Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 750 of 1490
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Celiss closes with the final enemy, deciding to attack with her rapier rather than her fists or bonded blade.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure how many squared I'm gonna be moving. Do the stiltwalkers have reach?

    Acrobatics, if necessary: (1d20+8)[23]

    Atrtack: (1d20+7)[9]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[4]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  2. - Top - End - #722
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R4T5.9: Celiss closes with the final enemy, deciding to attack with her rapier rather than her fists or bonded blade. She closes and draws the magical sword (and her short sword is in her off-hand now), but she just has a hard time trying to stab upwards at so agile a foe.

    End Round 4, Begin Round 5 ...

    R5T23: Seeing her current target looking woozy, the stilt-woman pulls off on the extra power and kicks down at him, cracking Darrius in his left hand for 10 damage, and the shock and pain drops the aqua-man to the ground, unconscious. Meanwhile, she takes 9 fire damage.

    R5T21: The Caller calls down another bolt of electricity, and this time at the woman. She makes an incredible dodging maneuver, but still takes 4 electricity damage.

    R5T20.9: The whirring, vaguely humanoid thing spinning above and to the side of the woman's head makes a slight adjustment .... and it is now flanking with Celiss. It throws out a cloudy fist and catches the woman in the left shoulder for 5 damage.

    R5T19: Korian closes behind Celiss, while getting his pilum in both hands. He studies the woman's movements briefly, but the chaos of the crowd throws his concentration off. His attack is subsequently slopping and misses.

    R5T16: Seeing from his spot that Darrius is merely knocked out and not in mortal peril, Lazer takes out the enfeebling wand and points it at her. The corsucating ray hits her square in the head for 4 Strength damage.

    R5T12: Ka'Xet, what do you do?

    Celiss, you're on deck.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-02-15 at 03:45 AM.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #723
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Close and attempt a grapple with her legs.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I know this provokes an attack of opportunity, but it's the best I've got.


    ATK

    (1d20+6)[11]

    DAM

    (1d3+3)[5]
    May you have a rare disease and need an operation that only one surgeon in the world, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine, is able to perform. And may he be unable to perform it because he doesn’t take your insurance. And may that Nobel Laureate be your son.

  4. - Top - End - #724
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R5T12: Ka'Xet closes and tries to wrap his arms around her legs. She kicks at him as she lifts off the platform in a hop - and Ka' misses - and lands firmly on the stilt platforms again.

    R5T5.9: Celiss, what do you do?
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #725
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Celiss, immediately coming to the conclusion that this strange air-thing was a familiar, or similar, of some sort, presses the attack on the last stiltswalker. Her strike is fairly accurate, but not as strong as it could have been.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    More rapier.

    (1d20+7)[18]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[6]
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2012-02-18 at 05:23 AM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  6. - Top - End - #726
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R5T5.9: Celiss, immediately coming to the conclusion that this strange air-thing was a familiar, or similar, of some sort, presses the attack on the last stiltswalker. Her strike is fairly accurate, but not as strong as it could have been. But despite the rapier coming in fluidly at target, the lack of strength keeps the blade from continuing true as the woman kicks it to the side.

    Given its appearance, flight, and combat, Celiss is now beginning to surmise that the flying thing above the woman is a small air elemental.

    End Round 5, Begin Round 6 ...

    R6T23: The woman is now very cagey, seeing as her friends are all fallen, she is surrounded, quite wounded, and now weakened. She kicks at Celiss but misses.

    R6T21: *ZOT!* goes another bolt of electricity from above the woman. She doddges well enough to keep from getting incinerated, taking 5 electricity damage.

    R6T20.9: The little elemental swings and misses the woman.

    R6T19: Korian stabs her in the left thigh with his pilum for 8 damage.

    R6T12: Ka'Xet, this woman looks like she's about to drop. What do you do?

    Celiss, you are on deck.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #727
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R6T12: Ka'Xet tosses his mindblade and misses, and reforms another in his hand.

    R6T5.9: Celiss?
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #728
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Celiss, hoping to finally end the battle and get moving again, lunges at the woman with her rapier.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack!

    A: (1d20+7)[15]
    D: (1d6+4)[7]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  9. - Top - End - #729
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R6T5.9: Celiss, hoping to finally end the battle and get moving again, lunges at the woman with her rapier, but misses no thanks to that woman's fighting style.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celiss realizes that this woman is almost a mirror image of herself in fighting style. Where Celiss depends on an intuitive understanding of vectors and spatial geometry mixed with her own agility, this woman on stilts depends as much or more on her pure charisma and agility for defense. She finally recognizes that the fighting style is capoeira, a 'hidden' style of fighting used by people who were enslaved and not allowed weapons (and often had shackled wrists). The warriors who excel at this are called 'battle dancers.' Such artists that make it out of their enslaved life are warriors for hire - always free-spirited, and rarely ever actually evil despite often being forced to work for disreputable persons because of their social status.

    End Round Six, Begin Round Seven ...

    R7T23: The woman kicks with a hard axe kick down to Celiss, but the diabolic monk manages a high, double-armed overhead block.

    R7T21: The Caller invokes another bolt of electricity, which hits the partially dodging woman for 3 electricity. She is now barely standing on those stilts.

    R7T20.9: The air creature misses.

    R7T19: She kicks away Korian's attack with the pilum.

    R7T16: Lazer fires the wand at her again, hitting her in the right quad for 2 Strength.

    R7T12: Ka'Xet, what do you do?

    Celiss, you can describe your action now ... it may be a bit before we have Ka's pilot back (RL stuff).
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-02-25 at 07:06 PM.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #730
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Celiss, seeing a way to potentially avoid further deaths, speaks. Her posture changes slightly, showing a willingness to stop fighting but not weakening her defense.

    This fight is over. If you continue, you will die, and soon. Why? I doubt whoever hired you is someone you would give your life for in vain. You are an artist, a battle dancer - do you want to waste your life trying to keep us from saving an entire family of innocent people? Celiss asks. Although she hopes the woman will surrender, she won't hesitate to strike again if she continues to attack.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ready an action to stab if she doesn't stand down.
    A: (1d20+7)[15] (Rapier)
    D: (1d6+4)[10]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  11. - Top - End - #731
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Celiss, seeing a way to potentially avoid further deaths, speaks. Her posture changes slightly, showing a willingness to stop fighting but not weakening her defense.

    This fight is over. If you continue, you will die, and soon. Why? I doubt whoever hired you is someone you would give your life for in vain. You are an artist, a battle dancer - do you want to waste your life trying to keep us from saving an entire family of innocent people? Celiss asks. Although she hopes the woman will surrender, she won't hesitate to strike again if she continues to attack.

    R7T12: With that, Ka'Xet readies an action to zip her if she continues to attack.

    End Round 7, Begin Round 8 ...

    R8T23: The woman responds in a thick accent, "I won' be continuin' dis fight. An' you be impressin' Diamondback with your honor, knowin', and skill. I won' betray my employer by givin' you her name, but she pay me only for dis job 'ere, sistah. I never again be seekin' your blood, and if you meet Diamondback again, count me an ally. But I not be stayin' to be shackled by da Law-Man. Da ting is, dese men are not mine, so if dey be betrayin' deir employer - which only happen to be da same as mine - dat be on dem, mon."

    Lazer speaks up as she turns to withdraw from battle, "You badly hurt one of our friends, nearly killing him. Our xeph friend is also wounded. Before you and these others attacked us, we were racing to our patroness' home to save her from a possible attack by pirates. I used battle magic that could've been used on real bad men, and we will require a lot of healing magic to get us all back up to fighting trim. That man there [points to The Caller] seems to have an inexhaustible supply of lightning, and I bet he can end you before you are out of sight. Your strength will return in less than a minute. If you promise to help us against the possible pirate attack on Lady Vanderboren, I will consider you as repaying your debt ... in trying to hurt us, you must help us ... otherwise, it's to the jail or the grave for you! In return for your honored word to help, I'll heal your wounds."

    She looks at him a little suspiciously, but then looks at Celiss like a negative-image sister and says, "Fair, but I mus' go now to 'scape da Law-Man, and I'll meet you at da gates of you're Lady."

    She nods, and Lazer makes a leap of faith and lets her go. If she welches on her word, he knows to hunt down 'Diamondback' to bring her to justice. She hustles away on stilts towards Vanderboren Manor.

    He then looks at The Caller. "You have no debt, and have helped us twice now. As you heard, we fear pirates to attack our Lady's House because of previous actions of her treacherous brother. You have powerful magic we could sorely use, if you'll help us."

    The Caller sees an enemy leave ... just like that, and likely to cheat them. He could've finished her off with his small air elemental or a lightning bolt, and this winged dwarf just let her go. "I appreciate the offer, and I had fun. But your choice and trust in such treacherous people is foolish. I wish the gods speed you well to victory, and perhaps we shall meet again, but I will not fight alongside such a one as her. If you ever need my services at a reasonable price - and you choose better company - just call on The Caller."

    Further entreaty will not work. [And will also slow down our getting Tacitus back on his feet.]

    Lazer says, "We may have to hurry, but we need to wake-heal Darrius and heal Ka'Xet. And the guards may have some questions ... and it would be nice to warn them of a possible pirate attack on a noble house as well."

    It takes only a few more seconds for the guard to arrive, though by then The Caller will already have left. The crowd finally relented and the heroes and the fallen have an open space to themselves, but still in a tight circle for curious onlookers. There are a large number of witnesses that can readily vouch that even with two dead of four enemies defeated, that the PCs were only trying to defend themselves. Lazer will also verify that those two men self-stabilized, but he gives them care nonetheless. The men have nothing of value on them, only a dagger each and padded armor (which he doesn't even bother with).

    With Lazer's skill at cutting through red tape, the guards will let you go after only a few minutes of questioning ... and Lazer will tactfully not mention Diamondback. In addition, Lazer secures a promise that he'll be allowed to interrogate them later. Lazer mentions briefly that he expects a possible pirate attack on Vanderboren Manor, but the guards say that they'll have to contact their precinct house to let them know and to secure the prisoners ... but the guards fear that with the Wormfall Festival, the precinct will not be able to send anyone right away. They're simply spread too thin with the celebration.

    Darrius is given a quick update on what has transpired, and their 'indentured' help from the very person that tried to kill them - and nearly succeeded in killing him. Be sure to play Darrius' reaction to that .... is he philosophical about it? in a murderous rage? what?

    It took 5 charges of the healing wand to bring Darrius back to full (good rolls), and another 5 charges for Ka'Xet (very bad rolls).

    The party finally gets to Vanderboren Manor. True to her word, Diamondback is there. Still badly, badly wounded, though the effects of the rays of enfeeblement have worn off and she is as strong as she ever was. However, while her beauty and agility do not lack to begin with, both seem to be greatly reduced, and Celiss surmises that she used potions to enhance each to be a better combatant on her mission.

    He had a bargain with Diamondback, so to attack her now would be to waaayyy dishonor Lazer (and by extension, House Vanderboren) .... besides, she was a one-woman wrecking crew that might've taken any single one of you down (though that is now in question with her potions having worn off). So having her help for now should only make sense, and is an unexpected development even for this DM (kudos to Lazer's high Diplomacy, and Diamondback really NOT wanting to be caged like an animal). It takes a whopping 11 potions to fully heal her. Sure, some charges sucked, but it should also be a testament to how tough she is.

    Now that you have a better chance to see her ... and she'll show you her face as a sign of good faith (then cover it up again), she is a beautiful, dark-skinned woman. (Think of a Brazilian-African mulatto.) She is 25 years old, 5' 10" tall, weighing in at 211 pounds of rock solid muscle. In this regard, she really is like Celiss' negative-image twin, though slightly physically superior than the devilish scion in all avenues (but only slightly in each), to make up for Celiss' incredible intellect. She has dark brown eyes, and long, curly black hair. Other than a ring and a form-fitting costume of a festival skeleton, she has absolutely no equipment, whatsoever. You'd find out in time, but she worships the sea-trinity in town, specifically Procan.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone except for Korian knows that Procan is the god of seas, sea life, salt, sea weather, and navigation. He is called "The Storm Lord," and also "Sailor of Sea & Sky." His symbol is either that of a crashing wave, or a trident piercing a cresting wave.

    ALCON
    Spoiler
    Show
    There is a ding above the heads of Ka'Xet and Korian, as they catch up to the rest of the PCs ... but without resting overnight, they (sadly) still only are 3rd level on paper still. The only consolation is that the XPs they might earn will be as 3rd level, so that will actually give them quite an XP boost to bring them closer to the rest of the PCs if you guys earn any more XPs today.

    "So," Lazer says, "I am going to do a quick flyover to see if things are okay, or if there might be trouble."

    He flies up quite high, and circles above the Manor and comes back to report. "We're too late to stop an attack. It looks like there was a terrific battle in the main courtyard. I flew down a little closer to see, and there are three dead bullywugs. There are savage bullywugs in the swamps nearby, and sometimes they try to raid the city's outlying plantations, but are usually easily beaten back. They're frog-like humanoids. The conditions of our lady and any other allies and innocents is unknown. I'm guessing Captain Javell's first mate hired some cheap muscle and somehow smuggled them into the city so as not to be noticed by the guard, even with the Wormfall."

    Darrius
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite familiar with bullywugs, given their amphibious nature in the waters and rivers and swamps surrounding the city - Darrius' own home - he has much information he can offer the party. Bullywugs are usually very tough berserker-hunters, but they are extremely savage and low-tech, using simple weapons like clubs and tomahawks. When any of their number fall, there is an even chance that they are whipped into a do-or-die frenzy, or run away en masse as total cowards. Sometimes their leaders include very powerful hunters, and may include clerics that seem to be particularly good at summoning creatures.

    Lazer advocates entering in force without wasting time for stealth, even if that alerts any scouts. Ka'Xet is inclined to agree, given that every second may be needed to save someone's life if there is anyone yet left alive. Korian isn't sure, and is on the fence between going in quickly or taking what initiative from surprise as might be gained. Diamondback, obviously, just goes with the flow and gets no vote.

    Celiss, your stealth is pretty good, but it is daylight and a large open area to get to the entrance of the Manor. Darrius doesn't know of any special senses of bullywugs, but they are trained hunters. Does she advocate strong, swift sweep-and-clear, or trying to get a good initial strike through stealth?

    Darrius, your stealth is outstanding, but understanding it is daylight, and the advantages of the crowded Wormfall Festival outside the gate is meaningless as the wide, sunlit lawn doesn't allow you to use your best hiding ability. What do you suggest?

    Obviously, a stealthy approach takes more time.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-03-04 at 02:58 AM.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Blargh... I know I said I'd put up a post this evening, but sitting in this chair is murder on my back, which I may have tweaked trying to move a couch today.

    So, instead of a full IC, a... synopsis, I guess?
    In Corwd
    Thoughts: Upset Diamondback broke his shield
    Dialog: Grumbles about wanting her to replace it, or at least give a somewhat proportionate donation to the three-gods church (brainfailure at the moment) if she can't stomach replacing it.
    Dialog: At least happy she's going to be helping at the manor, and though he hopes she's not going to try a double cross or some shenanigans, he wouldn't be surprised if she did, or if the power of coin turned her mid-fight.

    Manor:
    Darrius acknowledges stealth won't be easily possible without waiting until dark, and suggests they hit hard, fast, and keep up the pressure.
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self


    Married a year already? 0.0

  13. - Top - End - #733
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Diamondback isn't sure about paying back the shield cost directly to Darrius. She instead agrees to make a donation equal to resale (not sale) value of the same to the 3-Gods church, as that is her church (and Procan specifically is her god) ... and the shield Darrius had obviously saw a lot of use already.

    With Darrius' vote, and the fact that Celiss isn't as stealthy, it's pretty much agreed to go in on a blitz.

    Marching order. Lazer in the air as often as can be for distance (obviously coming down for doorways and the like), but otherwise mid-party for healing.

    Since it is a physical blitz, the two martial artists (Celiss and Diamond back will be in front).
    Lazer will be overhead Korian (at reach with his pilum) and Ka'Xet.
    Darrius as rear-guard sentry and acid-spitter.

    The party gets to the big double doors and opens them. The big open area just inside is the atrium. This enormous great hall's marble stonework is smooth and white. Two oak stairwells with burnished brass railings ascent to a first-floor landing. Tapestries depicting a beautiful and savage frontier of sprawling jungle landscapes and an eerie shoreline hang from the upper landing. A glass chandelier hangs from the atrium's ceiling. There are two bullywugs between the stairwells under the chandeliers and another patrolling back and forth on the upper landing.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #734
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R1T22: Diamondback tears in 25' to come right up to one of the bullywugs between the stairwell, does a legsweep and trips him, and axe-kicks him for 8 damage. She then backpedals 15' - back and slightly to the side.

    R1T18: The other bullywug under the chandelier charges Diamondback, croaking loudly: "Intruders! Intruders in the house!"

    She is too fast for him and he misses.

    R1T15: Korian moves in and 10' to the side of Diamondback's opponent and throws his pilum at the shield. It sticks in to do 1 sunder damage, but the pilum's weight throws off the bullywug's balance, making him more vulnerable to attack.

    R1T10: Celiss, what do you do?
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #735
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Celiss moves in, going for a quick strike against the now off-balance toad person, quickly drawing her rapier and shifting her balance to one side before stabbing at the thing's torso. For now she conserves her spells, wanting to be ready for any unexpected problems up ahead.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move and attack.
    A: (1d20+7)[24]
    D: (1d6+4)[7]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  16. - Top - End - #736
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R1T10: For general description, these bullywugs are anywhere from 4-8 feet tall, and from 100-300 pounds. The bigger ones are fat, the smaller ones are compactly muscled, and overall one is no different statistically from the next.

    Celiss moves in, going for a quick strike against the now off-balance toad person, quickly drawing her rapier and shifting her balance to one side before stabbing at the thing's torso. She sees that it has wounds from a previous battle. In fact, all of these rank-and-file bullywugs have wounds (varying from 2-12) of previous wounds.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The assumption is that Celiss will have her short sword in one hand (for spells) and the rapier in the other (for physical attack), and that she came in with short sword drawn.
    Her attack goes nicely into the toad-man's chest for 7 damage, and it is now in the yellow.

    R1T9: The bullywug upstairs (TG3) throws a tomahawk at Diamondback, easily missing. It moves downstairs while drawing another. Each bullywug carries a total of 4 such tomahawks. It is now 15' from Diamondback (25' from Celiss).

    For now she conserves her spells, wanting to be ready for any unexpected problems up ahead.

    R1T7: Darrius, you are 20' from the closest bullywug to be able to attack it from Celiss' right shoulder (diagonally) ...
    or 35' from the one that just came down the stairs (chargeable) ...
    or 35' straightline from the prone one, but you can't charge it because of the melee in the middle, so it would take you about 45' of movement (40' if you don't mind provoking an AOO from the Celiss/ Diamondback bullywug).

    What do you do?
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #737
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Darrius takes only a few steps into the familiar entryway as he lines up a shot on the bullywug coming down the stairs. Power seethes from the torc around his neck and bleeds into his gloves as he steadies himself and then lets fly with a glob of acidic spittle, hoping he doesn't miss the mark and ruin a tapestry or something.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rearrange essentia to get 3 in the Spit and 2 in the Gloves.
    5ft step to get a 30ft range on the one that just came down the stairs.
    Spit!

    RTA: (1d20+5)[25]
    Acid: (4d6+3)[21]
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self


    Married a year already? 0.0

  18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Crit Confirmation

    RTA: (1d20+5)[13]
    Acid: (4d6+3)[18]

    Because theres nothing like 8d6+6 to ruin someone's day.
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self


    Married a year already? 0.0

  19. - Top - End - #739
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R1T7: Darrius takes only a few steps into the familiar entryway as he lines up a shot on the bullywug coming down the stairs. Power seethes from the torc around his neck and bleeds into his gloves as he steadies himself and then lets fly with a glob of acidic spittle, hoping he doesn't miss the mark and ruin a tapestry or something. It's a perfect shot that gets the bullywug right in the gut for a whopping 39 acid damage ... destroying him and his equipment (not that any of it has any resale value).
    Spoiler
    Show
    Actual attack bonus adjusted upwards for the +3 you have with 2E in sighting gloves.

    R1T6: Lazer draws Gili-Nachum while flying overhead in a ballistic arc, and he flies over the prone bullywug in the backfield and cracks him in its lower right obliques for 9 damage, disabling it.

    R1T5: That disabled bullywug tries to rise to its feet, but Lazer fells it with a 10 damage hit.
    Spoiler
    Show
    With no longer being weak, but being a little stronger than normal now (as strong as an unexceptional guard or warrior), this is the finest martial display you've yet seen from the rabbi.

    R1T4: Ka'Xet, only one bullywug remains - the one being attacked by the three frontliners with a pilum in its shield. You have a clear bead (with Precise Shot) to this bullywug at PB range. What do you do?
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-03-10 at 02:22 AM.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #740
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Hurl my blade at the thing.

    Can't...recall...rolls....
    May you have a rare disease and need an operation that only one surgeon in the world, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine, is able to perform. And may he be unable to perform it because he doesn’t take your insurance. And may that Nobel Laureate be your son.

  21. - Top - End - #741
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R1T4: Ka'Xet tosses his mindblade at the vulnerable bullywug, hitting it in its opened shield shoulder for 5 damage. He reforms his blade in his hand.

    End Round 1, Begin Round 2 ...

    R2T22: Diamond back tries to drop it with some type of brutal, downward cartwheel kick, which slams into its head for 14 damage, dropping it.

    R2T15: Korian pounces on the same one to make sure its finished off.

    The other two may or may not be dead, but right now the clock is ticking ... Korian retrieves his pilum out of the bullywug's shield.

    There are two rooms on the ground floor. The one to the north is the Statuary, and the one to the south is the Library. The doors are opened and checked, though Lazer doesn't feel it's necessary to sweep the room considering their function.

    Statuary
    Spoiler
    Show
    This marble-floored room contains many
    fine sculptures of Vanderboren ancestors.
    long dead friends, and important
    personages. A partially-finished statue
    of Lavinia's parents, Verik and Larissa
    Vanderboren, stands in the center of the
    chamber. Their visages are incomplete
    from the nose down, so that their eyes
    stare outward toward the viewer, with no
    mouths to speak the secrets of their lives
    and deaths.

    Library
    Spoiler
    Show
    Row upon row of bookshelves filled to
    bursting with tomes on all manner of subjects
    line this room. A hearth sits against the
    north wall, embers glowing softly within. A
    reading table sits near the fireplace.

    Up the stairs ...

    Straight ahead is the alcove to the courtyard (the four doors there). To the north is the long pwy leading to the Gallery and the Trophy Hall. To the south are the kennels, and the servant's quarters around the corner. The three mastiffs are barking angrily. Though the member of the Jade Ravens (Lavinia's "House Guard") is Kaskus Hebel Kiel (a dwarven druid//duskblade), Ka'Xet also has been given training under Kiel and the dogs are familiar with him. The mastiffs are Leshton, Ealia, and Kurz, and were diligently raised as hunting dogs by Lavinia's father. They are currently whimpering and agitated, but they are tough and taught to defend as well.

    Lazer leads the party this way to the kennels. "The mastiffs would be a great help, and while it would be a shame for any of them to die since they've been with the family for a few years, I'm sure old Verik would more than approve of their helping to defend the manor and their daughter, if she's still alive. Ka'Xet, see if you can't calm them."

    Ka'Xet goes up and tries to use normally trained methods to calm them (Handle Animal), but they don't respond. He then tries falling back on the more intuitive style of building a connection with them as does a ranger. He calms them enough, but he senses that they are too frightened and scattered to be trusted, and conveys that to the group.

    The large room to the west of the kennels is the Study.
    Spoiler
    Show
    An impressive darkwood desk with a high-backed chair behind it sits in this spacious study.
    As usual, though, Lazer does not wish to spend any time in a room that has no signs of battle in it.

    Considering the need to check on anyone that might be alive, continuing on this southern extension might be best. The small hallway going E-W on the southern end is entered. That first door on the west is Storage.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This large closet is filled with cleaning supplies, blankets, sheets, pillows, and other necessities of the household.

    The next two rooms are the servant's quarters for Lavinia's live-in staff ... such as the dour (yet the more adorable because of it) halfling Kora Whistlegap.

    The very, very long room at the SE side is opened. This is the Ballroom.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This large chamber was used to entertain the Vanderboren's guests in bygone days. Now this area contains only a long dining table, an empty buffet table, and a few well-worn chairs. Much of the finery in here was sold off to pay off debts before the heroes helped Lavinia access her family's fortune.

    The large double doors on the west wall of the ballroom going to the Courtyard are opened ...

    A plethora of exotic flowers and plants populate this lush courtyard, a gentle stream draining away to the north. Benches and a stone table with an intricate marble an iron dragonchess set built into its surface complete the idyllic scene, which is marred here and there by splashes of blood on the grass or walls. Five froglike bodies lie in a heap on the southern shore of the pond next to a dead badger.

    "Alright, we'll take a quick look and see what we can figure from the battle. Trackers: Ka'Xet, Korian ... tell me what you can see. I'll look over the bodies."

    Diamondback claims to have some healing skill, so she'll assist the good doctor. The five dead bullywugs lie about the pond. One is riddled with throwing knives, another beaten heavily with a blunt instrument, one cut to pieces by an axe, another stabbed numerous times all over its body, and still another seems to have been blasted by magic missiles.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Considering the Jade Ravens ... The daggers probably belong to Zan Oldavin. Like Celiss, but not nearly to such a degree, Zan seems to possess a devilish bloodline that is pretty strong. He is a rogue// beguilder/ half-elf paragon. While not exceptional at throwing daggers, his peerless agility doesn't hurt, and he fights with a combination of sneaky tricks, feints, and surprisingly capable defensive maneuvers. He is a jaunty, flamboyant man who perhaps takes too keen an interest in his dagger collection. His carefree and sometimes irresponsible attitude tends to get all four of the Jade Ravens into trouble with the authorities.

    The bludgeoning death cannot be figured, though its possible that some weapon of opportunity was used. Still, the manner of impact and some faint wooden splinters left behind suggests a quarterstaff ... which is only the more confusing since none of the Jade Ravens carries such a weapon.

    The axe-hacked is probably the handiwork of Kaskus (see above). He has a deep and noisy love of mountains and caverns, and longs to return there some day after he's repaid a debt of loyalty to Lavinia, whose father rescued Kaskus from slavery to the Scarlet Brotherhood nearly a year ago. Sadly, the badger is most assuredly Kaskus' animal companion.

    The one stabbed all over, and the wounds are likened to short swords, is probably a casualty chalked up to Tolin Kientai (male human lurk// ranger). He is the self-proclaimed leader of the Jade Ravens, and is as brash as he is handsome. Despite her 'affliction' of appearance based on her infernal heritage (or, possibly, because of it), Tolin has made overtures to Celiss before. His ego might make him difficult to get aong with, but he actually isn't a "total loss" and is a romantic possibility for her. He fights primarily with paired short swords.

    Though there seems to be help from multiple weapons, the bullywug that was felled with magic likely is courtesy of Liamae Teslikaria (human female bard// fey bloodline sorcerer). She is a somewhat haughty woman, a rebel against her noble parents, who ran away from home to the exotic south to experience what life has to offer. For her part, there may or may not be some sexual tension between herself and the exotic Darrius, but her capricious and sometimes self-destructive lifestyle could be a problem if he pursued her and ends up being unable to 'tame' her.

    The trackers can tell that a magnificent battle was fought here, and was likely the place where the Jade Ravens made their last stand against a large number of enemies. There is too much upturned dirt and mixed tracks to really get anything more, so it is not known of the Jade Ravens were killed and taken away, or if they fell back, or if they scattered, or what. At least, if they fell, they obviously gave as good as they got.

    Lazer then guides the party to the large room to the north of the Ballroom and goes in through that door. This is the Private Dining Hall, with which you are more than familiar. This spacious room is filled with comfortable upholstered chairs, booshelves, and a few tables. A window overlooks the manor's central courtyard, and the carpet is thick and soft. A large portrait hangs on one wall, a fine work depicting Vanthus Vanderboren's handsome young features with a short beard and a sneer on his face.

    Sitting in Lavinia's chair is a large bullywug ... female(?) that is mottled green and brown and wearing mismatched studded leather armor. There is a box of fine cigars open on the table in front of her, and she is smoking them leisurely. There are also three other bullywugs like you've fought before (also sporting wounds here and there).

    "Boys," she croaks, not really bothering to move, "have at 'em."

    Lazer looks at the party and says, "Leader-type. Celiss, Diamondback, take her alive."

    R1T21: Korian rushes in to stand 10' in front of the lead bullywug bearing down, and he tosses the pilum, which expectedly sinks into his shield and weighs him down some.

    R1T20: Diamondback comes tearing in, but closes fully on that same closest one and does a full-power kick for 13 points to that one's face.

    R1T19: Ka'Xet, do you move in to what will quickly become a congested battleground, or do you toss your mindblade at a target? The leader is sitting in the background, and her hunters are making an effective screen, leaving the three bullywugs ... all are wounded, but now one is badly wounded. What do you do?

    Darrius, you're on deck, so be thinking of what you want to do.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-03-13 at 05:10 PM.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #742
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R1T19: Ka'Xet doesn't care about targeting the leader if she isn't fighting yet (especially since she is being screened). He tosses his mindblade at the badly wounded one with the spear in his shield. His mindblade flicks out and hits the bullywug in the upper left chest for 6 damage, disabling him (but it still stands) before reforming his blade.

    R1T18: Darrius, it is 10' to either of the other two bullywugs (Korian and Diamondback keep the badly wounded one from being targetable by melee). What do you do?
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Considering the rank and file bullywugs as less than threatening, Darrius turns his attention to the one with the cigar(s). Though they intend to take ...her alive, he would rather put her out of the fight quickly if possible. Acidic spit pools in his mouth for but a moment and then it is released towards her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Huh, I thought Sighting Gloves was +3 to damage, not +3 to attack. Whatevs. XD

    RTA: (1d20+8)[22]
    Acid: (4d6)[16]
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self


    Married a year already? 0.0

  24. - Top - End - #744
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R1T18: Considering the rank and file bullywugs as less than threatening, Darrius turns his attention to the one with the cigar(s). Though they intend to take ...her alive, he would rather put her out of the fight quickly if possible. Acidic spit pools in his mouth for but a moment and then it is released towards her. It's a difficult shot given the 'window' he has to target her, but it splats on her left shoulder for 16 acid damage! He targeted her neck, but even though he got the jump on her she has outstanding reflexes and managed to keep Darrius from getting in any sneak attack damage.
    Spoiler
    Show
    3E (4d6) is to the acid, 2 to the sighting gloves ... that was my fault, I didn't change the Misc Mod for ranged attacks. Done.

    R1T13: The disabled one refuses to fall and makes a desperate swipe at Diamondback with his tomahawk, and as he misses on the downward swipe he falls from the exertion and is unconscious.

    R1T10: Celiss, do you close on one of the other two hunters to hold the line, or do you push past them to get to the leader? Since none of the (still standing) bullywugs have gone yet, you won't provoke any AOOs ... unless, of course, they have Combat Reflexes. She is 20' from you, and you'd have to deal with getting around a table to get to the corner she's in ... so no charge. What do you do?
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #745
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Celiss, hoping that the loss of the leader's soldiers will convince her to surrender, moves up to one of the bullywugs, drawing her rapier as she moves and jabbing at the chest of the strange frog-creature.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I'll go to whichever hunter is closer to the boss and stab 'em.

    A: (1d20+7)[9]
    D: (1d6+4)[5]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  26. - Top - End - #746
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R1T10: Celiss, hoping that the loss of the leader's soldiers will convince her to surrender, moves up to one of the bullywugs, drawing her rapier as she moves and jabbing at the chest of the strange frog-creature as it blocks with its tomahawk.

    R1T8: The acid had splattered on the huntress' cigar, extinguishing it. Of course, that was a very painful attack as well. She touches a holy symbol with one hand and prays in another before touching herself. The holy symbol is that of Erythnul, the chaotic evil god of slaughter.
    She then takes out both of her axes; they aren't throwing tomahawks, but they do seem to both be of excellent quality.
    Celiss, Darrius, Diamondback, Lazer
    Spoiler
    Show
    The spell is resist energy.


    R1T7: Lazer: "Well, Darrius, looks like she just put a resist energy spell on herself. Without that initial drop on her, expect it to be acid and that acid not doing quite as much before."

    He then moves to block the bullywug Celiss didn't, keeping Ka'Xet safe from any attackers. He doesn't commit to a strong attack, but rather fights defensively just to keep it occupied.

    R1T4-3: It's dawning on the group that these bullywugs seem to be in their own version of a frothy rage, which is why it's so easy to hit them as they carelessly commit to attack. Both of the bullywugs going back and forth with their opponents.

    End Round 1, Begin Round 2 ...

    R2T21: In a burst of speed that is too quick for the two bullwug near him to react to, Korian jumps in front of the huntress. Both claws hit her for 12 damage, and his bite crits her for 10 damage.

    R2T20: Diamondback acrobatically steps around the bullywug fighting Celiss, so both women are flanking that one. She makes a wild, full-power spinning kick that manages to still hit that bullywug for 14 damage, putting that one in the well into the yellow.

    R2T19: Knowing pretty much intended action (and srgonzo not having his character sheet available yet), Ka'Xet focuses his psionic energy and tosses his mindblade at the one with the girls, hitting it for 17 damage and dropping it. He reforms his blade.

    R2T18: "Darrius," says Lazer, "come 'round the other side of this one for a sweet spot strike if you got a hand weapon. I could use the help, and the girls can batter the leader into unconsciousness."

    Darrius, do you continue to attack the leader with killing damage acid? or, do you skirt around the last remaining pawn (enough space to do so without provoking an AOO) and use a claw or take out a weapon and sneak-flank it with Lazer?

    Celiss on deck ...
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tacitus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sin City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Darrius chuckles and gives a mocking half bow to the leader, "Clever girl." He weaves through the dining hall and up behind the bullywug Lazer suggested, azure light shifting across his forearms and shoulders. Once into position he thrusts with the blade, hoping to catch it in something particularly vital.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Swift: Reallocate essentia. 2 from Gloves and 2 from Spit to end up with 2 Bracers and 2 Dragon Mantle. No real reason for the two in the mantle, but eh.

    Move: Moving, draw Masterwork Dagger.

    Standard: Attack!
    Melee: (1d20+9)[27] (includes +2 flanking)
    Pierce: (1d4+6)[9]
    SnA: (1d6)[1]
    Never can find my towel...

    So it goes.

    Healing is like accounting, but with life and death.
    -Self


    Married a year already? 0.0

  28. - Top - End - #748
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R2T18: Darrius chuckles and gives a mocking half bow to the leader, "Clever girl."
    Spoiler
    Show
    And, strangely, he sounds like the Jurassic Park Game Warden ... before he gets eaten. Hmmm, hope there's no parallel here, else it will go badly for you, Darrius.
    He weaves through the dining hall and up behind the bullywug Lazer suggested, azure light shifting across his forearms and shoulders. Once into position he thrusts with the blade, hoping to catch it in something particularly vital. To try and reduce his defenses, he pops it into the back of his shield arm for 10 points of pain as it gives a furious croaking howl.

    R2T10: Celiss, what do you do?
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #749
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    R2T10: Despite the two swords in her hand, Celiss closes on the leader with a different plan in mind. She calculates a likely stun point on the bullywug and gives a front kick. The huntress is a little faster than her minions, and those two axes seems to make an effective screen, but Celiss' high-speed analysis serves her well as the ball of her right heel impacts with what is hopefully the bullywug's solar plexus for 9 (max) NL damage. The frog-woman gasps, but seems to be made of inhuman fortitude and keeps hold of her axes and her senses.

    R2T8: The huntress gives a shrieking croak of anger as she no longer tries to control herself but descends into a feral fury. Her left axe bounces off of Korian's mithral chain shirt, but the right axe is only stopped by Celiss' thin layer of scales.

    R2T7: Lazer continues to fight defensively to continue to occupy the bullywug for Darrius. But the canny dwarf finds an opening and takes it anyway, cracking the hunter in the head for 7 damage, and putting that opponent in the red.

    R2T3: Though Darrius is the more dangerous of the two, the flanked bullywug in his rage simply lashes out at the last source of pain and hitting the winged dwarf in the belly for 7 damage.

    End Round 2, Begin Round 3 ...

    R3T21: Given her weak armor and her obvious current rage, Korian goes all out again with claw/ claw/ bite. His first attack crits her in the left shoulder for 14 damage, and this second outstanding strike - building on his bite last round, is driving him to even greater levels of power and frenzy. She ducks his second claw and bite. No matter. The scent of her blood has him focused on her.

    R3T20: Diamondback does a hop up onto the table to attack the cornered bullywug from the only remaining angle - and a high one at that. She focuses both a little extra power (though dropping overall), and a little extra defense, and then goes to leg grapple her around the neck and shoulders, succeeding. Even in her rage, the bullywug cannot quite defend against such an unusual attack. Diamondback does a leg-round-neck sleeper for 9 NL damage.

    R3T19: Ka'Xet, the bullywug leader is in a grapple, meaning that if you tried to shoot her there'd be a 50% chance of hitting either the huntress or Diamondback. (And there is no way you can 'choose' to take penalties to diminish that ... shooting precisely into a grapple is an amazing combat skill far beyond your own.) You could finish off the last bullywug soldier, and you'd do have a hair more advantage doing so as a ranged attack. What do you do?

    Darrius, you're on deck.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #750
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

    Finish off the last bullywug bullyboy (NOT shooting into a grapple) by hurling mine own soulblade into it/him.
    May you have a rare disease and need an operation that only one surgeon in the world, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine, is able to perform. And may he be unable to perform it because he doesn’t take your insurance. And may that Nobel Laureate be your son.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •