald say, quirking his lips into not quite a smile. "They got to cover their plump buttocks. Might also keep out general riff-raff."

"Banzar IS riff-raff!" Domile says pointedly.

"That we are. Flotsam and jetsam. And after the storm its us as floats back up to the top of the waters, and the stones as sink." Grimwald says with grin, and it seems a joke is passing between the two aged warriors.

"Well, Jetsam, may we pass, I vouch for all my men... except that one." he says, turning to give Somnium a look of distaste. "Get your ass over here."

Whether he's meaning the donkey is up in the air.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yamada Tarō

Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    While he struggles against his bonds the abomination burrows deeper and deeper into him, the pain is almost unbearable. But the stoic samurai presses on. In fact the pain eventually numbs, simply because his poor body can't handle it. It's not a good sign, but he takes what small blessings he can get in this battle. Snarling against the pain and frustration and suddenly he feels the bindings slip!
    One hand free. Like a viper he strikes, grabbing what is left of the monstrous Priest, starting a grotesque tug of war.
    The other free. With all the might he can spare he pounds against the wooden wall, feeling the trembles in the very bed, before grasping the abomination with both hands and continues to struggle. He doesn't even bother with the gag. In fact he blesses it for the pain is excruciating and biting down hard on the gag helps him focus.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure what I should roll here. But probably another Grapplecheck.
    At least I should get a good grip with gauntlets on, considering the ridges and joints. Tarō really doesn't care that he hurts the foe when he clamps down.

GhastlyGrapple - (1d20+8)[21]
    I really wish you used Action points right now. I would burn tear through them like cleenex.

Edit: At least the roll was better than average.
    Last edited by Calenestel; 2010-11-25 at 10:56 AM.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" - Terry Pratchett

Big thanks to Savannah for the badass Papa Wolf avatar!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Banned

Taro
    Spoiler
    Show

You grab it good and hard, but its like trying to hold onto running water and slips right out of your grasp. It quickly pulls the tentacle within and shoves your pancreas forward to block the wound.

You then feel a tearing pain within as the creature asserts its domination over your gizzards.

You have been invaded.

OOC
    Dang, if you'd made that check you'd have been able to rip the whole thing out with the opposed strength roll.

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    Opposed Grapple
    (1d20+12)[27]

Opposed Strength

Gottlöb - (1d20+3)[6]
    Tarō - (1d20+3)[16]
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-25 at 11:24 AM.

4. - Top - End - #154

Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    Raynor nods at Goggles, and waits for Manny to finish before responding quickly.
    Royt, 'ere's 'ow 'tis gonna be."
    He points and Goggles, then jerks his thumb in the opposite direction. "Yer go dat way, an' oi'll go dat way, an' yer," he says, pointing at Manny, "[color=darkorange"]Stay 'ere in de middle by Gearna an' de wagon. If yer 'ear either av us call, call ter de other wan, an' den run ter 'elp. We're losin' time![/COLOR]
    With that, he lopes off in the direction he indicated.

5. - Top - End - #155

Yamada Tarō

Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tarō grasped the snake-thing. And quickly felt it slip out of his hands. Cursing through the gag he quickly thinks through his options and dangers. The abomination had claimed to be able to control him. If that was truth, and it didn't seem overly unrealistic really, then his time was limited. Pounding on the wall again he quickly removes the gag and bellows on the top of his lungs: "RAYNOR! GEARNA! I'M INSIDE! HURRY!!" With that he draws his dagger, places it in his lap and starts removing the breastplate. He would not let the ruinite capture his body, he would take his own life before allowing the dishonour, but it would be the sacred ritual of sepukku, nothing else would do. And if he would have any chance of removing the enemy from his own abdomen he'd need to clear away the armour as well. As he works his thoughts turns to Yumi. She was strong and would carry on, raising their children to follow the Way, but he'd miss her as she'd miss him he was sure. He'd regret not being able to return home, not seing her again. The thoughts spurred him on and he tore at the buckles, working frantically before his body could betray him.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" - Terry Pratchett

6. - Top - End - #156

S&V

Spoiler
    Show

"The cart is perfectly empty, I think that's pretty trustable... Oh wait, you're meaning me? Well, you probably do know he's a meanie, right?" - the kobold says, jokingly adressing the last question to the guard which seemed to know Domile as he grabbed Captain Socks' reins and came closer.
    Awesome Bleachatar by Terry576.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Levethix the Dray Arcane Swordsage from the harsh world of Dark Sun.

Fallout bloody mess avatar by C-Lam.

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Banned

Sarris and Somnium
    Spoiler
    Show

"Is he now?" Griswald says in amusement and beckons Somnium forward. He leans close to the kobold and says confidentially, "I've heard that alright. Me? I think he's a right sweetheart. That should say something about my disposition."

He flashes a quick, quirky smile to show his sunny side, which is actually anything but reassuring, and then its gone just as quick.

"Now spill them pockets."

Raynor
    Spoiler
    Show

You suddenly hear what sounds like a shout in the distance, and Goggles turns his head to and gives you a 'did you hear that?' look.

It seemed to be coming to the southeast, in the general direction of Gearna's house-wagon, but you aren't positive. Was very faint.

Taro
    Spoiler
    Show

You get off a couple words before you feel a painful pressure on your lungs that grows with the pain until you are gasping from the agony. A fit of wet coughing takes you, and you spit up blood on the sheet.

OOC
    16 damage

OOC
    Ok all, I'm gone til tonight. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! (Or have a good thursday if you're one of those pitiable unfortunates who DON'T eat turkey today )

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show

Listens
    (1d20+9)[18]
    (1d20+6)[13]
    (1d20+1)[8]
    (1d20+0)[11]

Tsochar Damage
    (6d6)[16]
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-25 at 03:27 PM.

8. - Top - End - #158

Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    Raynor meets Goggles goggles, and jerks his head to the southeast, before running that way, shouting "Oy! Wha ye at!"

Happy Feasting Day!

9. - Top - End - #159
    Banned

Taro
    Spoiler
    Show
    You hear a voice shout back almost too faint to hear, "Oy! Wha ye at!"

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[21]
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-25 at 10:24 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160

Yamada Tarō

Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    The distant voice -was that Raynor?- boosted the earth genasi's morale and while he continued to struggle with the armour he again bellowed, his strong voice carrying clearly outside the wagon, if you were close enough: "In Gearna's wagon! Hurry! INSIDE!"
    Thankfully the breastplate came loose then and he dropped it to the floor and started removing the next piece of armour instantly. The shoulder plates and the arm guards were still making it impossible for him to remove the upper part of his gambecon and he needed to work fast.
    Last edited by Calenestel; 2010-11-26 at 03:58 AM.

11. - Top - End - #161

S&V

Spoiler
    Show

Somnium's skin color quickly shifted towards a lighter shade of almost white yellow, as he replied to the guard's statement with an accusing intonation: "What, right here? Do you know about something called privacy?"

Spoiler
    Show

Diplomacy for general attitude improvement and giving the poor kobold some privacy : (1d20+19)[28]

Last edited by Critical; 2010-11-26 at 08:21 AM.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Banned

Somnium & Sarris
    Spoiler
    Show

Griswald looks a bit hesitant and glances about.

"There isn't much of anywhere to my eye we can do it privately." he says finally.

He takes a step forward and rubs his hairy chin uncertainly.

Sarris
    Spoiler
    Show

His back now to the kobold, Griswald's uncertainty fades from his features and he gives Domile a quick wink. When he turns back to Somnium the act is back upon his face.

Raynor
    Spoiler
    Show
    "In Gearna's wagon! Hurry! INSIDE!" you hear the voice call, and it definitely seems to be coming from within.

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bluff - (1d20+17)[18]
    Sense Motive - (1d20+2)[14]

Listens
    (1d20+6)[25]
    (1d20+9)[11]
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-26 at 11:17 AM.

13. - Top - End - #163

S&V

Spoiler
    Show

Clicking his teeth, Somnium steps a little closer and opens up his belt pouches, allowing the guard to look into them, while trying to hide their contents from others. He then took off his backpack and passed it to the guard. "Careful there, though, there's scientific equipment in there! And don't you dare to touch the gems! I know what these inspections can lead to..."

Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show

It's two belt pouches full of marbles.

The bag has a a lot of marble pouches in it, neverending rations, surgeon's tools, a horseshoe and a doll of an adventurer. Ow, and quite a lot of gold in gems.

Last edited by Critical; 2010-11-26 at 11:33 AM.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.

14. - Top - End - #164

Y&v
    Spoiler
    Show
    In Gearna's wagon?!
    Raynor curses, and runs to the wagon, flinging open the door and hopping inside.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Banned

Raynor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Goggles, Gearna and Manny hurry after you. The door is unlocked and opens without a problem.

Taro is on Gearna's bed, his legs tied to the frame with her sheets in large but clumsy knots. He's fiddling with the ties on his armor. The breastplate and helmet are on the floor.

Blood dribbles down from the sides of his mouth and far more bruises and cuts and scrapes are found upon him than last you saw. A particularly large, fresh wound gapes just below his navel.

Somnium
    Spoiler
    Show
    Griswald raises an eyebrow, as he looks through Somnium's belongings. He winces and rotates, flexing his fingers after he's done.

"Mmm, my lumbago acting up. It's that storm on the horizon I bet you. Anyways, alright, you look clean." he says, handing everything back. Nothing appears to be missing either.

He draws up straight as a post and intones, "Alright friend scales, do you swear upon your honor and before this holy procession *cough* mm, excuse me there, that you possess no particular affiliations or sympathies with the cult of Ruin and mean no harm, nor intend any harm, larceny, trouble making, or general lawlessness or shenanigans while within the city of Banzar or towards its inhabitants?"

Domile rolls his eyes to the blue sky above.

As Somnium begins to answer a man in leather armor and the symbol of Banzar, a sun above rippling water, comes riding up.

"General Garkin! A Ruiner has been spotted at the northern searching station! One of the men says its Gottlöb himself!" the main says in a voice steady and clear, but there is a distinct edge of fear to it. "He's attacked one of the scouts and is said to have killed another."

Garkin begins swearing in the way of a true polyglot, the curses deriving from at least a dozen tongues.

He turns to Domile, "You came looking for riff-raff, and you've found it. The check point isn't half a mile from the Covered Trail to the north. I'm staying here in case they try anything here. Go, go! Sergeant, we need more men down here in case they are going to try a simultaneous attack on the station. MOVE!"

Domile lifts a hand and jerks it forward, and with a touch of his heels to his horse leads it galloping over the bridge.

16. - Top - End - #166

Y&V
    Spoiler
    Show
    Raynor warily moves forward, the small curved dagger of light back in his hand.
    "Wut 'appened? Where's de Ruiner?"
    As he speaks, he reaches out a hand to touch Taro's head, letting healing energy from his belt flow into the warrior. He has a suspicion something's not right, and that this might be a trick, but he doesn't want to take the chance that Taro is dying and he did nothing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    healing (2d8)[10]

17. - Top - End - #167

Vorpal (Sarris's gone, right?)

Spoiler
    Show

"Uh, sure." - the kobold replies, raising an eyebrow, rechecking the contents of his backpack and putting them back on, then turns back to the guard. - "Can I actually make it in time where they're heading? And who's that Gottlöb guy?"

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.

18. - Top - End - #168

Yamada Tarō

Raynor & Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    "He is still here," the genasi croaks, not bothering with a greeting. His voice is coarse with pain, but steady and determined. Finally managing the final buckle he removes the pauldrons and drops them to the floor with a resigned gesture. Calm or resigned he gestures to the wound showing beneath the reinforced clothing of his gambecon, just below his navel. "The honourless dog shapeshifted. He is... inside."
    Methodically the samurai continues to remove the gorget, a much quicker job since most of the buckles were already undone, before moving on to the armguards. "I almost had him. I will require a chirurgeon, Raynor-san. Get one for me. Quickly. And a healer. Preferably a cleric, priest or priestess of one of your gods."
    Last edited by Calenestel; 2010-11-26 at 05:27 PM.

19. - Top - End - #169

Y&V
    Spoiler
    Show
    An expression of shock and revulsion flashes across Raynor's face.
    "In...side?"
    He shakes his head, losing the expression, and turns to Goggles,
    "Can yer git a 'ealer or surgeon?"
    Turning back to Taro, he asks, "Wut der ye mean inside? 'Ow can we git 'im owt?" he releases the last of his healing into the swordsman.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last healing belt charge of the day, (2d8)[8]

20. - Top - End - #170
    Banned

Critical
    Spoiler
    Show

You have time to go on with them. They appear to be heading through the city to get to the other side instead of going around. Griswald seems to have forgotten you actually, has bigger fish to fry.

If you want to stay though and speak with him though feel free, though he's kinda preoccupied now.

Edit: Oof, folks posted while I was writing this. Gimme a minute or five and I'll get to the rest of you.
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-26 at 05:58 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171

Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show

"Aww, come on, I don't want to miss all the fun!" - the kobold says, jumping onto his trusty mule and gesturing the mule to move with the rear hitting by the dragonwrought's legs. - "Lets go, Captain Socks! Kiyaa!"
    Last edited by Critical; 2010-11-26 at 06:05 PM.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Banned

Taro & Raynor
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I don't know if anyone knows how to do this..." Goggles says, his eyes bulging almost to bursting with intensity and alarm. They then narrow suspiciously, "Wait, that big hole in his belly. Taro cut his way outta the brute before. How we know this isn't him?"

Sarris & Somnium
    Spoiler
    Show
    Through some signal from Domile a number of the holy warriors remain behind with Griswald, though the elite group continues along.

Speeding upon horses, mule, and one beast of burden even Somnium can't place, the group hurries across the sand. Suddenly you are in the outskirts of the city.

A strange sound reverberates, and most of the streets are clear, which are actually just long spaces between tents that follow some underlying pattern. Pedestrians are keeping to the sides as you gallop past, though none seem particularly frightful, most simply curious and excited.

At one point the crowd is simply to thick, so you go around. In the distance, at the edge of this crowd near the beach, where no tents are seen, is what appears to be a humanoid figure constructed out of strong ship timbers and driftwood to form a sort of cage stuffed with bales of hay. The head is some kind of plaster, with a bulbous nose and idiot looking eyes. Over this head it holds a great length of old sail that has written in the common tongue, "I'M RUINED!" and writing of all kinds and languages have been scrawled in many different handwritings.

This fades into the distance as you cut sharply and go perhaps a mile. By now the tents have shrunk in size and quality and are much more slum-like. As well, many camping tents, wagons, and animals begin to show, apparently just visitors to the wandering city.

Then you are out. Swerving a bit more you finally come to a wide lane of trampled grass where peoples of all races and types wander back and forth. Few are leaving, but are instead coming in.

Soldiers have formed a barricade by commanding merchants to turn their carts end to end, forming a line of wood and oxen, leather and horse.

A rotund halfling in expensively tailored clothing and a stressed look is directing the guards and the building of the barricade.

He looks up and his sag sags more with relief, "Inquisitor! Thank the powers! They say they've lost the Ruiner! I don't know how this could have..."

"With those sewers of chaos and confusion, there are many ways, Member Jumja. Quickly, take me to where he was last seen." Domile responds briskly, having not time for blame or the lack of it.

"Go, take the Inqusitor!" the halfing directs one of the soldiers on horseback. The man nods and looks to Domile before reigning his horse around.

The area is in an uproar, with merchants searching through their wares, and a number stabbing mattresses and barrels for some strange reason.

Nearby two individuals are locked in combat, a stout dwarf and a man are pummeling one another brutally, trying to get at a double-bladed axe lying on the ground. Nearby is a small card drawn by four-horned rams, and a tent where a human woman with two small children stand screaming.
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-26 at 07:19 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173

Yamada Tarō

Raynor & Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the calm of someone who's seen his own death but still marches on the samurai looks to Raynor and Goggles.The first seem to trust him immediately which he appreciates, the latter shows a good deal of intelligence, which he applauds. But there's no time for that now. "You do not know that I am not the ruiner. Of course. He is a shapeshifter after all. But someone tied me down. However, if I am the abomination then the course is clear. You must kill me. An easy way would be to open my stomach even more." This has got to be the strangest version of harakiri I've ever heard of. The last part the samurai only thinks to himself. Taking a deep, pained breath he continues. "If I am who I say I am however. Then the ruiner is hiding in my stomach and you will find him then. You can kill him and heal me. So I ask of you. Please find both a skilled chirurgeon and a healer. Do not kill until you have seen whether someone is hiding inside me and help me if you do. Please." The last part comes hard to him. Saying "please". He is proud and a bit stiff necked. Being unable to help himself isn't something he's used to.

24. - Top - End - #174

Y&V
    Spoiler
    Show

Raynor gives Goggles a steady look.
    "Goggles, go outside an' see if yer can fend a 'ealer. Oi'll stan' guard, whether against de beast inside Taro, or against 'imself if 'e is de beast. Gearna, do ye 'av any 'ealin' items?"
    He turns his attention back to Taro, moving closer.
    "Insoide ye, eh?"
    He looks at his dagger, and it shrinks down to a surgeon's scapel. He holds it over the wound at Raynor's navel.
    Taro, wut did oi brin' for breakfast? And wut's de beastie look loike?"

25. - Top - End - #175

Yamada Tarō

Raynor & Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    A weak, pained smile plays upon the samurais wrists as he looks over on Raynor. "You brought apples, Raynor-san. And the abomination now looks like a rope made out of black snakes." He sighs and continues to remove the armguards, finally sliding the whole left "sleeve" of his armour free and moving on to the right. "Are you a chirurgeon then, Raynor-san?" If not he'd probably want to wait just a little more before letting the young man with his strange powers loose on his guts. But better Raynor than noone at all. Or Goggles.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Banned

Raynor & Taro
    Spoiler
    Show
    Goggles gives Raynor an appraising look and gives a sharp nod. He heads out the door...

You all feel the dread lethargy spread through you, but you both fight it with gritted teeth, and are victorious.

Goggles and Gearna however collapses to the ground. As they do so Taro's stomach lurches and a creature like a wad of braided eels mixed with barbed wire bursts out of the warrior's abdomen in a literal geyser of blood. It rips with the claws along its fringe, as if trying to do as much damage as possible as it emerges.

It slumps to the floor and rises up as if trying to dart around Raynor for the open door.

OOC
    And... we're now in Rounds again. The wagon inside is 5 feet wide by 15 feet long. Goggles is unconscious by the door, Raynor takes up the middle space, and the barrel-man is at the end. Taro is in the build-in bed and prone while in it.

Taro is incapacitated the first round, so it's all Raynor this round.

Initiative
    Raynor
    Gottlöb
    Tarō

Taro
    Spoiler
    Show
    31 damage and you're Nauseated for 1 round.
    You were at maximum health for your Con, 32, after Raynor's healing. So by the pure cussedness of the roller you have exactly 1 HP. Something is smiling upon Taro... in its own twisted way.

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    Taro - (1d20+3)[19]
    Raynor - (1d20+6)[17]
    Goggles - (1d20+3)[11]

Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-27 at 09:13 AM.

27. - Top - End - #177

Y&V
    Spoiler
    Show

"Nay," Raynor says in response to Taro's question, before he's cut off by a gout of blood and tentacles erupting from the swordsman's stomach. He springs back, his scapel changing form to a thick, curved sword.
    "But it appears me first operation's a success!"
    A smile's on his face as he stares down the mass of writhing tentacles.
    "Nigh den ganky. wut a rank 'ames ye've made av yisser plan. None av dis wuld 'av proably 'appened if yer 'adn't put de'orse ter sleep."
    He reaches back into his haversack, and pulls out a small, shiny silver sphere.
    "Toime fer a wake up call."
    He clenches the sphere, and strikes at the tentacles as a gong rings out.
    Spoiler
    Show

Move action:pull out sphere of awakening.
    Swift action: activate sphere of awakening. I'm away from books, so I can't look it up, but everyone in a radius is awake, existing fatigue and exhausion are dispelled, and everyone's immune to sleep, fatigue, and exhausion for ten minutes.
    Standard action: Insightful strike
    Attack (d20+11)[21]
    Crit confirm if over 15 (d20+11)[19] (3 cha damage if crit)
    Damage (d20+10)[27]
    Regain a pp if it hits.

Last edited by The Antigamer; 2010-11-27 at 12:52 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Banned

Raynor and Taro
    Spoiler
    Show

Raynor's blade bites deep into the mass, though its difficult to determine what manner of damage it sustains.

The creature flails its thorny tentacles, and one wraps itself about your throat. It rips into an artery, causing bright blood to gush down your side. It tries to wrap itself about you, but combination of your quick ducking and the slipperiness of the crimson flood allows you to pull back out of its clutches.

In the meanwhile, Goggles immediately awakens, so quickly he may not have realized he slept instead of stumbling. He sprints down the road.

Raynor
    Spoiler
    Show

Ouch, two successful criticals. 18 damage.
    However, you also rolled a 20 on your opposed grapple. Lot of 20's recently...

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-11-27 at 07:27 PM.

29. - Top - End - #179

S&V

Spoiler
    Show

"So, uh, what now?" - the kobold casually asks Sarris.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.

30. - Top - End - #180

Yamada Tarō

Raynor & Vorpal
    Spoiler
    Show
    When the ruiner burst from his guts there really wasn't much pain. His body was almost beyond pain at this point and the trauma was big enough, the shock great enough to push it all the way left. Instead he felt... sick... it was rather interesting when you thought about it... he didn't feel pain but more like throwing up. Of course, the fact was mostly lost on the samurai as he gagged and retched, and he was more interested in fighting it down anyways. With shaking hands he grabbed the dagger in his lap and started slashing the bindings. With the enemy again in the open his path was clear and as he now was sitting up he started to look for his wakizashi. This dagger would be of little use to him.