New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Characters of the Town (OOC)

Name: Jaykell

Race: Human

Class: Rouge/15 Shadowdancer/9

Height: 6' 2"

Weight:185

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Equiptment:Dragonleather Armor, Two magical daggers, everburn torch, Long black cloak, and a set of lockpicks.

Background:After over four years of straight adventuring, he decided to take a break for a few years and settle down in town. He is very cautious, as he was subject to many various plots of deciet and such in his career, but can be very friendly to ones he knows.

Looks: my avatar but a little older looking

"Jaykell talks like this"
    Last edited by Jaykell; 2007-10-07 at 06:48 PM.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by blackout View Post
    Just sayin', round these parts, dragon-human hybrids are typically called half-dragons. Call them what ya want, though.
    pleh, metakirb is a dracorion, while yes, still a half dragon, it's a differant strain of half dragons, mainl because it's dragon/undecided but not human
    The attempted return!

Nexus Character: Ary

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    Well, I was counting on you for someone. If you don't have a spare character, I start to get worried.
    Here're a bunch of old avatars made for me
    Spoiler
    Show

Sig space limited so credits to the creators of my avatars

3. - Top - End - #603

((Yes, yes, I know. This post used to be for Hank. Well, I'm not going to use him anymore, so I'm using this post space for a new character. And yes, this is another one from the animation series I'm working on.))

What do you want?

Name: Silva Rai
    Alignment: Neutral
    Base: Fire

Looks
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silva is about 5'9" tall. She is athletically built. She has long red hair that is tied in a ponytail. She wears a white shirt, black jeans, and black boots. Her weapons hangs from a belt loop at her side.

Weapons
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her weapon is an object that looks similar to a dagger in size and basic shape. The "blade" of it has several lines running down it and across it. There is also a symbol at the bottom of the hilt that resembles a "Y".

When she goes to use the weapon, the "blade" splits down the middle and it unfurls along the lines, revealing a hole inside it. Inside the hilt is a small heating coil. Using this heat, she makes a fire whip emerge from the weapon. She can also make a few other weapons, like a dagger, or a sword. But she likes the whip better.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silva likes people. She is friendly. She also has a quick temper. She does not stand for the maiden-in-distress thing. She will have nothing to do with it.

She loves a good laugh. She also likes laughs at others expense. When it comes down to it, she is a good person. She is determined, and at times stubborn.

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is fire base. She can manipulate and create fire. That about sums it up.

Backstory
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silva was raised in a small village. Her parents were both farmers. When she was 13, she left home to train with a group known as the Kuroko.

She learned much while she trained with them. She graduated top of her class. It is here that she met Semaj. She graduated two years before he destroyed the group. She had heard the group was destroyed, but she never found out who did it.

After graduating, she took on several jobs, honing her skills even more. She became a good mercenary.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2008-09-03 at 10:42 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #604
    Pixie in the Playground

You got that from madness!!!!!

BTW Hank's last name is Wimbleton

5. - Top - End - #605

Yeah, I did. I thought he'd fit in pretty good here. And from what I know, he doesn't have a last name. Either way, I don't feel like giving him one.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2007-10-07 at 02:52 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ogre in the Playground

Cassandra

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Cassandra
    Race: Female human
    Class: Sorcerer
    Appearance: (like picture posted above)
    Personality: Rather good-hearted, loath to resort to violence.
    Backstory: Cassandra is an attractive sorcereress who came to the Town from a different city that had little tolerance for magicians. More details to come.
    Common Knowledge: Cassandra is a newcomer to the Town that has sorcerer powers.
    Cassandra speaks in blue.

Updates: None yet

Piper

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Unknown, goes by Piper
    Race: Female human
    Class: Comparable to sorcerer
    Appearance: Piper is a young human girl, no more than fourteen years old. She has long black hair and usually wears a light blue tunic and black pants. She always carries a small set of pan pipes.
    Personality: Hard to tell, see below.
    Unique traits: Piper earned her name by the fact that she often expresses emotion using tunes on her pan pipes. Also, she is a prodigy in the arcane arts, and has developed the ability to cast spells using her pipes.
    Backstory: Very little is known of Piper's past.
    Common knowledge: Piper is a young girl, probably an orphan, who plays the pipes in conversation almost as much as she talks.
    Piper speaks in light blue.

Storylines: Piper is entering the Town.
    Last edited by A Rainy Knight; 2007-10-22 at 06:13 PM.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

7. - Top - End - #607
    Zangtensu
    Guest in the Playground

Name: Zangtensu
    Race: Celestial Spirit
    Class: Ranger 30/Sorceror 20.
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Appearance: See above image. Zangtensu appears as a man in his late thirties. He seems to almost hover off the ground, and his massive trenchcoat is oft seen waving dramatically in an unfelt wind...
    Personality: Zangtensu comes across frequently as a 'lone wolf'. While he can fight and defend himself almost to perfection, Zangtensu prefers to guide and teach the young into their own feats of heroism.
    Backstory: Zangtensu is a wandering warrior-spirit. His past life seeped in combat and the quest for knowledge, he is very wise and more than capable of destroying almost anything in a fight. Zangtensu's god turned from Neutral Good to Neutral Evil, and when Zangtensu tried to turn him back, and ultimately destroy him, the god killed Zangtensu, stripping him of his mortal shell and demanding his never rests until he has performed an adequate quota of evil deeds.
    Common Knowledge: There is no Common Knowledge of Zangtensu. He is, in essense, mystery.
    Weapons: Zangetsu appears to weild a myriad of swords, seemingly all kept under his trenchcoat. He only removes a maximum of two at once, and nobody can tell where they go when he's not using them...
    Armour: Apart from his trenchcoat, Zangtensu must rely on his high Dexterity and ethereal form to evade attacks.
    Zangtensu speaks in bold.

Updates:
    10/10/2007: Backstory updated.

HELLION

Name: Divenion "Hellion" Trothgard
    Race: Demon-possessed Human
    Class: Paladin 15/Blackguard 20/Badass 20
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Appearance: See above image. Hellion appears as a cloaked man in red full plate armour, inscribed with demonic sigils. He has dark grey flesh and a massive facial scar. He weilds a demonic greatsword that screams as it moves through the air, and is often surrounded by a fiery aura of pure power.
    Personality: Hellion is far less sane than he ever used to be. He is slowly becoming more and more chaotic as the demon takes hold, creating fights where they could have been avoided and generally being evil.
    Backstory: The Legacy's full backstory is yet to be revealed.
    Common Knowledge: Hellion is evil, powerful, and must be stopped at all costs.
    Weapons: Hellion wields the demonic greatsword, Kaezael'Kabai. It screams as it cuts through the air, and absorbs part of its victim's soul when it wounds. The amount of soul absorbed is proportionate to the fatalness of the wound.
    Armour: Full plate armour +5, with Spell Resistance, and a cloak that increases AC and Spell Resistance.
    Hellion speaks in Dark Red.

THE SUIT

Name: "The Suit". Real name unknown.
    Race: Humanoid. Otherwise unknown.
    Class: Unknown.
    Alignment: Unknown.
    Appearance: See above image. The suit worn by The Suit does not appear to tarnish at all, even when cut at. Apart from his rough brown hair, The Suit keeps a rather professional appearance. He is rarely seen without his briefcase.
    Personality: Very authoritarian. He will not listen to other's advice, nor will he ever back down from them.
    Common Knowledge: The Suit is reasonably annoying to some people, and was at one point hunting Hellion in order to deliver his punishment.
    Weapons: The Suit wields a briefcase which (apart from being able to club an opponent over the head with) can shine a light upon an opponent or object that can have a myriad of effects, such as changing their alignment and temperment, or erasing them from the timeline completely. It can also be used to create interplanal or -dimentional portals.
    Armour: Apart from his indestructable suit, The Suit has no protection.
    The Suit speaks in Grey.

DIVENION

Name: Divenion Trothgard
    Race: Human.
    Class: Metallic Monk/Urban Ranger.
    Alignment: Lawful Good.
    Appearance: See above image. The helmet is rarely removed outside Brotherhood territory. He stands roughly 7'6" tall in his armour, and counts as a Large creature, not Medium.
    Personality: Divenion is a good, but hardened man. His judgement is usually sound, and his opponents swiftly defeated. Whilst in his armour, he cannot be intimidated. He is suffering from slight amnesia.
    Common Knowledge: Divenion is part of a massive global organisation known as the Brotherhood of Steel. This technology obsessed 'cult' is determined to right the great wrongs in the world through use of mundane technology, and it's members are banned from using magical and demonic items, weapons and spells.
    Weapons: Divenion can be equipped with almost anything from the Brotherhood's armoury, but this is most frequently an Assault Rifle. Other, less common items include the Power Fist, the Rocket Launcher and the Chaingun.
    Armour: Divenion wears Brotherhood Power Armour, designed to increase his strength, endurance and ballistic abilities to superhuman levels. The helmet's microcomputer also contains linguistic programs that allow him to speak almost any recorded language, and improves his ability to read expressions (Charisma bonus). This armour also grants him the "Monkey Grip" feat, as well as a large Intimidate check bonus.
    Divenion speaks in Dark Blue.

For Hellion, The Suit and Divenion's old profile page, click here.
    Last edited by Zangtensu; 2007-10-15 at 10:53 AM.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Ogre in the Playground

No, Hank does have a last name, and making a MC character is just...

9. - Top - End - #609

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    No, Hank does have a last name, and making a MC character is just...
    I wasn't sure. Guess I'll add it in.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

10. - Top - End - #610
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Name: Yuudai mitsuhide
    Age 17
    Apperence: Silver haired blue green eyes. He wears a cloak and chain mail mythel. around his neck is a small coin on a string. His eyes are haunted if lightening stirkes but nice otherwise

Race: elf

Class: rogue/ shadowdancer (mid/high level in each), NG
    stats- above avrage overall, dex the highest wisdom is the one less then avrage, which is fairl low but not so low he will just jump off a cliff

Personality FEARS LIGHTING AND RASIED FISTS (of angry angry tiflings..). As well, he tends to be a bit sily if not scared. few things scare him but the above. He is cheery otherwise unless..well, that is nether here nor there.
    History: fairly well known for being 'and that guy' in a group of three adventures. The other two where quite unkind to him and have since become less then good...

Equipment
    boots of jumping
    coin of spell turning
    +3 rapier
    +2 longbow
    30 arrows
    2 rings
    and a pair of gloves
    and his armor
    (will be slowly updated. please do not delet)
    Last edited by Yuudai; 2007-10-11 at 07:30 AM.
    I am a fan of in that order

11. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

((Okay. This is very tentative, but here goes))

Name: Wick Rakeman
    Race: Male Gnome
    Class: Bard/Technomancer ((?))
    Appearance: Think a Gnomish version of my avvie. Small gnome, wears a plain white tunic, sometimes agumented with a male cloak, and has a scragly goatee and long blond hair.
    Personality: Slightly irratable and impatiant, Wick has a very sensetive ear for the archetecture of sound. Also like a good beer.
    Backstory: Wick is a young gnome who, as a child, was a Gnomish Organ prodigy. He was one of the famed gnome technomancer Moog Robertson's apprentices, and was instrumental in the developement of those new-fangled 'Sin-the-size-ors.' He recently traveled to the town in search of a) fellow musicians, b) a life away from the tyrrany of the mines, and c) a place where he doesn't get chased for practicing musical whitchcraft.
    Common Knowledge: Wick is a slightly loopy musical visionary.
    Equipment: Gnomish Organ, two Sin-the-size-ors, booze.
    Last edited by Moff Chumley; 2007-10-10 at 06:41 PM.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Orc in the Playground

Faerlass Deerdful
    The Ghost

Spoiler
    Show
    Race: Ghost Elf

Class: Ranger

Age 135

Appearence: Faerlass has been in the woods too long. He is covered in bark armor. He has leaves all over him. You seriously wonder what his skin color as he is almost completely covered in dirt. No shoes. Clothes made from animal skin and leaves. Faerlass carries around a Greatbow and when on dirt, is almost completely silent.

Personality: Spacy. Bright and colorful when his attention is focused but when not can be very listless.

Background: Faerlass was raised by Treants. He can speak their language, terran, auran, common, elven and recently picked up orc. He has spent excessive amounts of time in the woods and feels more at home there. But the world is changing and so, this little wood elf needs to go find out what is changing.

Equipment: Bark Armor, Greatbow, Bowstring. Small knife.

Mikale Hunter

The Leader of the Children of the Sun Returns! MWAHAHA!
    Usually has Icicle with him

Spoiler
    Show

Race: Vampire (base race human)

Class: Wizard 20/ Artificer 20 / Maester 10

Appearence: A long black cloak. Dressed to the Nine's underneath. Part of his left wrist is onyx (looks like he is wearing a black watch). He is very thin and very pale.

Weapons: A small globe, from which provide him an almost infinite supply of magic. Due to his friends in elemental places, Mikale rarely has to worry about anything when dealing with elementals. He specializes in conjuration and creation, he can summon good or bad things from anywhere. He has a thought dagger (dagger that moves by being controlled by thought) named Icicle which has a few powers of her own (yes, the dagger is inteligent).

Equipment: He has a small set of keys that when put into a doorknob, each key is set to a different place, thus opening the door to that place. (keys of travel)

Notes: A former follower of Sol, he can walk in sunlight without taking damage. He may not however lay a hand on anything that is draconic or is protected by the Dragons. All dragons are aware of this.

Icicle

The Thought Dagger

Spoiler
    Show

Class Cleric 20

A long time ago, The Ice Queen had a daughter. This half-dragon (white) daughter eventually found herself being threatened by the god of fire. Around this time, Mikale showed up at the palace. (for purely exploratory purposes at the time). The Ice Queen asked him to protect her daughter. Mikale being very wizened in the ways of magical items recommended her becoming the dagger she is today. Ice Queen was furious at his suggestion, that her daughter become nothing but a tool. Mikale said he could fix this, that she would be of her own will.

Bob George

The classic moron

Spoiler
    Show

Class: Commoner 1
    Bob's George's a farmer. Bob's George's a man of few words.

Les

The Curse of the Undying

Spoiler
    Show

Class: Fighter (spiked chain specialty)

Equipment: Ragged clothes, A non-magical spiked chain, A book detailing each death.

Les traveled to the Goddess of Death and Balance, better known as Wee Jas. When he came face to face with the Ruby Goddess, he said, "I want to know everything. I want to experience everything. I feel it would be best if I was Immortal to do so." Wee Jas smiled. "Traveling to me for such knowledge was a difficult thing to do and I am impressed. However, if you wish to experience everything, then you must as well experience death. I will grant your wish, but you must die a thousand deaths before it will be granted. With each death you will be resurected on the spot. And on the thousandth death, you will appear before me and tell me what you have learned. Then I will grant your wish of immortality." Les is now on the 183 lifetime.
    Last edited by borninbones; 2007-10-24 at 04:15 PM.
    Characters: Pakar

13. - Top - End - #613
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Characters of the Town (OOC)

yay!

Edit: Screw my lazer i have gate at will but it only summons my constructs!
    Name: Toiuesu (pronounced Toy-U as in you-Sue) Male
    He likes to help, but behind the scenes in combat unless necessary.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Race: Half-Celestial Half-Human
    Class: 20 Wizard 5 Effigy master
    Stats: insane intelligence and wisdom , very good charisma, terrible strength and con, good dex.
    Alignment and Temperament: Neutral/Good doesn't get mad easily but has been known to on occasion. and at stupid people!
    Height: 5'1
    Weight: 107
    Hair color and length: Silver a bit past his chin parted to both sides(somewhat like uryu ishida from bleach)
    Eye color: Blue
    Equipment: White long sleeved shirt with a yellow ray of light with the word "sweet morning light" you get a gold star for realizing where thats from and white pants, gold circular glasses, Spellbook ,(7 Holy animated Spears when he calls for them, when he says Come my Spears),laptop,ring of telekinesis, ring of mud to stone mass

I speak in DeepSkyBlue not many people take it thats why

hehe i felt i needed something lengthy but don't bother if you don't reading the spoiler don't like details, its basically a teleporting laser.
    Warnings contents are too detailed!

Spoiler
    Show
    All of this and more in a different dimension that he found, by accident. He was testing out his new invention, a laser that could teleport objects except when it shines on a mirror it doesn't teleport the mirror it teleports the thing that it hit while bouncing off the mirror,unless its pointed at the back were its not reflective or the frame. When he testing it accidentally teleported a piece of toast into a rift that was formed in the astral plane. He then located the rift and tied a rope to and then sent a small construct owl with a air and temperature gauge in there to get the toast. The owl successfully retrieved the toast, and it was uninhabitable that is of course if you don't have that right things something like a spacesuit but only for oxygen/whatever you need to breathe. It is now used as his storage container. He at first set up a anti magic field that negated most by most i mean all except his coded teleport system, though the lazer is more like a wormhole that only exists for a Nanosecond. But that rift has long closed by now and its harder to gain access to it without his laser. witch he has 2 of. But it can also go in reverse aka get things from said dimension(he thinks it it appears unless its another player). there is nothing of value beside that naturally exists there but if you could get there,id probably have to kill you just kidding just tell you not to touch my stuff.But only he knows (for now, he was the first to claim it though)how to access this dimension, though its not impossible to find.
    he then says "screw the lazer its flawed!" and
    He now has a Gate like (its gate but only my constructs can go through) extraordinary ability, he had to brake the laws of physics through wish,time stop, epic spells, luck, and some help from a deity friend to obtain it though....
    he can use the gate anywhere anytime in a anti tele or anti magic circle cause its a link not teleportation though i will ask the thread makers opinion.

Background: He Doesn't like fighting unless its necessary or if hes helping someone in the process team battles,
    You might be asking Why? well theres multiple reasons,
    1 he would rather help you
    2 he would rather ignore you
    3 he doesn't like to get his hands dirty unless necessary or hes really mad
    (it'll rarely happen, consider it an honor to die by his hand)
    4 he would rather charm something rather funny to you
    He is not so much employed but self-employed to seek all knowledge because...(except some not good knowledge)
    to better understand life the universe and ever thing,to find purpose for life the universe and everything ,plain old
    boredom, curiosity,to find out how to fix the whole evil problem without destroying the universe in the process,
    and to better arm the forces of good. He is polite and nice most of the time. (but he still wants to know some evil so
    he can know evils weaknesses.)
    Where does he get all this money for constructs!
    i forgot to add this but here it is
    he gets money from sentient beings wishing for his knowledge, if they pay him enough he will give them some knowledge, even dietys want his help.
    though he has been known to mess up in social circumstances. hes a bit lazy, so he doesn't think to much on social aspects.
    He also HATES the average undead(that are evil , yea some undead are good and neutral ) to dead and evil for him, so he likes constructs, like undead in purpose but more reliable,efficient, but animated.

Common knowledge: Hes a half-celestial half-human,doesn't like fighting much, pretty nice(if you're not evil), Not about his constructs though. yet.

Esther Female
    Speaks in Magenta
    Neutral/good
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality: shy but not weak willed. Nice.
    Lvl 20 cleric 10 apostle of peace
    Stats: Insane wisdom and intellegence, good dex, terrible constituition and
    Half-celestial Half human Seems familiar?
    looks 20 Never gets mad, she will just ignores or hugs you
    Light yellow blond hair, style like kairi from kingdom hearts 2 Link:
    http://zelda-fans.com/blog/wp-conten...%20Opening.JPG
    Equipment: A mysterious wand, Ring of telekinesis, Long White robes basically a dress with Long sleeves and a hood(the bottom part goes down to her feet), she doesn't ware the hood unless its raining, a pair of comfortable dress shoes. mithreal chain, 2 mithreal shields.(both heavily enchanted.)
    Need to know: she has a vow of peace, though she will still do nonlethal damage like slap people. She likes science.
    She came to the town to watch peoples actions and help guide them to the path of good if possible.

Constructs! yay there here lets applaud
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you have read my characters Background youll know he doesnt like fighting much, but his constructs don't have the same state of mind if you know what im saying. They basically fight for him so he doesn't. Almost All of his constructs are made of stone so are slowed by stone to mud but are completely healed by mud to stone and are immune to all other magic/magic like things, i will state if theyre not made of stone, if i dont state that there stone. His arsenal includes but it is not limited to : lantern archon constructs, cat constructs, owl constructs, every size catagory under the rainbow even titan size but not below small Stone golem constructs, same sizes as Golems but there dragons constructs, same as golems and dragons sizes Floating shield constructs (basicly its name no need for details) Roc Constructs, Floating orb Constructs, Giant hand constructs, and most importantly Clones that are stone but look exactly like me. i summon all of these guys at will and have
    Scrying
    Invisible
    Animated
    Intangible
    Spheres
    on them aka SIAIS
    The SIAIS have 3 duty's to watch my constructs so someone doesn't try to mess with them.
    1 watch constructs
    2 watch me
    3 watch my enemys.
    like the saying goes: keep your friends close and your enemy's closer.
    I also have
    Animated
    Touch and
    Sigil
    Cubes
    like the name suggests they use sigils and touch spells during combat.
    so i don't have to.
    Clockworks
    yes there that big of a deal.
    my clockworks have a stone outside and a adamant gears inside(with some gears outside), totally immune to magic and magic like things, please don't bug me on this you know what i mean on magic-like. besides repair construct spells and
    hastwhich is engraved on them (its permanent)
    they are lawful/good only obeying me ONLY!
    they have damage reduction so dont expect to deal damage
    fast healing, the damage wont last,
    range from bigger then colossal to smaller then fine.
    Last edited by DivineBriliance; 2007-11-06 at 09:40 PM.
    I love you Weighted Companion Cube.
    That One Guy of HALO.
    Town Characters

14. - Top - End - #614
    Infernus
    Guest in the Playground

Hello!

Name: Kazadin Ironbeard
    Race: Dwarf
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Class: Commoner, used to be a cleric
    Hair: None
    Faial hair: Gray beard and mustache
    Profession: Engineer

Bio: He is a veteran from the dwarven army who came to the Town to open an Engineering store and settle down.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Dwarf in the Playground

here's my characters

Name: Steven, chelixian sorceror,
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    class: soceror/Disiple Of Brass Dragon 10/ immortal 10
    race: human
    stats:
    STR:18
    DEX:29
    CON:18
    INT:18
    WIS:18
    CHA:31
    personality: Queit, and cunning, funny
    resist: spell resitance 22, death point -35
    wepon(s): unarmed strike 2d6
    hates: tyrannts, child abosue, Rakshasas, undead, demons, and devils
    Framilier: Blase, a wyrmling brass dragon.

Name: no-name
    alignment: Choatic Good
    class: fighter 30/ immortal 10
    race: warforged
    stats:
    STR:32
    DEX:18
    CON:20
    INT:18
    WIS16
    CHA:16
    Personality:rough, strong, powerful but kind and protective
    Wepon(s): slam 3d8
    resists: DR2/adaimantine

Name: Amaya Sorra
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral(leaning twords good)
    Class: ninja20/sorceress19
    race: catgirl
    personality: unstable, sometimes hyper, switches between punk rock and emo. ^-^
    wepon(s): Shortsword 1d6, Surican 1d2
    likes: drawing, creating, Chocolate, belkar, and sommoning.
    hates: limates of power, miko, miko horse, kobalds*Ino-pig.... let's see.... um......... law.
    Pets/framilier: Layla, dog.
    Last edited by master ranger; 2008-10-08 at 05:58 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    CG member of the fanclub

Click here to level up my card!

Blue lantern MR Avatar made by Me
    IT'S THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. - Top - End - #616

Name: Einn Lyndhjyys
    Race: Human/Undead
    Class: Sorceror/Necromancer/Conjurer/Lich type with some druidic overtones.
    Alignment and Temperament: TN, though he often comes of as NE. Mysanthropic, generally, but cares more for others' well being than his own, even if it's a very select number of others. He is kept alive primarily by his disdain for most of what is around him, though, to give a more balanced picture. In terms of socio-political views, he is quite chaotic, favouring "Do what thou wilt" as the nature of the law.
    Age: Very, very old, though most of his features look quite young.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 112 lbs
    Hair color and length: Black, wavy, and quite long.
    Eye color: Green-grey
    Equipment: Enchanted robes, jewelry, and a few magical scars and tattoos.
    Background: Einn is a very old, very powerful wizard who watched his world go to hell around him in ways that not even his considerable magical might could stop. One hand, no-matter its power, is never enough, and as time went on, Lyndhjyys found himself increasingly standing alone until he was regarded as a mad warlock in his tower. He watched his people die in wars and plagues that they did nothing to prevent until they were in direct danger, and then it was too late. When asked of the many battle scars adorning his body, Lyndhjyys explains "I believe some words. I keep these around to remind me not to." He has a heart with a letter A carved in above where his heard once was, he explains it to mean "love is freedom," and asking about it is one of the few positive opinions one can garner from the bitter old conjurer. He might end up fighting the good fight, if it came down to it, but he'd be reluctant, since he sees most "innocent people" as just as deserving of death as the "evil" he's fighting.
    Common knowledge: Arrogant, cynical, detached, and embittered. You seen Casablanca? Bogey had nothing on Einn when it comes to that. His body can still metabolize like a living beings', and he has a problem with substance abuse.

Name: Synkkyys
    Race: Troll
    Class: Barbarian with some shamanic abilities. Ranger, I guess?
    Alignment and Temperament: TN, showing strong chaotic neutral tendancies in most of his actions, but very lawful tendancies in his loyalty and service to Einn.
    Age: Magically increased lifespan, age unknown. Far younger than Einn.
    Height: 7'4"
    Weight: 288 lbs
    Hair color and length: Green, stringy, long.
    Eye color: One is a bright red, the other a murkeir blue. Both glow.
    Equipment: Various medicinal herbs, a returning spear, and hyena (Shujaa) that follows him around. Wears no armour.
    Bio: Synkkyys is very softspoken about his own life, his common is quite poor and he's shy around most people, since they tend to despise trolls. His past has clearly not been a happy one, rejected from his tribe of trolls before he completed training as a shaman, he wandered, eking out his own existance for many years. His life was saved a much younger, much better Einn in an assault upon a human castle to free some of his wrongfully imprisoned tribe. Einn even aided him in freeing the prisoners. He's stuck by the wizard since then, despite his descent into bitterness and misery, because he believes some of Einn's nobility is left beneath his spiteful surface. Surprisingly altruistic and uprejudiced for a troll, as living in the wilderness forces one to be.
    Common knowledge: He is the manservant/bodyguard/retainer of Einn entirely by his own choosing. While he is theoretically bound to the mage by oath, it is a bond that would never be enforced and has no magical grounds. His loyalty is unfailing and he would gladly die for the man.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Moranog
    Class: Warblade, barbaric wandering singing warrior who can cook.
    Personality: Chaotic, friendly, and ostensibly crazy.
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 200+ LBS
    Hair: Orange, about shoulder length, but usually spiked.
    Eyes: Brown.
    Equipment: Longsword, light mace, 3 javelins, stripey pants, boots, belt, belt pouches, knife.
    Background: Moranog hails from a barbarian nation somewhere to the northwest. He is well traveled, and has a story for most occasions, or sometimes a short and simple song. He left his homeland out of simple wanderlust, leaving his parents and his entire clan behind to see the rest of the world. He's been to many towns and cities, although he mostly just remembers their taverns and what they looked like from the outside. That's really it so far.
    Common Knowledge: He is big, brawny, crazy, and likes to fight.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Zashotair
    Race: Male Half-Elf
    Alignment: CG
    Class: Bard and Troubador of the Stars
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Green specked with gold
    Height: 5'4''
    Weight: 126 lbs.
    Equipment: Blessed +3 Rapier, Soulfire Mythril Shirt, Rocketpack
    Background: He was born in a village that was quite technologically advanced and the common person was a scientist. One day, his uncle invented a new type of rocketpack for personal transportation and was looking for someone to test it on. Zash volunteered and the two met in a field on a cloudy day when the sensors in the town weren't working. As he was up in the air, a freak meteor shower hit and knocked him off course. He landed in some bushes, completely unconscious. He awoke, expecting to see his uncle or another member of his family, but he was wrong. He awoke in the Town. He knew enough about the rocketpack to fix it, but that didn't fix all his problems. He didn't have any friends in this town, nobody to help him, nobody to support him, nobody to love him. However, this gave him a chance to do what he always wanted to do, see the world. But can he do it? Can he create a new life in the Town?
    Ongoing Story: For now it's just to get a new life in the Town.

Troubador of the Stars is a PrC found in the BoED.
    Last edited by RocketBard; 2007-10-17 at 07:19 PM.

I officially won the lower half of in the infamous Belkar's Romantic Interest thread!

19. - Top - End - #619
    Orc in the Playground

Lucas Wormwood
    Race: Vampire (base race: human)
    Alignment: EDIT: Changed to True Neutral, because it just fits him better. Screw the rules, I have money.
    Age: Many, many millennia (appears to be in his late twenties)
    Height: 6'1
    Background: Lucas Wormwood was once a great vampire lord, and is still a powerful vampire. For thousands of years he wandered the multiverse, bringing terror and pain wherever he went. Each time, he would settle in somewhere, only to eventually be dethroned by hunters or adventurers. Somehow, he escaped death every time. After many different places and planes, Lucas became tired of the endless cycle and decided to try and settle in somewhere. This meant giving up the reign of terror, but at this point all he wanted was some peace. So he has come to the Town, where he hears he can buy a steady supply blood without having a horde of adventurers trying to slay him.
    Appearance: Lucas is dressed in what probably what was once the noblest of finery, in red and gold colors. By now it has become rather dull and worn, and it's obvious that Lucas doesn't pay much attention to his appearance by the utterly plain brown cloak he usually wears over it. Lucas is bald, and oddly for a vampire has a decent tan.
    Equipment: Lucas wears a sentient rapier of great power named Bloodshade The Rampaging Massacre Malevolent, though the weapon much prefers to be called Jim. Also a decent marksman, Lucas has a bow and quiver on his back, usually underneath his cloak. The cloak itself has a number of magical properties, one of which is invisibility at will.

More to Come.
    Last edited by Warpfire; 2007-11-08 at 08:05 PM.
    Witch Hunter Avatar by Dr. Bath
    FFRP:
    Jacob Morin
    Jason [Trinity]
    Alamar
    Hyde

20. - Top - End - #620

Fuzzy
    "Of course you don't have to take me seriously. Lots of people don't take me seriously. It just shortens their life spans considerably."
    Spoiler
    Show

Race: Awakened Guinea Pig (who breathes fire)
    Class: Ninja
    Height: 10"
    Weight: 1 Ibs.
    Fur: White, black around the eyes
    Eyes: black
    Equipment: Ninja outfit, which grants three main abilities (and a few lesser ones): limitless invisiblity and/or ethereality, and the ability to create semisolid extensions to the wearers form made of shadow/control of shadows and the ability to make them semisolid, and teleportation. A Bag of Holding filled with money (and a Shrink Ray that only works on inanimate objects), a coin of Human Shape, A Holster of Limitless Multiplying Shuriken, more daggers than you want to think about, A pair of daggers which don't hurt and can't kill you, and a Katana with powers both numerous and potent (far too many to list here, including numerous ones that Fuzzy doesn't even know about), including Vorpal, Flaming, Returning, and the ability to turn someone into a chicken, as well as shooting a variety of waves/beams/shots of energy etc. He can control the fire he breathes, often breathing into his hands to make a sphere before spreading that out into whatever shape his current needs dictate. His eyes are also magically enhanced, and he can see invisible and ethereal beings as well as a host of other things, such as tracking teleportation (Which he can subsequently follow, using his sword).
    Background: A Guinea Pig who belonged to an unethical wizard (that's how he got to breathe fire), Fuzzy (he doesn't like the name) escaped into the wild and began living with a druid. He was content with his life, until the druid wildshaped into a cat and ate catnip, Awakening Fuzzy while under the influence. Horrified with this new twist, Fuzzy ran away, and came across a school of ninjas. Obtaining training, he became a ninja master (He also learned how to control his fire breath) and then set out into the world once more, making a sacred and unbreakable oath to see the whole world before he died. The problem was, he didn't realize how big the whole world was, and is still alive due to the magic of his oath. He wandered aimlessly for a while, until he resigned himself to his inability to see the whole world, and decided to settle down somewhere quiet. He chose the village, stupidly.
    Appearance: A pure white (except for the area around his eyes) and bipedal Guinea Pig, he always wears his pitch black ninja outfit (although if necessary he can suppress it and his other equipment, making him look like a normal guinea pig), with a holster of tiny shuriken at his side and a small katana on his back, as well as an assortment of knives concealed on his body. He generally moves quadrupedally, but uses his forepaws to grasp weapons when he fights.
    Random Trivia: Has a very high tolerance for alcohol...and pain.
    Current Plots: Shadow Realms of the Dakorath.

The Man In the Trenchcoat
    "You have no idea what I can do."
    Spoiler
    Show

Race: Well, he looks human...
    Alignment: ??
    Class: Wouldn't you like to know...
    Height: If you're big, smaller than you. If you're small, bigger than you. If you're medium, mediumer than you.
    Weight: Classified
    Eyes: You don't know, he's always wearing Dark Glasses.
    Equipment: Trenchcoat, Dark Glasses, past that, who knows?
    Background: Every story has one. The enigmatic figure who works behind the scenes, pulling everyones strings and occasionally demonstrating their power off screen by effortlessly doing something nigh-impossible for the protagonist and allies. He knows the whole story, but he's not telling, and he has big plans for the Town. His past hasn't been revealed yet...
    Abilities: The full extent of his abilities are unknown; it is, however, known that he has super strength, super speed, super endurance, super accuracy, enhanced hearing, enhanced sight, enhanced healing, flight, teleportation, manipulation of matter and energy, magical ability, excellent hand-to-hand combat skills and a variety of other freaky and vaguely defined powers.

Badger Man/Lord (second word interchangeable)
    "Quick! To the Hindenbadger!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Race: The very embodiment of all things badger in an anthropomorphic form.
    Alignment: Lawful Badger
    Class: Badgerlord
    Age: He has existed for all of time! that badgers were around during, at least...
    Height: 7'
    Weight: 26.4 Ibs.
    Eyes: Brown
    Equipment: Badgerlad, Hindenbadger, Badgercopter, Badgercave
    Background: He is the Very Embodiment of All Things Badger! What do you want, a personal history?
    Appearance: He looks like a humanoid, 7 foot tall badger with a normal sized badger on his head. (The badger is sentient and named Badgerlad. He talks like this)
    Abilities: Badgerlord is extremely muscular and athletic. Additionally, he has powerful claws and is a formidable fighter. He can also create and control badgers limitlessly. Due to his status as one of the nine embodiments (Badger, Sloth, Skunk, Elephant, Snake, Weasel, Bear, Rhino and Potato), he can understand and control the Cosmic forces of the universe, from which magic itself is drawn. His control is rudimentary as all such links are, however, so he can only do unsubtle things with it. Finally, his sidekick Badgerlad is a very powerful wielder of magic, capable of both incredible feats of healing and devastating blasts of magic.

Kallan Alak
    "In three seconds, your blade will be seven feet away from you and my sword will be at your neck."
    Spoiler
    Show

Race: Human, infused with some elvan characteristics; see below
    Class: Agile Blade
    Height: 6’
    Weight: 137 Ibs.
    Eyes: Green
    Equipment: The Aldion Blades (+8 Keen Saber of Speed, continuously makes its wielder act as though Hasted, +5 Returning Wounding Keen Dagger, can be thrown with great accuracy over vast ranges, the wielder can teleport to the Daggers location), Hat of Many Devices (It’s a hat that can do more things than I have available space), Belt of Many Pockets, Boots of Striding and Springing, Cloak of Elvenkind, Luckstone, more non-magical daggers than you want to think about, portable stage, Ark.
    Background: Kallan Alak was born into a noble family. He grew up in the lap of luxury, but while the majority of his family members were spoiled and pretentious buffoons, Kallan was a modest youth with far different interests from his peers, notably the art of stage combat. This was considered a vulgar and base art by his family, and they forbid him from practicing it when they discovered him trying it. Upset, he fled his life and joined a stage-combat troupe, the so-called "Ring of Steel". He excelled at this, but his happy life was taken from him by a band of marauders who ambushed and killed much of the group. Kallan escaped and wandered deep into the forest they were in, eventually happening upon a grove sacred to the High Elves. It was here he discovered the Aldion Blades, ancient artifacts with numerous prophecies surrounding them, notably one which stated they would be wielded by one who was "Elvan and not". Blissfully unaware of all this, Kallan reached for the blades and suddenly was filled with the knowledge that they were his. The moment he took the blades, he changed, gaining the fair features of and ethereal grace of an elf while retaining his distinctive human appearance. He was soon discovered by the elves and it was found out that the blades had bonded to him. Surprised but accepting, the Elves took him in and trained Kallan in actual combat. He eventually learned all they had to teach him, and left only to discover that eighty years had passed and anyone he had known was either dead or an old man. Worse, he discovered that the long lifespan of an elf was compounded in him, and he would never age again. Shocked, he became a loner, wandering from town to town, his formerly cheerful personality replaced with a dark and foreboding one. It was at this point he met Ark, a freed Nimblewright (MM2 Page 162-163, for completeness sake) who quickly became fast friends with Kallan (Ark talks like this). The two eternal beings found happiness in each other’s company, and, as both were the others equal in blade fighting, they began supporting themselves through stage combat, which Kallan taught to Ark.
    Appearance: Kallan is generally dressed in a fine red cloak and a large cap with an enormous feather in it. He wears flexible blue leggings and a white long sleeved shirt. Ark generally wears a green and yellow striped cloak and a small hat similar to Kallan’s, as well as a black shirt and pants, with ordinary leather shoes.
    Abilities: Kallan is a master of the blade(s), and can defeat most swordsmen with little difficulty. He uses an unusual, self-made style called the World Stage style. It combines sweeping, dramatic, and pretty much useless but cool-looking moves from stage combat with quick, devastating attacks. This makes it very hard to defend against, as actual attacks can easily be used at any time, and the enemy is initially lulled into a false sense of security by the seemingly useless theatrical moves.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2008-03-15 at 09:45 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

21. - Top - End - #621
    Pixie in the Playground

Can I HELP you?
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Tatsuya Kamano
    Eyes: Brown, like his father. He sees differently from you or I, though. Instead of colors, he sees a mixture of auras and memories.
    Hair: Medium legnth cut, with shaggy bangs. Think typical bishie schoolboy cut.
    Race: Human. He has Mina's blood running through his veins, too though.
    Weapon: He prefers the bow and arrow, but he always totes around a switchblade and various other things that might come in handy.
    Special Abilities: He can find his way into a person's mind quite easily, and if the person isn't prepared, he can go so far as make the unwitting victim belive himself to be a girl! Along with that, it's not too far for him to reach into a mind and find things worthy of blackmail, ect. He himself can make other people believe him to be a 'mental mute' due to his flawless shields.
    Backstory: He was born an illegitimate child of a love potion that most people saw coming. He was raised in isolation, mostly due to his own choices. At a very young age, he was able to understand complex things by snatching the knowledge out of other people's minds. And, due to his mother's emotional state, he grew to absolutely loathe Masato. As in his father, not Sasha's father. He's slowly getting over that, emphasis on slowly.

...Okay, Auntie Mina, Just let it all out.
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Sasha Hyuga
    Alignment: Good
    Eyes: Brown, with red stripe tattoos going from her lower eyelid to her cheekbones.
    Race: Werewolf [can change at will]
    Outfit: something low-cut, with long sleeves, and a mini skirt.
    Hair: Mid back length, two ponytails behind her wolf ears, with the ponytails near her chin. her bangs are dyed black while the rest is white. The white seems to be trying to become blue or red sometimes.
    Weapon: her high IQ and mastery of magicks.
    attacks: first with mind games, then with mental attacks, then with the physical.
    animal features: in human form, wolf ears and tail. As a wolf, snow white pelt.

Backstory:
    offspring with Masato Hyuga, who was turned completely wolf in an unfortunate accident. Her mother turned herself into a wolf, and thusly, she was born.

YEEEAAAHHH!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    name:Mina Kamano
    Eyes: Deep blue, but at will, they change to a peircing green that seems to see everything without looking.
    Race: Arctic Dragon/...human?
    outfit: ranges from a blue and red frilly dress to an all black combo.
    Hair: All black...whatever style she feels like. Recently it's been a short pixie cut.
    weapon: fire ribbon, ice wand
    attacks: ember seed, fire whip, blast boil, ice beam,snow shower, snowflake, frozen heart, eternal fire.
    other: all she can remember is that a dragon killed her parents, and nearly killed her
    animal features:dragon wings
    Special abilities: can Make copies of herself to do chores, study, Ect, during battle in time of need can call upon Ninja's and such from the past to help, can grow scales for armor, and change into a dragon.
    if you'd like to get a better idea of what she looks like, here's a pic;
    Spoiler
    Show

flashy enterance:
    trog's door opens, an ominious twenty year old walks in.
    she is wearing a black cloak, and one eye is hidden by hair
    but the other seems to read everything going on, inside, and outside this room.
    and her very presence in the room seems to call for silence
    she walks to a chair and sits down
    and her back seems to twitch without her even moving
    nobody truly recognizes her
    though this seems to ring through their heads:
    "fire
    water
    spin around
    when together
    a desolate sound
    singing, singing
    all day long
    only I can sing this song,
    wings of a dragon,
    heart of gloom
    only I can end this doom!"

history:
    her past is blurry, all she can remember is her best friend, Pegasus, her parents being killed by a dragon, and almost killing her too. She also seems to occasionally refer to somebody else, often in a sorrowful way. Recent events have made her(as my friend Darla might say) "emo-tastic!"

speaks in this color

would you settle down?!
    Spoiler
    Show

name: Pegasus
    eyes: hazel, and filled with knowladge
    outfit: usually a pink frilly outfit...with a red overcoat
    hair: snow white, with pink and/or purple streaks depending on her mood
    Personality: the more mature of the bunch, knows a collage degree of many things, but tends to be mysterious, and shy.
    other: is a psychic like Mina, can transform into a Pegasus, or just halfway with the wings, knows a lot about mina, and has been friends with her for a long time, also knows about the family history of Mina. Her natural form is a wolf now, since she fell in love with 'Sato.

she can also make copies of herself, specializes in illusions and healing magic, and can usually be found around Mina. she works at the Dragon's den as a waitress, it may not be the best job, but it pays. she's currently married to masato...and has 4 kids.

now...where was I...oh! chapter 4!
    (Currently deceased.)
    Spoiler
    Show

James Fiwashida
    eyes: crystal blue, has glasses.
    outfit: white T-shirt, black baggy Jeans, and black shoes.
    hair: a tousled short style with sandy brown color
    personality:very considerite of others, but can be tough when it comes to buisness, can be funny at times.
    other: Mina's foster cousin, good at making robots and such, new cre8tor of the mews. Also is Mina's long-lost Boyfriend who was separated from her when they got here. total bookworm, and kind of geeky. He is now her ex, and where he currently resides is unknown.

he turns into a Hamster when exremely excited, or very nervous, and he has meager powers, he can only call upon Hamsters, and has lifesteal...

Flashy enterance:
    James appears, not Kerfluffle's James
    James, James Fiwashida
    he comes through the normal way,the Door(hah!)
    in a normal fashion; you know, hand, twists the Knob, knob opens the door?
    he seems very plain, but who can really Define Plain here?
    no. not Airplane.
    and not land Plain either.
    he is very Dull Kind of Plain.
    but looks can be decieving...
    or not.
    who really cares...?

I am forever Pure Randomness...or not...
    Spoiler
    Show

Jessica
    (shapeshifter/human/???)
    [Chaotic Randomness]
    Eyes: unnoted.
    Outfit: something that fits her mood. generally bright. BRIGHT!!!!!!
    Hair: once again, can mimic Pegasus's or Mina's, or any girl style, for that matter, but usually four ponytails -two in the front, two in the back.
    Personality: random, rude, annoying, kind, anything, really...whatever suits her. NEVER mean. Generally immature.
    other: Jessica is the princess of randomness who ran away because everybody expected her to be random, but if they expected her to be random, then it would be normal, so she acts normal when everybody expects her to be random, she acts normal. ANYWAY, she's loaded. At some point she was introduced into caffinated mints (AKA BAWLS) and has taked to throwing them at unsuspecting people.

[flashy enterance]
    a girl comes in, she seems neutral feeling,
    but could eaisily do something odd here...who knows.
    who cares?
    besides me.
    or Me.
    or Who.
    or Kerfluffle
    or James
    or the Monkey god of whom is unknown
    or...
    ((ENOUGH ALREADY))
    but the point is, she's here.
    bam.
    surprise.
    who cares?
    zip. zelch. nada. nil. none.

fear thy death, death may lie, here i am...death tis I!
    Spoiler
    Show

Xena
    Race: whatever was human is far from here.
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil.

description: she has short black hair, a hooded cloak that is connected by what looks like a sun, it goes all the way down, revealing nothing past her neck, her skin is extremely pale, and she never goes out in the sun if she can avoid it. if you can manage to see past her hair, you may notice some onyx studs. if you're an aurora seer then she will be nothing more then a pitch black shadow, and even the most thickheaded of all people would be a tad suspicious of her. deep black tendrils of black magic always seep out of her cloak.

Personality: she's dark, cruel, cold, emotionless.

abilities; she can kill any non-magical animal with a glare, her middle finger can release demon spirits that, upon any pure heart seeing them, shall burst into flames greater than that of hell. you don't wanna know anything more then that.

backstory: as the offspring of what she belives to be Cruella d'ville and the grim reaper, she went out to fufill her destiny of evil, though ended up here, seeking revenge on pegasus for something...

who...where...what am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Xou-lynn
    race: er...more angel then human.
    Alignment: good.

Appearance:
    she has charcoal hair, more silver then black, she has tanned skin, and wears something similar to a blue soldier's uniform her wings appeaar at will, and they can be as big or small as she wishes.

personality: confused, sometimes rude without that intention, but usually polite and crisp.

Backstory:
    she's Xena's double, the only tie to keep her from oblivion, though Xena herself can't kill her, and she has no idea of this, she doesn't even know of Xena. they share the same body, and when they switch, the brooch(a moon with a star) changes into an extremely bright sun.

you, are a fashion emergency, Dahling.
    Currently deceased.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stephanie

Appearance;
    Spoiler
    Show

she has weak powers, a fireball at most.
    she has a curse on her, making any male atracted to her, reguardless of magical protection.

Personality; there is yet to be a definition for her...

Backstory;
    she was a bit too cunning, and was forced to run away, seeking refuge at HALO

Let me check my notes...
    Spoiler
    Show

Name; Riff
    Race; Human
    Gender; Male
    Age; 20-30
    Alignment; Unintentionally Chaotic

About: Riff is a techie. he has a lazer on the front of his car, another in his trenchcoat, and that flux agitator of his. his usual response will either be;
    Riff shrugs, then reaches into his trenchcoat. Oh, and don't forget the fighter robot he's got.
    "Let me check my notes..."
    or...
    Riff shrugs.
    I dunno.

You die, Nerd boy.
    Spoiler
    Show

Name; Bun Bun
    Race; mini-lop
    Gender; Male
    Age; old enough
    Alignment;Way too Friggin Chaotic

Bun Bun is the homocidal sociopathic bunny that owns a switchblade and a glock. He loves Baywatch, hitting on human females, and working to kill santa claus. He will kill for...well, anything. especially 151* beer. the only time when he's nice is when he's drunk, and when he's got a hangover, he's probabally kill you. twice. so...um...yeah, you see the spotted mini-lop, run, got it? Oh, and he's officially got a truce pact with Mina. so...er..
    Last edited by BunnyBoo564403; 2010-03-07 at 07:01 PM.

Due to deadtime sometime...without warning.

dA if you care.
    Otaku, J- and K- pop/rock fan. If you see a word you dont know, look it up with 'ro-maji translation' afterwards. You might learn something.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

Shas'aia Toriia (Shas for short)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stats
    Race: Half-Fire elemental High Elf/Outsider (native)
    Class: Favoured Soul 20, Hierophant 2
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 120lbs
    Name: Shas'aia Toriia
    Alignment and Temperment: Neutral. Shas tends to lean to CG, but remains definitely Neutral. Shas is laid back, but stubborn and very passionate in defending what he believes to be right. Quick to defense, he tends to save his spells for when he really needs them. A superb healer.
    Appearence: Relatively long blond hair, with bright green eyes. Skin is pale. Shas has two wings, and seems to glow with an otherworldly light.Also very good looking (due to very high CHA). Look at my avatar for more info.
    Equipment: Dual wields swords, one flaming and the other icy. In addition, Shas has wings from being a high enough level Favoured Soul. Wears mithral breastplate.
    Backstory: Will not tell anybody about it.
    Common knowledge: A superb healer, with magic specializing in defense, healing and utility. Dual wields swords. Shas has been adventuring alone for many years now, after the rest of his companions were killed by a surprise attack from combined forces of demons and devils. Shas will flirt with almost any girl he meets, often asking them out on dates after knowing them for only a few seconds. He has been known to have more then one relation at a time, making it work with a few suggestions, calm emotions and charm person/monster. Shas is currently betrothed to the new queen of the Plane of Fire, Ferrin. As such, shameless flirting will stop for a bit.

Variants (if playing with characters of higher/lower level)

Low Level: Favoured Soul 6 (remove most magic gear, wears standard breastplate. CR 6
    Heavy Epic (full CL):Favoured Soul 32/Hierophant 5/Warblade 8 CR 45
    Deific: Favoured Soul 35/Hierophant 5/ Warblade 15/ Outsider 20/Divine Rank 5 Portfolio - Honor through battle, guardian of those in battle CR 80
    Overdeity (in case somebody here actually has bothered making an obscenely powerful person) FS 55/Hierophant 5/Warblade 25/Cleric25/Crusader 15/ Outsider 20/Divine Rank 25 CR 180

Please note that I can not pull up info on these different levels, as the high ones are purely theoretical, and the low one has been lost in time.
    Last edited by Shas aia Toriia; 2007-10-30 at 06:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avvies by Z-Axis, now bearer of 3 divine rank.
    So you may have heard of Lord Herman. Well, he's pretty awesome.
    Chief Arial Commander of HALO
    Through hostilties, Leader of AMEN
    Annoyingly Androgynous Elf
    Larger Avvies:
    Shas aia Toriia (under constuction)
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #623
    Titan in the Playground

Another picture of Chiyo.
    Name: Chiyo
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Race: Nature Spirit (think... outsider... ish...)
    Height: 5'
    Weight: 115lbs
    Personality: Chiyo is, for the most part, a strange cross between serene and mischievous. She rarely starts violence or trouble, but often responds and reacts in ways that people don't expect.
    Inwardly she is quite serious, always searching for a way to bring the natural order of things into balance. She often sets herself against technology in this quest, but may find other ways as well.
    Equipment: Chiyo has very little clothing, and is only armed with her crooked staff. What this staff does is unknown.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2007-10-24 at 07:56 AM.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Rezian
    Physical description: Rez stands at about 5 foot 6 tall. He is lean, though not particularly athletic looking. His facial features seem fine, almost elven, but his rounded ears and lack of real grace belie his true origins. His eyes a re a piercing green, though the white is eternally marked by harsh-looking blood vessels and a yellow rim. He wears reasonably well cut suits that seem somewhat out of time (and place) for the town and though he seems spry for his years he carriers a highly polished black cane. His shoes are always buffed to mirror finish and his bright white gloves are never marked with dust or grime.
    Character: Rez tends to be somewhat gruff and to the point with those he does not have any affection for. He is fairly quick to anger and holds his honour in almost as high regard as the honour of his friends. He is reasonably smart and thoughtful though often he lacks the patience to really think things through.
    Abilites: Rez's origin has granted him a number of powers, however he rearely uses any of his abilites, except under life or death situations. He can create energetic constructs using his thoughts though it takes some effort on his behalf to give them true sentience or consciousness. He can alter his form within certain parameters and he can also cause minor alterations to both space and time in his locality.

25. - Top - End - #625
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Nere'baneth'ies(also called Project Psionics) or Nere for short
    Phiscal Description: Nere is a Glowing ball of psionic energy, around 7 feet tall, though at the center is a few psionic gems that act that are around 3 feet total area. The Gems change as the entites voice does.
    Race: Psionic Being, used to be a Aranea.
    Class: Level 15 psion. level 5 psion uncarnate, wizard 10 archmage 10.
    Personallity: The creature acts wistfull and arrogant, though it can be dow to earth. it veiws dwarves with pity, elves with disgust and humans with hope.
    Abilites: a large array of psionic and arcane powers.

History: Project Psion was the greatest hope of a now dead kingdom. It was meant as a way of focusing psionic and arcane energy into a small point of which would be used as the focal point of there world conquest. When they attempted this on the common races it failed as the energy build killed them. They captured an Arana of whoms alternate form was a sub race of the dragon and elven races. This Creature Managed to contain the awesome energy, yet it was unable to contain it all, and released it in destructive bursts of which leveld the kingdom. With its energy mostly dimineshed, the creature tried to gain them through adventuring.
    ((First charcter, an offshoot of protoss archons. sorry if its bad.))
    trill in da playground

26. - Top - End - #626
    Pixie in the Playground

wink Re: Characters of the Town (OOC)

Name: Xandias Aareyan, or Xandias
    Race: Half-Elf.
    Allignment: Chaotic Good.
    Hair: A silver-ish color that sparkles when he moves.
    Eyes: Deep Purple-ish Voids of shadow.
    Physical Description: Xandias is a young man, at an age of about 25, he wears robes of pure white, and has a face that says,"Hmmm?... What should I do next?" His smile can melt anyone's heart, and his glare can break anyone's soul.
    Background: Xandias was made an outcast by his by his village and wandered around, looking for people to accept him. His long for acceptance took him to the town, where he thinks he will find what he has always longed for, a family.
    Personaltity: He has a hot temper but an easy side as well, if you make him mad, it may be the last thing you'll do.
    Equipment: White Robes, a gleaming short sword at his waist, and he's armed with spells.
    President of the Pro-Thog Anti-Miko Fanclub
    Spoiler
    Show
    to join my fanclub just P.M. me.

Spoiler
    Show
    TOWN CHARACTER/s:
    Xandias Aareyan

Thanks to
    Mr. Saturn
    For the awesome avatar!

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom."

~Gandalf

27. - Top - End - #627

((Fear the movie references!))

This is what the holographic rider looks like while he's a motorcycle, ATV, helicopter, and anything else that needs a driver.

I wish to end the war of my people.

Name: Runner
    Race: Autobot
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Class: scout
    Weight: When he is in his robot form, probably at least a ton.
    Height: In his robot form, about 12 feet high.
    Hair: Nope. None.
    Eyes: The look and act a little like camera lenses. But they are not black. They are blue.

Looks
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, in his robot form, he is a twelve foot tall robotic being. He looks somewhat human in shape. And by that I mean he has two arms, two legs, and a head. His weapons are part of him, which means that when he's using them, you will see them. When they are not in use, you will not see them. He has two large metal spikes on his shoulders. They are spikes in the sense that they protrude out of his shoulders, right where the arm meets the shoulder. They are not round or pointed. They are flat and a little blade like. His body is silver in color. Some of the parts on him resemble whatever he last transformed into. So, if he was a car, parts of him will resemble the car. If he was a stereo, parts of him will resemble the stereo.

When he is transformed, he will look exactly like whatever he transformed into. See below for a better explanation.

Equipment
    Spoiler
    Show
    He carries nothing. Everything he needs is part of him.

Weapons
    Spoiler
    Show
    He has several guns, as well as a small sword. Well, small for him. The sword is probably about five feet long. His guns include machine guns, rockets, grenades, and several different types of beam weapons. He will also have an extra weapon at times, depending on what he last transformed into. If he was a helicopter, then he will have a spinning blade on his hand.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Being a scout, he is very cautious. Especially around new things. Once he has gotten to know someone, he is a very friendly guy. He also has a very strong sense of duty, loyalty, and responsibility.

He talks in a somewhat low, metallic voice. It will also be blue.

Backstory
    Spoiler
    Show
    He originated from the planet Cybertron. The planet was created by an object called the All Spark. The All Spark is a huge cube, approximately 100 yards in height, width, and depth. The All Spark also created all life on his planet. These beings are living machines.

The All Spark held immense power. As such, many wanted to use it for evil purposes. This group were known as the Decepticons. Their leader was Megatron.

There was also a group that fought to keep the All Spark from the Decepticons. This group was called the Autobots. Their leader was Optimus Prime.

The battle between the Decepticons and the Autobots lasted for centuries, anding with the destruction of the planet. The All Spark was lost to space, and the surviving Decepticons and Autobots searched the universe for it.

Because of the size of the universe, most of the Autobots were separated. As such, Runner is probably the only Autobot to show up in the planet that holds the Town. He is a scout, so his mission is to find as much information as he can about the location of the All Spark. He is also to remain hidden as long as he can.

Unlike most of his race, Runner has the ability to transform into many things. Most of his race can really only transform into one or two things.

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    As stated, he can transform into an object. There are some limits to this ability. First off, he has to see and scan the object. Second, there is a size limit. The smallest thing he can transform into is a stereo set or a jukebox. The largest is a small helicopter.

He is shielded against most small weapons, like machine guns, pistols, rifles, shotguns, swords. Large caliber round will damage him, though.

He is vulnerable to cold. By cold, I mean well below freezing. Electricity greatly affects him as well. High intense heat blasts will melt through his metal.

Transformations
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is a list of the things he can transform into as of now.

ATV
    Small helicopter
    Motorcycle
    Jukebox
    Large spotlight

Current status: He is in a plot in the mountains.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2007-11-20 at 05:36 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

28. - Top - End - #628

Name: Gale Lan
    Class: Sorceror 20/Gunfighter 19/Ranger 1
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Hair: No clue, he always wears that freaky helmet of his.
    Facial Features: See above statement.
    Weight: He'd rather not talk about it.
    Height: 6'7
    Weapons: A full array of enchanted guns and grenades, and various tracking devices, as well as the magic abilities he was born with.
    Backstory: Gale Lan comes from a world where magic and technology are not only equally powerful, but benefit each-other. He was born with the powers of a Sorceror, in a city called Mizlaplan. Born and raised in the magocracy of the city, he grew to become moderately powerful, and highly respected amongst the common folk. Then, one day, as if someone had flipped a switch, Gale Lan's personality suddenly flipped. He began using magic and technology in combination, both in combat and in everyday life, unlike other magic-users in the city, who simply relied on their knowledge and control over magic. Instead of basking in the glory that he had in abundance amongst the common folk, he actively began to keep people away from him, by speaking in a warning tone and counting to three whenever someone walked up to him. If they continued to talk to him by 'three', then he killed them quickly in any way that came to mind. Sometimes, it was with his guns, sometimes, it was with a swift and precise Magic Missle spell. Eventually, he left the city, and began to wander the world as a bounty hunter and soldier-for-hire. He completely ignores bribes and pleas for mercy, outright killing his targets, even if he gets paid more to bring them in alive. He recieved a minute amount of training as a Ranger, to assist him in learning how to properly track his targets, and survive in the hostile wilderness. He's in Town on a hunt.

Personality: He enjoys hunting down his targets and killing them, especially if the kill is in public...Hell, he enjoys killing in general. In fact, the guy's bat**** insane.

Gale Lan speaks in Dark Green.
    Last edited by blackout; 2007-10-30 at 09:29 AM.

Town Character Nukular, now retired as my avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show

Character List
    Spoiler
    Show

SPARTAN 587
    Lucas 'Moose' RockNukular
    Lucas's dad, Peter
    Gen the Jackal
    Yigyar the GruntJimmy
    Phil
    Donovan the Mutant Mindflayer
    Big Paul and Lucas's mother Joanna

29. - Top - End - #629
    Colossus in the Playground

NAME: Elfa 'Ihwusee.
    RACE: Sanghili (Halo Elite)
    CLASS: Red Elite: 19
    BACKSTORY: Born and raised a regular Covenant Elite Warrior, with a die-hard devotion to the prophets. He has been with the Covenant for a very long time, and is known to be a deadly efficient warrior. His loyalty was shaken when the brutes were ordered to destroy his species. He fled High Charity, where he was last stationed, on a stolen Phantom. He killed 17 brutes, and 39 Jackals on the way. He is now looking for a place to settle down, and retire. To maybe escape. But, a problem arised, when he was possessed by the spirit of the recently killed Darth Sirendeous. However, the sith lord underestimated his willpower, so now, they share the same body. Not to be separated until death.
    EQUIPMENT: Red Elite Combat Armor, Energy Sword, 2 Plasma Rifles
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Two characters:

Name: Amy
    Race: Human....for the most part.
    Class: We'll call it an offshoot of the "Fighter" class. Around 17 levels of it.
    Backstory:
    In keeping with the trends that DeBunny abides by, this will contain little "non-Town" information. Most of this will be information that has already been disclosed, or are things that have happened in Town.

Amy arrived in a swirling vortex of energies onto Town's streets, apparently having been sent here by her father to spare her the sight of seeing him slaughter an army assaulting their castle. Trog's was the girl's first stop in Town, where she met the vampire Mikale and proceeded to meet him again and again. She also stabbed a few people with her wonderfully deadly rapier during this time.
    She went with Mikale to the Plane of Ice, there attending some sort of ball.

Traits:
    Has an odd little etiquette all of her own, so what some may consider polite/rude may be reverse for her, or she might just not care at all. She's generally polite by most people's terms, though.
    Has an odd aggression within her that is often fatal to those nearby.

Name: Fien'tel
    Race: leShay
    Class: Hooboy, let's say "Many". Osteomancer, sorcerer, flux adept, a few levels of rogue....
    Backstory:
    This leShay came upon Town during his various wanderings throughout the known Existance and has decided to label this his current residence for the time being. It's an interesting place and that's reason enough for him to live here.
    He was recently involved in the stopping of the Goddess of Winter attempting to take over Town.

Traits:
    Seems to swing from mood to mood on whim, though he is typically distant and observant, he shields this with false moods to better interact with those he studies. Although, sometimes he is actually cheery. It's hard to tell with him.
    He enjoys wearing clothing that most others would consider outrageous and over the top.

more information will be added to these in due time. I've just run out of time at this moment to type them.
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2007-10-31 at 12:47 AM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit