New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Fire emblem (Protect the prince) II

Ashley, still in the room with Elizabeth, goes close to one of the walls and calls lightning from above on the other side of the wall. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," she says to Elizabeth. "Just keep backing me up, I feel I'm about to get attacked from the other side..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to AA18 and attack monk above.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-06-20 at 09:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

(I feel sorry for the man with the funny hat)

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright pirate! Let's see what you're made of.

Attack Q14 Pirate with Boomerang

((PS, the Zombie Apocalypse Game is up again))

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    (I feel sorry for the man with the funny hat)
    wait what?
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravena View Post
    wait what?
    See Hehwi's post.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

6. - Top - End - #816

ElfRogueGirl

See Hehwi's post.
    Ohhh, but the merchant doesn't have a hat...

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Ohhh, but the merchant doesn't have a hat...
    That's what I thought...

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Ettin in the Playground

That's what I thought...
    Maybe the tent is the hat?

9. - Top - End - #819

Really? I thought hats were an essential part of merchanting. I was sure he had a hat.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by 4is111 View Post
    Really? I thought hats were an essential part of merchanting. I was sure he had a hat.
    I think he's just a Merlinus recolor.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Dwarf in the Playground

Naktem chucked as he heard Layla talk to the mercenary. "Your foe taunting needs work Layla, now watch how it should be done." Running over the corpses Naktem pulls out a hand axe and lobs it at the archer yelling "Hey you, catch."

Naktem moves to S12 and attacks the archer in the doorway.
    Herpestidae made my Naktem avatar.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

That made me chuckle.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

13. - Top - End - #823

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by hunt11 View Post

Naktem chucked as he heard Layla talk to the mercenary. "Your foe taunting needs work Layla, now watch how it should be done." Running over the corpses Naktem pulls out a hand axe and lobs it at the archer yelling "Hey you, catch."

Naktem moves to S12 and attacks the archer in the doorway.

Layla shuddered as she heard the pirate talk to her. She still wasn't very comfortable with him with what had happen earlier. And also he just freaked her right the hell out. "I'm... I'm not trying to ta... taunt them!" She stuttered out, moving closer to Luc for comfort. "I... I don't like taunting. I think its really ra...rather rude." She saw him chuck the axe at the foe and looked away. Hearing what he said she looked to Luc and whispered, "Would it be weird if I told you that he kindof scares me?"

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ettin in the Playground

Layla shuddered as she heard the pirate talk to her. She still wasn't very comfortable with him with what had happen earlier. And also he just freaked her right the hell out. "I'm... I'm not trying to ta... taunt them!" She stuttered out, moving closer to Luc for comfort. "I... I don't like taunting. I think its really ra...rather rude." She saw him chuck the axe at the foe and looked away. Hearing what he said she looked to Luc and whispered, "Would it be weird if I told you that he kindof scares me?"

You should actually try it sometime. Thinking up witty things to say kind of takes your mind off of what you're actually doing.

15. - Top - End - #825

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post

You should actually try it sometime. Thinking up witty things to say kind of takes your mind off of what you're actually doing.

"But its rude. I was taught better than that! I would be disrespecting what my parents taught me if I did!"

16. - Top - End - #826
    Ettin in the Playground

"But its rude. I was taught better than that! I would be disrespecting what my parents taught me if I did!"

Tinsley didn't know how many times he's have to repeat the phrase "These people are trying to kill us," but to spare Layla's feelings, he went with Not really. It's more like... telling a joke. A rather morbid one about their own death, sure, but a joke nonetheless. Nothing rude about that. He hoped that came out right.

17. - Top - End - #827

ElfRogueGirl

Tinsley didn't know how many times he's have to repeat the phrase "These people are trying to kill us," but to spare Layla's feelings, he went with Not really. It's more like... telling a joke. A rather morbid one about their own death, sure, but a joke nonetheless. Nothing rude about that. He hoped that came out right.

"I still think of it as rude. And I would feel horrible." She paused, then added, "And I'm not good at telling jokes, like you and Luc are."

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ettin in the Playground

"I still think of it as rude. And I would feel horrible." She paused, then added, "And I'm not good at telling jokes, like you and Luc are."

Note to self: She thinks I'm funny! Think of how rude he's being by trying to kill you with no provocation; you're being nice to him by telling him a joke before you blast him. Sort of like a "no hard feelings" kind of thing. And trust me, everyone's first couple quips are horrible. I've used far too many puns on the word "sword" in my day.

19. - Top - End - #829

ElfRogueGirl

Note to self: She thinks I'm funny! Think of how rude he's being by trying to kill you with no provocation; you're being nice to him by telling him a joke before you blast him. Sort of like a "no hard feelings" kind of thing. And trust me, everyone's first couple quips are horrible. I've used far too many puns on the word "sword" in my day.

"Yes they are trying to kill us, but were trying to kill them. So to me it kind of evens out." She smirked then responded to the rest. "And apparently your jokes haven't gotten any better." She though for a second about how Tinsley could take what she had said before he responded. "You know just because I said your better at telling jokes then me doesn't mean I fine them good, or funny in any way. I find them annoying... and sometimes make me want to rip your vocal cords out..."

(awww Tinsley totally has a cruse on Layla

20. - Top - End - #830
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Think of how rude he's being by trying to kill you with no provocation; you're being nice to him by telling him a joke before you blast him.

"I am loathe to say it, but my fellow Boomstick user has a point." He drew an arm around Layla, pulling her close for a brief second. "See, we came in this castle, not knowing who owns it. Surely one who owns a castle would be polite enough to allow us a night's passage. Nay, they send swarms of enemies to cut us down! Is that the right way to treat someone? I think not!" He paused a moment, standing erect. "Why, what if we had been selling Squirrel Scout Cookies?"
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-06-23 at 08:37 AM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

21. - Top - End - #831
    Colossus in the Playground

"I am loathe to say it, but my fellow Boomstick user has a point." He drew an arm around Layla, pulling her close for a brief second. "See, we came in this castle, not knowing who owns it. Surely one who owns a castle would be polite enough to allow us a night's passage. Nay, they send swarms of enemies to cut us down! Is that the right way to treat someone? I think not!" He paused a moment, standing erect. "Why, what if we had been selling Squirrel Scout Cookies?"
    He'd end up with a lot of free cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

22. - Top - End - #832

ElfRogueGirl

Layla blushed as Luc wrapped her arm around Layla and pulled her closer. Even if it was for the briefest of seconds. "Yes I know its not very polite to send there enemies at us just for seeing if we could stay here for one night, but I still think its rude it taunt them. Thats just the way I was raised. I have trouble fighting something that got drilled into my head thats all. I can do my best to fight it if you really dislike it." She giggled at the last part of what Luc said. "Squirrel Scout Cookies?"

(Camp Lazlo right?

23. - Top - End - #833
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

(Camp Lazlo right?
    (Is it? I had no idea...)

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Orc in the Playground

Delila looks at the group of enemies coming down the hallway at her. "Now look what trouble you've caused," she yells to the unconcious pegasus knight, before dropping her broken bow and running back towards the courtyard.

move to U20

25. - Top - End - #835

ElfRogueGirl

(Is it? I had no idea...)
    (i know its from some old show on cartoonetwork, i can't remember what though. Now thinking about it might be from codename kids next door...

26. - Top - End - #836
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Oh! A new playmate~!" Elizabeth looked utterly ecstatic at the newly captured Pegasus Knight, forgetting the battle and the need for duct tape in relation to Tinsley's mouth for a moment. "Another Pegasus Knight for my collection!"

Her smirk widened. That made five, didn't it? The three sisters, the one bandit they captured alongside the sisters, and now this one? She wondered if she should branch out; some boys or at least a girl who didn't ride a pegasus all the time. Oh well, there'd be more time for considering that when they weren't in a battle. Speaking of...

"Congratulations, Layla! Maybe later I can teach you some techniques with the help of our new friend to celebrate?" She asked politely, thumbing towards the downed girl being dragged off by Delilia. She would have gone on to either creep the girl out or further attempt to influence her, but it didn't pan out; a certain other mage friend requested her help, after all.

"You got it, Ashley~. You fry'em and I'll keep you topped off in the health department." She waved her staff, removing a small nick on the girl's person. The cleric held the pose, sending a continuous rain of healing onto her friend.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

27. - Top - End - #837

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

"Congratulations, Layla! Maybe later I can teach you some techniques with the help of our new friend to celebrate?" She asked politely, thumbing towards the downed girl being dragged off by Delilia.

Layla smiled gleefully hearing Elizabeth. "Thankyou Elizabeth..." She paused hearing the rest of what she said. She moved closer to Luc, tightly grabbing Luc's arm. "Ummm, no thankyou. Frankly I'm to scared to know what techniques you would use on your new friends." She shuttered at the though.

(Dear god XD

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post
    "Congratulations, Layla! Maybe later I can teach you some techniques with the help of our new friend to celebrate?"

... I'll be in my bunk.

29. - Top - End - #839
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"You mean you're not planning on trying to sneak in?"

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ettin in the Playground

"You mean you're not planning on trying to sneak in?"

You're encouraging me to enter a hypothetical tent where Layla is performing hypothetical actions that may be hypothetically indecent?