New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Post Writer seeks artist (Non-OOTS Style)

Hello Playground! As you can tell from the title, I am a writer looking for an artist of some kind. The project I envision is a just-for-fun kind of thing, but very long-term.

Any art style will do really, so long as you're comfortable with drawing humans, Animals, and action scenes. Best part: I only want lineart. I'll be able to color and add most of the effects myself. So long as it's clean and not too bad with shading, I won't have a problem. I've just randomly generated two characters. Draw some lineart of 'em if you're interested.

This man reminds you of a proud lion. He has beady eyes. His thick, straight hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a seashell. He is very tall and has a lean build. He has knobby ears. His wardrobe is elaborate.

This curious girl has deep-set eyes. Her fine, straight hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a complex device. She is medium height and has a lithe build. She has a wide forehead and large feet. Her wardrobe is artistic and impractical.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-02-13 at 06:39 PM.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Writer seeks artist (Non-OOTS Style)

A "longterm just for fun kind of thing", hm? You may want to extend that description somewhat. >_>
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Writer seeks artist (Non-OOTS Style)

Well, if everyone must know, it's a sort of Urban Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Quasi-romance story that would make a pretty good webcomic, IMHO, but my skill with the typewriter is far greater than my skill with the paintbrush.

And I said it was just for fun, simply because I don't want to promise that we'll make a bunch of money on this, or any money at all. Also, I'm pretty sure I'd get an infraction for that, to boot.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-02-17 at 07:15 PM.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.