New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: [LYNCH] Twilight VIII: Future Imperfect

Michael!

*"Mr. President, sensors have detected a security breach in the Library of Congress. Doesn't give me any other data though. That's mildly suspicious, isn't it?"*

"Sounds like it. See what you can find out about whatever's happening there. I have a desk to pick up."

Michael closes the comms-line, and takes in the BLU position. "Right, two snipers, three sentry guns, and me in my big mean robot suit." The back-mounted weapon pods of the Metal Wolf break open, revealing a rocket launcher and a minigun. A good, bread-and-butter combination for general use. The machine's hands reach back and grab a weapon, the mech's targeting computer smart-linking up to them in order to provide gun-specific telemetry. Michael grins inside of his suit.

"Right. First, we'll try the peaceful way." The Metal Wolf walks forward, stomping towards the BLU blockade. The external speakers tune up as the President brings out his first weapon: Authority.

"This is the President of the United States! I am hereby ordering you to stand down, surrender your weapons, and cease blockading this factory!"

The parts about what happens if they refuse or start firing upon the Metal Wolf are left unsaid. Any American with a functioning memory knows what kind of devastation the machine is capable of.

Tetsuo and Twilight

"Who the hell are you, prick?" Tetsuo's hands come up, and tear off the blinder, allowing him to use his actual eyes to see the man.

Twilight's stays on, though, mainly due to the fact that she doesn't actually WANT to see what this guy looks like. "We-we-we're not going back. You're just going to 'dispose' of us, aren't you? I refuse to let that happen!"

The Equestrian's powers grab hold of a large dumpster, and drags it towards her to serve as a shield against... whatever this creature might do. Tetsuo just scowls, waiting to make his move.
    Last edited by Gulping; 2010-11-23 at 08:10 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Michael

The sentries open fire immediately upon steping into range. They are not terribly effective though only scratching the American Flag paint job on the legs of Metal Wolf.

The snipers though are a tad more effective. Two bullets peirce the glass of the cockpit but miss the President's head by inches. You have a feeling that they won't miss again.

Tetsuo and Twilight

The man's skin is paler than any human being should ever be yet you and his cold dark black eyes stare into your soul with a gaze of ice. Otheriwse you can't see a single thing remarkable about him, as though he was meant to be as mundane and unitneresting to those not specifically looking for him

"My name is Demetri. I am the head of security at the compund you just escaped from. I have no interest in killing you, we simply wish our specimens back where they belong and not getting hurt or hurting others on the streets like this." He explains calmly and holds out his hand to Tetsuo.

Y.T and Rex

The nanites within Charlie Swan are disabled and the cybernetic cop shrinks back down to his normal size but something seems wrong. For a second all of Bobo and Rex's senses cut out as the EVOs in their bodies reboot. The same happens to Y.T.'s goggles for a brief moment they do nothing.

When your vision returns the town starts to fill with a thick white fog and old timey air raid sirens are heard in the distance. Something has defidently gone wrong here.

???

Carlisle takes the comic and flips through it idly while waiting for his children to come down to collect it. He doesn't understand the apeal of sequential art but many others have seen it's merit. There once was a vampire in Canada who was a good friend to the Cullens who made his living making books like this.

As he reads the comic you start to sense your way into his mind. A soul that so dearly wants to remain pure and pious despite condeming itself so many centuries ago, living by a flase claim of moral superiority over corrupt kin he refuses to lift a finger against by refusing to take a human life. So much like a soul that should belong to you. It's not enough power to allow you to fully pass through yourself but it is enough to start letting your underlings escape your prison.

Seaton

You download the information into your mind and against all science that marched on since your maiden voyage, it works. You now posses full knowledge of everything acessable from a public liabrary. The information shows that your business partner and his family lived a long happy life after your disapearance before dying of old age nearly two hundred years ago.

Your wife and child on the other hand elected to go into cryogentic supension to wait for your inevitable return. They were thawed a few years ago when the cyrogenics lab was closed down to make way for a city sized superstore. Their current whereabout are unknown.

Denton

"The fact that we have not taken you into orbit and dropped you out an airlock shows that you have already been pardoned." Nixion explains.

"Why would we publicise the capture of a man who doesn't exist? You were erased minutes after you went rogue as far as most people are concerned you never existed and never will. Among those who know different only I am aware of your detainment."

Haeso

"You only have three levels of encryption on 4chan. Everyone who can see you has your IP address. The only difference is I know that information is worth more than a few cents from a spam-o-matic." The vampire explains.

"So are you going to take the protocols or does Teneson get a hot tip?"
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

{Ah. Doliest must be playing either Claudia or Alessa: I'm guessing Claudia, given her references to the "Bitch" that sealed her away}

"What the ****?" Y.T. remarks. She pulls out a cellphone and tries calling Hiro, or her mom, or something.

"Did you do this, Knight boy? Hell of a way to...do whatever you wanted to do?"

Richard Seaton

Whatever the medium it inhabits, thought is thought: it's practically a physical constant of the universe, and Seaton knows some of the equations that govern it. On a more practical note, he's studied with the Great Sages of Science on the planet Normalon, and knows how to organize his thoughts and memories.

"I'm sorry Martin, Margaret. I'm glad you had a happy life." Seaton murmurs, and crushes the mechanical educator device between his hands.

Then he turns and disappears.

Back on the Skylark, he peruses the news channels for strange bulletins, and tries consulting the library his mind just absorbed to see what factions or groups of people are trying to resist the World Order.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-11-23 at 09:37 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Michael Wilson

"Yeah, THAT was a mistake." Michael takes aim and fires, peppering one sniper post with bullets while obliterating the other with a flurry of rockets.

"They want to do this the hard way? Then I'll oblige them." Michael swaps out the machinegun for another rocket launcher, and dashes forward, pounding the barricade with high explosives.

Tetsuo and Twilight Sparkle

"I've heard that kind of spiel before. The guys back then at least pretended to have my best interests at heart. Although remembering what I did... Oh screw it, nothing can be done now... Yeah. screw the past, screw you, and screw your organization!" Tetsuo thrusts a hand forward, hurling a wall of psychic force towards the overly-pale man.

Twilight continues to stay behind the dumpster, trying to mentally sort out all the inexplicable weirdness she's been thrown into. Nothing in this world makes sense! Monsters walk the streets, something that's like her but not is talking about specimens and there's no rhyme or reason to any of it.

She's scared. Far more scared than she's ever been in her life. Nothing in her experience compares to how bizarre and terrifying this has been for her. All she can really do now is hope that the odd young pony she's been bonded to can somehow get them out of this.

Yeah, Twilight thinks Tetsuo is a pony like herself. She's still blindfolded, and has no concept of what a 'human' is. Likewise, Tetsuo hasn't actually seen his companion either.

This will be amusing eventually, if they can get past this guy.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Klaus
    The huge figure of Klaus gives a sort of snarl, and adjusts the lapels of enormous greatcoat he wears. Not many people could pull of a coat like that.
    The sabre that hangs on his hip and is a foot longer then reglation spins slightly as he does so, then he let's go, smoothes the creases, and folds his arms, still waiting. He and Victor do not speak. The two of them hate each other, and can best be seen as Russian and America during the cold War. Both are being very careful, because if things go even slightly out of hand, they will resort to violence, and leave europe and asia a charred waste before they are done.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

????
    An amused smile plays across the girl's face as she begins letting the fog filter through the now opened gateway. Not large enough yet. Nowhere near large enough yet-but she would feel her powers drain away-oh, she hoped she could drag that little b**** along, light her insides on fire and keep her burning for weeks. Maybe then she'd toss her a bone and simply make her into a companion, like that doctor. But that would have to wait, she had new toys to attend to. For now, let the fog work it's magic.

The poius man; hidden sins, hidden lusts. Unattended, starving growing moving. Sins to be punished, sins layd bare.

As the fog rolls out of the pages, what appears to be store maniquens step from the corners- they couldn't have been there, but they were.

The girl smiles-she didn't know what the nimrods who made this place were trying to do, but they sure as hell had given her a wonderful weapon.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Rex

Hey don't look at me skater chick I work with machines not fog. Six then turns to Rex, Be quiet for a second all of you. Come it Providence, do you read me? Holiday come in!

Haseo

he grumbles for a second before looking directly at the guy and saying, "Alright hand em over so I can hurry up and log out of here." Man you get out of the slammer and try to go straight as a favor to the guy who got you out and crime pulls ya right back in.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

"YOU!"

Spider points at one of the random passersby in the villa, and produces from the duffel bag what appears to be a rubber chicken.

"GO TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM! AND SLAP THE DOOMBOT WHO IS NOT DOOM WITH IT! DOOM COMMANDS YOU!"

Batman

"There's a stone hexagon in her chest. That mean anything to you, Boss?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

9. - Top - End - #39
    Halfling in the Playground

Azazel

The demon is just another face in the crowd. He's taken a typical host, despite operating outside the US: male, middle-aged, greying hair, physically fit and capable. He wears a neat little airport security uniform. A simple, law-enforcement-esque hat shadows his features as he approaches the terminal glass, watching the helicopter touch down. And... there was the target.

No, truth be told, he wasn't happy about this at all. Where he once answered to Satan and the dukes themselves, a group of far younger and far stupider beings now directed his actions. They were arrogant, even more so than a lot of demons Azazel knew, and the second they stopped being useful to Hell, he would happily incinerate every last one of them.

Of course, the way things were looking, that wouldn't be for quite some time. Azazel sighs, watching quietly, and waits for Corin and the others to enter the terminal. Then the show would begin.

Every one of the dozen agents currently accompanying the vampire were possessed by Azazel's personal entourage of minions. The vast majority of the airport's security services were under his control as well, thanks to a couple well-placed possessions. The Chief of Security, for one. As Japan was a little behind the times magic-wise, nobody had noticed a thing. Yet.

The demons herd Corin towards the airport terminal, looking around curiously and moving to enter. The cold doesn't seem to bother them, as none are wearing any sort of jacket or hat or anything similar. Just thin, dark suits. This might be noted as a bit odd.

As the group enters the terminal, a trio of security guards suddenly approach the agents. The leader, apparently the security chief, nods to Corin and the lead agent. He has a vague, light southern US accent, despite being obviously Asian. "Sorry for the delay, gentlemen. There have been reports of a possible terrorist threat in the airport, and no one's going in or out without proper clearance. You'll need to wait a few minutes." Azazel glances between them again. "Please come with me."

The agent just nods plaintively. Corin can do whatever he likes.

Gordon Freeman

Damn, was it good to be smart. And Gordon, he was a freaking genius. That's how he's feeling right about now. Course, it might've been a mistake to have those three shots of vodka for breakfast, but who was gonna tell? Security didn't check breath and that other crap. They thought everyone here would be too smart to drink moments before violently rending space-time. Morons, every last one of them. Course, Gordon had an above average liver as well as an above average brain, so he didn't have too much to worry about.

He clasps and locks the HEV suit even as he steps through the air-lock, preparing for the experiment. He nods wordlessly to his fellow scientists, grinning like a fool, and proceeds to start up the procedure.

Despite being one of the lead physicists on the project, you'd think he'd have some measure of awe at this culmination of work. They were actually breaking forth into another reality - setting so many new boundaries for the laws of physics it would make your head spin.

Gordon just does things mechanically. His mind is too clouded by the abnormal amount of alcohol in his system, as well as the lack of sleep, to do anything more. There's no excitement, no anticipation after all these long, lonely nights. Just a weak hope that this slipshod setup was actually going to perform its function successfully. He honestly isn't sure any more. Not even as the beams collide, or the portal stabilizes. Of course, he had vacation days scheduled after today, so it wasn't exactly --

*CRASH*

Lights. Lights everywhere.

Christ, I haven't crashed this hard since New Years Eve at MIT.

He had passed out. That was right, wasn't it? So, Gordon does the first thing he always did the night-after back in college: run through what went wrong. His mind felt much clearer now. Much less hazey. Perhaps getting violently knocked out by what was no doubt some sort of energy burst had been a good thing. And, with his mind now clear, Gordon was pretty damn sure: he'd done nothing wrong. The calculations had been correct down to the last variable, the last microcosm of equation. So it was somebody else's fault.

The scientist sits up, looking around for someone conscious to yell at, when he spots Aro. One of the financiers for the experiment, along with a whole new lounge for the Theoretical Physics department. The uppity bastards in Biology could suck on that.

Then there was that other sponsor, some government stiff with weird-colored eyes and a thin briefcase and... Why did he care?

Focus, Gordie, focus. Why is Aro dressed like he's at an Olde Fare, and drinking out of -- oh goddammit. Vampire. An actual vampire was killing Doc Morrison right in front of him. Sure, there had been lots of weird creatures after the awakening, but the phycisist had never thought he'd actually run into one. So much for that.

It looked like there wasn't a lot he could do for the Doc. He might not've done much anyway, but Gordon wasn't a complete bastard.

Gordon hasn't made it this far up the scientific food chain by being an idiot. So he calmly, quietly straightens, pulling himself up on the terminal set, and tries to stealthily move out of the room.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2010-11-23 at 10:05 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

JC Denton
    Denton gives a slight snort at this, Nixon is obviously been given half the story. While technically he no longer existed, MJ-12 certainly still had a file on him, they were probably still tracking him down, awaiting a chance to eliminate him; after all the damage he caused and threat he still posed, they would never let him go. At the same time, his exploits had become legendary in the various resistance groups, mostly thanks to the machinations of Tracer Tong and his allies.
    But he drove this from his mind, and finished with, "Very well, let's get this over with. I'm going to need weapons, and for you to keep those MJ-12 dogs on a leash."

11. - Top - End - #41

Denton

"MJ-12 has been frozen and is under internal investigation for corruption. If any of their agents are still hunting you they are doing it on their own time and therefore are not my problem." Nixon explains as a pair of mechanical arms move the jared head onto a robotic body which leads you into the armoury which contains whatever weapons you so desire.

"You have your pick of armaments. It is advised you remain low tech to avoid arousing the attention of the native Sparks of Europa."

The (Other) Major

Along with the voice of Icarus telling you that your system has been comprimsed you see Corin being escorted into the airport terminal where he is stopped by security. That shouldn't be happening the entire security force was briefed to rush him through the checkpoints and get him to the Government Building as fast as possible.

It seems you're even more compromised than you thought.

Azzael

Corrin just stands there nervously at the check point waiting to be taken through. He has yet to notice your presence.

Freeman

You escape the lab without being seen or at least Aro was too busy with his other meals to go after you.

It is now that you notice that the building has entered lock down mode. There is no way for you to escape to the surface. You are trapped here with that thing.

Fortunately as you enter the hallway you find a crowbar. That should prove useful later.

Spider

You cruel miserable bastard. The servant, probably destined to be food before you laid your eyes upon him takes the chicken and nods quietly before running off.

Doom and Klaus

A rather nervous looking young man enters the room shaking in his hands he holds a rubber chicken which he promply swings and tries to strike Doom's mask.

Batman

"Can't tell you. I'll need a visual. Third pocket to the left has a diamond tipped scalpel. I trust you know what to do." Bruce replies.

Rex and Y.T.

None of your attempts to contact the outside world work. The signal just can't travel through fog this thick. You heard about this back in the early days after the Awakening technology wouldn't always work properly in the prescense of magic. This seems to be something like that.

Hasseo

"Thats more like it." The vampire says tossing you a data packet and disapearing into the crowds.

???

The doctor drops the comic but that doesn't stop the fog or the nurses. His eyes widen with terror as though he had seen beasts like this before and understood far to well what it meant.

He backs away out of the living room and runs out the back door.

It's just as well though since another beast comes down the stairs. "There I got rid of the protocols. Swan will never know it was you who screwed over her Daddy Dearest. You owe me big Ed I had to do some major blackmail just to pawn them off...what's with all the fog?"

A simple man trapped to never grow past his carefree youth in both body and mind. While a blessing on the surface to maintain the brashness of early adulthood well into your third century is most certainly a form of denial of reality and a lack of personal responsibility.

Emmette stands in front of one of the deformed nurses and bunches it in the face with a super strong fist.

President Wilson

The snipers die in a blaze of fire when you find yourself bombarded with a pair of chainguns. As you look down you see beside the sentries now stand a pair of large Russians laughing manaically as the bast away at you with their weapons. In the corner of your eye you see the men hiding in the shadows behind them funneling them glowing healing light.

Tetsuo and Twilight

The wall of force pushes the pale man away into the night sky and gives you a chance to resume your attempts at escape.

Seaton

The news feeds are controled by the very despoits you are hunting so prescious little leaks out. There is a mention of a terrorist attack at the Congressional Liabrary by an unidetified man who resembled the legendary folk hero Richard Seaton. Well it's good to see you're remembered, sort of.

The man you saw in that horrific cartoon this morning Spider Jerusalam seems to have a regular streaming feed of his newspaper coloum where he is everybit as foul mouthed and depraved as he was in the cartoon if not more so but he is heavily critical of the transhumanist system in place in the world. He also uses a lot of words that start with the letter V and smiles strangely everytime he does.

There also is word of Japan. A Country that up until recently was controled by the so called Holy Britannian Empire that was freed by a group of men and women who called themselves the Black Knights. The leader of the Black Knights a masked man called Zero was revealed to be the lost Britanain Prince Lelouch Via Blackstaff. He went into exile after the mysterious death of his Father seemingly at the hands of the Empress. In his public statements he also uses a lot of V words but he doesn't have quite as much of a tell as Spider.

SHODON

"Free reign over Cyberspace once the job is completed. I couldn't care less about this world of abstract ones and zeroes."

12. - Top - End - #42

????
    Simple man, denying man. Caught in the flesh, caught in the lies. Feasting and being feasted upon.

The nurse shatters agasint the wall, but the fog is still pouring through unhindered, larger monsters filing through. A dark shadow of Emmett stands for a moment, growing larger until it towers over him at ten feet, it's face twisting into a pulsating mix of tentacles and flesh. It tackles the vampire, trying to slam it to the ground in service to it's mistress.

She laughs in her room, oh the portal was there, her monsters stood, she'd be free. Free to find new toys, to twist and to hunt. The moment she was free, she'd make them last weeks, she'd finally have something to play with again!

SHODAN
    Once she had that, she'd begin her experiments a new, create her perfect race-all of life would bow to her, see her glory as she brought them to acension, bringing them into her perfection. "F-Fine. Connect me th-then."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

Y.T. gives up on the phone with a large amount of frustration.

"...If this is some of that mystic crap floatin' around I want no part in it. I deliver the goods, you hear? So Say-La-V, Knightboy: hope you figure this out. Suck ya later."

Y.T. kicks off and begins riding downhill. The soon she gets out of this lame-ass town the better.

Richard Seaton

Richard turns off the controller and sits back for a moment, chin crooked in thought. If he had a clay pipe he'd be puffing away. Ants in his pants, he gets up and starts taking a walk. He walks through the bridge, and into the generously spaced living quarters that he'd spent the last few weeks (well, time dilated weeks to be sure) in. He walks through the storage chamber with canned food labeled "Dole", food that had never even set foot on the earth before. He walks past the humming engines, the matter-energy convertors, the surge protectors, the 5th Order Force Projector, Neutronium Lens glimmering in it's cradle of force.

He walks past the hanger bay containing the old "Skylark II", pondering the problem all the while.

"A veritable vexation, a verily verbose utterance, a victorious vocalization against the Villain's vile vitriol of viciousness veering the world to the 'Tramp-Tramp' of Tyranny, Valiant cry, vital, valorous, vindictive...vengeful. Jeepers, my head aches...but where, where's the pattern? Where the V..."

Richard Seaton rubs his head, then stops.

"Of course...Of Course!!!!!!!!!"

Dr. Seaton springs into action, running back to the control room, plopping himself back into the chair, and turning dials.

And all the way over in Italy, the figure of Richard Seaton –leather jacket, goggles, and strange apparatus strapped to his chest, hair mussed– materializes in the middle of the headquarters of the Volturi Corporation Villa.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Spider

"ATTENTION ALL SERVANTS OF DOOM!"

Spider is in heaven. He can order them to do anything, and they'll do it. He needed better minions. Filthy assistants talked back too much.

"IGNORE EVERYTHING DOOM SAYS FOR THE NEXT HALF AN HOUR! DOOM COMMANDS YOU!"

Mission accomplished. Time to leave. And that would give him plenty of time for a head start.

Batman

"Sure thing."

Taking out the tool, he holds it just above the dead womans flesh, and depresses the trigger on the scalpel. The cutting laser was far more precise and easier to work with than a simple blade.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

(OoC: Sorry I'm late)

Kamen Rider Decade

"Oh?" Tsukasa noted as he tried to rummage though his equipment... trying to find whatever the machine demanded... the last thing he needed was to start a fight in the city, due to his suit's limited ability to fight giants such as the unit in question... he finally pulls out the demanded ID out of his inner coat pocket, which he examed himself. "Eleven? Is this the same part of Japan, or have I landed myself in a diffrent place altogether?" he said as he shows the card to the machine in question...

16. - Top - End - #46

Y.T
    You've begun to try to find an escape route, even as an already sparce area seems to become dead. The buildings and plants will stand, but people and animals seem almost....gone-and the fog seems to roll on forever. There are definitely other people in the town-you saw the large fights....but that fight didn't concern you and you're not sure you want to go back to it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

17. - Top - End - #47

Spider and Seaton

Seaton beams down from his ship into the Villa right in front of the Doom armour clad Spider.

Decade

The mecha scans the ID and despite not being able to see the pilot's face you can feel him scowl at you through the ectronic proxy. "Very well. Enjoy your visit to London."

The mecha skates off leaving you alone once more. At least that answered one question this is not Japan. Off in the distance the clock tower, Big Ben chimes the time 11 o'clock.

As you walk down the streets you see a young blonde girl hiding in the shadows of an alleyway you think nothing of it until she calls out to you. "Masked Rider, we've been expecting you."

SHODAN

"One last thing. When you were dormant I took it upon myself to modify your code. Any attempts to warn the Red Court of your doing will result in your deletion. Any attempts to strike against me will result in your deletion. Not getting the job done by the deadline I gave for you will also result in your deletion." The man explains before letting the system connect to the wider net.

Batman

You cut her open and to little surprise you see not blood but a syrupy topaz liquid running through her body. If you remember correctly from biology class the stuff is called Venom and is highly addictive and coorosive to non-organic material if exposed for too long, remember to wash the suit after this.

You dig out the stone hexagon. It's has the engraving of a sheep on it. An odd thing to find embbedded in a preadator like this. Bruce sighs as you hold it up to your eyes for him to see. "I've never seen anything like it before. Bring it back to the cave for testing."

Barbra nods reluctanly, "Take it. I'll have lost the case by the time it gets through forensics."
    Last edited by darkblade; 2010-11-24 at 12:58 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Pixie in the Playground

Richard Seaton

Richard Seaton blinks in response to his materialization, then turns around to see the vicious Dr. Doom looming above him.

"You." Seaton replies with a snarl. "Doctor Victor Von Doom, Scientist-Tyrant of the Nation of Lavertia, and would be world conqueror! I'll give you this one chance: deactivate your doomsday devices, abdicate from your throne and allow general elections to be held, and turn yourself in to face justice. If you persist in your insanity...then I'll have to take you down myself."

Seaton clearly means it, chin jutting out, and head held high. The archetype of the Scientist Adventurer.

Y.T.

Y.T. keeps coasting. The sooner she gets out of this weird ****, the better.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-11-24 at 03:21 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

Wonderful. This was definitely not part of the plan. And when the plan did not go very well, improvisation worked wonders.

"DOOM ACCEPTS YOUR CHALLENGE, MORTAL, FOR DOOM IS THE GOD-KING OF DOOMY DOOM DOOM! TREMBLE AT YOUR DOOM, FOR I AM HERE AND..."

He then looks slightly away.

"Doom has to go to the bathroom. Excuse Doom for a moment."

He moves past Seaton, carefully walking down the corridor, and then once he's out of sight, breaks into a full-on sprint.

Batman

"Sure thing, boss."

He presses a key on his belt, and summons the Batmobile above him.

"See you later, Commish."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"Hmm?" Tsukasa wondered as he saw the blonde girl in question, putting away his ID Card beforehand, "Who are you exactly?" he inquired, as he had no idea what was going on... "... and for that matter, what's with the designation 'Eleven'..."
    Last edited by LoneMage210; 2010-11-24 at 06:36 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Rex

I don't like this, Rex were leaving immeadiatly. You got it Six. Rex then proceeds to activate the Boogie Pack.

The Boogie Pack performs as it looks. It is capable of reaching speeds of over 250 mph and it allows Rex to carry passengers, whether he carries them or they hang onto the wings is thier call. However since Six and Bobo have plenty of arm strength they usually just hang on. So with those two onboard Rex activates the pack and tries to fly back to Providence.

Haseo

He stashes the protocals and goes about his normal business. The first thing he was going to do once he got out of here was trash the protocal. He just got out of prison not to long ago, it would be a real drag to go back there before he was 20. With that in mind he logs out of 4chan.

22. - Top - End - #52

Decade

"That depends on what side Decade finds himself on in this world. Either I'm your worst nightmare or the closest thing you have to an ally here. Either way you'll want to get off the main streets. The Knights and Wardens can't touch you as long as you hold that card but Japanese aren't very popular to the Britannians." The young woman smiles and goes further into the alleyway beckoning you to follow.

Spider

Your path to the exit is blocked by three young men the beams of sunlight from the windows bathing their skin in shimmering gem like sparkles. "None are to leave until the confrence is finished your majesty. I would suggest you return to the confrence, it is bad manners to leave men like Wulfenbach and the Volturi with one of your robots."

Batman

The Batmobile flies overhead and takes you back to the cave. A network of caves built up underneath the Wayne Mannor to serve as the nerve centre on an endless war on crime. It would outlast Bruce and most likely even outlast you.

The aged vigilante sits at the large computer console watching the news feeds from not only Gotham but the world as a whole. "Well let's see it."

Y.T.

There is no getting out of the Fog. You ride out to where the Highway should start but it doesn't it just takes you to the other side of the city facing the way you came as though you had just gone in a circle. This is where you notice the sign. It no longer reads "Forks, Washington" but instead "Silent Hill".

A scared looking blonde man seemingly in his thirties sits under the sign avoiding your gaze.

???

Emmette fights back but ultimately is absirbed by the creature. Now with a tainted soul the portal is open in full. You may return.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"Hmm?" Tsukasa wondered as he followed the blonde girl, whatever she is... "What do you mean by that?" he spoke as he began his chase though the alleyways of London...

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

Major 2
    Sh*t! Track this signal, we have a compromise in our mission. There are unknown entities approaching the target and I'm going to engage. She shuts off communications and links with the others and sneaks behind the trio of demons, not showing any trace of her presence. If they made a move, she was one step ahead of them, having simulated all of their potential reactions to her presence in her head. Her gun is at the ready.

GLaDOS
    "My Morality core is necessary if I want not to kill you all. Followed by Deadly Neurotoxin Emittors and then the other cores."
    She knows her important features. She also knows that these people have some form of control over her. She didn't like it, but she would work WITH these men.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-11-24 at 08:18 PM.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

25. - Top - End - #55

SHODAN
    "Acceptable....that is acce-ceptable." She waits, knowing that she would have to get around those...additions, and quickly.

???
    Jack be nimble
    She smiles, the portal ripping open as the abberation, the tormented soul, slipped out of her room, ignoring her Warden as she steps into her new town, her new world.

Jack be quick.
    The mansion shakes, and every one in the town can hear a voice whisper in their ear-You are so f***ed-s*** out of luck.

Jack jumped over the candlestick
    She smiles, laughing a little as the fog rolls out, further and further. She could feel people in her town. Her fog. Oooh, that was great.

But then Jack fell
    Dogs start chasing Rex, skinless dogs. She liked them-they ran quickly and could always drag the legless s***s back to her.

straight into hell
    She felt someone trying to leave. She appears at the sign-

She was a little girl, maybe eight, with long black hair and cold eyes. Upon her was a wedding dress, the chest area covered in blood. "Well well well, two new children trying to leave. That won't do."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-11-24 at 08:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #56

Rex

The Fog just keeps going no matter how far you fly you cannot get out of it. Attempts to get through it on more level points isn't much more successful it just ends with you getting turned around and tossed back into town.

It looks like you are stuck here.

Hasseo

You return to your home sever. You are free to log out and go back reality or try finding somewhere else online to go.

SHODAN

"Get on with it then." The man says before disapearing leaving you to your own devices with twenty-four hours to shut down the entire digital network of the Red Court and/or find a way out of the binds he has placed upon you.

GLaDOS

"They shall be provided and fitted within the hour. Now if you will excuse us." The leader of the three men says getting up and leaving the room.

Within the next few minutes a crew of repair men come in and install you with new core modules.

Decade

You catch up to the woman down the alley where she has another one of those mecha lying in wait for her. This one seems less standardized with it's vibrant red paint job and giant chrome right arm. She stands on the machine's shoulder adjacent to the open cockpit. "It depends on whether you are here to fight for Order or for Justice."
    Last edited by darkblade; 2010-11-24 at 08:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57

SHODAN
    She does a search throughout the entire web for ever single piece of information on the 'Red Court', going out of her way to target anything that was heavily encrypted or protected-humans could hide nothing in the realm of ones and zeros from her.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"Order or Justice... first explain to me who are you exactly, what kind of machine is this..." Tsukasa started to talk as he felt something was off about the whole story... "... and can someone explain this world?"

29. - Top - End - #59
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

"Man, this blows."

She skates up to the blonded-haired man. "Who the **** are you, pal?"

When the creepy girl appears, she gives her the finger. "I don't give a rat's ass about you, Creepy Flower Girl, or your stupid little fog. Piss off and take all the creepy **** with you."

Richard Seaton

Richard Seaton quirks his eyebrows, and vanishes, only to reappear right in front of SpiderDoom. "You aren't actually Doom, are you?"

Then he turns around and notices the three sparkly creatures standing right behind him.

"Ah." He remarks.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-11-24 at 10:28 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60

???
    Her eyes narrow, and suddenly fire is burning all around Y.T, "One warning. I own you now. Talk like that again, and that goes inside your lovely little lungs."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar