New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Request: Bit of an emergency. DM wants character picture by next week.

Hi. I haven't come the Arts and Crafts section in quite sometime, mostly because I'm a talentless fool that get's slightly jealous of people who can draw, and then I feel bad because...

Well, anyway, is there anyone who would be interested in drawing an Aztec/Mayan version of Samurai Jack? I guess that sounds a bit weird, but that's the basic concept of the character I made, and my googlefu is weak.

Any takers? Pretty please with cherries on top?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Request: Bit of an emergency. DM wants character picture by next week.

We talking the same style as the show, or a close approximation? I've already got a few requests to take care of, but I could probably get a simple character portrait out by next week.
    vape naesh

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Request: Bit of an emergency. DM wants character picture by next week.

Whichever style would be easiest for you, I guess. Though, I will admit that the same style as the show would indeed be appreciated.
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

4. - Top - End - #4

Sorry I wasn't able to do this by today. Finals are kicking my ass and I haven't had the time to do any of the requests I'd taken. I'll see if I can't get a quick sketch done tonight, but you should check with some other people who are taking requests if you haven't already.
    vape naesh

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemonde View Post
    Sorry I wasn't able to do this by today. Finals are kicking my ass and I haven't had the time to do any of the requests I'd taken. I'll see if I can't get a quick sketch done tonight, but you should check with some other people who are taking requests if you haven't already.
    I'd hate to cut into studying time, so don't feel any obligations on my account. Thank you for your efforts, and good luck with finals.

6. - Top - End - #6

Started working on the sketch in a bit of spare time. Should have an extremely rough version done soon and a finished one around Mondayish. That work?
    vape naesh