New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: X-men WW

1. - Top - End - #211
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: X-men WW

Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    But to be fair if things went another day we were I was going to toss Ramsus to the mob in hopes he could take someone out with him.
    And after all the work I was putting in trying to get Atreyu to vote with us.

I was actually quite surprised at how little suspicion we drew; I figured we were in trouble after day 1, but nothing ever came of anything we did.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah we all thought I was going to die in the first few days. The rest of the time was actually spent arguing my teammates off of throwing me to the...uh...non-wolves too hastily. I am rather happy that I didn't end up dying considering my role only did anything if I died.

Did you enjoy the game? Yes, I had a lot of fun discussing things with more experienced players and constantly making plans and revising them and scrapping them and making new ones.
    Did you enjoy the narrations? Yes.
    Do you think the sides were balanced? Seems to be so. We got lucky with our scries and that day 1 lynch and the fact that people chose to listen to us.

I think that was the most pivotal day 1 I've seen so far. I'm glad Iceman won with us, I always enjoyed him. Now we can make cool slides and I can go crazy on them or something.

I was really really amused with the ending narration and how I just walked off the field like it wasn't my problem. It was also funny because at one point I was going to be the person to contact Atreyu to see if he'd work with us.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Did you enjoy the game? Very much so, being able to chose some of my companions was cool, and not having any of us die was icing on the cake.

Did you enjoy the narrations? They started to be a bit hort and simple in the end, but some were still amusing. (sucker punch lol)
    Do you think the sides were balanced? I think so, we were lucky to get the lovers day 1 and to find Lex on night 2. We were also pretty much lucky to be a bit suspected, but not enough to be voted on or to not be noticed at all.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

Did you enjoy the game? Of course! I think this is the first game I've ever won as a wolf which makes me feel great. As my fellow wolves said, we had a lot of fun bouncing ideas off each other. It really helped us that we made a quick topic forum (like in Witch Hunt). If you want to see it, it's here.
    Did you enjoy the narrations? Yes, but they did get shorter and I could tell you weren't working as hard on them.
    Do you think the sides were balanced? Yes, but the number of people on each side was off. Five wolves in a 22 person game is a pretty high amount especially when two of the villagers die together and there's a third rival side.

Anyways, great game everybody!
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

Well, just so everyone knows, I messed up. The first two nights I didn't attempt to scry anyone. And the third, I put in a scry for Atreyu, and died.

Sorry everyone.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

I do so love being played for a fool.

Kidding.

If I'd have paid attention before I was targetted I may have figured out three of my five contacts were wolves, rather than just one of them.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn