New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [Fim] My Little Pony Bridle Shores North (Slow thread)

Because some people were having trouble keeping up with the other thread, this additional thread has been created for those so that we don't drive them away. That would not be a very pony thing to do. We should all be able to have fun at our own paces. However, if this thread is moving too slow for you, you can always go to Here Instead.

The Town of Bridle Shores

Far to the west of Canterlot, further still even from Ponyville, a quiet little town is quickly springing up near a large lake.

This is Bridle Shores, situated along a large lake with a natural beach. Not far from town is Mt. Trotia, with a waterfall that feeds into the lake. The town is surrounded by a lush forest which the ponies of the town both use and nurture with delicate balance.

A small business district has started to grow, with a bakery, Dress shop, Grill, Greenhouse, Dojo, Saw mill, snow cone stand, dance academy, and even a soda bar popping up for the citizens of the town. They are also experimenting with new technology, with Dr. Cusofour’s friendship-harnessing lab and Floppy Disk’s computer shack.

Much of the forest is quiet and peaceful, but deeper within the forest lurks creatures far more dangerous…

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Recruitment Thread

Mane Pony Thread

OOC Thread

First RP thread

If I missed anything feel free to inform me. I'm sure I missed a couple of businesses so if I have, please inform me.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-04-14 at 10:32 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Fim] My Little Pony Bridle Shores North (Slow thread)

This thread is indeed very slow

And it makes me sad you don't want this in the OP.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Fim] My Little Pony Bridle Shores North (Slow thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    This thread is indeed very slow

And it makes me sad you don't want this in the OP.
    It was an experiment and we still aren't sure what we want to do to make it so that the main RP thread doesn't advance at too high a rate. Currently we're driving other ponies off so we're trying to make sure that that doesn't happen.