New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- The Ancient Tree of Eons

Pip catches the charred mayor. She's not dead- not yet. However, she sounds bad. Really bad. Electricity crackles along her feathers, as she coughs to the party. "Ugh... young Hunters..." She calls out for Skipper and Alexander, presumably, but she doesn't care who listens. "Go... the Crawling Path..." Then, she closes her eyes- and nothing more.
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Larxene the Houndour

Larxene felt herself shake ever so slightly upon watching the Zapdos appear, then leave with the other two birds. She was, needless to say, amazed that she'd actually survived that. As she saw Pip catch and aiding the Mayor, she turns and runs back to the Nursery. "Is everyone here okay?!" She asks quickly, looking around to ensure none of the children or Mama Kahn are hurt.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Mama Kahn is holed up with the children, keeping them quiet. The electricity in the place seemed to be off here- probably due to the disturbance. "Wha... what's going on out there?" She almost doesn't want to ask.

Spoiler
    Show
    By the way, I didn't mention, but none of you know what The Crawling Path could mean- you know there's The Open Plains, the only place youngsters like you were allowed to visit, and Ever-Rest Forest........

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Riley the Murkrow
    While everyone is busy tending to their crisis or another Riley looks around at the remaining Pokemon who were still here, [color=darkviolet]"So.....anyone know where ths Crawling Path is?"
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

5. - Top - End - #35

Larxene the Houndour

"They're gone now... but the Legendary Bids were here...." She bit her lower lip as she looked downward. "We all tried to reason... but they wouldn't hear of it. I still don't get it though... they showed up at the completely wrong circumstances and, to my knowledge, were supposed to protect us... not attack us. Aside from what I saw, I can't say much more on what did or didn't happen." She finally looked back up at Mama Kahn, sighing softly. "Sorry I can't say more...."
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Mama Kahn's eyes go wide, as it seems like she begins firmly planting herself in spot. "That... is... disturbing."

"No..." ChaCha murmured. "It couldn't have been. The birds... they are here to keep us safe." She doesn't want to believe what she's hearing. "Articuno- Zapdos- Moltres... are you sure it was them?"

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37

Larxene the Houndour

"I... I know! But I'm also sure of what I just saw and that was Moltres fighting against us for a bit before getting defeated. Zapdos arrived soon afterwards and....." Her head bowed again as she finished her sentence, "...began to attack us, but the Mayor found us all in time and took the hit for us. She's just unconscious and hurt but nothing more." There was no possible way, at least not in her mind, to make copies of Pokemon and that was the only real possible way she could explain what she'd just seen.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Alexander shook Skipper, "Come on, we should go see if we can find out something about the Crawling Path at the Guild."

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

ChaCha and Mama Kahn are both very concerned. After a moment, ChaCha finally says "Well, if the guardian birds are attacking us, then we really stand no chance... however, you said you and... some others... managed to defeat Moltres. That's a very good sign indeed. I've always known you were bigger than this old nursery... but I'd sure like to meet whoever it was who stood with you in combat."

-----

At the guild, Alexander and Skipper find the place is somewhat in shambles. A few Pokemon lay around, shocked pretty badly- though no one seems to be dead- you can tell by all the groans of pain. However, not too far in, you can hear someone talking to someone else.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #40

Larxene the Houndour

Larxene nodded, understanding perfectly what was being asked of her. "Of course. I'm not sure if they are all still there but hopefully at least one other Pokemon is." That'd be all she'd need to vouch for her on whom else had been there. She waited to ensure ChaCha was following behind first then began to lead her to where the Piplup, Murkrow, and Mudkip had all been. She finds, thankfully, two out of the three still there as she nods her head over to the Murkrow and Piplup. "We had one more but I'm guessing he went off somewhere...."
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

ChaCha stands at the door and smiles. "You are two our young warriors huh?" She steps forth softly, and pulls out a small piece of parchment from her pouch, and hands it to Larxene. "This is a map of Sannara. I'm marking the spots where the birds are resting- if you wouldn't mind... please check up on their followers- maybe they might know what is going on."

Spoiler
    Show

She hands over the map, and then goes on. "I know the spots are quite a bit away- but should you ever leave 'Sky Island', please check up on them." Sky Island is the name of the plateau that Everest City, Cyclone Mountain, and the Forest are all on. "Well, you guys should take the Mayor to the guild- the Guild Master should know what to do with her. I'd help, but all of our machines only work for small Pokemon." She chuckles softly, and then goes back to the building.
    Last edited by Jesse Drake; 2011-02-23 at 10:59 AM.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Firbolg in the Playground

Pip nods and begins carrying the Mayor's limp body to the guild. Oh, please be all right.
    Tears pour down his cheeks as the little Piplup staggers along.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Riley flies overhead as he surveys the damage trying to find any others who may need rescuing from th rubble or anything..
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Alexander motions to Skipper to follow and moves closer to the sound of talking, hoping to overhear what it was. He wasn't sure why he wanted to be cautious but he had a feeling it'd be a good idea to listen.