New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion II: No Longer Mortal

Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post
    If I'm right in thinking that, you could do something like dropping Autochthonia on top of the Elemental Pole of Earth and displacing it, causing relatively modest squishing destruction outside the Blessed Isle but probably massively screwing up geomancy, probably causing lots of earthquakes and general instability, and turning Earth Elementals across Creation steampunky.
    ...and breaking the Omphalos, and murdering everyone with a tide of Fair Folk that makes the Balorian Crusade look like one of those singing telegraph guys.

(EDIT: Which, admittedly, having a horde of Alchemicals to help with that could be awesome. Especially if some of them have that God-Machine Protocol that allows you to turn huge amounts of Fair Folk into Mountain Folk.)
    Last edited by Xefas; 2011-02-01 at 04:03 PM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    ...and breaking the Omphalos, and murdering everyone with a tide of Fair Folk that makes the Balorian Crusade look like one of those singing telegraph guys.

(EDIT: Which, admittedly, having a horde of Alchemicals to help with that could be awesome. Especially if some of them have that God-Machine Protocol that allows you to turn huge amounts of Fair Folk into Mountain Folk.)
    So quickly we forget Gethamane. Tsk tsk.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

Noooo. Obviously you want to drop him on Gem. I'm pretty sure there's a rule about that somewhere.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

4. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jokasti View Post
    So quickly we forget Gethamane. Tsk tsk.
    Genn Greymane?

Last edited by Xefas; 2011-02-01 at 05:08 PM.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

Gethamane, the city which is one big Dwarf Fortress reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #456
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    Sounds like good times.

So, any of you guys have enough dots in Savant to be familiar with Exalted 1e? Wuxalted makes reference to a trait called "Nature", which allows you to regain points of Willpower whilst acting in accordance with it. It sounds a bit like a Motivation.

(As a corollary, anyone interested in a Wuxalted game? It conveniently circumvents my surrender oaths to never run a PbP Exalted game ever again.)

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I'm faced with a conundrum. I've been granted permission by my ST to own one of these puppies in an Exalted game. But now the question is, how to model it and purchase it with my dots. We'd talked about making it a behemoth, and it seemed the best idea... until I noticed that little sentence that says Behemoths have the stats of their attuned handlers. Which being that this is going to be a beast owned by a spindly little sorcerer, is not an option.

This leaves me wondering how to model it, or if I just will have to make a statblock from nowhere via eyeballing it with my crappy knowledge of Exalted mechanics... suggestions would be welcome.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
    ...until I noticed that little sentence that says Behemoths have the stats of their attuned handlers...
    Their stats are based off yours, then they get a bunch of bonus stats, and then you can stack mutations on top of that.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    Their stats are based off yours, then they get a bunch of bonus stats, and then you can stack mutations on top of that.
    They get 15-18 Mutation points for everything. This is going to be the pet of a Strength 1 crafter and sorcerer. I'd have to spend nearly all the points just on the physical stats.

Plus, they also share abilities. And somehow, the behemoth being able to speak three languages fluently (due to sharing Linguistics dots) and being more knowledgeable than your average savant (Lore 5, Occult 5) strikes me as kind of odd
    Last edited by Drascin; 2011-02-01 at 06:20 PM.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

So, any of you guys have enough dots in Savant to be familiar with Exalted 1e? Wuxalted makes reference to a trait called "Nature", which allows you to regain points of Willpower whilst acting in accordance with it. It sounds a bit like a Motivation.
    Nature was a trait carried over from oWoD that was supplanted by Motivation in the Second Edition. As opposed to Motivation, which were largely invented by the individual players and tend to be a sentence that describes a character's driving goal, a Nature was generally an Archetype that the character falls into and there's a list given in the book.

Architects get Willpower when they accomplish some significant goal.
    Bravos when they make somebody else back down.
    Bureaucrats when they resolve a problem by following procedure.
    etc.

There were, like, 20 of them.
    Take your best shot, everyone else does.
    Avatar by Guildorn Tanaleth. See other avatars below.

Spoiler
    Show
    My original avatar and much better ones by groundhog22 and a Winter Olympics one by Rae Artemi.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    And the backup EPoE.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'd have to spend nearly all the points just on the physical stats.
    Not necessarily - IIRC, a lot of the Charms later in the book can serve as mutations, so you can literally give it the ability to always succeed on a Dex+Martial Arts+Bite Specialty roll, and other such things.

Plus, they also share abilities. And somehow, the behemoth being able to speak three languages fluently... strikes me as kind of odd
    Why is that? It's a behemoth, not a mindless animal. Isn't it more silly that a yeddim can sneak, or how a Strix has about the same MDV as most starting characters, or how all these animals seem to be able to reconstruct crime scenes?
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2011-02-01 at 07:14 PM.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

Not necessarily - IIRC, a lot of the Charms later in the book can serve as mutations, so you can literally give it the ability to always succeed on a Dex+Martial Arts+Bite Specialty roll, and other such things.
    Only against things that don't either use magic or, especially, that don't stunt. Given this is a PbP game, where near-everything is at least slightly stunted by necessity of the medium...

And Dexterity isn't the thing that worries me. It's Strength. Again, this thing is going to be owned by a Strength 1 Stamina 2 sorcerer. A monster the size of a bus with piddly strength and Stamina is just not right, which is why I'd need to spend nearly all my points in them.

Why is that? It's a behemoth, not a mindless animal. Isn't it more silly that a yeddim can sneak, or how a Strix has about the same MDV as most starting characters, or how all these animals seem to be able to reconstruct crime scenes?
    Mostly because I had not wanted a copy of my character, only bigger, but a complement, a pet and extension and even tool, not just a mirror with spikes. The pet part especially.

Also because, well, it's based on something that is more of an enlightened animal with elemental power than a contender in the contest for smartest people in the world. It just would feel wrong to have it be a genius on the peak of human capacity, simply because I am and he gets it by resonance.
    Last edited by Drascin; 2011-02-01 at 07:28 PM.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ettin in the Playground

He was asking for an apocalypse scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ettin in the Playground

Makes sense to me. What about making the Cha + War roll unnecessary, letting the Sid join in, and compelling supernatural beings as you described, but still capping the number of participants?
    Why are you so worried about capping the number of participants? The only things that need caps are anything that gets broken if it gets excessive, like modifications to the Speed of actions. Attacks from mortals, at the level when you can have 13 mortals attack, are probably more than iffeffective and are negated by one action perfect defenses that are availible well before that Essence level. Early on, when you only have instantaneous perfect defenses, those additional attacks are problematic, but you are fighting a Sidereal Master, not Joe Schmoe mortal. It's supposed to be problematic.

Really, thinking about it like this, I think you may need to consider how potent it is just when the Sidereal learns the Charm. At Essence 4, is that potential 9 person coordinated attack too strong. If so, you may want to make it [Occult + Degree in Astrology] / 2 attacks.

I'll have the bonus successes not count then. Should I allow a roll to avoid the unexpected attack rather than making it automatically unexpected?
    That would probably be a good idea. Anything that gives out an unexpected attack automatically (like Ebon Lightning Prana) are considered very strong because that unexpected component can prevent the activation of a perfect defense and Exalts are sadly squishy.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, I'm faced with a conundrum. I've been granted permission by my ST to own one of these puppies in an Exalted game. But now the question is, how to model it and purchase it with my dots. We'd talked about making it a behemoth, and it seemed the best idea... until I noticed that little sentence that says Behemoths have the stats of their attuned handlers. Which being that this is going to be a beast owned by a spindly little sorcerer, is not an option.

This leaves me wondering how to model it, or if I just will have to make a statblock from nowhere via eyeballing it with my crappy knowledge of Exalted mechanics... suggestions would be welcome.
    If you're talking of using a behemoth, that means Fair Folk are around. So solutions exist.

* Get a Warrior, own its Heart, feed it gossamer and have it (ab)use Fantastic Grotesquerie Shell. With 10 starting Charms, that's potentially up to 60 points of mutations (plus a few more for Bestial Assumption)
    Cons: requires lots of gossamer, needs to be fed souls to persist in Creation, attributes tend to cap out at 4-5
    Pros: LOTS of mutations, Warriors tend to be combat focused, cheap commitment cost (committing to a Heart Grace takes 1 mote)
    Hack: These Dreams Are Clay (Ring 4, Essence 2) creates cheap temporary gossamer, whicih can be used to take on mutations via Grotesquerie Shell. As long as they aren't dismissed, the mutations are permanent.

* Find a f(r)iendly Diplomat with Shape Forged Servant and gossamer to burn. Have your new ally use Awakened Dream Manufacture for something with the base stats of a tyrant lizard / big hunting cat. Add 3 mutation points per gossamer invested afterward.
    Cons: needs gossamer, requires an ally to intervene, creature is not fully controlled.
    Pros: potentially unlimited number of mutations (given enough gossamer), starts with a powerful baseline and just gets better, requires no commitment.
    Hack: These Dreams Are Clay is still an option.

* Use an Entertainer instead, with Subversion and Transformation Artifice. Take a normal (and scary animal), give it up to 15 points of mutations permanently at Essence 4+.
    Cons: requires a high Essence ally (with GM connivance, works with an Essence 3 noble with Ring and Cup, via Heart Stopping Numinous Power), limited mutation points, creature is not fully controlled
    Pros: very cheap gossamer-wise, requires no commitment, improves on an existing (possibly dangerous) animal.
    Hack: Unsightly Rigor Approach can temporarily increase the Entertainer's Cup to 10, granting 30 mutation points.

* Pick up a volunteer (a large pet, say), endow it with a Cup Grace (via a Birth 4 Fair Folk, or a Diplomat). Turn the Cup Grace into a 1-dot Inward Facing Oneiromancy with Assumption of Bestial Form, Mad God Mien, and 4 instances of Bestial (or Elemental, or a mix) Transformation. Your pet now has 12 + 4 * Essence mutation points (it can be your Essence)
    Cons: sort of complicated, comparatively limited mutations, requires 3 motes committed and 1 gossamer per season.
    Pros: you can use the Oneiromancy on something else, so the death of your pet just means you need to find another. It only upgrades the base pet, though (don't add it to a mouse).

Anyway, for Bus size and massive strength, plus elemental endowment, I'd go with a combination!

Take a Shape Forged Servant (or Awakened Dream) to get a powerful base animal (with extra mutations via Shape Forged Servant if necessary), then give it a Cup Grace and an Oneiromancy with Elemental Transformation for the special effects. Consider the other Oneiromancy options too, rather than just Transformation - Imposition of Law can be nice, or improved senses.
    Last edited by meschlum; 2011-02-02 at 02:52 AM.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingTarget View Post
    Helpful stuff
    Thanks for the info. That's actually kind of a cool-sounding mechanic. Glad I asked about it.

Also, unrelated, I'd like to nominate meschlum for Raksha In The Playground. Since joining the forum 72 days ago, he has made 14 posts. 11 of them were about the Fair Folk. That's 78.5% of his posting history spent on one extremely esoteric and narrow subject of one game system. That's dedication. This entity we know as meschlum loves Fair Folk more than any of us will ever love a significant other.
    Last edited by Xefas; 2011-02-02 at 03:05 AM.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

This entity we know as meschlum loves Fair Folk more than any of us will ever love a significant other.
    Golentan humbly disagrees. And is insulted. And expresses distaste for your manners, and methods of eating asparagus.
    Last edited by golentan; 2011-02-02 at 03:33 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by meschlum View Post
    If you're talking of using a behemoth, that means Fair Folk are around. So solutions exist.

* Get a Warrior, own its Heart, feed it gossamer and have it (ab)use Fantastic Grotesquerie Shell. With 10 starting Charms, that's potentially up to 60 points of mutations (plus a few more for Bestial Assumption)
    Cons: requires lots of gossamer, needs to be fed souls to persist in Creation, attributes tend to cap out at 4-5
    Pros: LOTS of mutations, Warriors tend to be combat focused, cheap commitment cost (committing to a Heart Grace takes 1 mote)
    Hack: These Dreams Are Clay (Ring 4, Essence 2) creates cheap temporary gossamer, whicih can be used to take on mutations via Grotesquerie Shell. As long as they aren't dismissed, the mutations are permanent.

* Find a f(r)iendly Diplomat with Shape Forged Servant and gossamer to burn. Have your new ally use Awakened Dream Manufacture for something with the base stats of a tyrant lizard / big hunting cat. Add 3 mutation points per gossamer invested afterward.
    Cons: needs gossamer, requires an ally to intervene, creature is not fully controlled.
    Pros: potentially unlimited number of mutations (given enough gossamer), starts with a powerful baseline and just gets better, requires no commitment.
    Hack: These Dreams Are Clay is still an option.

* Use an Entertainer instead, with Subversion and Transformation Artifice. Take a normal (and scary animal), give it up to 15 points of mutations permanently at Essence 4+.
    Cons: requires a high Essence ally (with GM connivance, works with an Essence 3 noble with Ring and Cup, via Heart Stopping Numinous Power), limited mutation points, creature is not fully controlled
    Pros: very cheap gossamer-wise, requires no commitment, improves on an existing (possibly dangerous) animal.
    Hack: Unsightly Rigor Approach can temporarily increase the Entertainer's Cup to 10, granting 30 mutation points.

* Pick up a volunteer (a large pet, say), endow it with a Cup Grace (via a Birth 4 Fair Folk, or a Diplomat). Turn the Cup Grace into a 1-dot Inward Facing Oneiromancy with Assumption of Bestial Form, Mad God Mien, and 4 instances of Bestial (or Elemental, or a mix) Transformation. Your pet now has 12 + 4 * Essence mutation points (it can be your Essence)
    Cons: sort of complicated, comparatively limited mutations, requires 3 motes committed and 1 gossamer per season.
    Pros: you can use the Oneiromancy on something else, so the death of your pet just means you need to find another. It only upgrades the base pet, though (don't add it to a mouse).

Anyway, for Bus size and massive strength, plus elemental endowment, I'd go with a combination!

Take a Shape Forged Servant (or Awakened Dream) to get a powerful base animal (with extra mutations via Shape Forged Servant if necessary), then give it a Cup Grace and an Oneiromancy with Elemental Transformation for the special effects. Consider the other Oneiromancy options too, rather than just Transformation - Imposition of Law can be nice, or improved senses.
    Wow, that is a lot of help. Thanks!

If anything, I'm probably going to go with the third method if allowed. See, the thing is, this is not for a Fae game, but an Exalt game, where I'm playing a Lunar. The Behemoth thing was simply because I wanted to have a cool, huge pet with powers, and behemoth rules seemed decent, and especially simple (since I don't like asking the ST to reread exceedingly complicated rules) to express that kind of thing. So "simple" is high in the scale of importance for this particular thing.

What mutations do you think would be useful to give the beast enough soak to not keel over from a single knife to the gut? I'm noticing the baseline animals are kind of crappy for that, so I'd need to add a few defenses.
    Last edited by Drascin; 2011-02-02 at 04:15 AM.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know Fair Folk material very well so I can't recommend any raksha Charms, but if you're looking at standard mutations the size increases are nice and cost-effective. The most potent version is Gargantuan, an abomination found in Dreams of the First Age; it grants +4 Strength and Stamina as well as 10 extra health levels.

Also found in Dreams of the First Age is Immortal Flesh, an abomination that essentially renders your beastie immortal; unless it's killed with a Charm like Ghost-Eating Technique or completely annihilated, it regenerates from death. Handy if you're worried about losing your pet, although it might be a bit expensive.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

21. - Top - End - #471
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    I don't know Fair Folk material very well so I can't recommend any raksha Charms, but if you're looking at standard mutations the size increases are nice and cost-effective. The most potent version is Gargantuan, an abomination found in Dreams of the First Age; it grants +4 Strength and Stamina as well as 10 extra health levels.

Also found in Dreams of the First Age is Immortal Flesh, an abomination that essentially renders your beastie immortal; unless it's killed with a Charm like Ghost-Eating Technique or completely annihilated, it regenerates from death. Handy if you're worried about losing your pet, although it might be a bit expensive.
    That sounds seriously tasty - just what kind of size are we talking about with Gargantuan, though? I mean, Jinouga's big, but not XBOXHUGE, really. As said, size of a bus or so - it's not exactly Godzilla!

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

That sounds seriously tasty - just what kind of size are we talking about with Gargantuan, though? I mean, Jinouga's big, but not XBOXHUGE, really. As said, size of a bus or so - it's not exactly Godzilla!
    Something with the Gargantuan mutation is four times the size of the base creature.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, just x4? Then, a great cat with that mutation would be just about right, size-wise. Perfect. Thanks for the pointing-out!
    Last edited by Drascin; 2011-02-02 at 06:40 AM.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
    Really, thinking about it like this, I think you may need to consider how potent it is just when the Sidereal learns the Charm. At Essence 4, is that potential 9 person coordinated attack too strong. If so, you may want to make it [Occult + Degree in Astrology] / 2 attacks.

That would probably be a good idea. Anything that gives out an unexpected attack automatically (like Ebon Lightning Prana) are considered very strong because that unexpected component can prevent the activation of a perfect defense and Exalts are sadly squishy.
    This is especially true if you're still requiring a roll to make it a coordinated attack. Infact, once again, I'd suggest making the charm automatically make it a coordinated attack. Then capping it is a good idea. Otherwise, you're probably not going to hit the cap because, well, you're not going to want to max it out because then just one failure or so means the entire charm doesn't function.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ettin in the Playground

Why are you so worried about capping the number of participants? The only things that need caps are anything that gets broken if it gets excessive, like modifications to the Speed of actions. Attacks from mortals, at the level when you can have 13 mortals attack, are probably more than iffeffective and are negated by one action perfect defenses that are availible well before that Essence level. Early on, when you only have instantaneous perfect defenses, those additional attacks are problematic, but you are fighting a Sidereal Master, not Joe Schmoe mortal. It's supposed to be problematic.
    Mainly so that someone doesn't try to have several hundred Dragon-Blooded archers, necromantic war machines, etc. make a combined attack. But then, the Cha + War roll can't be pumped too ridiculously even if the result is, say doubled, so it acts as an effective cap. Your thinking was right, yeah.

Sad but true. I'll change it to an automatic attempt to reestablish surprise.
    Last edited by SurlySeraph; 2011-02-02 at 11:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ettin in the Playground

Mainly so that someone doesn't try to have several hundred Dragon-Blooded archers, necromantic war machines, etc. make a combined attack. But then, the Cha + War roll can't be pumped too ridiculously even if the result is, say doubled, so it acts as an effective cap. Your thinking was right, yeah.
    I was talking about the (Maximum 8) cap that you had in the Charm when you already had a limit of (Occult + Degree) set by the Charm. Having an upper limit for the Charm isn't a bad idea, its just that caps set by other traits are more interesting than flat caps and allow a character to grow stronger over time, making the Charm useful even when a character has later Charms to draw on.

A coordinated attack made by hundreds sounds like an Essence 10 Solar Charm. Malfeas must have felt like a pincushion.

27. - Top - End - #477

Wow, that is a lot of help. Thanks!

If anything, I'm probably going to go with the third method if allowed. See, the thing is, this is not for a Fae game, but an Exalt game, where I'm playing a Lunar. The Behemoth thing was simply because I wanted to have a cool, huge pet with powers, and behemoth rules seemed decent, and especially simple (since I don't like asking the ST to reread exceedingly complicated rules) to express that kind of thing. So "simple" is high in the scale of importance for this particular thing.

What mutations do you think would be useful to give the beast enough soak to not keel over from a single knife to the gut? I'm noticing the baseline animals are kind of crappy for that, so I'd need to add a few defenses.
    High dot Behemoths are nice for high soak, but that's not an option here.

Size mutations are extremely good, I agree. The fur/scales/tough skin series of mutations can add a little soak, but not all that much.

Since you have a Fair Folk helping you out, have you considered gossamer armor? Barding for your pet, so it's not useable by anyone else (which helps make GMs happy). Gossamer armor has 0 mobility and fatigue penalties, which is nice, and is easy for Fair Folk to make at perfect level (for an extra +3/+3 soak, since you can't improve fatigue and mobility). Given the effective weight and origin, you could describe it as a protective aura or some such rather than mundane armor.

Mutations that are often ignored are Derangements: "<Player Character> loves me and everything <he> does is for my own good." is, if not essential, at least useful when dealing with bus sized creatures.

Depending on the degree of Godzilla-dom, look at Dragon's Breath for an Abomination granting exactly what's in the name.

If you want to enable massive shenanigans, give it Essence Channeler and teach it TMA. Plus, that lets it fuel its own powers more easily.

Drifting towards more Fair Folk involvement, an Adjuration or two (created from the creature's Staff Grace, of course) can give a few nice extras:

- Knife Hand Dream gives +5 damage at Essence 3 (and Aggravated damage at higher essence)
    - Opalescent Gossamer Raiment adds decent amounts of soak (grace and essence based, though)
    - Armament of Flesh gives decent upgrades to natural weapons

This requires a few commited motes, but that's what Essence Channeler is for!

28. - Top - End - #478

This seems awesome. Especially the possibility of (what looks like) a giant wolf performing martial arts.

Back to the Gravity vs. Creation and Autochthonia situation, what exactly is the Omphalos? Can't look it up right now, and seems like one of those things that the wiki won't have, but I assume it has something to do with preventing another Fae invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ettin in the Playground

The Oomphalos is just another name for Mt. Meru, otherwise known as the Elemental Pole of Earth, within which Pasiap, Elemental Dragon of Earth and fetich soul of Gaia, slumbers fitfully.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Titan in the Playground

Omphalos is the mountain above the Elemental Pole of Earth. It is also called Mount Meru (for the city), the Imperial Mountain (because the Scarlet Empress likes calling things her own) and "HOLY HELL IT IS HUGE" (because it is huge).

The Oomphalos is just another name for Mt. Meru, otherwise known as the Elemental Pole of Earth, within which Pasiap, Elemental Dragon of Earth and fetich soul of Gaia, slumbers fitfully.
    Pasiap is not the fetich soul of Gaia (at least, not definitively). There is no concrete information as to the identity of the fetich soul of Gaia. It might not even be one of the six named ones.
    Last edited by The Rose Dragon; 2011-02-02 at 03:09 PM.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.