Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Uh, Kayne? It hasn't yet even been made apparent to SWORD what the knife even was before now. Nero may have sent the information to headquarters, but it's still only just been discovered. So hold your horses for a little while.

    If anything, let Nero call first.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-01-24 at 12:12 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Okay, I went ahead and edited the post, so that Vincent is still introduced, but not in a disruptive fashion. Sorry about that!

    Also, if any S.W.O.R.D. members care to drop by for a visit with Vincent, feel free. His lab door is usually ajar!
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Gots me two character ideas.

    One requires someone willing to play a honest-to-goodness, heartless, despicable villain based on SWORD.

    Basically, you have this kid who everyone refers to by number, since no one knows his name and stuff like that. And who has this tendency to attract Hollows and such.

    And then you have the scientist who experimented on him for the better part of a decade, turning him into a perfect little spiritual-entity-killing machine. Think FF7's Hojo.

    The second one is for a relatively happy-go-lucky Shinigami with lightning powers whose permanent release Shikai takes the form of a cute lil' fairy-like pet.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Gots me two character ideas.

    One requires someone willing to play a honest-to-goodness, heartless, despicable villain based on SWORD.
    Based on, or part of SWORD? I should note with the recent addition, top agent spots remaining are 08 and 10 (I should really finish updating the SWORD page). From then on, numbers are pretty much free. In fact, some minor agents would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Basically, you have this kid who everyone refers to by number, since no one knows his name and stuff like that. And who has this tendency to attract Hollows and such.

    And then you have the scientist who experimented on him for the better part of a decade, turning him into a perfect little spiritual-entity-killing machine. Think FF7's Hojo.
    So... Hiroto?
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-01-24 at 05:30 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Based on, or part of SWORD? I should note with the recent addition, top agent spots remaining are 08 and 10 (I should really finish updating the SWORD page). From then on, numbers are pretty much free. In fact, some minor agents would be awesome.



    So... Hiroto?
    Sorry, must confess I never got the hows and whys of SWORD as an organization down pat...

    And pre-stablished characters work doubly well!

    Specially as a female scientist for the extra "are you my mommy?" emotional charge.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    ...Hiroto is a she? Why hasn't she told me!?

    ((Unless I'm misunderstanding you, anyway. XD))
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-01-24 at 05:45 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    ...Hiroto is a she? Why hasn't she told me!?

    ((Unless I'm misunderstanding you, anyway. XD))
    He sure looks like one.

    An UGLY one.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    A new challenger has appeared!

    Suzume is going to be in a very tight spot very soon.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Suzume's been a self-made very tight spot since she went and told her name to Kazuo. XD She has half of Seireitei's stealth forces on her heels plus assorted mooks from other places. She's only delaying the inevitable from my point of view.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    True enough, there. She basically put a giant neon target on her back.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Okay, I haven't posted IC in forever, but I remembered this.

    There are more characters now than there were at the time, so if anyone has any requests then link me to the sheet and I'll try to stat them.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Okay, I haven't posted IC in forever, but I remembered this.

    There are more characters now than there were at the time, so if anyone has any requests then link me to the sheet and I'll try to stat them.
    If only because I want to see how you'd stat her, give Genoveva a shot if you want.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Okay, I haven't posted IC in forever...
    Go and remedy that. There's a new school day going, Ayase can easily make an appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    ...but I remembered this.

    There are more characters now than there were at the time, so if anyone has any requests then link me to the sheet and I'll try to stat them.
    Still interested in seeing how you'd build Elder as a character. I remember you had some rough outline of her as a Sorcerer, but it seems it's gotten lost. Personally, I most closely associate her with a Planetar of all D&D creatures.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Suzume's been a self-made very tight spot since she went and told her name to Kazuo. XD She has half of Seireitei's stealth forces on her heels plus assorted mooks from other places. She's only delaying the inevitable from my point of view.
    except she didn't tell her name to Kazuo. They go her name from Sigint, whom she was in second with
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    If only because I want to see how you'd stat her, give Genoveva a shot if you want.
    CE ? Ardent (Dominant Ideal) 10/Leaching Psyche 1/Body Leech 4
    Feats: Body Fuel, Craft Cognizance Crystal, Inquisitor, One Pool, Overchannel, Practiced Manifester (ardent), Psionic Affinity, Psionic Talent
    Flaws: ?, ?
    Mantles: ?
    Powers: concealing amorpha, inconstant location?
    Equipment: Enveloping Pit (used to store stasis cocoons), Power Stone of psionic scent (use the "manifesting powers from another's powers known" option), Tentacle Whip symbiont

    If the auras had positive effects I'd try to get a floating feat somehow and use it to pick up Draconic Aura feats.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-01-25 at 03:33 PM.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Soushi would've been too easy... Wizard with Craft Contingent Spell.

    KAZUMA, on the other hand...

    Oh, and maybe Rouga.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Okay, I haven't posted IC in forever, but I remembered this.

    There are more characters now than there were at the time, so if anyone has any requests then link me to the sheet and I'll try to stat them.
    ...Oh the possibilities...

    Well, I'm not really sure what would be a challenge enough to be worth the trouble, so here's all of them. Whichever one works for you, feel free.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Okay, I haven't posted IC in forever, but I remembered this.

    There are more characters now than there were at the time, so if anyone has any requests then link me to the sheet and I'll try to stat them.

    I don't really understand the meanings, but Erima is not a monkey!
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Go and remedy that. There's a new school day going, Ayase can easily make an appearance.
    Ooh, have her run into Vi! That'd be fun.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh the possibilities...

    Well, I'm not really sure what would be a challenge enough to be worth the trouble, so here's all of them. Whichever one works for you, feel free.
    Pico's feathers remind me of the sharn's hex gates...
    Best I can come up with for his Separate from the Herd ability is Duelling Ground, since calm emotions doesn't really fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't really understand the meanings, but Erima is not a monkey!
    If you find a D&D book with stats for humans who howl at the moon and turn things into humans by biting them, let me know.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    If you find a D&D book with stats for humans who howl at the moon and turn things into humans by biting them, let me know.
    I don't understand? Erima doesn't do this too?
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't understand? Erima doesn't do this too?
    Lycanthropes are the only kind of shapeshifter with a hybrid form. But a were-baboon is the closest I can get to "turn into a human", since there are no were-humans. Even if there was, it would make Erima's monster form only as strong as a normal person.

    Heck, I statted Kaito as the ghost of an elf. (Draken did a better job, but still...)

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Ooh, have her run into Vi! That'd be fun.
    Indeed. But first I would have to remember what her personality is while not high on catnip. I am very much a reactive player, rather than active one...
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-01-25 at 05:48 PM.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't really understand the meanings, but Erima is not a monkey!
    Prime32 is using D&D ruleset and expansions to create closest approximation of how a character would look within the game.

    That Erima was statted in such odd manner either means there aren't proper rules for her kind, or Prime32 is doing a poor job finding them.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Indeed. But first I would have to remember what her personality is while not high on catnip. I am very much a reactive player, rather than active one...
    Why are you high on catnip?

    ...Forget that question, how? Are you not telling us something?

    Catnip is a gateway drug, you know.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Lycanthropes are the only kind of shapeshifter with a hybrid form. But a were-baboon is the closest I can get to "turn into a human", since there are no were-humans. Even if there was, it would make Erima's monster form only as strong as a normal person.

    Heck, I statted Kaito as the ghost of an elf. (Draken did a better job, but still...)

    Indeed. But first I would have to remember what her personality is while not high on catnip. I am very much a reactive player, rather than active one...
    Warforged (Unarmored Body) or just plain Human, or maybe some other humanish race. Egoist 6-8. Pick Metamorphosis... Spend a feat into gaining Claws of the Beast.


    Alternativelly, Psychic Warrior Human were-snake (small viper). Needs the same mechanics-fluff disconnect of the werebaboon, but the other way around. You need to think of the snake as the scarf form, instead of the monkey as the human form. Again, Claws of the Beast gives her the claws for the monstrous form.

    ----

    And Prime must mean he forgot how Ayase acts when she is not under the effects of catnip.
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-01-25 at 07:15 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    And Prime must mean he forgot how Ayase acts when she is not under the effects of catnip.
    I know. It was a joke.


    But, seriously, though. Catnip is nasty stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show


    This is your brain on catnip (don't ask me where I find these pictures).
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Warforged (Unarmored Body) or just plain Human, or maybe some other humanish race. Egoist 6-8. Pick Metamorphosis... Spend a feat into gaining Claws of the Beast.


    Alternativelly, Psychic Warrior Human were-snake (small viper). Needs the same mechanics-fluff disconnect of the werebaboon, but the other way around. You need to think of the snake as the scarf form, instead of the monkey as the human form. Again, Claws of the Beast gives her the claws for the monstrous form.
    Wouldn't a good Disguise skill rank effectively remove the disconnect? What is the DC of snake masquerading as a scarf?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Disguise doesn't have a set DC, it is always resisted by a Spot check.

    In my opinion it would count as disguising as a different race, however, so there would be a -2 to the disguise check.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A2
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    I know. It was a joke.


    But, seriously, though. Catnip is nasty stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show


    This is your brain on catnip (don't ask me where I find these pictures).
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Wouldn't a good Disguise skill rank effectively remove the disconnect? What is the DC of snake masquerading as a scarf?
    Depends on the stamp, really.

    Also, what kind of scarf.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •