New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Long Signature Thread

Cool Stuff I've Done (Contact me for more info):
    -Proficiency in all skills and have expertise in 16 @ 13th
    -Have 5 companions to yourself @ 20th: Vhuman (MI:FF), Shadow Sorcerer, Beastmaster, etc.
    -Run at Mach 3.175+ @ 20th
    -Highest damage @ 3

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoCrytuf View Post
    Yes...keep thinking that... your doing absolutely fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meirnon View Post
    Bah, it's just cookiethulhu brand. Insanely delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by One Step Two View Post
    Wait, are you telling us that he killed himself with his own Nat 20?
    Last edited by Pichu; 2017-08-26 at 07:26 PM.
    Extended Signature

Co-Creator of the Fastest Character in 5e at Mach 3.175 (SR-71)!
    (Maybe 6.5 (X-15), or even 12.7 (1.33 saturn V's)! It's still debatable)

2. - Top - End - #182

3. - Top - End - #183
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Op Awards
    Show

Iron Chef:
    XL: The Cockroach -- Silver
    XLVII: Judge Bitterbeard of the Non-Seelie Court -- Gold
    LI: Sonny Blaze -- Bronze (Tied)
    LX: Maenigo Antoya -- Gold
    LXIII: Vedo D'Nigh -- Gold
    LXXVIII: Voci Causam -- Silver (Tied)
    LXXIX: Wee Sal the Weasel -- Silver
    LXXX: Who'dat Agin -- Silver
    LXXXV: The Quiet One -- Gold
    LXXXVII: Darkshot Shadowmover -- Silver
    XC: Earl N. Meyer -- Bronze

Honorable Mention:
    XLII: Mortumdal (5th)
    LVIII: Anh the Houseless (4th)

Junkyard Wars:
    IV: Briar Rose...or...Weeping Beauty (GOLD)
    VI: Bael-Ver (The Guardian of Peace) (SILVER)
    VII: The Bump in the Night (GOLD)
    X: Squid-boy Sam (BRONZE - TIED)
    XVIII: Jude Devilblight (GOLD)
    Last edited by Macabaret; 2018-07-07 at 05:03 AM.
    Spoiler: Op Awards
    Show

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Currently playing[/S]

D&D 3.5

Red Hand of Doom (OOC/IC/campaign journal)

Riddle me this: How am I a frickin' paladin of all things when at least four or five of my answers were ones obviously related to arcane magic?

Spoiler: Funny quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombulian View Post
    The Far Realms care not for your petty sense of normalcy
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    A great meta example is right here! My comment had +1 to understanding, hamishspence's comment gave a +5 to understanding, and then Douglas chipped in +4 to understanding. So even though all three posts answered the question, and even though Douglas' reply came after hamishspence's, they don't stack, because they are all the same "type" (in this case, they give the same information, just varying levels of detail). Your understanding is now +5, not +10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    I'll tell you right now, if anyone asked me whether I thought they should wear a ballista on their head, I'm pretty sure I'd say "no."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    How about a beguiler with levels in beguiler and five levels in scarlet corsair to get the scourge of the seas class feature, with the scourge of the seas feat, the vampire, savage vampire, savage vampire, savage and vampire lord creature templates?

So it's a beguiler beguiler savage savage vampire savage vampire vampire lord scourge of the seas scourge of the seas?

You can also have a dragon dragon dragon disciple dragon shaman purple dragon knight dragon descendant dragon ascendant dragon totem lorekeeper or a knight annointed knight mystic fire knight knight of the raven eldritch knight ruby knight vindicator knight of the lily knight of the sacred seal ruby rose knight knight of the chalice bone knight triadic knight knight of the iron glacier knight of the rose knight of the thorn vengeance knight darksong knight knight of the chalice knight of the skull thayan knight knight platinum knight knight protector knight of the crown knight of the flying hunt knight of tyr's holy judgment vengeance knight knight of the blue moon purple dragon knight knight of the pearl ascetic knight knight of the sword knight-errant of silverymoon... look, there are a lot of knights and I'm not going to list them all, plus you probably fall horribly in half of them by this point.

You can also be a shadow sun ninja ninja ninja spy ninja of the crescent moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade Wolf View Post
    *Waves from library where I had been studying to understand your reasoning*
    *Particles from my ivory tower*
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Sanity View Post
    Ah yes, Ropers. The offspring of Indiana Jones and a petrified tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by woweedd View Post
    Bit late, my friend. That ship has sailed, circled the globe, and come back into port laden with spices from far-off lands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    This just in, [option being discussed] isn't as powerful as [the most powerful options in the game]! [Build] loses out to Tier-1 persistomancy! News at 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by jere7my View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    That's inaccurate. If someone predicts that you'll be eaten by giant snails, what are the odds that it's right?

Hint: Not 50%.
    It's closer to 85%, I'm afraid. But that news might not have gotten widespread media coverage yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Yes, it is just horribly out of character for them to actually meet the Aboleth. Aboleths are like if wizards and dragons had babies that then met some Mindflayers and thought the slavery was a neat trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by No brains View Post
    As a ghost brute shrieker, I scream about this on the ethereal plane where nobody can hear me. I forgot the template that also got rid of wis or cha.
    For some reason this thing makes me think of Pablo Picasso doing the cover illustration for a Lovecraft book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
    "On the one hand, you died trying to protect the weak. On the other hand, a cat killed you. We've got just the thing for that... around here, we like to call it Hilarious Good."
    I need to summon a portmanteaunicorn slaughterclown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    ...you're not talking about rothe, right?
    No, I'm mocking the Underdark. Deep Cows are like cows, except they have a greyish coloration, are Evil, have Darkvision, and can cast Detect Grass at will.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Each forcecage casting costs me 1,500 gp in ruby dust, and one does not keep Miss Starshine's company for long before growing a sense of frugality.

Plus you need it for eyeshadow.

I told you that in confidence, you dolt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftwolf View Post
    It turns out that the right to Free Speech doesn't extend to the right to Free Shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Incidentally, this marks:

1. The highest assigned LA to date, beating the Ghaele Eladrin's +6.

2. The only time a WotC LA above +3 ended up being exactly right.

The second in particular convinces me that the age of reason has ended, and pigs will soon sprout wings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    Well, there's also L3 deep slumber, L5 symbol of sleep and L7 hiss of sleep ...

I've never read about an [Ex] ability that imposes sleep. Though one of my high school teachers must've had such an ability.
    -0 for the Gathra as a PC. +1 for the skull as a clothes rack.

Spoiler: Praise I got
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    Wow, you worked in every pun you could there.

Take a bow, you've earned it.

Q

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    This should have been on the cover of the Belkar short story.

Spoiler: Gaming quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Just because you alter the narrative a bit doesn't mean that Gygax is going to leap from his grave and inflict an XP penalty on you.

Spoiler: About OotS
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    Well, it's not that if you use the correct definition, but don't forget that the *Internet* definition of a deus ex machina is "Any unexpected plot development I don't like".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandor View Post
    But I bet there's a number of people who are quite content to just see where the story goes, instead of wanting it shaped to their view.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickMopete View Post
    And now, the Order of the Stick has to face the one type of foe they're not ready for: A competent one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    I get the impression that most churches set up their own rules for who's in charge and what the succession chain consists of. Nergal's faith may simply work where a cleric is woken up from a sound sleep to see themselves surrounded by unholy fire while an otherworldly voice tells them Malack purchased an agriculture establishment and they're the new high priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    "...and then, when he pulls out the enchanted bag of tricks he stole from the Magistrate of Magicians, Z will use the makeshift magic squirt gun to ward off the muskrats. Of course, we'll also have to deal with the horde of demonic Capybaras from the modded Summon Monster possibly blocking our line-of-sight as mentioned in section 9b, so I'll use Silent Image to draw them away. If Malack attempts to use Divine Favor for the second time, then Z will have to use his Crushing Despair which will have a 30% chance to nullify the relevant bonuses on account of the debuffs already in place. At this time, if we can take the stake, Malack will panic letting us dive for the Holy Wafers, assuming any haven't been eaten by the Capybaras..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldsong View Post
    Given that Rich has gone on record as to state that he wants to make it clear that racism is bad having that be the message someone could read in his story would be shooting himself in the foot so hard that the bullet burrowed through the planet, burst out on the other side, flew around the planet and hit him in the other foot.

Spoiler: Awesome quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWyrmGold View Post
    Sometimes, I really hate humanity. They keep proving that they just aren't worth the effort to keep an eye on, that for every virtuous mortal eager to risk it all to lay one more brick so the tower of human progress can be that much taller there is a horde equally eager to knock those bricks off the tower to hear the noise it makes when it hits the ground, or willing to do so out of sheer apathy.
    But in the end, it's still worth it. Someone's going to catch that brick and put it back in its place. The tower will climb ever higher. Humanity is beautiful, if a bit stained. That's why I'm still Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by NihhusHuotAliro View Post
    Durkon isn't a spectator in his life just because he's not always the center of attention. One can have many roles at many points in life. People and dwarves are social animals.

Without the men who worked the off-stage microphones, Rocky would have been a silent movie. Without the citizenry, a nation is nothing. Without someone to make the tools and dig the marble from the Earth, there is no Michelangelo's David.

Humility doesn't make you think less of yourself, it helps you thinks less about yourself. There are other, valid things on which one can focus, things that are not "me".

So shut up, you parasitic soul-snatcher, because you aren't alive and never will be. You don't understand life at all. You're a mirror to it, but mirrors get everything backwards.
    Last edited by danielxcutter; 2021-02-02 at 05:36 AM.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Take a step back, and look at what kind of nonsense 3.5 charop can produce.

Quote Originally Posted by "Difference between Batman and God" thread
    Can someone explain the philosophical and practical differences between these two wizards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagren
    Stuffing a swarm of enrapturing insects inside yourself is a neat trick. (+0.5)
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKirah
    If the height is unconstrained, then this math changes and you get a tower of pig approximately 5986’ high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Adventurer
    Hmm, in fact, in this way Wizard cantrips are even more transferrable than Divine spells. If you research a new Divine spell, other casters can only learn it from you, IIRC, it doesn't just get added to their lists. But Cantrips do more than even this - they actually appear in all Wizard spellbooks, everywhere. Or, I suppose under a different reading, in any new Wizards that come into being after you've researched it.

There are implications for communication here.

Liches could start aggressively researching cantrips to piss each other off even though their preparations mean they can't actually find each other (and probably don't want to meet if they could).

Cantrip: "Szass Tam says Screw You, Mellifleur" (creates a lukewarm cup of tea in a chintzy cup)
    Cantrip: "Mellifleur sends his regards to Szass Tam and wishes him the worst of possible days" (irons and presses all your clothing)
    Quote Originally Posted by No brains
    Is it possible for an entomber to repeatedly entomb itself so that it can tunnel downward quickly?
    Last edited by remetagross; 2021-02-26 at 05:18 AM.
    VC XV, The horsemen are drawing nearer: The Alien and the Omen (part 1 and part 2).
    VC XVI, Burn baby burn:Nero
    VC XVIII, This is Heresy! Torquemada
    VC XX, Elder Evil: Henry Bowyer

And a repository of deliciously absurd sentences produced by maddened optimisers in my extended signature

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

What Class/Race/Alignment are you Quiz Im a Lawful Evil Human Wizard
    Fight my brute!

My Handbooks:
    Spell Slot Recovery Handbook
    Aid Another expansion Compilation

Spoiler: Best quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    57. I needed the experience points.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna
    Welcome to epic optimization. Everything's made up and the stats don't matter. *Said through skype*
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCenturion View Post
    hgeadsmashg in 3... 2..b 1...n
    6e gtfrr54t b3wws bj67y hjnu.;n b

back to nose. capital letters arew/ capds loccjk.
    TPBM B TYPE WUTH LEG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanyo
    My character got smitten by Raw, god of rules. *Said through skype*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurosman View Post
    Spectral hand is my favorite right now. Just imagine a hand slowly moving toward an enemy and then bitch slapping it in the face causing who knows what touch spell you are using with it.

Spoiler: Rise of Ants PC
    Show

Xankz/Soldier-Antquisitor:
    Health 20 0 damage taken
    Attack 9 (Modifiers: +2 Power Armor, +2 Flame Thrower)
    Armor 7 (Modifiers: +4 Power Armor, +3 Flame Cloak, +4 Byakugan and +1 Natural Armor)
    Skill 4
    Power 3
    Fear 3
    Surprise 3
    Ruthless Efficiency 4
    Almost Fanatical Devotion to the Pope 3
    Nice Red Uniforms 4
    *Modifiers are not included in stats as the stats given are base stats

Gear: Power armor (+4 Armor, +2 Offense)
    Spoiler: Unique Abilities
    Show
    Echolocation: Can detect things around via sound

Byakugan: The Hero gains +1 Armor per Skill by using their 360 Degree Tremorsense. This does not replace their vision, and so their heat sense is still active. This ability does not detect silent images, though illusions incorporating sound may manage to fool it. Sound waves may echo around corners and so too does this sense. Xankz can see as far as 60 ant lengths distance.
    Assuming Black Garden Ants average size of 0.6 cm, this would mean he can see 36cm distance with this.

No, my username is not about flapper, mine is making fun of flappybird and minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by D&DPrinceTandem
    Lmao Yee
    Quote Originally Posted by D&DPrinceTandem
    SAAASUUUUKEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasyPen
    It's still a level of cheese that not even flappeercraft would allow
    I am now a scale for optimization
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasyPen
    Technically Flap you and PT both are my unit of measurement for how cheesy something is. 1 Flap/PT is something way too cheesy for use in standard play.
    Last edited by flappeercraft; 2022-06-12 at 12:47 AM.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Banned

HalflingRogueGirl

I'm here to honor a series I grew up on, and still love dearly to this day.

Even though GT and Super suck.
    Last edited by Avianmosquito; 2017-09-14 at 01:04 AM. Reason: GIFS! UNLIMITED GIFS!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Let's Get This Straight, YOU'RE The Sidekick!" a Mutants and Masterminds Campaign Journal.
    "Murder, Lies and Civic Duty." a Pathfinder Campaign Journal.
    "Another Day, Another Dollar." a Shadowrun Campaign Journal
    "Ascension" a Shadowrun Campaign Journal
    "Desperate Men, Desperate Measures." a Star Wars SE Campaign Journal

I also sculpt.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Wolf View Post
    At least we can say Kid Jake has style. And possibly is insane.
    My Campaign Journals

9. - Top - End - #189

Current avatar (Vitruvian Stickman) by linklele.
    Jedi Exile avatar by Bradakhan.

Dream of the Endless avatar by linklele.

Currently playing:
    No PbPs
    Lots of video games! I'm Dirigibalistic on Steam and Xbox Live.

RPGs Owned:
    D&D 5e (PHB, DMG, MM, Curse of Strahd, Hoard of the Dragon Queen, The Rise of Tiamat)
    Masks: A New Generation (everything)
    Headspace (ditto)
    Star Wars D20 Revised (core rulebook)
    Numenera (Torment: Tides of Numenera Explorer’s Guide)
    Legacy: Life Among the Ruins 2E
    Broken Worlds: The Kill Six Billion Demons RPG

RPGs I Plan To Own, Sooner or Later:
    Numenera Discovery/Destiny

My Personal Forum Rules:
    1. Read, read again, think, then post.
    2. Don't be a jerk... unless they really deserve it.
    3. Above all else, to thine own self be true never take yourself too seriously.
    Last edited by rooster707; 2018-05-28 at 10:48 PM.
    Vitruvian Stickman avatar by linklele.
    I have an extended signature now. God knows why.
    Spoiler: shameless self-aggrandizing
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    What this guy said.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Halfling in the Playground

Default ThatWizardGuy's Extended Signature

And now, a word from our sponsor.

A crafty young bard named McMahon,
    whose poetry never would scan,
    once said, with a pause,
    “It's probably because
    I'm always trying to cram as many extra syllables into the last line as I possibly can.”

This message was brought to you by Coca-Cola.
    T R A N S
    R I G H T S
    A R E
    H U M A N
    R I G H T S
    - someone who knows what's up

11. - Top - End - #191
    Pixie in the Playground

we can show to admin forum
    Last edited by kedirimakmur1; 2017-10-20 at 11:16 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Extended Signature

Well, here is a list of my stuff, it is safe to assume any content related to Dungeons and Dragons is for 3.5e.
    Infinity Loops, and Other Tricks D&D) (As of the last time I checked not nearly comprehensive, a project I aim to work on at some point...)
    Homebrew (D&D)
    Nexus Characters
    Spoiler: Games Played In
    Show

Playing as Yalia Astley in Holidays in Astroya. OOC || IC

DM Registry
    Spoiler: Games Ran
    Show

Unfortunately, I couldn't continue running the games below due to some issues IRL. I might pick up the DM mantle at some point, but I've not the time yet.

The Sunless Citadel Old Recruitment Thread || OOC || IC

Where Madness Dwells OOC || Old Recruitment Thread| In Character Thread

Civilization Building Campaign: Recruitment Thread || OOC Thread || IC Thread

Spoiler: Want to Play Sometime
    Show

Nexus Characters

Spoiler: Useful Resources
    Show

X stat to Y bonus
    The 3.5 Archives (Wizards) Note: If you find an old post with a link to wizards remember to replace the www. with archive.

Spoiler: Random Song Lyrics
    Show

"It is not heresy, and I will not recant."

"Empty spaces, what are we living for?
    Abandoned places, I guess we know there's more"

"Don't want to let you down,
    But I am, hell bound..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    “You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go ‘according to plan.’ Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up, nobody panics because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old mayor will die...well, then everyone loses their minds.”
    Last edited by Westhart; 2019-12-02 at 12:21 AM.
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.

13. - Top - End - #193

Wow. I am surprised that I am already needing one of these. Lets just cut the chat and get to the good stuff

Spoiler: AVATARS
    Show
    This great Avatar is by Linklele

Spoiler: QUOTES
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by javcs View Post
    Option 1: A wizard did it.

Option 2: You're an extremely disturbed Epic Illithid Savant
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccan View Post
    anything can be accomplished with enough murder in 3.X
    Quote Originally Posted by Calthropstu View Post
    I am now envisioning 5 dead wolves with their heads cut off placed around some guy limbs and head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malapterus View Post
    Enlarge Person is only good for getting stuff off the top shelf
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWyrmGold View Post
    "Dammit, this random guy keeps sending me souls and asking for efreet. Well...he's trying, and I gotta say, he's going all-out with these ceremonies. What the heck, I can spare a guy."
    Quote Originally Posted by ExLibrisMortis View Post
    Confirming that levitating baboons can definitely quad-wield scimitars is a worthy use of a master's degree .

Spoiler: COMPETITION MEDELS
    Show
    None yet

Thats it for now. Tune in next Saturday at 10 for Episode 12: Gary-a-tron-rex
    Last edited by Baby Gary; 2017-12-18 at 01:52 PM.
    Muad'drin tia dar allende caba'drin rhiadem! Los Valdar Cuebiyari! Los! Carai an Caldazar! Al Caldazar!

Amazing avatar by Linklele

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by The Cats View Post
    Oh wadda you know Gary, you're just a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Yes, but immunity to wizard and resistance to fighter kinda makes up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by daremetoidareyo View Post
    It's all fun and games until you encounter the roc weremegalodon

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Spoiler: Prior Games (Player)
    Show

Game DM Character Build First Post Last Post Duration Players
    Aegis Tristalt/Aegis Tristalt II (OOC / OOC II) Aegis013 Renia Alo'Nevin IV Saintly Half-Celestial Bard/Wizard/Cleric 22 Nov 2014 17 Jun 2019 4 Years, 6 Months, 26 days General Patton (759), Silver Night (553), whoiam (319), Mousedigits (285), Flinn_Furious (58), Bluydee (2)
    A Simple Job (OOC) Lentrax Sofia Patel III Registered Companion 14 Mar 2018 21 Apr 2018 1 Month 7 Days Ridai (12), whoiam (10), Feirgon (8), GideonBurkheart (4), AvatarVecna (1)
    Jafnan Vándr (OOC) BelGareth Audr VII Druid 7 02 Apr 2017 11 Feb 2018 10 Months 9 Days Lightning Fast (28), TankLaser007 (26), whoiam (23), DrK (20), Autopsibiofeeder (19), Archer the Cat (13), CrystalMists (3)
    Just a Simple Job (OOC) Lentrax Sofia Patel II Registered Companion 20 Jan 2018 08 Feb 2018 19 Days whoiam (8), Celticbear (5), TankLaser007 (5), AvatarVecna (4), Squadfather42 (3)
    The Bar of the Forgotten (OOC) JNAProductions Eponah Aven II (again) Twi'Lekk Noble 2/Scout 2/Scoundrel 1 19 Nov 2017 28 Nov 2017 9 Days Sariel Vailo (13), whoiam (7), Eldest (5), Igneel (4), Tacobob (4), Grim ranger (4), DoctorGlock (4), JbeJ275 (4), TheArcaneCaster (1)
    USS Von Klitzing (OOC) Sir Shameful Lt. Commander T'Loran III Experienced Vulan Science Officer 30 Sep 2017 11 Nov 2017 1 Months 12 Days EarthenRite (18), spinningdice (14), Squadfather42 (14), Ascension (13), Anyr (9), whoiam (8)
    USS Bernard: Mission to Corachaidd (OOC) More of That Commander T'Loran II Experienced Science Track Vulcan 08 Sep 2017 13 Sep 2017 5 Days Squadfather42 (6), EarthenRite (5), whoiam (3), Lexiconjurer (3)
    Broken Mould (OOC) Miraqariftsky Eos Eta Adeptus Mechanicus / Forge World Sage 25 Jun 2017 23 Jul 2017 28 Days whoiam (5), Ionbound (2), Checkmate-Pony (2), DukeGod (2), Morovir (1)
    At the Edge of Humanity and In Search of Humanity
    (OOC)
    ~Corvus~ Alala Centaur (4+2LA) Half-Celestial (+4LA) // Warblade 10 14 Sep 2015 24 Jun 2017 1 Year 9 Months 10 Days whoiam (179), Stegyre (144), Swami Monsoon (120), Nyarai (101), Silver Night (95), blackwind1kaze (77), darklink_shadow (37), Incendius (15), Realms of Chaos (15)
    Playground Rebels (OOC) Mando Knight Eponah Aven II Twi'Lekk Noble 2/Scout 2/Scoundrel 1 05 Jan 2017 26 Mar 2017 2 Months 21 Days Thundercracker (26), whoiam (22), robnar (18), Philistine (15), Volthawk (2)
    Beyond Bubonic (OOC) Tsunamiatunzen1 Aislinn Elan Erudite 5 02 May 2015 10 Mar 2017 1 Year 10 Months 8 Days TaiLiu (246), whoiam (224), General Patton (138), caesar193 (133), Novabomb (56), Necroticplague (53), Ridai (25), JrimReaper (22), razorback (21), PersonMan (3), tonberryking (3)
    Dragondoom (OOC) LittleCarp04 Sebi Nin II Ratfolk Wizard? (Sheet wiped by Mythweavers crash) 18 Dec 2016 24 Jan 2017 1 Months 6 Days MesiDoomstalker (18), Ceralune (17), oono (14), HappyMerecat (13), whoiam (9), Fearan (8)
    Seven Voyages of the Fearless: First Voyage, In Fire and Ashes (OOC) Pol Detson Nev Raven Artificer/Wizard? (Sheet wiped by Mythweavers crash) 22 Nov 2016 27 Dec 2016 1 Months 5 Days dascarletm (22), whoiam (15), Silver Night (15), Mousedigits (12)
    The Dragon Master: Magic 101 (OOC) Durzan Hesi Arcanisstok Ixen Anhew di'wer Dian III Arbiter/Unknown Dragon 28 Aug 2016 19 Nov 2016 2 Months 22 Days whoiam (20), Mabn (15), Icilia (15), Ilena (12), Henry the 57th (11)
    The Dragonslayer's Legacy (OOC) Ridai Balein II Druid 10/Psion (Egoist) 10 13 Jun 2016 13 Nov 2016 5 Months MikelaC1 (93), Talore (76), gremlin-pult (64), whoiam (60), El'the Ellie (39), Debbie_D (17)
    A Light in the Black (OOC) Jewdebega Sofia Patel Greenhorn / Registered Companion 28 Sep 2016 16 Oct 2016 18 Days DoctorFaust (14), Space Lawyer (14), Q'telun (8), whoiam (5), coffeegoblin (5), AliceLost (5), AvatarVecna (2)
    You All WORK In An Inn (OOC) Dudeons Succour-of-Travellers Pure Sexy Succubus Maid 21 Aug 2016 30 Aug 2016 9 Days igordragonian (5), whoiam (5), Phobia (2), Pertenetator (2), Neil Crow (1)
    Galactic Mercenaries, Chapter 1: A New Beginning (OOC) Darth_Maximus Eve II Human Replica Droid Noble 1/Scoundrel 3 05 Feb 2016 15 Jun 2016 4 Months 10 Days Odentin (92), Thundercracker (82), whoiam (72), DataDancer (54), Lentrax (53), MichaelGoldclaw (39), treebeard25 (8)
    Through the Faerie Ring: Beneath Foreign Stars (OOC) DoctorGlock Alauniira'a IV Drow Domain Wizard (Transmutation) 4 19 Oct 2015 04 May 2016 6 Months 15 Days Jeff the Green (34), Nightraiderx (34), whoiam (32), senrath (24), EnglishLanguage (6), esorscher (2)
    The Crax (OOC) Jack_Simth Desssria III Catfolk Wizard (Diviner Scroll Scholar) // Bard / Tactician // Psion/Elocator 15 Mar 2016 17 Apr 2016 1 Months 2 Days Necroticplague (18), whoiam (15), Triskavanski (13), Nightraiderx (10), Maugan Ra (9), Matamane (6)
    Warriors of Mandalore Redux (OOC) Amazo Eponah Catharr Jedi 1 / Scoundrel 1 / Jedi 6 / Jedi Knight 4 10 Jan 2016 03 Mar 2016 1 Months 22 Days whoiam (18), Sir Grave (17), BananaPhone (14), LazyNinja (11), Tvrod (10), Greymoon (9), DoctorFaust (9), protheuz (8), AvatarVecna (7), jamaul13 (3)
    MAID: Attack on Loli (OOC) Anubis Dread Yelizaveta Durnovo Sexy Heroine Maid 01 Feb 2016 27 Feb 2016 26 Days whoiam (11), Quiver (10), Necroticplague (8), DoctorFaust (4)
    War Stories (OOC) Cardea Liselle d'Phiarlan II Psion (Telepath)/Bard 30 Nov 2015 15 Jan 2016 1 Months 16 Days bcool999 (7), whoiam (7), RPZip (5), Chambers (5), Aldurin (5), Ryuuk (4), rypt (3)
    Time of the Dragon (OOC) Virdish Hesi Arcanisstok Ixen Anhew di wer Dian II Riddled Gold Dragon Domain Wizard (Transmutation) 3 06 Oct 2015 21 Nov 2015 1 Months 15 Days GuesssWho (17), JonU (13), whoiam (11), Sønderjye (9), Nyarai (7), Draconium (6)
    Star Wars Dark Times (OOC) Samshiir Eve Human Replica Droid Scoundrel 3 23 Nov 2015 28 Nov 2015 5 Days Prehysterical (3), whoiam (3), mr1135 (3), DarthAngmarred (2)
    The Gates of Hell (OOC) Mousedigits Nustrilaa Xiloscient d'Phiarlan IV Bard 16/Cloistered Cleric 16/Wizard (Arcane Crafter) 5/Incantatrix 10/Archmage 1 12 Apr 2015 11 Sep 2015 4 Months 30 Days Rendel Nep (27), whoiam (24), Man on Fire (23), Breitheamh (18), Tempestfury (17)
    Monstercops (OOC) Illven Psalacantha III Nymph/Druid // Bard 12 24 Mar 2015 03 Aug 2015 4 Months 10 Days whoiam (63), MikelaC1 (44), supernerd (37), Jthw (33), Tempestfury (20), Ridai (13), Myllinnia (10)
    Living in a Fairy Tale (OOC) Nettlekid Liselle Catfolk Psion(Telepath) 9 06 May 2015 16 Jul 2015 2 Months 10 Days whoiam (27), Logain Ablar (25), 5a Violista (22), Book the Hero (22), Illven (16)
    Through the Faerie Ring (OOC) DoctorGlock Desssria II Catfolk Artificer 4 / Martial Rogue 4 28 Apr 2015 02 Jul 2015 2 Months 4 Days EdroGrimshell (17), JKTrickster (13), Nightraiderx (12), Drako_Beoulve (9), whoiam (9), Dread_Head (8), Illven (7), Defiant Element (6)
    Ancient Rome (with magic) (OOC) jodokast Auđr VI Druid 2 20 May 2015 10 Jun 2015 21 Days driftwood (17), Hypername (14), whoiam (11), Keledrath (4)
    Heavy Roleplaying (OOC) The Bandicoot Alauniira'a III Drow Cloistered Cleric 1 07 Apr 2015 20 May 2015 1 Months 13 Days wkwkwkwk1 (14), Vreejack (13), whoiam (12), DarkSetzer (9), evyldead (6)
    The Cyst: Monasteries and the Militant (OOC) byzantineblue Mamellek III Crusader / Cloistered Cleric 31 Mar 2015 16 Apr 2015 16 Days PurpleSocks (12), whoiam (12), Seharvepernfan (7), Sønderjye (6), Still_I_Rise (5), bcool999 (5)
    All the Time in the World v.2 (OOC) Nettlekid Desssria Catfolk Druid 21 16 Jan 2015 02 Mar 2015 1 Months 14 Days Deophaun (37), whoiam (32), DoctorGlock (30), Breitheamh (19), lonewolf1210 (17)
    The Tarot Murders (OOC) Xsesiv Woman Detective Inspector Anna Terry 02 Feb 2015 16 Feb 2015 14 Days whoiam (7), russdm (6), TerrickTerran (6), AvatarVecna (1)
    Dragons of the Chamber (OOC) lonewolf1210 Balein Silver Dragon / Bard 10 30 Dec 2014 11 Jan 2015 12 Days whoiam (2), RandomWombat (2)
    3.P Ultimate Dungeon Crawl: "Attale's Offer" Part 1 (OOC) AvatarVecna Nustrilaa Xiloscient d'Phiarlan III Paladin 3 / Inquisitor 3 / Monk 2 / Cleric 9 / Epic Hero 3 / Venerated Sage 5 // Wizard 5 / Incantatrix 10 / Archmage 5 / Veneficus Optima 5 04 Sep 2014 09 Dec 2014 3 Months 5 Days The Grue (26), Thokk_Smash (22), Gunhaven (16), Mousedigits (14), JBarca (14), Necroticplague (13), whoiam (13), MikelaC1 (12), Bluydee (10), Tempestfury (9)
    Fall of Zarus (OOC) THEChanger Ascent-of-Man Succubus/Bardic Sage 3 // Domain Wizard 7 / Abjurant Champion 4 22 Jul 2014 04 Dec 2014 4 Months 12 Days Silver Night (45), Vertharrad (40), Rendel Nep (37), whoiam (34), Prehysterical (26), Lord Bayushi (13)
    Star Trek: Shattered Stars (OOC) Grimtina Comander T'Loran Vulcan Ops Officer 03 Sep 2014 09 Sep 2014 6 Days firebrandtoluc (3), whoiam (2)
    A Little Bit Silly (OOC) Rendel Nep Miss Fluffles Awakened Dog Druid 22 Aug 2014 02 Sep 2014 11 Days darklink_shadow (6), TiaC (5), whoiam (3), NekoIncardine (3), Ellowryn (2), Keledrath (2), Neely (1)
    Island of the Sirens, The Pentallion (OOC) The Mad Hatter Audr V Druid 03 Aug 2014 14 Aug 2014 11 Days dextercorvia (5), whoiam (4), ImperatorV (2), Arutha (2), Dragonslayer495 (1)
    The Balance Shifts (OOC) rweird Psalacantha II Half-Celestial Phrenic Nymph/Epic Hero 3/Unmage 1 // Wizard 5/Ruathar 3/Incantatrix 4/Abjurant Champion 4/Archmage 4/Veneficus Optima 1 30 Jun 2013 24 Dec 2013 5 Months 24 Days Dunkoro (70), darklink_shadow (35), whoiam (33), greenpotato (27), GuyFawkes (24), smasher0404 (17), NekoIncardine (15), Gem_Knight (14), Ravanan (7), Derjuin (4), ginger ninja (3), AmberVael (3), Cogidubnus (1)
    A Plague on Dragonkind (OOC) rweird Hesi Arcanisstok Ixen Anhew di'wer Dian Riddled Gold Dragon 15 / Transmuter Domain Wizard (7)/Loremaster (5)/Archmage (3) 08 May 2013 05 Sep 2013 3 Months 28 Days Erik Vale (90), Silver Night (50), Plerumque (47), whoiam (46), cd4 (33), Thrice Dead Cat (28), al'Lan Mandrag (22), MichaelGoldclaw (18), ShadowFireLance (11)
    Credulitatis est Potentia (OOC) Mikhailangelo Sebi Nin Ratfolk Diviner (Foresight) 3 05 May 2013 20 May 2013 15 Days AaronGrimstone (28), Kamakiri (15), whoiam (12), NikolaTesla (11), Magatsu Izanagi (7), Rullett (2)
    100 Miles to the Empire (OOC) Eldan Audr IV Druid 4 // Cloistered Cleric 4 26 Mar 2013 07 Apr 2013 12 Days Quakes (3), whoiam (3), Raunchel (3), Shinovar (2), yugi24862 (2)
    Caligo in Chains Eldan Psalacantha Succubus 1 / Nymph 1 09 Nov 2012 25 Nov 2012 16 Days Zweanslord (15), whoiam (11), Matar (10), Volthawk (9), Togo (9), Niezck (8), huyneo (6)
    The Silver Hellstar THEChanger Alauniira'a II Drow Wizard (Domain Transmuter) 3 21 Oct 2012 21 Dec 2012 2 Months only1doug (26), Cymru am byth (23), ♠Spade♠ (21), BelGareth (16), whoiam (15), Sparrow (6), Lady Moreta (1)
    Knights of the Old Kingdom Simba Mamellek II Crusader/Cleric? 17 Jul 2012 15 Sep 2012 1 Months 29 Days Medic (22), razorback (22), Sliver (18), whoiam (15), Azoth (13), mrcarter11 (7), greenpotato (6)
    Call of the Wild THEChanger Ainariel Druid/Bard 06 Jun 2012 02 Aug 2012 1 Months 27 Days Fredaintdead (17), whoiam (14), Lix Lorn (12), Amakule (10), Wyntonian (9), The Crash Man (7)
    Dragondoom LittleCarp04 Nustrilaa d'Phiarlan II Wizard 05 Feb 2012 16 Jun 2012 4 Months 11 Days Mr. X (75), Daftendirekt (52), Calenestel (48), userpay (35), whoiam (31), Medic! (12)
    European Game Prendre Au∂r/Aislinn III Cloistered Cleric / Druid 27 Aug 2011 18 May 2012 8 Months 21 Days Burnheart (86), whoiam (50), SleepyBadger (44), Spyder_Cel (24), JollyChris (18), Seharvepernfan (16), Vladislav (8)
    Voyage of the Morningstar Eldan Renia Alo'Nevin III Half-Celestial Paladin/Favoured Soul/Psion? 15 Aug 2011 14 Mar 2012 6 Months 28 Days Togo (54), Matar (49), whoiam (48), Zweanslord (41), Volthawk (36), Niezck (20), drakir_nosslin (19), huyneo (13), Rauthiss (6)
    Something's Rotten Here FearlessGnome Alauniira'a Bard/Psion? 26 Dec 2011 20 Apr 2012 3 Months 25 Days Madara (99), McStabbington (59), Hashmir (49), Grishnakh (45), Really? (41), whoiam (32), GFawkes (32), cardrian (26), 3.1415926535897 (11)
    The Court of Lord Ho llamamushroom Lady Shu Fan Kezami II Freeform Noble 23 Oct 2011 01 Nov 2011 9 Days Tebryn (8), whoiam (6), WrathOfLife (4), nolispe (3), ThatLovin'Elan (2)
    Exploring Eberron Devmaar Edana 04 Mar 2011 04 Jun 2011 3 Months Grendus (50), Lady Moreta (50), Belthasar (50), whoiam (17), DoctorHobo (11)
    Illuminance Devmaar Alexis Druid? 25 Mar 2011 04 Jun 2011 2 Months 10 Days Lady Moreta (133), Belthasar (109), Grendus (99), DoctorHobo (69), zenanarchist (25), theblackorc (14), whoiam (8), JelloCat (3)
    Oceans of Legacy Realms of Chaos Audr II 21 Apr 2010 14 Dec 2010 7 Months 23 Days Lizard Lord (210), Ridai (146), Iun (121), whoiam (116), Forever Curious (103), Crixon (93), The Great Skenardo (84), Ernir (71), Tacitus (67), Eurus (62), Lyndworm (62), Jarian (31), M@XWeru (17), Tichrondrius (10)
    Dwaer Depths King Tius Nustrilaa Xiloscient d'Phiarlan Elf Wizard 06 Aug 2010 12 Nov 2010 3 Months 6 Days Wiz (58), EdroGrimshell (55), Yuki Akuma (35), CockroachTeaParty (32), whoiam (31), Cardea (30), Vizzerdrix (19), Dax Thura (4), Hat-Trick (2)
    To Gain the Spark industrious 'trix Psionic Custom Tyranid 07 Mar 2010 18 Jul 2010 4 Months 11 Days Barbarian MD (131), Ryuuk (121), AmberVael (92), shadowedsoul (68), whoiam (51)
    The Court of Lord Ho Scrapjack Lady Shu Fan Kezami Freeform Aristocrat 14 Oct 2010 23 Oct 2010 9 Days whoiam (34), blueboy (30), HalfTangible (27), Innis Cabal (26), Johel (21), WrathOfLife (20), Grim ranger (19), Thelonius (18), Aux-Ash (15), deathpigeon (11), ArcaneStomper (9), LongVin (7), Dorizzit (3)
    Kerluddein Revisited rrkkskrrk Renia II Cleric/Wizard? 17 Aug 2010 13 Oct 2010 1 Months 26 Days whoiam (10), Mando Knight (9), Sliver (9), Kris Strife (6), Jack_Simth (4)
    The Adventures of the Limping Lady Graybacca Epona 22 Aug 2010 19 Sep 2010 28 Days whoiam (15), Mo_the_Hawked (15), SuperCracker (15), Gamgee (10), Daisuke1133 (9), Reverent-One (6), bacon (6)
    Old Republic - After the War Frog Dragon Lierolla 02 Nov 2009 18 Sep 2010 10 Months 16 Days Squark (87), whoiam (51), Elves-as-People (40), pirateking89 (36), Gamgee (32), Lothmar (25), Jallorn (22), Vorastrix (5), Hollow One (5), calhexas (4)
    The Plague of the Marked Splodgey, Oslecamo Mamellek 17 Nov 2009 02 Aug 2010 8 Months 16 Days Eldariel (58), whoiam (57), Doctor Witch (56), Flying Dutchman (40), good_lookin_gus (29), Godskook (16), Archangelat (13)
    Kerluddein rrkkskrrk Renia Cleric/Psion? 27 Sep 2009 07 Jul 2010 9 Months 10 Days Jack_Simth (152), Kris Strife (116), Mando Knight (100), Sliver (82), whoiam (69), MikelaC (45), King Tius (29), CullinaneLives (27), gigz (16), monty (11), Marillion (10), MeklorIlavator (2), Kobold-Bard (2), sidhe_blooded (1)
    Island Exploration - The Undiscovered Country Arcanous Audr/Aislinn Cleric? 12 Feb 2010 03 Mar 2010 19 Days Krennel (29), Jokes (22), Freshmeat (14), whoiam (14), jojolagger (14), BobElliot (3), dara (1)

Spoiler: Prior Games (DM)
    Show

Game OOC Players First Post Last Post Duration
    A man inherits a remote mansion... you've heard this one before, haven't you? OOC Ionbound (7), Q'telun (6), Mando Knight (6), Necroticplague (4), DoctorFaust (4), Madmal (2) 17 Apr 2016 4 May 2016 <1 Month
    Closing the Gates of Hell kenmotar (8), TriumphantHero (5), Theoboldi (4), Lexin (4), BelGareth (4), Medic! (3) 1 Dec 2012 9 Jan 2013 1 Month
    Deadly Shadows ArcanistSupreme (17), bigstipidfighte (14), Steward (8), Theoboldi (7) 10 Aug 2011 26 Aug 2011 <1 Month
    The Galactic Opera Binks (3), daelrog (2), LongVin (1), Carden (1) 24 July 2010 11 Aug 2010 <1 Month
    Follow the Gold Barbarian MD (77), Jack_Simth (57), appending_doom (56), industrious (52), Hashmir (49), The DM (20), tonberryking (20), 4is111 (16) 6 Nov 2009 28 April 2010 5 Months
    Last edited by whoiam; 2019-11-02 at 10:43 AM.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Currently DMing
    Show
    Spoiler: Lions Of Undersky (5E)
    Show

Spoiler: Threads
    Show

Spoiler: Sheets
    Show
    I'll get back to this later. What was I thinking, 9 players!?

Spoiler: Currently Playing In
    Show

Spoiler: Eldritch Dissonance (5E)
    Show

Spoiler: Threads
    Show

Spoiler: Sheets
    Show
    I'll get back to this later

Open to DM any game in D&D 5th Edition. I also have light experience in Pathfinder and Star Wars: Edge Of The Empire.
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2018-02-20 at 01:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

Spoiler: Active Games
    Show

Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2018-02-19 at 06:09 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

17. - Top - End - #197
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

As part of a reference to Terry Pratchett's Interesting Times, I decided to make my signature a list of three absurd things my Godbound character has done, and then finish with "He once bought an apple." Facts that did not fit due to letter constraints.

"Lifted a small section of godless heaven-plain out of it's own realm to create his own personal super-heaven where his followers could create divine beauty all day long."

"Challenging an Ancient Ent Godbound to a fistfight sans the use of any godpowers, and managing to knock the Ent down to Righteous Fury level singlehandedly despite being poisoned.

"Charging an ENTIRE orc horde while blazing like the sun, before healing the rest of the party while tanking damage."

"Convinced the Goddess of DECEPTION that he was actually female." (still not sure HOW I pulled that off.)

Now I don't have the showy tricks of the god of artifice (he's building a pyramid), night (political acumen), or endurance (made the best beer in town), like the gnome, drow and half orc respectively in my Pantheon, but I can hold my own. :P
    Currently taking part in Godbound campaign:
    Oberon, level 3 Dragonborn paladin, Godbound of Sun, Fertility and Health:
    Famed for:
    1) Cutting a Drider Godbound in half with a greatsword
    2) Challenging an Ent Godbound to a fist fight sans godpowers, and winning
    3) Walking the city as a miniature sun and convincing all the rioting citizens that, no, the gods are not dead.
    4) He once bought an apple.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Default Zaq's Iron Chef Stuff

Zaq's Iron Chef Stuff

Entries

Award count: 6 HM, 8 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze, 1 successful joke build, 6 other.

• Round XVII—Ardent Dilettante: Aesc Duan Dee [1] [2] (Honorable Mention)
      My very first entry, and it took Honorable Mention, which is still quite often my goal. Ardent Dilettante is all about trying all the things, so I made a build that had one level each in ten different classes (and ten levels in the SI). I also had no levels in Bard or Factotum, and no levels in any base classes that grant casting, despite the SI requiring both arcane and divine casting in order to finish it. I made a couple errors, but honestly, if I were to do it again for some reason, I'd keep the fundamentals in place.
    • Round XVIII—Unseelie Dark Hunter: Ogar (Bronze)
      When I refer to a build as being "dense," this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. I have a very strong memory of needing two people and a spreadsheet to make sure that I could fit in all of the prereqs for all the many different build elements I had in here, and I have a similarly strong memory of having a grand total of two skill points "free" (meaning that I could change them without breaking something) within the first eight or so levels. Anyway, this is a build that culminated in my beloved "tower of bears" trick: the character could turn into a bear and simultaneously turn her mount into a bear, and the two bears then got free (stacking) Intimidate checks, which could make something Frightened. So not only is it a tower of bears, it's a tower of bears that you're mechanically compelled to run away screaming from. You know, in case you were thinking of not running screaming from an unexpected bear tower.
    • Round XXIV—Tactical Soldier: Char Sorrel (Also-ran)
      My first also-ran build, and I'm not going to argue that it deserved better. Tactical Soldier is a catastrophe of a PrC. I threw out at least two or three builds getting to the final entry, and the final entry was basically an extended lament about how bad the class is and how everything it does is done better and cheaper by ToB. The fluff (an illiterate warforged who couldn't read his copy of ToB and who therefore had to learn other, substandard tricks) was likely the best part, but that's not saying much, especially since this was basically a protest build. This build didn't deserve anything more than it got.
    • Round LX—Acolyte of the Ego: Benjamin Nutt (Gold)
      Yeah, 36 whole rounds went by between Char and Benjamin, but my real-life job at that point left me way the hell less free time than I needed. Still, packs of wild dogs couldn't keep me away from entering a round with a Truespeak-based SI. I think my story here may just be the best thing I've ever written. I know it's not tasteful to laugh at one's own jokes, but I honestly still sometimes get a chuckle out of the idea of a "band of marauding Truenamers" terrorizing poor Commoners. I don't want to brag too terribly much about taking my first gold here, but I'm pretty sure that if I entered the Truespeak-based Iron Chef round and didn't win gold, I'd have to commit seppuku or something.
    • Rougnd LXVII—Gnome Giant-Slayer: Jagt (Also-ran)
      Another one of my also-rans, and once again, I don't think I deserved much better than I got. I don't really recall why I thought this particular build was entertaining enough to submit, but sometimes you've just gotta do something. The basic idea was to focus on the skill bonus parts of Favored Enemy to make a gnome who disguised herself as a very small giant and infiltrated giant society to bring it down from within. Yeah, I don't know what's so great about that either. The only particularly noteworthy bit was finding a way to mimic Rock Catching as a Small critter.
    • Round LXX—Order of the Bow Initiate: Li'l Brudder (Bronze)
      Sometimes it's possible to make a protest/joke build that's intended to win Honorable Mention but ends up taking a proper medal. Li'l Brudder is an example of such a build. OotBI is a famously bad PrC whose prereqs mean that you can make a minimum of three shots on a full attack by the time you enter—and then the signature ability requires you to spend a standard action making a single attack for some reason. Desperate to find a reason why anyone with those prereqs would ever bother using Ranged Precision (the signature ability in question), I came up with the idea of a character who had 0 max HP. At 0 HP, you see, one is staggered, and staggered characters cannot take full-round actions like making full attacks. Therefore, Ranged Precision will be the best thing that such a character could do to attack, and therefore I'm properly using the SI! Yes, this is completely absurd on its face. It's every bit as stupid as it sounds. As I said, this was totally a protest build that was intended to get some laughs and hopefully get Honorable Mention, but somehow I managed to accidentally do well enough to squeak out third place in a hella crowded field of sixteen entries! Also, somehow I only tied for having the lowest Power score that round? With 0 HP? I don't understand how that works. (And yes, the name is indeed a reference to that Li'l Brudder. He can make it on his own!)
    • Round LXXII—Spellfire Channeler: Harror (Gold)
      This was a seriously fun round with some really good entries across the board. Spellfire Channeler gains charges of spellfire by draining magic items or by absorbing spell effects. This build had summons that could cast absorbable magic at her and also had infinite mind blades to drain for semi-infinite spellfire charges, which I maintain is pretty clever. Also, let this be an object lesson to aspiring chefs: sometimes the smallest details, even fluffy ones, can push you over the edge to victory. After deciding that the build would involve charging up off of disposable mind blades, I decided that it would be hilarious to invest as many ranks as possible in Perform: Sword-Swallowing, at least partly so I could include the line "she just smiled [. . .] and took another bite of her sword" in the story. The scores in this round were really tight. The final judge's Originality entry for Harror simply read, in its entirety, "Originality: 5. Sword-swallowing. (+2)." That happened to be just the margin I needed to edge into first place and stay there! Lesson learned: those cross-class ranks in Perform were super well spent.
    • Round LXXV—Thief of Life: Cocus Ferrea (Honorable Mention)
      Sometimes we succeed simply by making the build at all. This is such a time. The signature ability of ToL is the ability to basically kill something and absorb its life force into you (hence the name). I realized that it was actually possible to enter the SI as early as level 2, and then I realized that I absolutely needed to make a story about hunting down other previous Iron Chef winners and eating their souls. So I submitted another "1×10 + 10×1" build where I had one level in Rogue, ten levels in the SI, and then one level each in nine previous ingredients, with the idea being that I took the level in each other SI after eating that SI's gold medalist. Have you ever tried qualifying for a secret ingredient? It's never easy. They always have horrible prereqs. Have you ever tried qualifying for ten secret ingredients? With zero bonus feats and 10 INT? I have. Even if you don't win after doing something like that, you feel like a damn monarch. Go ahead, break that record. I dare you. Your Latin is probably better, though.
    • Round LXXXI—Serene Guardian: Opsablepsia (Honorable Mention)
      This was a weird build that really got away from me, but I'm very happy that I got it in, because I'd had the stub in my head for years. According to the board game Balderdash, the word "opsablepsia" means "the inability to look someone in the eye." After learning that word, I had the idea to make a character of the same name whose basic concept was to see how many gaze attacks I could shove into one LA 0 PC. Unfortunately, my real-life games never ended up being at an appropriate level to make this particular build idea work, and gaze attacks are finicky anyway, so I shelved the idea for a long time. When I realized that Serene Guardian rewards you for doing lots of individual pings of damage every round (ideally to as many enemies as possible, as long as each enemy you care about receives at least two or three separate damage packets per round), I knew that I finally would have a chance to bring this character to life, so I did. The prereqs for a lot of things I cared about were really ugly in the middle, so I basically had to rewrite large parts of it with a machete at the last minute, but I still took HM, which I consider to be a win. I mean, it's not often that you see someone based around a definition to a crazy obscure word, right?
    • Round LXXXIX—Thrall of Demogorgon (build 1): Fra'alstog the Bold (Honorable Mention)
      Iron Chef is all about making gold out of crap, and sometimes that works better than others. We always have to put on our game faces and tell the judges that our builds are strong and viable and not dead weight in a party facing level-appropriate challenges, but that isn't always true. That said, somehow I managed to convince myself that this build would be remarkably playable. ToD is a weird class to optimize because its abilities are so scattered, but I cobbled together something that I think holds up on its own. It uses a few tricks that I've liked using in the past (applying damage bonuses to ability damage, combining the Mauling Gauntlets with the harpoon to get a weird form of BfC on a non-caster, using Ordered Chaos on an Incarnate to double-dip on bonuses, etc.), and I think it might have gotten a medal other than HM if Elder Evils hadn't changed the prereqs on Thrall to Demon, which is the most transparently "we just want you to light a feat on fire" tax feat this side of, well, Willing Deformity.
    • Round LXXXIX—Thrall of Demogorgon (build 2): Speeloxhuu (Gold)
      That said, Speeloxhuu is almost certainly my favorite Iron Chef build I've made to date. It was almost definitely the most fun to construct. It's relatively rare for me to go balls-to-the-wall silly (Li'l Brudder notwithstanding), but with Speeloxhuu I decided to go big or go home, and it somehow worked. The esteemed Venger referred to the ToD entries as “high camp,” which I think is perfect for Speeloxhuu. For the duration of the whole weekend I spent on the build, I couldn't stop giggling like a madman over it. It's a tiny-sized muckdweller who has levels in Soulborn and Truenamer, slaps on the standard ubercharge package to ping-pong around nonlethally murdalizing people, then abuses the extremely abuse-friendly sacrifice rules to summon demons to graft raw chaos onto his flesh, all while his muckdweller familiar does the same sacrifices. I kept giving him more and more over-the-top titles, kept making the build stupider and stupider, and kept just pushing the envelope farther and farther, and apparently I did it right. I submitted two builds to the same round (which I basically never do) and I was using a Truenamer-based build with tricks straight out of the Naughty Words section of my own Truenamer guide, so I wanted to take precautions to disguise my style, hence the disdain for capital letters and the inconsistent affectation of non-American spellings. Also, Speeloxhuu has twenty feats (nineteen of which are selectable), which I feel like has to be some kind of record for a character not using the Dark Chaos Shuffle or other methods of arbitrary feat-generation.
    • Round XCI—Fatemaker: Memyadu, the Spell Embezzler (Gold)
      I really didn't expect to walk away with a medal after this round. Fatemaker is a really, really bland PrC that feels like a janky Dragon Magazine base class that you have to wait until you're ECL 6+ to enter for some reason. The chassis is very similar to a Spellthief (Sneak Attack, 6+INT skills, and CHA-based casting of arcane spells up to 4th level, though Fatemaker's list is awful), so I decided to use Master Spellthief to basically turn it into a real Spellthief with slightly better slots per day. I used Mage of the Arcane Order to gain access to spells that aren't terrible and used stolen spells to pay back the spell debt. I have an unnatural fondness for potions, so I made Quick Potion and Delay Potion a cornerstone of the build, which seemed to work. Perhaps most surprising about this entry is the fact that I broke two of my cardinal Iron Chef rules ("don't use LA" and "finish the damned ingredient"), but I still pulled ahead of the competition. The whole round is worth reading, though—we had some great entries!
    • Round XCII—Eye of the Xanathar (build 1): Lurinella d'Jorasco (Gold)
      EotX is a class that looks like it does a lot but actually offers very little. The restrictions on its abilities are baffling. One of its only unique abilities is Perfect Sneak Attack, which lets you make a single melee attack as a standard action, but that single attack is guaranteed to be a sneak attack (against a non-immune foe), no flanking or denial of DEX necessary. We already went through hell in the Order of the Bow Initiate round to deal with "precision damage on a single swing as a standard action," so I didn't want to do the same joke again. I realized that PSA could be used to trigger both sneak attack and skirmish, which is usually difficult on a non-invisible character, so I threw together a Swift Ambusher chassis and bolted on EotX. Snap Kick makes the single attack slightly less single, but I needed a way to make the kick count as a sneak attack. I'd been looking for an excuse to play with the unarmed attack feats from Oriental Adventures for a while, and this seemed to work! I'm genuinely surprised that no one else did the same trick, but I'll take it. EotX's other allegedly big feature is a pile of really weak and janky fake "eye rays" that are underleveled and interfere with PSA, but they count as spell-like abilities, so I just dipped into Nosomatic Chirurgeon and burned them for Inflicts instead, which our one judge approved of. It was a risk, but it paid off.
      Perhaps more importantly, what made Lurinella fun for me was that I was explicitly and intentionally trying to copy the style and format favored by Darrin, another Iron Chef regular (and a darn good builder). I didn't have a reason for it other than trying to see if I could do it. Everyone was fooled, though, so I seemed to have succeeded!
    • Round XCII—Eye of the Xanathar (build 2): Thack O'Grugnord (Joke build)
      I've submitted joke builds before. You probably just got done reading about some of them. Thack is the most hardcore joke character I've ever sent in. I recommend you go read the build for yourself if you haven't, because I think I lay out the insanity pretty well there. Go ahead, I'll wait. You're still here? You really want me to explain the joke? Very well. EotX gets "Know Alignment" as a spell-like ability. I couldn't find Know Alignment in the 3.5 PHB. Or the Spell Compendium. Or the 3.0 PHB. Long story short, it appears to be a 2e spell rather than a 3e spell (the 3.x versions being Detect Evil and the equivalents, most likely). The class is so janky that it gives you a spell that no longer exists! So I knew I had to have some fun with that. SLAs can be used for crafting, so I tried to think of an interesting item that could be made with an ancient spell, but since most printed 3.5 items require 3.5 spells, I was only able to come up with stuff like scrolls. But scrolls can be scribed into books, and Archivists can learn any divine spell they can get in their book, right? So we can have an Archivist learn it as an actual spell. Okay, that's great and all, but why do we care? Here's where I went totally insane. Shaper of Form has a delightfully abusable ability called Like Begets Like that lets you turn a nonmagical item into another nonmagical item of approximately the same material and size/weight. It's like a diet PAO. I laid out the (insane and probably not RAW) argument that you can use LBL to turn a prayerbook with one 2e spell into a prayerbook with a different 2e spell. (I mean, honestly, a 2e spell isn't a "material," so a GM who buys that might buy that you don't need to get Know Alignment in there in the first place, but this isn't a serious build or a terribly serious argument.) Once we get books full of 2e spells, we then need people to cast them, so I used the Charm Person ability of EotX to qualify for Mindbender in order to get enchantment tricks to convince other Archivists to learn these insane old 2e spells. There's no real point to this except to make people laugh, but it DID make people laugh, so that's a win in my book. Our beloved Chair Heliomance declined to post witty commentary along with the builds this round, but she couldn't stop herself from adding "WHAT THE HELL EVEN IS THIS" to Thack's post. To quote georgie_leech's reaction, "I vote it at least gets an honorary mention in Dysfunctional Rules thread. Maybe a statue. A book crying in the corner or something." I don't think there was an official award of HM this round, but the reactions were positive, so I say mission accomplished!
    • Round XCVI—Oozemaster (build 1): Cindy Yoht (Honorable Mention)
      What can we say about Oozemaster? It's a class that you simply cannot play straight. So I basically didn't try to. I was inspired by the Amulet of Ooze Riding in AEG, which does exactly what it sounds like. Oozemaster lets you become immune to oozes, but that honestly didn't pan out. What did pan out was using its ability to arbitrarily squeeze into teeny-tiny spaces to dive into an ally's guts and heal and buff them from the inside out, all while using Mounted Combat to make Ride checks to negate attacks on the ally you're riding around in. The squeezing ability explicitly bans expanding while in a constrained area, but it doesn't ban chillaxing in a constrained area without trying to expand. Yes, this is as stupid as it sounds. Also, Oozemaster has a bizarrely large number of nonlethal options for its signature "oozy touch" ability, so I made Cindy an Apostle of Peace and eked out 9th level spells. You know, because being symbiotic incandescent hippie jelly is definitely a normal build concept.
    • Round XCVI—Oozemaster (build 2): Humperdink d'Kundarak (Gold)
      Cindy was the super-Good peace-loving Oozemaster; Humperdink is super-Evil, devoted to an elder evil, and loves making use of corrupt spells. What kinds of corrupt spells? Well, lots of them, because he takes advantage of really, really poor wording to become immune to his own effects by turning into an ooze that he's immune to. Again, yes, this is stupid, but Oozemaster really doesn't give you a lot to work with. He's a Wu Jen, so of course we get some body outside body shenanigans online: not only is it a great thematic fit (oozes split, after all!), but it lets you become a one-man Splatoon throwing green slime grenades around and ruining people's days. Fun stuff! This was another build that took gold not so much because all the judges loved it but more because one judge really hated every other build other than this one, but hey, whatever it takes. That's how relative contests work! But as advice to aspiring chefs or current chefs seeking to improve, you don't ever want to talk yourself out of something fun, but there are indeed times when the best way you can proceed is by making sure that you're not the one who goes into extra-aggressive penalty attraction mode.
    • Round C—Swiftblade (build 1): Quick Man (Also-ran)
      This was my attempt to turn not just a Mega Man character, but specifically a Mega Man character as interpreted by The Megas, into an Iron Chef build. Considering what a mammoth VGM nerd I am, this is arguably one of the most on-brand builds I've ever done, and one of the hardest to explain to an outsider about why it speaks to me directly. But it does. It's a VGM song in build form.
    • Round C—Swiftblade (build 2): F.A.S.T. (Silver)
      Took nine years for me to get a silver! Bronze and gold, but not silver. Anyway, I wasn't even trying to hide my identity here. I just dove into truenamer (it qualifies for swiftblade!), threw in references to linguists and Japanese commercials and stuff, and let my freak flag fly. Word Given Form is super obnoxious to build around, but I argue that when it works, it works beautifully.
    • Round CII—Blade Dancer: Minerva (Also-ran)
      Honestly pretty surprised that this build didn't do better, but hey, I don't have to be the star every time. This is, to be blunt, my spin on the classic Hood build: get Jump up to ridiculously high levels, then abuse Battle Jump to get multiple charges on a simple move action. Mantis Leap didn't often show up in the original Hood discussions because it's hard to get, so that was my attempt to be unique here. The name Minerva comes from Fire Emblem, specifically Fire Emblem Warriors: the character Minerva is a dragon-rider with a dive-bomb attack that, if you know what you're doing, can be spammed (despite it clearly being intended to take a few seconds to get up to speed), allowing "dragon bombing" as you just bounce up and down and deliver OP levels of devastation in a wide spread, all day every day. Considering that this character is a dragonborn and definitely involves dragon bombing, that seemed appropriate.
    • Round CIII—Psion Uncarnate: The Tapestry Whale (Gold)
      This build. Just... this build. I was disgusted with the ingredient, really. It's so stingy with its abilities. It gives up so much compared to the base entry. It acts like it's doing you a favor letting you get a pathetic touch attack a few times a day or go incorporeal for one minute at a time. I couldn't think of a single serious entry, so I decided to protest by taking levels in berserk and just being a whale 24/7. But then it turns out that being incorporeal is pretty nice for a whale. And since I needed to have equipment to take advantage of the SI's ability to use equipment when incorporeal, I needed fabricate to ensure that I would have the proper armor. And once you have fabricate, everything looks like a raw material. Also, the way things worked out, I had mass cloud mind to make it so that only certain people could perceive me. So I just started brainstorming ridiculous things to do with fabricate, and I ended up turning into a riff on a Santa Claus / Tooth Fairy / Easter Bunny figure who phases into your room while you sleep and upgrades the tapestry you left out. And for some reason this... won? I don't understand, but I don't think anyone else did either. It was a fun build, even if it was mostly a protest!
    • Round CVII—Insidious Corruptor: Cap'n Calwyn (Gold)
      Insidious corruptor is a weird class. 5/10 casting but you need a (typically) 5th level spell to get in, so even the fact that the class features are decent doesn't play well with any traditional entry. I qualified by using an aberrant dragonmark rather than typical spellcasting and went for an almost martial build full of feinting and sneak attack. Calwyn is a pirate captain who conscripts her crew through a combination of magical manipulation, the SI's abilities, and good old face skills (Bluff/Diplo/Intim). She's actually a riff on a 4e character I played for a long time, who was also a half-elf pirate captain with a dragonmark who used creepy emotional manipulation on her crew. It didn't start out that way, but once I realized the similarities, I leaned in and it ended up working out! I had to take a flaw to qualify for the SI on time, and if the judge had noticed, that almost certainly would have knocked me down to silver. I listed it twice, though—not my fault if a judge doesn't see it!
    • Round CXIII—Tattooed Monk: Corentin (Honorable Mention)
      Honestly, this build doesn't feature strongly in my memory. I was mostly trying to get as many attack rolls per round as I could so I could force as many saves as possible against the OA spider tattoo (for CON damage) and Touch of Golden Ice (for DEX damage). Final result was something like primary/haste/iterative/iterative/flurry/snap kick/claw/claw/claw? Don't ask about the to-hit bonus, of course. I'm not sure why this was notable enough for HM, but I'm never going to complain about HM.
    • Round CXI—Watch Detective (build 1): Mitra (Also-ran)
      Man, watch detective was a tough nut to crack, since it really doesn't get anything interesting after 2nd level. This build was mostly me going ham with some weird fluff—I ended up making a Vow of Peace goblin with levels in dungeon lord who acted as a prosecutor to put marauding adventurers on trial after they crashed through her dungeon slaughtering innocent citizens. Didn't really need many levels in watch detective, but so it goes. I'm proud of the story I wrote to go with it. And after all, dungeon lord is a weird enough class that it was fun to sprinkle it in!
    • Round CXI—Watch Detective (build 2): Yiana (Also-ran)
      So the thing about watch detective is that it wants to solve crimes but it has a code of conduct that forbids magically-gathered evidence from being used. So that means that you want to find evidence without using anything supernatural. The incredibly bizarre class jordain vizier has an (Ex) ability that basically lets you go full Sherlock Holmes based on just scraps of information, so pretty much the entire build was just trying to find ways to mash these two classes together despite their prereqs being really, really not friendly together. The fluff on this one kind of made sense—my idea is that the watch detective's code makes more sense for a defense attorney than a prosecutor, so I set Yiana up as sort of an unofficial counterpart (though I didn't explicitly link their stories) to Mitra, above.
    • Round CXIII—Celebrant of Sharess: Korson d'Kundarak (Silver)
      CoS was a puzzle box of an ingredient. You get a fast-advancing familiar that doesn't stack with anything. You get rage and pounce, but half BAB. You get spells, and you also get "flirtation" abilities that are basically bardic music but that don't work with bardic music feats. Of the three active branches (rage/spells/flirtation), you can only use one at a time; there are explicit rules that you can't cast or flirt while raging and you also can't cast while flirting. (Also, the class is clearly some dev's ex, which is kind of creepy.) I did a deep dive into what you CAN do while using the flirtation abilities and ended up with a mishmash of skills (Disable Device for sabotage, Sleight of Hand for theft, Craft: Traps for booby traps) on a shadowcaster base? It was bizarre, but I think I do a decent job of explaining it in the write-up. Also, I'm pretty sure I got Originality points for picking a burly and stereotypically masculine-looking pic when the writers clearly expected you to be female, so I'm happy about that.

Judgments

• Round XIX—Dread Pirate [1] [2] [3]
      Nine entries is a lot, and it got hard to differentiate them after a while. I was pickier about presentation and language-related elements then than I am now; I still have some opinions about how language works, but I'm no longer as eager to take off points for spelling errors as I was back then. Truth be told, I feel kind of bad about that now; I appreciate it when people write like I do, but unless it seems like I'm being deliberately trolled, a minor error here and there likely shouldn't be the determining factor in your build's score. Either way, this was likely my first time using my worn and trusty phrase "it's very nice, but what does it do?" That's one of the worst feelings I can have while judging a build. Me saying that to a build is kind of the kiss of death for it. Also, this is the round where I learned that high-skill classes are a nightmare to judge because it's so hard to keep everyone's skill points straight.
    • Round XX—Incandescent Champion
      This round came about as a direct result of me requesting it, so I kinda felt compelled to judge. In retrospect, I'm not 100% certain if that was a good idea. I love the concept of the class, but it's bad enough to be an ingredient and it's really hard to do anything with it. I've certainly never succeeded in doing anything with it, after all. It's bad. But since I like it so much, I think I was a little harsher than is entirely fair.
    • Round LXV—Thunder Guide [1] [2]
      It seems that the worse a class is, the more I have to say about the entries. To quote Deadasadoor's immediate response to my judgment, "well that was an essay." Thunder Guide offers basically nothing of value to work with, but it did result in the inimitable Kole Naerrin, which is one of my absolute favorite dishes I've ever seen.
    • Round LXXI—Silver Key
      One of the only SIs I've ever seen used in a live game, so judging was fun. Incidentally, passive ingredients suck.
    • Round LXXIII—Flux Adept [1] [2] [3]
      I'm pretty sure this is my longest judgment to date. I kind of hope it's my longest ever, because it took for freaking ever. [Update after Hoardstealer: Nope. Not the longest ever. Spoiler alert.] I think I basically couldn't figure out what the hell the SI is supposed to do and therefore just kept talking until I had some idea of what I was looking at, but I hope that I was thorough and cogent (or close enough).
    • Round LXXXVIII—Arboreal Guardian [1] [2]
      I have a lot of respect for the folks who got something in on this one, because it totally stumped me. Admittedly, none of the builds blew me away either, but they're way better than the non-entity I failed to submit.
    • Round XCIII—Hoardstealer [1] [2] [3] [4] Criteria
      Holy hell this was so long. SO LONG. About 31,872 words. How did you come up with TWELVE builds for something as stupid as Hoardstealer?! How did you all do that?! This blew my length record (previously Flux Adept) out of the water. Unlike my last few judgments, I didn't spell out every quarter-point here and there after every sentence; I just said a million words and then gave a single number at the end. It felt pretty weird in places, but this already took me like three weeks anyway, and I know it would have been longer otherwise. The builds here were extremely varied. This is likely to be perhaps my broadest score spread, or close to it. I don't know why I do this to myself. You all had better believe that I love you and I love this damn competition.
    • Round CX—Rage Mage [1] [2] [Criteria]
      This was my first time back in the judging seat after grad school took that ability away for two years, and it felt good, despite being a ton of work. This was a fun round with a good variety. Many of the builds had at least one really glaring "oh no, it doesn't work that way!" flaw that made me rely really hard on One Mistake, One Penalty to keep from giving them a really bad score, but there was a lot of creativity on display and it was neat to see the different angles people approached from. This was a good round.
    Last edited by Zaq; 2021-08-16 at 10:55 AM.
    In the Beginning Was the Word, and the Word Was Suck: A Guide to Truenamers

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Gentlefolk, learn from Zaq's example, and his suffering. Remember, seven out of eleven players who use truenamer lose their ability to taste ice cream.
    My compiled Iron Chef stuff!

~ Gay all day, queer all year ~

19. - Top - End - #199
    Barbarian in the Playground

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

QQNot much here.
    QQQQ/
    Q

Made this mostly for myself and because I want to keep the spoiler pyramid.

Spoiler: Games I was/am in on the forums
    Show

Welp, none lasted long. It's like I have a curse.
    Climbing the Tower of Babel [D&D 3.5] (dead) by Meijin, OOC, IC.
    Redemption at Rock Bottom [D&D 3.5] (dead) by pupaeted, OOC, IC.
    Aldhaven Vicious Betrayals III [D&D 3.5] (dead) by Rizban, OOC, IC.
    A Second Chance [D&D 3.5] (dead) by Clockyard, OOC, IC.
    Lost on Dark Waters: Strange Tides [D&D 3.5] (dead) by Zero_Point, OOC, IC.
    The Labyrinthine [D&D 3.5/Homebrew] (dead) by Rizban, OOC, IC
    Ironcastle Keep [D&D 3.5] (dead) by Seharvepernfan, OOC, IC
    Tribes of the Twelve Seas [Partial Free-Form] (dead) by Kessler, OOC, IC
    To Save Sonuklola [D&D 3.5] (dead) by Droid Tony, OOC, IC
    Reincarnation Wars [Free-Form] (dead) by Various
    The Sembian Seer [D&D 3.5] (dead) by bundlesandflows, OOC, IC

Spoiler: Theoretical D&D Stuff
    Show

Spoiler: Werewolf/Mafia Games
    Show

Name and Duration Narrator Winning Faction(s) and Time Death Information Identity Role
    Beware of Bites!
    01.06.2020 - 16.01.2020
    Valmark Day 4: Town and two Neutrals Executed on Day 3. The Trusting Detective (Town, turned Evil on Night 2) You're the Trusting Detective, a Town Human role. You always believed in this stuff even when everybody else laughed at you, and are oh so much excited to work at this case.

Each night pick a player. You discover who targeted them and who they targeted. In addition, you start out in contact wth the Doubting Detective. If the Doubting Detective dies, you get lost in despair and the Evilest One lingering influence overtakes you and you switch from Town to Evils.
    The Jellicle Ball
    16.06.2020 - 05.07.2020
    AvatarVecna Day 4: Town and Neutrals Lynched on Day 3. Vanillager (Town) "All cats are jellicle cats, you see."

You have no special power. If you would be scried, and the scry would learn your role name, they are told you are Komadia.
    The Thing
    8.12.2020 - 22.12.2020
    rogue_alchemist Day 4: Things (Evil) Lived to see the end. Scientist (Town) Everyone starts as a scientist. Your job is to stay alive and find the cause of the sudden blood pools in the only method you know: testing. Each day you will all work together to choose who to test.
    Smugglers and Scallywags
    10.01.2021 - 30.01.2021
    AvatarVecna Day 5: Cult Lived to see the end. Switch Baner (Town, Mason) You are a townie, the switch baner. Every night, select one player: that player is either baned that night (immune to all other powers), or is daybaned the next day (and is immune to the lynch). You cannot target the same person two days in a row.
    Pelor the Burning Hate
    15.02.2021 - 24.2.2021
    JeenLeen Day 4: Town Killed on Night 2. Villager (Town) You are vanilla town.
    UPick
    15.03.2021 - 27.03.2021
    Unavenger Night 3: Serial Killer Hit with a bell on Night 3. Anonymous Reporter (Town) Book Wombat, you are the Anonymous Reporter, a member of the TOWN.
    You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one member of the town survives, even if that isn’t you.

You have one ability:
    Report (Priority 5): You can target a person to see who they targeted last night. This information is posted publicly the next morning and you cannot choose whether or not to publish it. This ability’s late priority means you must survive the night to publish your results.
    Stranger Things
    12.04.2021 - 21.04.2021
    Apogee1 Night 2: Town Died on Night 1. Joyce Byers (Town) Book Wombat, you are Joyce Byers.

You are the town voider.

1. Every night, you may target a player. They will be voided/roleblocked and their action will not occur.

As town, you win when the game when all Mafia/US Agents are eliminated.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    06.05.2021 - 12.05.2021
    Xihirli Turn 3/Main Phase 1: Heroes (Town) Lived to see the end. Teá Gardner - Magician of Faith (Hero) Book Wombat, you are Teá Gardner, the Magician of Faith. You never give up on your friends, even after they're technically dead.

Dirge of the Lost: On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Destroyed player on your faction's side. Gain the effects of that player, then perform the cost (targeting) as appropiate. Each character in the game can only targeted by Dirge of the Lost once after their destruction.
    Percy Jackson
    31.05.2021 - 15.06.2021
    gac3 Day 5: Town and two Neutrals (Evil surrender) Lived to see the end. Child of Dionysius - Drunken Fun (Town) You are a child of Dionysus

Dionysus: You can be quite a lot of fun at parties, able to induce drunkenness or madness among those around you.

You power is:
    Drunken Fun: Everyone is too stressed out and you just want to help them relax. Each night you can choose someone to help loosen up. They are unable to use their power that night and wake up with a hangover.

You are town aligned.
    Craziest Idea
    07.07.2021 - 24.07.2021
    Unavenger Night 5: Town and Survivor Clawed to death on Night 3. Town Seer
    Spoiler: Cards
    Show
    Book Wombat, your cards are:

Mafia Investigative
    Town Tracking
    Town Universal Backup

This entitles you to the following roles:

Mafia Tracker
    Mafia Universal Backup
    Town Seer*
    Town Universal Backup
    Town Watcher

*You will need to choose your discard

I'll pick Town Seer and discard Town Tracking.

Book Wombat, your role is TOWN SEER. You may talk to yourself at any time.
    Afterlife
    09.08.2021 - 25.08.2021
    AvatarVecna Day 5: Polterguists (Evil) Exorcised on Night 3 Psychic Ghost (Town). You are the Psychic Ghost. Your win condition is the elimination of all non-Ghosts except the Medium, whose status does not affect your victory one way or the other.

Every night, you may target two players who have not been eliminated from the game. You may select yourself as one of the targets, if you wish. I will create a conversation QT named "Afterlife: [target 1] / [target 2]", and privately post a link to that QT in the personal QTs of target 1, target 2, and you. You are allowed to talk in this QTs, if you wish. If the two targets already have a conversation QT between them, your power fails.
    Love Letter
    09.09.2021 - 24.09.2021
    CaoimhinTheCape Day 5: Queen's Servants (Evil) Poisoned on Night 2. Handmaid (Town), unchanged You are a Loyal Follower of the Princess (Town).

You win when all the Loyal Followers of the Queen (Mafia) have been eliminated.

Your role is the Handmaid. Each night, choose one player (you may choose yourself). No further actions against the target resolve.
    UPick 2: Electric Boogaloo and Revenge of the UPick
    15.10.2021 - 30.10.2021
    Unavenger Day 4: Town and Survivor Commited suicide on Day 3. Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde (Survivor and Serial Killer) Book Wombat, you are Doctor Jekyll, a LOVED ROLE BLOCKER and the SURVIVOR, and Mr Hyde, BULLETPROOF and the SERIAL KILLER. You win the game if you kill every hostile character or nothing can prevent this from happening and you survive until the end of the game.

You have FIVE abilities:

Time for a Change (Passive): You start as Doctor Jekyll, and at DUSK, if you are Doctor Jekyll, you become Mr Hyde, and if you are Mr Hyde, you become Doctor Jekyll. You may type SERUM in the main chat during each DAY to avoid switching at the start of the next DUSK.

If you are Doctor Jekyll, you do not have access to Mr Hyde’s abilities and vice versa. If an ability cares about your name, only one of the names is your name at a time. Further, anything you do as Doctor Jekyll is not traceable to Mr Hyde and vice versa. Finally, Doctor Jekyll is actually a Survivor (just a Survivor with an unusual victory condition) so you will appear as one if investigated.

Loved (Passive): So long as you are named Doctor Jekyll, you have a passive -1 to your execution votes. This will NOT be announced unless it becomes relevant.

Philanthropy (Roleblock Priority): So long as you are named Doctor Jekyll, once per NIGHT you may choose a player: they are role blocked tonight (Fast Priority and other Roleblock Priority abilities cannot be blocked).

Lost (Passive): So long as you are named Mr Hyde, you are IMMUNE to dying during the NIGHT.

Brutality (Kill Priority): So long as you are named Mr Hyde, once per NIGHT you may choose a player: they die. They will be reported as having been beaten to death.
    Afterlife 2
    17.11.2021 - 04.12.2021
    AvatarVecna Day 6: Lone Saboteur (Evil) Lynched on Day 5. Vaoillbger (Town) If you did not receive a PM, you are a vanillager. If you are on village team, you win when all scum are eliminated, as normal.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    22.12.2021 - 01.04.2022
    Xihirli Turn 5/Main Phase 2: Shadow Riders (Evil) Killed Turn 3/Main Phase 2. Chancellor Shephard (Town) You are the Duel Academy Professor.

That could mean one of two things!

Professor Shepherd – Seer: You know your students, and these Shadow Riders are certainly not your students!
    Your role PM only identifies you as “Duel Academy Professor.”
    Gold Sarcophagus
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Learn that player’s role during the next standby phase. Targeting yourself will return the result “Duel Academy Professor.”

Professor Crowler – Fool: In the words of Alexis Rhodes, “Crowler talks a good game but he plays a terrible one.” You’re never quite as clever as you like to say you are.
    Your Role PM only identifies you as “Duel Academy Professor.”
    Unfinished Time Box: During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Receive a random role result as if it were a scry result in the next standby phase. Targeting yourself will return the result “Duel Academy Professor.
    Dead of Winter
    23.01.2022 - 31.01.2022
    CaoimhinTheCape Day 3: Town Lived to see the end. Town You are a Villager. Your goal is to vote out the mafia during the Day and plan your Night actions to help the group!
    Fallout 2: Courser Correction
    25.02.2022 - 17.03.2022
    flatfooted Day 6: Town Lynched on Day 6. Courser (Evil) Welcome to Acadia!

You are Z2-47, a Jammer and member of the Wolves. Each night, target a player and choose a result. Their night action produces this result.
    Words of Power
    15.03.2022 - 04.04.2022
    gac3 Day 7: Town, Survivor and Jester Lived to see the end. Town Book - Epilogue. - You are paired with Zelphas. You both must be killed for either to die. You are both town.
    Among Who? Among Us!
    05.04.2022 - 09.04.2022
    Xihirli Roaming Phase 2: Imposters (Evil) Lived to see the end. Town You are a member of the crew. On your tablet your tasks are as follows:
    Clean Vent (MedBay)
    Stabilize Steering (Navigation)
    Clear Asteroids (Weapons)
    Prime Shields (Shields)
    Wilder West WW: Wait, Who Shot The Sheriff?
    29.04.2022 - 09.05.2022
    bladescape Day 4: Town Lived to see the end. Town You are a Bar Patron

You're tired of all the cowboys running roughshod over your town, so you got together with the other patrons and sourced a bunch of guns from the gunsmith. Now armed with a fancy new gun, you want to show these cowboys what's what.

You are Town

You have no abilities (Yet)

You have an unknown gun.

— —

Obvious Gun

(Every time you shoot, your name is revealed.)
    Afterlife 3
    21.05.2022 - 04.06.2022
    AvatarVecna Day Six: Narrator Lynched on Day 4. Town You are a Vanillager, a member of town. You win when there are no living threats to town.
    Percy Jackson 2
    15.06.2022 - 25.06.2022
    gac3 Day 4: Town and two Neutrals Surrendered on Day 4. Romans (Evil) Child of Vulcan
    Scanner: Any power used on you grants you a single charge of that power.
    Vulcan - Booster: Your Hephaestus power is stronger than normal.
    Wolf Coin
    07.07.2022 - 17.07.2022
    Batcathat Day 4: Order of the Blackened Denarius (Evil) Lived to see the end. Town You are Ebenezar McCoy, the Blackstaff of the White Council, allowed to break the Laws of Magic in order to protect them.
    • The Blackstaff: Once per day/night cycle, you may write a player's name in orange and they will die instantly (or rather, as soon as I see what you're doing and have time to enact it) unless somehow protected.
    • Not easily killed: The first time you would have died, regardless of the cause, you do not.
    Mysterium
    01.08.2022 - 16.08.2022
    CaoimhinTheCape Day 5: Mafia Lynched on Day 1. Town You are Town. Your goal is to eliminate all of the mafia members from the game.

Although the living players have no special powers, you may receive help from beyond the grave...
    The Tarot Club
    19.08.2022 - 29.08.2022
    Book Wombat Day 4: Evil and Survivor Asleep. Narrator You are the Fool.
    Battle Royale 12! LET THE GAME BEGIN!
    09.09.2022 - 29.09.2022
    Xihirli Round 8: Opsimos, Snowblaze, gac3, Rogan, Flat_footed, and Xumtiil Killed by flat_footed on Round 6. Master Murder Mime of Morbidly Macabre Massacres Mime:
    Quick Mimic: You copy the action of the person who acts right before you in initiative (if it's a tie, you can choose out of those who have tied for that initiative). You can choose your target with this type of mimicry.
    Mimic: You copy the action and target of any other player.
    UPick: TV Tropes / Utropia
    04.10.2022 - 18.10.2022
    gac3 Day 5: Wolves and Neutrals Lynched on Day 5. Town Book Wombat you are the Tarot Reader, Town.
    Your tropes are
    >>> Cards of Power: Your deck holds your power. You have a single use of the following powers: A kill, A scry, A bane, A Roleblock.
    Third Time's the Charm: Sometimes you let the cards lead the way. Every Three nights you may perform a reading. (The first use of this may be any night). When you perform a reading, you randomly use one of your four powers on your target. This use does not count against your single use and having used the power already does not prevent it from being activated by this power.
    Candy-Coated Werewolf
    25.10.2022 - 11.11.2022
    Taffimai Day 8: Town Killed on Night 1. Town You are: vanilla town
    You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Harem Comedy: "Busted!" Season One
    16.11.2022 - 01.12.2022
    AvatarVecna Episode 5-A: Town Killed on Episode 4-B. Scum Book Wombat, you are the Pervert Girl, scum. You win when your team can no longer be outvoted.

Blackmail Material: You collect naughty pics of your competitors out of habit, just in case they try to take you down. Each phase, select one player. If you die during that phase, that player also dies. You may not use this power on the same night you use Playing Cupid.

Playing Cupid: You have a knack for figuring out who's compatible with who, and setting them up to have a little private time together. Each night phase, select two players. At the end of the night phase, those players will be placed in a private chat. You may not use this power on the same night you use Blackmail Material.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds
    13.12.2022 - 16.12.2022
    Xihirli Turn 1 / Main Phase 2: Rex Goodwin (Neutral) Lived to see the end. Town Kalin Kessler – The Survivor: Once the leader of Team Satisfaction, a self-policing force in the Satellite composed of yourself, Yusei, Jack, and Crow, you were put in prison by Sector Security. Now you’re out. It’s time to find out what your old friends are up to.
    Infernity Reflector
    The first time you would be Destroyed, a random other character is Destroyed instead.
    Deal with the Devil
    02.01.2023 - 14.01.2023
    Rogan Day 4: Town, Tempted and one Neutral Killed on Night 2. Neutral Hidden Truth: Once per night, you can send me a short text describing the death of a random NPC to be posted at the start of day. You may hide some truth in this text, for example a hint at your role or action, but not your alignment.
    Once per game, you can ask me to reveal the hidden truth. I will reveal your hints and confirm them as the truth.
    ––
    The Trader
    You are the Trader, neutral. You win by scoring three points before the game ends.
    Ironically, all this unrest is good for your business. Everybody wants to buy something, some want a charm to defend against evil, others prefer a book containing secret knowledge and again some others want a weapon to slay their foes.
    Tempting Offer: Each day, target a living player to offer them one of the items mentioned above. They will receive this offer at phase change and have time till the dawn of the next day to accept the offer. If they do so, they gain one use of either a protective, an informative or an offensive power, depending on your offer, while you gain a point. They will learn your identity, but not your alignment, on a successful trade. You may only trade once with each player and can’t sell the same kind of item more than twice.
    Raging Loop
    30.01.2023 - 14.02.2023
    Valmark Day Five: Town Lived to see the end. Town Monkey, the Siblings: There's actually two of you- you can tell at a glance who's your buddy, and know you can trust your sibling to always have your back. Monkeys share a secret chat with one another, and get confirmation of each other's Team from the Narrator.

I confirm that Book Wombat and Snowblaze are both Vilagers.
    The Tarot Club II
    06.03.2023 - 17.03.2023
    Book Wombat Day Four: Town and one Neutral Asleep. Narrator. You are the Fool.
    Mutants WW II: Songs of the Fallen
    01.04.2023 - 14.04.2023
    bladescape Day Five: Town and the Demon Lynched on Day Two. Town You are:
    A Mutant

One of the denizens of this mighty city, you have no particular power that comes to hand, instead living in this twisted existence in the shadow of Erian's grace. You start with no particular specialities but you may gain something a little unique if you're lucky.

Your goal is to rid the city of Rieth's taint, you win when all of Rieth's Agents have been subdued.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal!
    24.04.2023 - 05.05.2023
    Xihirli Turn 4 / Main Phase 1: Team ZeXal Lived to see the end. Team ZeXal Dextra – The Referee: You were present when Dr. Faker and Quinton were putting Kite through torture to mold him into a weapon. You were the only one who saw that he was a kid. And now you’re the only adult looking out for his safety.
    Photon Papilloperative
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Starting the next Standby Phase, that Player can EITHER make a vote on their Main Phase One OR use their special ability on their Main Phase 2, not both. This effect can be active on only one Player at a time.
    Dead Of Winter 2
    16.05.2023 - 28.05.2023
    CaoimhinTheCape Day Five: Town Lived to see the end. Town Your alignment is Town
    You win when all threats to Town are eliminated

Your Secret objective is What are you really up to?
    Scry the objective of 2 different players.
    Aces & Eights
    06.06.2023 - 18.06.2023
    AvatarVecna Night Four: Honest players and a Neutral Lynched on Day Two. An honest player You are the Gossip Monger, an honest player.

You're not in this for the money, you're already rich from your life. But it's always interesting to find out what drives people to risk everything on a tournament like this. Owe a deep debt to the mob? Paying for your mother's medical bills? Flying your true love in from the old country and giving her a good life? It's all so fascinating, and you're gonna get to the bottom of it one way or another!

Your starting vote power is 5. Every night, you may watch one player. You learn whoever they targeted that night.
    Murder on the Orient Express
    26.06.2023 - 11.07.2023
    Taffimai Day Five: Criminals (and those with fulfilled win conditions) Lynched on Day Two. Town Cyrus Bethman Hardman You are a travelling salesman for typewriting ribbons from New York, here on business. The only reason you can afford a first class compartment is because the firm pays your travelling expenses.

You are: town

Yours is a tragic story: your parents died when you were just nineteen. Your only living relative, a brother, had enlisted in the army years before and couldn't be bothered to come home for the funeral. All on your own, you fell in with some bad friends and wasted what little inheritance you got on drinking and gambling. Then you made some even worse decisions and took out loans from some... unsavoury types. With the enforcers breathing down your neck, you decided to fake your own death and start over in the great big U S of A. It worked... until recently, when some people have been making covert enquiries about you. What's worse, the wedding picture of your parents, which you've foolishly hung on to, has recently gone missing from your hotel room!

Secret wincon: Avoid other people at all costs. You count as having fulfilled this if none of the following happen:
    • a person tries to search your compartment and finds you there
    • you try to search a compartment and the person is there
    • you and another person try to search the same compartment
    • you and another person try to observe the same compartment

Remember that you can not win by claiming or hinting at your secret wincon.

Special: Your wincon may get updated depending on events during the game.

Fulfilled: Yes!
    Long(?) Live The Mayor!
    19.07.2023 - 29.07.2023
    Batcathat Night Three: Infiltrators Killed on Night Two. Town You are a Voter, a member of Town. You win when all enemies of Votersville have been eliminated or nothing can keep that from happening.

Day Two: You have been elected Deputy Mayor, a mostly meaningless role but be ready to step up if the Mayor doesn't survive the night.
    Mafioso Pokemon edition. REVENGE for Blastoise.
    09.08.2023 - 25.08.2023
    Illven Day Five: Mafia and Cubone Won on Day Three. Neutral Cubone
    You are Cubone the Lonely pokemon. Neutral
    Blastoise didn't save your mother. Sure none of town didn't hurt your mom, but you're not terribly concerned about this. You are told the amount of wolves remaining, at every phase you get to make a guess as to the wolves. You are told how many succeeded, and win (being removed from the game) if you succeed.
    Alolan communication. You have access to dead chat
    The Wizard's Tower
    31.08.2023 - 20.09.2023
    Luizeu Day Seven: Town and Thieves' Guild Won on Night Two. Neutral Member of the Thieves Guild
    Neutral - Every night phase you might target someone and find if they are part of the thieves' guild. If you find them you will have open communications and will be able to decide to take something valuable from the tower (thus winning and leaving the game) or continue playing until the end as town (in this case, you receive 1 night kill - vigilante shot as a group - to use). If the other Guildmember is killed, before you find them, you will be able to decide if you want to support town or the Wizard's disciples (wolves).
    Isle of Chaos
    22.09.2023 - 05.10.2023
    Snowblaze Night Four: Serial Killer, Doctor, Pacifist, Enchanter and Mayor of Chaos Won on Day Four. Neutral Book Wombat, you are a Pacifist. You win if two phases in which no-one dies occur. You have the following powers:

Save: each night phase, you may target up to one living player. If any killing action that does not specifically state it kills protected players targets one of those players, they will not die. For each night phase in which you do not use this power, the maximum number of players you can protect per night will increase by one. This number will be reset to one after you use the power.

Rescue: once per game, during the night phase, you may target a living player. If that player would be eliminated the next day, they will not be eliminated and it will be announced that "no-one was eliminated".

You may not use these powers during the same night phase.

Good luck and have fun!
    Mountain Time
    23.10.2023 - 09.11.2023
    Metastachydium Night Six: New Lancaster (Operation Condor surrender) Lynched on Day Six. Operation Condor Book Wombat, you are
    The New Lancaster Fencing Academy
    –We Fence All Day: You are the New Lancaster Fencing Academy, founded by TORTHOS, PREVIOUS EMPEROR OF THE UNDERWORLD to help him destroy the world and kill everyone so they stop making damn children and so, him have actual work to do all the time. Now, fencing is easiest to do in well-lit spaces. Consequently, you do that a lot. Once per Day, you can stabbity-stab someone to death. They die.
    –And We Fence All Night: But that's not all! Due to your absolutely superior training, once per Night, you can do the same. Stabbity-stab someone to death. And they die. You can't use both during the same cycle, nevertheless. That would be crazy.
    Mice and Murder
    22.11.2023 - 05.12.2023
    Xihirli Discussion Phase 5: Murderer and Accomplices Lived to see the end. Town Gangie Green

The groundskeeper of Loam Hall, you can’t access all the rooms the other servants can, but can navigate the exterior of the estate with more ease than anyone. You know where every body in the grounds is buried (there’s a graveyard).

YOU ARE: Not the killer.
    YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE: You have a criminal past as a once-member of Fletcher Cottonbottom's gang.
    Upick 6: Time Warp
    20.12.2023 - ??.??.2023
    AvatarVecna To be seen. See above. Wouldn't you like to know. None of your business.
    00.00.2023 - 00.00.2023

Spoiler: Old Records
    Show
    Beware of Bites! by Valmark – Town and two Neutral wins on Day 4, lynched as the Trusting Detective (Town -> Evil) on Day 3.
    The Jellicle Ball by AvatarVecna – Town and Neutrals win on Day 4, lynched as a Vanillager (Town) on Day 3.
    The Thing by rogue_alchemist – Things (Evil) win on Day 4, Lost as a Scientist on Day 4 (impossible to win).
    Smugglers and Scallywags by AvatarVecna – Cult win on Day 5, lost as a Switch Baner (Town) on Day 5.
    Pelor the Burning Hate by JeenLeen – Town win on Day 4, killed as a Villager (Town) on Night 2.
    UPick by Unavenger – Serial Killer win on Night 3, killed as an Anonymous Reporter (Town) on Night 3.
    Stranger Things by Apogee1 – Town win on Night 2, killed as Joyce Byers (Town) on Night 1.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! by Xihirli – Town win, won alive as Téa Gardner (Town) on Day 3.
    Percy Jackson by gac3 – Town win, won alive as a Child of Dionysus (Town, Drunken Fun Power) on Day 5 (Evil surrender).
    Craziest Idea by Unavenger – Town win on Night 5, killed as a Seer (Town) on Night 3.
    Afterlife by AvatarVecna – Poltergeist (Evil) win, died (again) on Night 3 as a Psychic Ghost (Town).
    Love Letter by CaoimhinTheCape – Queen's Servants (Evil) win on Day 5, died on Night 2 as the ally of Handmaid Ursula, Loyal Follower of the Princess (Town).
    Upick 2: Electric-Boogaloo and Revenge of the UPick by Unavenger – ??? Win, commited suicide on Day 3 as Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde.

Spoiler: Related Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Book Wombat randomly got both of the original things with RNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bookie continuing to be amusing as neutral, I can't vote him in this game at all I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    You know what makes this worse?
    I don't know what would be more weird, your claim being true or it being a lie...
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    And the bladescape kill wasn't even on purpose...
    This was one of my favorite moments in the game. So funny. (I did feel a little bad for the wolves at the time, but since they didn't lose anyone afterwards... )

Last edited by Book Wombat; 2023-12-26 at 08:40 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

Wow. I can't believe I need a long signature already.
    Alright. Here goes.

bc56's Unfortunately Long Signature™!!!

I muse a lot. When I do, it's in italics.

I DM and play D&D 5e.

Games I DM:
    Sunless Citadel [5e]
    IC
    OOC
    Attack of the Dead [5e]
    IC
    OOC

Games I play:
    Colony of Talan [5e]
    Avani, goblin fighter
    IC
    OOC
    Plague of Nightmares [5e]
    Yaotl, Yuan-ti Pureblood Druid
    IC
    OOC
    Tomb of Annihilation (Team Zhentarim) [5e]
    Ferrus Lesvenath, Triton Sorcerer
    IC
    OOC
    The Skaldlands [5e]
    Pierce Raedan, Half-elf cleric
    IC
    OOC
    The Chase Begins
    Terim Thunderborn, human artificer
    IC
    OOC
    The Orphans of Rag End
    Walter Rytham, human barbarian
    IC
    OOC
    Years and Years
    Undurax, lizardfolk ranger
    IC
    OOC

Miscellaneous stuff:
    I run Wrath of the Lich Lord. Come and vote!

I run Overvann in Empire 4!

I am in the Nexus.
    These are my characters.
    Last edited by bc56; 2018-04-08 at 08:29 PM.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

The Complete Compendium of Requilac's D&D 5e homebrew

Please note that any content I make is designed "in a vacuum" where considerations is not given to multiclassing or interactions with other player options. If you are a DM who is planning on allowing a player to use this content, I advise you to monitor what your player's build is with close scrutiny so that they do not take advantage of unexpected synergies which could compromise the intended balance of the homebrewed content.

The Necronomicon; an >30 Page Long Lovecraftian Mini-Supplement

The Investigator Base Class Won 3rd place in the 1st GitP 5e base class contest

The Deep Spawn Base Class Won 2nd place in the 2nd GitP 5e Base Class Contest, but that is not much of an accomplishment because there where only three legal entries.

The Firestorm Avatar Base Class

The Porkstalker Ranger Conclave

Way of the Dragon Monk Martial Archetype

Cephalofolk Race

Yubsharasehn Vampyres Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters

Creature Templates

Even More Silly Dragons (permenant WIP)

Broodmother Spawn For A Fat Dragon's homebrew Broodmother Patron for warlocks

Mist Elemental Upon VoxRationis' request for a creature summonable by the Conjure Elemental spell
    Last edited by Requilac; 2019-06-23 at 08:53 PM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

22. - Top - End - #202
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ah, at last! A place for my silly nonsense!

GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. This is a social experiment.

DEGENERATION 93: Copy this into your sig and subtract 1 from the degeneration when you first see it. This is an antisocial experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Jeenyus
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Jeenyus
    What class[es]/Prc's would a person with the following skills be?

1. military shortwave radio operator

2. Aircraft communications repair

3. sound engineer

4. factory operations

5. electrician

Wizard - evoker: favoring in electrical force, seconding in sound force?
    Id say also with Sending as a signature spell or something. Lot of communications there.
    thank you. I shall place this on my sig thread.
    Always willing to help an insane genius.

The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. - Robert Louis Stevenson

more to come .. .. .. .. ..

game info:
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...&postcount=219
    Last edited by Insane Jeenyus; 2020-03-21 at 06:36 PM.
    Has any one seen my jar of anti-protons or my cyclotron of positrons?

Quote Originally Posted by Sermil View Post

How many surrealist painters does it take to change a light bulb?
    Soup made from multicolored machine parts
    Side employment:
    Professor Emeritus:Studies of Supernatural Events and Countermeasures;

Miscatonic University, Nashville Campus

sig thread is here

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by 2D8HP; 2019-05-12 at 12:36 PM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Nerdomancer in the Playground Moderator

DruidGuy

extended sig post :)

IC/VC/JYW/e6/GW medals

Iron Chef
    Horace the Unwanted HM!
    Master Barclay Bronze
    The Vashairian Bronze
    Eianda Di'Mare Silver
    Game-Warpers
    Coach Gold!

Urr'oc Gold!

Cassandra the RedGold!

Junkyard Wars
    Carl the Tricksy: Gold!

Dar'Esh Gold!

PinakaSilver
    Friend EthanSilver
    Tog Tordus Bronze
    Jhora the Seer Bronze & HM
    Maximillius Bronze
    Fitzy Bronze

Villainous Comp
    Rumble Gold!

e6
    Nazzy Bronze
    Gray the Gnarled Bronze
    Dagg'on ClawsomeBronze

More sources, more choices, more power. Welcome to D&D.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwindbears View Post
    Take the advice of folks on this board if you like. But don't let people on this board bully you about it, call you awful, or refer to your thinking as cargo cult.
    Last edited by jdizzlean; 2019-06-10 at 10:18 AM.
    Spoiler: Medals & Current Characters
    Show

More sources, more choices, more power. Welcome to D&D.
    I mean, I have been assuming Jdizzlean looks like Nathan Fillion this whole time to start with...
    The Mod Life Crisis If you need me to address a thread as a Moderator, please include a link

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

My extended sig:
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    It's for the position of Party Organizer. The northern gods get together every century or so and have a big party together (during which they also like to bet with one another), and one of them is selected every millennia to organize them. Currently, the organizer is Thor, and he likes parties with lots of beer and mountains of sausages, and Loki is angling to replace him next time the post is up for grabs because he much prefers parties with drinks with "funny" double entendres in silly glasses with umbrellas in them, and small bite-sized foods stuck on toothpicks.

The vote is slightly offset from the actual millennia because no-one thought they needed the position when creating the world 2.0. It wasn't until 16 years into the task that they felt they needed a bit of a break, and that's when they first voted.

As to why start his campaign to get elected so early, it turns out that Loki is of the same mindset as Cato the Elder, and feels it the best policy to end up all speeches with this.

Grey Wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Extinguisher View Post
    Actually im saying all of them are trans, even if theyve made babies or not. Its fantasy, baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilehus View Post
    I...

I vote for everything this guy says. I like the cut of his jib.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostik View Post
    comic way too worldy for chief grukgruk sometimes
    Last edited by Jaxzan Proditor; 2018-09-09 at 09:07 AM.

Peelee’s Lotsey

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Messages from the Past:

My fav MITD quote: "I kinda think I'm not supposed to go along with something that's wrong just to get food."

Long Signature Post // c. 2013-2015
    '15 Signature1 // c. 2015-2018
    '22 Signature // c. beyond 2018-2022

Spoiler: Former Play by Post Games
    Show
    x Through the Faerie Ring // PL + Dead // 05/17 - 12/21
    x Chrono Isekai // PL + Dead // 03/20 - 05/20
    x Lightning Rails and Whispers of the Vampire's Blade // DM + Completed // 05/17 - 08/18

Spoiler: Changelog
    Show
    2022-08-31 // added former PBP games to this thread.
    2018-07-31 // started this new post in the Long Signature Thread.
    Last edited by TaiLiu; 2023-01-07 at 04:40 AM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

The Mod Wonder:
    When this takes a little nap
    I give this thread a little whap
    I hit it with my Modly stick
    Because I like to play my Modly trick.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Firbolg in the Playground

Retired Campaigns and Characters

Spoiler: Sentinels of Houshen
    Show

Character: Guiren Yinghon Fei Jing Baotsu
    Race: Petjar
    Class: Outlander/Totem Barbarian 6
    Threads: IC IC2 OOC OOC2 DOC
    DM: Felhammer

Spoiler: The Dragonshard War
    Show

Character: Brennen Adalgo d'Orien
    Race: Human (Eladrin stats)
    Class: Courtier/Knight/Swordmage/Eldritch Knight 17
    Thread: IC

Spoiler: The Uncharted Enterprise
    Show

Character: Finnan Tallsaddle
    Race: Halfling (Talenta Plains)
    Class: Fey Beast Tamer/Fighter/Pit Fighter 11

Spoiler: The Red Desert of Sapa Shara Shanta
    Show

Character: Abraxus
    Race: Kapak Draconian
    Class: Spy/Executioner Assassin 1
    Threads: IC OOC

Spoiler: The Second Dragonshard War
    Show

Character: Gerard Barrimov d'Deneith
    Race: Human
    Class: Guardian/Fighter/Polearm Master 11

Spoiler: The Sheep on the Borderlands
    Show

Character: Alastair Lachlaman
    Race: Sharakim (Half-orc stats)
    Class: Sage/Eldritch Knight Fighter 4
    DM: Bounty Hunter

Spoiler: Out of the Abyss
    Show

Character: Landon Tremil
    Race: Half-elf
    Class: Sage/Great Old One Warlock 1
    DM: Relkin

Spoiler: Shackles of Blood
    Show

Character: Guro
    Race: Tortle
    Class: Far Traveler/Gloom Stalker Ranger 3
    Thread: IC OOC
    DM: WhismurWanders

Spoiler: Scales of War
    Show

Character: Dorn
    Race: Half-orc
    Class: Mercenary/Slayer 1
    DM: Buufreak

Spoiler: War of the Heavens
    Show

Character: Colton Roan of Emerick
    Race: Human
    Class: Inheritor/ Monster Slayer Ranger 16
    DM: Relkin

Spoiler: Heroes of Jinshu
    Show

Character: Bai Yong
    Race: Vanara
    Class: Monk (Drunken Master) 3

Spoiler: That Bitter Old King
    Show

Character: Jegger
    Race: Human (Variant)
    Class: Barbarian (Wild Magic) 5
    DM: Awful
    Last edited by Dr.Samurai; 2024-03-04 at 10:38 PM.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

The Mod Wonder: Note from the Mods: This thread may be revived without penalty if you are posting a new extended signature. If you are trying to call attention to your updated extended signature, or something other than "Brand New Extended Signature", normal necromancy rules apply.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Omnissiah grant me the strength to change what I can,
    the patience to accept what I cannot,
    and CHAINFISTS FOR HANDS. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timble View Post
    when an imperial knight says it wants to stick you in a large arena in which to fight to the death, you can't exactly say no.
    My 40k Discord Server: Join Today!
    Magic the Gathering (In the Playground)
    Games that I am in