New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: X-men WW

1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: X-men WW

Sammy, I suppose. Also, anyone who cares to PM me a role for networking purposes is welcome to. Banjo and I can't both be killed this evening.
    Thrawn avatar by Oregano, Isard avatar by Introbulus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noedig View Post
    Sounds good. And I wish you the best. Only heed this advice: No plan survives first contact with the enemy.
    Unless you're Thrawn, in which case no enemy survives first contact with the Plan.
    0eB+0eA+0eP+0eS+0eD+0eC+0eF Dice Roller

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

What, no PM's at all and only one claim in the thread? I'm disappointed, we don't really have any chance of winning if the good guys look this kind of gift horse in the mouth. I'm most likely dead tonight, so network while you can.

As it is, I'll go for Sammy as well, so the wolves have to waste a kill on me rather than have a nice easy autolynch.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

3. - Top - End - #183

I'm...

I'm the only person that's bothered to claim to the pretty much guaranteed to be good person?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #184
    Dwarf in the Playground

I didn't claim to you because it looked like you were about to get auto'd. But I'll be sending that PM now.
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

I didn't claim to banjo because I thought he might be getting autolynched.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2010-12-13 at 07:45 AM.

6. - Top - End - #186

I'm not claiming to anyone because I feel like that takes some fun outta the game.
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

7. - Top - End - #187
    Dwarf in the Playground

I don't trust anyone and it's pointless for me to share anyway.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

8. - Top - End - #188

OldWizardGuy

With Leech now revealed the group starts to pick it spirits up. Maybe they could defeat the Brotherhood. They decided that Sammy's odd voting was a Brotherhood member who was trying to hide in the confusion. They rounded on him when “Bamf” he was behind them. They turned and “Bamf” he was behind them again. After turning around several times Leech moved carefully into the spot where Sammy would next appear and when he tried to disappear he couldn't. The crowd also couldn't use there powers but they could use any other part of their body to just stop him annoying them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sammy was lynched – he was Nightcrawler – one of the villagers.

Night begins and ends tomorrow

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Recorded here for posperity, should I die tonight:

I've had five private role claims, though I have no way to proove their truth. I've put three villager claims which I have gathered together into a group, and I also have two other contacts I'm keeping seperate for now. There's also Bill, who I forgot about until now because he claimed in thread rather than PM. Guys, you know who you are, so if I die bring Bill into the group and see what happens!
    I find Zanshin and Llama suspicious, I'd take a very close look at them tomorrow.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/xmen-iceman.gif

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    I find Zanshin and Llama suspicious, I'd take a very close look at them tomorrow.

Look all you want, but please contact me first if you decide to lynch me. I believe that I have a proposition for you that will SET YOUR WORLD ON FIRE.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

11. - Top - End - #191

OldWizardGuy

Banjo was prepared to do anything to stay alive or get the data he had to the village. As it turned out though he was left in peace during the night. Rogue had just stepped out of a tent and was heading back to her own tent when she was surrounded by the Brotherhood.

“I don't think you can take me” She said. Not when touching me will drain your powers.”
    “My dear, we did not think of touching you with our bodies,” Magneto replied “just with this hailstorm of metal.” He pointed at a lot of metal sheets and rocks that quickly surrounded Rogue and smashed her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Bruntonspall was night killed – he was Rogue.

Day begins and ends on Thursday

12. - Top - End - #192

Diva De

(A few days ago, I was pointing at Diva De and a large bandwagon formed. Admittedly, the logic was just me goofing around, but it was still a wagon. Then out of nowhere, a wagon against me formed. It was a wagon that was strong enough to push her out of the running and if it hadn't been for Shadowcat, I'd have been killed. Now, this game doesn't have a Masonic group, so the only cliq is the Brotherhood. My theory is that they rallied to save Diva De. She may even have a power role. If we kill her and she's a member of the Brotherhood, then we've got a lot to go on to find the rest.)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193

Only person whose role I know is my own (and Atreyu). Only person I've been in contact with is Atreyu the Masked Llama, so take that as you will.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #194

Default Wuv ya, Miss De!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diva De View Post
    Only person whose role I know is my own (and Atreyu). Only person I've been in contact with is Atreyu the Masked Llama, so take that as you will.
    Look, she's doing it again! Help, help, I'm being repressed!!
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Well I might be really busy tomorrow and might not get a chance to change my vote. Between the two of you I'd say Atreyu's logic is more sound. Diva De it is (unless people present better arguments for other people and I'm around to switch votes).

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

I too favour Atreyu's thinking, sorry DivaDe.

Zanshin's still on my radar though. Also, I believe one of my villager contacts is a wolf, which could be fun.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've been waiting for banjo to speak, and now he has. Sorry, Diva De.
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

18. - Top - End - #198
    Pixie in the Playground

Well Diva De it is, it seems.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

19. - Top - End - #199
    Pixie in the Playground

Diva De; if banjo thinks she's a wolf I'll follow his lead.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Yargh! Who am I do disagree, my vote is for DivaDe
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

21. - Top - End - #201

Wow, y'all, mah feelins are hurt somethin fierce.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #202

Default Re: Wuv ya, Miss De!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Look, she's doing it again! Help, help, I'm being repressed!!
    I love you, llama!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

I think it's decided then. Diva De.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

24. - Top - End - #204

OldWizardGuy

This time the group remembers the second day in the camp and the arguments between Diva De and Atreyu. Atreyu is the better persuader and the group quickly turn against Diva De. When they go to search for her they find her in her tent lighting a shrine of candles.

“Who is the shrine to?” asked Atreyu at the front of the group.
    “Oh it is just a shrine to a god of fire who's name I cannot think of at the moment.” replied Diva De.
    “And this god allows me to use his fire” she added throwing the fire at the group many times. The group tried to dodge and suffered minor burns but then a wall of ice appeared between Diva De and the group. Diva countered with more fire until someone sneaked behind her and shut off the sources of her flames. With the fire running out Diva was quickly frozen by the ice and ended as an ice statue. When the group finally looked for iceman they could not find him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Diva De was lynched turned into an ice statue – she was Pyro
    Iceman now has the first part of his win condition complete, he just has to survive until the game ends.

Night begins and ends tomorrow

25. - Top - End - #205

Default No, seriously, I'm Iceman.

(Before people plot against me as a Brotherhood member, please not that Diva De practically admitted we were rivals and you can find a clue to my identity as such when I was pleading to Banjo not to kill me.

I am Diva De's rival and a neutral role. Killing me only aids the Brotherhood.)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #206

OldWizardGuy

Storm was in an angry mood tonight. Too many of her fellow X-men were dead and the Brotherhood seemed to be laughing at them. She decided that Andre Fairchilde was a member of the Brotherhood and sent lightning at his tent. Before it reached his tent the lightning was caught on Wolverine's claws. Realising that if Wolverine thought it best to protect Andre then he probably wasn't Brotherhood and went back to bed.

In another part of the camp Magneto went to a tent that originally was Horoar's but was now Tasroths. He decided to do something simple and grabbed the nearest heavy iron plate and threw it at the tent. Just before it hit someone grabbed it and pushed it away without touching it. Magneto was confused for a moment as the other person had used his power against him yet he was not drained. He then remembered something. “Launa?” he called into the tent. “Yes Father?” came the reply. “Launa why are you here?” Magneto asked. “I wanted some peace, some place of my own and this seemed to be perfect, at least until you showed up.” Launa replied. “Well in that case I was planning on creating a haven for mutants and will let you join. All you need to do is leave this discussion and stay away from anything that might happen in the next few days here.”
    “Okay Father.” said Launa as she headed back to her house.

Spoiler
    Show
    Storm attacked Andre Fairchilde but he was baned.
    The Brotherhood persuaded Tasroth formerly Horoar to leave the game – he was Launa – a villager.

As Launa heads towards the village she meets Sinister on the way. Sinister stops her and gives her an injection removing the disguise for good he then heads to the main square as the group is gathered. He starts round the group giving injections:

Andre Fairchilde returns to Wolverine's natural form.
    Atreyu the Masked Llama becomes a freezing Iceman
    Banjo1985 returns to his normal form of Leech
    Billtodamax becomes the only villager left – Arclight
    GAThraawn becomes the lightning powered Storm.
    Gray Mage becomes Angel before removing a helmet to reveal Magneto.
    Internet Flea returns to the natural form of Psylock.
    Ramsus becomes the unstable Nitro
    Tydude also returns to Wolverine's natural form.
    Zanshim speeds off after being revealed as Quicksilver, also a member of the Brotherhood.

Sinister also gets out of the way of the impending battle.

With the Brotherhood now revealed the battle lines become clear. The Wolverines start towards each other and Arclight tries to decide which of them is the real one. Storm rises into the air and storm clouds gather overhead. Psylock however is on the case and mind locks Storm to stop her summoning the lightning. Leech moves towards Magneto and Psylock to stop their powers when Quicksilver returns armed with several guns. He blasts away at Leech and Arclight turns to stop him. Before he can do that Tydude's Wolverine attacks Arclight as Magneto now grabs Andre's Wolverine and forces him to attack his own team. Iceman and Nitro leave the field to the others and walk away discussing living in a nice peaceful village. With the fight going so much the Brotherhood's way there wasn't much doubt about what would happen and the rest of the X-men and villagers were killed. Magneto rounded up the Brotherhood and left the village in the X-men's car as it was of much better quality than their van.

Soon after Sinister returned to the bodies he put them in cold storage and started to work on a resurrection machine. It would take time and while get the tents tidied up a diary was found in Qwaz's tent:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Diary of Professor Xavier Mimic

Day 1

Well. Here’s a fine pickle and no mistake. One minute we’re chasing Magneto and those he’s bound to him, the next, we all look like…someone else! It’s amazing how vulnerable you feel when you can’t even tell friend from foe! Even though I know we X-men lie in the majority I can’t seem to trust anyone. On a brighter note a pleasant side affect on this gas is the restored use of my legs. I hope going for walks is a safe activity that won’t come back to bite me later.

My first thought was to scan the crowd and find what I needed from the minds of those here but if the brotherhood finds me doing that while they try to hide in the crowd I’ll be done for sure. I shall restrict myself to scanning 1 target and only in the dead of night where I can hopefully assure myself a smidgen of privacy.

Sinister has bade us to sort this change out ourselves. I say why not everyone call a truce? Noone kill anyone until sisister returns with a cure? Would that really be so impossible? Apparently so. My co-inhabitants of this village seem intent on taking someone to the gallows and they want to do it TODAY. For no reason I could fathem two characters a “Ramsus” and a “Lord Pringle” seem to have garnered the anger of the crowd. Ramsus eventually claimed he was an X-man and pointed at Lord Pringle. A few amoung the crowd found that compelling enough and changed their minds to Lord Pringle too! When the act came to pass it was revealed that Lord Pringle was none of than my darling Jean! The phoenix burst into consuming fire as it departed this world mercifully taking Scott along with it. I mourn too for his passing but I know he would follow Jean anywhere and would rather have had events transpire as they did than live a half-life without her.

Throughout her ordeal Jean had maintained a silence befitting her bravery! To my eternal shame I could not do the same. Not wanting to join in the lynch-mob with no evidence to support it I pointed at GAThraawn merely to stop anyone grabbing me for saying silent!

Night 1

I find myself alone at last then. I was going to try to read Ramsus’s thoughts, however, I have had trouble with what I call “mind-interference” before where myself and Jean have tried to read the same persons mind before and gotten nothing but a headache for our troubles. No anyone else with a mind reading talent will probably be going for Ramsus tonight. I had better pick another. I shall go for Calar. He was the first person to give anyone a lead in the voting and that person was Ramsus so it might tell me something there. A horrible thought strikes me though! What if this gas has altered our minds as well as our Bodies? Mimic was, last I saw before the change, impersonating me! He always said with his physical change he got weak impressions from a persons memories and a weak facsimilie of their powers! I have seen myself how that “weak facsimilie” of Logan has been just enough to keep him alive before we could get him under Hank’s knife.

What If I am in fact Mimic? What if I have a diluted, fallible version of the powers I believe myself to hold? Walking feels natural as breathing while I refrain from using my powers save now. No! I cannot trust even myself it seems. I shall continue as I planned but tread quietly. I shall not contact any of the people I read until I have some sort of confirmation of who I am. Confirmation of who I am? There’s a sentence I never thought I’d hear myself utter! I’ve always known who I was. What I am. What was right and what was wrong. This gas is powerful stuff.

Even if I am Xavier it is as well to be cautious. Magneto has always been able to block my telepathy…fool it even into thinking he was a regular homo sapien. Mystique is even worse. Her power fools both the eyes and the mind. This form changing is nothing new to her! I have at various point over the past few years read her to be: Mystique, Magneto, Scott, Rogue, Myself and…I redden even at the memory…a rather nymphomaniacal secretary. Definitely cannot afford to trust my readings; not yet at least.

Luckily even If my reading is 100% correct I would be in no hurry to contact Calar. They are in fact Quicksilver! A member of the brotherhood! I shall keep this news to myself for now though might try to tilt a bandwagon lynch just to see who pops up to protect him.

Though you would not know it I have taking maybe a half hour gap in my writings. I have just come returned to my tent after witnessing a horrible scene. Hank impaled on a tent pole! He was beyond our care. My regret is that he could have been mentally screaming the names of his attackers in his last few seconds but my cowardice prevented me manifesting my powers. If I don’t have his blood on my hands then I certainly have that of everyone else who is needlessly killed here. I am a monster. I shall find no rest tonight.

I can only imagine this is Magneto and the brotherhoods doing. Two deaths today isn’t enough for them? If I’m honest I would have expected Ramsus to die tonight. He had claimed to be an xman with a power we need and yet the wolves target someone else. They have had no time to do readings of their own. I would think Ramsus a member of the brotherhood were it not for the fact I scried Calar as one (I’m working under the hypothesis that I am myself just not acting upon that hypothesis yet). It maybe that the brotherhood intentionally left him alive. To everyone else it looks like Ramsus escaped, without any reason, from the brotherhood’s clutches and we may end up lynching him today because of it. I shall try to avoid this if at all possible. With Calar pointing at him it adds strength to his claim that he’s an xman.

Day 2

Today Atreyu and Diva De between them split much of the vote. Ramsus apparently forgotten. When it came my turn to vote I, fearful of making a non-consensus point for a 2nd day running, pointed to Atreyu. Trying to console myself with the blood that any accusation puts upon my hands I choose to use mine to even up the votes so neither Atreyu or Diva De was in the lead.

As it transpired Atreyu was chosen for the slaughter but at the last minute he was saved by Shadowcat’s power! I must applaud Shadowcat! No blood was spilt today. If this insanity continues, however, I may be forced to reprimand Shadowcat…the only way to ferret out the brotherhood if the night-time killings continue will be to investigate during the day. Oh I lament our world where not even an educated few can stave off violence while a cure is sought.

Now I must ask myself. Who is Shadowcat? How does she know Atreyu is an Xman worthy of saving? Is Atreyu Shadowcat? He shall certainly be read but not while others try…not tonight.

Night 2

Tonight I have turned my mind towards Grey Mage. I am still plagued by doubts about the validity of my “sight”, my mind…my very being. I hope that soon some light will be shed…maybe Mimic or (currently my worst fear) the real Xavier will be killed. In the mean time I know that Gray Mage has started two successful lynchings in two days. Now this may be by chance or it may be that he has brotherhood support! Either way I shall know more before the night is through…I pray the brotherhood needs their sleep. I have lost enough loved ones already.

Gray Mage is Nightcrawler! A friend at last…or is he? It could be Magneto or Mystique or I could be Mimic and know nothing whatsoever! Ahhh the frustration.

Eventually I will have to contact someone but for now I shall remain quiet and develop a plan for safe communication with those I think to be my Xmen.

Addendum: It is with deepest sorrow that I record how I will neither be able to applaud nor reprimand Shadowcat. Reinholdt was killed by the brotherhood tonight and was revealed as Shadowcat. If only Wolverine had been as quick to catch on she was.

Day 3

A fair number of us have rounded upon a man whose name I admit is a little bit of a mouthful… KerfuffleMach2. Internet Flea has been swiftly followed in his votes by GAThraawn & Sammy. It seems a little quick for my liking.

I know what I must do now as regards contacting those whose minds I have read. I must scry a few and then decide on one who’s public actions have been virtuous. That one person shall become my contact to the rest. Should I choose poorly and select Magneto or Mystique, all is lost. However, should I chose wisely my contact shall become an extention of myself. A proxy…my shield. They will talk to those whose mind I have read on my behalf and claim they are the seer themselves. Then, should my shield be killed soon after the addition of a new member to the group, we’ll have ourselves someone to suspect. In short my immediate action should be to do nothing. Then, when I have a choice of candidates, chose my mouthpiece.

Praise be for Bruntonspall! He has noted that there was an attempt made yesterday on Reinholdt’s life during the day aswell! What’s more (though I think he does not know it) it contained a member of the brotherhood according to my mind-reading: Calar. To me it stinks of Psylocke noticing Shadowcat night one and the Brotherhood trying to lead a lynch. When it failed Reinholdt was instead killed night two! Good spot Brunton! Your mind is on the list of mine to read.

Unfortunately it seems the Xmen don’t have quite the same insight as Bruntonspall and are continuing the lynching of KerfuffleMach2. I still think the evidence is more heavily stacked against Calar, GATraawn and Banjo1985. Hopefully we’ll get back on that track soon…But not before we’ve killed an innocent bystander. “RIP KerfuffleMach2. You’re name too long, your life too short.”

Night 3

So it’s finally time for me to read Ramsus’ mind! I confess myself excited. He claimed to have a power role of some sort that could be beneficial to the X-men’s cause!

But ahhhh. I hear the uproar. There is another murder already. I shall return soon.

Well it seems my worst fears have been justified. I believe myself a mind reader yet know not my own mind! Professor Xavier was killed tonight. Words cannot express my duel grief & fear.

Apparently Ramsus is Pyro. Maybe Magneto though…or Quicksilver. Maybe it’s Greg – The village baker come home from his festival early..

All my plans lie in ruins. My only course now is to try and interfere with psylocke’s mental powers as much as possible since mine cannot be trusted.

A dark night indeed.

Day 4

I have lost all enthusiasm. Without the professor what chance do we have of finding each other? I feel the net of the brotherhood closing all around me.

Now the real professor had accused GAThraawn yesterday. Most of the crowd, including myself, thought it was a fair bet GAThraawn had his mind read on one of the two previous nights and accused him ourselves.

GAThraawn claimed he was Storm…She was Storm to disperse the lynch-mob gathering around her. She offered to strike a target with her fierce power as proof too so the mob let her be for the moment and turned on Calar. He had also voted against Shadowcat on Day 2. Up until last night I would have rejoiced at the opportunity to turn the mob onto Calar but without being able to trust my reads I just hope my reasoning is sound and I picked wisely.

I did not. Calar was Gambit. Another of my beloved Xmen. This is too Cruel. I know I am not Xavier yet I cannot stop thinking like I am. I remember Mimic…myself. I could always see the brightside. Joke and make light of whatever happened. When the gas wears off or a cure is found will my mind become my own again or will I simply be the Professor’s impotent echo forever?

Gambit. Reqiescat in Pace. Well, let others rest at least. No stealing wallets then kisses in heaven ok? I miss you.

Night 4

Who to read? Who to read? I’m having trouble deciding. I’m hindered also by a lack of urgency. I know I shall not read them correctly so why would I bother? Yes, yes I know why. But who? Who will Psylocke be trying to ferret out?

It’s strangely quiet tonight. There has usually been a murder by this time. I shall just nip out to see if anything’s happening. Perhaps the air will aid in the descision I must make. I won’t be long.

GAME OVER
    The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants win a flawless victory under the names of Gray Mage, Internet Flea, Ramsus, Tydude and Zanshim.
    Atreyu the Masked Llama also wins by getting Diva De lynched and surviving the night.
    Role List

Spoiler
    Show

{TABLE]Player|Role name|Role Type
    Andre Fairchilde| Wolverine | Baner
    Atreyu the Masked Llama| Iceman | Rival
    Banjo1985 | Leech | Nullifier
    Billtodamax | Arclight | Villager
    Bruntonspall | Rogue | Voider
    Calar | Gambit | Villager
    Diva De | Pyro | Rival
    GAThraawn | Storm | Sniper
    Gray Mage | Magneto (Scries as Angel) | Alpha
    Internet Flea | Psylock | Devil
    KerfuffleMach2 | Pixie | Villager
    Lex-kat | Professer Xavier | Seer
    Lord Pringle | Jean Gray | Lover
    Orzel | Beast | Villager
    Qwaz | Mimic | Fool
    Ramsus | Nitro | Beast
    Reinholdt | Shadowcat | Day Baner
    Sammy | Nightcrawler | Villager
    Tasroth | Cyclops | Lover
    Horoar -> Tasroth2 | Launa | Villager
    Tydude | Mystique | Disguiser
    Zanshin | Quicksilver|Wolf[/TABLE]

Comments:

Although I narrated this game I was running out of ideas near the end and will quite happily hand over any sequels to whoever wants to run this setting.

Questions:

Did you enjoy the game?
    Did you enjoy the narrations?
    Do you think the sides were balanced?

27. - Top - End - #207
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wait, what?

Gah!

Edit -

Well played all.

I wasn't connected with anyone, until Banjo just yesterday.

It seemed that the kill choices were very accurate, was it all random guess work?
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2010-12-17 at 03:29 PM.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

And that's what happens when snipers choose the wrong targets repeatedly. Game ends quick.

Hehe. I participated! And helped!

I was sad I died though. I was going to join Atreyu's Apocalypse gang.

That diary is a nice touch Qwaz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Pixie in the Playground

A list of scries and other discoveries:

Reinholdt; scried night 1.
    Atreyu: effectively told us he and Diva De were Rivals at the end of day 2.
    Diva De: given away by Atreyu.
    Lex-kat: scried night 2.
    billtodamax: scried night 3.
    GAThraawn: announced himself day 4.
    Bruntonspall: scried night 4.
    Banjo1985: confirmed night 4.
    Andre: scried night 5.

So yeah, useful scries, a very lucky day 1 lynch, and apparently just enough communication with people to keep us on the right track and the village on the wrong one.

(I think the game is probably pretty well-balanced, though it's hard to tell with two scriers dying on day 1.)
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2010-12-17 at 03:58 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Pixie in the Playground

As IF said, our scries were really lucky.

As the only wolf who even raised suspicion (AND the only one without a power), I have to say I really enjoyed NOT dying.

I assume it was since I didn't PM Banjo, but at that point there were no roles to claim. But to be fair if things went another day we were I was going to toss Ramsus to the mob in hopes he could take someone out with him.

Did you enjoy the game? Yes
    Did you enjoy the narrations? Yes, but they could have been more descriptive
    Do you think the sides were balanced? I think so. The wolves just got lucky with such a small amount of players.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?