New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [LYNCH] Twilight VIII: Future Imperfect

Christabella
    "Fine. We can make a deal. I just want my Town back-and you want out." She sighs, "So, b****, we working together? I wouldn't mind killing you now...but he's right, I can't move on my own."
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Pixie in the Playground

V

"You may think what you may, for we are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes. And as I am an idea, what you think the idea to be is what gives it such power. Like all thoughts, it is a mummers farce, a shadow on the wall, but a shadow that kills."

He sits down in his chair, a leather swivel chair that he rests on like a throne. He twirls a knife in his right hand with ridiculous ability, running it back and forth, then tossing it up in the air so that it spun in a whirling blur of silver, then caught it, and drove it through the table all the way to the hilt.

"And now, a black hand that feels victory slip from it's grip even as it reaches out it's hand to take it. But it's arm is long. Things must be made to occur. Anything that happens, happens, and what shall happen is beautiful. So we arrange a diplomatic incident."

He turns to a screen, that watches through the camera he inserted behind the eyes of Marcus's severed head, waiting for the correct moment to activate the next link in a disastrous chain that would plunge the continent into devastating war and incidentally lead to the death of almost all the rulers who set themselves above mortal men.

Doom
    The Doombot nods. "Doom thinks it would be best if you were to accept his protection. I calculate that unless you follow my instructions, your kingdom will collapse in two weeks, and you will be forgotten."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-12-03 at 05:38 PM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

Doom

"And what are your instructions Doom?" Aro asks calmly.

V

The head is being carried through the streets of Volleretta in a sealed bag for the moment. You can't see anything of use through the camera, unless you consider the brand of baggage approved by the Volturi's elite guard of of value.

C.C. whinces slightly at the sight of spinning iron but strives maintains her compsure. "What of you V? Are you really that much better than the Volturi? After all you yourself are much more than a man and when the Earthly kingdoms of Vampire, Fae, Spark and, Mage fall around the world you will be standing in the dust for the lost flock to turn to."

Kevin

"I don't want to get you involved in this." She says turning around to face you again.

"I've already lost Uncle Max and Ben. If you get involved then I'll lose you too."

Silent Hill

Though her control has been severed Christabella can still feel the Town's movements. It is angered by your cooperation, the Town was meant to torture individual psyches not groups. It wants to seperate you and to that end it is sending the caretaker to force you apart.

You can hear it coming from up the laneway by it's forceful stomps, pained grunts and the dragging of it's giant knife. Pyramid Head.

Freeman

"I funded this? I haven't been missing for hundreds of years?" The vampire stops in confusion.

"Taylor sent me to the future but this isn't my future. What is this project I was supposed to be funding?"

Decade

"I don't think so. We're not handing back the hostage while you still posses weapons like that." Renesemme says shaking her head and drawing the tomahawk closer to Kallen's jugular.

"Tsukasa, go leave me you idiot!" Kallen keeps yelling at you.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

4. - Top - End - #274
    Dwarf in the Playground

Denton
    He draws out his pistol and quietly enters through the back, alert at all times in case of ambush.

Icarus
    Icarus will attempt to contact Chief Aramaki, head of Section 9. At the same time he uses the ghost-hacked guard to follow Azzael, and find out more about the situaton, especially why the merc refered to them as demons.
    Meanwhile he'll do some spying, monitering Red Court transmissions to see what they are up to.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

V
    "Better? Could you possibly be more subjective?" He says, turning to look at her, his mask as impassive as always. "Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine, making the green one red."

He sighs. "I serve a cause, and a bloody one. No, I do not think I am better, not truly. But there is a difference, one that is all the difference in the world. They offer stability, the certaintude of a life under the booted heel of an oppressor. I offer hope that things may get better."

He stands up. “Whose is that shape in the shadows? Whose is that face, in the mask? Wildly my mind beats against you, yet my soul obeys. My mind has touched the farthest horizons of mortal imagination and reaches ever outward to embrace infinity. There is no knowledge beyond my comprehension, no art or skill upon this entire planet that lies beyond the mastery of my hand... And yet it is not enough. To win, I must sink to levels my enemies would never consider. Terror mus be my horse and death the blade with which I smite. I have killed the innocent, and shall do so again. I am determined to prove the villain, afterall. Yet I am my cause, and must see it out to the end. For I am in blood so deeply stepped that even if I waded or walked no more, returning would be as tedious or as time consuming as to go on. So I have cast my doubts aside."

