1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka
    [High School: Class 1-2]
    Spoiler
    Show

Sayaka bowed at the front of the class. Such an awkward feeling to be here- again. But not again. A first time, but it couldn't have been the first.

"I am Sayaka Kondo. I'm looking forward to our time together." Sayaka said.
    How awkward. She was staring at students who were her new classmates. But maybe they had been before- she couldn't remember that. But some of them she could recognize. There was Kaito, and Kina, and Ken, and Nakahiro.

Transferring papers had been arranged, a mistake of bureaucracy it had been said. Her father had called of course, and it had been said to 'set the record straight.' So it was that Sayaka was wearing a first year uniform and with a tidy appearance, a first day in class. But she was still uneasy about it. Was it just the nervousness?
    As Sayaka's eyes landed on Ken he smiled brightly at her and waved. Then his hand shot up. "Sensei, please let her sit beside me! We've already been acquainted and I'd very much like to strengthen our wholesome bond as fellow students of this fine school. I'd greatly appreciate it and I promise neither us would ever dream of interrupting your most valued instruction." His smile grew, filled with great hope and excitement. Surely Hibiki wouldn't dash his hopes. His pint-sized teacher must have been gifted with a giant heart to make up for his lack in stature. Such logic would do well to account for his powerful presence.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-28 at 05:09 PM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

Asuka

The girl in the wheelchair looked at the newcomer; she looked familiar. She was more preoccupied with the boy sitting behind her. Did people really talk like that? Wholesome bond as fellow students?

She felt sorry for the new student, to be singled out like that at the beginning of class.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken
    Noticing that Asuka was glancing at him, Ken flashed her his radiant grin and gave another smaller wave.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-28 at 12:32 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Pixie in the Playground

Kotone

"Magnus..." she repeated, writing it down. What an odd name. He must be a foreigner, but he spoke excellent Japanese. Go figure.

"Well, I'm going to come right out and ask the question that all of our viewers are dying to know: Why are you traveling with a bear?"

The woman looked fearless as she stared the man in the eye, trying to both look interested in the man's answer while still keeping an eye on the bear.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

[Downtown Fushichou]

Magnus blinks, and thinks for a few moments. "I guess I hadn't really thought about it. He's just kind of... um... 'Cool', I guess."

The man initiates a fist-bump with Bear!
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-28 at 01:54 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Bear raises a paw, and completes the fist-bump!
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

Kotone watches, unimpressed.

"I see. Well, wild animals, especially ones as large and impressive as your friend here, are a very rare sight in Phoenix Town. Which brings me to my next question: is he a trained animal, or is he wild?"
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi looks on the new student in interest.

Then sighs at Ken speaking... really, out of turn.

At the moment, people might notice she's a little preoccupied with something.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #159
    Orc in the Playground

[Furousha Shop]
    Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Izanagi Aso, Freelance Photographer, Unknowingly Spiritually Aware Human] (Cowering from the silver "fox" under the Furousha Shop)

Izanagi's eyes were almost closed as he cowered shielding himself. Not being attacked he slowly opens his eyes a bit, and relaxes his stance looking more clearly on the scene in front of him. Namely the "Fox", which coudl not have been a real fox. or it was armored in someway, but he saw no eyeholes so his eyebrow quirked up along with his body as he watched it.

"What is this?" he said to himself

He shook his head a bit, and scratched the back of his head slightly under the sweatband of his old Yomiuri Giants cap, tilting it up slightly. IT was then where he saw his camera in his other hand.

"$h!t!...awww man..." he said out loud though mostly to himself as he looked at his nice long lens's front glass element shattered and one of the focusing rings bent and unmoving. He then fiddled with it for a few seconds, checkign to see that his camera still worked, which it did. Izanagi had plenty of money to buy a repalcement, but $3000 was still a bunch of lame phot shoots to make up.

Izanagi was about to swing his camera bag aroudn form his back to switch lenses, when he paused his eyes downward. What was he thinking, his broken lens and camera shoudl be the last thing on his mind. He then looked up to see the approaching young girl from earlier... "Viatrix" ...what an unusual name...

He had no ida what she was going to say, he still wasnt even sure he was actually alive. He looked on to the pretty girl as she approached, words escaped him as he stood there, broken camera in his hand dirt and dust still covering him from the fall as he still hadnt dusted himself off.

The girl for some reason didnt seem to be so young by the way she held herself and approached him. As she spoke he almost didnt comprehend her words, as they were so plain.

For some reason he silently handed over the camera to her, bringing it up over his neck. He rarely let other people touch his camera, but for some reason this girl melted his defenses. Was it her attractive youth? or maybe just the incomprehensible setting combined with the confidence of her words? Izanagi didnt know. All Izanagi knew for sure was that he felt like he should do as she says, and for some reason, dust himself off.

Izanagi wiped the dust and dirt away, and went about straightening his hat, before realizing he shoudl just take it off, which he did putting it in his camera bag before he swung it around to his back again. He then starightened his jacket and tried to comb his hair with his fingers a bit before bowing his head alightly and standing awkwardly in front of the girl, not knowing what to do with his hands as he watched her take and look to his camera.
    Viatrix almost instantly crushes the camera in her hands, looking at the cameraman with a smile. "Now, excuse me for a minute, I'll get back to you."

With that, she turns back to Aura. "...I'll take the glasses, and you can examine my garganta machine or whatever, but I want a look at whatever you've got. Same time tomorrow. Don't be late!" Then, back to Izanagi.

"...So, what was your name again? I can totally replace that camera for you... for a price." She gives a somewhat conniving smile, like there isn't a choice in the matter.

[Downtown Fushichou]

Once again, Magnus thinks for a few moments before answering. "I dunno, I never asked." He looks to Bear for an answer! As if he can somehow ascertain an answer from a look!

[Fushichou High]

Hibiki eyes Ken warily. "Very well. Kondo-chan, have a seat next to Go-kun."

Valeria absentmindedly doodles, looking up at the "new student" with but a glance. It's not long before she goes back to daydreaming. She wondered how much Gabi could teach her...
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-28 at 08:47 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #160
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Sora]

Sora suddenly bursts from his chair at Venti Buon.

"...I really, really, really hate being late."

Watch check. Damn. Five minutes late. Depending on the speed of a run, or abuse of his powers, he might make it with enough time that Hibiki will only pelt him with chalk. Sora bursts out of the Cafe at full speed, and vanishes a few seconds later.

A few minutes pass before Sora walks into the classroom.

"I have an... excuse?"

He quickly runs down options through his head.

"I didn't want to come, and changed my mind? No, he'd kill me.
    I'm always fashionably late? Hell no, I can't pull that off.
    "

His eyes light up a bit.

"I overslept! Yeah. Sorry about that."

He grins shakily, as if he totally expects Hibiki to buy his lame excuse.

[Aura]

Aura nearly squeals in delight.

"R... Really? Thank you! Me and my friend will be by later!"

She vanishes, but not before quickly saying "Thanks" one last time. She then flips open her phone, and hastily dials Vincent's number.

[Andy]

Andy follows Kotone with the camera, slightly less carefully. Then he does a doubletake.

"Did... Did that bear just give the man a fist bump? God, now we're not getting out of here for hours..."
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-02-28 at 10:07 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Fushichou High]
    "Thank you sir!" said Ken cheerily. He didn't bother looking at Sora when he entered.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-28 at 10:19 PM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka
    [Class]

Sayaka wanted to grimace at Ken's creepy words. But Mr. Hibiki already had complied with his wishes.
    "Yes sir." Sayaka responded. A neutral response. Despite the awkwardness of Ken's behavior, at least she would know someone.

Then Sora opened the door and burst into the room. Sayaka stared at him in the front of the room, as the other students sat and watched.

["Strategic Shrine Maiden Response] was to take one step towards the desk that was assigned. Thus Teacher and [trajectory] of "Late student Response Tool" could be [unobstructed].

She didn't know this student. Hurriedly she went to her new(?) desk and sat down. She looked to see who she was sitting nearby.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Chiyoko
    [Class]

Meanwhile, at Fushichou Junior High School, Chiyoko is sitting next to Kazari...

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Tsukumogami life

Erima
    [Class 1-2]

A certain often sleepy scarf is to stare dangerously at Sayaka.
    When did the shrine maiden and Takara have the same class! And me!

A difficult life always. Sayaka does not notice this.

Kazari
    [Fushichou Junior High School]

Kazari makes a good box of her notes with a pen. A tidy notebook is easy to read, and Kazari likes reading. But this class is math, and she doesn't like math so much.

Still the meaning of such a thing is difficult to understand. The things called "Coin" and "Money" have little meaning to her, so only some things like "Time" are useful to explain "numbers". Maybe because Ren always buys such and such for her.

In the hot August weather before Higan of course it is difficult to pay attention for all students. So Kazari is fighting this sleepy thought. But it is almost lunchtime, and that is always exciting. Delicious food is one of Kazari's favorite things. Even after 3 years, always it is exciting.

The chime makes it's cool and peaceful sound. Class finished! Satisfied, Kazari gathers and cleans her desk. To make a lunch group, she turns her desk to face to face with Chiyoko.
    "Ok. Survived another period. But it's so hot today." She complains to Chiyoko.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Chiyoko nods, sightless eyes seeming to look to the side. "It is quite hot... and you're not a fan of maths on the best of days, aren't you? Then again, neither am I. Although for different reasons."

She runs her fingers over the ridges of her textbook one last time, before closing it and pulling out her bag. She opens it, and puts the book in the back, as that subject is done with- she'll have her next book at the front, and doesn't have to pull all of them out and feel the covers to tell which one she needs.

She then closes that section, and pulls her lunch out of another section, before opening it, and feeling around. "Oh... where did my chopsticks go? Kazari, can you help me out here, please? They always slip from where I put them..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari

Kazari looked at Chiyoko with a studious face.

"...Different reasons?" Sometimes always humans were confusing. But Chiyoko was strange even for a human. At least Kazari couldn't understand her so well. But strange can be interesting too. And of course Kazari isn't 'normal human' also.

Ah! But now it is a chance to be useful! To open a wrapped obento box, of course the chopsticks are inside safely! So it is that Kazari helps.
    "Here you go." She said and put them in Chiyoko's hands.
    Now Kazari could enjoy eating. Today it is a nice lunch.
    "Even if it's hot, warm food it the best I think."

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Chiyoko smiles. "Thanks, Kazari-san."

She picks up some of the food, and nods. "Warm food can be nice. I like cold stuff as well, though."

She then pops it in her mouth, and starts chewing. Finishing it off with a surprised expression on her face. "...that's new. Good, though. I'll have to thank niichan for putting that in... and ask him what it is."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari

Kazari smiled proudly. But of course to respond properly.
    "You're welcome." Yes, to be useful and helpful was a good feeling.

"Of course some cold things are good too." She agreed hurriedly. "The ice cream at the Venti Buon cafe is very good for example." She explained.
    Enjoying a delicious lunch, Kazari stopped suddenly when to hear Chiyoko's next words. She looked at the food closely.

"Isn't it konnyaku?" She asked with some suspicion. Ren learned Kazari did not like konnyaku. Sometimes that was a dangerous knowledge.

And cicadas cried noisily.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't know, but it's good!"

...it's konnyaku.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari
    [Fushichou Junior high School]

Sometimes food isn't delicious anymore.

Humans cannot be understood at all!

Suddenly Kazari felt like she knew nothing about Chiyoko. To sit and eat with a stranger who delight in such a food.
    This must surely be cultural exchange of Tsukumogami and Human.

So Kazari watched silently in horror as the konnyaku was eaten.
    An unsettled feeling, the food Kazari was eating suddenly lost meaning.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-03-01 at 05:43 AM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

While Chiyoko doesn't look at her, she does notice the silence- particuarly the stopping of the sounds of Kazari eating. "You don't like it?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    While Chiyoko doesn't look at her, she does notice the silence- particuarly the stopping of the sounds of Kazari eating. "You don't like it?"
    Kazari

Kazari blinked.

"No." she said.
    "Not very much."
    She added for politeness.

Starting to eat again, Kazari continued.

"You have an older brother?" She asked curiously.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Chiyoko

Chiyoko nods. "Oh, well. Personal tastes vary.

Yeah, I do. Daisuke. And an older sister, Izumi, but Daisuke's older than either of us. He's also... a bit maniac, at times."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari

"Oh really? Your older brother makes your school lunch?" Kazari asks curiously.

Shouldn't her mother make the school lunch? is Kazari's confused thought.

"My older brother is a maniac too I think." Kazari agrees and nods her head.

A delicious meal is finished and Kazari puts the box away in her bag.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

"Varies. Mum's busy in the mornings a lot of the time, so someone else helps me pack. Niichan always sneaks in something I haven't had before, though... something about expanding horizons."

Chiyoko puts her lunch away as well, having finished up herself.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2011-03-01 at 07:16 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken
    [Class 1-2]
    Speaking of lunch, when the older students got around to it, Ken would reveal two decorative handmade bento made for Sayaka and Kina. The high quality ingredients they were comprised of had been procured in secret and they were crafted lovingly during the wee hours of the night. Each contained a wide variety of colorful foods shaped into hearts, flowers, cute animals and a rainbow. To add a masculine touch one would contain an onigiri ninja hiding beneath some leafy greens and the other would have an imposing sumo wrestler. Both had a few smiling octopuses made of crab meat, because really, who didn't like them? Ken reserved for himself a very ordinary meal.

The two girls would find their portions to be pretty large. Would they dare to share, thereby inviting their classmates to see the embarrassing gifts that been bestowed upon them or would they risk disappointing Ken by not finishing them? What a perilous predicament!

OOC: I'm assuming Kina's there for now because it makes the most sense.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-01 at 12:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    [Furousha Shop]

Viatrix almost instantly crushes the camera in her hands, looking at the cameraman with a smile. "Now, excuse me for a minute, I'll get back to you."

With that, she turns back to Aura. "...I'll take the glasses, and you can examine my garganta machine or whatever, but I want a look at whatever you've got. Same time tomorrow. Don't be late!" Then, back to Izanagi.

"...So, what was your name again? I can totally replace that camera for you... for a price." She gives a somewhat conniving smile, like there isn't a choice in the matter.
    [Izanagi Aso, Freelance Photographer, Unknowingly Spiritually Aware Human] (looking at the pretty girl Viatrix under the Furousha Shop)

Izanagi's eyes almost started to well up with tears and his hands started to tremble a bit, as he saw his camera destroyed in the petite girls hands. His mouth looked as if he was speaking "wah...wait...whoa..." but no sounds were coming out. He watched on as she crushed his camera, and turned away from him. He took a few steps forward and went down to his knees to try to scrape up his camera remnants, as she was turning to the other person, whom Izanagi didnt recognize nor even notice until just then. More mouthings of words and a definite tear gathered at the edge of his eye.

It wasnt like Izanagi couldnt afford replacing his equipment many times over, but there was a bond a photographer had with their camera. Your hands get used to how it feels, places worn down over time, the nicks and scratches. It is almost like a child, Izanagi even called his camera "hun" and "my girl" on more than one occasion.

Izanagi had a piece of his camera in his hand and was looking at it, when Viatrix turned back around and spoke to him again about the replacement, Izanagi's eyes and head looked up to the girl from the ground. His eyes quirked up when she mentioned it, and the anger he initially felt as she crushed his camera faded for a moment, and his ego came through in his head and speech.

He got to his feet still holding the broken piece of camera in his hand saying to her in a solid if not slightly sad voice, his welled up tears less in the corners of his eyes, "I appreciate the offer.. Viatrix is it? but from the look of your shop up there, i'm not sure you sell the same type of camera i use..it is kind of a high end camera.." and though he knew the camera wasnt broken before she crushed it, he couldnt help himself from not blaming her as she was far too cute. "...and anyways, i am sure i probably broke it on the fall...i am usually not that clumsy...still i would be happy to see what you have to offer..." Realizing her look at him didnt seem to be one of caring what is answer was.

Then shaking his hands a bit at her... "and money is no problem, only quality..." He then smiled just a bit to her, whether it was for that last comment or just a kind smile was hard to discern.

He took a short step back and bowed his head a bit, realizing he hadnt answered her question.

"I am Izanagi Aso, i just moved to town a few weeks back, i'm a freelance photographer...i believe i am scheduled to take your class photo's sometime soon..." he stopped knowing she hadnt asked him any of that...and perhasp that wasnt her school anyways. He tightened his grip on the broken piece of camera in his hand a bit, as he looked on to her. He wanted to be mad, and angry about his camera being destroyed, but he just couldnt. Whether it was how pretty the girl was, her mature attitude, her confidence, maybe the fact that he felt like he was in a different world right now, he didnt know. He just stood and looked at the young girl. He was a bit more handsome than Viatrix probably had first noticed, whether he was attractive to her or not.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    [Furousha Shop]

[Downtown Fushichou]

Once again, Magnus thinks for a few moments before answering. "I dunno, I never asked." He looks to Bear for an answer! As if he can somehow ascertain an answer from a look!

[Fushichou High]

Valeria absentmindedly doodles, looking up at the "new student" with but a glance. It's not long before she goes back to daydreaming. She wondered how much Gabi could teach her...
    Bear looks up into Magnus's eyes, raises an eyebrow, and grunts noncommittally a couple of times.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #179
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Sora]

Sora, having somehow avoided getting in trouble with his excuse, which was hailed by other teachers as "The worst excuse ever," and, "Seriously, who is trying to fool?", goes to eat lunch.

By 'eat lunch', he means to plot a way to stop Yui from messing with him. Seriously, he's fairly tired of that.

"Well, I could make a giant wooden badger... No that's stupid."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yoko Rose
    As the shenanigans go on in the schoolyards one girl is not uncommonly missing from the picture: Yoko. Above the rooftops she flies on Grobe, hair whipping back and a wide smile on her lips. She didn't care about the city below, it could burn for all she would notice. But up above she saw every little thing that made her come here, the people. The prey. I think we need to go find Viatrix later. I'm beginning to worry she'll miss us.

Yes, of course she misses you, Yoko. How couldn't she? The voice is laced with piercing sarcasm. Grobe wings to the left, coming down in a long drawn out spiral toward a bridge, finally landing under it with a spiritually audible thunk. He returns to his sealed from and Yoko begins the rather long barefoot journey to the inner city, and Viatrix's little shop of horrors.

Alexander Yori

Another draw of the bow rings through the small forest as Alex hammers another spiritual arrow into the small target. Blood drips from his fingers, mixed with the sweat and stench of days without stopping. He was training for the glove, which would increase his power by magnitudes. Only one problem: he didn't have a glove. He had done this long and painful process a few times before, preparing for the time when he would finally get a Quincy glove.
    Better late then never, Alex. As he fires one last arrow he slowly lowers himself to the ground, picking up a bag filled with food that he can finally sink into.

Aell Rennoc

The heavy thumps of boots are heard pounding down the street of the city by those aware of the tall and broad man. A heavy gray cloak covers his features, but it's easily visible that he carries himself heavily, and has the mass to back himself up. The long sword strung across his back sways with his movement and glistens in the afternoon sun.

A child approaches on a bicycle moving toward the road Aell walked along as a speeding car comes toward the massive man. One ham-like hand grabs the child from his bike and lifts him safely out of the way of the car as a young woman screeches loudly. Soon Aell continues walking, safe in the knowledge he would never be commended for his actions. He slowly yet surely makes his way to the Venti Buon, seemingly hoping for recognition.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!