New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    The anchors are on pints to the left and right of her. She fell backwards, leaving the anchors in place. She's now anchored to the ground, on her back, with very little to no chance of getting back up. The only attacks she dodged were the latest ones, which were all aimed at her head area. She fell backwards to go under all of the attacks, and probably put Magatsu in a sticky situation if he doesn't stop his own weapons from impaling Yuuki.
    I think the point is that the anchors exert enough downward force to make even leaning backwards something that would require her to exert force. They're not just stopping her from moving around, they're stopping her from moving period.

Edit: To put it another way, those 2 anchor lines are likely at maximum tension. This means that even "just tilting backwards" works against said tension, shifting how the lines are holding her. Which the anchor, and the bakudo, would work against.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-02-20 at 11:00 PM.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #962
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I think the point is that the anchors exert enough downward force to make even leaning backwards something that would require her to exert force. They're not just stopping her from moving around, they're stopping her from moving period.

Edit: To put it another way, those 2 anchor lines are likely at maximum tension. This means that even "just tilting backwards" works against said tension, shifting how the lines are holding her. Which the anchor, and the bakudo, would work against.
    She lifted her legs and fell by gravity. Out of all the physically impossible things that happen in BLEACH we over analyze someone falling down when they're effectively tied up.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

She lifted her legs and fell by gravity. Out of all the physically impossible things that happen in BLEACH we over analyze someone falling down when they're effectively tied up.
    Tied down by a magical binding spell.

Whatever. She's got death going for her face. That's the important part, I guess.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #964
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Even then, HM is plenty busy. My main problem with the new faction is that it adds a few more high-level people - but we have plenty of those already.
    Figured I'd go back to address this. I feel it necessary to say that just because Dragon Mask Hollows might be on average superior to an average hollow, that doesn't quite mean they're high leveled. They are probably still no match individually with an arrancar.

And even if they become an Arrancar, they are also giving up the support of that group. So it's a double-edged sword of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    I never said she'd be in. But, if she finds out, she'd probably try for it.

And, on a personal level, I'd really like a chance to use her in a fight.
    Fair enough!
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #965
    Ettin in the Playground

<_<...>_>...

How would a Fraccion become privy to this knowledge?
    Gossip.

[OLD WOMAN]
    Hueco Mundo is gloomy!

[YOUNG WOMAN]
    Hueco Mundo is bleak!

[MAN]
    My underwear got frozen standing here all week!

[GROUP]
    Oh, since arriving here our lives have been so gray!

[ALL]
    Thank goodness for the gossip that gets us through the day!
    Hey!

Have you heard
    There's a rumor in Hueco Mundo?
    Have you heard
    What they're saying on the street?
    Although none knows how,
    One lady has vanished!
    The Espada Arcelia!

[FRIGHTENED MAN]
    But please do not repeat!

[ALL]
    It's a rumor,
    A legend,
    A mystery!
    Something whispered in an alleyway
    Or through a crakc!
    It's a rumour
    That's part of our history.

[A MAN]
    They say she is easy pickings
    For any ambitious sort!

[ALL]
    To someone who can beat the fake the king has placed!

[BLACK MARKEETER #1]
    A ruble for this painting!
    It's Alejandro's, I swear!

[BLACK MARKETEER #2]
    Lord Pico pajamas!
    Comrade, buy the pair!

[BLACK MARKETEER #3]
    I got this from the palace
    It's a real royal egg!

[BLACK MARKETEERS]
    It could be worth a fortune
    Or it could eat your face!

[SOME IDIOT]
    It's the rumor,
    The legend,
    The mystery!
    It's the Espada Arcelia who is missing!
    You and I friend
    Will go down
    In history!
    We'll find a fool to take the fight and weaken her a bit,
    Then swoop in on them for victory!
    Imagine the glory of ruling our own district!
    Who else could pull it off but you and me?
    We'll be rich

[ANOTHER IDIOT]
    We'll be rich!

[FIRST IDIOT]
    We'll be out!

[SECOND IDIOT]
    We'll be out!

[BOTH]
    And Hueco Mundo will have some more to talk about!

[ALL]
    SSH!
    Have you heard
    There's a rumor in Hueco Mundo?
    Have you heard
    What they're saying on the street?
    Hey!
    Hey!
    Hey!
    Have you heard
    There's a rumor in Hueco Mundo!
    Have you heard

[A DELIGHTED GOSSIPER]
    Comrade, what do you suppose?

[ALL]
    A fascinating mystery!

[First idiot]
    The biggest con in history!

[ALL]
    The Espada Arcelia,
    Alive or dead...

[WINDOW WASHER]
    Who knows?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #966
    Pixie in the Playground

O.o

LOVELOVELOVELOVE

We need more musical numbers in this RP.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Bugbear in the Playground

Draken...that was...simply...amazing...

*applause*

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

8. - Top - End - #968
    Orc in the Playground

Why am I getting the image of Hueco Mundo going Disney?

Wait... does that make Von Geister...?

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-02-20 at 11:39 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ettin in the Playground

Actually, Anastasia is a Fox Movie.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ettin in the Playground

I never said she'd be in. But, if she finds out, she'd probably try for it.

And, on a personal level, I'd really like a chance to use her in a fight.
    Don't count out any particular applicant for the Tercera position, it's one Genoveva's keeping a very close eye on for her own reasons, especially if Arcelia has 'mysteriously vanished' (an arrancar she was 'not blatantly murderous' towards, which is practically friendly for other people!).
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

11. - Top - End - #971

That's... Wow, I wish I had talent like you, Draken

12. - Top - End - #972
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Actually, Anastasia is a Fox Movie.
    Bah humbug. Blast you for being right.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

13. - Top - End - #973
    Dwarf in the Playground

The anchors are on pints to the left and right of her. She fell backwards, leaving the anchors in place. She's now anchored to the ground, on her back, with very little to no chance of getting back up. The only attacks she dodged were the latest ones, which were all aimed at her head area. She fell backwards to go under all of the attacks, and probably put Magatsu in a sticky situation if he doesn't stop his own weapons from impaling Yuuki.
    There's very little chance of Magatsu accidentally hitting Yuuki, as he wasn't stabbing. He had his blades slashing in from different sides, which wouldn't put Yuuki in their path unless he somehow dove into Suzume's old position.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ettin in the Playground

@Callos: I'd like to see what Amada will do before continuing with Lalita. I feel like it's courteous to wait for reply after shooting a Cero on someone's face. (^^;;)
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

15. - Top - End - #975
    Halfling in the Playground

Draken....you would fit in well with my crowd. I think you just passed all five of my friends' initiations with that song right there.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #976
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey, Moon Wolf, a question.

Do you have any plans for Beck Williams? Would you like to get her involved to Michiko's plot?
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-02-21 at 10:43 AM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

17. - Top - End - #977
    Orc in the Playground

Speaking of which, you know what I'd find awesome? If someone would draw my characters. OotS style or otherwise.

Any of them, really!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #978
    Pixie in the Playground

Sorry all that I haven't been able to post. I amstuck in Florida on a work trip (wedding shoot) and only have my iPhone to look at the threads.

Callow and the primers walk into the pits thing. Just assume yaago followed obediently just hasn't said anything. I will post whe I get back to computer with keyboard and mouse about how he got down there

I hope I will get home tomorrow morning.

Again I am so sorry

If there is anything else anyone is waiting to hear from me please remind me as my looking at the for has been limited

I'd love to get someone going with either of my new shinigami. Or my human photographer dude. He is on his way to viatrix's but I have no idea what is really going on there. Might be funny to have him walk in on people doing stuff he doesn't understand. Always...I hope to post soon

Later

19. - Top - End - #979
    Orc in the Playground

Well, I felt like contributing to Samsara, even if this will just be essentially a throwaway character for the plot.

Magnus, Living Siege Machine of the Samsara
    Spoiler
    Show
    Type: Samsara

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 816 lbs.

Reiatsu/Speaking Color: Sandy Brown

Battle Music

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Magnus is pretty plain appearance-wise. His only notable trait from initial observations is that he is very short for a male. His hair is relatively short but messy, and almost perpetually dirty, coated with sand, dirt, and occasionally small pebbles are caught in it. His green eyes are unremarkable, and his teeth are yellowed. He is always wearing a brown hoodie and sweatpants, and almost constantly smells like dirt.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Magnus is for the most part quiet and soft-tempered. He has an almost unnatural love for animals, but no particular interest in anyone else (not that he's hostile to them). However, this can all change on command from another Samsara, whereupon which he becomes a dangerous, aggressive force that will destroy anything in his path until told otherwise.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Magnus has a smattering of hollow-like memories from his past, however he has little desire to find their origin point.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Magnus is a Samsara, possessing all the abilities unique to them.

Blank Manipulation: Every member of the Samsara is capable of utilizing Blanks for various purposes. They may duplicate Kido (if their memories contain such information), create weapons or simple items, duplicate flashstep or sonido (again based purely on their memories), or fly. Samsara may also heal with the power of the Blanks, capable of restoring even lost limbs if given proper time and concentration.

Hollow Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bala: Magnus has no particular inclination to use bala, preferring cero.

Cero: Magnus' cero are fairly powerful, but are mostly used for their secondary effect: they are unusually solid and upon contact with any kind of structure, they spread wide, to cause as much destruction as possible. As such, one well-placed cero could topple an entire skyscraper.

Hierro: Magnus' hierro is fairly powerful, allowing him to walk away unscathed from most blows.

Sonido: Magnus borders on complete incapability of sonido, so prefers not to use it. As such, his speed is fairly low and ponderous.

Stone Body: Though diminutive in stature, Magnus hides an unnatural body mass and strength, as if he were made from stone. He is very hard to push back or knock over, however this works against him as well as he is unable to jump or air walk for long before crashing to the ground.

Earth Control: By using blanks, Magnus can create earth in almost any state. He usually uses this to mold the battlefield or make unique offensive actions.

Water Weakness: Water dissolves Magnus' earth structures, and appears to have a harmful effect on him, as well, reducing his mass and defenses.

'Resurreccion': Using a large number of blanks, Magnus can enter a state not unlike resurreccion, becoming a massive tyrannosaurus rex composed completely from stone. His defensive power skyrockets, and his speed gets a minor boost. He gains no notable abilities, and has not given a name to this state.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-21 at 01:46 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

20. - Top - End - #980
    Orc in the Playground

So, I've mentioned I had a character concept for SWORD, right?

Subject 1864

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Unknown (designated subject 1864)
    Sex: Male
    Hair Color: Green
    Eye Color: Dirty blonde
    Height: varies (normally 1,45)
    Weight: varies (typically 30 kg)
    Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Subject 1864 was first recovered on a SWORD mission in a small Russian village 12 years prior to the current events. A Hollow capable of possession had taken over his father and proceeded to assault his family. SWORD was nearby at the time investigating rumors of strange murder-suicide cases, which the locals attributed to an ancient curse emerging and struck back. At the time, only the poor boy remained - when the agents wounded its host body, the Hollow took over the child.
    Attempted removals proved risky, until at one point, the Hollow was partially eliminated from Subject 1864's body. Unfortunately, the prolonged exposure to the possession as well as the failed attempt caused real, physical trauma to the boy. Amnesia ensued.

Sadly, it wasn't as if they could simply hand the boy over to an adoption agency. As he hit a growth spurt, it became obvious that the lingering contamination had altered some of his bone marrow. Subject 1864 now secreted within his own body a substance that, to more knowledgeable minds, could be identified as liquefied Hollow Reiatsu. Further studies revealed that above certain concentrations, the substance increased aggressivity, stamina, physical strength and reflexes. Going above that, it induced physical transformations.

One particular amoral doctor in SWORD's employ decided to take advantage of this and experimented on the effects of increasing the presence of said substance in the human body. A limiter was installed within Subject 1864's body to control its production and access to the bloodflow. Sadly for said doctor, it turned out the substance could not be harvested and the effects could not be duplicated. However, since its output could be controlled, that made Subject 1864 perfect as a living weapon against supernatural creatures.

Having a lack of previous knowledge but a curious and inquisitive mind, Subject 1864 was schooled and taught a variety of subjects in the meantime. He proved rather intelligent for his age, with an unique talent for science and languages; before the biological age of 13, he was already fluent in English, Japanese, Russian and Italian. What he wasn't taught was love and social behavior; psychology was one of his subjects of study, but human emotions remained outside his grasp.

Personality: He's basically a male kuudere. With SCIENCE!. Emotional responses intrigue him. Talks a little like a robot sometimes, in monotone.
    Powers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know DC Comics' Bane? Well, his power mechanism is based on that. Subject 1864's limiter is activated by voice, neural imprints and an increasingly intricate set of limited-access levels (so it is virtually unhackable). At any given time, Subject 1864 is only allowed to go up to 30% power; going further requires permission by a supervisor from SWORD and cannot be overridden by the Subject himself. The effects are as follows:

10%: Above-average increase in reflexes, physical strength and stamina. Comparable to an amateur athlete (high school level sports star).

20%: Small but visible increase in muscle mass. Physical abilities near Olympic levels (in that he could arguably compete at that level, not necessarily win).

30%: Further muscle mass increase. Superhuman physical abilities in all fields, small capacity to shrug off physical harm (compared to very low-level Hierro). Irises change color to a dull gold. At this point, Subject 1864 is arguably a match for up to three unseated Shinigami.

40%: At this point physical transformations become more accentuated. Subject 1864's height increases by a factor of nearly .5; his skin becomes paler and thicker (the Hierro effect increases a bit); the white of his eye turns black; his hair grows to his mid-back, turning silver, and his fingernails elongate into sharp yet relatively small claws. He undergoes personality changes as well - his cool demeanor is replaced by a slightly more humorous one, to the point that he becomes able to smile. His overall physical capabilities practically do not change beyond that, however.

50%: A small pair of horns juts out of his forehead and his teeth become sharper. His mouth becomes capable of opening wider than normal, allowing him to bite his targets to devastating effect. His physical strength increases further at this point, but he becomes slower. At this point, Subject 1864 becomes capable of firing low-grade bala.

60%: The horns are bigger now, and small bone-like plates cover his arms and shins. A quarter mask covers the left side of his face. His feet become more muscular, articulate and claw-like. His Hierro becomes a little stronger and some of the speed he'd lost at the previous 'grade' is recovered. At this point, Subject 1864 is arguably a threat for a low-seated Shinigami.

70%: At this point, the mask covers the entire top of his face, and fuses with the horns. Bat-like wings sprout from his back, but he isn't capable of flight - only gliding for short periods. The bone plates become larger and jut out the sides of his forearms like blades. At this point, his personality becomes vicious and aggressive, to the point of sadism. He does, however, still follow orders (albeit begrudgingly).

80%: The wings become larger now, and he becomes capable of independent flight for short periods, with poor maneuverability and air speed. The mask becomes more helmet-like, similar to a skullcap, with a pair of tusk-like "protectors" running from either side of his face. A black point is recognizable at this point in his thorax. Perhaps more alarming, however, is that he becomes capable of firing Cero. It is low grade by Hollow standards, and takes time to charge, but is still not to be underestimated. He also becomes capable of low-grade regeneration.

90%: The "skullcap" closes at the front of his face, sporting square "teeth", like the bottom half of the smile of a Hollow mask. His Cero and Bala become more fearsome at this point damage-wise, though he still cannot fire either quickly. At this point, controlling his actions becomes more and more difficult, to the point that a complete lack of targets is one of the few reasons he'll stop.

100%: The mask becomes complete at this point. His speed and maneuverability in the air increase. His regeneration does as well, though his Hierro remains the same. At this point, however, he becomes completely uncapable of following orders; only the forced override of his limiter (which induces excrutiating pain in addition to prematurely ending his transformation) causes him to stop killing any hostile targets in the vicinity. He retains intelligence but shows disdain for tactical thinking beyond the absolute obvious (don't hit the energy blast with your face, don't run into a sword, etc.). Subject 1864 is a credible threat to a 3rd seat or possibly even a Vice-Captain at this point (assuming said Vice-Captain is not specialized in combat).

120%: This setting, which causes an overload in the subject's system, remains untested. Given the aggressivity levels displayed at 70% and beyond, it is deemed VERY dangerous. At this point, Subject 1864 is only guided by omnicidal Hollow instinct: kill, devour, kill, devour. He becomes significantly more difficult to injure due to the increased Hierro and regeneration. Low-grade Sonido is also added to his repertoire.

Let me know what you guys think.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-02-21 at 04:33 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #981
    Pixie in the Playground

Samsara character: Yay new Samsara! We can't get enough of those, so I'm glad that someone's making another. Now we'll have5 once Wahrheit finishes his.

SWORD character: I can definitely see Vincent being that particular amoral scientist. He would jump at the chance to experiment on a creature that basically sweats reiatsu. So, if you wanted, I'd be glad to have Vincent hold the leash on this particular monster. What d'you say?

One more thing: what is it that's happening in the town square? I went along with it before I realized that I actually don't know what's going on there. Is that the Viatrix/Aura fight?
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

22. - Top - End - #982
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Hey, Moon Wolf, a question.

Do you have any plans for Beck Williams? Would you like to get her involved to Michiko's plot?
    To the second question, yes. I'll probably talk to Callos about it.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

23. - Top - End - #983
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Samsara character: Yay new Samsara! We can't get enough of those, so I'm glad that someone's making another. Now we'll have5 once Wahrheit finishes his.

SWORD character: I can definitely see Vincent being that particular amoral scientist. He would jump at the chance to experiment on a creature that basically sweats reiatsu. So, if you wanted, I'd be glad to have Vincent hold the leash on this particular monster. What d'you say?

One more thing: what is it that's happening in the town square? I went along with it before I realized that I actually don't know what's going on there. Is that the Viatrix/Aura fight?
    Sounds like fun.

Of course, the more fun for me will be RPing a dumbed-down Mr. Hyde finding out about the power of hugz.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #984
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    It's a wonder where she obtained these things.
    Not if she simply did some shopping in Edward's district. :P

25. - Top - End - #985
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Not if she simply did some shopping in Edward's district. :P
    Bah I say! Leave it to wonder and mystery!
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #986

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Don't count out any particular applicant for the Tercera position, it's one Genoveva's keeping a very close eye on for her own reasons, especially if Arcelia has 'mysteriously vanished' (an arrancar she was 'not blatantly murderous' towards, which is practically friendly for other people!).
    So...you're saying that if Ivaz gives it a shot, she might get a visit from Genoveva?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

27. - Top - End - #987
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    I could see cooperation between Vincent and the chief hollow researcher. Vincent probably would have authority on when 1864 would be released, since Hiroto is quite mad.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #988

Draken, I was half expecting ominous lightning in the background

Also, Strawberry, is the scene you're in with the twins happening after Sereg has already left Genoveva's lair?
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-02-21 at 10:05 PM.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ettin in the Playground

So...you're saying that if Ivaz gives it a shot, she might get a visit from Genoveva?
    Quite possibly, yes.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

30. - Top - End - #990

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Quite possibly, yes.
    Ah, okay then. Just wanted to make sure I interpreted that correctly.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS