New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Hunting Down a 3pp Vigilante archetype

I was excited to play this class, yet I cant find or remember what pdf I saw it in. To make matters worse, like a fool, I mixed in all my pathfinder PDF's with my 3.5's and other games as well. Now its hell finding anything.

It was an archetype that gives up your specialization completely, no stalker or avenger.
    Its whole gig was drawing your sword Iaijutsu style and gaining the benefits of vital strike (and better versions as you level up) on your hit. If I recall, it did not give you those feats tho, only the effect upon your sword draw.

It gave a huge list of talents since you really dont qualify for most of the normal ones not having either specialization. Some fun ones included you not doing the damage you dealt until you sheathed your sword.

I feel it was in an oriental themed book, but I may be wrong about this. There where a lot of other classes in the book too but I dont recall if they where all Vigilante or a mix of other classes as well.

Does anyone know the name of this class and/or what pdf it is from?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Hunting Down a 3pp Vigilante archetype

It was in N. Jolly's legendary vigilante playtest, I do not believe it made it too print though.

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrocloud View Post
    It was in N. Jolly's legendary vigilante playtest, I do not believe it made it too print though.
    Hmm, no I have that one. Its a full on complete pdf. I dont see it in here. If my memory is not playing tricks on me, the one that had what I am looking for was in black and white, no color. I could be wrong tho, its been maybe a year since I last found this thing.

4. - Top - End - #4

Ok confirmed, you are right. It was in the playtest but did not make the print. It DID however get printed in another book called Asian Archetypes - Martial.

Thanks for the tip. I was able to find it thanks to that :)