Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 255
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Thy sketches are awsome, and extremely detailed.

    I'm gonna make what any form of written or visual expression need, no, not slahfic, MORE FANART!.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Last edited by araveugnitsuga; 2011-01-05 at 08:34 AM.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    ...And now that the first page is finally updated, I can reply to posts.

    Zexion:
    Why thanks - but you ain't seen nothing of the characters yet. :P

    Guy whose name I'd have to copy and paste:
    I love fanart - but then again, who doesn't? Much appreciated, as well as slapped on the first page.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    This comic is awesome, the sketches are awesome.

    And you're making me feel bad about my poor skill at drawing my trademark creature!

    (A kobold, which I assume is what your final sketh is, it looks more like one than mine do anyway)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ninjaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Your new drawings are awesome, and the piramid is way cooler now, i guess the Pharoe switched achitect.
    My homebrewed rulesystem about city fighting warbands
    Portfolio
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

    What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

    Extended signature

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Keveak:
    Indeed it is a kobold. I always thought they don't get enough love.

    Ninjaman:
    It's just seen from another angle. )':


    New page!

    #13: The Plot Coagulates
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Not as funny overall this time but that last line was pure gold.

    Get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    WHERE ARE THE KOBOLDS!?

    I was promised kobolds...
    I quite liked the humor in this one, rather good execution.
    I liked the character design, those wounds looked rather good.

    But character positioning in the ramp seemed odd, specially when the chaotic neutral paladin was upright while the rest was tilted.

    The background design looked a little bland, and so much yelloe (even desaturated) does hurt the eyes after a bit and since the evil palace was only one panel, you could have gone overboard with it.

    But overall quite good, had me laughing from start to finish.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    HalfTangible:
    D'oh, I was gonna use that! :P

    Other guy:
    Patience! There will be kobolds.

    My only excuse for the ramp scene is that it was too cramped to do much with, and by the time I was finished with all those hieroglyphs (you didn't think I just put them there at random, did you?)I just didn't have much interior design left in me. :P

    I make no excuses for the evil palace, though - and you'll know exactly why once the next page is up. You're right about the yellow, though; I don't know about hurting the eyes, but the inside of a windowless temple should be darker, or at least have an awesome scene with loads of mirrors turning to reflect the sunlight every which way.

    ...And I spelt 'archvillain' wrong. *Facedesk*
    Last edited by M@XWeru; 2011-01-06 at 03:54 PM.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ninjaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    I agree with araveugnitsuga on most of the things.
    Also just notised that the minotaur had a mowhawk.
    Also: Yay plot
    My homebrewed rulesystem about city fighting warbands
    Portfolio
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

    What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

    Extended signature

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Worlok's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Where did the blackened eye on Isobel in comic 13 come from? I mean, I won't rule out that that bitey reptile thing somehow had a weaponised tongue that it used as an improvised fist or club, but I wonder why being in a mouth that size and full of teeth would blacken an eye, rather than, say, put it out. Error or highly elusive statement on unrealistic damage mechanics? Sorry, just being a pain today.

    I love how ''I'm an arcane caster, nothing can hurt me!'' became ''Sure thing, man. Anything you say.'' after one close call. I absolutely celebrate his respect for the guy he should by cliche just consider his meatshield (beefshield? I'm sorry!). Also, Death-by-Trampling rocks. The aforementioned bitey reptile thing, however, could have been handled with a tad more epicness, in my opinion. I mean, after the build-up with it sniffing out the camp at night and the fact that anything that looks like a half-dragon gorgonopsid should be awesome by nature, I felt its eventual defeat to be somewhat anticlimactic. However, as I may or may not have said before, Death-by-Trampling rocks and totally gets a nice (potential) hat out of this, which to begrudge a victorious hero I would not be able to forgive myself. So, no complaints here.
    Last edited by Worlok; 2011-01-07 at 08:53 AM. Reason: This, and let no-one tell you otherwise.

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Eleanor_Rigby's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here and there

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Nice updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Worlok View Post
    The aforementioned bitey reptile thing, however, could have been handled with a tad more epicness, in my opinion. I mean, after the build-up with it sniffing out the camp at night and the fact that anything that looks like a half-dragon gorgonopsid should be awesome by nature, I felt its eventual defeat to be somewhat anticlimactic. However, as I may or may not have said before, Death-by-Trampling rocks and totally gets a nice (potential) hat out of this, which to begrudge a victorious hero I would not be able to forgive myself. So, no complaints here.
    Looking through the extras in the first post, I have a feeling that the encounter in the temple wasn't the last we'll be seeing of those dragon like creatures:

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru View Post
    Pages:

    Other Things:

    [...]

    NEW: Settran Snapper

    Large but stealthy, this scaled pack hunter is a common sight in the steamy jungles of Settra, where they prey on just about everything else thanks to their great intelligence and tendency to attack in overwhelming force. Fast sprinters, good swimmers and avid climbers, Snappers can be found just about anywhere there is food to be had, though they are wise enough to stay well clear of civilization. Though sizeable and ferocious, Settran Snappers are built for speed and stamina rather than toughness, and individually pose little threat to more dangerous predators - such as humanoids.

    Settran Snappers are intelligent enough that their young are easily domesticated despite their size and strength, and are widely used as guard beasts and pets. Snapper whelps mature only slightly faster than humans, and tend to live much longer. A well-trained Settran Snapper makes a lifelong and faithful companion, and their catlike grace means that they tend to destroy a disproportionately small amount of furniture along the way.
    I'm assuming the big red beasty was a Settran Snapper, judging by the sketch that accompanies the above description. Anyone reckon our arcane-caster-chomper left a little one behind who might become the party pet? I can hope anyway. I'd be a little surprised if there wasn't at least some character introduced at some point in the story who has a domesticated snapper - perhaps our non-moustachioed villain?

    Also, speaking of nonsensical injuries, I only just now looked up the not-rogue's weapon. Guys - you're supposed to disarm and trip 'em with the flail and then move in with the sickle end in your hand. But of course that wouldn't look nearly as cool [is slow at getting jokes]

    As far as this update itself goes, if I have one problem with it, it would probably be the speech bubbles. (Not the golden villain's one at the end - that one looked pretty cool). The worst panel for this is the second to last one: Isobel and Ms. Chaotic Neutral Paladin both have multiple speech bubbles but it's not really clear if Is says his piece first and then the lady made her comments or if there was some back and forth between the two. I think if it had been me (which, thankfully for everybody else, it's not) I would have used conjoined speech bubbles where there are pauses but nobody else interrupts or responds to their speech and use fresh speech bubbles to indicate responses in a dialogue with someone else. Did that make any sense? If not, I can try to find an example of a comic doing this later and edit it into the post. The speech bubbles seems to be one of the more persistent kinks with this comic - I remember the joke where Isobel affirms that his speech bubbles are more important than the other characters' faces being one of the ones that I laughed at out loud because I'd just been observing myself that the speech bubble placement was still a bit hinky and especially in that panel.

    PS: Savanah; thank you very much for the rules link I don't think I could really be depended on to remember to show up and post at the right time on the ongoing roleplaying games forum and I'd hate to ruin anybody else's experience but I will be looking through those rules... maybe the comics I read will make a little bit more sense now!

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Worlok's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Settran Snapper could well be. Excuse the 'bitey reptile thing' thing. Thanks, Eleanor. I had missed the extras so far. Somehow. Anyway, I agree that having that as a party pet would be nice, even if I can't exactly picture anyone of them to be the kind for animal caretaking.

    Also, M@X, provided you approve, there's some spontaneously inspired, if likely quite underwhelming, additional fan art in this spoiler, featuring Him Who Rocks (Which should be pretty obvious code since my last post), some choice quotes and the snapper's head, which, come to think of it, could use more visible horns. I'm sorry:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Worlok; 2011-01-07 at 09:52 AM. Reason: He who rocks, rocks!

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Strife Warzeal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Connecticolt
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor_Rigby View Post

    Also, speaking of nonsensical injuries, I only just now looked up the not-rogue's weapon. Guys - you're supposed to disarm and trip 'em with the flail and then move in with the sickle end in your hand. But of course that wouldn't look nearly as cool [is slow at getting jokes]
    Counter-argument:
    Why not de-arm them (quite literally) with the sickle end and then move in with flail end and bash the enemies heads in.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Eleanor_Rigby's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here and there

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Counter-argument:
    Why not de-arm them (quite literally) with the sickle end and then move in with flail end and bash the enemies heads in.
    ...I think the whole point of adding a weighted chain to a sickle is so that you can incapacitate your foe from a distance before moving in and finishing them off with the blade, but if that's how you want to play it I for one am not going to try to stop you. Your way sounds like the slower, more sadistic method - perhaps the one the CN paladin would prefer, judging by her treatment of the ogre?

    and Worlok, I agree with you entirely about the party's capacity for pet caretaking, I think that's part of why I thought it might be fun to see: it kind of fits with their haphazard tendencies. It would seem fitting to me for them to a) acquire a pet because they deliberately slaughtered its guardian, b)acquire a pet chiefly because it 'looks badass' and c)acquire a pet because they can either let it tag around after them and fight to defend them or deny it and have it turn on them... then again, Death-By-Trampling would easily be able to deal with it... most of the other party members? Less so. Maybe the argument against DBT doing this would be certain party members saying they can't kill the baby because it's cute... which Isobel would likely disagree with...
    Anyhow, just a thought

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Questions, comments and critique - oh, my!

    Worlok:
    Good catch there - the black is another inadequately explained weapon damage joke. Bite attacks to slashing, piercing and blunt damage, no matter what sort of teeth are attached to. So, highly elusive statement on weapon damage mechanics.

    I'd love to tell you exactly what's going on with the Snapper, but that would be a complete and utter spoiler. Rest assured that very few things in anything I write or draw makes a single appearance, never to return.

    Oh yes, I approve of all fan art. Hell, I'd even approve of troll art.

    Rigby:
    I know what a kusari-gama works like (I still say it's a ****ty weapon, but I digress) - what that scene makes fun of is that in the DMG, it's listed as a slashing reach weapon. Back when we found it, my friends and I did a double-take.

    I see your point about the speech bubbles, and will chain them together in the future. They do give me a terrible amount of trouble. :\

    Warzeal:
    Swinging the flail is hard in such close quarters, and chopping someone's arm off with a kama is all but impossible for several reasons. If you're joking, I'm sorry I took you seriously. :P
    Last edited by M@XWeru; 2011-01-07 at 12:58 PM.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Worlok's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Well, when you look at it that way (This is an edit, I had missed your post.) the team pet idea does look promising, Eleanor. However, I still think it would end horribly in one way or another. Unless the little one takes at all after Death-by-Trampling. Or, you know, especially then.

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru
    Good catch there - the black is another inadequately explained weapon damage joke. Bite attacks to slashing, piercing and blunt damage, no matter what sort of teeth are attached to. So, highly elusive statement on weapon damage mechanics.
    First, I wasn't even sure whether or not I should ask because of the bludgeoning damage thing, but then I thought it couldn't hurt and would probably even make its way to bring out the joke more clearly. Also, I got to propose weaponised tongues. For great awesome!

    Nicely done.

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru
    I'd love to tell you exactly what's going on with the Snapper, but that would be a complete and utter spoiler. Rest assured that very few things in anything I write or draw makes a single appearance, never to return.
    I see. Alright, good to know. I'll be on the lookout then.
    Last edited by Worlok; 2011-01-07 at 03:37 PM. Reason: And another time to grin...

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Eleanor_Rigby's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here and there

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru View Post
    Oh yes, I approve of all fan art. Hell, I'd even approve of troll art.

    Rigby:
    I know what a kusari-gama works like (I still say it's a ****ty weapon, but I digress) - what that scene makes fun of is that in the DMG, it's listed as a slashing reach weapon. Back when we found it, my friends and I did a double-take.

    I see your point about the speech bubbles, and will chain them together in the future. They do give me a terrible amount of trouble. :\

    Warzeal:
    Swinging the flail is hard in such close quarters, and chopping someone's arm off with a kama is all but impossible for several reasons. If you're joking, I'm sorry I took you seriously. :P
    I was completely unfamiliar with the weapon so I googled 'kusarigama d&d' and arrived at this: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Kusarig....5e_Equipment) which offers a slightly more reasonable description for its d&d applications. When I realised it was a real weapon I also googled kusarigama on its own. I wasn't trying to suggest you didn't know what it was though or how it worked, sorry it came across that way!

    And Worlok? Sigh. You may be right about my snapper idea. I thought you did a good job on the snapper's teeth in your fanart, by the way. The angles are kind of awkward so well done and all that! Araveugnitsuga, it was your fan art that got me looking up the kusarigama in the first place. I think both pics were pretty nifty, you have an interesting style.

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Worlok's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Don't take it too hard, Eleanor, dear, many a campaign around snapper cubs sure will follow! Also, thanks for your kind words! They mean much to me!

    On the other hand, I can't seem to find it - did we actually find out any of the class-race-combos of the party?

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Strife Warzeal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Connecticolt
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Worlok View Post
    On the other hand, I can't seem to find it - did we actually find out any of the class-race-combos of the party?
    Well Lysara is an elf Hexer(if that is a class). That is the only one I know off-hand.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Whew, this one took a damned long time. It's finally done, though.

    Worlok: I saw your question, though I'm not 100% sure what sort of answer you'd like. It looks like you drew it in MS Paint with a mouse, which is what I assume you did. There isn't much you can do with that. :P

    #14: Gods and Immorals
    Spoiler
    Show


    As for the classes:
    This is what's been given away in the comic so far.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Isobel ?: Chaotic Neutral ? Sorcerer/?/?

    ?: Chaotic Neutral ? Anarch/?/?/?/?

    Death-by-Trampling: Neutral Good Minotaur ?/?/?

    ?: Lawful ? Tiefling Monk/?/?/?/?/?

    ?: ? ? ? ?/?/?/?/?

    Lysara Arrowfoot: ? ? Elf ?/?/Hexer/
    Last edited by M@XWeru; 2011-01-08 at 11:08 AM.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Thumbs up Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    I liked this one alot. Dude needs to find antoher bathroom.
    ____

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ninjaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    He IS comedic gold. And quite cool too. Mummys are badass. The ones that are thousands of years old that be, not like your mom.
    My homebrewed rulesystem about city fighting warbands
    Portfolio
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

    What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

    Extended signature

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Oh, and another thing!

    That's not an incredibly ugly scythe, but in fact a threshing flail.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Strife Warzeal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Connecticolt
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru View Post
    As for the classes:
    This is what's been given away in the comic so far.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Isobel ?: Chaotic Neutral ? Sorcerer/?/?

    ?: Chaotic Neutral ? Anarch/?/?/?/?

    Death-by-Trampling: Neutral Good Minotaur ?/?/?

    ?: Lawful ? Monk/?/?/?/?/?

    ?: ? ? ? ?/?/?/?/?

    Lysara Arrowfoot: ? ? Elf ?/?/Hexer/
    Does every question mark directly transfer to something about the character? Is the one we know nothing about not-rogue? and isn't the monk a teifling?

    Also: Damn do these people multiclass/prestige like hell.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Yes to everything. I put 'Tiefling' in there.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru View Post
    Oh, and another thing!

    That's not an incredibly ugly scythe, but in fact a threshing flail.
    I thought it was a mop or something.
    ____

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenMuffin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Future
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    You might want to update the first page. It's on Comic 12
    My Avatar Adoption Center
    (I take personal avatar requests!)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a True Neutral Gnome Bard (1st level)

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Yes, I suppose I should...

    There, it's done.

    What should my next sketch be of?
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Eleanor_Rigby's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here and there

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru View Post
    Yes, I suppose I should...

    There, it's done.

    What should my next sketch be of?
    Death-By-Trampling seems to have his fans. Although perhaps ...Amsi Sinrasuli Kambythet Tutsekani Kaldum would be more topical? My less specific suggestion would be "whatever you feel like drawing" [/helpfulness]
    Like the new avatar.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: World, Cup (OotS-style Fantasy)

    Quote Originally Posted by M@XWeru View Post
    Yes, I suppose I should...

    There, it's done.

    What should my next sketch be of?
    I vote for the miniatures panel at the end of the last comic.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •