New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: 2125 (IC)

Sanctum

Response to nations joining the EU
    No official statement is made. However, Sanctum officials seem pleased.

CSA/Mexico-GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Since DarkDM is taking some time to get back to me, I went ahead and skipped to the Russian Federation so that I could fit Alsandra's tour into one turn. Since I've finished meeting with the Russian officials, I'd like to move on ahead to meeting with CSA then Mexico now if that's cool.

CSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alsandra first of thanks the CSA for its decision regarding the Triumverate, making the possibilites of cooperation between the CSA and Sanctum endless. She lays out her plan on creating trade in the Pacific: go through the Great Fleet. Her tour's main purpose is to facilitate trade between the East and West, and the only viable way to do that is if the Great Fleet's presence is removed. Their action as Triumverate mercenaries in Indonesia was troubling, their dismantling of Nepal and subsequent public executions of civilians and POWs alike intolerable. The Russian Federation has agreed for a join strike at the Great Fleet (at the end of the turn). Sanctum will be working with other nations on her tour, as well as Australia, Syria, the United Kingdom, Gibralter, and Nepal for the same purpose. As for how thee CSA can gain its proper due in all of this, use the chance to take hold of some of the Pacific islands east of Miday and Sanctum will do so to the west of it, making the two nations the gateway to the other hemisphere.

Mexico
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty much the same thing except for the whole taking Pacific Islands over. She asserts that the Great Fleet is not a sovereign nation, and that the only way to have any meaningful trade is to sink the Great Fleet that has claimed all itnernational waters as their own. She also assures them that with the combined might of several nations, vicotry will be easy and swift.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

The Great Fleet

Another Broadcast of the Church of the Aqua
    Beware my children for the time of blood is nearly at hand! The deamon of the Eastren sea has poisoned the minds of those around us with envy and fear! Now at its bidding spears and arrows are being raised up agianst us from all sides. But fear not. Disperse to the farthest corners and let us see how long the deamon's dogs will last without the taste of blood. Let us see how long their alliance will last when the ocean itself rises up in vengence. Let us see how well their numbers can face our fury, that will shine like a star on the ice! So fear not my children. The guardinan's of the ocean stand ready to lay down their lives for the glory of the ocean. Fear not for even if the sun itself was to go dark, the Great Fleet would presevere!

To Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to buy some shaped mining charges that can work underwater. A lot of them.

To GM (Super secret no touchie )
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well due to the crappy esp of Sanctum, I've learned of the unified attack. I've also learned that they are tracking the Audacity. So I've got a plan that will make next turn the bloodiest thing since the last world war. For now I just want to tell you the location of those nukes I stole. One is in a submarine in the fleet around the Audacity. Another is in the Black Knife. A third is hiding amoung a deep sea science vessel. Also the Black Knife will pull out of Nepal's waters and head for Antartica. Meanwhile the Audacity will begin heading for the Artic.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

Canada

Russia sends a few observers to make sure the elections proceed without trouble.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Triumvirate

To Church of Aqua, Great Fleet
    Spoiler
    Show

Lots of deep mining charges, coming up, our friends of Church Aqua.

PM-Level Secrecy, no peaking
    Spoiler
    Show

For an additional fee we can provide you with information on all known to us oil rigs, sea platforms and similar ugly constructions that desecrate the sacred waters of the world, in the eastern seas. Triumvirate will withdraw all of our own such misguided operations and we will seek to move our logistic operations to air, so as not to dirty the blessed water by unworthy cargo transportation.

We hope that Church of Aqua will chose us, when they require to purchase any goods.

To GM Only
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate slowly weakens the defensive pact to non-agression pact in negotiations with Iran-Ottoman Empire. It is hinted to Iranians, that Russian Federation is putting heavy pressure on Triumvirate to cut ties with Iran, a fact Triumvirate won't admit openly.

Triumvirate is covertly using its influence in Uzbekistan to prepare ground for a referendum to join EU. Officially, Triumvirate is opposed to it. In media Ahad Babaev appears to be going against Triumvirate, arguing in favour of Uzbekistan applying to EU. (an act to win him greater support and show people he isn't a corporations pawn).

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Broadcast within Sanctum, that can be easily reached by anyone worldwide

High Priest Manthus, the head of the Temple of Our Lady Alsandra, a man held in check by Alsandra’s will to avoid fiery rhetoric given the world’s mistrust of Sanctum, and its fanaticism. However, the clear threat by the Great Fleet’s Church of the Aqua was too much for the most loyal follower of the Queen-Goddess to take.

Menthus had cast down his last name long ago. In fact, it was doubtful his real name was Menthus. However, like the other forty plus million people who lived in the endless city of Sanctuary, his origins were lost in the ocean of people. Menthus was a plain, ordinary looking man, to the point to where his mundane exterior could no longer be called normal. White skin, dark hair, a hair line that was only just beginning to recede. If it was not for his white robe, he would seem more at place in a cubicle, working on accounting.

His voice however, was fiery and full of passion.

“Murder! Rape! Anarchy! Discord! These are the things that our Lady Alsandra saved us from. Sanctum, named by the tens of millions of refugees who flooded the two islands after the devastating war of the last century has pulled itself out of the darkness by one will alone, the will of Alsandra Winheim! The Great Fleet, a false nation surviving off the blood and sweat of true sovereign states is the epitome of those things we at Sanctum have striven to overcome. Cast down their preaching that support violence and chaos. Cast down the voices of arrogance, that treat murderers and thieves as saints, and the masses as ignorant! In the name of our lady Alsandra, we will not be sacred by words meant to incite fear and discord! For Alsandra!”

He extended his arms out. Then the picture went dark.
    Last edited by daelrog; 2011-01-16 at 05:05 PM.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

Once again, the black transport craft of Eden Arcologies are seen in the air, two separate groups emerging from otherwise impassible mountain ranges. One group makes its way to the French state of Alsace-Lorraine, touching down fifty miles north of Strasbourg. The second fleet touches down in the Iranian province of Yazd, forty miles from the city of Yazd. As in the Urals before, great pre-war machines are disgorged from the transports and begin erecting more conical Arcologies. With minimal help, the structures are completed within five weeks, their massive walls gleaming silver. As the Arcologies were completed, seismographs in the EU and Iran began detecting disturbances deep below ground, and both governments received a message.

"Please, do not be concerned by the readings of your geologists. We are simply connecting the new Arcologies to our transit network."

To Church of Aqua
    Spoiler
    Show

So long as we are not asked to aid in pirate activity, we would be willing to help in clearing the pollution from the Pacific. Where can we rendez-vous?

Sanctum Himalayas Meeting
    Spoiler
    Show

Gianna Weiss steepled her fingers at the information of the Triumvirate's stolen funds. The new was...most interesting.

"Very well then, assuming the Triumvirate is dealt with for the moment the Great Fleet is our only current concern. Sadly, we have no military forces capable of combating their piracy, but we do have an unrivaled intercontinental communications network. We could help in coordinating the offensive against the Great Fleet, were it to take place."

To Freemasons (In Person)
    Spoiler
    Show

A message is left at the Freemason lodge in Strasbourg.

"Research is proceeding apace, and should net results soon. We are most interested in the sudden appearance of the New Way Forward, and believe their technology could aid both our causes - any technical details you could provide would be much appreciated."

To Russian Federation
    Spoiler
    Show

The Arcologies transmit a security tape from the raided Arcology. In full color and sound, it depicts several attack helicopters and a troop transport blowing open the metal door to a large hanger, in which rest a number of Arcology hovercraft. As personnel rush into the hangar bay to extinguish the resulting fires, troops wearing Japanese uniforms emerge from the transport 'copter and open fire, killing a dozen people before the Arcology personnel retreat. The recording tracks the progress of the invaders as they make their way through the complex, into what looks like a research lab, using C4 to blow open any doors barring their way and shooting any Arcology personnel on sight. They ransack the paper files in the room, and download a number of files before retreating.

Though the soldiers and helicopters bear a Japanese flag, there are a number of inconsistencies. The uniforms seem at times ill fitting, and when cleaned up by Arcology technology they can be heard whispering in Mongolian as they sack the laboratory.

