New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Fire emblem (Protect the prince) II

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

"Pay us back? You're the bastard who went after a little girl!" Luc practically snarled, shooting Layla a look that said, "don't argue with me."

Layla lowered her head into her shoulders as Luc shot her look at her. "I... I wasn't planning on that..." She mouthed back.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Dwarf in the Playground

Naktem sighed slightly. "I was referring to the kid who kicked the wyvern's head at me. Also, I am paying you back for attacking the little girl, I am fighting with your group now, not trying to kill everybody."

3. - Top - End - #513
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hunt11 View Post

Naktem looks at Tinsley with a strange gleam in his eyes as he takes the wyvern’s head to his face before beginning to speak, “I am impressed that you are not reacting like the rest of your friends here” he nods to the rest of the group before speaking again. “Just be glad that I have other ways of dealing with excess rage or else I would pay you back here and now for that.". Looking over to Elizabeth Naktem smiles slightly as he hears her talk, at least somebody appreciated the bloody beauty of battle. Hearing Delilia yelling at him he yells back at her, “Do not tell me what to do, and don’t worry I am not chucking around a humans head, it is just that of a dumb beast that died with its master.”

Naktem moves V17 and equips a hand axes.
    "You disgust me. Hadn't you been fighting alongside that man just a few minutes ago? Didn't you know him?"

4. - Top - End - #514

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by hunt11 View Post

Naktem sighed slightly. "I was referring to the kid who kicked the wyvern's head at me. Also, I am paying you back for attacking the little girl, I am fighting with your group now, not trying to kill everybody."

Layla glared at the man. "I AM NOT LITTLE!"

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ettin in the Playground

"Let's go, Layla! It's time for some action!" Luc whipped his Boomstick into his hand, waiting for the enemies to round the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravena View Post

Layla nods. "Alright Luc. I'm right behind you." She says following after Luc.

There's a "that's what she said." somewhere in there.

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

"To be honest, I'm not entirely sure myself." Elizabeth shrugged, bopping Tinsley over the head with her staff. The healing magic worked as normal and the swipe was completely unnecessary, but it was fun. Besides, plain old pain is something I know how to feel about.

Ow! And here I thought the pretty girls were supposed to be gentle.

Layla glared at the man. "I AM NOT LITTLE!"

You're littler than him, and that's what's important right now.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley listened to Tinsley's line as she got close to Elizabeth. "If you thought girls are supposed to be gentle, you ought to treat the females with more respect then." She then turned to Elizabeth. "How are you doing? You sure you're fine constantly on the battlefield?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to U19, which should be next to Elizabeth
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-04-12 at 05:26 PM.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post

Ashley listened to Tinsley's line as she got close to Elizabeth. "If you thought girls are supposed to be gentle, you ought to treat the females with more respect then." She then turned to Elizabeth. "How are you doing? You sure you're fine constantly on the battlefield?"

I said pretty girls. If you're going to come at me in a logical manner, I ask that you at least quote me correctly.

8. - Top - End - #518

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley gave an uncaring shrug. "And why should I? I could quote the entirety of what you've said today and you'd probably go for my jugular to shut me up."

9. - Top - End - #519

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post

There's a "that's what she said." somewhere in there.

You're littler than him, and that's what's important right now.

Layla walked up to Tinsley and kicked him in the knee. "You deserved that. Don't even say you didn't." She said before kicking him again. "And I don't care! I'm not short!" She walked back over to Luc.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ettin in the Playground

Ashley gave an uncaring shrug. "And why should I? I could quote the entirety of what you've said today and you'd probably go for my jugular to shut me up."

I don't go for the jugular. Death of a thousand cuts is a lot more fun.

Layla walked up to Tinsley and kicked him in the knee. "You deserved that. Don't even say you didn't." She said before kicking him again. "And I don't care! I'm not short!" She walked back over to Luc.

Kicking people in the knees happens to be the stereotypical "little girl" reaction.

11. - Top - End - #521

SwashbucklerGuy

"Exactly, by the time you do go for the jugular, you're swimming in a pool of your own blood." Ashley made a bit of a sadistic smile at Tinsley. "Right Layla? Luc?"

12. - Top - End - #522

ElfRogueGirl

Kicking people in the knees happens to be the stereotypical "little girl" reaction.

Layla tapped her foot a couple times. "Hey Tinsley, remember what I said I would do next time you called me little right." She narrowed her eyes.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ettin in the Playground

Layla tapped her foot a couple times. "Hey Tinsley, remember what I said I would do next time you called me little right." She narrowed her eyes.

Oh, but I did not call you little. I just noted the hypocrisy of performing an action that is often attributed to a certain group of people, while claiming not to be a part of said group. In essence, you called yourself little.

((How hard would it be to make a trollface Fire Emblem Mug?))

14. - Top - End - #524

SwashbucklerGuy

By her view, Tinsley seemed too cowardly to respond to her taunt. Ashley simply flicks Tinsley's nose with a bit of a snide look as his punishment in losing a battle of wits and words with her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Didn't respond to Ashley, you lose Herpestidae.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-04-12 at 05:28 PM.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ettin in the Playground

By her view, Tinsley seemed too cowardly to respond to her taunt. Ashley simply flicks Tinsley's nose with a bit of a snide look as his punishment in losing a battle of wits and words with her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Didn't respond to Ashley, you lose Herpestidae.

You just can't keep your hands off of me, can you?

16. - Top - End - #526

SwashbucklerGuy

"Well you are here to be used after all. What's the point in having an object if you don't do anything to it?" Talking back so casually wasn't something Ashley normally does.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is so out-of-character for Ashley, I blame Tinsley
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-04-12 at 05:38 PM.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well you are here to be used after all. What's the point in having an object if you don't do anything to it?" Talking back so casually wasn't something Ashley normally does.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is so out-of-character for Ashley, I blame Tinsley

I'm certain the kinds of objects you're used to are nothing like me.

18. - Top - End - #528

ElfRogueGirl

Oh, but I did not call you little. I just noted the hypocrisy of performing an action that is often attributed to a certain group of people, while claiming not to be a part of said group. In essence, you called yourself little.

((How hard would it be to make a trollface Fire Emblem Mug?))

Layla placed her head on Luc's shoulder. She sighed form the shear annoyance Tinsley was causing her."I swear to god I'm going to rip his throat out by the end of the day" She muttered quietly to Luc.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Layla placed her head on Luc's shoulder. She sighed form the shear annoyance Tinsley was causing her."I swear to god I'm going to rip his throat out by the end of the day" She muttered quietly to Luc.

"You're not the only one," he answered softly. He sighed heavily, walked slowly over to Tinsley, laid a hand on his shoulder, and a knee into the place where the sun never shines. Allowing a moment for the pain to set in, he casually glanced at his Boomstick. "Now. If you're quite finished?"

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Barbarian in the Playground

Before she could answer, Tinsley started up again. The group once more descended into petty arguments, which she waited to end before responding as normal. "Oh, I'm doing fine Ashley. Excellent job on the caustic banter, but the way." She smiled at the white-clad mage, then turned her gaze towards the rest of the group. Bickering as normal, with all the death threats that would imply being thrown about. Elizabeth twitched, glancing around at the large number of foes that had appeared.

"You know, this was fun the first twelve times it happened, but now it's starting to bore me. I prefer to stay alive; it's far more fun to watch blood spill then having my own get splashed about, and all of you working together is necessary for that." Her face and tone were just as sickeningly sweet as normal one moment, then turned completely hollow the next. The first time since she had met the group, her cheerful attitude vanished entirely.

"So if you children don't knock it off and learn to deal with each other, I will sate my boredom by scheduling every last one of you in for some 'quality time' alongside the eldest Pegasus Knight. Am I clear?"
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2011-04-12 at 09:32 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"So if you children don't knock it off and learn to deal with each other, I will sate my boredom by scheduling every last one of you in for some 'quality time' alongside the eldest Pegasus Knight. Am I clear?"

"You don't scare me in the least, healer. I've seen and done more horrible things than even you can imagine. I don't take orders from you." He walked away from the madness, tugging at Layla's sleeve. "Come on, Layla. Let's get out of here. I can hear horses around the corner."
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-04-12 at 09:39 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ettin in the Playground

"You're not the only one," he answered softly. He sighed heavily, walked slowly over to Tinsley, laid a hand on his shoulder, and a knee into the place where the sun never shines. Allowing a moment for the pain to set in, he casually glanced at his Boomstick. "Now. If you're quite finished?"

You're certainly not the first... girl... who's tried to hit me in the groin. He tapped on the appropriate area, resulting in a series of metallic clang. Good effort, though. Would've probably hurt quite a bit if not for this.

((Tinsley's been bugging people all his life. You honestly think he wouldn't have made such a precaution a long time ago? ))

I could do for some of that. I assume the two of us would be left alone?
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-04-12 at 09:43 PM.

23. - Top - End - #533

ElfRogueGirl

Layla watched as Luc went over to Tinsley and kneed him. She turned around placing both her hands over her mouth as she bagan to laugh. "Amazing!" She said very softly to herslef as she laughed.

oh dear god I can't help but think of that role-playing you did in the comments of the pic I drew for you.

"You don't scare me in the least, healer. I've seen and done more horrible things than even you can imagine. I don't take orders from you." He walked away from the madness, tugging at Layla's sleeve. "Come on, Layla. Let's get out of here. I can hear horses around the corner."

Lalya looked up at Luc for a second. Wondering what she meant by her comment to Elizabeth. She shook the though away smiling at Luc. "Ok Luc."

You're certainly not the first... girl... who's tried to hit me in the groin. He tapped on the appropriate area, resulting in a series of metallic clang. Good effort, though. Would've probably hurt quite a bit if not for this.

((Tinsley's been bugging people all his life. You honestly think he wouldn't have made such a precaution a long time ago? ))

Layla face-palmed at what Tinsley did. "I did not need to see that"

24. - Top - End - #534

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley just watches the events play out with Elizabeth's... threat not working. Afterwards she whispers to Elizabeth, "I don't think that worked... Perhaps after this we might want to have them... thrown in the same tent? I'm sure it'd be wonderful to see how well they'd... mate with pain together." She threw in a giggle; she was joking about that last bit, but would be much obliged to make things more difficult for Luc and Tinsley.

Spoiler
    Show
    I think I've gotten to the point where I've stopped caring about serious, serious roleplay, considering the tone of this campaign.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Ashley just watches the events play out with Elizabeth's... threat not working. Afterwards she whispers to Elizabeth, "I don't think that worked... Perhaps after this we might want to have them... thrown in the same tent? I'm sure it'd be wonderful to see how well they'd... mate with pain together." She threw in a giggle; she was joking about that last bit, but would be much obliged to make things more difficult for Luc and Tinsley.

Spoiler
    Show
    I think I've gotten to the point where I've stopped caring about serious, serious roleplay, considering the tone of this campaign.
    What's her problem with Luc?

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, heaven forbid. Layla just wouldn't do it for me, in every meaning of the phrase. And Luc is ugly as sin.

27. - Top - End - #537

SwashbucklerGuy

What's her problem with Luc?
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's more with Tinsley. I mentioned Luc because he seems like the guy that Tinsley tolerates the least (partially due to the love triangle those two might have with Layla). And if the two are alone, Tinsley suffers with not being able to tell anyone Luc's secret.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-04-12 at 09:56 PM.

28. - Top - End - #538

ElfRogueGirl

Oh, heaven forbid. Layla just wouldn't do it for me, in every meaning of the phrase. And Luc is ugly as sin.

Layla sighed placing her head again on Luc's shoulder. "I might end up taking a sword later and cutting Tinsley's vocal cords out."

29. - Top - End - #539
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Not on the inside like you, you little bastard."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Ettin in the Playground

"Not on the inside like you, you little bastard."

Tinsley winks. Truly the sharpness of your wit is matched only by the length of your sword.

((Two puns at once. I'm on a roll :D))