New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    That's a lot better than I can do. I think the program is called inkscape or something. What are you using now?
    ^^; Macromedia Fireworks ummm 8... Please note Macromedia was bought out by Adobe years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Well ummm... I'll RP, but Zeiko doesn't have much reason to leave Edwards Palacio, but I'm sure I can think of something.
    *Takes out tray of cookies*

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Hmm...Callos, when in the timeline is the Kina/Michiko scene? I imagine sometime around Day 4 or Day 5 personally, but it's possibly later.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

3. - Top - End - #543
    Orc in the Playground

Man, Karite's situation is looking so cool right now~...!!

Kazuma-chan wo misetetai no desu... ;_;
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, reeducation. How I have missed using that word. For those who don't know, it was Von geister's code for mindrape last game.
    Tick, tock, things go into motion.
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-02-03 at 11:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #545
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Man, Karite's situation is looking so cool right now~...!!
    Hasn't even begun getting awesome.

I have a two page death scene written for the Hollow. For the Inner World fight.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    We have a misunderstanding, Kasanip, a lot of which is my fault. Kina is being kidnapped, yes, but not in the current day of the RP. That is, there will be a day during which Kina and Michiko are absent, but it is not this one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!
    It is ok! I make so many mistake, so it is my misunderstanding too I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Ah, reeducation. How I have missed using that word. For those who don't know, it was Von geister's code for mindrape last game.
    Tick, tock, things go into motion.
    Thank you in advance.
    Because I don't think it is recent to make an RP with Draken, it is exciting.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

7. - Top - End - #547
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    During her completely unnecessary wandering of Octava's district Mimus realized she had a favor to ask the great almighty Von Geist! Only problem was Mimus didn't exactly think ahead of time how to ask a favor from the scariest being she had ever encountered. Standing in his almighty presence she spoke boldly "Von Geist I am in need of- " She than took one good look at his eyes and than proceeded to resist the urge of crying. "[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]I umm- well-well actually..[/COLOR]" She said weakly with small hics between words. She tugged at her own hair. "[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Yeah, so umm as you could umm see.. I could really use something to keep myself from hoping from emotion to emotion and idea to idea and it's starting to get bad you wouldn't happen to know of anything or one that would help would you? [/COLOR]"
    It's Von Geister. You should be aware of that before he eats your soul. Also, the forum color thig is weird, you have to rechoose the color each time, you can't just click on the color thing. It really is a bother.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

8. - Top - End - #548
    Orc in the Playground

I caught that the moment I posted it and fixed it
    Except the Von GeistER part. I might keep that to see his reaction.
    I can be comic relief

9. - Top - End - #549
    Pixie in the Playground

Here is another character submission from me. This is a human photographer.

I was hoping to get him involved in the high school stuff, by having him show up for "Class and individual picture day" at the School. He would show up and take their pictures, and then something or other could maybe spin off from there. It would let there be something going on for all the students and teachers to take part in outside of my character really as well.

anyways..

Character submission:

Izanagi Aso, Freelance Photographer, Spiritually Aware Human
    (given, family)

Spoiler
    Show

Physical Appearance:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 160
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Black and cut short, but long enough to look like a mess when he has wore a hat or just gotten out of bed
    Skin: a very slight tan

Appearance:
    Izanagi is always on the go, and is athletic but not through a gym regimen. He carries his photography equipment everywhere he goes in a messenger type bag he wears diagonally across his chest. Diagonally the other way across his chest is his camera, very high tech and expensive, with one of many different lenses always on it ready to go. Around his neck and tucked into his jacket are large headphones connected to his phone/music player which he wears while he shoots, especially when he does not want to be bothered (he primarily listens to American Hip hop when not working and classical music while he shoots). He wears solid colored t shirts with with solid colored long sleeve underwear shirts underneath, over it all he wears a high tech (warm, wind and water proof) yet utterly worn out black hoody jacket. He wears naturally distressed and worn out dark blue jeans, with day hiking boots meant for urban or rural settings. He wears an almost disgustingly worn out Yomiuri Giants baseball cap very low over his eyes of which he wears constantly only taking it off in situations where it is appropriate. Most of the time he will just flip it around and wear it backwards when he is taking photographs.

He is not a dirty man or unclean, only he is always on the go and running around trying to be in the right places at the right times, which leads to him looking disheveled most of the time. He is rather handsome, but is definitely out of place when having to dress up for any kind of function. Also, he smokes cigars almost at all times, usually short fat cigars he can hold in his teeth. When inside or around other people who show a too visual disdain, he will extinguish the cigar and either chew on it or throw it away and put chewing gum in his mouth and chew it.

Beliefs:
    Izanagi is an idealist, and believes in the best of people and himself, however, he is no saint and will gladly bend or break laws in order to get the "right" shot. He has seen things he can not explain, and no one has ever believed. He has little personal concept for the meaning of life or of what the afterlife brings. He trusts what he can see, and believes if he can bring to the eyes what others can't see, then he is doing his job as a human. He believe we have a duty to help open the eyes of our fellow man onto the world around us. Each of us viewing it different and therefore bring something new to each and every person we come in contact with.

Behaviour:
    Izanagi is always on the go, and whether he has something scheduled to do or not he is always busy. He doesnt like to stay in one place for very long, and is constantly looking for a new shot, however it is NOT unlike him to be captivated by something small or particular setting and stay in it shooting pictures for long periods of time as he can get "caught up" in the moment. Because of this he has little knowledge of popular culture or fashion etc. (outside of what he needs to know for a particular assignment). He is very quick to get to the point with his conversations, and often comes across as "too forward" with others as he is usually trying to "direct" them as if they were a subject in front of his camera. He is very inquisitive and will not hesitate to investigate his curiosity.

Izanagi is not the most social person, but not because he doesnt appreciate the company or like people. He usually just finds that being around other people all the time takes his focus away from what he can find to shoot.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Izanagi likes photography, and art...a lot. When he is in a social situation he will often talk about art or art history or art theory or just philosophical ideas in general. He is very intelligent and went to grad school for art history paying for it with his freelance photography. He likes manga and often reads manga at the newspaper and magazine stands instead of purchasing them, though it is not uncommon to find in his bag old issues. He also enjoy music, listening to American Hip Hop (though he cant understand the language) and Classical Music the most. The only popular culture thing he is extremely in tune with is baseball, specifically Yomiuri Giants Baseball, as well as American Baseball. When not listening to music while he shoots he will often be listening to a baseball game, and it is not uncommon for him to yell out things while he shoots which pertain to the baseball games, often making it awkward for those around him. He also is very fond of women in general, but particularly beautiful women, and while he is not a very good person to be in a relationship, he is often a very fun guy to be around if you can keep up with him and deal with his demeanor.

Izanagi does not like to be bothered while he shoots. He does not get angry, but he does get frustrated when he cant the shot he wants because someone else deters him. He also is not very good at waiting in lines. He will rock back and forth, tap his foot, chew his cigar, whatever he can to get through the wasted time.

Goals:
    Izanagi's main goal is to prove to the world that he is not only a great photographer, but also that there are spirits around them all, some protecting and some not so much. He wants to show the world this world they can not see. While this initially was his desire of the seen world and that which he would show through his photography, it has extended into the spirits he sees.

He has not yet found a solution to show and prove to the world these spirits exist. But he is always searching for any ways he can, and though he cant get the spirits to show up on his camera he still often will take pictures of where they are despite this fact, believing perhaps some day someone else will see what he saw.

Other goals he have are much more normal. Like being recognized for his photographic skills. Getting the "right" shot. Getting new equipment etc. He has made a considerable amount of money in his job, and is never lacking money or the ability to pick up and go wherever.

Reiatsu:
    He has such little power it is not seen, but for those extremely sensitive it would be a pale yellow.

History:
    Izanagi grew up in a lower middle class home in Tokyo with no sisters or brothers. His parents both worked and left Izanagi alone as soon as he was able to fend for himself. His father gave him his first camera when he was 8 and he used it to escape the world which he was left alone in for long periods of time.

He could see spirits from a very early age, around 5 or so. With his parent never around he as well as his parents came to think of them as "imaginary", and never paid it much thought. He eventually stopped talking about them with anyone as no one believed him, though in his heart he knew they were real and vowed early on to prove them all wrong one day.

He was a good student and got a scholarship to go to college and then graduate school for art, and while his family couldnt afford to send him to college he used his photography to pay his way.

In his last year of high school, his parent were both killed in a train accident, and he took what little money they left him after the home was paid for and sold (it was in a mortgage), and went to college. Izanagi always wished he would have cried at their death, but he never could bring himself to do it. For some reason, he felt they were never gone.

After college and graduate school, he had accumulated enough contacts to keep taking photos for a living, which he did. He shoots for anyone and everyone who find him (he passes out business cards and fliers everywhere he goes). While not famous in any way, all the newspapers in Tokyo and the surrounding areas knew he could get the shot they needed and as such came into more money by pitting the newspapers against each other for money and exclusivity for his shots.

He has just recently moved to Phoenix Town as a means to spread his wings and get some new clients. While he is well known enough by the papers to support himself (along with his savings), he hasnt found the extra money as easy to come by in Phoenix Town and as such has had to take many more odd photo jobs to fill the time, like weddings and his next most unfortunate shoot school portraits. He is not a fan of school portraits as they are boring and require him to have to dress slightly nicer, but they pay well and are never in short supply. He has decided to stay in Phoenix Town and deal with the menial jobs because he has never seen more spirits than he has there, and his interest has never been more piqued than now.

Abilities:
    Izanagi has no special abilities other than being to see spirits. Up until this point he had only been able to see them, and when the spirits that noticed he could see them found out he couldnt HEAR them, and help them in some way, they left him alone. He has never seen a Shinigami, as far as he knows, and only seen a Hollow once as he happened upon one as it lay dying in the street with cuts all over it.

As he enters the RP, the first spirit he sees he WILL be able to hear them, and thus will open a brand new chapter in his curiosity and striving towards his goals.

Future Abilities
    I do not really plan on Izanagi ever getting more powers, but i do want him to somehow obtain a means to take pictures of spirits that will be able to be seen by non spiritually aware people. I thought it may come in the form of some kind of "spirit camera" he could obtain from the Urahara like shop in the town. We saw in the Bleach anime (maybe the manga) that in Soul Society they have cameras that show Shinigami etc., i thought perhaps one of those would get modified for use by mortals to use and see the images on Earth.

As either a part of the powers of the camera itself or some powers within Izanagi coming through the camera i would like for him to gain the ability to "trap souls" in some manner. Kind of like the old concerns on photography and that they would "capture your soul" if you let someone take a picture of you. I thought it could be akin to a pretty low powered type of kido or something, or at its highest level a high level type of kido. Maybe something more unique to the photography world, like shrinking them into a polaroid type image or something until they are let loose or a time limit or they bust out.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Orc in the Playground

Throne Room

Well, that has to be the most informal way anyone had ever adressed her lord suzerain.

And with the wrong name to boot.

And on the day he was informed of the death of one of his sons (!).

Mimus will then feel the full brunt of Von Geister's tormentous reiatsu weighting down on the entire chamber, that long before she gets to see him, his throne turned to the opposite wall of the entrance. And his voice, doing a rather angry and derisive imitation of Mimus' tone.

"Lord Von Geister, by your grace could you have any use for this miserable being that dirties your floor with her presence? By the way, how was your day?"

And then comes the answer.

"My day... Let me see. One my sons is apparently dead. And now I am having trouble finding food for my dogs."

And then he pulls himself out of his chair, turning a terrifying glare down on the other arrancar.

"Maybe a solution to one of my current predicaments has just showed up."
    "Wow Ecchan. I never pegged you for the adopting type."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #551
    Orc in the Playground

Aaaw, I don't wanna die
    Being comically abused however is perfectly fine however

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It was very hot outside. Sayaka impatiently waited for Ken.
    This is when Draken's hollow (maybe it'd lure her away from the school grounds somewhat?) is supposed to show up before Ken can get there right? I'm just asking to make sure so no one is waiting on me to post.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-04 at 04:42 PM.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Pixie in the Playground

Here is my last character submission for a while i think (though i have one more in my head i am working on). It is Fraccion for the Primera.

That is 4 characters i have submitted, i will await some replies and thoughts on them. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Character Submission:

Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to Genoveva, the Primera Espada
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 6'8"
    Weight: 286
    Reiatsu: Blood Red
    Aspect of Death: Mutilation

Appearance:
    Yaago is large hulk of a man, massive muscles and bald head. His Hollow hole is through the back of his mouth and can be seen form the back of his head or when you look through his mouth when he talks. The remnants of his hollow mask is on his forehead and is a large horn like bone which curves backwards over the top of his head and the rest liek a mask extending down over the rest of his forehead to the tops of his eyes and then lower around the temples like sideburns.

He wears a solid white outfit with black piping around it. Most of the time however it is stained with his or others blood so much that it makes the white seem invisible. His arms are bare with multiple scars riddling their landscape. He has scars and wounds everywhere and is rarely found not bleeding from some self inflicted wound to which he makes no effort nor shows any desire to heal or have healed. He allows it to trail behind him wherever he goes, and often cares little about what messes he makes. When it is required of him he finds underlings which he forces to clean up his messes, however it is rumored he has a pet arrancar cat that he has trained to lap up the blood.

Personality:
    He is a wretched and horrible man, he cares little for anything other than following the Primera's orders, which he does without question. He LOVES blood, and if he can find others blood, he will self mutilate to get his fix of blood. He bathes in it, drinks it, lays in it, whatever he can.
    He has no sympathy for anyone and will pick on any being no matter their power. He would kill a human baby, or old man without hesitation and drink their blood in front of them as they bled out. He loves hearing the cries of those as they die and will often laugh and yell with them as he takes their blood. He LOVES it in every way, seeing it, smelling it, tasting it, feeling it, hearing it gush out. He is an addict and he loves every second of it.

History:
    Yaago wandered the deserts of Hueco Mundo for a long time, before he first tasted blood. But after a long fight where he struggled to survive where he was left bleeding, his blood and theirs all mixed together he tasted it in his mouth and once he tasted it he couldnt get enough of it, searching out weaker opponents and defeating them, or more powerful ones large in size filled with blood, even feeding on himself at times. He grew stronger and stronger so he could get more blood, new blood, all he wanted was blood. The Primera found him in the deserts destroying hollows and literally bathing in their blood, she offered him the opportunity for NEW kinds of blood a NEW taste. Mortals, Quincy, Shinigami, it all was unknown to him and as he never tired of the hollow blood, he was unwilling at first until she took him to Earth and had him kill and feed on a mortal. That was all Yaago needed, it was so different tasty and good and if she offered this and even more, he had little to concern himself with. He gave her his loyalty from that point on and he would follow her unquestioning, that is, until the blood stopped flowing.

Zanpakuto: Sangre Latigo (Blood Whip)
    Sangre Latigo takes the form of a large and wide claymore like sword he carries most of the time over his shoulder or dragging behind him. It has serrated edges along both its sides up to about 1ft from the tip where it is a normal double sided blade. It is particularly sharp on all the serrated edges, and Yaago spends much time sharpening it. It is meant to produce horrible scars and wounds. It is also ALWAYS dripping with blood on some part of it, whether his blood or someone else's as he doesnt want it to ever forget what it desires.

Spoiler
    Show

Resurrección: "Mi vida es tu muerte, la lluvia látigo de sangre hacia abajo!!!!" (My life is your death, blood whip rain down!)

Upon its release, his entire right arm will be incased in a boney like structure which is sharp and serrated at points and is larger than his Claymore which this seemingly has taken the place of. It would drag on the ground or he could carry it on his shoulder, he has no hand on this arm at this point either. A thicker armor will also appear on his shoulder and legs, and his hollow mask remnant will cover more of his face down to his nose and jaw. He also will grow in size to 10ft tall and ad another 200lbs to his weight.

The large right arm weapon also would exude and drip blood from its center slowly down the shaft of the weapon. Yaago can control the speed and amount of this blood as well letting it gush out or trickle if he desires. He can even shoot it out (to about 50ft) in small doses. While the weapon itself is capable of acting like an enormous sword Yaago tends to use it like a whip of blood, letting the blood gush over it as he then would whip the weapon towards an opponent throwing the blood at them in large doses.

Yaago is a malicious and evil Arrancar, he has no desire to end opponents pain and suffering quickly and will gladly torture his foes with his resurreccion, enjoying every second of their pain and blood.

"La Sangre de la Muerte"(Blood of Death):
    The blood itself is EXTREMELY acidic and would cause sever burns and pain. It is also very sticky and is not easy to get off. However once the blood comes into contact with the opponents blood it will cease to be sticky and can be wiped off with ease. The blood is in a sense searching out the blood of its foes, trying to eat through its opponent so that their blood mixes and is let out.

High Speed regeneration: In resurreccion, Yaago has a very high speed regeneration, which allows for him to recover from all the blood he loses in his attacks. He even allows for attacks to land on him so he can enjoy his own mutilation, only to regenerate himself and do it all over again.

Enhanced Strength and Size: In his resurreccion form Yaago is a behemoth when it comes to physical strength and stamina, he also grows to 10ft tall and his weight rises to around 500lbs

General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bala: Yaago uses bala very well as it produces a more physical effect on the opponent (namely as it is a physical attack it can make it more bloody), and one specific trick he has in resurreccion is to throw a lot of blood in the air and then shoot a bala through it, thus taking the blood to the target and inflicting blood damage.

Cero: Yaago detest ceros and has only rarely ever used it, as such he is not good at it and its power is very weak, when he does do so it forms at his chest.

Hierro: Yaago's hierro is quite thick and tough, but through self mutilation has become thinner at areas like the wrists and upper legs where he likes to cut himself.

Sonido: Is not a very fast moving Arrancar over distances, but is quite agile for his large size in close combat.

Garganta: Can create Gargantas and prefers to have his own blood burst out of the mouth like openings whenever he appears anywhere.

Pesquisa: Very below average sensory skills, except when it comes to sensing blood as he can smell it from far off, even being able to identify the types of it.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Here is my last character submission for a while i think (though i have one more in my head i am working on). It is Fraccion for the Primera.

That is 4 characters i have submitted, i will await some replies and thoughts on them. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Character Submission:

Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to Genoveva, the Primera Espada
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 6'8"
    Weight: 286
    Reiatsu: Blood Red
    Aspect of Death: Mutilation

Appearance:
    Yaago is large hulk of a man, massive muscles and bald head. His Hollow hole is through the back of his mouth and can be seen form the back of his head or when you look through his mouth when he talks. The remnants of his hollow mask is on his forehead and is a large horn like bone which curves backwards over the top of his head extending down over the rest of his forehead to the tops of his eyes and then lower around the temples like sideburns.

He wears a solid white outfit with black piping around it. Most of the time however it is stained with his or others blood so much that it makes the white seem invisible. His arms are bare of clothing with multiple scars riddle their landscape. He cars and wounds everywhere and is rarely found not bleeding from some self inflicted wound to which he makes no effort nor shows any desire to heal or have healed. He allows it to trail behind him wherever he goes, and often cares little about what messes he makes. When it is required of him he finds underlings which he forces to clean up his messes, however it is rumored he has a pet arrancar cat that he has trained to lap up the blood.

Personality:
    He is a wretched and horrible man, he cares little for anything other than following the Primera's orders, which he does without question. He LOVES blood, and if he can find others blood, he will self mutilate to get his fix of blood. He bathes in it, drinks it, lays in it, whatever he can.
    He has no sympathy for anyone and will pick on any being no matter their power. He would kill a human baby, or old man without hesitation and drink their blood in front of them as they bled out. He loves hearing the cries of those as they die and will often laugh and yell with them as he takes their blood. He LOVES it in every way, seeing it, smelling it, tasting it, feeling it, hearing it gush out. He is an addict and he loves every second of it.

History:
    Yaago wandered the deserts of Hueco Mundo for a long time, before he first tasted blood. But after a long fight where he struggled to survive where he was left bleeding, his blood and theirs all mixed together he tasted it in his mouth and once he tasted it he couldnt get enough of it, searching out weaker opponents and defeating them, or more powerful ones large in size filled with blood, even feeding on himself at times. He grew stronger and stronger so he could get more blood, new blood, all he wanted was blood. The Primera found him in the deserts destroying hollows and literally bathing in their blood, she offered him the opportunity for NEW kinds of blood a NEW taste. Mortals, Quincy, Shinigami, it all was unknown to him and as he never tired of the hollow blood, he was unwilling at first until she took him to Earth and had him kill and feed on a mortal. That was all Yaago needed, it was so different tasty and good and if she offered this and even more, he had little to concern himself with. He gave her his loyalty from that point on and he would follow her unquestioning, that is, until the blood stopped flowing.

Zanpakuto: Sangre Latigo (Blood Whip)
    Sangre Latigo takes the form of a large and wide claymore like sword he carries most of the time over his shoulder or dragging behind him. It has serrated edges along both its sides up to about 1ft from the tip where it is a normal double sided blade. It is particularly sharp on all the serrated edges, and Yaago spends much time sharpening it. It is meant to produce horrible scars and wounds. It is also ALWAYS dripping with blood on some part of it, whether his blood or someone else's as he doesnt want it to ever forget what it desires.

Spoiler
    Show

Resurrección: "Mi vida es tu muerte, la lluvia látigo de sangre hacia abajo!!!!" (My life is your death, blood whip rain down!)

Upon its release, his entire right arm will be incased in a boney like structure which is sharp and serrated at points and is larger than his Claymore which this seemingly has taken the place of. It would drag on the ground or he could carry it on his shoulder, he has no hand on this arm at this point either. A thicker armor will also appear on his shoulder and legs, and his hollow mask remnant will cover more of his face down to his nose and jaw. He also will grow in size to 10ft tall and ad another 200lbs to his weight.

The large right arm weapon also would exude and drip blood from its center slowly down the shaft of the weapon. Yaago can control the speed and amount of this blood as well letting it gush out or trickle if he desires. He can even shoot it out (to about 50ft) in small doses. While the weapon itself is capable of acting like an enormous sword Yaago tends to use it like a whip of blood, letting the blood gush over it as he then would whip the weapon towards an opponent throwing the blood at them in large doses.

Yaago is a malicious and evil Arrancar, he has no desire to end opponents pain and suffering quickly and will gladly torture his foes with his resurreccion, enjoying every second of their pain and blood.

"La Sangre de la Muerte"(Blood of Death):
    The blood itself is EXTREMELY acidic and would cause sever burns and pain. It is also very sticky and is not easy to get off. However once the blood comes into contact with the opponents blood it will cease to be sticky and can be wiped off with ease. The blood is in a sense searching out the blood of its foes, trying to eat through its opponent so that their blood mixes and is let out.

High Speed regeneration: In resurreccion, Yaago has a very high speed regeneration, which allows for him to recover from all the blood he loses in his attacks. He even allows for attacks to land on him so he can enjoy his own mutilation, only to regenerate himself and do it all over again.

Enhanced Strength and Size: In his resurreccion form Yaago is a behemoth when it comes to physical strength and stamina, he also grows to 10ft tall and his weight rises to around 500lbs

General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bala: Yaago uses bala very well as it produces a more physical effect on the opponent (namely as it is a physical attack it can make it more bloody), and one specific trick he has in resurreccion is to throw a lot of blood in the air and then shoot a bala through it, thus taking the blood to the target and inflicting blood damage.

Cero: Yaago detest ceros and has only rarely ever used it, as such he is not good at it and its power is very weak, when he does do so it forms at his chest.

Hierro: Yaago's hierro is quite thick and tough, but through self mutilation has become thinner at areas like the wrists and upper legs where he likes to cut himself.

Sonido: Is not a very fast moving Arrancar over distances, but is quite agile for his large size in close combat.

Garganta: Can create Gargantas and prefers to have his own blood burst out of the mouth like openings whenever he appears anywhere.

Pesquisa: Very below average sensory skills, except when it comes to sensing blood as he can smell it from far off, even being able to identify the types of it.

Looks good to me, you will have to check the backstory up with Callos, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    "But....I...don't have an.." Mimus took one good look at the mysterious twisting organic mass and slowly backed away nervously to exit the throne room with every moment feeling that grip feel tighter and tighter till she was at the door way. " Yes I`ll go talk to HER My Lord!" Mimus gently closed the door behind her, now feeling as if able to breathe again after being choked. " Well I'm su-sure she can't be as bad as everyone claims.. right? " Mimus laughed hesitantly before taking another good look at the door to the throne room and wondering why she was still anywhere near this place.
    Also, you said she is from district Octava. I am pretty sure Mei is the least scary of the espada in general.

----

And nothingclever... I don't know. I will have to check with Kasanip. >>
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-02-04 at 06:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, you said she is from district Octava. I am pretty sure Mei is the least scary of the espada in general.
    Unless she's making an effort to be scary, this is true.

...I need to RP her more, don't I?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    This is when Draken's hollow (maybe it'd lure her away from the school grounds somewhat?) is supposed to show up before Ken can get there right? I'm just asking to make sure so no one is waiting on me to post.
    Sorry for confusion. Yes, it is my thought if Draken wants to lure Sayaka away. Or Sayaka will become impatient quickly of standing there and go home, thinking Ken has club activity.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post

Oh, did that message I sent you the other day actually send? You never replied to me.

*Gets on one knee* Will you be my superior?
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-02-04 at 06:28 PM.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry for confusion. Yes, it is my thought if Draken wants to lure Sayaka away. Or Sayaka will become impatient quickly of standing there and go home, thinking Ken has club activity.
    I think keeping Ken in the school longer is best. Reene really doesn't want more hollows entering the schoolgrounds. She knows half of her staff is spiritually aware (the staff that matters, the PC staff).

If he has no club activity, Reene herself can keep him in for whatever reason.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

I think keeping Ken in the school longer is best. Reene really doesn't want more hollows entering the schoolgrounds. She knows half of her staff is spiritually aware (the staff that matters, the PC staff).

If he has no club activity, Reene herself can keep him in for whatever reason.
    Ok. nothingclever, do you want to make a post? Or should I edit my post to have Sayaka leave impatiently?
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-02-04 at 07:04 PM.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok. nothingclever, do you want to make a post? Or should I edit my post to have Sayaka leave impatiently?
    I just made one. Sorry for holding you two up.

21. - Top - End - #561

"I'd like it to be known I've heard very questionable things from my district. Over the matches."

I'd say Pan's the least scary, in all. Mei runs a close second though. Then probably the Tercera.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh no. The Decima is the least scary, because he's a lazy bum."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

23. - Top - End - #563
    Orc in the Playground

Well, Serazel misses being useful.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #564

Hey there. I know I haven't been on this RP in a while, but I'll probably post tomorrow - just a quick heads up in case you'd all thought I'd spontaneously dematerialised.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #565
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Well, Serazel misses being useful.
    Ruwa is deep within the library of Las Noches, reading on the mysteries of love. As such, she will probably show up when I have a good cause for such.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #566
    Pixie in the Playground

Does anyone mind if Vincent responds to Josiah's request for backup? He may or may not actually go there himself, but he would at least respond to news of a Shinigami hanging around a park. He would be very interesting indeed...

*steeples fingers thoughtfully*
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "Oh no. The Decima is the least scary, because he's a lazy bum."
    "Dude, I'm a frikkin' dinosaur gargoyle thing!! Who's drunk half the time!! I think I deserve a little bit more than that here, c'mon now."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ettin in the Playground

@Kayne: Mmmm, no harm done in Vincent getting the call. What's going to happen is very much dependent on Akio. Something has to account for his injuries in SS thread, whether it's Yui or someone else causing them now depends on how long he's going to sit on his ass. XD

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    "Dude, I'm a frikkin' dinosaur gargoyle thing!! Who's drunk half the time!! I think I deserve a little bit more than that here, c'mon now."
    "Dinosaurs went extinct. Gargoyles turn to stone in sunlight. Being drunk means you're reduced to a slurring wreck. Why should anyone be afraid of a fossilized pile of chicken bones that are too wasted to stand up straight?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    I just made one. Sorry for holding you two up.
    It is ok! It is my fault to be so unskilled to make a plot. <(>< )>

30. - Top - End - #570
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @Kayne: Mmmm, no harm done in Vincent getting the call. What's going to happen is very much dependent on Akio. Something has to account for his injuries in SS thread, whether it's Yui or someone else causing them now depends on how long he's going to sit on his ass. XD

"Dinosaurs went extinct. Gargoyles turn to stone in sunlight. Being drunk means you're reduced to a slurring wreck. Why should anyone be afraid of a fossilized pile of chicken bones that are too wasted to stand up straight?"
    Doesn't look so extinct to me.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune