New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: M&M 2E [IC Thread]

Jacobs thanks the private and dismisses him then drives to the bunker, parking and walking inside, "Who the **** we're those damn people..." He spends most of the night grading papers and looking up Tron, he then heads to bed and spends quite a few restless hours, finally falling asleep around 3am his alarm set for 6.
    Adopted Larger, but younger, little bro of Lady Moreta
    Awesome Avatar of Awesome Done by C-Lam
    Watch me play SKYRIM, give me quests, laugh at my deaths, and give me MOAR MODS! :P

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

The new day dawns, it is a Saturday so no School for those who have it, also today is the grand opening of the new museum in town (it's going next to the townhall) The mayor will be opening it sometime in the afternoon, the time right now is 7:00 AM. (Anyone wanting to sleep-in can just giving you the time right now,)
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

3. - Top - End - #33

Having been up for an hour Jacobs decides to go and attempt to talk to the Colonel, and maybe the general. Deal with uprising in crime. Then perhaps have a quiet day driving around, being different for once. Mayhap make a new friend.
    He heads off to the Colonels office.
    Watch me play SKYRIM, give me quests, laugh at my deaths, and give me MOAR MODS! :P

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Fred Broll

Another day. He wakes up with a yawn in the morning. His green eyes stare up at the ceiling of his apartment. He pushes himself up to his feet, then makes his way to the kitchen for some cereal.

He eventually gets dressed-- jeans and a t-shirt-- and puts the masamune inside his duffle bag.

There were no kendo classes to teach today. So, instead, he thought he'd get out there and tour the city. He goes outside, throws down his hoverboard, and starts to fly over the city.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Firbolg in the Playground

Jessie wakes slowly, savoring the comfort of her matress for a few more minutes before finally getting up. She goes through her daily routine, bathroom, brush teeth, eat breakfast, grab a soda, light a cigarette, then check her computer.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

As the sun arises, Behir yawns widely and toothily. Blinking groggily at the light, he climbs wearily down off the ceiling, reflexively assuming the form Bob as he stepped onto the floor next to his minimalistic bed. A completely spotless white t-shirt barely covered Bob's modest paunch, and his sweatpants swished against the floor as his tongue reached up to clear the morning dryness from his eyes.

Except human tongues didn't do that. Crud.

Bob winced as he forced his tongue into the proper shape, rubbing his eyes to try and clear the sleep as he had seen on TV. It didn't seem to help. Walking over to the fridge, he pulled out a large strip of raw beef and abruptly swallowed the whole thing, only chomping it several times as it went down. Ahh... Now that was better. Bob opened his eyes wide, stretching out his muscles as much as he could in this form. A morning snack always helped him wake up. And with no work today, he plans on going and immersing himself in the town culture by attending the opening of the museum. A large portion of the people in town might be attending, and it would be an excellent opportunity to observe them without being noticed. That, and the tangential benefit of learning more about history. However, before that, he had to clean off the film that stuck to his skin and scales after a swim in the river(some people had reacted negatively to the smell, though Behir had not believed their olfactory organs to be that perceptive), and possibly make sure that there weren't any footprints on the ceiling. Just in case.

By nine o'clock, though, Bob Smith can be seen leaving his apartment building in a pair of jeans, and a nondescript t-shirt, humming an odd tune that he had learned while watching tribes in Africa.
    "The more I talk, the stupider I sound." ~Me
    "Life is what you make of it." ~Deadpool

7. - Top - End - #37

By 9 Jacobs had finished his meeting and simply asked for a military spy presence on the streets, he then went and asked a pilot to fly him (dressed as crimson) to the museum roof, and asked the private from yesterday to grab his squad (Under Sgt Jacobs orders) and setup on the roofs opposite the museum, just incase someone tries something.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

The next morning John wakes up with a yawn and starts preparing for the day .After brushing his teeth eating breakfast bathing and slowly putting on a suite.John gets into his car and begins driving to the Town Hall to attend the opening of the muesum
    Last edited by The_Admiral; 2010-11-22 at 04:22 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

Murdered by Furthur Maths.

9. - Top - End - #39

Cassandra Ellyn McGuire
    A.K.A. The Mistress of Shadows

Thankfully for herself, Cassandra always had an alarm on her cell phone for weekends as those were her main days for her modeling job since she usually couldn't give an excuse for anything happening.. Hopefully today would be one of those days because even as she got dressed she was mentally preparing for one big scolding about yesterday.

After getting dressed in a mini skirt and blouse, she packed a couple other changes of clothes in her backpack just in case her boss had some different theme type of clothes for her to wear. Whether it'd be for punishment, his amusement, or maybe both she'd find out when she got there.

As she threw her backpack over her shoulders, she began to walk over, a brisk and somewhat rushed step in her pace as she didn't want to risk being late considering she had a no-show yesterday. She was thankful that she knew the worst she'd get would be a scolding as she'd been told many a time she was too valuable to be fired despite all the other times this has happened and it was obvious there were certain times he wanted to go back on his word....but hadn't.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

10. - Top - End - #40

Jessica yawned slightly, "should give Cass a call," she said, pulling out her cellphone and pressing speed-dial.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41

Cassandra Ellyn McGuire

Cassandra looked down, an eyebrow raised slightly as she heard her phone ring.. The name "Jessica" showed upon the screen and she smiled a bit as she picked it up. "Hey you're up at an insane hour. I know why I am but why are you?" She chuckled a bit before shaking her head and changing her greeting slightly, "Sorry.... long night. I almost forgot myself there. On a serious note, I'm already expecting a scolding from my boss and about to arrive.... that being said.... wanna meet up for... I guess probably lunch afterwards?" By now she was about a block away from her boss's place she noticed and decided to purposely slow her pace so he wouldn't see her talking on the phone. The second she arrived, she knew he'd want her undivided attention; though it was a fair request and she could understand it from his point of view.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

12. - Top - End - #42

"I left the music on. Anyway, I'd prefer a more private talk, i'll make something, we have a quite a bit to talk about, and i'm sure you wouldn't want others to overhear," she says, probably the most serious Cassandra had ever heard the normally laidback woman. "Call me as soon as you get the chance."
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2010-11-22 at 08:30 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43

Cassandra Ellyn McGuire

Cassandra's head tilted slightly as she wondered what exactly Jessica could mean. She then did remind herself she thought she'd seen her motorcycle yesterday... so maybe perhaps it was about that? It made sense to her but thankfully she wasn't rushing her. "Sure.... will do. I shouldn't be too long.." With that, she hung up, putting it away in her backpack; and in good time too as apparently she had just arrived at her boss's place. She took a deep breath before knocking gently, waiting for him to open up or say she could walk inside.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Fred Broll

An early morning flight was always nice. He'd taken many of them since that day he left the university. It always seemed like he was flying towards some kind of destiny. Funny how it turned out to be literally so.

He smiled to himself as he flew down lower, soaring just over the rooftops, making his way towards the museum. He wasn't expecting trouble, but artifacts of the past did interest him. After all, some version of him had been in different eras.

Spoiler
    Show
    If anyone wants to notice him, feel free.

15. - Top - End - #45

GreataxeFighterGuy

Bob sat on a park bench for lunch, eating a hotdog that he'd acquired from a street vendor. It was meat(in a vague manner of thinking), so it worked to fill him up. It just seemed odd eating the bun. It felt like... Like he was eating the styrofoam packaging that some other meat came on. However, humans ate the buns, and he was trying to fit in with humanity. And the bun wasn't to bad. Just kinda foamy and it stuck to his teeth, and... Okay. He didn't like bread. Maybe it was a taste acquired when living for long periods in human culture. They ate bread a lot, so they would get used to it after a while.

Behir's rambling inner monologue was interrupted by the sound of air being disturbed by a swiftly moving man-sized object. As a result of instinct, Bob's head snapped up to an almost impossible angle to track a man riding a hoverboard above the city. A hoverboard that looked oddly familiar. He still couldn't quite place it. It was headed in the right direction, though. Bob checked a black plastic watch he'd picked up for ten dollars at the local Wall-Store, and noted the time. With the hour it'd take him to walk across town, he should arrive at the museum right on time. Wadding up the paper wrapper from his lunch(why didn't humans eat that, too?) he began walking, his pace just a little faster then what could be considered normal.
    Last edited by bladesmith; 2010-11-23 at 12:08 AM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Just before driving to the town hall john decides to pack his power armour in the trunk of his car just in case something happens
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

Murdered by Furthur Maths.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

As you all go about your daily routines the hour begins to pass, the mayor now arriving at the new museum is hounded by press over yesterday's fiasco and want answers, but he has none to give. Soon after the broadcast begins, fanfare accompanying the mayor as he speaks. His speech includes a lot of phrases about "the history of the town" and whatnot of the like and ends with a ribbon cutting to open the new museum. Today only the new attraction is free and tomorrow it will be open in the more true sense. For now though anyone is invited to go and visit the sights inside
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Fred Broll

Fred soon makes it to the museum. When he arrives, he loops around the block once in the air, getting a good look at the festivities outside. Lots of people, a nice little ribbon-cutting ceremony, and a speech or two. When all of the preliminary matters are finished, he flies down to street-side. He kicks the board up, flipping it into the air where he catches it and slings it over his back.

He grins to himself a little bit, then strolls into the museum. For free, too. Pretty awesome.

19. - Top - End - #49

Jess sighs as she hangs up, when was the last time she'd cooked? A year ago? Two? Didn't matter, she just needed to make something simple. She went down to the garage and got on her bike and rode to the market. Picking up spaghetti, some tomato sauce, sausages, parmesan, and zucchini, a simple lunch.

Afterwards she drives back home, sets out the ingredients, and gets on the computer, getting the few hours on her online job in. When it closed in on lunch she started making the spaghetti, heating the sauce and sausages, and pan frying the zucchini with some sazon goya, garlic and onion powder, salt, and pepper.

She set some water in a tea pot, and a tea strainer filled with green tea with lemon and rose petals*, a personal favorite of hers for calming herself down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Personally that's the only tea i like, and rose petal actually add something to it, not quite able to identify what though.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50

GreataxeFighterGuy

Bob listened intently to the speeches, trying to note the different language and protocol that were used, compared to everyday speaking. The ribbon cutting was an interesting tradition. Where did it originate from? What was the symbolic significance of it? Some of the crowd seemed unimpressed, though. Perhaps this sort of thing was more commonplace then he thought. Either way, he was certainly going to take a tour of the museum, since free was exactly the right price for him.

21. - Top - End - #51

Cassandra Ellyn McGuire

After exactly two hours and one annoying scolding,, Cassandra was done with her job and heading out towards Jessica's place. Thankfully they lived literally across the street so it was easy for her to know where exactly she was going.. As she arrived, she knocked gently. "It's me." She added, hinting to Jessica she didn't need to worry about it being someone unwanted.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

22. - Top - End - #52

With the soldiers being busy, Jacobs sighed. "Guess I'll borrow a Humvee" and he does just that, driving out of the base and driving to the school, there he puts the papers in his desk and then heads off for lunch, Italian, or Sushi? he laughs, Sushi takeout. Then... Maybe try to find those guys I saw yesterday.

23. - Top - End - #53

"Come on in, doors open," Jess calls, putting the tea bundle in the now hot water, setting the coffee table and turning off her music for the moment. "Lock it when you come in," she says, snuffing out her cigarette in an ashtray.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54

Jacobs picks up his lunch, deciding finally on a burger, and then decides to head to Jessica's house, That girl was a techie, maybe she can help me with who the hell was in the bank... and that damn bike.

He arrives a few minutes later, and parks out front, eating his burger while he walks to her door, then knocking loudly, and firmly. An obvious army authority in the sound.

25. - Top - End - #55

Cassandra Ellyn McGuire

Cassandra nodded. No sooner had she done what Jessica had asked, however, did she hear another knock and it made her raise an eyebrow. "Were you expecting someone else to come by? Or am I missing something drastically?" Either way, she wasn't about to mess with the door unless given consent. Even as she tried to think back, there was no immediate person she could think of that both herself and Jessica knew so this was probably, she figured, just someone only Jessica knew. Still... it was annoying when she was about to have what was supposed to be a private conversation and now it'd been interrupted, making her inwardly sigh.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

Fred Broll

Meanwhile, a certain modern samurai was enjoying the exhibits at the museum. Naturally, he gravitated towards a collection of feudal-era Japanese items. He smiled to himself as he studied them closely, each on familiar. It was ironic he was carrying a piece of Japanese legend in his dufflebag.

He moved on from that exhibit, checking out a few pieces from the cradle of civilization. It was all interesting. It was at least a good way to kill time in between work and... well.. other work. After-all, life can't be one continuous swordfight. There has to be some time in between rounds.

27. - Top - End - #57

Jess shakes her head no, she hadn't been expecting anyone else. Standing quickly she walks over and looks through the peephole, and sighs, opening the door, "Hello professor. I'm in the middle of something at the moment, would you mind coming back later?" she asks, not wanting to be interrupted. The lack of music should be a signal that it was A) something serious, B) her computer wasn't working, or C) she was getting ready to go to sleep.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

The museum offers some interesting things to look at from the historic artifacts to the fossils. People of all ages seem to be enjoying the day and sights

((Anyone at the museum is entitled to a spot check to see something out of the ordinary))

Jessica's abode was beginning to get a bit busy as a small alert blinked on beeped on her console. From somewhere in the city her network was being accessed.

29. - Top - End - #59

Jess swears quietly, how did someone get on her network? She gets onto her computer to try and solve the problem, "One sec, someone's trying to hack into my computer. Looks like our talk will have to wait a moment, Cass."

Spoiler
    Show
    Computers Check: (1d20+22)[40]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60

GreataxeFighterGuy

Bob moves around the museum, absorbing as much information as he can, matching only the most inquisitive children in never missing out on reading an information plaque. Earth had so much history, shaped by one species culture almost exclusively. In particular, Bob gets stuck in front of a large display, trying to make sense of the Revolutionary War.