New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Halfling in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Away from the Sun

Boz darted through the crowd of Drow, dipping under swords and twisting to avoid arrows. He would have taken a blade straight to his temple, if it hadn't been for the purple, translucent helmet that appeared on his head. The sword glanced off of it, but continued to swing down to catch Root Fang on his flank. The wolf yelped but continued to run with Boz. He cursed under his breath that the dark elf wouldn't have life in him anymore if it hadn't been for the swarm around him.
    As he ran towards where he had seen the explosion he saw a...demon? Boz had heard stories of the Outsiders, but he wasn't sure what to think about this one- it seemed to be fighting the Drow? She was also badly injured, clutching her blood-drenched sword; breaths heaving through her gritted teeth. He would have passed her by- but the human from earlier was aiding her, he saw him land an impressive kick under a drow's head.
    Boz changed direction, running towards the group. He pointed to one of the drow next to the demon and yelled in druidic ""GEILA!" Root Fang sprinted ahead of him, charging toward the dark elf, leaping for his throat
    Spoiler
    Show
    RF Charge to H5 to attack drow 3
    charging bite: (1d20+5)[25] confirm (1d20+5)[7]
    damage: (1d6+1)[3] crit roll (1d6+1)[6]
    trip attempt: (1d20+1)[14]

"Let's hope I'm doing the right thing." Boz muttered under his breath, drawing a scroll from his pack as he ran towards the dark-armored warrior.
    "I'm here to help!" Then more quietly "I hope you are too." He read the scroll as it combusted in his hands. The fire starting in the middle of the page, burning to its edges. As the last ash fell, his hands began to glow with a soft, white light. He laid his hands on the warrior's back

Spoiler
    Show
    IN SUMMATION:
    Command RF to attack (free action)
    -RF charge to attack/trip drow 3
    draw scroll of Cure Light Wounds on the move to I5
    Use said scroll on Nao to cure for (1d8+1)[7] hp

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Sakura had hoped to catch the drow unawares, but some of the people from earlier arrived, along with the one who noticed the explosion--the man with the wolf. They were avenging the city as well, not just trying to survive, and the samurai smiled for that as she rushed towards the closest of the drow, on the strange creature's left side. The smile faded the closer Sakura got to her target; she saw that the--truly, this human...thing...was unlike anything she had ever seen before--was bleeding from a great many wounds. Much of its--no, her--body was covered in bandages if not armour, and she had three horns on her head with a light between them all.

"Looks like we arrived just in time!"

When she reached her target, she swung at the drow's midsection in a wide swing from left to right, taking care not to hit the humanoid creature right next to her. Sakura swung with such great force that she turned to the right a little, leaving her most vulnerable side right open.

Spoiler
    Show

Sakura starts at K3 and charges to H3, attacking Drow Warrior 1, holding Sacred Lightning in two hands. As per the charge technique, receives a +2 bonus to her attack roll but also suffers a -2 penalty to AC until her next turn. After her attack ends she draws Recurring Lightning.

Attack: (1d20+9)[18]
    Critical Confirm: (1d20+9)[23]

Sacred Lightning physical damage: (1d20+10)[15]

Edit: This damage figure is incorrect; I'll make another roll for it. At least she hit, though. =)

Sacred Lightning electricity damage: (1d6)[2]

Edit 2: And it turned out to be 15 physical damage either way.

Adding on the electricity damage, that's a total of 17 damage to Drow Warrior 1.

A flawless attack: her katana passed cleanly through the dark elf. Once his torso lay twitching on the floor she quickly drew Recurring Lightning and adopted a defensive stance, hoping that the drow wouldn't see the opening and try to exploit it. Looking over to the damaged humanoid, Sakura said as reassuringly as she hoped she could sound: "You're going to be alright." Then, she looked at the remaining drow and barked a laugh. "That's because I could kill you all in my sleep! You and your precious Matmil--something, something!"

Spoiler
    Show

Edited to attack a new enemy and to add/edit dialogue/prose.

Last edited by Feather Sigil; 2011-02-07 at 12:48 AM.

3. - Top - End - #123

BlueWizardGirl

Spoiler
    Show

Re-doing Sacred Lightning's physical damage.

(1d10+10)[15]

Edit: See the post above this for the conclusive results.

Last edited by Feather Sigil; 2011-02-07 at 12:12 AM.

4. - Top - End - #124

DwarfFighterGuy

Mengjin ran north, trying to keep a fine distance between himself and Boz. He did not want to be tired when he arrived, nor did he want to be late. Though many drow took swipes at him, Mengjin had avoided any serious hits, and the temptation to strike back.

There a brief moment of surprise as Boz and his wolf turned--not towards the north, but to the west, a wholly unexpected direction. Mengjin's head craned, and his eyes fell upon the sorry scene--one wounded fellow, could it be called as such, surrounded by many drow. Seeing Boz dash in, and then seeing another samurai dash in, Mengjin had resolved on his course of action.

He changed his jog, and turned abruptly. Sprinting a mad sprint, and readying his lungs for a bellow, he now charged at one of the drow, readying his jian with two hands. At the end of his charge, he put all of his power into a slash, and roared:
    "I am Guangpu Sheng of Hongsan! Face me now, and be struck down!" (man I wish I could intimidate as a free action or something)

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting in G10, then charging to G6. I think this grants me a flanking bonus, so in total, I've got a tasty +4 to hit, and a -2 AC.
    Apparently that drow's spoken for. I'm charging from F10 to E4. No flanking bonus, so just subtract two from my attack rolls.
    I'm also dual-gripping my +1 jian, so I'm applying 1.5x strength to damage.

(1d20+9)[21] Attack; power attack for 2
    (1d20+9)[23] Threat, if that be needed.

(1d8+11)[15] Damage; 1d8+7, then +4 from dual-gripped power attack.
    In case of critical, multiply by 2.
    Last edited by MageofMystra; 2011-02-07 at 04:59 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Orc in the Playground

Church District

The battle had finally been brought to the Drow. Locked in one-on-one combat with the Hellbred, the most vicious....or perhaps stupid....Drow fell to Nao's blade. It cut clean across the Drow's stomach, gutting him and spilling his innards onto the already-bloodstained ground.

The other Drow Warriors, tired of seeing their comrades fall, decided it was time to end this. Each raised it's sword to attack the demoness at once, but none of them got the chance to. Another Drow fell prey to the fleet feet of Lenah, as Mergrak pressed out his mighty aura for the Lizardfolk's comrades.

The remained Drow never saw the Elf, but they did see splashes of magical color wash over them. The spell had no effect, aside from making the recipients very angry and causing them to spin on the sorcerer. The distraction may well have saved Nao's life, for a moment later Boz healed her while Root Fang freed them from the nearest threat. Sakura and Mengin came in, swords swinging, and the two Samurai mopped up the remained enemies in an instant.

In just under ten seconds, all the Drow fighting Nao had been slaughtered beautifully.

Main Stage and burning Apothecary and Mayor's Manor

The Drow Honor Guards were getting in place as Gorothimos positioned himself impatiently atop his stage perch....what perfect irony....for his intended prey. He stared up at the night sky, something the Drow often heard of but never saw, never enjoyed. The stars were beautiful....no wonder their surface cousins coveted the sky so much.

"Sir, the troops are in position, they will intercept the group of warriors before they reach us," one of the Drow Guards reported.

"And they'll die," Gorothimos said almost casually, intending only to weaken the party of adventurers he knew was coming. His eyes were on one of his other Guards, who was mulling about the burning apothecary. He'd been assigned to set the trap, not take his time. "Hurry up and get up here, boy. It's almost showtime!"

At the apothecary, the Drow Guard stood up and turned back for the stage. He pocketed a stick of wood, something on a wizard's corpse he'd found that looked half-way interesting. He didn't know how it worked, but something otherworldly simply told him to take it.
    Drow Samurai avatar by Ranger Mattos!

6. - Top - End - #126

BlueWizardGirl

As the others made short work of the remaining drow, Sakura looked all over the area. They were alone, at least for now, but much yet remained to be done. Lenah and the others looked fine; none of them appeared to be injured. Sakura allowed herself a big sigh. Anger, sadness, confusion: they all just mixed together and she couldn't do anything with such a mess but sigh it all away. (Hengeyokai) "Shizukana arashi." At her words, the lightning covering the katana's blade disappeared, leaving only the faint white glow, sizzling blood and charred bits of flesh. "Well done, all of you!" Kneeling before the drow she cleaved in two, the Hengeyokai tore off a piece of his shirt and walked over to the horned female. Sakura began to wipe both of her swords clean as she spoke. Her paws felt sticky, with blood matting her fur and pooling between her fingers. "I'm glad we were able to reach you in time. We were heading towards an explosion north of here and could use your help--after we tend to you, of course. (Hengeyokai) Denkou!" The lightning returned to her katana, as fierce, swift and volatile as ever. Taking a step back, Sakura performed a small chiburi and sheathed her weapons. "I'm Sakura. What's your name? Are there any healers still in the church?" She called out to the others: "Are any of you injured or capable of healing her?"

Spoiler
    Show

Edits: Minor edits.

Last edited by Feather Sigil; 2011-02-07 at 09:28 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nao pauses to catch her breath and then turns to these new allies and gives off a toothy smile.

"Its good to see I'm not alone with this. I'm Nao."

"The temple here does seem to have healers, as far as I can tell, but we'll need to get this one their first." She points to the young cleric who had helped her before. "He needs aid as well, and he had saved my life not a few minutes ago."

She wipes the blood from her sword and begins limping back to the temple.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Orc in the Playground

The young cleric groaned, still absently touching the wound that the arrow caused. He had been bleeding extensively by the look of his robe, but the healing spell he'd cast on himself had stanched it, as well as kept him from going into shock.

"I....looks like my little heroics helped," he grinned as Nao approached. "Though I served a better distraction than I did a healer."

9. - Top - End - #129

OldWizardGuy

"I'm Mergrak," the lizardfolk wielding a no-dachi introduces himself. "These are Mengjin and Boz. I'm a newcomer warrior. It's a shame to see this town being invaded by... Elves. But it's an honor to meet you-"

Mergrak suddenly stops. "Wait... Do you smell something?"
    Last edited by Belthasar; 2011-02-08 at 09:31 PM.
    ===================

My posting will be considerably slower from now on and during some months. Sorry about the inconveniences!

Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Lawful Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-17
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-17

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Lenah gives Boz a sideways glance, he'd have to keep up the charade for a while at least. "I'm Lenah," he says to Nao, offering his shoulder for her to lean on,"did you see what direction they came from?"
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

Wonderful Faithatar by smuchmuch

My meager homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Chivalry (n): A willingness to find excuses to beat people up.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nao smiles at the cleric and gives a small bow. "Regardless, you acted bravely, and outside your normal line of responsibility. I owe you my life."

Turning to the others, "I'm afraid that I was inside when the elves initially made their attack. I had no way of seeing where they came from."

Nao gives Mergrak a puzzled look, "No... What is it that you are sensing?"

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

Saji Eiichi

Almost bearing no heed to the plight of the wounded cleric Saji speaks. "The main gate... the bastards came from there." His fists are clenched as the strained words come out. It's apparent he is intentionally holding back some of his unbridled anger. "If we don't hurry, those who are truly responsible for this organization may get away." After that he stood quietly for a moment, and then a brief realization struck. "... You may call me Saji".
    Last edited by Noblesse; 2011-02-09 at 12:26 AM.

13. - Top - End - #133

BlueWizardGirl

Sakura instinctively sniffed the moment Mergrak mentioned it, but how he could detect anything through the cloying stench of blood and death, or expect anyone else to, was beyond her. The fruitless search shook her focus for a moment and she remembered that she hadn't even introduced herself to most of them, so driven as she was to what they had to do.

"Ah! My apologies! Mergrak, Boz, Mengjin. Lenah, Nao, you as well." She bowed before them all. "I am Sakura of the Asako family. Pleased to meet..." The man with the black-and-red hair spoke, apparently quite irritated--not that anyone could blame him. "...you all. And you too, Saji. I want whoever ordered this brought to justice too, I'm sure we all do, but we don't know what awaits us no matter what direction we travel in; we're still only seven against an army. The most sensible thing to do is to prepare as best we can--and as swiftly as we can, but better to be delayed than dead."

With that, Sakura offered for the cleric and Nao to hold her for support, happy to see Lenah had already done the same. She didn't bother mentioning her suspicions that the drow probably weren't going to immediately leave anyway; she didn't know if what that one soldier said was even true. "Let's get these two to the church so hopefully they can be healed. Mergrak, what are you smelling besides the blood and the corpses?"

Spoiler
    Show

Edited to add her saying her name. Because that tends to be an important part of introductions.

Last edited by Feather Sigil; 2011-02-09 at 02:13 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134

HalfOrcPirate

As introductions are made, Boz nods to each of the humanoids standing before him. He looks to Lenah and says "Your skill in the martial arts is truly impressive. You will have to tell me of your training sometime." He then walks over to Sakura, helping her to support Nao and the Cleric. "I'll be happy to give whatever assistance I can. But Saji and Sakura are right, we must be as quick as possible."

15. - Top - End - #135

DwarfFighterGuy

Mengjin stood over the Drow's corpse, staring it down. When he had decided it was adequately dead for his tastes, he turned to attention, and regarded all the people he had not met.

"I hope we have arrived in time."
    He turned to Sakura, a bit perturbed.
    "A daughter of the Asako clan? I have heard this name before. I am not sure where, nor of its significance.

"Oh, but where are my manners, I should introduce myself. I am Masaru of the Hirotaki clan, styled Mengjin.

"As for preparation, I am not sure how much of it we can make. Though preparation is better than alacrity, there is no sense sacrificing one for the other needlessly."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Bart: You notice Lenah's sleek features....thin, straight eyebrows, a bit narrower eyes, and the way he carries himself all appear typically Elven. Or Metrosexual. :D

Belthasar, Sakura: Make Survival checks. Do either of you actually have the Scent ability?

The cleric stood with the aid of the his saviors, able to hold himself up once he got a firm grasp on the building. "I will be alright," he promised. "My brothers and sisters within will help me, for the wound is not fatal. I doubt they'll offer any assistance to the 'city' now, though," he said almost sadly, looking around. All around them, buildings burned; it wouldn't remotely resemble a city much longer. The Drow themselves seemed to be effectively pulling out: any that past did not engage the party, or even mockingly come within striking range.

Well, except for the Drow that lay in wait just north, of course.

17. - Top - End - #137

OldWizardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Nope, I don't have Scent. I just wanted to add some flavor to the scene. Mix of odors of blood and scorched buildings should have some impact on the lizardman.

Anyways, (untrained) Survival check: (1d20+1)[14]

Mergrak raises his head as he sniffs the air. "It's either, someone is cooking something large or perhaps the fireworks were pointed to another site... Ah, maybe is just my imagination... That fish was really good, though..."

The air surrounding Mergrak seemed peaceful, and the wounds of those friendly to him started to slowly close.

Spoiler
    Show

Activating Aura of Vigor: My allies within 30 feet of me gain Fast Healing 1.
    Last edited by Belthasar; 2011-02-09 at 12:54 PM.
    ===================

My posting will be considerably slower from now on and during some months. Sorry about the inconveniences!

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-17
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-17

18. - Top - End - #138

BlueWizardGirl

Any tension in Sakura's body simply melted away as Mergrak lamented the fish, a moment of silence following in his wake. Her focus waned more and more and the surrounding buildings looked more and more like the beginnings of a wasteland. The fires would spread until everything was consumed and nothing remained but a black pit of ash. She could see drow in the distance, running right by them, making their way north through the city. But why? Wasn't the point of this to stop that prophecy from being fulfilled? Perhaps they had another goal in addition to that, but if the prophecy was a great hindrance to their plans surely making sure it wouldn't come to pass would be a good thing to do first. Unless there was another way, but then what had been the point of all this? She needed answers, no matter the source.

"I'm not surprised, Mengjin; my family lives in Ryoshi, all the way on the other side of the continent. Our lands stretch along the eastern coast from the Shield Mountains down to the outskirts of Clamport, and west towards Gadelica. My father is Daimyo Asako Togusa. Once we..." Her voice trailed off as the sights and sounds of so many being killed--so many she had all but ignored--as she followed the guards with Lenah forced their way into her mind.

"I need to get my mind off of this. Come on, focus! Think of something else! Feeling sad won't help these people now!

...Once we get out of here, at the next town I reach I'll send runners to Anu and Ryoshi, requesting whatever aid can be given here and warning them of the drow. But we need to keep moving. They're on the move, heading north; in an open area like this they could surround us at any moment. We should gather what we can and pursue them."

With that, Sakura walked over to a nearby body. As she did she repositioned her katana to her left hip and let her wakizashi hang from her right hip normally. She kneeled before the body, pushing aside the still intact shortbow and rummaging through it. The drow had a small bloodstained pouch that jingled with the gold inside. These ones, who didn't seem to care all that much about her own lives, let alone the lives of others, she had no problem liberating of their possessions.

"Some of their armour should still be functional if any of you are interested. At least this one has a bow and a few arrows as well. One of them was a wizard, was he not? These could come in handy if we encounter more of them." She didn't need either; let the others be better equipped to take on the drow if it could be helped.

Spoiler
    Show

Edit: Sakura begins the body raid, finding 70gp for her efforts.

Edit: Lol, my bad! Thanks, Talon!

Last edited by Feather Sigil; 2011-02-09 at 07:50 PM.

19. - Top - End - #139

OldWizardGuy

Mergrak looks at the 60 gp on his claws. "Apparently one of them have currency... Do these elves' move through traditional economy? Bah, I'd bet they find these shiny coins beautiful. I'd love to collect them if I was on their pants... Hum..."
    Last edited by Belthasar; 2011-02-09 at 07:46 PM.
    ===================

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-17
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-17

20. - Top - End - #140
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Clamport. Must avoid copyright issues, afterall :P

DC 10 Knowledge (lore) check reveals that yes, Drow still have been known to use gold coins. Other kinds of currency never caught on with them. The coins are decidedly Drow-made, but gold coins spend the same anywhere (two gold coins from two different cultures will still be, literally, worth their actual weight in gold in a society that uses them.)
    Last edited by Talon Sky; 2011-02-09 at 07:50 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141

HalfOrcPirate

Spoiler
    Show
    knowledge check on potion: (1d20+1)[4]

Since Mergrak was taking care of healing everybody, Boz decides to join the others in searching the corpses. He finds a purse containing 20 platinum coins and a dark purple potion on the drow wizard.

Unable to ascertain what the potion did, he walks over to Saji and hands him the vial"Can you tell what this potion does?"

He looks away for a second to see an open crate next to a nearby vendor stand. Looking inside, he saw it was a crate full of Fireworks! Well, it was missing one, but it was basically full. Hefting one over his shoulder he calls out to his comrades "Hey! Anybody got a light?"
    Last edited by Sherriff Bart; 2011-02-09 at 08:05 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142

BlueWizardGirl

Sakura picked up another chain shirt and a longsword, moving both to a pile of gear at the center. Overhearing Mergrak's comment on the coins, she looked at one and noticed a somewhat unfamiliar insignia. She remembered seeing symbols like it in a book she read once. It certainly wasn't any seal she had ever seen in Garnet; she was fairly certain it was a drow-made coin. Apparently even drow used metallic coins--everyone else in Garnet did.

"Makes you wonder who they trade with, if they really do live underground. No matter where you are it seems everyone has enough rare, precious metal like gold and silver to base their entire currency around it."

Oh, well; most people wouldn't tell the difference. A gold coin was still worth its weight in gold no matter whose seal was on it. Searching the next body, she found a backpack beneath it. Inside the pack was an unlit firework and some matches. Sakura's eyes widened and her ears perked up as scenarios unfolded in her mind. This would undoubtedly be useful against the drow. Against anyone, really. Diversion, improvised weapon, using the bursts of light and sound to overwhelm the senses...

Boz was calling out to them, having found a crate full of fireworks. This was certainly good fortune. Sakura put on the backpack and waved to him.

"I've found some matches and another firework over here! Just think of what we could do even with just one!"

Spoiler
    Show

Little bits of lampshading there. =P

Edited to synch with Bart's above post.

Last edited by Feather Sigil; 2011-02-09 at 11:33 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

Saji Eiichi

Surveying the situation and seeing two others finding fireworks, which while in itself seemed fairly benign, it occurred to Saji that they might be useful in the immediate future. Hoping to find anything else to be of aide to them, Saji searched the drow wizard. In his pockets were some coins and some flasks of acid. Acid. Very useful, and very dangerous. In a pinch they can be quite nice as thrown weapons. It could burn through the Drow.

Stashing the acid and coins he turns to address Boz. Ge accepts the potion and uncorks it, he takes a wafting smell; swirling it in various directions at times. "This, is a potion of Darkvision. A very useful potion, but a curious one here. Why would a Drow of all people have it? Alas, a mystery for another day." At that he re-corked the potion and handed it back to the woodsman. The slight mystery seemed to distract Saji a bit and he began to seem at least a bit more calm and relaxed.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

With practiced efficiency, Lenah begins to go through the dead Drow's belongings, even thinking to check their boots and the seams of their clothing. Coming up with 100gp and an amber necklace, he pockets his findings and then mentally prepares himself for the battle ahead.
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

Wonderful Faithatar by smuchmuch

My meager homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Chivalry (n): A willingness to find excuses to beat people up.

25. - Top - End - #145

OldWizardGuy

"I think I'll be taking this ranged weapon if you don't mind."

Mergrak takes one short bow and a quiver with 10 arrows. If no one else wants arrows, then Mergrak will take all of them.
    ===================

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-17
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-17

26. - Top - End - #146

HalfOrcPirate

are we ready to charge into battle yet? or does anyone still have something to do before we go?

CRAP! I didn't mean to post this IC, sorry everyone- RP and booze at 4am apparently don't mix. anyway, are we ready to go? or are we still waiting on someone?
    Last edited by Sherriff Bart; 2011-02-12 at 04:34 AM.

27. - Top - End - #147

DwarfFighterGuy

"You found fireworks? I can only imagine what kind of chaos that can stir up amongst drow...
    "If we spotted a large group, we could launch them in first, and charge in so as to surprise them, and strike them whilst unawares."

Mengjin thought for a second.

"Also, I have heard something about a spell that makes things glow like a torch. If my sword could do that same, I wonder...
    "Please?"

He continues, not caring if he is being listened to or not.

Spoiler
    Show
    Whoa, nearly typed this in OOC. I'm also ready to charge.

28. - Top - End - #148

OldWizardGuy

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea to scout ahead. I doubt these elves were alone. There should be at last two more squads... It shouldn't be a trouble if we're all together."
    ===================

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-17
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-17

29. - Top - End - #149
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Technically, waiting on Super to post....if he/she doesn't by tomorrow morning when I get done with work, we'll just move this along (as long as everyone's ready).

SilentNight: That necklace is worth 100 GP, you didn't find 100 GP. Lol

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nao feels mildly awkward taking items off of corpses, be they enemies or not, but she haphazardly looks around for anything that might perhaps better aid in later battles.