Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLeaf167 View Post
    That eye pattern which has been showing on lots of portals in this thread... isn't it a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist?
    example from the series
    If it's in a portal, then chances are it's a gap from Yukari Yakumo, a character from Touhou Project who's power is manipulation of boundaries.

    Also, some freshly baked demotivators for natter:

    Spoiler
    Show





  2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morph Bark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Freljord

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyPirate View Post
    Pardon my lateness:
    Spoiler
    Show












    Quote Originally Posted by Otogi View Post
    BLAMO!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Link to the original artist's gallery, please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soren Hero View Post
    my contribution to this awesome thread:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking at his resume, quite impressive. Never saw any of those shows in English though. I presume he is on Wakamoto level?
    Strawberries = awesome avatarist.
    Current Projects:
    EMPIRE! -- A Community World-Building Game full of role-playing and strategy
    Analyzing RPG Systems
    Spoiler
    Show
    Campaign setting! Homebrew Tier Compendium! NPCs!
    FanFiction.net | DeviantART | Homebrewer's Signature

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Exaltion works how you wish after all the very use of Essence twists fate and reality so there is always the possiblity. As the exalted go if theres a way we will find it and break it into thousands of pieces.
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Link to the original artist's gallery, please?
    Found it here.

    Edit: To the ninja above me:

    Spoiler
    Show


    Double edit: Gah! You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.

    Triple edit: Okay, now the demotivator is aimed at you, Sanguine. Don't make me start bringing out the heavy artillery.
    Last edited by Miscast_Mage; 2011-03-13 at 02:08 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    You sir just won yourself 1Internet and 1cookie
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sanguine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Elemental Pole of Oil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    Exaltion works how you wish after all the very use of Essence twists fate and reality so there is always the possiblity. As the exalted go if theres a way we will find it and break it into thousands of pieces.
    No, you sir are wrong.

    There are a handful of impossibilities in the setting. Among them is severing an Exaltation from it's host soul by any means other then killing the Exalted in question.

    Not to mention Terrestrials don't even have an Exaltation to steal in the first place. Their power is genetic.
    Avatar by Elagune

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    You got to play Exalted with me some time.

    Ebon Dragon had come across an item that could do just that even for terrestrials letting him harness the power.
    Now what can he do with that power if he can only put 1Exaltion into 1person but can also add a Terrestrial Exaltion ontop of that.

    Also Exalted is about going beyond the impossible just because the book says you can't means nothing.
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    dsmiles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    Edit: To the ninja above me:

    Spoiler
    Show
    What were we talking about again?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Raz_Fox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Imladris
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Freshly baked demotivators! Gaze upon the brilliance of my wit and weep in joy, for nothing so fine shall ever bless your eyes again, until the next time that I happen to humor you and create more!

    Spoiler
    Show





    -build that wall and build it strong-
    Kasanip - best artist; Rarity - best smile; Thanqol - good Question
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sanguine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Elemental Pole of Oil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    You got to play Exalted with me some time.

    Ebon Dragon had come across an item that could do just that even for terrestrials letting him harness the power.
    Now what can he do with that power if he can only put 1Exaltion into 1person but can also add a Terrestrial Exaltion ontop of that.

    Also Exalted is about going beyond the impossible just because the book says you can't means nothing.
    I disagree, there are some things that should just not be possible. You should be able to count them on one hand but they should be there. Time Travel, Resurrection(not technically impossible), Taking away someones Exalted status, Destroying an Exaltation, Overcoming a Perfect Defense. Many of these are important because otherwise the setting falls apart.

    Anyway, I'll leave this off-topic tangent alone now and enjoy the Demotivators.
    Last edited by Sanguine; 2011-03-13 at 02:21 PM.
    Avatar by Elagune

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    What were we talking about again?
    I don't know maybe it was Devil May Cry with Dante as a girl?
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    What were we talking about again?
    Hmm, I must have miscalculated the sexy cannon trajectories. Oh well. Re-aim. Reload. FIRE!
    Spoiler
    Show


    Edit: Raz Fox, those are awesome. I love the first with Keine, especially. The Reisen one too.

    Double edit: Gah! You did it again! You've earned that right, Vknight.
    Last edited by Miscast_Mage; 2011-03-13 at 02:26 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    I'm glad I brought those glasses that give a bonus to will saves.

    Also Miscast can I use this in my signature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    dsmiles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    Hmm, I must have miscalculated the sexy cannon trajectories. Oh well. Re-aim. Reload. FIRE!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Umm...critical miss? You keep hitting me in the face with those things.

    Return Fire:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    Umm...critical miss? You keep hitting me in the face with those things.

    Return Fire:
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's not my fault you have such a low will save. Also, counter:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Nyeh.

    But seriously, have some moar demotivators:




  16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    By conseration of Ninjitsu it will in the end be the Swordsage, unless a ninja is hiding it waiting then it will be the ninjas but with only one left.
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    dsmiles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    It's not my fault you have such a low will save. Also, counter:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Nyeh.
    Riposte:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Eww. Seriously, eww.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    Riposte:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Eww. Seriously, eww.
    Counter-riposte:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Do not search for that site unless you're looking for some ahn aahn~ alone time material.


    And what's wrong with him? True, he's not a grade-A Dad I'd Like to Aahn~, but I'd still take him.

    Okay, yeah, someone needs to post in the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread so I can start posting there again too.

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    dsmiles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    Counter-riposte:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Do not search for that site unless you're looking for some ahn aahn~ alone time material.


    And what's wrong with him? True, he's not a grade-A Dad I'd Like to Aahn~, but I'd still take him.

    Okay, yeah, someone needs to post in the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread so I can start posting there again too.
    What's wrong with him?
    Probably nothing, but this is more my type:

    Parry:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    With plus 2 bonus to sexy!
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    What's wrong with him?
    Probably nothing, but this is more my type:

    Parry:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sure you wouldn't like something more along the lines of this?

    Additional riposte:
    Spoiler
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    I can resist I must resist for people everywhere or I shall fall for the trap.
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    I can resist I must resist for people everywhere or I shall fall for the trap.
    Funny you should mention trap...

    Spoiler
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Negative &1,000,000 because I know the truth!
    Check Out
    The Most Recent Scrap Iron Chef Challenge!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    dsmiles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    Sure you wouldn't like something more along the lines of this?

    Additional riposte:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry. I went to a Catholic school. Nuns are right out!

    Feint:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I told you it was a feint.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    Negative &1,000,000 because I know the truth!
    Alright, y'got me. We now return to your previously scheduled demotivators:

    Spoiler
    Show





    It says "massacre", in case you're wondering.



    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    Sorry. I went to a Catholic school. Nuns are right out!

    Feint:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I told you it was a feint.
    I didn't even see it in the first place, so HA! ...I think.
    Last edited by Miscast_Mage; 2011-03-13 at 04:26 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Urpriest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stony Brook
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    I can resist I must resist for people everywhere or I shall fall for the trap.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Raziere herd I like Blasphemy, so Urpriest Exalted as a Malefactor

    Meet My Monstrous Guide to Monsters. Everything you absolutely need to know about Monsters and never thought you needed to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    One of the unwritten rules of Giantitp is that Urpriest is always right.
    Trophy!
    Spoiler
    Show


    original Urpriest (by Andraste)

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    dsmiles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    I didn't even see it in the first place, so HA! ...I think.
    SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Urpriest View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oooh. Burned.
    Last edited by dsmiles; 2011-03-13 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Improved Uncanny Dodge:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Naughty site, don't go looking for it, yada yada. Where did my disclaimer go?
    Last edited by Miscast_Mage; 2011-03-13 at 04:53 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    dsmiles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: D&D Demotivators III: My PCs Did What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    Improved Uncanny Dodge:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Time-Out:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is that supposed to be Han Solo?


    Time-In:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Never mind. I got nothing.


    Back to regular stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •