New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Land of Fire III[NarutoITP]

This is open to all NarutoITP people. New people, post a character in the Character Registry first, look for feedback in OOC second, and then post here. Thank you!

Some (Loose) Rules:

1. Consider asking to join in fights before jumping in.
      As a result of several flocks of people joining into fights, and said fights becoming... unwieldy at best, and a complete cluster**** at the worst, please respect that all plots might not be open. Alternatively, if you yourself want to keep a fight cordoned off from other participants, say so in the OOC, at the beginning of your post, or both.
    2. TALK major fights over with your opponent!
      This is to keep arguments about who's the better fighter, who should win, blablablablabla, out of the OOC. Of course, talk these things over in PM, or some kind of IM service. While arguments might break out over said PM/IM... It keeps it out of the OOC. Which is what we're trying to do here. On that note...
    3. Don't argue in the OOC!
      That's the whole reason we were elected. To keep conflicts out of the OOC. They make the atmosphere oppressive, they make things less fun, and generally unpleasant and maybe even make the arguments larger than they need be. So, if you have a problem with someone, try to talk it out in PM or IM before using the OOC. And we highly recommend using one of the above listed mediators as a... well, mediator, via PM forwarding or shared IM chatrooms.

With that orderliness out of the way, all I can say is: prepare for the awesome.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Land of Fire III[NarutoITP]

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Kyo nods, bowing low.

"I understand, he was a friend to us both...follow me please."

Kyo takes off swiftly through the market, soon leaping ontop of several buildings. He bounces off the roof tops, glancing behind him now and then before falling gracefully into an ally. There, stuck to a wall, suspended by several large metal poles is the body of Chains, one of his many chain's wrapped around his throat, his face, old and leathery, a deep blue.
    Urama

Urama traces her fingers down Chains' face, down to his chain-encrusted neck. She checks for a pulse, but her attempt is half-hearted.

Urama remains silent for a moment before slowly undoing the cloth around her eyes. With delicate grace she places the pure-white blindfold over Chains' blue and distended face, a death-mask for the once leader of Hidden Sound.

She turns to Kyo. Her usual delicate, placid face is ravaged by a great scar across her eyes. "The Village Hidden in the Leaf has taken much from me. Do you know of my past, lord Kyo? Of how this village took away my husband, my children, and my eyes in one night? And now they have taken from me the man who saved me from that terrible night, the man who gave me the means and the will to live once more after I had nothing left."

Urama puts on the mask with her usual grace, but her voice dispenses with the usual gentle tone and instead drips with poison. "You asked of me before, lord, of what I hated the most. It is this place. It is this place, filled with murderers and schemers and the spawn of thieves." She readies her shamisen and faces Kyo.

"Tell me, my lord Kyo, that my master's last command was to slaughter every one of the filth in the village like animals, as they deserve."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kyo covers his mouth, a grin stetching almost to his ears.

"Yes, my dear one...his last order was to burn this city to the ground. And I...I will help you for my dear and loved friend...let us do this togather. And soon. Let us...punish these Konoha-nin. For all they've taken. From both of us."

Kyo moves close, leaning towards Urama, whispering low into her ear.

"They killed my family...burned my village to the ground. Forced me out of my country...they destroyed my life...we're almost family Urama...won't you help me?"
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Kigeku

Kigeku took a deep breath.
    He started to focus his Cloud chakra into his palm.
    He started a process, a process of pushing out the Cloud Chakra into form and shape, to make it tangible and shaped.
    This process was familiar, it was how he performed his last resort jutsu, something he called the Cloud Spear Jutsu, a jutsu he was capable of only using twice before he needed to take a nice long rest to recover his chakra supply.
    Only he was trying to this process different.
    The Cloud Spear Jutsu was too impractical, it took too much energy, and it only traveled in a straight line. It was powerful, but it had flaws that needed working on, flaws that needed to be ironed out.
    Only Kigeku wasn't experienced enough to get rid of those flaws now, his version of the Cloud Spear Jutsu was still incomplete. His father could easily perform the complete version, repeatedly and consistently without fail. Kigeku wasn't trying to perfect his Cloud Spear Jutsu.
    He was trying to come up with a different Jutsu, something similar to it, but less energy consuming, something more controllable, more efficient and can be used more than twice.
    Kigeku took a deep breath and focused, he was going to need all his concentration for this-
    "Hi, my student"
    Kigeku face vaulted. Curse you, Jerk-Sensei!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Land of Fire III[NarutoITP]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Yea, well now I'm annoyed....you, Rakki, are unusually smart, I'll give you that. Perhaps I'll make you an apprentice to my prankster ways rather than a victim? Nah, someone younger is always better for that, more impressionable and moldable and preferably who is already headed down my path so I can speed them along the way.
    No, it is too late for you, I therefore you are- an obstacle!!"

Then again he seems to have bought the Kigeku-is-my-boyfriend prank, hook line and sinker, so maybe he won't be TOO troublesome....
    She sniffed.
    "Anyways, I will be off. I don't waste my time with the immune."
    She jumped away to find Kigeku.
    Rakki looks afte rher and shakes his head

This has been a weird day

The fact that he is speaking his thoughts out loud might be a signal to avoid more weirdness, but in the world of ninjas that was nonsense
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Kyo covers his mouth, a grin stetching almost to his ears.

"Yes, my dear one...his last order was to burn this city to the ground. And I...I will help you for my dear and loved friend...let us do this togather. And soon. Let us...punish these Konoha-nin. For all they've taken. From both of us."

Kyo moves close, leaning towards Urama, whispering low into her ear.

"They killed my family...burned my village to the ground. Forced me out of my country...they destroyed my life...we're almost family Urama...won't you help me?"
    Urama

Urama drinks in the words, intoxicated by prospect of killing the Leaf.

She whispers, "Command me...lord."

The mask on her face shifts a little, as though Urama had smiled...

7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Find the Academy...and burn it to the ground when the attack starts. You'll know when the time is right. Burn it to the ground, and anyone inside of it. Stop anyone from stopping you. All of Konoha, must die."

Kyo pats Urama on the cheek, suddenly disappearing in a cloud of smoke, a small bronze statue clattering to the ground.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio sauntered into the room Miragata and the Kazekage were in and turned to look at them. "Hey guys, how's it going?" His tone of voice was all too chummy and suggested that they were simply close friends rather than fellow professional shinobi of equal and greater rank. In other words, he addressed them as usual.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-05-22 at 06:54 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Akio sauntered into the room Miragata and the Kazekage were in and turned to look at them. "Hey guys, how's it going?" His tone of voice was all too chummy and suggested that they were simply close friends rather than fellow professional shinobi of equal and greater rank. In other words, he addressed them as usual.
    Miragata

Miragata recognized the voice before turning around. She grinned and catapulted towards Akio in a full force torpdeo-strength hug. Akio-kun, I wasn't in the knowing, that you would come here, that you would be showing! She grinned evilly, launching into another one of their rap-offs that the Kazekage had had to put up with back when the two of them were his students.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

"Find the Academy...and burn it to the ground when the attack starts. You'll know when the time is right. Burn it to the ground, and anyone inside of it. Stop anyone from stopping you. All of Konoha, must die."

Kyo pats Urama on the cheek, suddenly disappearing in a cloud of smoke, a small bronze statue clattering to the ground.
    Urama

Her only answer is to bow, smile, and gracefully move off towards the Ninja Academy.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio was thoroughly taken aback by the girl's sudden action. She had definitely earned herself an infraction. "I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but I gotta say you're really cramping my style, by so firmly attaching yourself to my profile."

12. - Top - End - #12

Miragata laughed and let go. I ain't seen ya in eight years, so stop jammin' my gears, and besides, aren't we peers? So get over your fears. She casually glanced back to see if the raps were bothering the Kazekage. He was probably used to it.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well I must confess, I was merely feigning duress. Your greeting was so moving I was nearly reduced to tears but I didn't want the kazekage to start with any jeers." As Akio spoke, into a smile he broke. He stared straight at Miragata and extended an arm to affectionately pat her on the shoulder. He'd have reciprocated with a hug of his own if he were bolder.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

The Kazekage wasn't there.

But the Kazkage was racing towards the Chuunin Exams tower where the Hokage is presumably.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    "Well I must confess, I was merely feigning duress. Your greeting was so moving I was nearly reduced to tears but I didn't want the kazekage to start with any jeers." As Akio spoke, into a smile he broke. He stared straight at Miragata and extended an arm to affectionately pat her on the shoulder. He'd have reciprocated with a hug of his own if he were bolder.
    Miragata grinned and clapped his shoulder back. Well, when I turned around, surprisingly I found, that Kazekage-sensei had departed. Whatever has he started? She put her arm down and looked towards the door innocently. This exam will go on for a couple more days, and I think we'll have time to go astray. Let's go see where Kazekage-sensei's gone. 2/3 of Kazekage's adventure team...on! She grinned at him and started walking for the door, pulling it open wide. Coming? Miragata asked teasingly, turning back to look at Akio.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

"Of course! If I just stood around here I'd start to yawn. If I said otherwise it'd be a con. Wherever he goes there's excitement so let's make haste, for not a second should we waste!" Akio quickly followed behind her. Not well acquainted with the place her lead would serve as a reminder.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-05-23 at 12:41 AM.

17. - Top - End - #17

Miragata looked around, and frowned. I can't figure out where he went! We'll need some help before our time is spent. Kuchiyose no jutsu! She yelled, and slapped her palm to the ground. In an explosion of smoke, appeared the sleek tiger, striped red-orange and black. Dania-chan, we have a task for you. As you can see, I've come across Akio-kun. But the Kazekage seems to have run away. Do you think you could find him for us today? Dania rolled her eyes, with a growling laugh. Miragata-san, seriously. When are the two of you gonna stop rapping? Oh, that's right. She said, scratching the ground with her black claw. Never! Dania sniffed around, looking in all directions. I found his scent. It's coming from inside the forest where the second exam is taking place! I don't think the Hokage-sama'll be too happy if he finds you guys in there. Miragata looked back to Akio with a slightly annoyed expression. We can't follow him now, so we're gonna have to rest. As to why he went in there, we're gonna have to guess!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio let out a loud sigh, apparently into the Hokage's matters he shouldn't pry. Though the wind was taken from his sail, against Miragata he wouldn't rail. "Well now our plan is quite a mess. Since we're stuck here, why not upon me impress, the stories of your recent success? What have you been doing as of late? My curiosity I wish to abate."

19. - Top - End - #19

Dania shot a very evil-looking glare at the pair of them. Stop. That infernal. Rhyming. Already. Else I'll rip your throat out, Miragata. Miragata looked back at her and then to Akio, scratching her head with a sheepish look. Sorry. You win this time, Akio-kun. Miragata sat down. Well...basically I arrived a bit later than my squad did but a Konoha-nin took care of them for the time being. Kyogou the liger summoner's here too but his squad's not, so I've got four students right now. My main task...basically to make sure that Sensei doesn't destroy the whole village. What about you?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio faced the tiger, crossed his arms in front of his chest and then raised one hand as if to halt the protest. "I will cease my rhyming at my own leisure regardless of whether it angers you to the point of a conniption or a seizure." He then took a seat across from his friend to rest his feet. "I haven't done anything recently spectacular. I've simply been out on some uneventful missions, exploring the world and exercising my vernacular. I came here of my own volition to find something new and interesting to do regarding my position. What duties does the Kazekage wish to place on me, to dish? That's what I'm here to learn but for now I guess some time I'll have to burn."

21. - Top - End - #21

Dania-chan, please go back to Mt. Sedachi before you have a stroke. Miragata said to her summon teasingly. I was going to do that without you asking, you know. Dania disappeared in another puff of smoke. Miragata looked back to Akio and said, Akio-kun, d'you know where that is?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

"I can't say I know the answer to your query. Is it somewhere extraordinary?" Akio eagerly awaited what she would say for he was rather bored today.

23. - Top - End - #23

Those words....don't rhyme....Miragata thought to herself. She shook her head and snapped back into focus. Mt. Sedachi is for short...it's in truth called the Great Sedachi Mountain and it's where all of the tiger clan lives. It's up far in the north and it's covered with snow. It's why all of the tigers I summon are so darn fuzzy furry. It's....probably about a two month's journey by foot. Like I said, really really far north.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio noticed her momentary lack of focus and had a hunch. Before she brought up the issue he'd beat her to the punch. "I bet you're thinking my last string of words didn't rhyme and was dreary but I'm just saving the good stuff for a better time. The concept of me losing my flow is quite contrary. So, how did you befriend 'em, so their services, they'd lend 'em?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-05-23 at 03:23 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Miragata shrugged. That one is a looooongo story. Well, after I became a chunin, I went traveling by myself, just to see the world. I went up north and got lost and thought I was gonna die and then I was found by a tiger and it took me back to a huge mountain. I thought they were gonna eat me but instead the big boss tiger said that I was the first human to come across their mountain. And....I'm not sure how it led to summoning, but I stayed there for two years before returning to Suna and scaring the crap out of everyone. She grinned.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio grinned back. "Well you're certainly one cool cat. I guess that explains that. I think I'll drop the rap for a bit and take a verbal breather while we sit. That's pretty impressive. I've fought and seen plenty of animals during my travels but never lived with them for any length of time. By the way what's with the tattoos?" He motioned towards her arms.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-05-23 at 03:37 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

Miragata looked down at her arms. Oh, these? They're for summoning. You seal the contract in blood so whenever you want to summon, you need blood. I just put some of mine on these marks, and bang. I've got a tiger.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio suddenly exhaled deeply as if some great unseen burden had been taken off his shoulders and then resumed his standard look of calm. "Whoo, that's a relief. I'd have felt some pangs if you had ended up in any gangs."

29. - Top - End - #29

Miragata stared at him and then hauled off and slapped him across the face. How could you think that I'd end up in a gang? I'm Hamake Miragata, the Light-Speed Blade of Sunagakure, student of the Kazekage, member of the well-known Hamake clan! Seriously Akio-kun! She sighed and the withdrew her hand. Sorry about that. But you'd be insulted too if I asked you something like that, right?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Akio lurched backwards as she slapped him. "Relax! It was just a joke! I'm sorry I misspoke! Sometimes I forget about the devotion you have to your famous clan. Unlike you my origins are nothing special, I'm a self-made man. I wouldn't be insulted at all. The only reputation I have to live up to is the one that I've made entirely by myself. My parents are regular people. I guess it must be hard handling such expectations."