New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: 2125 (IC)

The NWF

The flickering figure moved through the metaverse, was waved through the firewalls, and stepped into the communciation center. It spoke. 'Councilmembers, we have recieved a communication from the surfacers. I request your permission to delay the destruction of the unauthourised weapon.'
    'Granted... For now. Keep the weapons primed and in position. Instruct a ship to land and sieze control of the station. '

On of the small ships, over the course of an hour, moves up to the station. One docking action later, it locks onto the hull with electromagnets. Inside the station, a hiss is heard as that section of the hull is cleanly cut out with thermal lances and a buzz-saw equivilent, and five armed men move out. Swiftly, they occupy strategic points, searching the station for living targets.
    Having satifiyed themselves that they are alone, they proceed to go through the station's technology, eventually leaving. They then send a collection of robots into the station, and begin an expert examination of the reactor.
    USA
    Spoiler
    Show
    No. Things are simpler than that. We control space, by right. Our arrival there makes a space's first colonists, and thus we control it. We control it with as much value as you control your lands. As for lack of recigntion, we have not reconised you, either. We are willing to make a deal, but you must understand that any further invasions of our territory will be met with deadly force. Do not start a war for your right to build highly destructive weapons in our territory. We are willing to negotriatite a return of your space station. Are there any astronauts on board?

CSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are sorry to see that you have built a base on the moon. We will be landing shortly to move the inhabitants back to earth. Any objections may be voiced on any frequency in the short-wave band.
    Last edited by nolispe; 2010-12-30 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelonius View Post
    Well, strangely enough a faction with Reputation 0 and history of past betrayals proved itself to be rather untrustworthy. My hat is off for the Mothriders.

Damn, about 29 stats in one swipe. Since I'm clearly the next I'm booby-trapping every inch of the Maze.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Nepal
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you believe you will be able to produce the Great Fleet's spymaster- yes, the Great Fleet told us that is who was missing -in the time frame allotted or will you require assistance? Naturally our help will not come for free, but at the moment I think we can both agree that time is of the essence.

Because let us be frank, the chances that your nation actually captured and have been holding their spymaster, for some mastermind plan that involves the fracturing of your central government is unlikely.

USA and Russian Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    First of all, Sanctum would like to remind you both to sign the accord that asks the Triumverate to leave Indonesia and Korea.

Secondly, Sanctum is considering giving some assistance to Nepal. The Great Fleet's claim is not sufficient, that their spymaster is the missing person in question. Even if that is the case, their actions are unacceptable and I would prefer a strong Nepal that is in Sanctum's and perhaps your, debt, not an anarchic region where the Great Fleet may or may not get a foothold on land.

Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show
    Currently we ae speaking with the Central States of America as well, and may extend our discussions with other eastern pacific powers. What I have in mind is to cleanse the pacific of the Great Fleet. The mercenary actions in Indonesia and Korea, their invasion and subsequent killings in Nepal, and their threats towards us specifically has given me the conclusion that they are a threat to the region, and to any potentiall trade between the east and west.

I would like to come personally to Argentina to discuss the matter soon (next turn). Would that be acceptable?

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

USA
    To NWF
    Spoiler
    Show
    I believe you'll find we've been in space longer than you. If I recall, your station was only assembled a short time before the Third War and while you may have lived in space, this does not give you the right to declare it your domain. That said, your lack acknowledgement of us as a nation means nothing. One must be acknowledged by other nations to be a nation, and we are acknowledged by all. We are willing to let your interception of our test satellite go for now, though, as we see no reason to launch an attack on your station. While we do not hold acknowledge your territorial claims, we can see that the construction of our weaponry is a clear and present threat to your station. We are willing to negotiate on this matter.

4. - Top - End - #184

The NWF

To the USA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Good. Now, would you like to make a deal? We have examined your space station, and we find the technology to be most intresting. Do you have any more similar devices? Perhaps we could make an exchange.
    Well, strangely enough a faction with Reputation 0 and history of past betrayals proved itself to be rather untrustworthy. My hat is off for the Mothriders.

Damn, about 29 stats in one swipe. Since I'm clearly the next I'm booby-trapping every inch of the Maze.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Dwarf in the Playground

USA

To NWF
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, first, we'd advise you to get off the satellite, as it has private military secrets, and we do not wish to be forced to destroy it. In regards to a technology swap, what would you have to offer? I would like to keep the technology in question secret and exclusive (that is, you may not trade the tech i trade you, and vice versa). We have several instances of the technologies you are referring to, all of which are currently being refitted to match that satellite. On the other hand, what do you have to offer us?

6. - Top - End - #186

The NWF

'Looks like we have a problem. Ship beta-twelve, we have recieved infomation the the station is volatile. It posseses security devices that may be remotely detonated. Evactuate. '

'If we must.

The robots scuttle back into the ship and move away. The robots send a highly advanced virus into the system before leaving, which is then controlled from home by a team of highly trained virtual breachers. When the self destruct is found and secretly neutralised, the robots move back. They continue taking the place apart.
    Last edited by nolispe; 2010-12-30 at 03:10 AM.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nolispe View Post
    The NWF

To the MLF
    Spoiler
    Show
    It occurs to us that you have a problem. Thousands of your people are dying every day in the struggle to liberate your country. We offer assistance, in return for the prototype armor that you have acquired. We simply need a few suits to examine, and we can save thousands of lives. We both win.
    To NWF:
    Spoiler
    Show

We have secured more than enough aide for our battle against Japan. We thank you for the offer, but you asked for the one thing we cannot spare, that armor is the livelyhood of our troops, who are our fathers and our husbands.

I could give you a few sets in the near future when production has been isolated, but as it is, it is difficult even scavenge up the scrap metal for tanks, or armored cars.

I stripped the metal from my own garage to provide armor for a troop transport. If you could offer something for our facilities to put to use in making these things.. then we may have a deal.

8. - Top - End - #188

The NWF

To the MLF
    Spoiler
    Show
    We understand. We ask for a single suit - would that be possible? If you would prefer, we can pay for it, but we would prefer to pay in saving lives. If it is truely impossible, then we can provide metals and the like. How much would be nessesary?

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

The NWF

To the MLF
    Spoiler
    Show
    We understand. We ask for a single suit - would that be possible? If you would prefer, we can pay for it, but we would prefer to pay in saving lives. If it is truely impossible, then we can provide metals and the like. How much would be nessesary?
    NWF:
    Spoiler
    Show

A single suit could be spared.. I shall give you my own. For it is only my life that I have the right to bargain with, and those who have chosen to take the lives of others that I face.

It has a few marks where it's been repaired from recent gunshot wounds, but otherwise, it should be in almost new condition.

However, before I can promise you that, what aide can you offer us?

10. - Top - End - #190

The NWF

To the MLF
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you. We can offer tremendous air support, and, if you approve, will deploy a good proportion of our planes in the skies above mongolia. We should be able to acquire air superiority in a matter of days, and we should be able to prevent the opposition from assembling large forces. Needless to say, we will always be on call if you need aid at a point.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

The NWF

To the MLF
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you. We can offer tremendous air support, and, if you approve, will deploy a good proportion of our planes in the skies above mongolia. We should be able to acquire air superiority in a matter of days, and we should be able to prevent the opposition from assembling large forces. Needless to say, we will always be on call if you need aid at a point.
    NWF:
    Spoiler
    Show

Air is the one area we have been lacking completely in, at most we've managed to scavenge a chopper or two for major engagements and that is at a heavy cost of repair and time.

Very well. We will also do our best to make sure any wrecked plains from enemy AA fire are turned to you post haste, though the worst of the wreckages burnt out beyond all recognition should not be too hard for us to process. We will of course return the bodies to you. With your permission...

12. - Top - End - #192

The NWF

To the MLF
    Spoiler
    Show

Excellent. We would be suprised if any can be destroyed - they will excerse caution, and are extremely well armored. However, we are grateful for the offer.
    Last edited by nolispe; 2010-12-30 at 02:43 AM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

To Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show

Very well, our prices will be delivered to you with a curier. We will await your offer.

To South American Warlords (except Peru) (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Greetings,

Triumvirate wishes to offer you the services of our Inter-Law mercenaries. We would also be willing to sell you food at affordable prices.

1. Inter-Law contracts are offered to largest, most organized Warlords.
    2. Food is sold only to Warlords, who have contracts with Inter-Law. Price is high, but not exuberant.
    3. Payment in Cash. Payment in resources and businesses is allowed based on Triumvirate risk/profitability evaluation (how likely nationalization, is it profitable to run with additional costs of Inter-Law security).

To Russia (Russian espionage to read)
    Spoiler
    Show

The news of Eden Acrologies resources flooding the market are disturbing. Should we expect a deep plunge in commodity prices?
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2010-12-30 at 03:20 AM.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

Western Pacific Conference:

Russia signs the initiative to ask for Triumvirate to leave the Indonesian ports, the joint control over the areas of the nations of the Pacific Bloc as well as the development of a national authority in the region.

To Triumvirate:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The prices of metals and mineral resources will probably fall somewhat, but the Arcologies simply don't have enough production to create any real crashes, according to our estimates. It is not like metals concentrate on mountainous regions.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

To Russia
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah, we were unaware that the mountains were privately held. We are more than willing to restrain our mining efforts to the area around the Arcology.

Rare metals make up almost the entirety of what we are willing to trade in terms of resources. As of yet we are not prepared to trade our processed technology, though our efforts to re-integrate into the world are ongoing, and we should soon be able to offer a variety of upgraded pre-War technology. As far as a Mag-Lev system, we would be most willing to aid you in construction of a system of your own.

As far as our own network, we would be more than happy to inform you of the full extent of our underground facilities in Russian territory once our sovereignty has been formally recognized.

16. - Top - End - #196

Freemasons

To Eden Arcologies (5esp. to read)
    Spoiler
    Show
    This communication is not taking place. You have never contacted the Freemasons, or been contacted by them. Understood?
    Good.
    The masons wish to formulate an alliance, not to be brought to the attention of the other countries. It is rather simple, and mutually beneficial. In exchange for your technology, we give you our information services.
    Send your response to the Freemason Lodge near you. You can be assured it will go where it needs to.
    Regardless of your answer, no one is to know of this.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

To EA:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of course. The deal is, then, that you gain rights to the area given to you in the Urals as well as trade and benefits as to the favoured trading system of purchasing rare minerals and metals in exchange for us supplying you with whatever goods you may require in trade and you helping us with the construction of a Mag-Lev network between our cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, Rostov and Stavropol.

As for your sovereignty, we would suggest taking it to the EU, as the nation with the most authority in international matters. To be formally recognized as a country you will need to have undisputed claims to sovereign territory, which in today's world might be difficult; unless you're based on Antarctica there's no place on Earth not claimed by someone. Or in space, apparently, looking at the NWF. We're willing to offer you diplomatic sovereignty on the Ural Arcology, akin to what embassies of foreign nations get, once you gain official recognition for the status. Before that, our legal system will treat you as a foreign corporation with extraterritoriality on your land.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

To Russia
    Spoiler
    Show

That sounds most amenable. We shall send one of our engineers to your capital to begin drawing up plans for the transit system. As to our sovereignty, we thank you for your advice in regards to the EU. With such legal assurances, we are willing to inform you that, in addition to the Arcology in the Urals, we have an extensive complex in the Carpathians as well as a separate transit hub, all of which are linked by underground Maglev. In addition, several Maglev lines lead out of these facilities, but we have no more settlements in your territory.

To Freemasons (Freemason Esp. to read)
    Spoiler
    Show

A message is sent to a Freemason outpost in Budapest.

We are amenable to a secret alliance, and are very interested in your apparently impressive intelligence services, but we must inquire what technology you are specifically interested in before we agree to a formal alliance.

19. - Top - End - #199

Freemasons

To Eden Arcologies (5esp. to read)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We seek access to your communication and jamming technologies, which you have demonstrated several times. We also request the knowledge of how to make and improve these for ourselves, as well as access to any related technology that has not been used.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground

USA

"They're not moving off sir."

"Well, push the damn button!"

"We can't sir! It seems to be being jammed, or it's malfunctioning."

"All right. Do we still have control over the rest of it?"

"No, they've cut our control.."

"Alright, here's what we do."

It's a cunning plan, alright.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The ship detects another satellite, near the USA space station that seems to be relaying the messages, moving up towards the disabled satellite.
    Last edited by Bahumat; 2010-12-31 at 06:08 AM. Reason: fixing ambiguity

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Triumvirate

To UK
    Spoiler
    Show

A number of nations including EU are ready to accept Canada as nation. Perhaps it would be beneficial, for the UK royal family to reaffirm connection to their commonwealth subjects? Triumvirate also invites UK to invest in the Canadian economy.

To Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show

We would like to offer you our assistance in economic recovery of the Peru, once it becomes part of Argentina. Triumvirate has unique experience in restoring economies of the former Warlord territories to their full potential. Our expertise will help you to quickly establish full control and have the industry of Peru working for you in no time.

To Ottoman Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate is interested in construction of light and heavy industry in the Ottoman Empire. We ask for reasonable tax rates and permission to bring our own labour force to the factories (middle managements can be hired from the local population).
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2010-12-31 at 07:22 AM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

To Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will recognise Canada on the understanding that it institutes democratic elections. As for the Royal Family, Canada may accept our King as Head of State if they wish.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateGuy

The Ottoman Empire
    To the Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    we would be glad to accept your proposition, however our own labour force is also in need of work. we would ask that 50% of the work force in the factories would come from local turkish workers, and the other 50% can be made up of Triumvirate workers. We hope this is acceptable.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Triumvirate

To Ottoman Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

We are ready to employ Turkish labour, but only qualified specialists in jobs requiring high education. Since Triumvirate has invested in Ottoman Empire’s universities, you should have good supply of such people looking for employment now. We would also like to invite Eden Acrologies expertise in construction of the industry, if Ottoman Empire has no objections. Triumvirate proposes Ottoman Empire to finance part of the construction in exchange for 30% shares in this investment project.

We are ready to form a joint shipping company with 100% Turkish labour force. The investment scheme – 60% Ottoman Empire, 40% Triumvirate. They business will certainly be profitable, delivering the goods from the Triumvirate/Ottoman Empire constructed industry all around the world. We will ensure the security of the shipments against piracy.

We would also be interested in employing Ottoman Empire soldiers in the mercenary work for Inter-Law Inc. Their contract will be held by Ottoman Empire and will specify to the types of engagement they can participate in, as well as their wages. The combat experience from all around the world could be beneficial to the Ottoman Empire’s army, once they return home.

To Eden Acrologies
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate would like to offer you an investment opportunity. Eden Acrologies is currently producing raw materials in Ural. Triumvirate wishes to invest in industry in Ottoman Empire. You can secure a market for your raw materials and a share of profits from Ottoman Industries, if you invest 20% of the cost of our project. This investment will be in the form of your technological expertise, to make sure that the newly built factories have cutting edge technology.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2010-12-31 at 10:27 AM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

European Union: Bribery

The Anti-Bribery Front concludes that as the Triumvirate were unable to find any corruption in their government, the orders must have come from the top, the giants of Dios Inc themselves.

European Union: Public pressure

The EU's third major public investment this month, the repair of Berlins Olympic Stadium has been overshadowed once again by talk of corruption in the government. Public opinion of the EU, something which looked like it was beginning to rise for the first time in decades, is taking a sharp fall.

Spoiler
    Show
    EU Morale drops by -

Western Pacific Conference
    Spoiler
    Show
    Japan has something to say, before the Conference ends.
    "We have all seen the troubling situation Nepal is in now, and as a major power in the region, Japan feels it is its responsibility to help stop the chaos, before it causes more damage.

We would like to propose an investigative force be send to Nepal, to find the truth of these kidnapping claims."

CSA to NSF
    Spoiler
    Show
    Such an action will be considered a declaration of war.

Ravens to Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    The idea of regaining our position as a major agricultural producer of the world is one we like the sound of.

Iran to Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iran allows the transit of people from Nepal to Uzbekistan

Warlords of Peru to Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show
    You would not risk attacking us. We have all seen how the world responds to such 'expansionism'.

Brazil to Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show
    We accept the lower tariffs

Iran, Uzbekistan to Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will join an alliance to stop Japan expanding into Nepal.

Triumvirate (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The officials name is Bronislav Demyan. The CSA investigation found no trace of corruption in him. You have circumstantial evidence that he was in India, at the same time he supposedly appeared in the tape in berlin, but you can't prove it.

Nepal Loyalists to Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have no intention of producing the hostage at this time. The Great Fleet is bluffing.

South American Warlords (except Peru) to Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are sorry, but anyone susceptible to such an offer has already been grabbed by Argentina.
    Last edited by razovor; 2010-12-31 at 06:22 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Eden Arceologies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, a meeting can be arranged soon (next turn)

Japan and other at the Western Pacific Conference
    Spoiler
    Show
    So far Nepal had been intent to show a strong face despite obvious evidence that their situation is serious. If Greater Japan has the means to persuade them to allow international intervention, Sanctum will be a part of it.

We also would like to encourage Greater Japan and the USA to sign the accord to have the Triumverate remove iself from Korea and Indonesia and end the possibility of war in our region.

Nepal
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think we understand the situation better now, thank you.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Humanitarian Conference (to all NPC Nations, untouched by virus, including Canadian Ravens. To the Eden Arcologies, Russian Federation, Sanctum, USA and Ottoman Empire)

Ahad Babev, a prominent political figure in Uzbekistan, has began negotiations to hold a conference on the global famine in New South Africa.

''While many nations of the world have worked out agreements to procure food or technological solutions to the crisis, there are those, who are left forgotten. The people of the former nations of Madagascar, Tanzania, Venesuela, Colombia and Peru have been afflicted by the virus, but don’t have national governments to take care of them. It falls on the shoulders of the international community to address this humanitarian crisis. We ask the members of this conference to contribute food aid and technology to save tens, if not hundreds of thousands of human lives.

I propose, that New South Africa and Mexico as trusted members of the international community, handled the distribution of aid, due to their close location and expertise in dealing with the Warlords.

Ahad Babaev to New South Africa and Mexico high ranking officials (private conversation, GM only)
    Spoiler
    Show

This could be a good opportunity for you to begin a process of peaceful restoration of the Warlord states. By aiding people and controlling the distribution of food, you can exert influence on the warlords to begin democratic reforms and unification process.

Triumvirate is recommended as a mercenary force in conversation, to keep order during the distribution of food in Warlord territories, because of their expertise such work. The issue isn’t pressed, if New South Africa and Mexico are hesitant.

To Canadian Ravens
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate uses its influence to convince Ravens to attend the Humanitarian Conference and donate food to the initiative, in order to raise Canada’s international prestige.

They are also advised to request New South Africa’s assistance in holding the democratic elections in Canada.

Triumvirate would be willing to extend credit to Canadian Government to finance the measure, if they feel their budget is tight.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2010-12-31 at 07:23 PM.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

Argentina

Press statement from The Board
    In light of this terrible famine we the citizens of Argentina feel that is our duty to help those less fortunate than ourselves. For even though we too were affected by the virus, unlike our unfortunate neighbors we have the means to buy more.

So today we are announcing the start of a new initiative. We will begin delivering food to all the citizens of South America who are in need. Because of the unfortunate lack of infrastructure we have been forced to start with our nearest neighbors. But in time we will reach all our fellow south Americans and help them overcome this crisis and its aftermath.

To Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you for the offer. We will keep it in mind as well as your offer of mercenary services. We would indeed appreciate your assistance with revitalizing the economy of these territories. Once we have to dealt with the regional warlords and have a better idea of what there is to work with we will contact you again.

To Sanctum

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes that would be acceptable. Send us the details on when you wish to arrive and we will make the necessary arrangements.

To Eden Arcologies
    Spoiler
    Show
    The captain matches Adolfo's smile with one of his own. "I'm afraid not. You see during the turbulent times in the past many smugglers would attempt to pass off some remote part of the world as a true country that had issued them valid customs permits. So nowadays we require actual locations on all our forms. I am truly sorry about this, but without a valid country we have to treat you as a smuggler. Don't worry though we stopped executing smugglers almost two decades ago." The captain makes a small signal with his hand and soldiers enter the room and escort him to fairly nice house. It has all the amenities of modern life except windows. And the doors only open from the outside.

Meanwhile the military starts setting up seismographic mapping stations in the mountains. Once the quarantined plants produce grain it is carefully fed to a variety of test animals who are also quarantined.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2010-12-31 at 09:10 PM.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

A transmission is sent out to all countries contacted by Uzbekistan:

While we at Eden Arcologies recognize the hardships facing those without a unified government, there is a reason we did not deliver our product to them. What guarantee is there that the Warlords ruling these regions will not simply steal and horde whatever foodstuffs we deliver, further solidifying their power and potentially forcing the civilian population to become increasingly militaristic?

To Triumvirate and the Ottoman Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Aiding the Ottoman Empire in expanding its capabilities. We shall of course require a contract and at least a five year commitment to using our trademarked technologies, but we foresee a long and productive working relationship.

To Sanctuary
    Spoiler
    Show

We look forward to receiving the details.

To the Freemasons
    Spoiler
    Show

Our equipment is all integrated into secure facilities, and therefore we cannot offer you direct access. However, we are willing to provide the technical schematics to our arrays, as well as technological aid in improving them, in return for your intelligence services.

To Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show

The crops seem harmless to the animals, and if anything their health improves as they feed on the enriched produce. However, before they have a chance to ship the seed, the Arcologies representatives request a meeting with the Captain. When brought in to see him, Adolfo smiles sadly.

"I have considered it, and we shall require a full, public recognition of our sovereignty from your government before revealing the location of our enclave. Should you agree, we shall immediately inform you and the distribution of the Intelli-crops can begin. However, use of our trademarked products is reliant on this concession."

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

The Great Fleet

To GM
    Spoiler
    Show

Assuming that Nepal has failed to meet my demands it time for the next attack. The target will be the naval base that is closest to the Indian Ocean and furthest from population centers. A night assult lead by whatever underwater craft I've got followed by an attack by the Audacity and supporting ships. Once the defenses are down prisoners are taken whenever resonably possible, any who resist are killed and any who try to flee are killed. Its important that no one escapes so there are sweeps to look for survivors to kill or take prisoner. All gear that can be quickly looted is as well as fuel and ammo. Any Nepalian ships that somehow survive the attack are taken, those that are too damaged to be stolen but not enough to sink are scuttled. Finally 'evidence' is planted of Nepal planning kidnappings and assassinations of high profile captains in the Great Fleet. Once this is done than the Fleet will retreat back into the Indian Ocean.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2011-01-01 at 12:13 AM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.