New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: Getsuga Tenshou

Sorry, I have a ton of work, so I'll try to do something sometime in the near future, but I guarantee nothing.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Take your time.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    tvga, Dorrizzit, I'd greatly appreciate if you'd post the backup's actions as Goro rushes in like a madman in the Seireitei thread.
    I apologize, but which backup? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

I think he meant Inu/Kayne...but Damara posting would be appreciated.

Also, on Draken's idea: It's neat and I started off with a similar idea...but I think it makes the arrancar too much like the shinigami. There's already a ton of parallels in their abilities already, I think it'd be better to start giving them abilities that are unique to their respective groups instead of creating more parallels.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Bugbear in the Playground

Right, sorry it's taking so long.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Halfling in the Playground

@riccaru: oh yes. oh. Yes.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Okay, what time is it in the Mortal World? I have no idea, and I'm trying to figure out if Mayumi can arrive back in town yet. She and Elder were out 'till night, and I have no idea what time it is now.

Also, to Dorizzit, Horngeek, and Wahreit; if I can get Mayumi back, would you be opposed to her appearing to help you guys out? You seem to be in a bit of a bind.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    @riccaru: oh yes. oh. Yes.
    See? I'm helpful... Sometimes.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Last time I checked, there are three or four separate timeframes. The scene with Elder and Mayumi took place late in the evening of Day +1; the fight between Cassandra, Hasunaga & Co is taking place "simultaneously", occupying same chronological place. I'm not sure where Michiko's scene with Kina is supposed to fit - it seems like it could be either evening of Day+1 or evening Day+2.

Kazari and Ren (Kasanip's and NC's characters), were at the day of Day+1; I don't know if they want to pick up the scene from the same place or move on, NC has been absent for a while.

Mihail, Henry and Venti Buon staff are mostly in the early morning of Day+2.

Episode 6 happens onwards from evening of Day+2.

Mayumi appearing "now" to help Hasunaga could happen, but personally I see it as something of a stretch. You could have her wake up in the morning and do something else.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

Right, I thought that Cassandra vs Hasunaga was happening in the late afternoon of Day +1, while Mayumi vs Elder culminated in the night of Day +1.

Also, I wasn't intending to have Mayumi fight Cassandra. That would be overly confusing. Instead, I intended to just have her help Izumi, Rex, and Nakahiro, given Rex's injuries. However, they've probably gotten it all taken care of, and the timeline needs to be re stabilized.

I think that I'll just wait for Day +2 for Mayumi, so that she can get back to her classes. You almost forget that the teachers are more than just spiritual warriors, and actually have classes to teach.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

So basically I learned that I should work on projects before the night they're do, and that I have a strong dislike for AP Statistics.

I'll get to making Karashi's post sometime soon.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Barbarian in the Playground

Alright, now where the heck was I? Sorry about the late response - been kinda (read: really) busy for the last few days.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

No worries.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have to say, something I'm very much looking forward to when it happens: Sayuri's reaction to witnessing Magatsu achieving Bankai and captaincy.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Something I'm looking forward to: Sayuri calling Akio Yama out for all the crap he pulled out at the start of Ep. 6. >=D

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

I can't wait for the moment Kazuma appears decked in training gear to kick some hindquarters.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sayuri is very good at calling people out, isn't she?

I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, she's supposed to be. XD

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

It's in her job description after all!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

And maybe some day soon she'll teach Daisuke!
    Star Wars iTP characters

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

He probably needs to be weened off his psychopath father-figure first.

"Come to the 8th division, Daisuke. We have cookies. Tasty, chocolate chip, melt-in-your-mouth cookies."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ah, but my cookies are better!"

"... aren't they, Daisuke-san?"

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Kazari and Ren (Kasanip's and NC's characters), were at the day of Day+1; I don't know if they want to pick up the scene from the same place or move on, NC has been absent for a while.
    I'm around. I just haven't posted anything here because I had nothing to respond to. I replied to a pm today from Kasanip who expressed interest in getting Ren and Kazari involved in the Michiko plot. I think the two of us are ready to move on to that once we figure out how to include our characters. I sent her my ideas.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-01-07 at 07:39 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Alrighty, so since this spell hasn't been posted on the Wiki yet, I'll pass it by here for approval.

Harukaze no Shizukesa: Calms emotions in the target, causing the target to generally lose any sort of anger, happiness, rage, etc. and be put in a totally neutral emotional state.

It's about in the high 30's - low 40's range in terms of strength. I'm fairly certain it's a Qi based on what we have in the Wiki.

Also, suggested chant for Hado 12: Soren Byakurai

Ye who rule over the skies! Cast Heaven's purifying light upon a twin lotus, strike again and burn their souls!

I love Kido. I may just have to write some more chants for them.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-01-08 at 02:53 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

Meanwhile I do not have the patience or comprehension for the meanings of kido chants, so if anyone wants to make one for Hado 66: Munagi Rokushouha, feel free. It's also free for use, obviously.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I don't either, but I felt like writing one so there it is.

Also, if we could get names for a few of them so they're more usable, that'd be awesome. I'm finding the Kido choices for my random mook characters limited.

Also, is Taiki needed over in the Sereitei thread, specifically in the 4th Division Battle with Naraku, or should he stay away and let that scene come to a close?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-01-08 at 03:04 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    He probably needs to be weened off his psychopath father-figure first.

"Come to the 8th division, Daisuke. We have cookies. Tasty, chocolate chip, melt-in-your-mouth cookies."
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "Ah, but my cookies are better!"

"... aren't they, Daisuke-san?"
    Magatsu's not a psychopath! He's just... uh... alternately moraled. That's it.

"Bah. 3rd Division makes the best cookies. Last meal, don't you know. And Nasumi... I think I'll assign you to a very honored position. You'll get to make cookies for inmates of Maggot's Nest."

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Yeah, I don't either, but I felt like writing one so there it is.

Also, if we could get names for a few of them so they're more usable, that'd be awesome. I'm finding the Kido choices for my random mook characters limited.

Also, is Taiki needed over in the Sereitei thread, specifically in the 4th Division Battle with Naraku, or should he stay away and let that scene come to a close?
    I don't mind either way. I have no idea what to do about the hostage crisis, though... >.<

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

Well, for the hostage crisis, I was wondering whether or not I should have Sigint send out more teams. The possibility is out there that a team could come across the hostage situation.

Then again, there is the possibility that there are other teams to be sent out to the battles. The question is, should I keep out?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

Welp, Kazuma is under strict orders not to join the fight with Genny and the Arrancars.

Which means he's free to go to other places. I really wish we could go a little faster to get to the "Chaos at Maggot's Nest: Recapture the prisoners!" part though, so he could show off properly.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show