New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default [3.5 Base Class] The Esoteric Augur

Background- 4th in a series of psionic classes based around the disciplines.

The Esoteric Augur

Many Seers use their power to somewhat acquire knowledge to some degree, whether it is what will happen a few seconds in the future, or find out about the monster they're facing. However, other than this, they do not put the knowledge they acquire to good use, or so an Esoteric Augur thinks. Esoteric Augurs seek out knowledge of anything they come across, and come to learn things so easily that they can even turn their opponents techniques against them.

HD: d6
    Skill points: 2 + Int mod (4 + Int mod x 4 at first level)
    Skills:Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Disguise (Cha), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Profession (Wis), Psicraft(Int), and Use Psionic Device* (Cha)

The Esoteric Augur
    {table]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special |Power Points/ Day | Powers Known| Maximum Power Level Known

1st|
    +0
    |
    +0
    |
    +0
    |
    +2
    |Psicrystal, Sage's Knowledge|3|2|1st

2nd|
    +1
    |
    +0
    |
    +0
    |
    +3
    |Scholar's Vanguard|5|3|1st

3rd|
    +2
    |
    +1
    |
    +1
    |
    +3
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +1d6|10|5|2nd

4th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |Improved Knowledge, Esoteric Knowledge|16|6|2nd

5th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +2d6|24|8|3rd

6th|
    +4
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |Esoteric Knowledge |33|9|3rd

7th|
    +5
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +3d6|44|11|4th

8th|
    +6
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |
    +6
    |Copycat, Esoteric Knowledge|56|12|4th

9th|
    +6
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +6
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +4d6|70|14|5th

10th|
    +7
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |Esoteric Knowledge|85|15|5th

11th|
    +8
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +5d6|102|17|6th

12th|
    +9
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |Sage's Vanguard, Esoteric Knowledge|120|18|6th

13th|
    +9
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +6d6|140|20|7th

14th|
    +10
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +9
    |Esoteric Knowledge |161|21|7th

15th|
    +11
    |
    +5
    |
    +5
    |
    +9
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +7d6|184|23|8th

16th|
    +12
    |
    +5
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |Improved Copycat, Esoteric Knowledge|208|24|8th

17th|
    +12
    |
    +5
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +8d6|234|26|9th

18th|
    +13
    |
    +6
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |Esoteric Knowledge |261|27|9th

19th|
    +14
    |
    +6
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |Psionic Sneak Attack +9d6|289|29|9th

20th|
    +15
    |
    +6
    |
    +6
    |
    +12
    |Esoteric Knowledge, Knowledge of All|318|30|9th[/table]

Class Features

Armor and Weapon Proficiencies: Esoteric Augurs are proficient with all simple weapons. Mind Forgers are not proficient with any armor nor shield .

Power Points/Day: An Esoteric Augur's Power Points Per Day are as on the table above.

Powers Known:
    The Esoteric Augur begins play knowing two powers of the player's choice. The Mind Forger may choose any power of the Clairsentience discipline when choosing powers. However, the Esoteric Augur may never learn powers from other disciplines unless he has a separate psionic class that learns them, or through the Sage's Knowledge class feature. At least half of all powers known must be of the Clairsentience discipline(See Sage's Knowledge).

Sage's Knowledge:
    Esoteric Augurs know many things, and may learn quickly. Firstly, the Esoteric Augur gains the psionic equivalent of the Bardic Knowledge class feature. Secondly, he gains the ability to learn opponents' abilities as techniques and use those as powers, and not just the abilities of classes, but also of monsters encountered. Techniques are learnt by observation. In order to learn an ability of an opponent, the Esoteric Augur must make a Sage's Knowledge check, with the DC of learning the technique being equal to 10 + the opponents HD + the level of the feature. If this succeeds, then the Esoteric Augur may learn that technique as a power of equivalent level. Monster's abilities are counted as being class features of the same level as the monster's CR. This may be done only once per encounter. The Esoteric Augur gains a +2 bonus to the check for each previous time within 24 hours she has seen the ability used. There may only be one technique of each level of power that mimics spells or other "magic" systems, except in the case of the Special Knowledge ability.

Scholar's Vanguard: The Esoteric Augur's psicrystal's mind breaks free of its crystalline shell, and creates a body made of ectoplasm. The psicrystal now has the same statistics as a Living Servant with HD equal to 1/2 the Esoteric Augur's class level, and the first feat chosen is Hidden Talent, with the power selected being one 1st level power the Esoteric Augur knows. Otherwise, it is treated as a psicrystal in all respects, except that it does not gain the flight or self-propulsion abilities.

Psionic Sneak Attack: At 3rd level, the Mind Forger can sometimes focus their mind enough to find the weak spots in their enemies bodies. As a standard action, the Esoteric Augur may expend their psionic focus to make a
    Sneak Attack against their target. This damage begins at +1d6, and increases by one die at 5th level and every two levels after.

Esoteric Knowledge: At 4th level, and every two levels after, the Esoteric Augur comes upon a new piece of knowledge, and selects one of the abilities below:
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended Knowledge: The Esoteric Augur chooses one knowledge skill. The Esoteric Augur gains a +2 bonus with that skill, and the limit of skill ranks he or she can purchase in it is raised to HD + 5. This may be chosen again, and applies to a new skill each time.

Foresight:
    This acts as the Hindsight ability, except that it allows the Esoteric Augur to see the future, the DC is 10 + 10/10 minutes level, and the Esoteric Augur only gains general knowledge of what happens.

General Knowledge: The Esoteric Augur gains the ability to know how to do generally anything. It gains the Jack of All Trades feat as a bonus feat, and gains a +1 bonus to all skills used through that feat.

Hindsight:
    The Esoteric Augur gains the ability to see into the past. By succeeding on a Sage's Knowledge check with a DC equal to 10 + 5/10 minutes in the past, the Esoteric Augur may learn what happened in the past, as though the Esoteric Augur was personally there. The Esoteric Augur may not attempt to see more than 10 minutes/level into the past. By selecting this ability again, you may instead see one half hour into the past and no more than one half hour per level, and by selecting this ability again, changes it into one hour, two hours, four hours, one day, two days, one week, and so on. This ability may only be used once per hour.

Special Knowledge: The Esoteric Augur studies magic and other systems with such intensity that the Esoteric Augur learns more about spells and other "magic" systems than he should. The Esoteric Augur may select one spell or other ability from a "magic" system, and learn it as a power, not counting against the limit of "magic" techniques as power per level.

Specific Knowledge: The Esoteric Augur studies up on one type of creature, effectively learning how to fight them in combat. This acts as the Ranger's Favored Enemy class feature, and may be selected multiple times, each time either adding +1 to the bonuses against an existing favored enemy, or granting a new one.

Improved Knowledge: The Esoteric Augur gains a +2 bonus to his or her Sage's Knowledge checks. A number of times per day equal to 1/2 the Esoteric Augur's class levels, the Esoteric Augur may increase this bonus to equal 1 + 1/2 the Esoteric Augur's class level.

Copycat: At 8th level, the Esoteric Augur learns how to mimic techniques for short periods of time. Once per encounter per 5 class levels, the Esoteric Augur may attempt a special Sage's Knowledge check, as though they were trying to learn an opponent's ability. However, instead of learning the ability in the long-term, for the rest of the encounter, the Esoteric Augur may use that ability as though it were a technique that the Esoteric Augur had learned as a power. Knowledge how to use the ability fades after the encounter has ended, and the Esoteric Augur may only know one such technique at any time.

Sage's Vanguard: At 12th level, the Esoteric Augur's Scholar's Vanguard improves into a Sage's Vanguard. This gives multiple benefits. The power point pool granted by the Hidden Talent feat improves to equal 3/4 the Esoteric Augur's class level, and the Vanguard learns one more power the Esoteric Augur knows of each level of up to 1/2 the highest level power the Esoteric Augur can cast. Additionally, once per level, the Vanguard may attempt a Sage's Knowledge check for any ability it could potentially manifest as a technique as though it were its master. If it succeeds, the Vanguard may replace the power known for that level with the new technique it learned as a power. Lastly, the Vanguard gains a +2 on all Knowledge checks.

Improved Copycat: At 16th level, the Esoteric Augur learns how to use powers learned through the Copycat class feature longer. At the Esoteric Augur's option, a technique as a power learned through Copycat may be used for up to 24 hours.

Knowledge of All: At 20th level, the Esoteric Augur may enter a state that grants them complete knowledge. For a number of rounds per day equal to his class level, he may make use of any technique whose level is equal to 1/4 his class level + his Intelligence modifier at no cost.

Please PEACH and Comment.
    Last edited by Pyromancer999; 2011-02-24 at 03:56 PM.
    Newest Work: Pyromancer - My submission for Base Class Contest X
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by chess435 View Post
    May Chuck Norris smile upon you.

Finall got an Extended Homebrew Signature, courtesy of Cipherthe3vil

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5 Base Class] The Esoteric Augur

if you delete the <br> tags, it'll be more compact because the priority will be given to the larger portions of the text in the cells.

Also, if you omit the "head" tag, you'll end up with nice bold titles that can't be accidentally mixed up by clicking on the headings
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!

3. - Top - End - #3

SwashbucklerGuy

Wow this is a really interesting idea...I was wondering how you would incorporate the Seer.

Do Techniques count towards the limits of the powers? Can Seer's "switch out" powers for techniques? Also perhaps you can give them a mechanism to "lose" some techniques in place of others?

Also the Sneak Attack: is this the same as the Rogue's ability - works on a melee attack or within 30 ft?

4. - Top - End - #4

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    if you delete the <br> tags, it'll be more compact because the priority will be given to the larger portions of the text in the cells.

Also, if you omit the "head" tag, you'll end up with nice bold titles that can't be accidentally mixed up by clicking on the headings
    I see. Thanks for the tip! Been trying to take care of those for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrickster View Post
    Wow this is a really interesting idea...I was wondering how you would incorporate the Seer.

Do Techniques count towards the limits of the powers? Can Seer's "switch out" powers for techniques? Also perhaps you can give them a mechanism to "lose" some techniques in place of others?
    They cast Techniques as powers, so, yes, they count towards the limits of powers. I'm not sure if I want to implement a swap out technique, though.
    Also the Sneak Attack: is this the same as the Rogue's ability - works on a melee attack or within 30 ft?
    It works the same as the Rogue ability.
    Last edited by Pyromancer999; 2011-02-17 at 07:53 PM.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

5. - Top - End - #5

SwashbucklerGuy

Well the idea is that they only get to choose techniques at every level up but then again this is fine.

Can you define "magic systems"? Is ToB a magic system? MoI? Shadow casting? The term is pretty awkward here. Why not just say SLAs?

Is there a reason why the Psicrystal becomes a living servant? I would have thought something akin to a "crystal ball" or Scrying Aid would have been more thematically appropriate. Living Servant does not fit the feel of the class.

6. - Top - End - #6

RedWizardGuy

Can you define "magic systems"? Is ToB a magic system? MoI? Shadow casting?
    Basically, yes. ToB, MoI, ToM, all those are "magic systems"
    The term is pretty awkward here. Why not just say SLAs?
    I know it's awkward, but it's the best way to describe it. They don't act like SLAs, usually.
    Is there a reason why the Psicrystal becomes a living servant? I would have thought something akin to a "crystal ball" or Scrying Aid would have been more thematically appropriate. Living Servant does not fit the feel of the class.
    I thought of that too, at first, but I thought about it for a bit. Most sages and oracles of legends and history had some kind of guardian, usually with similar abilities, even if not mentioned by name. Thus, I drew upon that instead of a crystal ball. Sorry if that was a bit obscure, but I thought it was pretty cool, so I used that.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

7. - Top - End - #7

SwashbucklerGuy

Hmm really? What sources are you using for the guardian thing? Don't normally sages and the like write prophecies and the like, acting as hermits in the world?

For example the Oracle of Delphi didn't have any guards and I don't believe Nostradamus had any either.

8. - Top - End - #8

RedWizardGuy

Hmm really? What sources are you using for the guardian thing? Don't normally sages and the like write prophecies and the like, acting as hermits in the world?

For example the Oracle of Delphi didn't have any guards and I don't believe Nostradamus had any either.
    I'm talking about more generic ones rather than specific, and also incorporating a few fantasy novels I've read to boot. I generally thought this path was more interesting than just a ball.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

9. - Top - End - #9

SwashbucklerGuy

Oh no it shouldn't just be a ball - but definitely should provide:

a. a bonus to scrying and detecting malign forces and

b. some kind of scouting function.

I was actually thinking about some kind of...small, mobile, flying construct that can spy and allow the Esoteric Augur to "scry" through it. Maybe even throw in some minor defensive abilities if you want - but definitely keep with the "scrying" focus.

Knowledge of All shouldn't just be a PP half cost capstone. Instead, why not make it so that the Esoteric Augur can use any technique, within certain boundaries like no SLAs, without a check. That would be much more thematic.

10. - Top - End - #10

RedWizardGuy

Oh no it shouldn't just be a ball - but definitely should provide:

a. a bonus to scrying and detecting malign forces and

b. some kind of scouting function.

I was actually thinking about some kind of...small, mobile, flying construct that can spy and allow the Esoteric Augur to "scry" through it. Maybe even throw in some minor defensive abilities if you want - but definitely keep with the "scrying" focus.

Knowledge of All shouldn't just be a PP half cost capstone. Instead, why not make it so that the Esoteric Augur can use any technique, within certain boundaries like no SLAs, without a check. That would be much more thematic.
    Interesting Idea. Maybe an ACF for it, as I prefer the vanguard. Knowledge of All, if unlimited technique use, should only be the techniques the Esoteric Augur knows, not pretty much any. After all, remember, it can learn monsters' abilities as techniques. So, a player would use Knowledge of All, then use a high-level ability of a monster's.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

11. - Top - End - #11

SwashbucklerGuy

Well the idea was that it would be limited in scope (not all monsters, or perhaps not all types of abilities) and limited in uses.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground

As for the techniques, I'd say you should let them swap them out the same way sorcerers swap out lower level spells. You wouldn't be able to grab a higher level one, but you could get rid of the abilities that are only useful at lower levels (you might also want to do the same thing with the bio-sculptor's shape changing ability).

Also, does the limit of abilities "mimicking" spells and other types of magic also apply to psionics?

Finally, I think the sneak attack should be a move action to activate, giving sneak attacks on every other strike that round (usually you could only do one) but this let's you use it with an ability that requires an attack roll (like a maneuver). This might be too powerful, so you could say that it can only applies to basic attacks.
    The Age of Warrior, a ToB expansion.

Credits to Ninjaman for old Death Jester avatar.
    Homebrew (feel free to PEACH)
    Base Classes:
    Fighter Fix, The Sublime Matador

Disciplines:
    The Endless Play

13. - Top - End - #13

Considering the name of the class, I would think it would have a more divine theme.
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

14. - Top - End - #14

RedWizardGuy

Well the idea was that it would be limited in scope (not all monsters, or perhaps not all types of abilities) and limited in uses.
    Meh, still a bit uneasy on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Jester View Post
    As for the techniques, I'd say you should let them swap them out the same way sorcerers swap out lower level spells. You wouldn't be able to grab a higher level one, but you could get rid of the abilities that are only useful at lower levels (you might also want to do the same thing with the bio-sculptor's shape changing ability).
    That's a bit confusing. Could you please explain?
    Also, does the limit of abilities "mimicking" spells and other types of magic also apply to psionics?
    Same limits as techniques.
    Finally, I think the sneak attack should be a move action to activate, giving sneak attacks on every other strike that round (usually you could only do one) but this let's you use it with an ability that requires an attack roll (like a maneuver). This might be too powerful, so you could say that it can only applies to basic attacks.
    I think it's pretty balanced. What you've got to realize is that you've got to expend your psionic focus in order to use it. Which means you're not using it all the time. The version you're proposing you probably be too powerful, but I'm open to some ideas for tweaking the Psionic Sneak Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by firemagehao View Post
    Considering the name of the class, I would think it would have a more divine theme.
    Why would you think that?
    Last edited by Pyromancer999; 2011-02-19 at 08:24 AM.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    That's a bit confusing. Could you please explain?
    The Sorcerer gets to switch a lower level spell for another one every 2 levels. You could give this class a similar ability for the Techniques, and for the different forms of your Bio-Sculptor class. It would give them more versatility and shouldn't make them noticeably more powerful.
    The Age of Warrior, a ToB expansion.

Credits to Ninjaman for old Death Jester avatar.
    Homebrew (feel free to PEACH)
    Base Classes:
    Fighter Fix, The Sublime Matador

Disciplines:
    The Endless Play

16. - Top - End - #16

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Jester View Post
    The Sorcerer gets to switch a lower level spell for another one every 2 levels. You could give this class a similar ability for the Techniques, and for the different forms of your Bio-Sculptor class. It would give them more versatility and shouldn't make them noticeably more powerful.
    Hmmm.... Interesting. I'll ponder that over for a bit before deciding.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

17. - Top - End - #17

SwashbucklerGuy

I'll totally throw my support behind that idea

I'm not sure if you'll like this, but why not take away the Damage class features for these series of classes (aside from the Energy Weaver). After taking it away, you can be more comfortable with adding a little more versatility in other areas.

I say this because this differentiates the Energy Weaver even more, while for most of these classes the Damage class feature seems forced and not too thematic.

Also I would totally help you out with your Esoteric Knowledge-esque abilities, which I've noticed are great, but not numerous. For example, why not add upgraded versions of some of these abilities with prerequisites and all that?

18. - Top - End - #18

RedWizardGuy

I'm not sure if you'll like this, but why not take away the Damage class features for these series of classes (aside from the Energy Weaver). After taking it away, you can be more comfortable with adding a little more versatility in other areas.

I say this because this differentiates the Energy Weaver even more, while for most of these classes the Damage class feature seems forced and not too thematic.
    True, it would differentiate the Energy Weaver more, but in the other disciplines, while there are some damaging powers, there are just not enough of them. These are intended to make up for those deficiencies, so that players can deal decent enough damage without having to take a damage-dealing power they might not otherwise want in order to really do some damage.
    Also I would totally help you out with your Esoteric Knowledge-esque abilities, which I've noticed are great, but not numerous. For example, why not add upgraded versions of some of these abilities with prerequisites and all that?
    Meh, I'm mainly for a menu of options that says:"Choose what you want, when you want it" sort of thing. I'm not too keen on upgraded versions, although maybe a feat or two upgrade of these abilities will be available if I ever get around to making feats for these classes.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

19. - Top - End - #19

SwashbucklerGuy

Either way, the lists could use some extra options. As it stands, you have to be taking duplicates for at least 2-3 of them.

EDIT: Do techniques cost PP to use? If so how much?
    Last edited by JKTrickster; 2011-02-20 at 01:39 AM.

20. - Top - End - #20

RedWizardGuy

Either way, the lists could use some extra options. As it stands, you have to be taking duplicates for at least 2-3 of them.
    Explain.
    EDIT: Do techniques cost PP to use? If so how much?
    They are learned as a power of the same level the technique would be. So, you would learn a level 1 technique as a level 1 power.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

21. - Top - End - #21

SwashbucklerGuy

You get 9 instances of the Esoteric Knowledge ability but only have 6 options to choose from. No matter what, you have to plan to take some of the options more than once (although they all do benefit from that).

Are the techniques exactly the same as in your other base class? E.g. Used as half level of the base class, etc.?

22. - Top - End - #22

RedWizardGuy

You get 9 instances of the Esoteric Knowledge ability but only have 6 options to choose from. No matter what, you have to plan to take some of the options more than once (although they all do benefit from that).
    Yeah, that was sort of the plan.
    Are the techniques exactly the same as in your other base class? E.g. Used as half level of the base class, etc.?
    Define "Used as half level of the base class"
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

23. - Top - End - #23

SwashbucklerGuy

I'm talking about the huge list you have under the Polymath class? Which includes an entry like:

For all purposes except duration for usage class features, the Polymath is treated as having a number of levels in that class equal to his caster level. Duration for such features is treated as though the Polymath had 1/2 his caster level in class levels for the class(Ex. An 8th level Polymath can use Wildshape as an 8th level class, but it only lasts 4 hours (1 hour per class level)

So I meant duration not power level.

Do all of those restrictions on the list still apply? E.g. only base classes?

24. - Top - End - #24

RedWizardGuy

I'm talking about the huge list you have under the Polymath class? Which includes an entry like:

For all purposes except duration for usage class features, the Polymath is treated as having a number of levels in that class equal to his caster level. Duration for such features is treated as though the Polymath had 1/2 his caster level in class levels for the class(Ex. An 8th level Polymath can use Wildshape as an 8th level class, but it only lasts 4 hours (1 hour per class level)

So I meant duration not power level.

Do all of those restrictions on the list still apply? E.g. only base classes?
    Yes, all restrictions apply.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    Why would you think that?
    Because an Augur was a priest who's main job was to interpret signs from the gods.
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

26. - Top - End - #26

SwashbucklerGuy

At least half of all powers known must be of the Clairsentience discipline(See Sage's Knowledge).
    You should apply that restriction to ALL the classes, or maybe even raise it if its appropriate...

27. - Top - End - #27

RedWizardGuy

You should apply that restriction to ALL the classes, or maybe even raise it if its appropriate...
    I think it's mainly okay with most other classes, even though I see your point. I'll think about it.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

28. - Top - End - #28

SwashbucklerGuy

Well the idea is so that, for example, the Transient Psyche doesn't spend all their time summoning or something like that: remember they are Psionic PCs first, abilities second.

29. - Top - End - #29

RedWizardGuy

Well the idea is so that, for example, the Transient Psyche doesn't spend all their time summoning or something like that: remember they are Psionic PCs first, abilities second.
    True enough.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

30. - Top - End - #30

SwashbucklerGuy

Do you have any ideas for the capstone yet? Need any suggestions?