New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default New Character picture?

Spoiler
    Show

This is the most recent picture of my character, Vallenkumos. Vallenkumos used to be a Gnome summoner, but his views about the government got him killed. Even though the party wished to bust him out of jail before the execution, Vallenkumos accepted this end and ensured the party that everything would be fine.

After Vallenkumos was killed, the party found a little fox wrapped in some blankets back at the inn. This little fox happened to be Vallenkumos himself, now playing a homebrew humanoid fox race.

Tada?
    Freedom is to say that two plus two equals four, if that is granted, all else will follow.

http://the-ethan-yazel.deviantart.com

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: New Character picture?

Pretty cool. I like his story (though I wonder why he didn't take the party's offer - were you tired of the character?)

The use of colours in the picture is good. It feels, well, fox-like

One problem. You say he's a humanoid? In this picture, though, he looks just like a regular fox dressing up and dualwielding.
    I'm not even sure how a fox can even hold swords. He needs to look a lot more human before that's plausible.

Other than that, good job. The Zorro associations only make it cooler.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge
    , courtesy of HeadlessMermaid.

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: New Character picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    Pretty cool. I like his story (though I wonder why he didn't take the party's offer - were you tired of the character?)

The use of colours in the picture is good. It feels, well, fox-like

One problem. You say he's a humanoid? In this picture, though, he looks just like a regular fox dressing up and dualwielding.
    I'm not even sure how a fox can even hold swords. He needs to look a lot more human before that's plausible.

Other than that, good job. The Zorro associations only make it cooler.
    Haha, well, this character's other life was based off of V, from V for Vendetta, so the death was appropriate. Don't worry, I loved that persona and plan to use it again!

Haha, I didn't think of Zorro!
    The mask is kind of a joke base on Fantastic Mr. Fox and the black bandit hats.
    Freedom is to say that two plus two equals four, if that is granted, all else will follow.

http://the-ethan-yazel.deviantart.com