New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 49 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default [Nexus] AMEN XLIII: REVOLUTION!

Important Current Events as of Mar 5, 2012:

AMEN has very recently had a revolution, putting Ilpholin in charge, with Magtok as her second in command. The OP is in the process of being updated, and may not be entirely accurate.

Ask in the OOC thread if you need any assistance.

Latest OP updates:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Added new membership form
    2. Added new membership criteria
    3. Edited membership list to include IC status column
    4. Added paragraph to the end of history section
    Mar 5, 2012
    5. Edited henchmen to show Rogar and Pete's dismissal
    Mar 8, 2012
    6. Added the section for Mechanopanthers
    June 6, 2012

By Gulaghar

A BRIEF HISTORY by the esteemed Lord Magtok
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the darkest pits of despair there lived a fearsome being, one made of pure malevolence, hatred, and madness. He had an equally dark and loathsome plan for our world, the formation of an organization to be known as Evil Incorporated, destined to spread his unhallowed name throughout the world, so that all might come to know and fear the one named Psyke_D.

Fortunately for the rest of us, there's already a webcomic called Evil Inc. When this was pointed out by yours truly, the members of this fledgling new organization went into a frenzy. What good could an evil organization be without a suitably original, stylish, and menacing name? All sorts of suggestions were produced, everything from Vilecom (painfully bland) to Fullbladder's Fabulous Funky Foursome (Totally incorrect, as there was at least six of us by then).

Finally, someone (and by someone I mean me) offered a suggestion even better than Evil Inc, the "Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious". Everyone immediately realized that this was by far the best name they'd ever heard of, and after a chorus of "AMEN, brother"s and nibbling on some pixies, the Association had officially begun.

Years went by after that. In-jokes were formed, members came and went, and dictators were ousted and replaced with new dictators more swiftly than Central America during the Cold War on steroids. It was a glorious time, full of wars with EVIL, The Town, France, and HALO. (All ending in AMEN victories, aside from the last one, which was more of a cease-fire stalemate thingy)

Lives were lost, promptly restored, and then lost again. Love blossomed between various Associates, dark feuds between others, and every manner of nonsense imaginable, but that chaotic energy, that "Burn it all and let the gods sort it out" attitude always came before anything else.

Sadly, these days were destined to end eventually. AMEN just couldn't keep up with HALO, GLoG, and the rest of the world, and xenophobically shut its doors upon the rest of the world. A Dark Age ensued, full of newbs posting inane nonsense and old members complaining about the newbs instead of trying to better their situation, until eventually, not even the newbs were posting anymore.

Then came hope. Most called him crazy (and they were right), others called him ridiculously optimistic, and some say he's a big smelly dragon who doesn't bathe anywhere near as much as he should (Or maybe only I say that), but everyone else called him Gordon, the new leader of AMEN. Realizing that this xenophobic age had to end, he led AMEN out of the darkness, and brought about a new age of darkness, gave us a world where AMEN is once again a serious threat. For that, we owe him our thanks. I'm still gonna stab him in the back the first chance I get, though.

Or well, we owed him our thanks. He's sorta dead now, I think. Me and Ilpholin recently usurped the hell out of him with an awesome arena deathmatch thing, and now his smelly corpse has been exiled and stuff. She's in charge and I'm second-in-command, because responsibility smells. Weee, change!

(updated Mar 5, 2012)

THE BUILDING
    Spoiler
    Show
    You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s base, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting corridors and reality-defying chambers. The base itself is sentient, and doesn’t really take kindly to smartasses trying to map it. That being said, as long as you don’t try too hard to make sense of the base, it’s not difficult to find, say, an empty bunk, the common room, the can, the lab, et cetera. Of course, there’s much more to the base than that, but I can’t tell you about it. 1) Because it would crush your little mind, and 2) because I don’t wanna.

MEMBERSHIP FORM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Species:
    Profession:
    Reason for joining AMEN:
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
    References (Victims preferred):
    Past Experience:
    Other Information:

(last updated Mar 5, 2012)

LIST OF MEMBERS
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Character|Player|IC Status
    Ilpholin|Reinholdt|Leader
    Magtok|Magtok|2nd in command
    Allen|ApeofLight|
    Anyu|Haruki|Confirmed
    Becky|BR|Confirmed
    Cat Burglar|Third Emperor|x
    Cin|Wolfbane|o
    Clarissa|The Alexandrian|Confirmed
    Commodore Fluffy|CommodoreFluffy|
    Cybil|Shadowcaller|o
    Cyrus|Blade of Obliviom|Confirmed(?)
    Dam'Bul|Earl of Purple|Confirmed
    Darcy|HT|Missing
    Dark Lord|D_Lord|Confirmed
    Decker|Happyturtle|Confirmed
    Firebrick|Haruki|Confirmed
    GM|Goblin Music|
    Gordon|Phantom|Presumed dead Missing
    Greg|Firefox|Confirmed
    Haruki|Haruki|Confirmed
    Hatter|The Alexandrian|x
    Hatteress|The Alexandrian|x
    Jack Empty|Murkus|Confirmed
    Kal'selthezaar|Kid Kris|Security Officer
    Karyana cas Timoliir kynet Loarna|C'nor|x
    Lily|Harnel|o
    Megan|Mindfreak|Confirmed
    Moff 4|HT|Confirmed
    Mr.Bunbun|ApeofLight|
    Nephrim|Earl of Purple|Confirmed
    Orrey|Murkus|Confirmed
    Rot|VampireRot|Confirmed
    Seltz|iElf|Confirmed
    Shayan Vermoss|Slii Arhem|o
    Stu|Reinholdt|x
    Valente|Gulaghar|x
    Xavier|Billtodamax|
    Zefir|Zefir|Confirmed
    [/table]
    x = seen in the base since the revolution, membership not confirmed
    o = new member in the process of filling out forms, background checks, etc
    missing = seen elsewhere in the Nexus, but not in AMEN, since the revolution, or otherwise known IC to be missing
    blank = character in deadtime

(last updated June 6, 2012)

OOC NOTES & RULES
    Spoiler
    Show
    For the sake of variety, these rules will be listed in the form of Russian reversals. Wanna know why? Because I WAS BORED.

In Soviet Russia, AMEN base doesn’t destroy YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, godmodding aren’t allowed to YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, spam doesn’t post YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, t3h s3cks drop curtains on YOU!!

HOW TO JOIN
    Spoiler
    Show
    "One of the first things that are to change is a revamping of the membership process. No longer are they to be blood pacts. The forms will be standard and require a fair bit more than just a name."

"Furthermore, just signing them does not guarantee a place in AMEN. After that there will be a background check, followed by an interview with me. Then, if it feels like their goals and such line up with AMEN's, that's when they get in." It's a process designed to know your co-workers better!

"That said, old members will have to go through a similar process to retain their membership. A form filled out and an interview. However, unlike incoming members, acceptance is not contingent upon a decision, but rather simple completion. So former members are in no real jeopardy of losing their place here." So long as they actually do turn in the form and talk to Ilph. No more strangers and non-members loitering around. That's just outright silly in so many ways!

Link (updated Mar 5, 2012)

ABOUT HENCHMEN
    Spoiler
    Show
    NPC Henchmen for the most part can be godmodded, however, the named henchmen are reserved for ThePhantom to control.

Standard henchmen attack uniform. by MethosH, from the Nexus webcomic.

NPC Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are 147 npc henchman, each with a css color designation such as DarkRed, LimeGreen, and Cyan. Pink is the only henchwoman and seems to be the supervisor over the rest, though she still ranks below the named henchmen. Nobody but Gordon really knows what made them take the job at AMEN, but it must have been good.

Named Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rogar: Head Henchman, manages the henchmen. Fights with electrostaff. Kicked out
    Sweetums: Head Ogre Usher, most powerful fighter of henchmen. Makes the very nice fudge. Trainer
    Pete: Henchman of Naval business. Insane, thinks he's a pirate, always talks like one. Kicked out
    Mr E: Spymaster of henchmen. No telling what he looks like.

(updated Mar 8, 2012)

ABOUT MECHANO-PANTHERS by Mindfreak
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mechano-Panthers patrol the halls of AMEN(And some important rooms, like the Main Room) and are basically godmoddable by anyone with a character in AMEN. However, I'd rather you not have them do anything past their programming, which is:
    1) Subdue intruder with instant drying cement foam
    2) If 1 is not possible, kill intruder with razor sharp metal claws and spiked tail
    3) Bring body to torture room or to BioLab(if dead)

The cement foam dissolves from a solvent that the panthers also have.

Also, the panthers will listen to any AMEN member and will go after any people that come in that are not being accompanied by a current AMEN member. They're made of titanium as well, and are as strong and as fast as a normal panther. They will ignore orders from AMEN members if given a conflicting order from Ilpholin, and unknown to Ilpholin they will ignore an order from Ilpholin if given a conflicting one from Megan.

Any questions?
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-06-06 at 01:37 AM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIII: Moffocracy!

Front

Essentially very tall boots. Marciano is wearing a billowing tightly closed blue trench coat however. Marciano awaits a response to his grand entrance.

Reposted for new thread.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Front Door

Magma Balcony

"Can't wait to meet your friends,"
    Moff says.

Below the balcony, the lava is all lava-y. Yet somehow nobody chokes on fumes or bursts into flames because convection schmonvection.
    Magma Balcony

Taul gives them a flashing smile before pulling a phone out of his pocket and giving a call. "Yeah, come on over. And be sure to dress as hot as possible. Give them a show." He says with a smirk before turning to the Moffs. "They're on the way." He says with a grin.

A few minutes later, there'll be a big flash of light as Taul's friends arrive with a big black slab of stone. The first who'll attract the Moffs' attention is a dark tan man covered in red and blue tattoos. He's muscular, more so than Taul, and has long goatee, but no other hair on his head. He's wearing just a blue pair of swimming trunks and an amused smile.

And of more minor note to the Moffs are a pair of well-built women. Arla is also an elf, but has tanned skin compared to Taul's pale, and with bright blonde hair, wearing a tye-died one-piece. Anna, the final member of the party, has shoulder length curly dark brown hair, a pair of glasses, pale skin, and a red bikini.

"Moffs, meet my friends."
    Taul says with a grin.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Magma Balcony

The Moffs meet one another's eyes, and come to an agreement.

"You're in." Moff says to Aliz, the male combat mage. "Welcome to AMEN."

"You two are admitted on a probationary basis, until Stu can have a look at you."

"Neither of us can judge female hotness."

"Probably because it doesn't exist."

"Stu seems to think it does."

"Stu's brain is made of pollen."

"Point."

"So what's with the rock?"

Front Door

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Door

Marciano is manually disguised. He's a master. Marciano is a disguised as a tall, tan, Spaniard. He is disguised to be pretty hot. He bows and flourishes his tall hat. Hello monsieurs, My name is Marciano L'ouvre. I've come to join your establishment. His Spanish accent rattles.
    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Front

Essentially very tall boots. Marciano is wearing a billowing tightly closed blue trench coat however. Marciano awaits a response to his grand entrance.

"As you can see by our sign, we admit only hotties."

"I don't think he can see the sign."

"Why not?"

"The door is open and there's a bunch of people in the doorway."

"Huh, good point."

"Thank you, Moff."

"You're welcome, Moff."

"If you could see the sign, you would see that we admit hotties only."

"And we require proof."

"Of hotness."

"Which means..."

"... take it off!"

Foolish disguised!Marciano. Beings as shallow as the Moff collective are looking for hot bodies, not bodies covered in trenchcoats!
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-02-08 at 12:59 AM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Moffocracy - Magma Balcony

"The block contains some dangerous trash we need to get rid of, and we figured this was the best way how."
    Taul admits. "If you excuse us for a moment, we want to make sure the trash stays quiet till it's disposed of." He tells the Moffs before nodding to the others. Each one begins to chant in their own different language under their breaths, and after a moment, visible shackles of energy constrict around the block, each attached to their caster.

With the final restraints cast, they knock the block over the side and into the magma pit, the chains extending as it falls.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Door

I can't I recently sustained a horrid injury. However I do in fact have a picture. Marciano pulls out a picture that shows him at the beach with his shirt off. He has sexy abs. The man in the picture is a different person. Marciano has managed to disguise himself as the man perfectly. I require constant warmth. My magic cloak is my medicine. I cannot remove it. I apologize. That picture is me about a year ago before I received my injury. Marciano smiles exposing his perfectly white shimmering teeth. The Spaniard's handsome face shines. However my arms are not injured. Marciano exposes a very well muscled arm and flexes.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Magma Balcony

The Moffs do not interrupt the ceremony, merely gazing in wonder. At Taul and Aliz.

Front Door

"I can't help but notice that your knees are in the wrong place."

"Not to mention your hips."

"And your arms are awfully short."

"Way shorter than the picture guy."

"And, ewww... horrid injury."

"DO NOT WANT."

The Moffs are not normally this perceptive, but when it comes to the male form, they're... kind of experts. Mere mundane disguise will not persuade them that an ugly halfling is a hot human. Some form of holography or light-bending tech or magic would probably work. They're not immune to all magic - just mind affecting sorts.

((Sorry to keep thwarting your characters, but the Moffs are kind of single-minded about this sort of thing. Don't worry, their "rule" over AMEN isn't destined to last much longer, and then I imagine it will be business as usual when it comes to getting new members in.))
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-02-08 at 12:02 PM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Sigh...OK, Nevermind.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[The Lava Place]

The obsidian block suddenly finds itself in lava.
    Undoubtedly this is very uncomfortable, due to high heat levels.

Probably even more unpleasant for things inside, due to thermodynamic rules.
    Has to be like the evil version of a sauna.

As far as destruction goes...
    Either due to its magical origin, or the simple fact that obsidian's melting point is much higher than lava can manage, the block seems fairly stable.
    But it still isn't recommended to touch it.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Moffocracy - Magma Balcony

After a few minutes, Arla looks down. "Think she's gone?" She asks idly, knowing the answer already.

"Is it ever this easy?"
    Aliz answers.

"Nope."
    Anna finishes as Taul looks at the Moffs. "So, you said something about AMEN Jackets, cards, and rings?" He asks with a grin. "We'll be here for another hour or so, but I'm sure you can get our measurements."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground

Front Door - Moffocracy
    Megan's mechanical owl flies from its perch and goes to one above the front door to get a better shot of the Moffs.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Magma Balcony

"Woah."

"Someone is in there?"

"And you just executed her?"

"That is cold."

Moff 101 smacks 102 upside the head. "I think you mean hot."

"Uh, yeah."

"So... measurements, gentlemen?"

Both Moffs pull out tape measures.

Doorway

The Moffs are deadtimed for Thorium and the droids.

((It's currently not very difficult at all to get into the AMEN base. It is difficult to do it by trying to fool the Moffs by having someone pretend to be hot who isn't. Though... there isn't really much to do once you're inside, other than toss people into the valcano. ))

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Outside the Base- Moffocracy

Thorium, LIN and HK probably arrive about now, Thorium leading the way to the door and knocking sharply to get the attention of whoever's still inside.
    ((Sorry for the delay))

HK-47 lets out an electronic sighing sound as Thorium is forced to strip for the Moffs. Humans will force each other through any sort of degrading task, these days. HK-47 is up for humiliating meatbags on any day of the week, but it likes to do it stylishly.

The LIN begins cursing in droidspeak furiously as the door shuts before the droids can enter.

"Threatening Demand: Open the door, meatbags! Or I'll given you something to kiss!" He shouts, charging up the cryogenic energy projector cannon.
    Thanks to Ceika for the Jurga the Hutt avatar!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Moffocracy - Magma Chamber

After the measurements, Taul and Arla feel an inward twinge when the last piece of life inside the block vanishes. "Alright, crush it." He orders. With a flick of magical powers, the chains thicken and tighten around the block. The sound of the rock breaking is muffled beneath the thick semi-solid, but eventually the magical chains draw back up into their owners.

"Good riddance." Arla spits as Taul looks back at the Moffs. "So, mind if we place a few jokes in case Gordon and the others come back? I'm sure you'll find it all tasteful."

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Moffocracy - Magma chamber

"Gordon's not coming back."

"Definitely not a hottie."

"We won't let him in."

"Certainly not."

"But just in case..."

"Couldn't hurt!"

"We filled his office with popcorn."

"And then the base caught on fire, so it's probably all popped by now."

"Tried to sabotage the cloning labs, but Mr E locked us out."

"Wish we could get rid of him."

"He's a jerk."

"No sense of humour."

"And probably ugly, since no one is allowed to see him."

"For srs."

I... think that's a 'sure, go ahead.'

Doorway

*paused for TE*

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

AMEN

"Sweet. We just have to get some more of our equipment in here then. Can you all spraypaint?" He asks as he gives a nod to Anna as she snickers before pulling out a cellphone from somewhere in her bikini. "Yeah, all's good. Send the carepackage."

If allowed to, there'll be a flash of light as a big duffel bag with the Remnant symbol on it is teleported in.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Magma Room

Both Moffs shudder in revulsion when Anna pulls a cell phone out of her bikini, as it reminds them of body parts under the bikini that they'd rather not think about.

"Sure, we can spraypaint."

"What do you have in mind?"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Magma Room

"You can spraypaint anything you want."
    Taul says with a grin before tossing cans of spraypaint to the moffs. "It's magically permanent and changes to any color you want."

After passing a few other cans out to the other Remnants and the Moffs, he tosses the enchanted bag into the lava. When it touches, the Magma should explode into a rainbow of colors as it gets enchanted, turning the molten rock into a rainbow of glittering colors.

"So, ready?"
    He asks with another grin.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Magma Balcony >> Main Room

The Moffs take spraypaint and start going. One of them is doing fairly juvenile graffiti - crude, poorly drawn body parts. The other is doing a very good version of Botticelli's Birth of Venus on the wall behind the television - with Taul in the starring role and Moffs as the others.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground

Front Door

Still holding the door open, Thorium signals for HK-47 to stop. No sense in causing trouble, at least not until he has a better understanding of the situation. Namely, the answer to one very important question;

"What is this 'kiss' you speak of?"

Prometheus's Lab

The anti-teleport generator here is briefly powered down, re-activating a moment later. If anyone can sense such things, they might notice a brief spike in energy as something is teleported out of the lab.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Around the Base

Staying in pairs (Azil and Arla, Taul and Anna), the Remnants begin to roam the hallways, spraypainting lines of multicolor permanent paint and words such as "Remnant Wuz Here." on the walls to in the Main Room, right behind the couch facing the TV.

When faced with the bathrooms, they do something special. Every roll of toilet paper they find is lightly coated in itching powder and they'll pour blue dye in all the body wash and shampoo. For a final touch, they put superglue in some of the toothpaste tubes.

They'll do this over the course of a half hour and eventually meet back up in the Main Room, grinning and laughing.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Front Door

Moff 103 begins to quote poetry by Robert Burns:
    "Humid seal of soft affections,
    Tend'rest pledge of future bliss,
    Dearest tie of young connections,
    Love's first snow-drop, virgin kiss.
    Speaking silence, dumb confession,
    Passion's birth, and infants' play,
    Dove-like fondness, chaste concession,
    Glowing dawn of brighter day.
    Sorrowing joy, adieu's last action,
    Ling'ring lips, -- no more to join!
    What words can ever speak affection
    Thrilling and sincere as thine!"

Moff 104 takes the direct route and attempts to demonstrate by kissing Thorium.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Outside the Main Base - Not Now, as well]

"Hey you should have told that befor. It's a reflex for me to do this."

Evil mages transforming or summoning big monsters. COMMON! She also may notice that he just stoped in another try to throw one in while she was speaking.

When she comes down to Zefir,he has a good image of her mouth and when she goes to open it. He watched her while speaking. Just the moment befor she opens her mouth he throws another dummy.

She also may not see it, but Zefir is also manipulating the air around the bomb, causing it to ignore part of the breath. This should make the grenade less effected by the breath. The throw is again very precise, after all his life was often bound to such a throw a mistake could cost him his life. And the conditions right now aren't so bad, even if the breath cause him to cover his face with one hand.
    [Outside the Main Base - Waaay Far Back in the Past]

Manipulation of air! Air bending! Geeze! That sure is a neat power Zefir has got right there! Best of all, it'll work perfectly! Clarissa recoils involuntarily as the dummy spins straight down her gullet. She sticks out her long, violet, forked tongue in mild disgust.

"Eww! These things taste so nasty! Have you ever sampled one?"

No, Clarissa. I highly doubt Zefir has.

"You obviously don't need any more practice on lobbing grenades into my mouth. Let's try something...different."

Without warning or waiting for a response, Dragon Clarissa's tail whips out toward Zefir, attempting to coil around him like a snake and squeeze him tight. If he is caught, it might get awfully hard to breathe really quickly.

That's alright, though! Clarissa will gladly release Zefir if she manages to restrain him if he displays signs of being close to suffocation!

In the meantime, there are attempted mock-smotherings for Zefir! Clarissa does her best to feign malicious intentions.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main Room

D's fairly short (when not being obsessive about something) attention span finally gets back to making it really steamy in the base. As in hot, boil your skin off, steamy. Lava comes pumping out the glowing hold in the main room and hits the water, coming from the other hole.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Main Room

The Moffs enjoy the steam at first, but when it reaches dangerous levels, they abscond, likely with Taul and his gang accompanying them.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Outside the Main Base - Waaay Far Back in the Past]

Manipulation of air! Air bending! Geeze! That sure is a neat power Zefir has got right there! Best of all, it'll work perfectly! Clarissa recoils involuntarily as the dummy spins straight down her gullet. She sticks out her long, violet, forked tongue in mild disgust.

"Eww! These things taste so nasty! Have you ever sampled one?"

No, Clarissa. I highly doubt Zefir has.

"You obviously don't need any more practice on lobbing grenades into my mouth. Let's try something...different."

Without warning or waiting for a response, Dragon Clarissa's tail whips out toward Zefir, attempting to coil around him like a snake and squeeze him tight. If he is caught, it might get awfully hard to breathe really quickly.

That's alright, though! Clarissa will gladly release Zefir if she manages to restrain him if he displays signs of being close to suffocation!

In the meantime, there are attempted mock-smotherings for Zefir! Clarissa does her best to feign malicious intentions.
    [Outside the Main Base - The day befor yesterday...preyesterdays?]

Yeah airbending *inconspicuous whistle*, should I mention that it isn't only air. I don't think she would be very glad to hear that Zefir has an item that allows him to controll all elements. See Objects here. I just scaled it down havin him learning to deal with it and such. He trained very much with it. The irony is noted by me.

"You could say so." I s his short answer to the have you eat that. In fact he has chewing gum bombs he uses while caught. the chewing gum has black powder taste... not really tasty. After all he isn't ready, he didn't had the chance to clean his eyes from her breath.

Zefir won't be able to avoide beeing graped, but he can do one thing. One of his hands will stay down to reach his bag. it's safe to say that there would be something he could use. His other hand is still hold up to safe his face and to be able to touch the tail.

As a matter of fact he has nothing in his bag to help out here.. damn dummy bombs. But he still has his free hand. Yeah! He tries to grap the tail while breathing hard under the squeezing. The part where his hand is starts to get cold, very cold. It should be so cold that the air would freez. Due to the grap and all he won't be able to freez much only a hand size area, but maybe it's enougth to get free. (You know like this I bite you in the hand and the pain release me way) Her dragon skin could still resist this which would cause him being close to suffocation soon.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-02-18 at 11:43 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Room

Taul and the other Remnants enjoy the spectacle of the rainbow colored lava hitting the water, but quickly get the hint and leave the base.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

[Outside of the Main Base - The Past Is Now]

Cold? COLD? Freezing cold! Augh! Ah! No! Clarissa doesn't want a frozen tail!

"Meep!"

Dragon!Clarissa shrieks as the acute frost pounds against her insulating scales. She can still feel the bitter energy nip at her heat reserves through her decidedly well-insulated scales. She'll drop Zefir possibly to the ground faster than she performed her tail sweep!

Cold is one of her major, major, easily exploitable weaknesses!

Clarissa opens her powerful maw and breathes fire up and down her sensitive tail several times, whisking the jet of intense heat and light from side to side with great care.

This will last for a couple of minutes. Clarissa needs a moment to mentally and physically recuperate from the heat theft enacted upon her terrifying form.

After that time has elapsed, she'll morph back into Normal!Clarissa.

She's still rubbing the back of her spine gently with her hands.

She could really use a blanket at this instant.

29. - Top - End - #29

[Outside of the Main Base - No the now becomes th past in the future.]

Yeah things worked out better then thought... ok he didn't really thought he could escape. After droping down Zefir tries to land without breaking anything. He thinks he could rest now since after all she squeezed him. AS he heares her taking a deep breath for her fire breath Zefir rolls out of the way until he hits a bush. He stops there breathing hard and slowly regaining the power to stand up again.

He just hops she isn't that mad at him, but it was some kind of reflex.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

30. - Top - End - #30

Front Door

Well, that philosophical and poetic explanation of the subtle art of kissing really would have been quite helpful, were Thorium not preoccupied by freakin the flip out.

The poor, clueless supersoldier is caught completely off-guard by being dragged into a smooch with the Moff, but he reacts admirably fast, utilizing all his modified strength to quickly try to shove the lecherous 104 off of him and preferably far, far away.

"Bluhg! Gah!" Onomatopoeia! "Get the **** away from me!" Thorium splutters, having quite a bit of trouble thinking clearly, between the pain from his wound and the eight different kinds of panic alarm going off in his brain.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.