To Nepal Loyalists
    Spoiler
    Show

An Arcology R&D team arrive at a pre-determined location within loyalist territory, and move quickly to their headquarters. Carrying very little, they nevertheless set up shop, requesting access to the Nepalese research network so they can start their work.

To Austrian Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Greetings to the Empire. In the interest of increasing our international relations, Eden Arcologies would like to propose a trade agreement with the Empire, that we may benefit both our peoples. We can offer an array of rare metals and minerals, in addition to advanced technology.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Eden Acheologies Himilayas Meeting

Spoiler
    Show
    "I will admit now that it will take place. I feel confident that even if every potential ally does not join in, enough will. Other nations will us the opportunity to strike the pirates while they are down, taking vengenace for past wrongs.

"Communications would be most helpful as well as anything you have that will have us locate any and all of their forces."

Alsandra looked around, taking the plain interior of the tent in. "Is there anything else you would like to discuss with me from trade to any other nation you are concerned with?"

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

Spoiler
    Show

"Though they are of a lesser concern, we would urge you to keep a watchful eye on Argentina. Their expansionist policies seem destined to lead to war. Indeed, there are some in our nation who feel that the nuclear device in the Falklands was detonated intentionally by the Argentine government to drum up international sympathy and avert a confrontation with the UK.

On the subject of trade, we would be most interested in trading with you. However, out protocols require the establishing of an Arcology before trade can begin, and we are unsure if there is sufficient area in the great city to allow for one. However, if there is we would be most interested in establishing trade relations. Alternatively, we might be able to establish an Arcology if gifted with territory in the Southern Alps."
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2011-01-16 at 06:23 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

EA Himilayas Meeting
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, at the moment I have no sway when it comes to the Alps. As for trade, we could arrange it. However, what you would have is a spot in the deepest part of the city, where much has been lost to industrial sabotage and disrepair over fifty years. I don't know if it would be fit for your organization, but if you are looking to uncover what is buried, that is what we have to offer.

"As for Argentina, I will keep my eye one them. I will be asking the to join in hunting the pirates as their military is nigh invaluable in this situation. Once trade is establish, we will take a closer look."

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

Spoiler
    Show

"Excellent, expect our arrival sometime in the coming months. That is all the business we had planned, and if there is nothing else I imagine you will want to return to your people."

Gianna Weiss stood with a smile and extended her hand again to the Goddess-President.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

The Great Fleet

To Eden Archoliges
    Spoiler
    Show
    We can meet on any coast of your prefrence. Don't worry about aiding piracy, we just need a way to filter out the smallest bits of plastic from the water as well as a place where the plastic can be recycled.

To Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Truly you are amoung the enlightend and we will glady pay for such information.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2011-01-16 at 06:34 PM.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

EA Himilayas Meeting
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I am pleased we seem to agree on world issues. Take care."
    OOC: Attack is happening this EOT.

EDIT: OOC: Trying to fit everything in before EOT

Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alsandra arrives in Argentina after her stay in Mexico. Her purpose is clear almost immediately. In order to create the trade across the Pacific her tour has revolved around, the Great Fleet must be felled. In her own words to the representatives of Argentina...

"Since the devastating war of the last cnetury, trade across the Pacific has been nigh non-existant. In recent times, this is but for one reason, a false nation of pirates believing that all international waters are their own. This belief has grown to the point of having a religion revolved around the Great Fleet's arrogant assumption that all waters belong to them. They are an army that survives off bribery, theft, and most recently the sieging of Nepal over one, singel citizen of its own. Sanctum now is forming an international coalition unseen for decades with the sole purpose of clearing the waters of piracy once and for all, and we wish Argentina to take part."

Behind closed doors Alsandra also informs Argentina that more than one nation have expressed serious concerns about Argentina's expansionism into Warlord-controlled South America. However, Sanctum will stand behind Argentina if it helps take part in clearing the Great Fleet around its waters in the Pacific and south. Sanctum's close relationship with all the nations taking part in this strike, as well as the growing religion surrounding around Alsandra herself will make Sanctum support worth Argentina's contribution. The attack takes place this EOT.

United Kingdom
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sanctum is forming an international coalition to strike a deathblow to the Great Fleet. Their actions in Indonesia were deplorable, their actions in Nepal unnacceptable. So long as the Great Fleet controls the greater oceans, held up by their new faith, trade and progress with be slowed. Because the United Kingdom has a powerful military, because it will be a part of several nations in this, and because the nation most likely to herald the United Kingdom's entrance into the EU-the Russian Federation-is taking part, the Untied Kingdom should join in this EOT.

Gibralter-GM?
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Not sure if you're still in, but if nto I'm sure Razovor will take over.
    You came to us a few months ago to ask for trade, as well as a port for your submarines in case we both struck out agaisnt the Great Fleet. We agreed, and now the time to fight against the pirates has come. (This EOT) an itnernational force will be tearing down the Great Fleet's forces, freeing the waters at last. Because you believe in increasing trade, because you also loathe the Great Fleet, because your navy will be an invaluable asset in making victory swift, and because of our growing ties, we ask you to take part.

Syria
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sanctum is formiing an international coalition to defeat the Great Fleet once and for all. What we ask from you is to provide a token force, even a mere ship or two to help. If you do so, Sanctum will sing your praise, and will include your name as high as the other nations that take part. This will result in the other nations who take part such as the Russian Federation and Eden Archeologies and many others to have this in common with you. The support you can then garner internationally will be stronger than Iran.

What Sanctum asks in return is to allow a team of researchers into Jerusalem to uncover documents important to Alsandra. Intelligance has discovered that one of the researchers involved in Alsandra's birth fled to Jerusalem with improtant documents as to how she came to be. As Alsandra's passion has been to discover her past, we humbly ask permission to do this, once international support has fallen with you.

USA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alsandra will still arrive once she finishes meeting with Argentina. However, there is something important that the USA should know first. (This EOT) Sanctum will be attacking the Great Fleet with all its might along with an international coalition (that comprises of the other spoilers barring if some refuse). Sanctum would like the USA to be involved due to its common hatred for the pirates. Before other matters which we will no doubt discuss in person, know that Sanctum will stand behind Australia and its struggles against the aloof and warring New Way Forward and offer our comparable research operations to help in your efforts to liberate space.

The Great Fleet, to Captain Frank Gwen
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I assume this letter will be able to reach him after exchanging enough hands.
    Captain,
    After listening to the Great Fleet's rousing religious sermon, I believe there is no longer a need for secrecy. We both know what is coming your way. Unless of course, this 'daemon from the East' your people speak of is someone other than me and your orders to 'spread across to the corners of the world' is soemthing other than delaying the inevitable, in which case I would be thoroughly embarassed for the contents of this letter.

This was going to happen since the moment you turned down our request for mutual non-aggression. In your arrogance and spite you gave Sanctum, you gave me, three choices. I could either bribe you, join you, or fight you. Everything after that from your mercenary actions on behalf of the Triumverate-an action that yielded nothing-as well as your execution of Nepalese civilians and POWs all for some [female dog] that will stab you in the back and take your place given the chance, has only quickened the time table, and allowed more allies than I ever could have dreamed of given my nation's poor repor with the world.

However, I would like to think I am not a savage, and would like to extend the same offer you gave to me. Perhaps once you let your choices sink in you will understand your faulty in asking this same question to every other nation in the world. You may join Sanctum and relinquish all ties to the Great Fleet, you may pay us a ransom of (+++ economy) in protection money, or you can expect no mercy from us. The choice is now yours, as well as every other Captain in your so-called nation that claims two-thrids of the world's surface.

Cordially,

Alsandra Winheim

The faint hint of lipstick covers the signature.
    Last edited by daelrog; 2011-01-17 at 12:27 AM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Gibraltar
    Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I am still in, merely doing most of my work OOC. I have one task force already at sea and a second will be launched shortly. They should be ready for war to begin next turn. I will order them to refuel at Sanctum properties ahead of engaging the enemy.
    Participant in:
    Total War:2125 (Gibraltar)
    Visions of Fire (Captain Conway Bellorum D.S.)
    World of the Walking Dead (Mark)

14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground

USA

Freemasons (Using the freemason's defense I guess)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know, threatening someone while asking for their help isn't good business. I'm of the mind to reject you outright for that, but I'll let it slide. In excheange for information at a later date, we are willing to give you blueprints for one of our eyes in the sky. It's not the most advanced in the world, but it gets the job done (hence why the USA's offensive espionage is so low- we don't specialise in it). We'll conceal your launches among our own, but you'll have to trust us to activate them once launched. Do you have a long-range reciever to get the date from them, or do you need us to do that as well?

Also. If the Fleet comes asking for a mushroom cloud on us, refuse. If one does occur, and it wasn't obviously from someone else, believe we will hunt you to the ends of the earth. If you treat us well, we will do the same courtesy.

GM only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Where is the Audacity specifically? I'll be moving satellites over to confirm this data, so knowing where to go'd be good.

Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    We already have plans. We'll be mobilising our fleet to defend against the Fleet's retaliation. Let your allies know that our ports are open to them, so if they need to retreat or resupply, head to Perth, Carpentaria or the Sydney and Melbourne based ports. We appreciate your offer to assist us in space, but hope that the tragic misunderstandings will all be sorted out with the New Way Forward soon.

Keep your eyes on the sky. The Fleet will experience our power soon enough.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Sanctum (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You investigation into the Shahadah reveals that one of their agents is a prominent Nepal loyalist. Since the outbreak of the civil war, the agent has made a startlingly rise up the power structure.

USA (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Audacity and it's support fleet is leaving Nepalese water, and heading north up into the Artic.

Syria to Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    We can probably spare a few vessels. We will grant your team access to Jerusalem. There are certain holy areas in the city that will still be off-limits to you, but hopefully that shouldn't impede your search.

CSA to Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    The CSA agrees to join the effort against the Great Fleet.

Mexico to Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    We're in.

The Great Fleet (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll go research what I think it is you're planning to do.

Triumvirate (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Iranians understand, and don't seem particularly angry with you.

Nepal Loyalists to EA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nepal grants your scientists access to their research network
    Last edited by razovor; 2011-01-17 at 01:59 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

To Austrian Empire:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You mentioned you had knowledge of the culprit of the assassination. We would be glad to help you bring him to justice, if you told us who it was.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Gibraltar
    Sanctum:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RE: Great Fleet.
    My second squadron is now en-route, and a third will soon follow. I have directed intelligence assets to begin preparation for war stations.

GM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Please enact the above. Also, I want my initial task force to maintain contact with the Audacity, and be ready to fire on order.
    Participant in:
    Total War:2125 (Gibraltar)
    Visions of Fire (Captain Conway Bellorum D.S.)
    World of the Walking Dead (Mark)

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

The Great Fleet

To New Way Forward
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm sure your aware that there are problem brewing for me down here on Earth. Basically a coalation of nations is planning on attacking me. Either to just cripple my navy or to massacre my people. In either case I'm confidant I can handle their forces on the ground with little problems. However the USA is planning on using its orbital sattilites in some form of attack. We would apperciate if you would disable any military based sattlites under their control. Or at least the ones orbiting over the Artic. Or make it clear that you won't tolerate them deploying weapons from your territory.

To GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't think blowing up the poles would do enough damage for my tastes.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #289
    Bugbear in the Playground

Freemasons

To USA (esp.+++++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We were not threatening you with our offer concerning mushroom clouds; we meant what we said literally. If there is a place you wish to be replaced, that will be your payment. Other than that, we accept your current offer concerning information for a satellite. We will likely make our own modifications to the satellite to make use of our better spy technology.
    Also, we do not cooperate with the Great Fleet in any way. Communications with them were an attempt for something else, no concern of your, but the attempt failed.
    Given what you intend to do to the Great Fleet, you should know they bought many, many deep water mines from the Triumvirate. We have no idea what they intend to do with them, but they undoubtedly have something planned; and given what the Church of Aqua has said they must know they have something coming to them.
    And just in, the Great Fleet wants the NWF to down your military satellites, at the very least the ones above the Arctic. May we suggest something about the Arctic? No idea as to what, but be advised.
    As to how we know any of these things, you need not concern yourselves, or anyone else; if you mention this information to others, we did not give it to you.

To Eden Arcologies (esp.+++++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are afraid we know little to nothing about the NWF; we have no hold in space. We have been doing much to find out more, and expect more results soon. (next turn, probably.) You will be notified as soon as we know.
    Also, Argentina had nothing to do with the nuke; it was Japan. You may tell Sanctum this if you wish. We are working on gathering evidence of this, and were not planning on telling you until we had it all; but since you were concerned, we told you now.
    Given what you intend to do to the Great Fleet, you should know they bought many, many deep water mines from the Triumvirate. We have no idea what they intend to do with them, but they undoubtedly have something planned; and given what the Church of Aqua has said they must know they have something coming to them.
    As to how we know any of these things, you need not concern yourselves, or anyone else; if you mention this information to others, we did not give it to you.
    Last edited by distant quasar; 2011-01-17 at 02:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

Argentina

To Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have no love of pirates and we are willing to be part of this coalition to clear the waters of the great fleet. But we do have a few questions. For one how will this coalition be organized. Will each country attack it's own targets or do you have plans for coordination. And also what are your plans for the Atlantic. Clearing the Pacific is all well and good, but we have another ocean to worry about as well.

To the United Kingdom
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have managed to gather some hints as to who the culprit was, but as yet there is no definitive proof. We will let you know once we have some solid evidence.

To Eden Arcologies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Upon hearing the demands the captain laughs. "Hah as if we would have any intention of distributing smuggled goods. No I'm afraid we don't have any intention of recognizing your 'country' without more details. And that makes you and your friend smugglers"

After a trial for trying to bring unauthorized goods into the country, smuggling, the two representatives are fined and taken back to the quarters they have been given. They are told that they will be deported as soon as the fine has been paid.

To the Russian Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    We apologize for not getting back to you sooner on this, the nuclear attack on the Falklands greatly disrupted us. Anyway now that the Virus has been dealt with we are looking to make more permanent trade deals. Would you be amenable to a more formal trade agreement?

To the CSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our trade deals for food over the last several months has made us realize that we need to open more permanent relations with other countries. Would you be open to a trade agreement of some kind.

To Mexico
    Spoiler
    Show
    We congratulate you on your accomplishments in stabilizing North America. We have been trying to do the same in South America, but we have discovered that other nations are getting the wrong impression over our activities. Since you have obviously had a great deal of success we would like to ask your advice in how to better go about it.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd actually like some clarification. The start of turn said that Mexico had liberated all of Southern America. Does that mean all of southern North America or have they actually pushed into South America. If it's the latter I actually have a different proposal.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

A message is broadcast throughout the world. There is no interruption this time - air time for the message has been arranged - and once again Gianna Weiss is seated before an impossibly verdant valley.

"There are reasons that Eden Arcologies remained removed from the world for as long as we did. The barbarism and chaos of the early days after the war made any contact impossible, and the power of the warlords in decades to come made many among us doubt that any peaceful arrangement could be reached. But then, the world knit itself back together, and we though, we hoped, that it would be ready to accept us and the aid we could offer.

Sadly, we have been gravely disappointed. The government of Argentina has taken two of our citizens prisoner; their crime, smuggling. Crop seed, brought with the best of intentions, has gone unused because of Argentina's xenophobic and barbaric view of the world outside its borders. Eden Arcologies reaches out to the international community to protest the confinement of our citizens, and hopes that the nations of the world will realize that this is simply one more in a long line of Argentina's transgressions against the wellbeing of its people and peace of the continent it occupies. Thank you, and good night."
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2011-01-17 at 02:49 PM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

To Argentina:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of course, we understand you have had a busy time. We have, as well, although your tragedy outshadows our situation greatly.

We would be willing to negotiate the official trade deals. With a few concessions from each of us, we could help foster mutual trade relationships between both our nations and the private sector.

Our nation is also always interested in cooperating in technological projects.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

United Kingdom

There are mixed reactions to both the Church of Aqua, and the worship of Alsandra. In general, uptake is few and far between, and the media generally paints both sides as religious fanatics.

Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will consider your idea. You will be made aware if we chose to commit any forces.

Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is encouraging. I wish you luck in your enquiry. It is like that the perpetrator of the attack had some sort of grudge against either Argentina, or the UK. It was possibly an attempt to raise tensions between us.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will be using technology from Eden Arcologies to make sure every vessel can effectively communicate, and hopefully intel from CSA will pinpoint their exact locations. Other than that, we are starting with our own areas and beyond.

As for the Atlantic, we are hoping that the United Kingdom and some of Mexico's forces will deal with their presence. However, the Untied Kingdom is the last hold out of the ten nations, our tow nations included, asked to take part. It is unlikely that the pirates will be completely destroyed during the initial attack, but hopefully they will be weakened enough that finishing them off will not be difficult.

United Kingdom
    Spoiler
    Show
    We await your response. If it makes any difference, there are a total of nine nations that have all agreed to take part, and your assistance would make the complete ten we were hoping to gain in this cause.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

Argentina

To Russian Federation

Spoiler
    Show
    As a start we would like to lower tariffs on goods traded between our countries. Of course if you have a different proposal we would be more than happy to hear it.

As for technology the majority of our scientists are currently involved in a major project. However when they have completed it we will be more than happy to cooperate in some scientific endeavors.

To Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well in return for your support on the other matter. We will send several taskforces to help deal with the Great Fleet. As you seem to have the Pacific in hand we will probably focus our efforts on the Atlantic.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2011-01-18 at 10:50 AM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

To Argentina:
    Spoiler
    Show
    All right. (OOC: Adding to EoT.)
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297

Freemasons

To Great Fleet (esp. +++++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You appear to have no less than 9 nations willing to rid the world of your existence, the UK possibly making a 10th. Tech from Eden Arcologies will be aiding them it seems. There does seem to be a possiblity that those nations only wish to rid you from the Pacific; if so, you have nothing to fear. If not, you'd best make sure whatever you're planning works well.

To Sanctum (esp.+++++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You should know the Great Fleet is planning something big. We don't know what, but it likely has to do with the Arctic and massive amounts of deep water mines purchased from the Triumvirate. We may be able to find out more, but as of now see no reason to trouble ourselves. You seem to have most of everything under control, and other than disgracing humanity the Great Fleet has never troubled us.

To Eden Arcologies (esp +++++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you have any advanced sensor technology? If so, what could we exchange for it?

To Argentina (Eden Arcologies may read, esp.+++++- otherwise)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We must demand the immediate return of the Arcologies citizen's. We would also advise you recognising them as a country. If not, you can forget any evidence we gather being distributed to anyone. In fact perhaps the Arcologies fears might suddenly prove "true" about you. That would be so disappointing, and you don't even know what we mean.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

To the Freemasons (And Eden, Although with 1 Esp. its not like anything I do is secret.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The representative's of Eden broke our laws. They attempted to bring unlicensed goods into our country. We would treat anyone else we caught smuggling the same. We are merely holding them to ensure they pay the 40,000 Pesos fine. Which will barely be enough to cover the court costs. If you wish them returned so badly we don't care who pays the fine.

As for your threat to withdraw your help. Well we didn't ask for it in the first place. We are grateful of course, but we will continue on without you. In fact if you are so willing 'prove' that Eden's fears are true, whatever they might be, then perhaps we should not trust your information in the first place.

Tell Eden that they have nothing to fear from us. We have nothing to hide and we wish them no harm, we simply wish them to go through the proper channels before we will recognize them.

29. - Top - End - #299

Freemasons

To Argentina (+++++- esp., Eden may read)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You seriously believe with your piddly spy corps (+ esp.) you can do anything? Japan has great spy corporations (+++++esp.), and our own are barely better (+++++- esp.).
    You can trust our information we have given you so far. Until the Arcology representatives are returned, you will recieve no information.
    We find it ridiculous to force the representatives to pay for your own foolishness and unwillingness to accept the Arcologies as a nation despite them clearly having an oragnised government. If they broke your law, you should consider whether that law is a good one in the first place, as well as whether or not it is time to accept the Arcologies as a nation. If the citizens are not returned to the Arcologies soon (by or in EoT), we will have issues.
    It is not the size of the fine as it is the principle of the matter.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Argentina

To Freemasons
    Spoiler
    Show
    It does not matter what our espionage capabilities are like. We will keep searching as long as need be and eventually we will find something. Tell us though would you truly let a nation which launched a nuclear attack and killed hundreds if not thousands get off completely free simply because you disagreed with the legal status of two people who have not even been harmed.