He sighs, and for a moment he seems an old man, full of regrets, then it passes, and he is himself once more.

Doom
    "Cut the fat from your organization. Your 'kingdom' is only fit for robber barons, beggars and fools. It is held together by fear, but only barely, and nothing else. Now it is breaking apart, and the terrorist knows this. They'd rather invite anarchy then remain under your heel. The streets crumble while the parasites suck the lifeblood from the people, and all despise you. Your so-called court is infested with sharks that would feast on your blood, and you barely survive."

He leans forward. "Only the most cynical would call this life, Aro. When a When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural. Kill those you do not need. It is your only chance."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-12-03 at 07:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

Y.T. finishes freaking out, and get up again with a glare. "Okay then, Ms. Creepy: Truce. Now let's get the **** out of here before..."

She hears the dragging noise.

"...whatever it is gets here."

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

Spider carefully hands over his bowel disruptor. The fact that he has numerous other devices on his person goes unsaid and unnoticed.

"Tell me."

Batman Beyond

"I'm looking for information on the talismans of Shendu."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #278

Seaton

"His name is Richard...I thought you were gone for good." The woman says pulling you close.

The Vampires do nothing to impede you until a sudden green electrical haze fills the area around the Pyramid. The King stands up immeditately in a panic throwing your son Richard Jr to the ground. "Sakurite Disruptions? Britanians here? Summon the Beasts! Have the ground forces fall back we can't afford more losses among the cattle!"

Before you can do anything your projection is disrupted by a Sakurite Haze.

V

"Yet you will not accept my Queen's Geass. Are you perhaps more heroic than you want the world to think you are." C.C states unmoved by your theatrical show.

A few moments later the head cam is rolled onto the table showing you the face of Doom.

Doom

"Every remaining member of the Volturi Court has been bound by blood into our service. They could not strike against us even if they wanted to." Aro explains to Doom.

"In fact the only member free of my dominion should be arriving now." No sooner than it is said Jane walks in carrying a large bag which she opens upon the table.

"You remember Marcus? Don't you Victor?"

Denton

It's dark, the house hasn't seen electricty in years but in the darkness you can make out a hatch that leads further underground and a staircase that leads to the mainhouse upstairs.

Icarus

The Red Court has had it's communications around their Pyramids and their King cut off. Things are rapidly falling apart in Aztala.

Chief Aramaki responds to your call immediately. "So you are the new joker who thinks he's The Laughing Man. I must say you don't have half of his subtley.

9. - Top - End - #279

Christabella
    "Pyramid Head. The Town's ultimate Enforcer. His job is to punish people who deserve it. Heh. Think we're kinda screwed, b***." She wobbily stands up, "As for escaping, that's going to be hard. Even without me keeping you here, the Town is rather good at keeping us lost. I've watched enough little s***s try and survive though-we need to find someplace to barracade ourselves in. Don't split up. It's what it wants."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Pixie in the Playground

V

"Only if I win." The Terrorist replies, and for a moment his masks smile seems a touch genuine. Then he turns, and presses a button. By pressing it, he finally put a years careful preparation and setup into action.

He, in the disguise of a simple painter, had given a white undercoat to the council chambers when it had been rebuilt a decade ago, in the same way he had done the room outside. He had added something with a paint of his own, that normally had no effect, and was a simple acid solution, much too low tech for the regular sweeps to detect or guess. Now he ran a current through it, and the paint above burned away, leaving four words on the wall, four words that would make anyone who could guess at them tremble.

'MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN.'

He left them a moment, then completed the second part of his theater. The crescendo, the overture of this little piece.

An airship, a small zeppelin that floated beside Klaus's ship for the purpose of giving repairs suddenly detached from the fleet and went into free-fall, burning as the nitrogen caught alight. Worse, the copula was full of high, improvised explosives, and precisely targeted. It hit the central building in Volterra, and exploded, demolishing it.

He'd calculated carefully. It was a hair too small to demolish their safe chamber, instead demolishing the rest of the building around, leaving their panic room locked off in a tremendous pile of wreckage and detestation.

And when they tried to find him, they'd find the instructions had been carried out by Doom's personal computer in Latveria. War was the only realistic option from there.

Doom
    He is silent. Let them see what they see.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-12-03 at 08:26 PM.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Pixie in the Playground

Richard Seaton

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" Seaton shouts with horrror. He makes to move the Skylark III off to get to Aztala, then pauses in dread, looking up at the giant Asteroid park over the Quebec border.

I can't let it fall...but I can't...take a third option, Seaton!

Fast as lightning, Seaton triggers an automatic tractor beam sequence, plus a few other things. The refugees look at him with astonishment as an invisible hand pluck him up and hurls him down the vertical length of the spaceship.

In midair, he halt gently before an airlock that hisses open, showing him his first spaceship, the original, the one he always came back to.

The Skylark of Space:

The Skylark III remains however above the plains of minnesota, while a sonic boom cracks across the entire American Midwest as Richard Seaton's Skylark tears through the atmosphere at a speed that would put the best scramjets to shame.

"I'm coming, Dorothy! I'm coming, Richard!" Seaton shouts to himself, hunched at the controls while strapping on vital survival gear.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"Well then... I have one thing to say..." Tsukasa spoke as he pulled out the RideBooker gun... "Farewell!" he spoke as he jumped back to his Sutherland, firing at shot at Renesemme's right arm... then he starts up the unit, closes the hatch and dashes off to the hideout... that is if he's not already lost in the alleyways of London...

"Which way was I going again?" he thought in worry...

13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kevin

He looks at he his face going though many emotions at once, "As much as I want to say it will all be okay, I can' because it would be a lie. Wierd **** happens to us a lot Gwen, and I don't think we can stop it anymore than you can stop being an alien. It's something that we have to live with. For some reason these things happen to us. Besides I won't go down without a fight. So Gwen I'll be as careful as possible, but I don't think that I'll be able to safely say that I'll be able to stop. Besides Ben would never let me hear the end of it if I did."

Rex

He picks up Cristabella piggyback style and leads Y.T out of the House Well then this halfway destroyed house isn't going to work. So we need to get moving. He then leads Y.T down the lanes of Silent Hill and tries to find a suitible hiding place.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground

Icarus
    "Subtlety is for those who think they may fail. Your analogy is slightly off, perhaps Project 2501 would be much more appropriate. Now then I politely request your assistance in several matters."

Denton
    Down the hatch he goes then, most logical place to hide out in. So he'll attempt to open it, and if it's shut tight/sealed whatever, he'll use his microfobial muscle augmentation to increase his strength till it opens.

15. - Top - End - #285

Kevin

"Thank You." She says coming back in and closing the door behind herself.

"Not that far from here is a Town called Angel Grove. Along time ago it was the home of a team of heroes called the Power Rangers who used their powers to fight off alien invaders. A few months ago the Plumbers found their old command centre and were researching the tech there when they were attacked and the tech was stolen. Grandpa Max was killed by the attackers. So naturally Ben insisted on investigating and we figured out it was the Britannian Wardens. I'm marked by the Wardens as a Warlock so I can't leave America without being immediately tracked down and killed but Ben thought he could make it through alive. I haven't heard from him since he left in August." Gwen explains with tear filled eyes.

Silent Hill

You have three main options. The school, police station and mall. Other than that all you can really do is break into random people's houses but thats just weird and not very effective for escaping monsters that are stronger than you.

Six and Bobo

You are extracted and returned to Providence. The comic is taken for analyzation and you are greated by the head of the UN himself Richard Nixon's head.

"Agent Six, I am to understand that you lost our EVO in a supernatural hotspot?"

Decade

The bullet knocks the Tomahawk out of Reneseme's hands allowing Kallen to slip away and run off on her own.

You make your way back to the Hideout where you are greated by Ramirez. "Where is Kallen?"

Or rather you are interogated by Ramirez, close enough.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

Tsukasa was shaken by the intro... "I managed to get Kallen away from the Fallen Rangers, she'll be catching up soon but I had to feign surrender fast..." he explained as he threw the cellphone out the window... "I don't know how they managed to find us but when I was out gathering info after the Doctor got my stuff repaired, the Fallen Rangers followed us." he spoke this as the phone landed on the ground... outside the hideout.

"Unfortinately, if they gave chase, we may be in for a last stand..."

17. - Top - End - #287

Decade

"What about the Guren?" Rakatsha says with a paniced urgency as she gets up off the couch she had been lounging on this whole time.

"It's just a Knightmare you're going back to Japan next week anyways. Just build another one." Ramirez snaps angerly at the scientist, "Don't worry about the Rangers, they can't break thresholds without losing their powers and this has plenty to go around."

Spider

"Green hair is a bit blasie among the transients so I looked into the more arcane crowd. Among the magic races the Fae are known for their addiction to pizza. Green Haired Fae that can mostly pass for humans and would have reason to deal with people like V and Lelouch are a rather small crowd. I think our little Green Haired waif is C.C. the Summer Lady and both the so called saviours of humanity are in League with with her." Your assistant explains.

Batman

All the gathered men laugh at you as you say the name. "Shenu's talismans? If we knew anything about those we wouldn't be in Gotham running minor crime syndicates we'd have carved ourselves a nice little chunk of China."

Icarus

"The Puppet Master? An AI then, what can you possibly want our assistance with?"

Denton

It leads you into an extended network of camacombs lit by torchs hung on the walls every few feet. From the best you can tell it goes on for miles upon miles. Filling the whole city at least.
    Last edited by darkblade; 2010-12-03 at 09:49 PM.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"So I chucked my cellphone out the window for nothing?" Tsukasa wondered, now left wondering on what to do... "As for the Guren? I could fly out to extract it but then I'd be running into the Fallen Rangers on the way to it or back for that matter... would be useful to grab it's Radiation Arm thingamajig and customize the Sutherland with it... and I can't exactly call Kallen with my cellphone anyhow, without making things worse."
    Last edited by LoneMage210; 2010-12-03 at 10:25 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

"I vote for police station." Y.T. intones, her MagnaPoon attached to Rex's backside, gliding along on her plank.

Richard Seaton

Richard Seaton pulls all the stop-gaps out, pushing the Skylark to it's maximum possible speed in the atmosphere.

"Please." He breathes out. "Please, let me get there in time."

Then he slaps himself on the head for being such a fool, and radios Michael Wilson.

"Mr. President!" he yells into the mike. "The Red Court, at Chichen Itza! They've taken my wife and son: you've got to save them!"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-12-04 at 01:13 AM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Klaus
    "I do not know yet. Most likely everyone." He replies cooly, stepping over to look at the burning crater and rubble that had been the cathedral in Volterra.

Gilgamesh
    The young spark ignores his surroundings. He is reading the file.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Michael

"I'm already on it, Richard. Problem is, so is Britannia."

The Sakurite fields aren't a problem for the Metal Wolf; that tech was taken into account during its construction, and special shielding was installed. The problem is that there's 3 of the Knight Wardens to deal with.

"There's only one way I can get in there without encountering the Britannians:"

The President changes his loadout, exchanging the UV-LASER for a pair of dual-bazookas meant for anti-Knightmare use, and swapping out one of the Bloodletter shotguns for what looks like a very large and lethal looking pistol, an enormous revolver loaded with special UVR rounds meant to cook Vees from the inside out. Finally, he grabs a large, thick shield, one he has to carry with both hands, and holds it out in front of the machine as the mech bay groans open.

"Like a shooting star."

The cloaked Air Force One blasts in, tens of thousands of feet above the ground, and the President of the United States of America leaps out of the cargo bay, and falls to the ground below, the shield protecting the Metal Wolf as it plummets towards Chichen Itza.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Rex

He nods in agreement wit Y.T and quickly heads towards the police station. He then tries to find a suitable hideing place for them inside.

Six and Bobo

Man he was gonna get chewed out for this one. He then responds Yes, unfortunaly. However it was the only course of action as we were being pursued. Besides we have problems a little bigger than Rex, EVO's, or nanites. That town had all sorts of monsters in it and whats worse is that it is spreading. If it continues to do so and we find no way to fight it the entire earth will be engulfed. Rex alone won't be enough to save us this time.

Kevin

"I'll go investigate Gwen. I know that you don't want me to go, but this is obviously important to you. I can't stand to see you here miserable like this. I'll make sure to keep in constant radio contact and I'll be careful, but won't stand to see you cry if I can do something about it. Also I'm sure Ben is still alive. After all he does have the Omnitrix."
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-12-04 at 03:10 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Dwarf in the Playground

Denton
    He decides it best to investigate the rest of the mansion before exploring the catacombs, just in case there is anything of interest up in there.

Icarus
    "Despite having mastery of the realm of computers, I am limited with interactions with the physical world. That is why I require your assistance, your organization lacks my limitations, you can act as my instrument. I have two requests for now, an interrogation of Corin for what he knows of the Red Court pyramids, and the elimination of an agent who acted as a thorn in the side of my creators, ultimately causing the hand to turn on the brain. His name is JC Denton, a former UNATCO agent who had all information regarding him erased when he went rogue. I continue to track him now, and I want him dead."

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

Spider

"Wonderful. Hold on a tick."

Spider swallows a phone trait, and dials V's number. It had taken him quite a bit of effort to track down it down, but he had. The fact that he couldn't remember half the steps it had required to get it was immaterial.

"Oy! Do not touch your dial! There is nothing wrong with your system! This is Spider ****ing Jerusalem, V. Tell me the green haired slut is with you."

Batman

"And if you knew nothing about them, you wouldn't be laughing at me. Tell me everything you do know. Or I start breaking faces."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

25. - Top - End - #295

Batman

"The Demon King was sealed away a millenia ago. His powers were placed in the twelve talismans which were hidden across the world. At last known count most of them were held in a vault by the Chinese Federation."

Denton

The upper floors on the mansions are bare of any furniture with the exception of the kitchen which is filled with antique cookware. In the corner there is an icebox that is leaking what appears to be blood.

Icarus

"Corin has no affiliation with the Red Court. He was an agent of the Volturi. I have never heard of this Denton character and unless he is within the nation of Japan I do not have the resources to deal with him."

Silent Hill

You break into the Police Station. It's empty of all life both man and monster. In the corner the cyborg who was consumed by the EVOs earlier lies shut down in the corner of the room, no electricty is flowing into his body to recharge him and his organs are beginning to fail.

Rex and Bobo

"You misjudged your actions. We have means of disrupting the Hill but the EVO will most likely not survive. Without him we will be at a loss against the rogue EVOs and be forced to destroy the valuable hardware." Nixion shakes his head.

Kevin

"No offense Kevin, but the Omnitrix is a fair bit more powerful than you. If Ben couldn't keep it together what can you do?"

Seaton and Wilson

As both of you approach the Pyramid you can clearly see a blasted wasteland stripped through the jungle all around. Currently two Knights are engaging some aztec beasts, Luciano Bradley the so called Vampire of Britannia in the Percival it's force lance jamming into the heart of a giant Jaguar monster and Anya Alstreim in the Mordred it's Stark Industires Hydron Cannon blasting away the remaining troops into dust.

Nothing can be seen of Richard's family but at the summit of the Pyramid stands Princess Cornelia li Blackstaff driving a golden lance with a protuding Britanian Flag through the chest of the Red King. "President Wilson, you are intruding upon Britannian Area 19. Am I to assume this is an act of War?"

Klaus

"Very Gode, Baron." The Jaggerbeast nods and dismisses itself.

Gilgamesh and Doom

As V's little stunt unfolds Jane lunges across the room drawing a knife and moving towards Dr. Doom's throat. "You knew of this didn't you Victor? Who else would the masked V be but Victor Von Doom."

Decade

"A Sutherland wouldn't even have half of the required power output to pull of a single blast. I wouldn't bother with it, Britannia doesn't have the needed skematics to make it work on another Knightmare." Rakatsha explains.

"I just bemoan anything like that happening to one of my babies."

At about that time Kallen makes her way back in to the hideout. "They were tracking us."

26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"Yea, and I have two ideas of how" Tsukasa said as he pointed out the window... "My cellphone when I had a conversation to gather information... or..." he said as he pulled a card "Though this new card someone gave me..." he spoke of this as he was worried... "Then again, it could be both..."

On the subject of upgrading the Sutherland however, Tsukasa was feeling somewhat worried... "As for the Radiation Arm plan, I guess I'd also be hunting for a new Reactor to even try that stunt... so now what? Think you can tune the Sutherland for increased accelration... or at least easier turning? Think I've almost took a spill on the streets during my escape..."
    Last edited by LoneMage210; 2010-12-05 at 04:07 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Michael

"That depends on two things. The Reds were holding two human hostages inside that Pyramid with them. Where are they?"

The President reorients the shield towards the Percival. Luciano's reputation as a butcher precedes him.

"They are the family members of someone who is very important. If they are in any way injured, there WILL be consequences for both you and Britannia."

Tetsuo and Twilight

Azazel has kind of sort of completely screwed up here: He has caught Twilight's attention. His presence within his host is as obvious to her magical senses as a carcinoma is to an X-ray scanner.

"AH!" She winces, the demon's vileness causing her to recoil in pain and terror.

"TWILIGHT! What the hell?" Tetsuo clenches his fist, and some pebbles on the ground begin to vibrate as the psychic readies himself.

"That one man! The stranger! There's something inside him! Something evil and cruel! It's... terrible."

"What?!" Tetsuo's powers reach out, grabbing hold of the demon's host body and clamping down on it like a vise.

"HEY! KNIGHT GUY! SHOOT THIS BASTARD! HE'S SOME KIND OF MONSTER OR SOMETHING!"

The unicorn just puts her hooves on her head. She's still extremely naive about many of the darker things in this world, things that are wholly alien to her.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Pixie in the Playground

Richard Seaton

With a crack of air, the Skylark zooms over the grounds of Chichen Itza.

Seaton cares not for subtly at this point. Halting right above El Castillo, he focuses a wide-angle attractor beam on the roof–and rips it off, sending it flying off into the jungle.

Then he's running out the air-lock, leaping into the open air, pistols belted at his side, and arenak chestplate hidden under his jacket and a helmet on his head, and the flying device he made so long ago.

He triggers the power-bar and flies down into the royal chamber, searching for Dorothy and their son.

Y.T.

Y.T. stares at the cyborg corpse.

"Dude: he isn't going to come back to life on us, is he?"

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

Doom
    Jane was fast, her body a blur as she flung herself towards him. But fighting someone like Doom is harder then that. It's a matter of grappling with all a manner of defenses and careful counter-attacks before finally being in a position to harm him. People who try to skip that step rapidly find themselves educated as to just why he is considered one of the most dangerous men alive.

She hits a field of circulating electricity that screams across her nerves, knocking her off her feet. A gauntleted fist smashes her face, shattering the bridge of her nose and sending her flying back off her feet. As she tries to rise, a foot exerts pressure on her chest, holding her n place, as he closes a pair of horn manacles around her wrists, and a heavy collar around her neck. Trying to remove either without the key Doom possesses would be a very bad idea.

"Imbecile. Do not be absurd." He dismisses, booming from behind his steel mask. "Even suggesting that I could bear some connection to that buffoon is insulting. Doom is done here." With that he sweeps out, the door opening for him and leaving the rest of you in stunned silence.

V

He does not have a number as such. Numbers were traceable. But he does have a line that is redirected from it's correct course in a call center, allowing several people to contact him if he needs them to. He had not given the number to Spider Jeruselum, but the man was a detective, and had several opportunities while in the Shadow Gallery to uncover it.

He listens without a word, unusual for him, then remains silent, so Spider might as well be talking to a dead receiver. If he wants help from the Terrorist, he'll have to tell him a little more.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-12-05 at 01:42 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300

Christabella
    "I f***ing doubt it, unless one of you knew him. Now board up the windows, find supplies and weapons-pretend it's a f***ing game, 'End of the World' maybe." She stumples forward, bending over as a large amount of blood spilt out of her mouth. "F***!" She rounds on Y.T and seems about to scream at her as she falls unconscious into the blood puddle.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar