New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Kayne can lead Shishimaru and Nasumi near Suzume. It's not like Nasumi is going to be much use before that...

@Dorizzit: Still waiting on Allan's response.

@tgva8889: If you feel you're too busy, can I play the 10th Divisioners taking Akio Yama to custody?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

I'm really looking forward to having Cecilia barge through Pico's room, and ask him questions.

Almost as much as I will guessing which three things Cecilia guessed correctly.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

That ship might've sailed already. Cecilia might have to settle for pestering Amada and Rouga instead.

4. - Top - End - #94

Hey, her Power of Perception, or as I like to call it "Sherlock Holmes Cosplay", is eerily accurate.

She'll do fine.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

I feel a little bad for Kazari. Maybe Shotanaga should help her a little on his way to chastising his students.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

For the record, Kagome is dead and gone. Naraku is just an excellent actor and has access to her memories (and Shikai and other abilities).
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

For the record, I love how Akio is making Yui look much more sympathetic than I envisioned her to be by acting like a total prick.

"Listen well, youngsters: when the villain goes out of her way to convince other people you're not such horrible people after all, it's horribly rude to go ahead and prove her wrong on first date!"

8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground

Yeah, I can go ahead and lead Shishimaru and Nasumi there, and perhaps they can run into Suzume on her way out or something. Or not. It's up to you, Riccaru.

As for Cecilia and Caiphus, I made my own guess as to which was wrong, and I'm enjoying it greatly. We need to do this more often, Terry.

And Draken, you're going to give poor Daisuke a heart attack if he sees Kagome. You're a bad person, you know that?

EDIT: Would anyone mind if I had Vincent make his first appearance in Episode Six? He probably wouldn't do anything but observe, but the appearance of a Shinigami, especially a seated officer using Kido, would trip all of his sensors.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-01-16 at 03:59 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Josiah's already in there, but obviously isn't roaring in on his armor. Please don't detect him early or something; he has nothing more than spiritual awareness, and his only active gadget is the glasses, which shouldn't really register to anyone.

Also, as far as Soul Society goes...I wouldn't mind mixing Yoshi into things. He could be pretty good at detecting and disarming those bombs, what with his SCIENCE and his Shikai.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post

EDIT: Would anyone mind if I had Vincent make his first appearance in Episode Six? He probably wouldn't do anything but observe, but the appearance of a Shinigami, especially a seated officer using Kido, would trip all of his sensors.
    I heavily dislike the idea of using "sensors" as an excuse to get him involved, but Akio was hardly discreet about his entry. (^_^;;) He might have felt his arrival by Reiraku alone, and maybe could join Josiah in the observer club if/when noticing a familiar face.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @tgva8889: If you feel you're too busy, can I play the 10th Divisioners taking Akio Yama to custody?
    Yeah, sure, feel free. Not sure what I'm supposed to be doing in that scene anyhow.

Edit: Everyone should know who Captain Osagawa Mio is. She's history-book material.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-01-16 at 05:14 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

To terry: I think you missed something. Caiphus noted Lalita and Pico disappearing even before he and Cecilia were in line of sight of the room. Because of this, Cecilia trying to intimidate Lalita makes no sense, since she couldn't have reasonably seen him long enough to even consider such action. She's effectively talking to thin air.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

Um... with the Mortal World, I think I'm waiting for others to post.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    I've been waiting for Kaito to have a good time to appear for...a couple months now.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    I could make Shotanaga talk to the escaping kids if you want.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I've been waiting for Kaito to have a good time to appear for...a couple months now.
    This is seconded for Valeria.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, we have a new scene starting in the school before classes. You could have the kids meet up in the hallways, or go to talk to one of the teachers, perhaps even about what happened if you're more (or maybe less) genre savvy than most. But Mayumi's up for anything; she's just about done with Asuka and Mihail.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

18. - Top - End - #108

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    To terry: I think you missed something. Caiphus noted Lalita and Pico disappearing even before he and Cecilia were in line of sight of the room. Because of this, Cecilia trying to intimidate Lalita makes no sense, since she couldn't have reasonably seen him long enough to even consider such action. She's effectively talking to thin air.
    I did miss something. Thanks for telling me, I can always retcon it out...

But you've already retconned it in, so it's my bad.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I did miss something. Thanks for telling me, I can always retcon it out...

But you've already retconned it in, so it's my bad.
    Yes, I'm cruel and unforgiving like that.

EDIT: My, Cecilia really doesn't get it when it's the wrong time to talk to someone.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-01-18 at 12:05 AM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground

A good leader takes no risks!

However, Michiko was just thinking that, so Ryouichi can't really respond in that fashion.

Plus, Kujo is a sore spot, so any possibility of catching him, fictitious or not, he's going to take.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Plus, Kujo is a sore spot, so any possibility of catching him, fictitious or not, he's going to take.
    Um...just so you know...there is a plan related to that.

Just so you know.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

22. - Top - End - #112
    Orc in the Playground

I'm not saying it's going to work, but it's in his character to take precautions.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, I can see where Ryouichi is coming from - I'm just noting that Michiko's out of the loop regarding invaders within Seireitei, and thus Ryouichi's decree would feel like a non-sequitur to her. XD

EDIT: Ryouichi is free to take such precautions - he won't necessarily affect the planned event, but his actions might become important after it. The two plots are "fated" to be tangential for now, but they'll eventually tie together.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-01-18 at 01:47 AM.

24. - Top - End - #114

I'm still confused about why ricarru hasn't posted in the Episode yet. I mean, it's not like Sora insulted Shinigami while Yui aided in Sora's quest to insult Shinigami.

Nope. That never happened.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

I think he's just busy at the moment.

By the way, now that you're here, could you make Karite reply to Michiko's inquiry?

26. - Top - End - #116

Certainly. I shall fly away to sleep post immediately. Just let me find the thread.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I'm still confused about why ricarru hasn't posted in the Episode yet. I mean, it's not like Sora insulted Shinigami while Yui aided in Sora's quest to insult Shinigami.

Nope. That never happened.
    I was moving back into the dorms yesterday. I posted in the episode, and after class I'll get to posting in Soul Society.

@Frozen: Is the episode and invasion happening at different times, or would Akio be in the mortal world right now?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

The Episode is happening "earlier" than the invasion - remember, you had Akio go and greet Natsuko and Hikari already, and the invasion happened less than a day from that.

So effectively, the Akio in Soul Society has already met Elder and so on. I will do my best so it won't come up until Ep. 6 is over.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

For reference (not just HG's), unless the person in question has highly refined senses, Valeria has a practically nonexistant reiatsu signature when she doesn't have her mask on. She's still relatively weak, but in the future, after 'consuming' the essences of more hollows, her spiritual signature even when she doesn't have her mask on will be more detectable, and definitely more hollow-like.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-01-18 at 02:27 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Right, so, to explain for SS peoples:

Masaru's plan involves, essentially, setting up several "central points" in the search pattern (Division HQs, but especially 4th, 12th, and 1st), and then sending teams out in a spiral pattern from there. Teams would be a half-dozen or so people, with orders to engage, or retreat, as the situation calls for it. Constant communication is a must, so Callos, 5th needs to be involved.

They'll scour Seireitei and move outwards, and many places will have several patrols pass through them at different times. That's intentional redundancy.

That said, this is a details-lite plan. The point is "Masaru, the centuries-old Captain of the Strategy Division mad this plan, so it's darn good". It's not an instant-win button, but things just got tough for Kujo's crew.