DruidGirl

Default Universal Smash Bros 5: Final Destination [Game On!]

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heroes
    Spoiler
    Show
    1-6) Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, Peach, Toad, etc. - Team Mario (Masons)

7) Link - Blade of Evil's Bane (Baner) NIGHT ACTION

8) Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer) NIGHT ACTION

9) Tingle - (Fool) NIGHT ACTION

10) Midna - Transform (Can Change between Imp Form and Human form. In Imp form, she can copy Link's power with a 50% chance of success. In Human form, Midna can copy Zelda's power with a 50% chance of success. In either form, she is not told whether or bane or scry is correct. Transforming from one form to another can only occur at night, and she cannot use an action the night she is transforming. Starts in Imp form).

11) Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next point, max charge 3) DAY ACTION

12) Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice) DAY ACTION

13) Falco - Hey Einstein! (Knows if either Fox or Krystal voted the same way as he did) PASSIVE ACTION

14) Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried, but not the result of the scry) PASSIVE ACTION

15) Kirby - Endless Void (May hide in the shadow of one player during the night. If that player dies in the night, Kirby gains that player's power. May only hold one new power at a time. Must abandon acquired power to be able to acquire a new one. 1 day Cooldown. NIGHT ACTION

16) Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Metaknight may select a target and all abilities that get targeted at Metaknight get retargeted to his target. Does not work on Villain kills. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

17) Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's) PASSIVE ACTION

18) Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day) NIGHT ACTION

19) Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day) DAY ACTION

20) Ness - PSI Magnet (All special abilities targeted at Ness aside from banes and kills fail. Knows if he is targeted, but not what or by whom) PASSIVE ACTION

21) Lucas - PK Freeze (Can void a target's special ability for the next cycle. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

22) Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that sucessfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

23) DK - DK Hand Slap (Target a player. Any other abilities targeting that player results in that ability failing, and the user being slapped into the ground, revealing to the public who was slapped, but not what they were trying to do. NIGHT ACTION

24) Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used) NIGHT ACTION

25) Dixie Kong - Helicopter Spin (Any abilities or night kills that target Dixie take effect one day later than usual) PASSIVE ACTION

28-27) Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2. Start off knowing each other) DAY ACTION

28) Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Becomes immune to Night kills for one night. 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

29) Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to catch one point at him per day, negating the point, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability) DAY ACTION

30) Ike - Counter (May make his point worth negative two instead of positive one) DAY ACTION

31) Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. One pikmin on any person at a time) PASSIVE ACTION

32) Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die) PASSIVE ACTION

33) Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

34) Wario - Garlic (Due to his stink, any ability used on Wario fails, and the user will not able to use that ability the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

3rd Party
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point) DAY ACTION

2) Snake - Cardboard box (Using the incredibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

3) Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancel out a point at him. A day where he doesn't receive a point replenishes one charge)

4) Sly Cooper - Safecracker (Each night, Sly may target a player to steal a clue bottle from a player to find a clue to the combination of a safe. Successfully opening a safe will grant Sly three disguises which he can use to make a player scry as the disguise.)

5) Carmilita Fox- Untimely arrest (Carmelita my arrest a player, removing them for play for a day. She also learns who Sly's robs each night. If she arrests Sly, Sly receives no more clues and Carmelita finds her shock pistol, allowing her to survive one lynching or night kill. 2 Day cooldown)

6) Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM. Also gives protection against first night kill or lynch, but loses all special abilities afterwards) PASSIVE ACTION

7) Phoenix Wright - OBJECTION! (Raises an objection, forcing target to change their vote for the day, or else have their next day's point invalidated) DAY ACTION

Villains
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Bowser - Your victim is in another castle (Bowser may kidnap the lynch victim, preventing their identity from being known until the following dusk) DAY ACTION

2) Ridley - Destruction (Beast) PASSIVE ACTION

3) Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil) NIGHT ACTION

4) Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is negated for that day. If ability is on cooldown, adds one day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

5) Sephiroth - Jenova's Children (Control's target's point and/or special ability for one day. Can't use on same target consecutivly. Penalty of one day cooldown assessed if an incorrect guess to what the target's ability is) NIGHT ACTION

6) Covenant Elite - Cloak (Scries as any role he chooses, and may change the role he scries as with a 3 day cooldown) PASSIVE ACTION

7) King K. Rool - Feign Death (Once killed for the first time, within 3 days may resurrect himself) PASSIVE ACTION

8) Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Power corrupts. Ganondorf may target somebody, corrupting them without their knowledge. That player has a X% chance to die each night, starting at 10% and doubling each time the player survives. Only one corrupted person at a time; 1 Day cooldown starting from the night the target dies) NIGHT ACTION

9) King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (May make the target of his choice scry immune for the night by swarming them with Waddle Dees) NIGHT ACTION

3rd Party Win Conditions:
    Spoiler
    Show

Sonic: Super Sonic - Collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds. (Chaos Emeralds are tradable items distributed randomly at the beginning of the game. Holder can use to get +1 point with a 2 day cooldown, and does not stack with other Emeralds. If holder dies, emerald(s) goes to last person to point at that person, random if N/A. Sonic gains a one-time use self-bane plus a kill ability when he has all seven emeralds)

Snake: Espionage - Discover the identity of all living Pokemon characters (Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, and Mewtwo)

Sly Cooper: Master Thief - Steal Carmelita's police files, or outlive her. (Files are stolen during normal Cluefinder use if he targets Carmelita. Successful file steal will grant Sly a two-use scry item)

Carmelita Fox: I'll get you Cooper! - Arrest Sly Cooper, or outlive him. (Carmelita is granted an extra life upon arresting Sly)

Banjo-Kazooie: Jinjo Rescue - Must protect at least half the players from a randomized list given at the game's start. (List will be roughly ten or so)

Pheonix Wright: Not Guilty! - Choose a player. Must protect your 'client' player from lynch throughout the game. If that player is night-killed, select a new client.

Master Chief: Alien Killer - Eliminate all the 'space' characters (Covenant Elite, Fox, Krystal, Falco, Wolf, Samus, Olimar, Ness, and Lucas). Is told when one dies, but not who.

Assorted additional rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Autolynch is set at 3 days of inactivity.
    2) Day and night is 48hrs. Might be reduced depending on speed of play.
    3) Mass role gathering is NOT ALLOWED.
    4) Role claiming and Narrator PM posting is not allowed either.
    5) Only team affiliation will be revealed upon death.
    6) ...except for 'Classic' roles such as the baner, devil, seer/fool, and masons.
    7) Masons do not have individual abilities. The specific names are just flavor.
    8) If Sephrioth attempts to control someone's ability without knowing it, and gets it wrong, the ability fails and he is penalized with a 1 day cooldown.
    9) If K. Rool is killed the first time, and there are NO other Villains, he will be resurrected immediately.
    10) If an ability is voided that is on cooldown, the cooldown will be extended by one instead.
    11) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone who severely ticks me off.
    12) Despite the potential for real funny PMs, all failed abilities will receive 'ability failed' message. Unless you ask me to make one in the flavor of your choice. Such PMs will be non-official though.
    13) Keep an eye out for minigames! If I can get them working, you will be able play for prizes!
    14) "Abilties" and "Special Abilities" refer to the abilities described above. Villain Night Kills can not be blocked unless otherwise specified.
    15) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.
    16) You may PM the Narrators with one role you would like to be, and one role you would not like to be. We may or may not ignore it, so don't try to get any ideas.

I am looking for a co-narrator.

But in the meantime, sign-ups will start.

Note: you may request one role you wish to be and one role you dont want. This may or may not be given.

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]#|Player|Died|Team Affiliation
    1|Tydude||
    2|Gray Mage|Night 2|Nintendo
    3|Calar||
    4|Diva De|Day 6|Team Nintendo
    5|Internet Flea|Night 1|Nintendo
    6|Murska|Day 1|Nintendo
    7|Lord FullBladder, MoG|Day 2|Villain
    8|sanity702||
    9|Aemoh||
    10|KerfuffleMach2|Night 5|Team Nintendo
    11|Phantomfox||
    12|TheLaughingman|Night 4|Zelda/Tingle
    13|billtodamax|Night 3|Baner
    14|Tasroth||
    15|Istari||
    16|Croverus||
    17|The Phantom||
    18|Lex-Kat|Night 6|Team Nintendo
    19|otakuryoga||
    20|cd4||
    21|ramsus||
    22|Reinholdt||
    23|Introbulus|AL Day 7|Team Nintendo
    24|Raz_Fox||
    25|Blue Ghost||
    26|Qwaz||
    27|Atreyu the Masked Llama|Day 3|Nintendo
    28|Ghanz Nmi|Night 4 AL|Nintendo
    29|GAThraawn||
    30|Eternal Drifter||
    31|Hyozo|AL Day 7|Team Nintendo
    32|someonenonotyou|Day 5|Team Nintendo
    33|Helgraf|Day 4|Nintendo
    34|Capt Spanner|Day 7|3rd Party
    [/table]

Replacements: Reinholdt

Have fun!
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2011-01-10 at 12:12 PM.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros 5: Final Destination

Judging by the rules in WW Central, this is going to be an insane game. In.
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Insane is good. In.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

In, hopefully Ill get a better role than last year.
    I shall spread the buttery light of justice over the toast of your iniquity!

Fight my brute.
    Brutes too boring? Try this one.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

In, in, in, in.
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

I have to try this. In.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I added the rules in. If you want/dont want a specific role, please note it.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

I'm in once more.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

I think Kirby's power is actually Midna's. As for specific roles, want Fox, decline Jigglypuff.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Oh god in. As per usual.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

11. - Top - End - #11

NecromancerGirl

In, as Buddha! What do you mean hes not allowed?
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

In, says I.

I want Sephiroth. ...what?

I don't want Captain Falcon. As fun as a kill ability is... no repeat of last time, please

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

I guess I should pick some favorites.
    Prefer Fox, defer Tingle.

14. - Top - End - #14

I am so in.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Let's see what it's like to play this from the other side, and see about brushing off some of my Werewolf rust.

Like: Lucario or Krystal
    Dislike: Any 'standard' role.

16. - Top - End - #16

Yessssss.

Like: Anything, really. Snake.

Dislike: Nothing that I know of.
    Last edited by TheLaughingMan; 2010-11-23 at 07:58 PM.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Old Avatar by PersonalSaivor.

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Eyeball
    Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

ok due to concerns put up, please send me a pm with which characters you want/dont want. Please keep it to one. Unfortunately for those of you who have put it up, please pm a new submission if you wish.

18. - Top - End - #18

Totally In.

Characters mean NAHTHING!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

This looks insane and confusing, and I'm totally IN!
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

20. - Top - End - #20

I'll be in again.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros 5: Final Destination [Recruiting!]

ok updated player list and Midn'a ability has been added in.

22. - Top - End - #22

So Midna gets a bane and a fool's scry?

I'm not sure why she would every use the scry.

Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

its a chance of a bane and a chance of a seer/fool scry. So yes, I think both would be useful given the situation.

24. - Top - End - #24

But without knowing if it's a seer scry or not, then there's a fifty percent chance of it being correct, so it's essentially a fool's scry.

Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

so would you rather have a fool scry in the beginning of the game or a 1 in 50 chance of baning the correct person and even than have it as a 50% chance of working.

26. - Top - End - #26

Probably the bane. There's a chance it'll do something good, whereas the fool scry will confuse krystal, if anything.

Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Deff interested. I'd like to join.

28. - Top - End - #28

In, and hoping for a better role this time.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Wait, where's my name? Why haven't I been added to the In list?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

50 players? thats crazy

in

only preference is no 3rd party
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar