New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637383940414257 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Character Builder Thread

togapika, are you starting as a 10th level character?

Are magic items (not from the PsiHB/CPsi) available in the campaign? (I'm guessing "no".) If so, are you using the Magic Item Compendium rules?

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello, good people, I’d like to ask for your help building a monk/shadowdancer level by level (what should I take when? And how many levels of each class?)

Books: Core only, no PHBII.
    Race: Half Elf
    Class: Monk, aiming for Shadowdancer
    Ability Scores: 32 point buy
    Alignment: Lawful good
    House Rules: none
    Concept: focussing on speed rather than strength, acrobatic rather than heavy handed in melee, preferring to fight with a quarterstaff or unarmed.
    Other information: This is supposed to be a character for oneshots or conventions, not a campaign, so she should be able to function in most parties. Campaign Setting: Most likely Forgotten Realms.

From discussion on this board I do know that this is going to be a weak build – but that doesn’t matter to me, I just don’t want it to be weaker than it has to be. I’m not very experienced and I always lose track of the big picture in favour of “that sounds cool”-moments and ideas^^.
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

Wonderful Avatar by Ceika

3. - Top - End - #933
    Halfling in the Playground

Books: Everything, basically. NO PSIONICS(including non-psionic things from the books; DM hates it all with a passion), though.
    Race: Lesser Tiefling ONLY
    Class: Hexblade and Warlock.
    Ability Scores: 16, 15, 14, 12, 11, 10(Any order)
    Alignment: Any non-evil
    House Rules: DM is letting me use the recommended fixes for Hexblade that were posted on the wizards forums, full details in the spoiler. He also is letting me turn some of the crappier PRCS to full casting(Such as the Acolyte of the Skin).
    Stuffs: I'm looking for full progression, but we're starting at level 6. The build NEEDS to be melee based. If it is possible, I'd like to be able to tank as well; we're in a 3 person group including a Mage(some arcane class, wizard most likely), Me, and a Druid(Summoner, and his first campaign).

Spoiler
    Show
    * Good Fortitude save
    * Curse ability usable 1 + the hexblade's Cha modifier per day
    * Curse ability usable as a swift action
    * Curse ability does not count as used if the target makes his saving throw
    * Ability to cast in light or medium armor and while carrying a light shield or buckler
    * At 6th level, the hexblade can cast one hexblade spell per day as a swift action, as long as its original casting time is a standard action or faster. He gains an additional use of this power at levels 8, 11, 14, and 18.

My mage friend is a power gamer, and my druid friend is, well, a druid. I really want to be not useless. Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by Yeygresh; 2008-04-23 at 11:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralfarius View Post
    "I find your propensity toward accumulating monetary wealth through violent means of highly dubious sensibility!"

4. - Top - End - #934
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'd like help building a character

Books:Core+Complete Arcane and Adventurer+Incarnum+Races of Dragon+Dragon Magic
    Race:Elf
    Abilities: 18 17 16 15 12 10 (any order)
    Class: Warlock
    build:Preferably from level 1 to 10
    Concept:Focusing on the use of eldritch glaive and possibly mounted combat.
    Thanks.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #935

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Half-Elves stink. +1 to Listen to Spot and +2 to Diplomacy and Gather Info are okay at level 1, and become practically meaningless at level 6/7. They're basically humans with some very weak abilities that come nowhere close to making up for that all-important bonus feat. I suppose they make goods Bards (which would be similar yet easier to implement then your Monk/Sorcerer MADness), but that's it.

Also, what books are you using?

Hi! Sorry for the belated answer. Well, books available are PHB I and II, and Completes (Scoundrel, Warrior, Adventurer, Divine) and, well, of course the DMG is ok too.
    The rationale was to pick a race with bonuses to cross class skills to make it more versatile. I reckoned it would have been like having the awareness (almost) and a feat between negotiator and investigator for free. Also, the immunities seemed nice. It is not an overpowered campaign, so being a little sub par shouldn't be a tragedy. Anyway, since H.E.s stink, what would you suggest? I like the spontaneous spell casting, I like to be adquate in social encounters and I like martial arts (in this order of priority). Oh, yes, and I would never ever play a dwarf or an halfling.

O.
    Enjoy my creations
    Gatsu, from Berserk (Kentaro Miura's)
    A hero: the Tekkaman space-knight.
    The villain he has to face: Dobrai, Valdaster Overlord from Tekkaman

Threadwinner of Vs Mage challenges.
    Warning: may perform below standards if target has no heat signature (eg: undead mage)

6. - Top - End - #936
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, I suggest just a straight Elf, they get a +2 (as opposed to +1) to Spot, Search and Listen, a magical secret-door-sense, get low-light vision (indispensable for night missions) oh and automatically are proficient in longsword, rapier, longbows and shortbows so they're pretty well armed no matter which class you decide to pick. Oh and all the immunities that the half-elf has too. That being said, you don't get the +2 to Diplomacy...

Also, if you're making a Monk/Sorcerer, be sure to check out the Ascetic Mage feat from Complete Adventurer, which lets you add your Charisma score to your AC instead of your Wisdom (one less stat to worry about), then you can look into the Enlightened Fist prestige class on Complete Arcane, which lets you advance both casting and monk abilities.
    Last edited by Dode; 2008-04-25 at 07:03 AM.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yeygresh View Post
    Books: Everything, basically. NO PSIONICS(including non-psionic things from the books; DM hates it all with a passion), though.
    Race: Lesser Tiefling ONLY
    Class: Hexblade and Warlock.
    Ability Scores: 16, 15, 14, 12, 11, 10(Any order)
    Alignment: Any non-evil
    House Rules: DM is letting me use the recommended fixes for Hexblade that were posted on the wizards forums, full details in the spoiler. He also is letting me turn some of the crappier PRCS to full casting(Such as the Acolyte of the Skin).
    Stuffs: I'm looking for full progression, but we're starting at level 6. The build NEEDS to be melee based. If it is possible, I'd like to be able to tank as well; we're in a 3 person group including a Mage(some arcane class, wizard most likely), Me, and a Druid(Summoner, and his first campaign).

Spoiler
    Show
    * Good Fortitude save
    * Curse ability usable 1 + the hexblade's Cha modifier per day
    * Curse ability usable as a swift action
    * Curse ability does not count as used if the target makes his saving throw
    * Ability to cast in light or medium armor and while carrying a light shield or buckler
    * At 6th level, the hexblade can cast one hexblade spell per day as a swift action, as long as its original casting time is a standard action or faster. He gains an additional use of this power at levels 8, 11, 14, and 18.

My mage friend is a power gamer, and my druid friend is, well, a druid. I really want to be not useless. Thank you for your help!
    Alright here's my idea: Play a cleric of an diabolic deity. It'll give you the ability to tank and to qualify for that boosted Acolyte of the Skin PrC (or even better, see if you can talk your DM into allowing a fullcaster Warpriest). Pour all the buffs on yourself, get a martial weapon and then go to town. Now I know you were really itching for some Warlock/Hexblade goodness, but frankly the two classes don't synergize that well and certainly the two charisma-dependent races don't work well with a race that takes a charisma penalty.

8. - Top - End - #938

PaladinGuy

Could you please build me a 24th level combatant/divine caster/arcane caster multiclass NPC? Can a breakdown at 6th, 12th, 18th and 24th be included, or recommended advancement at these levels to get to 24.
    Books: DMG/PHB– Complete Adv/Arc/Div/War are ok.
    Race: Human
    Class: Fighter type/ Divine caster/ Arcane Caster combo

Ability Scores: pre-rolled
    str: 18 dex: 16 con: 17int: 16 wis: 16 cha: 14
    (alter accordingly to classes’ chosen)

Alignment: starts CG for fighter related levels – CN then CE
    House Rules: None really. Currently the DM.
    Other: Characters starts off CG but then idea is to become CE with liking for creating Undead as character becomes more evil. Recurring villain idea - named Mazgillios de Brattenlurge and is currently fighter/cleric/wizard combo.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Alright here's my idea: Play a cleric of an diabolic deity. It'll give you the ability to tank and to qualify for that boosted Acolyte of the Skin PrC (or even better, see if you can talk your DM into allowing a fullcaster Warpriest). Pour all the buffs on yourself, get a martial weapon and then go to town. Now I know you were really itching for some Warlock/Hexblade goodness, but frankly the two classes don't synergize that well and certainly the two charisma-dependent races don't work well with a race that takes a charisma penalty.
    I don't have time to check right now, but doesn't Acolyte of the Skin require being evil?
    My characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sarah, human gestalt druid/totemist
    Adrian, human rogue
    Calypso, half-nymph human gestalt druid/miscellaneous

10. - Top - End - #940

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I don't have time to check right now, but doesn't Acolyte of the Skin require being evil?
    Non-Good. My DM seems to be incapable to do sessions with more than one encounter per day, so his Poison and glare abilities become a bit more useful.

Dode: Neither Warlock or Hexblade really need more than 14 cha. Almost all invocations either don't have a DC(Fell Flight), or are not worth the invocation slot(Hellrime Blast). Hexblades have a bit more to gain, but not much. Arcane Resistance, Curse, and his Spell Casting are all suited to sit at 14. With 1+Cha uses per day(with the fixes) is good enough at level 6, and I can buy Cloaks of Charisma for a few extra uses. Spell Casting is stuck at 4th level, so 14 gives me all my spells(and a bonus 1st and 2nd). With Deceive Item, I don't really need to have spells at all.

Here is the build I was planning on.

Hexblade(PHB2 Variant) 7 / Fighter(Dungeoncrasher Variant) 2 / Warlock 4 / Acolyte 7(Advances Warlock)

STR14(+4) DEX16(+2) CON12 INT11(+2) WIS10 Cha15(-2, +1)

Power Attack>Improved Sunder>Obtain Familiar>(Bonus)Combat Brute>Improved Familiar>Open>Open>Open(Possibly Improved Bullrush, Leap Attack, and Shocktrooper, or some Extra Invocations)

1st Invokes
    Beguiling Influence
    Entropic Warding
    See the Unseen(Or Leaps and Bounds for Leap Attack)

2nd Invokes
    Fell Flight
    Spider-Shape(Fun :D)
    Walk Unseen
    Flee the Scene(If I don't take S-S)

3rd Invokes
    Chilling Tentacles
    Vitriolic Blast

Spells don't matter a whole lot, I can UMD into them.

Anyone have some recommendations?
    Last edited by Yeygresh; 2008-04-25 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralfarius View Post
    "I find your propensity toward accumulating monetary wealth through violent means of highly dubious sensibility!"

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

This should be a fun one. I'd like to request help from the forum on building a 3rd level arcane spellcaster. I'm looking to make this character extremely good at combating other player characters; my DM is running an arena campaign. He assigns party roles, and I'm the arcane caster. Non-evil aligned is preferrable, with ability scores of 17, 12, 16, 15, 14, and 15. Asign them as you like. Thanks!
    Last edited by TroubleBrewing; 2008-04-27 at 09:47 PM.

12. - Top - End - #942

Kobold

Level: 13
    Books: Almost any.
    Race: Any.
    Class: Hulking Hurler
    Ability Scores: 4d6
    Alignment: Any
    House Rules: We're playing Gestalt. Assume it has the worst possible effect on LA.
    Concept: Proving to my DM that hulking hurler can be insanely overpowered.
    Other: Minimal use of magic items.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

13. - Top - End - #943
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfPirate

Okay, I don't have the appropriate information to request a character build, but I DO have questions that will help with that:

1. The Chameleon Class (Races of Destiny) is wicked awesome in its multiplicative features. I need to know what classes should one take with it. I know that Rouge is the simplest way in (not to mention all those handy skill points), but other classes like the Battle Mage would reduce arcane spellcasting failure, which really helps when one can choose both combat and arcane focus. Suggestions much appreciated!

2. I think there's an argument over whether or not the Chameleon class is a spellcasting class or not. On the one hand, one does have to have a spell book to cast arcane spells and must prepare divine spells the same way as a cleric. On the other hand, the spells for both come by way of a class feature (Aptitude Focus) and one can give up the ability to cast said spells if one desires. So, that said, do classes that offer "+1 to existing spellcaster level"
    affect the Chameleon's abilities? Does anyone have a definitive answer (like writing the creators or calling a hotline)?

Both the DM's, and myself, agree that the Chameleon is a spellcasting class, albeit a strange one.
    "Is Knowledge (Nature) good for anything in this campaign? Every time I use it you tell me that I've never seen the plant before.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Ogre in the Playground

I think that the Chameleon is not a spellcasting class, but I could be wrong, so don't quote me on that. Either way, if the DM lets you count it as one, it works.
    My characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adrian, human rogue

15. - Top - End - #945

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post
    Level: 13
    Books: Almost any.
    Race: Any.
    Class: Hulking Hurler
    Ability Scores: 4d6
    Alignment: Any
    House Rules: We're playing Gestalt. Assume it has the worst possible effect on LA.
    Concept: Proving to my DM that hulking hurler can be insanely overpowered.
    Other: Minimal use of magic items.
    I don't see the point in a full build, but I can offer some pointers if you're set on such a silly character.

Centaur (3x carrying capacity, +8 Str)
    Natural Heavyweight (PlanH) feat (double carrying capacity)

Add war hulk (MinH) levels or Str boosting templates to make matters worse. A huge creature like a treant is also a possibility.

The trick is to (ab)use the improvised weapon rules (CWar 159) along with Really Throw Anything and Area Attack and/or Overburdened Heave.

There are practical difficulties. You'll need to lug around enormous chunks of metal - preferably jagged and sharp to get the double damage.

A returning (improvised) weapon lets you repeat your throw every turn. Gauntlets of throwing (MIC) lets you re-throw your weapon three times per day. Or you could settle for less damage and carry several weapons.

16. - Top - End - #946
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, so I have something of an unusual request, I think, but here goes:

Q.1. Pretty pretty please help me with a character that wants to eventually be a Beguiler/Ur-Priest/MT or something similar in idea? Level by level through level 14 or 15 would be fantastic.

Books: Pretty much whatever so long at WotC made it.
    Race: I'm thinking human, so I can take able learner to get into Ur-priest faster but if you have a better notion please let me know.
    Class: I'd like to get into Ur-Priest by 6th level. So, Beguiler x / class with fort save (5-x) / Urpriest 3 / MT 10 / something 1
    Ability Scores: 13,11,14,15,14,13 in any order
    Alignment: Doesn't matter.
    House Rules: none of note.
    Concept: I'm mostly just toying with the build. Concept is still percolating, but I'm thinking a full of himself trickster, so full of hubris he doesn't mind stealing from the gods themselves.
    Other: I'd like to get into Ur-Priest by 5th level, if possible, I don't mind missing top level spells at the end of the build since we won't get there and as above, I'm willing to lose a level of beguiler casting at the start of the build to get into Ur-priest sooner if I have to.

Also, this character will first see play at level 8 with standard WBL. So and suggestions as to gear would also be much appreciated.
    [CENTER]So You Wanna Be A DM? A Potentially Helpful Guide
    Truly wonderful avatar made by Cuthalion

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ogre in the Playground

Why Ur-Priest 3? It doesn't get anything at 3rd level besides a few more spells. Remember, 0 spells per day still qualifies as being able to cast spells of that level, so you only need 2 levels for the casting requirement.

The only really problematic prerequisite is the +3 fort. I'd take Beguiler 4 / <something with good fort save> 1 / Ur-Priest 2 / MT whatever. Go human for the extra feat, pick up Education (Able Learner doesn't increase your skill cap, and the only CC skills you need are Knowledge), Iron Will, and Spell Focus: Evil. Beguiler gives plenty of skill points, so that's not a problem. Also, make sure to take Beguiler at the first level for the x4 skill points.
    My characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adrian, human rogue

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Why Ur-Priest 3? It doesn't get anything at 3rd level besides a few more spells. Remember, 0 spells per day still qualifies as being able to cast spells of that level, so you only need 2 levels for the casting requirement.
    Good point. Forgot about that.

The only really problematic prerequisite is the +3 fort. I'd take Beguiler 4 / <something with good fort save> 1 / Ur-Priest 2 / MT whatever.
    Yeah, that's my concern. I'm having trouble trying to figure out what one leve dip good fort save class to go with. I'm toying with fighter (for the bonus feat/profincies), Marshall and Dragon Shaman (for the auras). I feel like there has got to be a better option out there someplace. Any thoughts?
    [CENTER]So You Wanna Be A DM? A Potentially Helpful Guide
    Truly wonderful avatar made by Cuthalion

19. - Top - End - #949

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_Bait View Post
    Yeah, that's my concern. I'm having trouble trying to figure out what one leve dip good fort save class to go with. I'm toying with fighter (for the bonus feat/profincies), Marshall and Dragon Shaman (for the auras). I feel like there has got to be a better option out there someplace. Any thoughts?
    Duskblade? You get more spells, some spell-like abilities and good fort and will.
    Last edited by theterran; 2008-05-01 at 03:18 PM.

20. - Top - End - #950

ClericGuy

Looking for a Warlock build. Kinda looking for a level-by-level breakdown from 5-15. Interested in Hellfire Warlock PrC for maximum dmg.

Any source books, but please specify what book so I can show it to DM if asked.

Rolled scores: 17,17,14,11,10,8

Prefer: CN human, open to race suggestions, but non-evil alignment please.

TY in advance.

edit: typo
    Last edited by Criz Reborn; 2008-05-01 at 03:43 PM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

21. - Top - End - #951

BlackDragon

Looking for an oriental adventure build, only material in oriental books/campaign setting are allowed, all other material must be approved by DM

stats: champion array
    race: any
    alignment: any

I was thinking about a gish but if someone has a sweet spell caster please post it

22. - Top - End - #952

Could someone please build me twelfth-level character from scratch?

Books: Assume that I have access to every D&D book out there.
    Race: Elf
    Class: Preferably Wizard, specializing in Necromancy.
    Ability Scores: Elite Array
    Alignment: Any Evil
    Concept: This guy's a villain. He's not part of a party, but he'll probably have some zombie minions. He'll need to be pretty self-sufficient.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

23. - Top - End - #953

TheCountAlucard, is this an NPC? (With NPC wealth?)

24. - Top - End - #954

Yeah. I should've clarified, sorry. This guy is an NPC (with NPC wealth) for my game. He's supposed to be a colleague of the party's Dread Necromancer; they both went to the same academy of magic.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2008-05-05 at 08:09 PM.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm looking for an Illusionist build (prohibited schools: enchantment, evocation, necromancy). I have the levels planned out, but I don't have much experience with arcane casters, so I'm not sure what to take for feats and so on. In particular, I need to know which metamagic feats to take and what Archmage abilities to get. Two flaws, probably Noncombatant and something else.

Books: Pretty much everything non-Eberron
    Race: Raptoran
    Class: Illusionist 5/Incantatrix 10/Archmage 5
    Ability Scores: It's fairly high-powered in terms of stats, so the DM's given us all 18x2, 16x3, 14. Strength needs to be high enough to fly while carrying a 70-pound load in addition to his own gear (don't ask).
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Concept: Nothing complicated. Planning to throw around lots of heavily metamagicked illusions. It'll start from around 4th level, so make sure it's reasonably playable by then.

Feats I need for sure:
    Iron Will, Skill Focus (Spellcraft), Spell Focus (Illusion), Spell Focus (something else), Item Familiar (to make those Spellcraft checks)
    My characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adrian, human rogue

26. - Top - End - #956

I've decided to try a SoulCaster from MoI. Basically this is for an arena type event where the more damage you can do quickly, the better off you are...so keep that in mind.

I'm going Incarnate 2/Wizard 3/SoulCaster 5 and I need help w/ the feats.

My issue comes into choosing metamagic feats to do as much damage as possible... The two spells I'm considering using the most are Fireball and Lightning Bolt, since they both increase damage w/ level.

One Feat I'm definately having is Midnight MetaMagic from MoI, which allows me to pay essentia instead of increasing the spell level for applying metamagic, which is what this character is basically about. I also considered practiced spellcaster so my CL will be 10 instead of 8.

Thanks for any help.

Here's a link to what I've gotten so far if a visual would help. (there are feats, but they're not set in stone.)

27. - Top - End - #957
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

In honor of the new Indiana Jones movie I'm trying to build him as a N/PC in a campaign I'm running.

Race: Human
    Stats: 18,16, 14, 14, 12, 10 (assign as necessary)
    Class: Any non-spell users(multiclassing is good) (magical items are allowed to use)
    Level: 4

feats: any

My only rules are that it remains semi-canon, he uses a whip, and the classes and feats come from official/semi-official books.

Anything else just go wild.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Pixie in the Playground

Request: I'd like some help putting together a Bard build that will begin at 4th level and likely go 20+.
    Books: Any 3.5
    Race: Leaning toward an Elf of some kind, but open to suggestion. Nothing with a level adjustment of more than +1 is allowed.
    Classes: I'd prefer to have it be 3 classes at most (centered on Bard), as dipping out into a number of classes simply for synergy bonuses is frowned on. I was considering exploring that Paladin Of Freedom variant in Unearthed Arcana (for charisma synergy) but I couldn't remember if there was a feat that let you multi-class back into bard, or if it was worth it at all.
    Scores: 16 14 14 12 12 10
    Alignment: Any non evil.
    Concept: I'd prefer something that can hang in melee if need be, but I'm open to suggestion.
    Other: The power curve is higher than usual and we're guaranteed to fight CR's two levels above us on a pretty regular basis, so don't worry too much about power gaming, it's essentially encouraged. The party otherwise consists of a Lizardfolk Fighter 3, a Human Wizard 4, and another arcane caster as well as a rogue whose details I'm not sure of. Starting gold is 5400 and any magical equipment in print is allowed.

Thanks in advance.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, I managed to come up with a build for my illusionist after finding a ScM guide on the CharOp forums, but I'm not entirely sure about it, and I don't know what items to get for it.

Build I have is:

Neutral Good Draconic (with buyoff) Raptoran Illusionist 5 / Shadowcraft Mage 5 / Incantatrix 10
    Illusionist variants Chains of Disbelief and Illusion Mastery
    Prohibited schools Enchantment, Evocation, Necromancy
    Flaws: Noncombatant, Vulnerable

{table]Level | Class | Feats
    1 | Illusionist 1 | Signature Spell (Silent Image), Earth Sense, Spell Focus (Illusion)
    2 | Illusionist 2 |
    3 | Illusionist 3 | Earth Spell
    4 | Illusionist 4 |
    5 | Illusionist 5 | Heighten Spell
    6 | Shadowcraft Mage 1 | Arcane Thesis (Silent Image)
    7 | Shadowcraft Mage 2 |
    8 | Shadowcraft Mage 3 |
    9 | Shadowcraft Mage 4 | Iron Will
    10 | Shadowcraft Mage 5 |
    11 | Incantatrix 1 | Easy Metamagic (Heighten Spell)
    12 | Incantatrix 2 | Arcane Disciple (Luck)
    13 | Incantatrix 3
    14 | Incantatrix 4 | Extend Spell
    15 | Incantatrix 5 | Residual Metamagic
    16 | Incantatrix 6
    17 | Incantatrix 7 | Persist Spell
    18 | Incantatrix 8 | Practical Metamagic (Heighten Spell)
    19 | Incantatrix 9
    20 | Incantatrix 10 | Still Spell[/table]

Does this look like a good build? More importantly, this character will be starting with 100000 (that's one hundred thousand) gp at 5th level (not 4th like I said in the previous post), which gives me a lot to work with for equipment, but with so many possibilities, I'm at a loss as to which items to get. Suggestions?
    My characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adrian, human rogue

30. - Top - End - #960

HalflingRangerGuy

Could I please get a level by level build for a 20 level kobold sorcerer entering dracolexi asap. with a 32 point buy abilities. Books are are all completes, races, core ph2, dmg2, spell com, sandstorm, unearthed arcana, frostburn, cityscape, dungeonscape, stormwarck, libris mortis, lord of madness, draconomicon, and possibly any wotc 3.5 book with dm approval. I am allowed to use the greater draconic rite of passage to counter the single caster level loss of the dracolexi. Thanks.
    My mother says: those on fire should roll.